PDA

View Full Version : Orange Islands

Pages : [1] 2

DarkCircuit
May 21st, 2005, 03:47 PM
>>Before you read more, please take time to consider this: my RP is a COMMUNITY ROLEPLAY. We are NOT going on giant PoKeMoN MaStEr crusade or anything. Thanks!

If you have no clue how to community RP, check out my stickied thread in this forum! It helps n.n;;

Description:
The sun shone brightly, heating the sandy beaches of Murcott island. Villagers went on with their daily lives, the village market was bustling. Kids darted imbetween adults, a sure sign school was out. The outskirting forest buzzed with the sound of the bug pokmon that hade made Murcott island famous. Bug catchers from everywhere ventured here to capture rather elusive prey.

Fisherman out by the dock dozed in and out from the lulling heat. Their toes dabbled in the water, as magikarp swum about. The harbour was rather lacking in boats today, only three were moored there. Tomorrow was the day that the SS Milotic would bring tourists and potential homebuyers. It came on a rather sporatic schedule, so it was a treat. The newcomers would often bring a surge in Murcott's economy.

You can choose to either be a homebuyer coming off the SS Milotic, or a resident islander.

If you're coming off the ship fill out this:

Name:
Age [18+]:
Physical desc:
Emotional desc:
Reason for coming:
Roleplay sample:

If you're an islander, plz fill out this: [Village position would be what you do. IE: Store owner, cafe owner, etc. Please name your chosen store.]

Name:
Age [18+]:
Village Position:
Name of Store:
Physical desc:
Emotional desc:
Roleplay Sample:

Later in the RP, you will be able to get romantically involved with others in the village and RP your kids. The relationship must be mutal and follow a real timeline. Days will pass when I say they pass.

An RP sample is required because I don't want n00bs overrunning this. There's a 70% chance that you'll be approved. If you are, I'll tell you. If you aren't, I'll say so and PM you what I need you to work on before you can join.

Once we get at least 7 members I'll post my Bio and we'll start! Thanks!

Al Duit
May 21st, 2005, 04:13 PM
This sounds like it could be fun!

Name: Alex Duit (nickname Al)
Age [18+]: 19

Village Position: Fishing Supply Shop

Name of Store: Al's I'll Catch It Shop

Physical desc: Towheaded (white hair) crew cut, blue eyes, 6' 4", slender. Usually wears brightly colored burmuda shorts, blue t-shirt w/ a picture of milotic on it, a green outdoorsman vest, off-white fisherman's hat w/ tackle stuck all over it, and blue water shoes.

Emotional desc: Energetic (almost hyper), friendly and helpful.

Roleplay Sample: Chimes ring, indicating someone has come into my shop. I look up from dusting some display shelves. "Hi there! Welcome to Al's I'll Catch It Shop. May I help you?"

I walk around the display to see Elisha Brown looking around. She was the most beatiful lady I'd ever had the pleasure to meet. We went to school together, and I'd had a secret crush on her since I was 8. "Oh, hi Elisha. Are you here for business or pleasure?" I smile, giving her a wink as I try not to show her how nervous I get every time she comes near.

DarkCircuit
May 21st, 2005, 04:18 PM
You're in "Al". n.n

I forgot to mention: Your RP sample can be about anything, and will have no bearings on the Orange Islands RP.

DarkCircuit
May 21st, 2005, 05:26 PM
You're in Sam ^^

5 more members to go.

justokre
May 21st, 2005, 07:20 PM
Name: Tyler Dostie
Age [18+]: 18
Physical desc: Average heigth, average width. He's got thick, black hair that falls in random curly clumps to his eyes, His eyes match, with a dark brown. He's commonly got a scruffy bit of facial hair, and a few accesories on his wrists; namely a leather watch and red band with the word "Love" imprinted on it.
Emotional desc: Many might say Tyler is an emotional wreck, having been treated quite poorly by the gals of his past. He makes an honest attempt to maintain stability however, thus is usually a pretty fun person to be around. He's got the goofy humor, but usually just laughs, rather than enjoying to be in the spotlight much. A very creative and unique individual, Tyler's openmindedness often make him seem weird or even crazy, since he believes in such things as telekinesis and aliens.
Reason for coming: Deciding to start a new life and nice island, Tyler saved up his money from a simple job as a bookstore cashier, and sailed here to buy a nice house and begin his Pokmon career.
Roleplay sample:
Clearing his throat, and turning to the crowd with an air of something in between extreme confidence, and insanity, Tyler raised his hands and suggested loudly, "Hey guys, watch this!"

He was standing on the railing of the ship. The wind whipped around him, shaking his shirt and slapping his hair on random spots of his head and face. When he'd decided enough of the ship attendants had their eyes on him, he turned and flipped downward, right pff the boat! A long, drawn out "aaaaah" was abruptly cut short, as his body splashed underneath the surface of the ocean.

ooc- Hehe, sorry for the random rp sample. I couldn't think of much else, so I just threw whatever stupid idea came up first.

Al Duit
May 21st, 2005, 07:58 PM
I knew the sample roleplay wouldn't have any bearing on the actual one, because there may not be a female character with that name. I just thought it'd be fun to use the character I'll be playing. :)

DarkCircuit
May 21st, 2005, 08:27 PM
Tyler's in! 4 more members to go ^^

I forgot to mention we'll be using the standard OOC and BIC tags for RPing. If anyone isn't familiar with that. Which you should be >>;

Al Duit
May 22nd, 2005, 07:38 AM
I know "OOC" means "Out Of Character", and "IC" means "In Character", so does "BIC" mean "Begin In Character"?

DarkCircuit
May 22nd, 2005, 03:18 PM
OOC: Pokmon are used at your desgression. Since this isn't a strict training RP, you can have however many you want withing reason. They're good supporting members.

"BIC" is the same as "IC" It means "Back in Character".

Alana
May 24th, 2005, 03:31 PM
Name: Okita or Oki
Village Position: Refreshment Stand
Name of Store: Tropical Chillers
Physical desc: Bright gold eyes, short dark blue hair, a green tank top, blue jean shorts, a green headband, and green sweat bands both wrists.
Emotional desc: She calm and sarcastic at the worst of times. She is almost always cheerful and carefree. She is friendly and cares very deeply about all of her friends. She loves adventure and is rather stubborn and tough. She will always help those who need it and never backs down from a fight even if she knows she can't win. She is intellegent and always willing to make sacrifices for those she cares about.
Roleplay Sample: Okita stepped back with wide eyes. "Don't make me ask you again little girl. Hand over your Pokemon and any valuable items you have with you."

"No way!" Okita replied. She stared defiantly at the man who was threatening her.

"Well then I guess I'll have to take them by force won't I?" Said the man with a nasty smile. He had red hair and eyes to match. His shirt was dark brown and his faded jeans had holes in both knees. He pulled out a Pokeball and tossed it into the air. "Go Destro!" A Tyranitar appeared adn roared angrily. It had many scars all over it's body and it's eyes were full of rage.

Okita gulped but pulled out her own Pokeball. "Go Eevee!" A small brown and white dog Pokemon appeared and stared unflinchingly at Tyranitar. Suddenly Okita heard footsteps running towards them. She hoped it wasn't another thug. She didn't stand a chance against this guy as it was.

DarkCircuit
May 24th, 2005, 05:32 PM
Okita, you're in ^^ Guess this may not die after all!

n.n;;;

Marill
May 25th, 2005, 07:54 AM
OOC: Well, this will be my first PC Role-Play since returning, if I'm accepted. ^__^ Sounds fun. I've always wanted to do something like this, just never tried it out.

Name: Chad Sakai
Physical description: Chad’s attire consists of a khaki pair of cargo shorts, a blue t-shirt with a white star splashed upon it, and necklace with a sea shell hung on the end. His hair is golden brown, with a slightly tanned complexion to accompany it. His eyes match the color of his hair, which can see things high and low, as he stands at a confident six feet and four inches. He is of a medium build, towering over some people.
Emotional description: Very observant in nature, Chad takes notice of most things that will lie uncovered to others. He is very studious and serious in his work, but loves to be humorous at the appropriate times as well. Chad had been deemed an “over-achiever” by his peers earlier, though it is because of this hard work and determination that he is so further advanced in his knowledge than others his age.
Reason for coming: Chad has boarded the SS Milotic in hopes of continuing his training and quench his thirst for knowledge. He knows tid-bits about the Orange Islands, and wants to see for himself exactly how great the islands are. His grandfather used to unviel various bed-time stories to him, recollecting on his days as a trainer in the Islands. Prompted by the stories grand and eloquent substance, Chad wishes to live the same tale his grandfather disclosed him with.
Roleplay sample: Orbs of dirt quickly constructed and then dissipated as Chad’s feet repetitiously walked one after the other. The grass laid softly among the edge of the pathway, accompanying Chad on his walk, often serving as an object of familiarity that he could look back on when thinking on while in a ’zone’. The anticipation built up inside him could not be contained anymore; it had been pent up far too long. This thought constantly plagued Chad as he set his eyes upon the grass.

The sun beamed a golden light upon the earth, serving as a beacon of light and hope to guide Chad towards the fateful building in which he would start the first true adventure of his life. Flower petals were gleaming in the light, tree’s looked as if they were made of gold, and the sky’s clouds looked angelic and celestial. He knew that this would be a day of greatness - however he knew not that this would be in more ways than one.

Keeping up the pace, with his black lab coat snapping in the wind as he briskly strolled down the pathway, Chad knew he was ever so close to his desired destination. It was within grasp... It was his carrot atop the end of the stick. Almost suddenly, Chad stumbled to find himself in front of the lab in which he had waited so many years to find. It was as if he had forgotten the anxiety that the journey here had bestowed upon him, as he knew only he was in the here and now, not longer having to dwell on the “when.”

Climbing up the slope, one foot in front of the other, Chad reached the white pavement that engrossed the lab. He saw the wooden doors that metaphorically stood in front of him, automatically opening when he drew closer. Observing a man with quite harsh features, such as a thicket of a mustache, Chad knew that this was the man whom would bestow him with the promise of a true journey.

However, while observing the lab in all its glory, Chad also took note of the people inside the lab. At first, he saw no one he recognized, and to further accelerate his disappointment, he saw no signs of Pok-Balls or Pokmon. He knew not of the validity of the lab, as this was only a place recommended to him by a distant source. Abruptly his attitude changed, however, as he set his eyes upon the beauty that was that of an old friend. The mere sight set his mind on ease; there are not many more greater feelings than seeing one that you have truly admired again. The prolonged elapse between the times in which they saw each other seemed like an eternity, yet only served as a drastically appropriate emphasis to the feeling in which Chad experienced at this time.

“Hello...,” Chad debonairly stated. He did not aspire to create a ruckus. He wanted to be smooth in greeting, however this was a sharp contradiction with what was going on in Chad’s mind. If he had it his way, he would tackle her and give her the biggest hug of her life. Smiling, he awaited to hear words slip from her mouth as well.

DarkCircuit
May 25th, 2005, 12:52 PM
Marill- Awesome sample, you're in n.n;;

If one more person comes, I'll post my form and we'll start. CRPs need a fair amount of people.

Al Duit
May 26th, 2005, 03:36 PM
I'll PM someone to see if they wanna join...he's a pretty cool RPer.

DarkCircuit
May 26th, 2005, 06:03 PM
That'd be good ^^ We need more members!

Kogenta
May 26th, 2005, 06:26 PM
Name: Rey Schneider
Age [18+]: 20
Physical desc: Lean, compact, appears to have a rather light build; dark blue hair with a silver streak, silvery blue eyes
Emotional desc: Though often calm and somewhat distant, Rey is usually fairly tolerant of those about him. Intelligent and observant, Rey occasionally may become slight irritable or entirely cold if he becomes heavily focused on a certain subject. Also, Rey may, every now and again, suddenly and inexplicably have an overwhelming desire to be alone. When he is in a more amiable mood, his eyes will gain a greater blue colour, while they will fall to silver when he desires isolation.
Reason for coming: Rey was born in the Orange Islands. However, when he was young, several undesirable events drew him away from his home. Though much of his memory regarding his childhood is lost, Rey desired to return to the place of his birth in an attempt to rediscover his past. Unfortunately, he is unsure on which island he was born. Murcott Island, however, is the island he most highly suspects.
Roleplay sample:

Golden sunlight streamed down upon a lone, shadowed figure standing erect upon the shore of the small island. As a breeze fluttered past him, Rey lightly brushed a few strands of hair from his wintery eyes. This place . . . I feel as though I know it. The male gently shielded his eyes from the sun as he gazed upward, the sky's cheerful azure reflecting into his narrowed eyes. All of this seems familiar . . . but-- Rey lowered his hand as well as his gaze. This isn't the place. I know it.

Without a word, Rey turned and started away, the echo of the relentless tide filling his ears and awakening unreachable memories.

justokre
May 26th, 2005, 07:13 PM
Yaaay, we can start now, right?

Whiteheaven
May 27th, 2005, 07:55 AM
Name: Tsukari Rikutsuki
Physical desc:
Tsuki is a teen girl with unordinary physic, which looks like a bit too small for her age --- 160 cm. She has a long silvery hair that can touch her legs, and a pair of prefectly match silver-turqouise eyes. Tsuki usually wears her long black leather jacket outside, and a light purple tank-top inside. For the lower part, she loves her black jeans, and always use it everywhere she goes.

Emotional desc: Tsuki has a weird attitude -- it can changes between cool, cocky, cute, or even funny. But usually, the cocky one cames out. Pokemon always gets a weird interest on her, always try to be next to her, and she loves it. She doesn't really like human at all. She is an orphan, and rarely got some best friends (human!). Before pass out, her father is a famous Yakuza, and others believes that Tsuki is born to be mean like her father does.

Reason for coming: Trying to explore more places, searching for a new journey, having more fun with her Pokemon. And maybe, searching for a new friends. Or boyfriends....

Roleplay sample:

Hikari flying around the forest, searching for some food. Her life is too peaceful, and it makes her life boring. Peaceful life is not as colorful as she thoughts, and now she is searching for some sensation, that like will never comes.
She looks around and sighed when figured out that no Pokemon or human around her. Or maybe, they are just won't show up in front of Hikari?
Hikari bit some fruit and fly back to her nest, on the top of a big tree. She enjoy her food, also the view from up there. Now what she wants is adventure.

DarkCircuit
May 30th, 2005, 02:05 PM
Tsukari, you're in! I'll post my form and we'll get started! Sorry this took me so long...PC has been acting a bit crazy for me.

Name: Ken'ichi
Age [18+]: 35
Village Position: Mayor
Name of Store: - [City Hall]
Physical desc: Ken'ichi has shaggy silver hair. His vibrant green eyes contrast quite a bit with it. Most of the time he wears jeans and a tshirt. He's of medium height, so about 5'7 and always carries a pokeball on his belt, although no one's seen what Pokmon is in the 'ball.
Emotional desc: Since Ken'ichi is the mayor, he's disciplined him self a lot. Patience and kindness are two things he's practiced all his life and it shows. Sometimes he substitutes at the school if no one else will.

OOC: Someone on the boat please start...that way we can react once the boat gets into view n.n

Kogenta
May 30th, 2005, 02:43 PM
[OOC: Er . . . am . . . I accepted? If not, I will delete this post . . . ]

Rey leaned silently on the boat's railing, his wintery blue eyes set alight by the shimmering sea. Gentle spray rose from the ocean foam to brush his features and shield him from the afternoon heat granted by the sun above. Lightly tossing his head to shift his hair and cool himself in a passing zephyr, Rey's glance passed over the nearing island. Murcott . . . I wonder . . .

Returning his gaze to the sea, Rey thoughtfully fingered the Pokeball hanging from his chain necklace. I suppose . . .

An announcement rang out from a speaker overhead. "Now docking at Murcott Island."

. . . I'll see soon enough.

[OOC: Hopefully that was acceptable . . . ]

Al Duit
May 30th, 2005, 03:18 PM
I sit outside my shop, weaving a handmade fishing net. For some reason, the handmade ones seem to sell for more. Even if they sold for next to nothing, I'd make them anyway, as I find it relaxing and somehow satisfying making things with my own hands. I'm actually waiting for the arrival of the SS Milotic. I enjoy watching the bustle of newcomers flowing onto the island whenever she comes to port.

