PDA

View Full Version : Do you collect plushies?

Cosmos
January 17th, 2004, 11:38 PM
Does anyone here collect any plushies/beanies? I own a whole bunch of them. I own

Spongebob plushie
Cyndaquil plushie
Dragonite plush pillow
Many pokemon beanbags
A reindeer plushie
A lot of teddy bears
Simba and Nala plushie
Minnie puppet
Cosmo and Wanda plush pillows

Many many more.

Yamichu
January 18th, 2004, 02:09 AM
Yeah I've got heaps! There mostly pokemon though.

Charizard plushie (my first pokemon one!)
BIG Kyogre plushie (I mean big!)
Pikachu plushie
Cyndaquil plushie
Totodile plushie
Chikorita plushie
Charmander plushie
Bulbasaur Plushie
Treeko plushie
Mudkip plushie
Bulbasaur plushie
Torchic plushie
Lots of teddy plushies and a BIG teddy plushie
Spongebob Plushie
BIG Weregarurmon Plushie
BIG Rydon plushie (horn)
Pichu plushie

I've more but I can't think of them right now.

HORN!

Cherrim
January 18th, 2004, 08:33 AM
o_o I don't really collect them. I've just got a few, if we're just talking about plushies that have to do with major trademarks or something. XD

I have a Pikachu plushie and a talking Pichu plushie that I got from the Pokemon Centre in NY. =X

;_; I've been looking for a Yami Yuugi plushie for over a year, though. I'll end up making my own soon. @_@;

jynx
January 18th, 2004, 09:23 AM
i only have these...
Pikachu x2
Jynx x1
Dolphin x2
Teddies (more than I can count...or, I never pay attention on them. They are just there.)
Barbies (same as above)
Rabbits (same as above)

H.A.W.K.
January 18th, 2004, 10:39 AM
If i had more money I would collect them. But I don't know what plushe to get? I have this nesquick bunny. lol!

jynx
January 18th, 2004, 11:46 AM
get a set of 386 Pokemon!!
XDDD
I'll probably collect all the water Pokeomn.

Igglybuddy
January 18th, 2004, 12:31 PM
I want a Metagross plushie. That would rock the socks o.o

Anywho, I own the following...there's probably more, these are just the ones I can see from where I'm sitting:

-Cobra
-Tarantula
-Charmander
-Black Panther
-Rabbit x3
-Snowy Owl
-Cow
-Mouse x4
-Flower x7
-Cat x2
-Tiger x3
-Pig
-Loon
-Wolf x2
-Turtle
-Bear x2
-Steamboat Willie
-Goat
-Sheep x2
-Beaver
-Squirrel
-Lion
-Ferret

Yup, it's one of my many vices, stuffed animals...

*~Ashley~*
January 18th, 2004, 02:00 PM
i have tons of plushies
pikachu
baby kermit and kermit
micky and minnies
teddies
some other animals
tons of beanies from like 4th grade(6yrs ago)
theres a lot more (too many to list here!)

H.A.W.K.
January 18th, 2004, 02:11 PM
I like the celebi plushies!!! I might get one..

Yamichu
January 18th, 2004, 04:44 PM
YAY! I just got a new plushie!!! A big Rayquaza!

HORN!

Miyu-chan
January 18th, 2004, 05:14 PM
so beanie babies count? =P I have alot of them. =P

100marios
January 18th, 2004, 06:03 PM
so beanie babies count? =P I have alot of them. =P
Ah, that's right beanie babies. I used to collect the ones they had at McDonalds, I was too poor to actually go out and buy the real ones hehe.
My favorite is Bongo the monkey!

SonicUmbreon
January 18th, 2004, 06:25 PM
I havn't had a plushie since 2nd grade. *big anime sweat drop* It was a charizard and it came with candy and I loved it alot. But then I lost it.. Same with my teddy bears and my favorite rabbit.

Timbjerr
January 18th, 2004, 10:05 PM
have like two or three that I won at sporting events and carnivals when I was real young and liek one or two pokemon ones that I've acquired in various manners throughout the past six years...

MoonLight
January 18th, 2004, 10:49 PM
Yeah i Collect them XD ya never to old :) ok my list
Huskey (med size)
Polar Bear (Big)
Maltese (small)
lil pinto horse
White and orange tigers (small)
Black Panther (Very Big)
Rabbit (small)
Cat (small)

H.A.W.K.
January 19th, 2004, 09:19 AM
Hmm. Cool! Where would I be able to get a FLying a pokemon plushie?

jynx
January 19th, 2004, 09:59 AM
I like the celebi plushies!!! I might get one..
They will never sell Jynx plushies...=.=
*cries out loud*

Yamichu
January 19th, 2004, 05:30 PM
They will never sell Jynx plushies...=.=
*cries out loud*

Yeah I wanted to get one but that freaking CBW banned Jynx!
She is a er... "female dog!" :badsmile:

So HORN to CBW!

Arwen
January 19th, 2004, 06:15 PM
yes, over 100 beanie babies... :P

*sighs* Aren't they cute?

PM2008
January 19th, 2004, 07:49 PM
I don't collect plushies I used to have few but I gave them to my sister :D

Mifuui
January 20th, 2004, 06:46 AM
I have been collecting plushies since I was a baby...So I think I got 100-300 or something.^^;;

jynx
January 20th, 2004, 12:13 PM
Yeah I wanted to get one but that freaking CBW banned Jynx!
She is a er... "female dog!" :badsmile:

So HORN to CBW!
Ye...I know.
Actually is good though 2have a CBW plushie--for pinching it with pins every night!!!!

orange*berry
January 20th, 2004, 06:48 PM
I love plushies. I must have hundreds of them. n.n()
Id like a Kenji plushie.. *sigh* The'll never make one, though. Nobody likes Kenji enough for them to do that...()

Yamichu
January 20th, 2004, 07:19 PM
Ye...I know.
Actually is good though 2have a CBW plushie--for pinching it with pins every night!!!!

Heehee! Thanx for the idea Jynx! I just made one! But it's more of a Voo Doo Doll than a plushie. :badsmile:
It's got a small head (just the right size for it's small brain), a BIG stomach with a T-shirt saying "I suck and I'm not afraid to admit it!", a BIG bum with shorts saying "My butt has more brains than my head" on the back, is bald and is drooling!
Heehee! Maybe I should make more and sell these when I go back to school!
So that's one more (sorta) plushie I've got! :D :D :D

~HORN!

jynx
January 21st, 2004, 03:23 AM
Try to stitch these words at the back of that plushie:
"and my name is Carole Boston Weatherford."

Yamichu
January 21st, 2004, 07:25 PM
Heehee...I did it Jynx! I stitched "and my name is Carole Boston Weatherford" an da back! Heehee, I made another one as well but I can't post what I wrote on it or I'll get in trouble... I'll just tell ya that it's pretty darn insulting! I made one for my sister too, it's pretty much the same as the other one exept it's only wearing underwear (like a Sumo Wrestler) and a bra, has "I should have written my name on my stuff but I don