For some reason, I feel as if this particular docking of the ship is somehow more important than those of the past. I'm not quite sure why. I set down my net next to my shop, and walk idly towards the shore and lean against palm* tree where I can see the passengers when they start to come ashore.

I see a slight blue-haired figure leaning against the rail of the ship. I can't put my finger on it, but he seems somehow familiar.

Alana
May 30th, 2005, 06:07 PM
Okita sat in a chair staring out at the sea. The refreshment stand she ran had a perfect veiw of the ocean for which she was glad. She could stare out at the sea for hours and not get bored. It was a good thing because sometimes she got hardly any costumers and there was nothing else to do. "There's a boat coming in. That means there should be some good business for a while. I hope they're nicer than the last group of torrists who came to the island. At least have of them were very impationt and quite rude."

"Vaporeon."

"Hmm? Oh you're back Vaporeon. Good there's a boat coming in so we should go ahead and get ready." Okita stretched her arms and stood up.

Al Duit
May 30th, 2005, 08:02 PM
I watch a vaporean come out of the water and go up the beach. I believe it's Okita's, who owns a refreshment stand near my fishering supply store. I see I'm right when it goes up to Okita.

I saunter over to greet her. "Hi. Nice day, isn't it?" As I get closer I gesture toward the Milotic. "I think they're gonna be a good lot this time." I add optimistically. I shuffle my feet a little. "This may sound strange, but I think there's someone we know on board. I saw someone leaning on the rail as it docked who looked somewhat familiar, but I can't place him."

Marill
May 31st, 2005, 07:04 AM
OOC: Sorry about the cruddy post... At PE2K, the War is about to break, and I'm trying to get ready for it.

IC:

The announcement beamed from a siren located just above Chad’s head. The piercing sound reverberated throughout his eardrums, forcing any sleepiness that was still inside of him out. The ship was extremely elegant, exhibiting the very essences of luxury and relaxation. Though it possessed all of these qualities, Chad disliked it. He aspired for his skills and talents to be dulled, even for the slightest second. He wished to remain quick and steadfast, intelligent and always on the move. However, with a vessel such as the S.S. Milotic, that was not the case.

Chad watched as they lowered the docking board onto the harbor. A shiny metallic chain carefully unraveled by a pulley allowed for the ship to descend its passengers, all anticipating what would lie on Murcott Island. There were so many passengers, with each having their own history, their own goal, and their own destiny. Just what exactly would be Chad’s?

The peculiar little blue mouse-like Pokmon, Marill, had been resting inside Chad’s crimson and pearl Pok-Ball ever sense they had boarded the ship. Chad thought it best to let the Marill stretch its limbs, what little it had, and awake from the deep slumber it had invested much time in.

Stretching himself, Chad looked about. This was the start of a new day. This was the start of the time of his life...

Alana
May 31st, 2005, 10:18 AM
"Yeah. At least I hope it will be. I don't think I know anyone who hasn't been here before." Okita looked at the ship but didn't see the boy. "Well maybe I'll see him later. If I can remember where I've seen him before, if I've seen him at all, I'll tell you." She smiled then lookeda t the boat again. "I have to start getting my little business ready. See you Alex." Okita and Vaporeon turned and went back into the refreshment stand.

~Ozy~
May 31st, 2005, 12:17 PM
<OOC>Eherm... Mind if Ze TAD joins? Or is it too late to sign up?<OOC>

justokre
May 31st, 2005, 02:28 PM
Tyler's sandals flopped underneath him, kicking up sand and he headed away from the docking point, unknowingly making it quite obvious that he was new here. Glancing around with interest at various places and things, he even walked into a tree at one point as he headed towards a village. Modest bag slung over his shoulders, he stopped near the entrance of the town, and glanced around for either some sort of social gethering place, or a real estate agent. He was here to stay, after all.

He murmured to himself, reaching a hand to scratch the back of his neck idly, and squinting in the sun.

Al Duit
May 31st, 2005, 05:49 PM
"Yeah, I'd better get back to my store." I say in farewell. Before I turn to go back, I see a black-headed guy about my age who'd just come of the Milotic looking around, and looking lost and bewildered..
"Hey there," I wave as I call out. "Need help finding where to go?"

Kogenta
May 31st, 2005, 08:44 PM
As the S.S. Miltoic docked, Rey quietly observed passengers slowly crowding about the boarding/landing plank. Not desiring to be in such company, the trainer quietly made his way to opposite side of the boat. Waiting for most of the people to finish exiting the boat, Rey then started down the plank and made his way onto the shore. Raising his head, he quietly breathed the sea air. Then this is Murcott . . . I feel . . . as though I know this place. The male's silvery eyes partially closed as he slid his hands casually into his pockets and leaned against a tropical tree. If only I knew . . . If I could be sure . . .

Whiteheaven
June 1st, 2005, 12:50 AM
Tsukari woke up in surprise when the speaker announce that she has arrived in the Murcott Island. She mumbled a bit, then stood up from a wooden chair, where she fallen asleep before this. She looked around, searching something.

"Shinsui!" She finally shouted when her eyes reached a Totodile who is messing Tsukari's backpack. "Gee, you must be very hungry. Sorry, Sui."

Tsukari grabs a blue pokeblock from her backpack and give it to the Totodile, who eats it happily. Tsukari smiled, then realize that S.S. Milotic is going to take off again.

"Come on, Shinsui, better hurry up," Tsukari said, then run outside her cabin with Sui chasing behind her.

Tsukari finally get out from S.S. Milotic, then look around for a second.

I'm here. Murcott Island. Will I meet new friends here? Hopefully.

Al Duit
June 1st, 2005, 07:33 AM
As I wait for the black-haired boy to reply, I look towards the where the Milotic is moored, hoping to catch a glimpse of the figure I'd seen at the ship's rail. At first, I don't see him. Then, I watch as a lone figure with dark-blue hair walks down the ramp. There's a certain way he holds himself... a sort of casual grace... that seems familiar.

I'm torn between going over and introduce myself to him and going back to my shop. He stands on the dock with his hands in his pocket. Before I know it, I approach him.

"Hi, I'm Al" I say stretching out my hand in an offer of a handshake. I look in his eyes...they're silver... I know I know this man... but I still cannot remember how I know him. "I'm sorry, but you look very familiar to me. What's your name?"

~Ozy~
June 1st, 2005, 10:31 AM
Name: Jacob Devins
Age [18+]: 33
Village Position: Martial arts instructor
Name of Store: Murcott Island Budokan

Physical desc: Hale and healthy, Jacob stands 6'3'' with curly brown hair cropped close to his skull and deep green eyes. Given his profession and pastimes, he's well-muscled and in excellent physical condition. He's permanantly tanned and weatherbeaten from spending too much time outdoors. Typically, he dresses in the gi and belt of a martial artist, though if he's going for a bike ride or similar acticity, he changes into something more suitable.

Emotional desc: He's not comfortable in the slightest in large-scale social situations, such as parties or dances. In small groups, though, he proves to be a joker, given to over-the-top dramatics just to get a laugh. He also has a long-bred love of the outdoors and is likely to cancel one of his classes at the Budokan simply because "It's too nice a day. Camping. Be back soon." When teaching his classes, though, he's quite stern, pushing his students to their absolute outer limits.

Roleplay Sample: I took careful aim, sure to line up my target's head perfectly in the crosshairs of the sniper scope. too easy. A slight movement of my finger, and... BANG! One annoying n00b who wouldn't be showing his face on this server anytime soon. Well, until after he said, u sniper *****! uz a rel wepon111 I grinned maniacly and blasted him again as he respawned.

Kogenta
June 1st, 2005, 03:31 PM
Rey swiftly turned, his wintery eyes snapping fully open. For a long moment he studied the light-haired male that stood before him. Though the reasons were unknown to him, the trainer felt a strange shock as he viewed this unknown individual. Then, a slight explanation came as faint recognition passed through his mind. Finally, Rey slowly accepted the proferred hand, quietly answering, "Rey Schneider . . . and you?"

Al Duit
June 1st, 2005, 04:50 PM
"Alex Duit, but everyone calls me Al. I own the fishing supply shop." I point over my shoulder. The way the dark-blue hair hangs and the shape of those silver eyes. I'm certain I know this man who stands before me, but, for the life of me, I've no idea how! "Have you lived here before?" I ask with my eyesbrows knit together in puzzlement.

justokre
June 1st, 2005, 08:39 PM
OOC: Bah! I was left behind! Sorry for slowness!

Tyler only stumbled shyly for words as a tall, rather slender guy looking to be about his own age questioned him. A moment of silence past before he just decided to smile. As another came by, he waited quietly as the two introduced themselves. The white-haired one that had greeted him was Al, and the darker haired one, though just as slean was Rey. Rey had come from behind him, apparently a newcomer as well.

"Supply shop? Do you have pokballs?" he suddenly butted in, then took a step back, "Heh.. sorry..."
He brought a hand up to scratch at the back of his neck nervously again, "I'm Tyler by the way."

Kogenta
June 1st, 2005, 08:43 PM
At Alex's question, Rey felt himself stiffen. Lowering his hand with a forced calm, he paused as he considered his answer to the question. "I . . . don't know," he finally said. He paused to study Alex's facial structure and azure eyes, recalling and observing his mannerisms. This . . . "Al" . . . he seems familiar--eerily so.

Glancing toward Tyler, Rey gave a rather stiff, yet vaguely polite nod. Clearly he was not terribly accustomed to close communication with other humans.

Then, directing his piercing, icy gaze directly toward Alex, Rey offered a rather odd question. "Do you think I've lived here before?"

Whiteheaven
June 2nd, 2005, 09:29 AM
Tsukari walks around and noticed there are 3 guys gathering at a Fishing Supply shop. Another people looks a bit rude in Tsukari's eyes, so she decide to just ask the Fishing Supply shop for direction.

"Um, sorry, Do you know where is the Pokemon Center here?" Tsukari asks politely.

Al Duit
June 2nd, 2005, 04:08 PM
OOC: I hope I'm not overstepping my bounds here. If I am, I'll edit my post.

BIC: Before I can answer Rey, two people ask me questions. "Well, Tyler, I only sell surf balls and dive balls. Go on in and look around. I'll be back in in a moment." I turn to the lovely lady and smile apologetically, "Sorry, we don't have a Pokecenter here, yet. I think one's gonna be built soon, though. There's one open at the town on the other side of the island, though."

I turn back to Rey. "Um, to tell you the truth, I'm not sure. I've never been off this island, yet I'm sure I know you. So if you have never lived here...have you visited here before?" I smile nervously and scratch the back my head where there's a scar I got from an accident a long time ago. "I know I probably sound really wierd."

Kogenta
June 2nd, 2005, 04:41 PM
Not as strange as you might think . . . Rey pauses as his glance passes over Tsukari and briefly studies Tyler. Then, returning his cold eyes to Alex, he quietly responds, "I may have been to this island before, though under what circumstances and of what nature my presence was . . . that I am unsure of." Closing his eyes, the trainer leans further against the wood structure behind him. "Whatever the case, both you and this island do seem familiar."

Al Duit
June 2nd, 2005, 05:05 PM
I nod. "Let's have dinner later, and we can talk about it then. I close shop at sundown. Maybe some nourishment will jog some of our sluggish memory." I chuckle.

justokre
June 2nd, 2005, 05:15 PM
Tyler gave a polite nod, muttering "Alright then."
Feeling a bit uncomfortable by Rey's stare, he decided it best to just head towards Al's shop, rather than interupt the conversation any further. Turning towards the building that was obviously Al's shop, he began to head in that direction.

Al Duit
June 3rd, 2005, 11:40 AM
I excuse myself to Rey. "I've gotta attend to business for now, though." I smile as I wave farewell, and go back to my store. "So, Tyler," I ask as I catch up to him, "Do you need fishing gear to help catch water pokemon? Everything I sell is handmade by mwa!" I announce proudly. "Except for the surf and dive balls, of course. I get those in bulk from Devon Corp. I throw in one surf ball for every P3,000 you spend."

justokre
June 3rd, 2005, 05:53 PM
Tyler thought for a moment, unsure really. "Well," he started, "All I know is that I'd definitely like a pokmon or two. I suppose a water type might be a good way to start..."
He glanced around, once they had entered the shop. The various assortment seemed almost like an alien warehouse to him.
"I guess a dive ball only works for deep ocean pokmon... and a surf ball probably only works while I'm surfing on a pokmon... right?" He stared at Al with an inquiring expression.

Kogenta
June 3rd, 2005, 07:20 PM
Rey nodded slightly before turning away. His hands remaining in his pockets, the trainer made his way quietly down the shore--his course slightly above the highest tideline. For several minutes he walked in silence, the silver of his eyes gradually overwhelming the pale blue. Then, pausing, he turned his gaze toward the ocean. Breathing deeply of the cool air, his eyes gently closed. The peace of isolation . . . naught can match it.

Lowering himself into a sit onto the dry sand, Rey continued to view the ocean. This island seems so quaint and innocent--a strange experience after my travels. The male gently removed a small shell from the tideline and fingered it thoughtfully, rubbing damp sand from its surface. But, were any of the Orange Islands I visited so different? I suppose . . . this island may be more innocent than even others of the Orange Islands. But . . . The shell snapped. It feels unnatural.

Turning his glance downward at the shell fragments now lying in his palm, Rey sighed quietly. Is this the Island of my origin? And if it is, what does that mean? If I was born on Murcott Island . . . then what? Rey's hand closed tightly about the broken pieces. I don't know--not yet. And I can't assume or be too hopeful. Life's purpose seems to be to disappoint me. All I can do is expect the worse . . . or expect nothing. The shell fragments were cast into the air before landing in the shifting tide.

Al Duit
June 3rd, 2005, 07:22 PM
"Actually, the term surf ball is a misnomer. The ball works on all water pokemon. You could be fishing from the shore, and it'll work. You're right about the dive ball, though. I've a variety of poles for catching the water pokemon. Some are easier to use than others. This little babe here is great for the fishing novice." I pick up a 5' long pole I'd made of bamboo. "It's strong, yet flexible, and the reel is so simple, a baby could use it."

DarkCircuit
June 4th, 2005, 08:51 AM
OOC: Jacob, you're in. Sorry everyone! I've been busy with the end of school and everything! That was an example of what NOT to do if you sign up for an RP. I'll be active from now on ^-^ And Al Duit, we WILL have a PokCenter, but it's currently being built.

BIC:

Ken'ichi watched the town from his second story office above the town hall. He could see the villagers going about their daily lives. A smile spread across his face. All was well, and with some luck he'd be elected for a second term.

With a sudden briskness he went over to his desk to look at the plans for the new Pokmon Center. Nurse Joy had arrived with the ship, so that part of the plan was already in motion. But he still needed some carpenters. Ken grabbed some papers off his desk and walked out of the room.

"Oh! Hi Ken'ichi!" His secretary beamed.

"Erm, hi Norma! I'm just going out to put these flyers up.

"Ok, well, take care! I'll tidy up your office while you're gone! Bye."

"Thanks...bye!" He walked quickly out of the office and sighed. He hated that woman, but couldn't bear to fire her.

He walked down the stairs and exited the City Hall building. The steamy, hot air hit him like a wall. That's why he loved Murcott. It was summer all year round. Some citizens greeted him as he walked to the center of the town. He politly replied, but didn't stop to chat. When he got there, he taped the leaflets to the NEWS board. OOC: It's a cork board BIC: The flyers read:

"CARPENTERS WANTED. POKEMON CENTER BEING BUILT. INQUIRE AT CITY HALL."

Smiling at his work, he headed off for lunch, still unsure of where he was going to go to eat.

OOC: Does anyone want to sign up as Nurse Joy?

Al Duit
June 4th, 2005, 10:46 AM
OOC: I edited my post that said we had no Pokecenter...now it says we don't have one yet. Is that alright? :)

BIC: Before Tyler can say he wasn't interested, I put the pole down. "I'll just let you browse. Just remember, all my merchandise has a money back guarantee. If you have any questions, I'll be over there." I motion towards the back of the store where I needed to tidy up a bit.

DarkCircuit
June 4th, 2005, 11:18 AM
OOC: That's fine.

BIC:
Ken'ichi changed directions when he saw a group of people by the fishing supply shop. He went over to them, just to make chitchat.

As he came nearer, he greeted them.

"Hello everyone! Beautiful weather, eh?"

~Ozy~
June 4th, 2005, 12:17 PM
I whooped with glee, shooting off of a small overhang on my bike. It was a great day, and... WHAM! I came down hard. Too hard. I heard both of my tires pop and the hiss of air rushing out of them. Dismounting my cycle, I let out a stream of profanity to make a drunken sailor look like my grandmother. I began walking my cycle back to my small apartment above my dojo for a quick repair. No way in hell a piddling litle busted tube was gona make me miss my bike ride. On my way back, I passed by the bait and tackle shop, noticing a few people hanging around.

Alana
June 4th, 2005, 12:40 PM
OOC: I'm a little behind in this thread. ^_^' Sp I'm going to say goodbye and leave this RPG.

DarkCircuit
June 4th, 2005, 12:58 PM
OOC: Please don't. I didn't post until the second page. 0.o;; It's ok, really =3

justokre
June 4th, 2005, 02:32 PM
Tyler chuckled at the shopkeeper, then inquired first, "Well, sounds fine to me... but two questions... how much is a rod and a few balls going to cost me... and what kind of pokmon am I gonna find around here?" He spoke the question, but wasn't making eye contact. Instead, he was busy inspecting the bamboo pole.

Al Duit
June 4th, 2005, 07:13 PM
"The pole you're looking at is only P500, surf balls run P1000 each, and dive balls are P1500 each. If you want to catch larger fish, I suggest a heavier pole, like this one here." I point out a 10' pole. "Along the beach here there are a lot of corphish, krabbies, etc. Sometimes you can find a schuckle hiding under a rock. Fishing, you could catch anything from a magikarp or feebas to lanturn, horsea, etc. At night you might be able to catch a staryu or two. Perhaps even evolved forms of those I've mentioned. There are more kinds in the Murcott Forest." I say, cheerfully.

Alana
June 4th, 2005, 07:24 PM
OOC: Well would someone fill me in on what's going on?

DarkCircuit
June 4th, 2005, 07:28 PM
OOC: Pretty much teh boat just docked, and everyone's gathered around the Bait and tackle shop talking =3 Nothing important has gone on.

Alana
June 4th, 2005, 07:30 PM
OOC: Ok. I will post here later.

Al Duit
June 4th, 2005, 07:31 PM
OOC: not much really, I have a customer. perhaps you could sell a drink to him after he comes out of my shop since my shop is near your refreshment stand ;)

BIC: I hear someone talking outside my store. I look out the window and see Mayor Ken'ichi. "Heya," I wave at him. "Yes, it's great! Come in here a moment, please. There's something I want to ask you."

DarkCircuit
June 4th, 2005, 07:38 PM
Ken turned towards Alex.

"Why hi Alex! Nice to see you! I'd be glad to." Ken'ichi walked into Al's shop.

Al Duit
June 4th, 2005, 09:49 PM
"Well, Mayor, I was just wondering. Do you remember anyone who used to live here who had dark blue hair and silver eyes? There's a guy who just arrived on the ship who seems so familiar to me. I spoke with him, and he's....well..." I shake my head as I try to find the correct words. I rub the back of my head, as the scar there starts to throb,"Well, Rey's his name, and he seems rather confused as to wether he's been here or not...kind of like me when I hurt my head when I was a kid. I still don't know how that happened!"

OOC: As if you couldn't notice, Kogenta and I are playing off each other with a storyline.

~Ozy~
June 5th, 2005, 07:17 AM
I stopped in front of a refreshment stand, Tropical Chillers. Waving a brief hello to the owner, I pulled out my wallet and asked "How much for a peach smoothie?"

justokre
June 5th, 2005, 07:42 AM
OOC: Crap... I just posted something, but it's not showing up... Meh, I don't feel like retyping it... so basically Tyler just stands there listening to the odd convo, and the expression on his face shows he has another question.

Al Duit
June 5th, 2005, 08:32 AM
I see my customer looking over at me kind of nervous-like and looking like he wants to ask another question. Apologizing briefly to the Mayor, I turn to Tyler. "I'm sorry, do you have another question?" I smile pleasantly. I can't ignore a customer, after all, even though I need some answers myself.

justokre
June 5th, 2005, 09:33 AM
"Well," Tyler said, "P1000 for each ball seems a bit expensive if you ask me... but I'll take three. And the pole too. Have you got a bag I can use as well?"

Alana
June 5th, 2005, 11:45 AM
Okita finished setting up her stand and sat back to pat Vaporeon. "Thanks for the help."

"Va por."

Oki smiled. "Well everyone seems to be at Al's store right now so we can relax for a bit."

Wolf_Goddess
June 5th, 2005, 05:21 PM
((Uwaff! I hope I'm not too late into this RP, if so...Just ignore this...O_o))

Name: Sam
Age [18+]: 20
Village Position:Pokemon Daycare
Name of Store: Daily Daycare: We Put the "Care" in Day'Care'
Physical desc: A tall woman (5'9") with orange/red hair. It is cut below shoulder-length. She wears a Pink shirt and a jean skirt that ends at her knees. Very fair.
Emotional desc: Kind, calm, and gentle. When she's hyper, its hard to calm her down...but thankfully she's usually calm.
Roleplay Sample: "Nidoking!" the young lady calls out. A Vulpix followed her, acting almost as a shadow. The large purple Pokemon turns around. Her face looks flushed from all the work. She tosses it two Pokeballs. "Put these two into the aquarium. Its a Gyrados and a Dewgong." The Nidoking nods his head, rushing off to the aquarium section of the daycare. Sam sighs, sitting herself in the chair. With so many vacationers, your sure to get a lot of service! A large blue poison Pokemon was wandering about before Sam flagged her over.
"Nidoqueen!" she calls, out of breath, "Some unwanted eggs have hatched from the nursery. You can release them out into the wild now..." and the Nidoqueen ambled off.

"Miss, miss?" someone was ringing the bell from the counter. Sam gets up relunctantly from her chair and puts on a wide smile.
"Yes, what can I do you for?"
"I droppped my Bellsprout, Sprout, off. I want him back..." But Sam already was ambling down the corridors and returned with a large Bellsprout.
"Thank you, here's your Pokemon. That will be 100, and have a nice day!"

Al Duit
June 5th, 2005, 08:11 PM
"Well, that's P3500, so you get one free surf ball." I reply cheerfully, then frown slightly. "Sorry, we don't use bags on this island. A law was passed so we can cut down on polution." I wink with a grin. "Just yankin' yer chain," I chuckle as I put the four surf balls in an environmentally friendly paper bag (made of 100% recycled paper, of course). "I don't think you want the pole in a bag. It'd be rather awkward. That'll be P3,500." I say as I hand Tyler his bag.

justokre
June 6th, 2005, 04:24 AM
Tyler harumphes humorously, handing the money to Al, in exchange for the bag and pole. "Many thanks," he said with a polite nod, as he turned towards the door. As his steps his the floor, he wondered he he was going to do this... Maybe he could find someone to help him... He headed out into the middle of the town, not even paying attention, but instead staring at the contents inside of his bag as his mind entertained itself with glorious images of a possible future for him.

Whiteheaven
June 6th, 2005, 06:19 AM
OOC: Sorry not post here for a while.... ^^;

Tsukari wondering around the island, find there isn't really adventure here.

"Hm... it gets boring... Is there something around here? Or maybe another Pokemon Trainer?" and soon after she said that, she realize that she will getting crazy, cause she start to talk to herself. "Ah, never mind. Shinsui! Let's go back to that Fishing Supply shop to buy a rod... Maybe we can fish a GIANT GYRADOS!"

Then Tsukari runs back to town, going to the supply shop with Totodile runs behind her.

Al Duit
June 6th, 2005, 03:35 PM
OOC: If no one wants to sign up for Nurse Joy, I wouldn't mind playing her...if you don't mind me RPing two characters (I promise I won't have Al and Nurse Joy falling in love or anything stupid like that...). If you let me do it, I'll put in the title of each post which character I'm playing.... or if I put them in the same post, I'll put AD: and NJ: for their parts. It'd be fun to give Nurse Joy a life lol.

BIC: I wave farewell to Tyler. "Have fun!" Now that the customer is gone, I turn back to Mayor Ken'ichi and look at him questioningly.

For some reason, I believe there is a connection between Rey and how I injured my head. No one had been able to tell me what had happened. My dad had looked for me when I was late returning home one night, and found me in the forest, passed out. I'd been in a coma for two days, and when I awoke in the hospital, I couldn't remember a thing that had happened. My parents both questioned me about where someone was....I couldn't remember the name my parents mentioned.

My eyes widen.

"THAT'S IT!" I shout. "It's Rey! His is the name my parents mentioned...they said I was with him that day I had my accident. They asked where he was...but I couldn't even remember I'd met anyone named Rey...." I blink. "I still don't remember how, but I do remember I knew Rey."

"I'm sorry, Mayor. I don't mean to bother you....it's just that that time in my life before the accident...or whatever it was...has been a blank for so long! Do you remember Rey?"

Kogenta
June 6th, 2005, 05:23 PM
Rey brushed a few strands of hair behind one ear as he slowly stood. Then, after lightly dusting himself of the loose sand, he again started down the shore--moving away from the town. According to the Pokenav, Murcott Island is fairly small. So, if I walk halfway about the island's perimeter and move directly through Murcott forest, I should arrive at the town by 4:30.

Returning his hands to their customary position in his pockets, Rey's gaze turned upward to view the bright, clear sky. A Wingull's shadow flitted over the trainer's features as a passing breeze slightly swung the Pokeball hanging about his neck. Savoring the isolation and silence, Rey continued to walk his course.

Al Duit
June 8th, 2005, 08:01 PM
As I wait for the mayor to reply, I cover up my anxiousness by straightening shelves, even though I'd straightened them this morning, and the only customer I'd had was Tyler.

I think to myself, If Rey had indeed lived here on the island, I shouldn't be the only one who recognizes him!

pokejungle
June 13th, 2005, 06:18 AM
OOC: Wolf Goddess, you'r in! BTW everyone, I'm Katsuoro/DarkCircuit/whatever XD Sorry I didn't post, looks like this is going well though. Al- it's fine if you'd play Nurse Joy =3

BIC:

Ken'ichi had been thinking while Al had been talking to Tyler. "You know...I think I MIGHT remember a Rey who once lived hear....but...I think I'd need more time. Sorry I couldn't be of more help, but you're welcome to come down to my office sometime and browse the town archives..."

He began thinking again. Rey did ring a bell...but he couldn't remember why. Ken frowned in frustration.

Al Duit
June 16th, 2005, 02:32 PM
OOC: Man, I'm getting tired of this happening! I posted this on June 13th, and it's disappeared!

IC: "Thank you, sir, I appreciate any help, no matter how small. I may take you up on your offer tomorrow. Do I have to make an appointment to look at the archives, or do I just come when I can?" I look at the clock at the back of my store. Darn, only 1PM! I can't wait until six-o-clock. If I'm not busy at 4, then I'm closing early to meet Rey.

Kogenta
June 17th, 2005, 09:45 AM
Rey strode quietly down the shore, his hands in his pockets, his silver eyes shifting about in search of something to recognize. However, finding naught but sky, sea, and sand, he sighed quietly. What did I expect? If I don't remember where I come from, how can I expect to recognize anything specific?

Lowering his gaze, the trainer lightly touched the Pokeball that hung about his neck. I wonder . . . if you remember.

pokejungle
June 17th, 2005, 10:51 AM
Ken smiled cheerfully.

"Anytime's fine. I don't get much traffic down at my office anyway." He chuckled, "Well, I guess I'll see you down there sometime. Right now I have to make sure no one's looking for me. I have a higher percent chance of actually being needed during tourist season! Bye, and have a good afternoon!"

The mayor walked off smiling, headin towards his office.

'I ought to go get a drink. I'm rather thirsty...' He thought to himself.

Al Duit
June 17th, 2005, 02:53 PM
"Yeah, I think we all do more business when the tourists arrive. Thank you mayor. Have a great day." I smile brightly, trying to ignore the throbbing pain in the back of my head.

Whiteheaven
June 19th, 2005, 01:12 AM
OOC: Sorry I haven't been here for a while. I think I'm out from this RP ^^; I'm hugely sorry, It's just too late to join again now >.< Anyway, thanks for letting me join this RP. ^^;

Al Duit
June 19th, 2005, 08:26 PM
OOC: Hey, Whiteheaven, it's still early in the RP! Don't quit...it's actually the same day as we started even!

pokejungle
June 20th, 2005, 07:56 PM
OOC: Whiteheaven, if you feel to out, it's OK. I've done that too >.<;

Al Duit
June 23rd, 2005, 06:05 PM
Even though I need the business, I'm glad there's no customers when 4pm finally rolls around. After some last minute dusting and straightening, I leave, locking the door and hanging a sign on the door I'd written earlier:

Sorry, Due To
Illness, I'm Closed
For The Day.
Please Come Again Tomorrow.

It wasn't exactly a lie, the back of my head had been throbbing ever since I spoke to the mayor.

I turned to go meet Rey, then realized we never really said where we were going to meet! I head over to the only hotel in the village.

I go into the hotel and inquire at the counter if there was anyone by the name of Rey Schnieder registered there, and there wasn't. Hmm. Curiouser and curiouser. The phrase keeps popping up in my mind.

The back of my head pulsing like a heart beating. I decide to take a walk, since that usually helped when I felt this way. I didn't have any real destination in mind, and found myself wandering outside the village into the forest. My legs seem to go on their own volition to the place my dad showed me he'd found me laying unconsious. I sit on a hollow log, my elbows leaning on my thighs, and my head resting in my palms. What had happened so long ago? Why can't I remember?

pokejungle
June 24th, 2005, 07:23 AM
Ken began walking down to the Caf to get his drink. A nice smoothie sounded really good right now.

He heard a commotion, and noticed his secretary running out of the Town Hall. Quickly, Ken ran out to greet her.

"Sir....we've just received word...that there's been a jail break on a neighboring island. They've taken some life guard boats and are cruising the Orange Islands. They're armed and dangerous..." Her face was aghast and deathly pale.

"Ok, I'll have to temporarily close the village gates and make sure everyone stays inside the protective flood walls."

Ken'ichi began to run back to the Town Hall to make the announcement. His secretary ran haphazardly behind him, panting.

Kogenta
June 24th, 2005, 11:10 AM
As Rey made his way through the forest, the ringing of the shifting waves began to fade, as the soil changed from sand to dark loam. Brushing aside an overhanging branch, the trainer entered an area of tall grass. Suddenly, pain shot through him as memories flashed blindingly across his mind's eye. Placing a hand to his head, Rey raised his other hand in search of support. But, finding none, he remained still for a long moment as he struggled to remain standing.

Finally, Rey straightened, lowering his hand and slowing his heavy breaths. What was that? And . . . what were those images?

"They seemed so familiar, but . . . I can't see any of them clearly anymore," he murmured.

Shaking his head slightly, the male again started through the forest. After a short time, he began to slow his pace. His silver eyes narrowed as he saw the shadow of a figure ahead. Moving quietly toward it, he tensed slightly as he recognized the being. Al?

Stopping completely, Rey paused to study the area before questioning in his direct manner, "Why are you here?"

pokejungle
June 24th, 2005, 11:33 AM
Ken'ichi ran into his office and pulled the announcement microphone over. Thinking on the fly, he pushed down the button and began to talk.

"People of the Island! Please remain inside the town and return to your homes! This is not a test..."

Speakers positioned on top of the electric poles carried his message everywhere. People began to scurry back and forth, unsure of the new problem.

"I repeat...please return to your homes and stay inside the town walls. The gate will be shutting in 5 minutes..."

He let go of the button and sighed. Officer Jenny walked up to him.

"Sir! my command squad is ready to go!"

"Alright Jenny, er, Officer. Take them out and try to capture those criminals! I can't have this hurting our tourist season!"

"Right away! Goodbye!" She dashed out the door and he could hear her motorcycle roar away.

Al Duit
June 24th, 2005, 06:31 PM
OOC: This is wierd...first I posted that Al walks out of the village several hours after the mayor leaves his shop, but then the mayor closes the village gates not too long after leaving Al's shop due to an emergency (just after getting a drink). Well, I'm going to go ahead and RP that I'm outside the village. I guess Rey and Al will be caught out there...hope Officer Jenny doesn't arrest us! ;)

BIC: "Why are you here?" I jump up to a standing position, startled. I wasn't expecting anyone to be here. I turn to see...

"Rey?" I blink, confused as images start to rush through my mind's eye. I become dizzy and sit abruptly on the ground. I hold the back of my head, as it feels like it's going to explode, now. I hear someone scream...was that me?

I'm not sure how long I sat there before the images stop. But, when they do, my headache is gone. The images had passed so quickly, I couldn't really tell what they were. All except one. The last one stuck in my brain:

Two boys, a tow-headed youth with messy hair, and a dark-haired boy, running and laughing as they run through this clearing I'm sitting in now. They engaging in horseplay as most boys their age do. That's all there was, but I recognized those boys.

I get back to my feet and gaze at Rey with my head cocked. "Do you remember this field? 'Cause we played here before."

pokejungle
June 25th, 2005, 09:51 AM
OOC: Time changes 0o;; We'll just pretend it's the time you guys have XD 6?

Kogenta
June 25th, 2005, 12:10 PM
[OOC: Er . . . alright . . . ]

Rey slowly approached, his eyes shifting to a pale blue as he cast a slightly curious glance toward Alex. After a long moment, he spoke quietly, turning his gaze toward the surrounding area. "I'm not sure . . . though I don't think I would be surprised if what you said was true. Images--no, memories . . . they all came rushing back when I came here. But . . . " The trainer lightly touched the Pokeball hanging about his neck as he often did, as though the Pokemon within held a particular significance. ". . . I can't remember what I saw now."

Moving his hand away from the Pokeball, Rey placed the hand against a tree at the clearing's edge. "Something significant happened here." His eyes suddenly turned toward Alex, shimmering a faint silvery azure. "Do you remember what it was?"

Al Duit
June 26th, 2005, 01:43 PM
I shake my head sadly, "Not really. All I know is that my dad found me lying there nine years ago," I point to a spot by the hollow log. "I'd been knocked cold, my head cracked and bleeding." I raise my right hand to the scarred spot at the back of my head. "He said that I'd been last seen earlier that day playing with a friend named Rey. He asked me where Rey was, and I didn't know...I didn't even remember who he was talking about, or even what happened."

I swallow, looking at Rey. My mouth all of a sudden feeling really dry. "I wish I knew what happened. It seems to me we were friends. I don't remember though."

All of a sudden as I'm looking at Rey, I see a younger version of him with a stick in his hand, laughing gleefully as he waves it around and I block it with my own stick. Laughing, I do a quick spin...The vision stops and I feel a sharp pain stabbing the back of my skull! Screaming, I hold my head and collapse to my knees. Tears come unbidden to my eyes. I pass out.

Kogenta
June 27th, 2005, 10:17 AM
Rey stared at Alex for a moment, slight curiousity melded with suprise in his eyes of silvery blue. Then, swiftly approaching him, he reached toward the Pokeball on his neck. However, pausing as though undecided, the trainer instead removed a Pokeball from the pouch at his side.

"Roselia, use Aromatherapy."

A red light emerged from the open Pokeball before fading to reveal a Roselia. Raising its arms, Roselia fully opened its brilliantly-coloured flowers. As the roses bloomed, a sweet, healing scent was released. Kneeling beside Alex, Rey took ahold of his shoulders and leaned him again the log. Then, lowering his hands, he waited in silence.

Al Duit
June 29th, 2005, 04:14 PM
I'm walking hand-in-hand with a beautiful princess through a fragrant meadow of flowers. We're talking and laughing, enjoying each other's company. Suddenly, she stops and putting a silencing finger on my lips, kisses me gently on my cheek...

My eyes open, and I blink in momentary confusion. I see Rey kneeling beside me, and a Roselia who somehow resembled the princess in my dream. I smile ruefully, and look at Rey. "No offense, man, but I'd rather have the princess by my side." I chuckle, then apologize, telling him of my dream.

"What happened, anyway?" I ask as I sit up. Then I remember. "Oh, yeah...I remember now!" I look at Rey. "I had a vision...no, a flashback. You and I were playing with sticks in this clearing, pretending they were swords. We were both laughing, and I spun around, trying to be like one of those swashbucklers in the movies. Then all of a sudden, I felt a sharp pain...both then and now...and passed out." I look at Rey, puzzled. "From what I could tell, you were the only one there. But, there's no way you could have given me the head wound that had knocked me out and put me in a coma back then. The stick you had wasn't that big! It was a skinny thing" I put my fingers about a quarter inch apart as I shake my head.

Kogenta
June 29th, 2005, 04:26 PM
To Alex's first comment and explanation of his dream, Rey responded flatly, "You're welcome."

Then, as Alex continued to speak, the trainer motioned toward Roselia. The flower Pokemon nodded, closing its roses. After the light-haired male finished recounting his flashback, Rey was silent for a long moment. Finally, he responded, "Then the explanation is simple. Someone or something else arrived."

Al Duit
July 1st, 2005, 07:53 AM
OOC: Actually, it was around 4:30 PM...Al closed shop early because he was anxious to clear up what was in the past.

BIC: "Oh, you had Roselia wake me up, didn't you?" I just realised what had happened...I was so disoriented when I first woke. "Thanks." I smile sheepishly as I stand up. Then laughed, "That would explain my dream of walking through a field of flowers. I think Roselia helped with more than just waking, me." I comment as I touch the back of my head. "I don't feel the pressure back here anymore! Thank you Roselia!" I bow to the aromatic pokemon with a grateful smile.

My eyebrows furrow at the mystery. "You must be right. But, who would want to attack a ten-year-old kid and leave him for dead? And what happened to you? Does any of this ring a bell to you?"

Kogenta
July 1st, 2005, 08:57 AM
As Roselia returned the bow and crooned, Rey knelt in silence. Slowly standing, he allowed himself a quiet, humorless laugh. "Ring a bell? Everything does . . . yet nothing as well . . . " he murmured softly--more to himself than any other. Then, raising his silvern gaze toward Alex, he spoke. "Truthfully, there isn't much I remember. In my first memories . . . " He closed his eyes, as though attempting to recall the past. "I remember the sound of waves as I lay on the sand. Above was a clear, blue sky. There was a Pokemon with me." At this point Rey's eyes opened as he indicated the Pokeball that hung from his necklace. "Then, nothing."

Kneeling by Roselia, Rey carefully pet its spiked head. "That brief memory was all I had to remember my origins--and it was sometime before I could decipher the sound I had heard as being waves, and the ground beneath me being sand." Pausing, Rey added--as though in an afterthought. "I also remember pain--a great deal of it. I believe my arm may have been slashed open."

pokejungle
July 1st, 2005, 10:30 AM
OOC: Ok... I think we need some more members >.<;; Community RPs thrive off of a lot of people coming all at the same time >>; I'm going to recruit some peeps XD

Al Duit
July 1st, 2005, 07:36 PM
OOC: Yeah, I thought Alana would be more active, but, she's only been here twice. I know this is a time when a lot of people go on vacation, but...::shrug::

BIC: I barely hear Rey saying that everything yet nothing rang a bell. I knew exactly what he meant. When my father had brought me here a month after the "incident", I knew this was the place it had happened before he told me, yet, I couldn't tell what had happened. Then, when I first saw Rey, I knew I knew him, but I didn't know why.

I shake my head and listen to Rey as he describes what he recalled, then shudder as he talks about his arm being slashed open. I swallow then say, "Well, I spoke to Mayor Ken'ichi this afternoon, and he says we can check the community records. Actually, he said I could." I shrug. "I hope you don't mind, but, I described you to him, and asked him if you sounded familiar to him. He said that you sounded vaguely familiar, but he wasn't sure. That's when he mentioned the town records. Do you want to come with me tomorrow morning to take a look? It's getting rather late to go checking now."

DarkFenris
July 1st, 2005, 10:51 PM
Name: Misteria
Village Position: chef
Name of restuarant: Misteria's Place
Physical desc: a pic of misteria (http://users.bigpond.net.au/acey/images/fanart/pm_misteria_lg.jpg)
Emotional desc: I live by my self and dont have many friends.i have a black pikachu, a treecko , a torchic, a machamp and an Azumarril . not many people come to my restaurant.i am a great chef and all my recipes are delicious.i keep all my recipes in folders and books in a small library in the seconds floor of my restuarnt. it is also where i live.my menu changes every day.
Roleplay Sample: I hear a bell and I walk to the counter to see who came in. I walk over to them with a menu and a wine list."Will you be by your self?" they reply by nodding and i lead them to a table against the wall that a comfy plush couch for a seat and back rest.

Kogenta
July 4th, 2005, 10:03 AM
Rey nodded as he recalled Roselia into its Pokeball. "Very well, then." He stood, brushing loam from his knees. "Tomorrow morning."

As the trainer turned toward the town, he suddenly stiffened. Though he neither saw nor heard anything unusual, a faint suspicion still passed through his mind. The azure of Rey's eyes swiftly shifted to silver as his eyes narrowed. Something's wrong . . .

Starting toward the town, Rey cast a glance back toward Alex. "We should hurry."

pokejungle
July 4th, 2005, 11:03 AM
OOC: Al..I finally had the same problem >.<;

Shadow Wolf's in! =D

BIC:

Ken paced in his his office nervously. He was carefully considering the implications of this event, and how it would affect the tourist trafficking to the island.

The mayor looked out his window and saw a deserted town spread out before him. It looked as though the populace had taken his warning to heart.

He sighed suddenly, and sat down in his chair. Waiting for Officer Jenny to report.

Al Duit
July 4th, 2005, 01:04 PM
I noticed there was a strange stillness in the forest. When Rey suggests we should hurry, I whole-heartedly agree. "Yes, there seems to be something wrong...the forest is too quiet!" I say as I walk at a fast pace, just short of a jog, carefull not to trip over any rocks or fallen logs or hit my head against any branches.

A feeling of dread comes upon me, and I can't explain why.

Kogenta
July 4th, 2005, 06:49 PM
As he pushed a branch aside, Rey's gaze darkened slightly. This feeling in the air . . . Something is happening, though I'm not sure what. He dropped down from a low cliff before making his way through a layer of underbrush. If the town doesn't already know, then they should be informed. But, if they do know . . . Rey stopped. The town gates--if they already know, then maybe . . . Turning toward Alex, Rey questioned, "What does the town do during emergencies?"

Al Duit
July 5th, 2005, 02:44 PM
I almost bump right into Rey when he suddenly stops. My eyes widen as he asks what the town does during emergencies. "The gates close." I reply softly with growing dread. "Let's just hope the cause of forest's quietness isn't something that threatens the town, and get there fast!" I say as I hurry on, catching my shirt on a thorny branch and tearing it. Oh, well, I think, if that's the worst I have to worry about, I'm in great shape!

Kogenta
July 5th, 2005, 08:59 PM
I was afraid of that. Rey turned and started at a run, ignoring the thin branches that whipped his face and snapping twigs beneath his feet. Steadily increasing his pace, the trainer's eyes shifted warily about. Then, after a time, he began to slow his pace. The town should be near here. And, I don't hear any signs of life. His silver eyes shone with a cold light. Hopefully, that is a positive sign.

DarkFenris
July 5th, 2005, 11:06 PM
i walk from the kitchen of my restaurant to a small cubboard. i open it and take out a set of keys and a piece of plastic that says closed.i walk hrough the dining hall and out of the entrence. i turn around andput the plastic notice in a small box on the outside of the door then shut and lock the door. i put the keys in the pocket of my blue cloak and walk along the street wondering if i will make any friends today.i shake my head to clear my mind and take a blue pokeball of my belt. i throw it into the air and in a flash of red a small black pikachu appears. i catch the pokeball and clip it back onto my belt. i smile "hey pikachu. come on. lets go down to the beach."i put my arm out and pikachu jumps up and runs and sits on my shoulder. i see a small kiosk and wonder where the own is(al duits place.) .i walk along the beach and see that the town gates are closed. i walk to a bench just inside the gates. i sit down on the bench staring into the forest."im so lonely. " pikachu jump down onto my lap and i rub its cheeks. iflops down and relaxes. the smallest smile appears in my face.

Al Duit
July 6th, 2005, 06:53 PM
"The town's just over that hill!" I say a little out of breath. As I reach the top of the hill, I stop breifly to look down at the town. "The gate's closed." It's just as I feared. Beyond town, upon the ocean, I think I see a vessel coming towards the island.

DarkFenris
July 7th, 2005, 12:12 AM
after about five minutes i stop rubbing my pikachu cheeks. i look up and see some people on the boundary of the forest. they look worried.i stand up and walk to the gates untill my head is resting against the metal of them. i look down and wonder if anything is wrong.

Kogenta
July 7th, 2005, 08:32 AM
Standing on the hill's crest, his breath slightly heavy, yet consciously measured, Rey gazed down on the town. Following Alex's glance, Rey turned to view the approaching vessel. His wintery eyes narrowed with distrust. After a long moment of thought, he spoke. "You know this island better than I. Is that vessel one of yours?"

pokejungle
July 7th, 2005, 09:16 AM
Ken'ichi stood up and looked out his window. A woman stood, staring out of the gate.

"Oh my gosh... They hav guns! I've got to get her away from there!"

He grabbed his jacket and ran into the overcast evening...

DarkFenris
July 7th, 2005, 01:51 PM
i look around and see some oficers run into the forest. i step away from the gate and walk over to the bench which is two metres from the gate.i sit down and wonder why the gates are closed.

Al Duit
July 7th, 2005, 05:42 PM
I shake my head, as I see more boats behind the first. "No, they're lifeboats from another island." I point down into the village. "Look, there's a lady down there. That looks like the mayor running out to her." I start to run down to the gate, hoping the mayor sees us and can let us in before the boats arrive. "Mayor Ken'ichi!" I holler. "What's going on?"

DarkFenris
July 7th, 2005, 10:40 PM
i wonder what the people are doing out side the town while the gates are closed when my pikachus ears twitch. it stands up and looks behind me. i twist around and see some one coming towards me.i recognise him as the mayor of the town."hello mayor. im just wondering why are the gates shut and there seem to be pe-"im cut off as a yell is heard calling for the mayor.

pokejungle
July 8th, 2005, 07:59 AM
Ken'ichi came up to the lady sitting on the fence, he was softly panting.

"You can be over here! There's criminals on the loose.... They could be here any moment!"

Suddenly, he realized he could hear his name being called. Ken spun around, looking for the source of the noise.

"Is someone out there...?"

He stared past the gate at two people stuck beyond them.

Al Duit
July 8th, 2005, 09:07 AM
OOC: I hope I'm not overstretching my bounds in this post, if I am, just tell me, Pokejungle, and I'll edit.

IC: I reach the gate and look nervously towards the ocean. The boats are getting nearer. "Mayor, it's me, Al! We," I indicate Rey, "have been out in the forest, talking. We didn't hear any announcement of the gate being closed. Is there anyway you can let us in?"

Just as I ask, I hear a gunshot. The leading lifeboat is very close to shore now, and a man with a gun is standing on the deck. He points the gun towards me, and I run as quick as I can, trying to keep low, heading toward a rock big enough for me to take cover. He shoots again, and I feel a pain in my shoulder as I dive behind the rock.

Who're in those lifeboats, and why are they shooting at me? I wonder as I sit there, panting. My heart beats quickly. I can't stay here. They'll get me! The forest is right on the other side of that hill I just came down....I'll have to make it.

Holding my shoulder, I make a run for it. I hear one more shot, but it doesn't hit me, and hear someone yelling. "Stop shooting, your wasting the ammo!" I don't stop running, and reach the forest. I keep running, ignoring branches slapping my face. I know I'm panicking, but, I can't stop. I've never been shot at before!

Kogenta
July 9th, 2005, 01:19 PM
[OOC: Er, Shadow wolf, I believe the people are still in boats . . . not on the shore or land . . . And, I thought you were inside the city's gates . . . :: shrug :: ^-^;; Sorry.]

Having followed Alex, Rey drops down at the first gunshot. However, as Al made his way to the forest, the trainer slowly stood, his eyes freezingly cold. After all this time . . . I won't run. A second shot grazes Rey's leg before a man in the boat calls for the shooting to cease. Glancing back toward Alex, Rey's eyes narrow. But . . . as much as I want to fight, there are more important things for me to do than stay here. I may not want to run, but neither will I abandon someone. Without a word, the trainer turned and dashed into the forest, slightly limping.

As he made his way through the underbrush, Rey paused as he heard a sound. Not knowing who it was and assuming them to be the enemy, he swiftly turned and cast a Pokeball into the air. "Roselia, Magical Leaf!"

The flower Pokemon spun about, casting the enchanted leaves directly toward the approaching Starmie.

DarkFenris
July 9th, 2005, 02:56 PM
ooc:i am not wanted. it seems i am not all that a good roleplayer. i am leaving this roleplay.

Kogenta
July 9th, 2005, 04:11 PM
OOC: ::bows slightly:: My apologies if I seemed at all harsh, Shadow wolf. That was not my intention--I was merely confused. ^-^;; Again, I apologize.

Al Duit
July 9th, 2005, 06:39 PM
OOC: I don't think he quit because of what you said, Kogenta. It was a PM I forwarded to him from Pokejungle. ::sighs:: Shadow wolf, if you're reading this, you're not a bad role-player. You just didn't see that the people hadn't come ashore yet. Just a little mistake you could correct by editing, not quitting!BIC: I see a large willow who's trunk is hidden beneath the branches. I figure it can hide me as well. Panting, I go through the branches and sit next to the trunk. I take off my shirt and use it to bandage my shoulder. Not easy, with one arm. I try to calm myself by taking slow, deep breaths.

Where's Rey? I finally realize I ran off without him! I say out loud to myself. Should I go back out or not? I sit there indecisive for a few moments.

"****it, Al, what kind of friend are you?" Gathering my courage, I stand up and go back outside the willow's canopy.

DarkFenris
July 10th, 2005, 12:20 AM
ooc: i am sorry about my post and its a little too late since i deleted it.if i could change it i would say i shoot at the ground so they cant get out with out slipping over.i wouldnt send treecko out and i would still change to starmie and send it to get al and rey.

Kogenta
July 11th, 2005, 03:31 PM
Not pausing to see the results of his attack, Rey quickly recalled Roselia and plunged into the forest. Moving at a heavy run, the trainer paused and knelt, laying his hand over the wound on his leg. Whoever that was following me, I don't think they're following me anymore. But, I don't know where Alex is either. Standing, Rey gazed downward at the Pokeball he held. It's a bit of a risk, but worth a try.

"Roselia, use Aromatherapy." The plant type raised its flowers and released a sweet fragrance into the air. If he's near enough, hopefully Alex will recognize that scent.

Al Duit
July 11th, 2005, 05:30 PM
I look around, trying to get my bearings. I'd run through the forest at such a panic, I wasn't sure where I was right now. I don't remember the willow tree. I scratch my head. Suddenly I catch a familiar scent in the air. I close my eyes and smile as I remember the princess in my dream, then shake my head. Stop it you crazy fool!

I start jogging, following my nose in the direction Roselia's aroma is coming from.

DarkFenris
July 11th, 2005, 09:00 PM
I watch my starmie dissapear into the forest and turn to the mayor."We need to stop those people. They are not going to leave unless we do something!" I look back at the boats and pray that my starmie doesn't get hurt.

Kogenta
July 12th, 2005, 11:44 AM
Seeing a form approaching, Rey tensed slightly. However, as he recognized Alex, he allowed himself to relax. The trainer motioned toward Roselia. With a nod, the flower Pokemon closed its roses and ceased its release of scent. Then, turning toward Alex, Rey waited.

Al Duit
July 12th, 2005, 01:43 PM
I slow down to a walk, realizing that my jogging is making lots of noize. I don't want to call attention to myself from the wrong people. Then scent starts to get pretty strong....Rey and Roselia must be close.

Then I see Rey standing near Roselia and wave. I don't say anything until I get close enough to speak in quiet tones and be heard.

"I um, I'm sorry I ran off like that. I panicked." I said, holding my shoulder. "I've never been shot at before." Then I notice, "You've been shot, too!" Since half my shirt's already torn up as a wrap for my shoulder, I offer the other half to Rey. "You'd better wrap it up."

DarkFenris
July 12th, 2005, 03:50 PM
ooc: im going to control starmie ok.

BIC: Starmie hovers through tthe forest looking for the two people and finds one. They release a roselia and attack.Starmie dodges as best it can and slowly follows the person.He stops and release roselia again and after a few minutes another boy appears.Starmie hovers and watches then spins and gos down. She lands so her points are on the ground and hovers a few inches off the ground look from one person to the other.

Al Duit
July 12th, 2005, 06:29 PM
Some movement attracts my attention. "Um, Rey, is that your Starmie?" I point at a Starmie that's hovering just off the ground and appears to be watching us.

pokejungle
July 12th, 2005, 06:50 PM
"Erm...what's your name? I'm terribly sorry, I have yet to meet everyone in my own town." He chuckled akwardly.

"Even without introductions, do you think it's a good idea to send your starmie out into danger? Our city is protected with thick walls, and I can send out some higly trained poochyenas to sniff out the citizens trapped outside! But...I suppose if this is the fastest way to save them.... Thanks for your bravery!"

DarkFenris
July 12th, 2005, 07:49 PM
I look at the mayor."My name's Misteria.I own the restuarant that no one seems to like.My starmie will be fine."

At the forest stamie is motioning for one of the to hold onto it.then flying towards town but turns and comes back.It hovers over to al and picks him up off the ground.

King Boo
July 12th, 2005, 08:02 PM
Man you should watch out cause you are double post and thats a allright story not bad! :dead:

pokejungle
July 12th, 2005, 08:18 PM
OOC: Shadow wolf...if you could delete your double post =D

Rayquaza- That was SPAM! Don't post here if you're not RPing -.-;

BIC:
"I'm sure people love your restraunt! I'll personally visit it when this blows over!" He smiled.

"But now I suppose we've got business at hand..." He frowned grimly. "Time for me to get my pokemon out too."

Ken lifted his t-shirt to reveal three pokeballs.

"Go! Ghost!"

A sableye came out of the red light. It peered back and forth, light flashing from its jeweled eyes.

"Ghost...can you follow starmie? Make sure its ok, and find those two men trapped out side the gate!"

"Sabl...EYE!" It turned near invisible and crawled through the closed gate. Soon, it was out of site in the woods.

Kogenta
July 13th, 2005, 10:18 AM
Rey raised a hand slightly to refuse the cloth offered to him. "I've had worse--and the bullet only grazed me, anyway." Casting his gaze warily about the area, the trainer added, "Beside that, if we meet those men again you may need that bandage."

As Starmie arrived, Rey felt himself stiffen. Responding to Alex's inquiry, he shook his head. "I'm not sure whose Pokemon that is, but I believe I recall it following me into the forest." As Starmie made certain motions, Rey fell silent. It seems to want us to go with it, but why? He tightly gripped Roselia's Pokeball. Can we trust it?

Al Duit
July 13th, 2005, 05:21 PM
OOC: Um, I'm not sure how a Starmie would lift a person besides getting in between their legs and floating upwards, so...here goes.

BIC: "Or you may, too." I shrug, rolling up the cloth and stuffing it in my back pocket.

"Hey!" I exclaim as the Starmie picks me up off the ground by getting between my legs! "Geez warn a guy before ya do that!" I hop off, blushing a bit. "Rey, I don't know if I trust something that gets that friendly." I turn to the Starmie. "We can walk, thanks."

pokejungle
July 13th, 2005, 05:51 PM
Sableye could hear talking straight ahead. Soon it saw two men and a starmie approaching. Knowing that these were the people it was looking for, Ghost crawled out of the shadows of a bush.

Kogenta
July 14th, 2005, 09:06 AM
Rey briefly allowed himself a partial smile before suddenly turning. "If we're going to walk anywhere, it might need to wait." The trainer's silver eyes shifted to indicate the ghost Pokemon that had materialized. Glancing from Starmie to Sableye, Roselia moved into a battle stance.

Neither Pokemon seem to be posing a threat at the moment, so it would be presumptuous to attack right now. But, there is still need for caution. Palming another Pokeball from the pouch at his side, Rey questioned, "So, what do you think, Alex? Do you recognize this Sableye?"

Al Duit
July 14th, 2005, 01:41 PM
I think hard as I look at the ghost pokemon. "I um, think the Mayor has a Sableye, but, if this is his, I can't be sure. Why don't you have your pokemon speak with them? Perhaps that'll clear up the confusion."

pokejungle
July 14th, 2005, 04:07 PM
OOC: For the sake of sanity, pokemon conversing is in english ^^

BIC:
Sableye looked at roselia and starmie and explained its situation.

"Ken...my trainer...wanted to find two lost men that were trapped outside the gate. Are these two them? Do you know them?"

DarkFenris
July 15th, 2005, 01:34 AM
ooc: i was thinking charging alex and picking him up with alex's stomach against starmies jewel, like liying on your stomech but withnothing to support the legs . about the legs, they would hang on either side of a spike. i was hoping this way so could you edit your post?you dont have to if you dont want to. i didnt make starmie pik alex up right away becuase that would mean you wouldnt be able to reply and be kind of like godmodding.

BIC: Starmie looks at the sableeye and at the two men. Starmie moves side to side as if shaking her head."No I dont know them but I am positive these are them as they are the only people out here. I sweeped the forest with my mind. Starmie are a tiny bit psycic."

Al Duit
July 15th, 2005, 06:46 AM
OOC: If you don't mind, I rather keep my post the way it is...I love the humor in it, which in my opinion is similar to the visual humor of the animated show. It'd be good to include those details from now on when you're posting, instead of being vague, so people know exactly how to react. :)

BIC: I watch as the Sableye and Starmie converse. I wish I could understand pokespeach, then wonder if pokespeach is a real word. I turn towards Rey. "I get the feeling, these two are OK to trust. They're not hostile, as I suppose they would be if they came from the people who were shooting."

Kogenta
July 15th, 2005, 09:57 AM
Roselia turned first to Sableye. "The dark-haired one is my trainer. He and the other were both trapped outside the gates when they closed, so I suppose these are the ones you were searching for." Moving out of its fighting stance, Roselia spoke to Starmie. "And I believe you were searching for these two as well?" Without waiting for a response, Roselia nodded at its trainer.

"It seems you and Roselia are in aggreement, Alex." Rey's gaze shifted from Sableye to Starmie. "Very well. Both of you, do what you will--except carry me."

pokejungle
July 15th, 2005, 10:55 AM
After learning that the two men were indeed its query, it began to move towards the gate.

It stopped and motioned for the me to follow. After thinking about it, Ghost floated up eye level to the two people so it could be better followed. It loved the sensation of clinging to the air and staying there.

Al Duit
July 15th, 2005, 03:16 PM
I chuckle as Rey tells the pokemon he doesn't wish to be carried. Then, the Sableye turns and walks away. He hesitates, and motions for us to follow, and starts to float in the air. Good, we won't loose him in the shadows of the underbrush this way.

Before I start to follow, I look at Rey and shrug. "Well, maybe the people with guns are gone." I start to follow the Sableye.

Kogenta
July 15th, 2005, 05:51 PM
"That might be too much to hope for," Rey muses to himself, but says nothing. Rather, he simply nods at Alex before turning toward Roselia. "Roselia, return." He raises a Pokeball and recalls the floral Pokemon. Then, without another word, he turns to follow Sableye.

DarkFenris
July 15th, 2005, 06:32 PM
Starmie moves around the people and spins.They make it to the edge of the forest and starmie knocks als hand with a spike. Trying to get him to hold it.

At the gate misteria looks at the mayor."My business is new. my restuarant has been open for the last year and hardly any one comes into it. i have to sell newspapers instead to keep my self alive and pay the bills."

Myrrh
July 15th, 2005, 07:35 PM
Name: Myrrh
Physical desc: medium height, brown hair, T-Shirt with the word: PokeCOllector on it, jeans, and a pair of black converse shoes.
Emotional desc: Very serious, almost never smiles, and has a dedicated disposition.
Reason for coming: Catching Pokemon, carries Super Rod.....
Roleplay sample:

The boat docks at the boat docks, and I exit, I walk a little bit, wanting to stretch my legs from sleeping the whole time I was onboard, and I then got a feel for the environment......I looked around, and said,"Milotic, come out!"

The snake came out of its red-and-white sphere.

"Milotic?"

"lets explore a little bit!" I said, I walk around and inhaled the crisp, island breeze.....

Al Duit
July 16th, 2005, 01:00 PM
As I see the edge of the forest, I slow down, trying to keep quiet, listening for any telltale signs that the men who shot at Rey and I were around. I keep low and get behind a large tree and peer around it, trying to see where the boats are. Starmie bumps into my hand. "Starmie," I whisper, "Please stop, you'll call attention to me if the guys with guns are still here." I shoo the pokemon away.

DarkFenris
July 16th, 2005, 03:25 PM
I look at the mayor and make a decision to help the people."I'm going out there ok?"I whistle and start walking along the wall away from the people with guns.I move along the wall untill the mayor is out of sight and then I whistle again.

starmie moves away from the person sadly then starts moving away when a faint whistle is heard. It makes its selfhorzontal to the ground and starts spinning.it starts hovering away towards a spot on the high wall surround the city which is just out of sight of the people with guns..

Al Duit
July 17th, 2005, 06:15 AM
I hear a whistle, and the Starmie goes away. "Whew!" I whisper in relief. That pokemon made me edgy for some reason.

I notice the guys with guns are on the beach now, and they stand around talking quietly among themselves, like they're making plans...I wish I could hear them. I stay hidden.

DarkFenris
July 17th, 2005, 12:28 PM
I wait around for a few minutes and after a few more minutes starmie comes over the high wall."Well done starmie!Do you know where the people are?"She spins and says yes. I take hold of two of her spikes in my hands, one opposite to the other like handle bars on a bike but above my head.starmie starts risng and I rise with it. she takes me over the wall and puts me down. I let go and I follow her into the forest.she glides ahead of me quite far and I try to keep her in my sights but lose her. Starmie keeps going forward and thecomes to a halt in front of al and rey.

Kogenta
July 18th, 2005, 07:34 AM
As the group arrived at the forest's edge, Rey fell still, his gaze focused on the armed men. Then, at Starmie's return, his silver eyes briefly shifted toward the water Pokemon. But, he said nothing. Rather, the trainer returned the majority of his attention to those standing on the beach below.

Al Duit
July 18th, 2005, 02:00 PM
OOC: Kogenta, I don't think Misteria is there yet...she lost sight of Starmie before it went back to Al and Rey.

pokejungle
July 19th, 2005, 07:04 AM
OOC: Myrrh, you're accepted =D

BIC:
Ken'ichi made as if he'd try to stop Misteria, but ultimately thought better of it. He retracted his hand and let her go, watching as she disappeared around the wall's corner.

The men in boats still hadn't left, and were pretty much just parked on the beach at the moment. Ken knew he had to do something, but was unsure of just what.

'For now...I guess I have a town to keep...and I'd better wait here. Ghost will lead them out, any minute I suppose...' He stood there and waited.

Ghost motioned for them to hurry. It sensed an unfamiliar presence coming, and didn't was concerned for its safety. Hovering impatiently, it began to move forward quickly, hoping the humans would soon follow.

Kogenta
July 19th, 2005, 09:55 AM
[OOC: Arigatou, Al Duit. I edited my post.]

At Ghost's movement, Rey turned his gaze from the armed men below. And, seeing the Pokemon's agitated actions, he began to follow--measuring his pace to match Ghost's. Then, casting a distrustful glance toward the group of antagonists, he quietly removed the Pokeball from his necklace. Pressing the object into his palm as he clenched his hand, the trainer's eyes returned to the Sableye.

Al Duit
July 19th, 2005, 02:47 PM
OOC: Asumesen, I don't remember how to say "You're welcome" in Japanese...but you're welcome :)

BIC: I try to follow Rey and the ghost pokemon. I really do. But my feet feel like they've taken root in the ground. My heart beats faster than an Arcanine using extreme speed, and sweat stings my eyes as it rolls down my forehead. It's hard to breath, and I feel like this tree I'm hiding behind is my best friend in the world right now. What's wrong with me?

DarkFenris
July 19th, 2005, 03:52 PM
I stop in my tracks and look around and then walk forward hoping my starmie didn't make any turns. I come out into a clearing and see the men to my right following the mayor's sableeye.I walk after them and one of them seems to be stuck to a spot under a tree.I gently tap him on the shoulder."Um excuse me? I know a safe way into the town out of sight of those people. Would you like to follow my starmie and I?"I look past him and at the back of the other man.I walk past the first person and tap the second persons shoulder."excuse me? I know a safe way into the town out of sight of those people. Would you like to follow me?"

pokejungle
July 19th, 2005, 04:49 PM
Ghost now saw what it had only sensed before. A woman had approached the two men and told them to follow her back. Since the starmie trusted her, so did he.

The sableye turned and hovered up to the lady, now letting her lead the group back to the gate. He was getting sick of trying to lead the thick headed humans anway.

Kogenta
July 19th, 2005, 08:39 PM
Feeling a light tap on his shoulder, Rey turned sharply, his silver eyes bitingly cold. Preventing himself from automatically attacking the female trainer, he merely rubbed his shoulder, murmuring, "Sorry. Don't like to be touched." He glanced toward Alex. He looks like he can't move, but why? Rey paused. But, it's likely he's never been in such a stressful situation before, so it would be logical. After briefly casting his gaze at the Sableye, Rey turned toward Misteria. "Very well. I'm willing to follow you."

DarkFenris
July 19th, 2005, 08:58 PM
I gasp at seeing silver eyes and I throw my arms up in a cross shape over my chest to protect my self.I listen to what the man says and apologise.I call my starmie over and she hovers above my head. A faint purple glow surrunds her for a few seconds then dissapears. She talks to me for a few seconds and I nod in reply,"We have to move, the intruders with guns are starting to move into the forest."

Al Duit
July 20th, 2005, 01:45 PM
OOC: Sorry, I couldn't get back on last night, had to go to work today. Um, Shadow wolf, could you edit your post so I can have a chance to respond to the first post you did?

BIC: I jump when someone taps me on the shoulder, and turn to see a girl. I blink when she speaks to me, then moves to Rey and taps him on the shoulder, and says the same thing to him.

I realize I'd had sort of another panic attack, and fight to slow my breathing. "I'm sorry," I apologize to Rey, "I'm alright now, I think." Blushing, I explain, "I guess I was frozen with fear." I look greatfully at the mysterious girl with a small smile, "Thank you for bringing me out of it. I'll follow you, too." She's kinda cute. I can't help thinking. "This is Rey, and I'm Al, what's your name? Don't you own a restraunt in town?"

DarkFenris
July 20th, 2005, 03:44 PM
I look at rey and al and lock their names and what they look like in memory so remember their names later on. My gaze pauses on al and I blink and shake my head to clear my mind. I smile at al and answer his questions my names Misteria. I own the restaurant called Misterias place. I dont know why but no one wants to come to my restaurant. I have been having to sell news papers and get other jobs for a year. The thing is I opened my restaurant a year ago. Its depressing.

I look at the ground sadly and look up again. Well, weve stayed long enough. Follow me. I walk through the path I used to get to al and rey and I lead them through the forest for about two minutes until we come out into the space between the town wall and the forest, which is about twenty metres. I walk over to the wall. Im sure you have your own pokemon but we will use mine for now. starmie and the sableeye come over to me and the sableeye goes through the wall and starts going back to the mayor.

To get over the wall we will use starmie and we will hold its spikes like so. I take hold of two of starmie spike like the handle bars of a bike like they are just one spike but Im holding it at both ends. Starmie floats above my head until my arms are fully extended above me. She will lift you up and over the wall so get a good grip. I adjust my grip and starmie floats up and over the wall, going high enough to lift my feet over the wall. I disappear from al and reys view and I land inside the wall.

I call out, Now your turn. Im going now ok? As starmie floats back over the wall to help al and rey I walk along the wall back to the mayor. I reach the gate and see he is still there. Hello mayor. Im back and those men that were in the forest are coming into the city as we speak. I walk off to my restaurant and g up stairs to the second storey and to my bedroom. I flop down onto my bed and sigh. I take a book out of my bed side table and start reading. A few minutes later starmie comes in through the window and tell me the people are safe and inside the city. I nod and return her to her pokeball and continue reading.

ooc: near the end just becuase i say you get in the city doesnt mean i am stopping you from posting your charecter getting ito the city with starmie. please post that. i dont wat to stop you. post what you want.

Kogenta
July 20th, 2005, 10:41 PM
[OOC: Hopefully this post is alright?]

Though generally independent and distrustful of others, Rey merely nodded as Misteria directed him and Al as to the method of moving over the wall. After the female trainer had made her way into the safety of the city, Rey nodded slightly toward Alex--indicating that he should enter the city first. But, as the trainer began to retach his Pokeball to his necklace in preparation for taking ahold of Starmie, a sudden shot rang out, striking the wall and creating a spark.

Rey swiftly turned, his wintery eyes narrowing. Tch. It seems they've seen us. He tapped the button on the Pokeball, causing it to expand. However, another shot damaged the object and grazed his wrist, causing him to drop it. Holding his wrist, Rey stared grimly at the approaching group. "Alex, get Officer Jenny--she'll be wanting to gather the remains." Without another word, the trainer kicked the Pokeball toward the wall, causing it to break open and release the Pokemon within.

pokejungle
July 21st, 2005, 06:46 AM
The mayor saw Misteria, Al, and Rey coming towards the gate. Misteria got in, and then a host rang out. It went speeding through the gate and hit the road 50 away.

"You two! Come'on! GET IN HERE!"

Ken didn't have anymore time sto spare. He ran back to his office, to call the rest of the police Dept. and to alert the coast guard to come.

Al Duit
July 21st, 2005, 02:04 PM
"Dammit!" I curse...we can't seem to get a break!

All of a sudden, a large orange blur rushes by me, and I feel hot air brush against me. The blurr hits the man who's doing the shooting and knocks him down. An Arcanine is sitting on top of his chest, growling!

"Everybody freeze!" I look around and see Officer Jenny.

"Woe," I whisper, "she must be psychic!"

Kogenta
July 21st, 2005, 06:15 PM
Released from its Pokeball, an azure, snake-like dragon turned at Officer Jenny's call. Arching its neck, Dragonair hissed, preparing an Ice Beam as its dark eyes stared at the female officer.

"Dragonair, she's alright. But, be sure the others don't escape," Rey commanded, a frozen light shimmering in his eyes.

The Dragonair's head turned as it released its Ice Beam, a melodic call erupting fiercly from its throat. A layer of ice swept across the shore, raising a wall and creating an area surrounded by a frozen fence--all the armed men becoming enclosed, excluding the one upon which Arcanine sat. His eyes remaining on the entrapped men, Rey spoke in an impassive, even tone. "Sorry for moving Officer . . . " But, I couldn't afford to allow those men a chance to escape. There's something that I need to know.

Al Duit
July 22nd, 2005, 07:04 AM
I freeze when I see Officer Jenny holding her gun...I don't want to give her reason to point it at me, since I doubt she'd miss.

After Rey had his Dragonair form the ice fence around the men, Officer Jenny runs over to the one that her Arcinine was sitting on, and picks up his gun that's lieing just beyond his arm's reach. She then points her gun towards the ones enclosed. "Hands up and lie on the ground!" She ordered them.

After they complied, she looks back at Rey, "I'm not sure who you are, but, it seems I can trust you. Could you help me make sure they're all unarmed, please?" She looks briefly at me, "And you, too...Al, is it?"

Before I can react, she orders Arcinine to use ember to melt a hole in the fence, then steps through it.

Kogenta
July 22nd, 2005, 10:16 AM
Rey nodded before turning to Dragonair and instructing, "Remove the metal from our 'friends'."

Dragonair purred as it released another Ice Beam, creating a large pillar a short distance from the hole Arcanine had created.

"If you would, Officer, you may want to step back," Rey warned.

Lightly placing its tail against the ice pillar, the dragon released an electric charge, causing the ice to act as a magnet and draw metal objects toward it. As each weapon was removed from its carrier, it becam partially enveloped in ice and sealed to the pillar.

pokejungle
July 22nd, 2005, 11:11 AM
OOC: Officer Jenny's gun...?

BIC:

Ken'ichi saw that the guns were gone, and that Rey and Al's pokemon had effectively neutrilized most of the threat that the crimimals had been.

"Time to fight Ghost!" Ken unlocked the gate, and ran out. Ghost zoomed over to him and grabbed unto his back.

"You guys need some help?" He had turned to Al and Rey.

DarkFenris
July 22nd, 2005, 04:21 PM
I put my book down and slowly sit up on my bed. I stretch my arms and legs and stand up. I make my way down to the ground floor and I walk through the dining area, my shoes making a swish sound on the carpet. My eyes sweep the room and I smile at how clean the tables are, all of which is hours of cleaning bye me using elbow grease. I open the door and the bell above it tinkles. I walk out and lock the door behind me.

I hum to my self a song I was listening to on the radio yesterday as I make my way to the news agency. I reach the agency and walk in and I get given three bags full of magazines and news papers. I leave the new agency and drop one of the bags as it is hard to hold all of them. I take a pokeball off my belt and release starmie. It floats so its jewel is towards the ground and gives me a flat surface. I put a bag on starmie and put one over my back.

I pick up the bag on the ground and take a bundle of things out of it. I look at the package and see three of the five news papers of the city and see who it is addressed to: Mayor Ken'ichi. I pick the bag up and sling it over my shoulder and start walking to the mayors house. After a few minutes I reach his house which is rather big. It has a small yard and a big letter box. I slide the papers through and write a note on a piece of paper: Here you go Mayor Ken'ichi- From a new friend.

I leave his house and reach into the bag again and pull out another set of new papers addressed to al (I dont know that there is just an address but its als address.) I walk to the house and post the news papers and start pulling out packages quickly. After a few minutes of running around the city I walk back to the new agency and return the bags. I walk back to my restaurant and go behind the counter wondering if I should close my restaurant and go into a different branch of work. I get a piece of paper write a few words on it and walk to the door. I stick it on the door window so people can read it.
It says: dear people. Due to business or lack there of. I am thinking about selling this block of land.

ooc: I dont want to sell it so I hope I get some customers to serve!

Al Duit
July 23rd, 2005, 03:42 PM
"I believe Officer Jenny and Rey pretty much took care of everything." I grin. I turn to the Starmie. "You can go back to your master now. We'll be able to get in through the gates soon."

During this, Officer Jenny called for backup to get all the bad guys handcuffed.

DarkFenris
July 23rd, 2005, 03:49 PM
ooc:starmie has already returned to me. we were just showing what happened before it did.so i hope you can catch up. what happened after starmie left you is in my posts

ic: After a few minutes of fiddling with a pen I stand up feeling bored. I walk to my storage cupboard and get a cloth and some spray on cleaning liquid and walk into the dining area. I walk from table to table cleaning off the dust that has settled over the last week.

pokejungle
July 26th, 2005, 08:25 AM
OOC: Time for more recruiting~ We need more people ;-;

I'm going to go ask around....

pokejungle
July 31st, 2005, 08:42 PM
OOC: *hits with "Stick of Revival"* Revive!

Al Duit
August 3rd, 2005, 02:45 AM
OOC: Sorry I was gone for awhile...I haven't been feeling all too well.

BIC: Backups arrive to handcuff the bad guys. Officer Jenny turns to Rey, "You did a great job! If you ever have the desire to join the force, there's a badge at police headquarters that has your name written all over it." She turns to the mayor and nods, then orders the officers to take the escaped convicts to the jailhouse.

As one of the perps pass by Rey, it looks as though he may have recognized the dark-hair and silver-eyes, and scowls. "You again."

As I watch all this, the guy who scowled at Rey sounded familiar, but I don't recognized his face.

Kogenta
August 3rd, 2005, 08:44 AM
[OOC: I am sorry, Al Duit. I hope you feel better soon.]

Rey nods slightly at Officer Jenny, saying, "Thank you, Officer." Raising his gaze, the trainer glanced toward one of the convicts, a freezingly cold light passing through his silver eyes in response to the man's words. As recognition flashed through Rey's mind, his eyes narrowed. Looks like I might have a breakthrough in my search . . . The male turned and started away. We may be seeing one another again sooner than you think.

Shifting his gaze to his Dragonair, Rey raised an object for the Pokemon to see. "Sorry, but I don't think you can return to your Pokeball yet. It might need some repairs first." The trainer held the broken Pokeball in his open hand.

Al Duit
August 3rd, 2005, 03:32 PM
OOC: Thanks, I'm feeling a little better now. :)

BIC: I walk over to Rey. "Who was he?" I ask pointing my chin in the direction the prisoner who spoke to Rey went. "I know his voice, but, I don't remember seeing him before." I see Rey's broken pokeball. "Hey, I may be able to fix that."

I wince, when I feel a twitch in my shoulder when I pointed at the pokeball. I put my hand to it, and see it's resumed bleeding more.

Kogenta
August 4th, 2005, 09:16 AM
"Perhaps you can fix it, but I doubt you could with a bleeding shoulder." Rey placed the broken object in a pouch at his side. "Repair it after your shoulder's been repaired." The trainer allowed himself a thoughtful pause, gazing toward the city. Finally, he spoke. "As to your question . . . I'm not sure who it was, but he did seem familiar." Rey turned toward his Pokemon. "Do you remember him, Dragonair?"

The azure creature nodded slightly, its dark eyes staring intently at the direction the man had vanished at.

Al Duit
August 4th, 2005, 04:35 PM
"Yeah, perhaps you're right. You'd better get your leg looked at, too. Let's get back in town, and we can go to the hospital." I'm starting to feel rather lightheaded, and realize I hadn't eaten since 7 in the morning. "Maybe we can get something to eat at Mysteria's after that and thank her for her help."

OOC: There is a hospital, right? -.o

DarkFenris
August 5th, 2005, 07:59 PM
ooc:i cant really reply and till some one talks to my charecter directly. im really tirred and stressed. my dads in intesive care.

pokejungle
August 5th, 2005, 08:09 PM
OOC: Sorry to hear that! He'll be in my prayers! We'll make our way over to Mysteria's.

Ken'ichi had left with officer Jenny, ahead of the convicts. When he had seen Mysteria's cafe, he decided to stop in.

"Mysteria...?"

DarkFenris
August 5th, 2005, 08:18 PM
I hear the door bell tinkle and I wonder what the person will want. I look up from cleaning the tables and see Mayor Ken'ichi. I put my head down and continue cleaning."Your news papers are in your letter box I didnt open the gate. If that's why your hear. You're mayor. Some one like me doesn't have rights to go into the mayor's yard."

pokejungle
August 5th, 2005, 08:22 PM
"Oh! Don't worry!" the mayor chuckled, "I don't care where you put them so long as I can read it." He winked.

"I'd really like a lemonande, plus a hamburger if you have them. That was a pretty tiring scene this morning!"

Kogenta
August 5th, 2005, 08:34 PM
Rey nodded before motioning toward Dragonair. The large, snake-like dragon lowered its head, allowing its trainer to seat himself on its neck. Turning toward Alex, Rey spoke. "Unless you favor walking to the hospital, Dragonair would be willing to carry you." The Pokemon moved slightly, curving itself at an angle that brought it nearer to Alex.

DarkFenris
August 5th, 2005, 08:45 PM
I look back at the mayor in surprise." Did you see the sign on the door? I'm thinking of selling this place. But if you say so sir." I look around and see a clean table which is dry. I release starmie and speak to it."Starmie. Table number and cutlery. For one table. By the window. "Starmie goes into the kitchen and shortly after a plate ,two knives, a fork , a serviette and a spoon come flying out of the door. The plate lands first then the serviette then the cutlery is lain down neatly. Lastly a piece of plastic with the number 3 comes out and is put in the middle of the table. Table number three please.

pokejungle
August 5th, 2005, 08:52 PM
"Ok-dokey"

Ken'ichi walked briskly over to "TABLE 3" and took a seat.

DarkFenris
August 5th, 2005, 08:57 PM
I walk quickly over to the stairs that lead to my room and library and I walk along the shelves. I stop at a book and take it out. I take it into the kitchen and put it on a bench. I walk over to a cupboard and open it and take out an apron, a hair net and liquid soap. I put them on and wash my hands thoroughly. I look through the book and find a hamburger recipe and speed read it, memorising its method and ingredients. I rush around the kitchen getting ingredients, not wanting to lose my only customer. After about half an hour the burger is ready and I put some fresh crunchy chips on the side. Which taste great and are healthy, having not been cooked in grease and oil. I take it out to the mayor and slide the plate onto the table. I look at the mayor. I will be back with your lemonade as soon as possible. Would you like some mayonnaise or sweet chilli sauce?

pokejungle
August 5th, 2005, 09:06 PM
"Hmmm...sweet chili sauce sounds perfect!"

He turned, but then faced Mysteria again.

"You know, I'd stick it out. I'm sure that if you put your add in the paper, you'll get customers. This is a nice place!"

DarkFenris
August 5th, 2005, 09:21 PM
I nod. Thank you for the advice sir." I turn and walk back into the kitchen and start on the lemonade. After five minutes the lemonade is done. I walk over to a cupboard and take out a bottle of sweet chilli sauce, which I happened to buy yesterday. I open it and pour it into a small dipping bowl. I put the lemonade on a tray with a glass and put the dipping bowl on it too. I walk over to the mayors table and put the glass down and also the jug of lemonade. I put down the small bowl of chilli sauce as well. Are you enjoying your meal sir?

pokejungle
August 6th, 2005, 05:19 AM
"Mmmmmmm! It's very good!" He smiled and turned back to eating.

Ten minutes passed, and got up from an empty plate, glass, and dipping bowl. He brought the tray up to the front.

"How much did that come to?"

DarkFenris
August 6th, 2005, 03:30 PM
I look up, surprised. Come to? Oh cost, money. No ones come in so I have never really made prices. You can have it for free. Youre the mayor and my only customer so you can have it for free. Thank you for coming in though. I take the dishes over to the sink and fill it with hot water and detergent. After a few minutes there are bubbles on the water. I slide the plate, glass, jug and cutlery in and start washing up.

Al Duit
August 6th, 2005, 03:38 PM
"Wow, I'd be honored!" I pull myself onto Dragonair behind Rey, wincing as I move my arm. I always wanted to fly!

OOC: I'm sorry this post is so short. I'm having a little writer's block I guess... I'm in the middle of writing two Star Wars stories about a character I have on another RP website.

DarkFenris
August 6th, 2005, 04:04 PM
I finish washing up and start drying everything. When I am finished I put everything away and put the apron and hair net into a small clothes bin to be washed. I pick up the book and take it back up stairs and put it back on the shelf. I walk into my room and decide to try and get another job as my paper delivery job is once week. I open a paper, which was addressed to my self. I look at the job section and I see a job at the hospital as a janitor to clean the floors and toilets. a look of disgust appears on my face but I stand up. I walk down stairs with the paper and start walking to the hospital.

Kogenta
August 6th, 2005, 04:25 PM
Raising its head, Dragonair summoned a wind about it as it rose into the air. Then, arching its elegant form while remaining in a position comfortable for those riding it, the dragon made its way over the town wall. Using his hands to brace himself slightly against the Pokemon's head, Rey cast his silver gaze about. There it is. The trainer motioned to a moderate-sized, white structure bearing the sign of a red cross upon it. Dragonair crooned in response as it turned toward the hospital.

After several minutes, Dragonair aligned itself before the Hospital's front door and lowered itself until it hovered a few inches above the ground. Rey dropped down from the blue dragon's back, landing with practiced ease--though flinching slightly as a shock of pain coursed through his leg. However, he said nothing regarding his wound, merely turning toward Dragonair. "As your Pokeball is currently not functioning, you are free to wander the skies above the island. I'll call if your services are required." Rey's gaze then shifted toward Alex. "Let's go."

Al Duit
August 6th, 2005, 07:40 PM
I jump down off Dragonair. "Thank you for allowing me to ride you." I say to Rey's pokemon and pet it gently on it's shoulder. "He's a magnificent creature," I tell Rey as I start to walk into the hospital.

pokejungle
August 6th, 2005, 07:45 PM
Ken'ichi watched Mysteria go back to work and took out his wallet.

"Her cafe needs this more than me. Hopefully she can run an ad in the local newspaper for a few weeks at least.

He slapped down a $100 bill and walked out, heading toward the hospital.

DarkFenris
August 6th, 2005, 07:46 PM
After 10 minutes I reach the hospital and I enter through the door see a small splash of blood at the entrance. I walk into the hospital and walk in and ask for the job. Surprising me they say yes as no one else has come in for it. They point me to the broom cupboard. I walk over and take a mop out and a bucket with something to squeeze the water from the mop. I walk into a room with a sign on the door saying bullet extraction and start cleaning. I look around a doctor is sitting at a desk by a bed and a small medical cabinet. I clean the floor and start drying it. I stare at the floor feeling degraded to what I have resorted to because no one wants to come to my restaurant. I ask for a pen and paper and write an advertisement for my restaurant for the paper and phone book.

Al Duit
August 7th, 2005, 07:57 PM
"Hi," I smile at the nurse in charge of checking people into the emergency room. "My friend Rey and I have been shot. I'd appreciate it if we could get mended." Boy what a stupid way to put it. I think to myself. Al, you definitely need to get some food in you!

Cebe
August 7th, 2005, 08:37 PM
Name:Akira
Age [18+]:19
Village Position:Refreshment Stand at the beach
Name of Store:Blaze's Refreshments
Physical desc:http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/8089/spritekaena1td.png (http://imageshack.us)
Emotional desc:She is kind nice and cute at most times. She is sarcastic and loves adventures. She is also loving and caring for her friends and willing to help them too.She s lovable. She gets angered if she loses her pokemon from a grunt or thug.She shy and nervouse around boys.
Roleplay Sample: I walked out of my house and found a letter at the door.

Dear Miss Akira,
You are invited to travel on the island and battle. I hope you will acceppt this letter. You and your pokemon are welcomed.

Sincerlley Prof.

"Well Blaze do you want to do it?" "nine." (Sure) Akira gather a a backpack and packed ,clothes,potions, items,pokeballs,and more. Akira stepped out of the door in her apartment leading to the road when a team rocket grunt appeared. "Give me your Nintails." He said. "No way." Akira started to run away from him and dicide to hide in a ally but he sent out a houndoom and ordered him to sniff the floor to find me. "Go Ninetails. Use flamethrower at houndoom." As she said. Ninetails obeyed and used flamethrower. Akira jumped on Ninetails and rode all the way to her shop.

pokejungle
August 7th, 2005, 08:44 PM
OOC: You're accepted Cebe, just make sure your commas are in the right place ^_~

Glad you joined =D

DarkFenris
August 8th, 2005, 12:07 AM
I return the pen to the person with thanks and I leave the room and put the mop and bucket back into the cupboard. I walk over to the desk and bump into a nurse. She looks at me and says. Oh, every ones busy at the moment could you take these people to the bullet extraction room please. I stare at the nurse and nod slowly. Er ok, sure. I look over at the reception desk and see al and rey. I sigh to my self and walk over. Excuse me. May you two please follow me?

Al Duit
August 8th, 2005, 03:17 AM
"Misteria?" I smile as I follow her, "I didn't know you worked here! Does this mean your restaurant will be closed when we get out of here? I mean, I was hoping to come over to have a bite to eat after I get my shoulder tended to."

Cebe
August 8th, 2005, 07:47 AM
OOC:Thanks.

Akira walked out of her stand and standed by the ocean. Nintails wasrunning around."Blaze hers your pokemon food." "Ninetails" Blaze said. (Coming.) After Blaze ate her food she put her head on Akira's lap.

Kogenta
August 8th, 2005, 12:48 PM
Hearing Misteria's voice, Rey's silver gaze shifted as he turned toward her. Though finding her presence at the hospital to be unexpected, his expression did not change. Rather, he simply responded to her with a nod.

Waiting until its trainer had entered the hospital, Dragonair then turned and soared directly upward before beginning to circle the island.

DarkFenris
August 8th, 2005, 02:27 PM
I shake my head at al. No, my restaurant is open I just have two jobs now. No one except the mayor has come to it in the last year. Its depressing. I open a restaurant to try and give people quality service and they just ignore me. Oh well. This way, come on. I walk down the hall and lead them to the room I have just cleaned. The doctor looks up and tells me to leave then he sees the patients. He stands up and walks over to shake their hands.

Cebe
August 8th, 2005, 03:38 PM
Akira and Blaze went to the pokemon Center. "There sure is alot of people here Blaze." Akira turned to Misteria. "Do you know if there is anymore spots for me to work here?"

Al Duit
August 8th, 2005, 05:52 PM
OOC: Cebe, there is no Pokecenter yet. We're at a hospital. ;)

IC: As we head down a hallway, I listen to Misteria speak sadly, "Well, it may help if you have a regular menu instead of a mystery one. People usually go out to dinner with some type or style of food in mind. Perhaps you can have a regular menu, with one mystery dish every night for those who are more adventurous." I smile at her encouragingly. "Don't give up."

When we get to the proper room, I let Rey go first. "I think you should go first, Rey. I think the bullet just grazed me, and you need to get off that leg." I'm actually rather surprised they didn't get a wheelchair for him. But then, I get the feeling he'd have refused it.

DarkFenris
August 8th, 2005, 10:59 PM
ooc: um are we further enough in the future to have holagrams?becuase we have um. i dont know anything in pokemon that is futristic*sweatdrop*

Al Duit
August 9th, 2005, 03:21 AM
OOC: As far as I know, there aren't holograms in Pokemon. I suppose there can be simple holograms like we have now, what do you think Katsuro?

pokejungle
August 9th, 2005, 07:23 AM
OOC: They're allowed. If any of you have played Colosseum, there's tons of them. Most notibly the Pokemon Centers have huge pokeballs projected on top of them. So we'll go with it~

BIC:
The Mayor was glad Mysteria's Cafe was close to the hospital. He strode up to the front desk straight away.

"Can I have the listing for an Al and Rey?"

"Do you have their last names Mayor?"

"Ummm..." Mayor Ken'ichi mulled over this. He didn't think they'd ever mentioned it, "No, can, you just search anyway?"

"Sure," The secretary bent down and began working at the computer, "Ah here! We only have one listing for each, luckily. They seem to be in the ER. You can take a seat if it suits you. We don't have much of a line, so, it shouldn't take long for them to get seen."

"Thanks"

Ken walked over to the waiting area and took a seat. He picked up the latest issue of the paper, and began to read.

Kogenta
August 9th, 2005, 11:12 AM
After some hesitation, Rey accepted the doctor's handshake. Glancing at the doctor's nametag, Rey noted his name, but said nothing. Though his silvery blue eyes seemed focused enough, his mind was elsewhere. And, at the moment, his concentration was more on finishing his time at the hospital and finding the identity of one of the men Officer Jenny had arrested.

Cebe
August 9th, 2005, 12:45 PM
OOC:Sorry

"So is there any spots left to work here?"

Al Duit
August 9th, 2005, 05:18 PM
OOC: I'm gonna start introducing Nurse Joy next post. I'll use a glow tag around her text to seperate it from Al's, and also use third person for Nurse Joy instead of first person (I'm doing both the glow and third person, because I'm used to using first person, and may forget to do third. The glow tag will be a ringer that it's Nurse Joy and not Al if I forget). That way it won't be so confusing.

BIC: As the doctor tends to Rey, another doctor comes in. Her nametag reads, "Doctor Micayla Quinn." She smiles at me and says, "Why don't you go sit over here on this bed, and we'll see what we can do for you."

I do as she says, and she unwraps my shoulder, and begins to clean it. I start to shiver, because it's cold in the hospital, and all I'm wearing are shorts and sandals. "It doesn't look like the bullet is in your shoulder, but, it made a pretty good goudge through there. You're lucky it didn't hit a major artery or vein! We'll sew you up after we give you some local anesthesia, and you can be on your way."

After what seemed like hours, but was actually only 45 minutes, I had fifty stitches in my shoulder. "I'll give you some medicine to put on that twice a day, and you'll have to get some steril bandages to rewrap it. Come back in a week, and we'll see how it's healing...but if you've any problems, don't hesitate to come by!"

"Thank you, Doctor Quinn."

Before heading out, I wait for Rey.

pokejungle
August 9th, 2005, 05:23 PM
OOC: Nice Dr. Quinn reference. Guess I wasn't the only one to have watched the show~

Al Duit
August 9th, 2005, 05:26 PM
OOC: Nice Dr. Quinn reference. Guess I wasn't the only one to have watched the show~

OOC: Thanks :) I was going to have Al flirt with her a little, but I thought that'd be a bit much. LOL

Cebe
August 9th, 2005, 06:36 PM
Akira stepped out side and threw a pokeball. "Go ninetails" she said. As she was praticing with Blaze. "Blaze use quick attack. " Blaze obeyed. "Now use flamethrower."Blaze and fire coming out of its mouth."God job Blaze." As akira said petting Blaze. Blaze and Akira waited for someone to come out of the hospital to talk to.

pokejungle
August 9th, 2005, 06:41 PM
OOC: Cebe, clean out your PM box >_>

Cebe
August 9th, 2005, 06:43 PM
OOC:Ok. (message to short.)

DarkFenris
August 9th, 2005, 11:44 PM
I look at al and say good bye. My red hair gets in my face and I toss it back over my shoulder. I leave the room and see the mayor. Hello mayor. Do you mind if I call you ken? Your full names a bit long for me. Al and rey are in there. I wave my hand at the bullet extraction room. I have to go. Im in a bit of a hurry. I have some new plans for my restaurant. I leave the hospital and make my way back to my restaurant. I get to it and find a hundred dollar note on the counter. I put it under a tissue box and walk up to my room and start thinking of a new way to let people see all the recipes in my library. I get a good idea and feel good that I had put all my recipes onto the computer when I opened my restaurant. I then get to work dividing all recipes into breakfast, entre, main, dessert, snacks and childrens menu. When finished I then start dividing them into different types like pastries, soup, meat etc. when I finish I look at the clock and see it has been about two hours. Boy, I dont know why I didnt do this before. Now I just need to put an advertisement in the paper. Ill use that hundred dollar note. I wonder who left it. I walk down stairs and get the note and leave the building. Well, now that the menus are finished I think Ill try to get a hologram menu. I hope only a few people come. I am the only one to cook. All my pokemon are only to help wash up and stuff. I start walking to the building that I can post an advertisement in the news paper.

xantor
August 10th, 2005, 12:11 AM
((OOC: I wasn't sure if it's too late to join or not.))

Name: Evin Carter
Age [18+]: 21
Physical desc: Evin's hair is brown and flops into his hair unless styled up, which he only wears when going to important things. His eyes are equally as brown as his hair. His eyebrows are arched slightly. He's about 5' 10" and rather scrawny.
He wears a navy blue T-shirt and grey, cargo, knee length shorts.
Emotional desc: Reasonably friendly around known people. A little shy when comeing to nerve racking things. A quick temper though when around family and siblings or really good friends.
Reason for coming: To meet to knew people and break away from his family to prove he's independant and able to survive alone. Also to get away from Kanto and see new places.
Roleplay sample: Evin clutched to the railing violently. The young twenty year old was violently sick, not exactly his pictured coming to his new home. He wiped his mouth and stood up. No-one was at the back of the boat. He was greatful no-one had witnessed his shame. He thought of what hed do when hed get to the island. He had a few possible choices for houses but wasnt sure on a job. He wasnt that rich and would need a job.

Land HO! A watchman called out, bringing him out of his thoughts. He looked about not sure where to look.
Where watcher? The captain yelled out as protocol required.
Dead ahead captain! the watchman yelled back. Evin walked to the front of the boat and looked ahead. On the horizon he could see a island. He stood ahead all sickness gone from his body and watched with excitement as the boat neared closer to the island. A lot of the tourists had come out from there rooms to gaze at their holiday destination or even possibly their new home.

pokejungle
August 10th, 2005, 04:37 AM
OOC: Not too late, you're in Evin ^^

BIC:

Ken'ichi watched Mysteria go out and called after her, "Of course you can!....."

Once she had left, he turned anxiously to the bullet extraction room. He hoped the two would come out soon...or at least he'd get an update on their health.

Kogenta
August 10th, 2005, 10:00 AM
After the bullet had been removed from his leg, and the wound cleaned an bandaged, Rey received and extra set of bandages and a bottle of medicine. Placing both objects in one of the pouches on his belt, Rey nodded a "Thank you" to the doctor and left the room. Tch. Getting that wound taken care of was worse than being shot itself . . . And, whatever the doctor may say, I definately do not require crutches.

Entering the main bullet extraction room, Rey nodded at Alex, holding the door that led into the hall open for him.

Al Duit
August 10th, 2005, 01:04 PM
"The doctor told me I'd be doing cartwheels in six weeks," I quip after I thank Rey for holding the door open, "but, that'd be a miracle since I could never do them before."

As I head out, I see Mayor Ken'ichi. "Mayor, did you get hurt too, sir?" I hadn't expected him to show up at the emergency room.

pokejungle
August 10th, 2005, 01:23 PM
"Thank fully no! I'm not quite as...adventurous as the two of you and stayed behind the gates."

He frowned.

"I hope you didn't need my assistance. Sableye could've gone right through the bullets...no reason I shoul've let all the fighting rest on your shoulders."

Al Duit
August 10th, 2005, 01:53 PM
I laugh and point to myself. "Adventurous? Mwa? I'm surprised I didn't mess my pants when those guys started shooting at us!" I blush. "Instead I ran off like a timid rattata." Then I furrow my eybrows, remembering something. "One of the guys seemed to recognize Rey, and his voice sounded familiar to me, but I don't remember seeing him."

I look at Rey, wondering if he had questions for the Mayor as well.

Nurse Joy: Nurse Joy watched the shifting colors of the wispy clouds as the sun set on the expansive horizon. Sitting on the deck of her sailboat, she breathed in the salty air and sighed contentedly. It was so peaceful out on the ocean.

She was on her way to her new post on Murcott Island. Even though the Pokecenter wasn't built yet, she decided to go there to get a feel for the new community, and this was a good way to indulge her hobby, sailing.

DarkFenris
August 10th, 2005, 11:00 PM
I reach the building that gets the stories for the paper and I walk in. I walk to the counter and ask for my ad to be put in the main paper. I hand over the $100 note and my and they take them. They type something on the computer and they tell me my ad will be in the paper for four weeks. I thank them and leave the building. I then start making my way to a bank to try and get a loan for the holographic technology. I look around and see pretty much every business or house has holograms and other technology. I hang my head and sigh. I hate being poor. I bet even Alex, rey and the mayor have that technology. I stop out side the bank, which is here buildings away from the hospital and put my face in my hands.

Al Duit
August 11th, 2005, 03:29 AM
OOC: Actually, Al doesn't have any fancy hologram. The shop was built by his grandfather, and is a family business. Everything was hand built, and Al fixes up the place using all natural materials. He's a nature freak, and wouldn't use any tech stuff. The only technical things he deals with are the surf and dive pokeballs he sells (and he knows how to fix them if they get broken), and a computer. Well, his shop does have electricity LOL. And he's not exactly rich, either. He's too carefree to worry about getting rich. He's happy to go from day to day.

Kogenta
August 11th, 2005, 10:57 AM
Rey smiled faintly in response to Alex's first quip before following him to the hospital lobby. Listening to the mayor's words, he shrugged slightly before replying, "Fighting isn't terribly new to me after being a trainer for ten years. You've no need for remorse."

He paused thoughtfully before adding, "As Alex said, one of the convicts seemed somewhat familiar. If it is acceptable, Mayor, sir, would a visit to the local jail be permitted?"

pokejungle
August 11th, 2005, 11:38 AM
"Sure. Let's all go down there. Honestly, I'd like a better picture of what just happened. Officer Jenny may be able to fill us in a bit," He shrugged and motioned to the door.

Al Duit
August 11th, 2005, 01:24 PM
My stomach growls embarrassingly loud. I'm so hungry, yet, I also want to find out who that guy was. I shove my hands in the pockets of my shorts and go along with Rey and the mayor to the jail. The food will still be there, and I want answers.

Kogenta
August 11th, 2005, 07:12 PM
Rey nodded at the mayor before making his way out of the hospital. Though he heard Alex's stomach growl, he gave no visible reaction. Standing outside, the trainer paused as he turned toward Alex and the mayor. "Which direction is the police station?"

Al Duit
August 11th, 2005, 07:16 PM
"This is the quickest way." I take a shortcut between some buildings across the street, then across an alleyway, then between a couple more buildings, then turn the corner, and I'm at the door to the jail.

DarkFenris
August 11th, 2005, 10:13 PM
I shake my head and walk into the bank. I walk up to the desk and ask for a loan of about 10 thousand dollars. I am told to wait and I walk over to a seat and read a book. Five minutes later I am called up again and am told to sign a few papers. Before I do I read them and then sign them. After signing about 7 pieces of paper I am given a check and I give my credit card and ask for it to be put on my card. They do so and I thank them and leave the bank. I then start looking for the shop where I can get the hologram technology for my restaurant. I want it to be the best quality. I pass the jail during my search. I wish I wasnt poor. and I wish I knew the city better.

xantor
August 11th, 2005, 10:58 PM
"Now docking Murcott Island!" The captain called out over the loud speaker. There was commotion everywhere, people running to grab their baggage or find the people they'd came with. Evin himself waited calmly, he only had a small backpack of belongins, he preffered to start fresh.

AFter the huge flock of people leaving had ended Evin walked off leaving the captain to ready for boarding. Evin walked down the wooden jetty seeing fisherman everywhere. 'Maybe I could be a fisherman' Evin thought to himself. I have a house but still need a job to pay for it. He walked along the beach front thinking what to do. He needed to find his house but wanted to relax in the sun first. Evin stood there in indecision.

pokejungle
August 12th, 2005, 06:52 AM
Mayor Ken'ichi had been quickly hurrying to keep the pace with Rey and Al. They were very near to the jail now.

"Say, after this you all want to go to Mysteria's Cafe and get something to eat?" He tried to sound cheery.

"She serves very good food!"

Kogenta
August 12th, 2005, 08:35 AM
Rey, having followed Alex in silence, turned as the mayor spoke.

"Say, after this you all want to go to Mysteria's Cafe and get something to eat? She serves very good food!"

The trainer said nothing, merely nodding before entering the police station. After casting a glance about, he rested his silvery blue gaze on Officer Jenny who stood behind a counter.

Cebe
August 12th, 2005, 12:37 PM
Akira walked to her house but a thug said." Give me your precouse ninetails." No way!" The thug pushed Akira aside and grabbed her ninetails. "Come back her with my ninetails." Akira was running passed the Police station. Then clapsed with exautioton."Ninetails come back." As che got up."Help! Help! Blaze!"

Al Duit
August 12th, 2005, 04:03 PM
When the mayor asks if we'd like to go eat at Mysteria's after we're finished at the police station, my stomach growls even louder than it had back in the hospital lobby. I chuckle, "There's my answer."

When I enter the police station, I hesitate. It would be best if Mayor Ken'ichi did the talking to Officer Jenny, I think.

pokejungle
August 12th, 2005, 04:28 PM
Mayor Ken'ichi strode forward, seeing the hesitation in his companions.

"Officer, we can't thank you enough for catching all these criminals! However, we request to speak to one. It seems...there's a private matter involved."

"Oh! Of course, right down this way" Jenny began to walk towards the elevator.

Cebe
August 12th, 2005, 04:28 PM
Akira finally caught the thug but mamage to hang on to him while he was running in the place the mayor told her not to ever go. But it was an emergency she stiil hung on. Placed the fence to the forbidded zone.The thug threw Akira against a tree and tide a rope andround her and the tree."You won't get away with this!" Akira said. "Watch me. Ha Ha Ha Mwha Mwha." The thug said.

DarkFenris
August 12th, 2005, 05:55 PM
I walk around the city and after a few minutes I find the right shop. I walk in and spend about 10 minutes talking about what I want. I come to an agreement with the salesperson and buy what I want. I pay for it with the loan and the put everything in a truck. I get in the back and in a few minutes the truck stops. I get out and start helping set it up. I put every where I want and I put a hologram screen at the kitchen so I know what has been ordered and what recipe. The work men and I set it all up ad then they leave. I watch them get into their truck but the truck doesnt move. I get to work updating my restaurant and cleaning the tables. When I finish cleaning the tables I go to my computer and connect my new menus to the hologram system. I then start ordering fresh food and everything I will need if the restaurant gets customers to serve.

ooc: when you start coming to the restaurant and it comes into your view can you make it so the truck is driving away when your arriving? I will adapt to it.

Al Duit
August 12th, 2005, 06:28 PM
Following behind Officer Jenny with the mayor and Rey, I say with a grin, "After we're through here, I think I should go home and get a shirt on and clean up a bit before I go over to Mysteria's. I'll meet you there."

DarkFenris
August 12th, 2005, 09:50 PM
I finish ordering everything I need and another truck comes up to my restaurant. I help the people load everything into the fridges and cupboards and pay them then I start washing everything. When I have finished I call starmie and return her to her pokeball. I then start setting the tables and putting plates, cutlery, serviettes and numbers on them. After five minutes I am finished. I then go up to my room and start reading a novel about the adventures of a legendary trainer called ash and his companion called misty.

Cebe
August 13th, 2005, 06:13 AM
The newspaper had been printed and the front page says:

Missing
Akira and her pal ninetails gone missing. She was last spotted at the hospital. Here is a picture of her http://img157.imageshack.us/img157/5310/grevcharmariah5ku.th.gif (http://img157.imageshack.us/my.php?image=grevcharmariah5ku.gif) . She is a great citizen of the orange islands. So there is a reward of P300 for whoever finds her.

So the newspaper boy passed them out to everyone.

pokejungle
August 13th, 2005, 06:38 AM
"Ok, that's fine Al!"

They walked down the hall, pausing while Officer Jenny opened a vaulted door. Then they proceeded through into the Jail.

"Well...we're here! Try to find that person...wish I knew what he looked like so I could help," He frowned.

Cebe
August 13th, 2005, 07:01 AM
Just then officer Jenny got a letter it said.

Dear Officer Jenny,
I don't know who to send this to but I have Akira and her Ninetails. If you want her back bring P500 dollars to the forest.
Sincerly,
????

Al Duit
August 13th, 2005, 07:59 AM
"I'll look on one side, and you can look on the other." I suggest to Rey. I begin walking down the corridor with cells on both sides, looking to my right at each of the inhabitants. Some are asleep, some are awake.

Those who were awake had varying attitudes, from indifferent to hostile. I spoke to none of them, and ignored the one who glared menacingly at me while growling, "What are you looking at, punk?"

I saw a couple of the people who shot at us, but not the one who spoke with Rey.

Kogenta
August 13th, 2005, 11:26 AM
Rey strode quietly through the jail hall, his cold gaze freezing into silence any who threatened an obscene remark. No sign of him yet . . . The trainer paused at a jail cell, staring intently at a shadowed figure that slouched at the far wall. After a long moment of silence, Rey commanded, "You in the back . . . come forward."

"Make me," came an ill-tempered reply.

The voice seems familiar enough. I'd say that's him. Rey turned his head slightly--not raising his voice, but allowing it to echo through the cement passage. "Alex, I believe I've found the man we're searching for."

Al Duit
August 13th, 2005, 05:24 PM
I made my way back towards Rey, when I saw him speak in the direction of a cell he'd paused at. "Make me," I heard the reply, and I froze in my tracks. It's him!

I immediately got confirmation when Rey turned his head toward me. "Alex, I believe I've found the man we're searching for."

I walk quickly to Rey's side and look in the cell, and see a man slouching in the shadows towards the back. "What's your name?"

"What's yours?" The man shot back in a surly tone.

I turn to look down the hall towards the mayor and Officer Jenny. "We found him." I didn't have to raise my voice much, because noises carried in this place.

pokejungle
August 18th, 2005, 06:16 AM
The mayor strode over to the three men.

"So...do you need anymore assistance? Should I just wait?"

Ken'ichi looked questioningly at them.

Kogenta
August 18th, 2005, 07:33 AM
Staring intently at the man at the cell's back, Rey said, "If we could have permission to have a private conference with this convict, it would be appreciated." He briefly glanced toward Officer Jenny and Mayor Ken'ichi before returning his gaze to the prisoner. I feel so close to finding the answers I've been searching for all these years . . . I cannot allow this opportunity to escape me.

pokejungle
August 18th, 2005, 07:52 AM
"That's fine. Officer Jenny, please escort these men to the Interogation Room."

Officer Jenny glanced at the men and back at the mayor, "Sure...right this way please!"

She cuffed the man in question and led him out of the jail cell...and down the back corridor.

Al Duit
August 18th, 2005, 02:24 PM
I stuff my hands in the pockets of my shorts as I follow along. I feel so tense and nervous, knowing that I may finally know what happened when I was a kid. My nervousness makes my stomach keep growling, but I ignore it.

I glance over at Rey, wondering if he was as tense as I was.

Kogenta
August 19th, 2005, 08:19 AM
Rey nodded at the mayor before starting toward the interrogation room after Officer Jenny and the prisoner. Though he noticed Alex glance nervously toward him, his gaze remained on the hall ahead of him. Years of practice allowed his expression to remain cold and calm. However, he felt uncharacteristically tense as his consciousness began directing itself toward a single subject--drawing answers from the convict. As they approached the interrogation room, an unyielding, icy light entered Rey's silver eyes. Whatever it takes, I'll get my answers.

Al Duit
August 19th, 2005, 04:03 PM
Woa, I wouldn't want to be the prisoner right now, I think as I see the look in Rey's eyes. But then, the prisoner is probably used to stuff like that. He didn't seem the type to be easily shaken. Though, a cornered lone mightyenna might do the same type of snarling this guy did to cover it's nervousness.We enter the interrogation room, and Officer Jenny has the prisoner sit at the table. "I'll be just on the other side of that glass, observing." She tells us as she closes the door behind her.

"I'm not talking to nobody without my lawyer!"

Kogenta
August 20th, 2005, 08:05 AM
Glancing at Officer Jenny as she left the room, Rey turned calmly to the prisoner. A faint, almost sweet smile crossed his features as he spoke in a voice audible only to those in the room. "'Not talk to nobody'? Tsk, it seems your grammar is left in wanting. No matter though, I am quite sure you will speak with me." Leaning forward toward the convict, the trainer continued, "Officer Jenny may be watching, but it will take her at least four seconds to enter this room. I only need half of that to make you wish you were never born."

Suddenly straightening, the smile vanished from Rey's features, though his voice retained its dangerous level of calm. "So, let's begin with something simple. What's you name?"

The prisoner spat contemptuously before falling into a stubborn silence. Slowly circling the table until he was behind the convict, Rey's silver eyes shone with biting cold as he said, "Spitting's a nasty habit. I was going to break one of your fingers for every question you refused to answer, but that's too commonplace. Maybe it will discourage you from spitting if I removed a tooth for every question you won't give the proper reply to."

"You wouldn't . . . ," the prisoner mumbled rebelliously.

"Wrong," Rey replied, his voice harsh. Then, shifting his voice to a lighter tone, he added, "You know, if I remove your teeth for the questions you don't answer, that means you'll be able to not answer more questions before I slit your throat. At least you have that little ray of light." The trainer's eyes shimmered dangerously as he added, "So, now, what was your name?"

The convict's eyes narrowed as he hissed a reply. "Jurran."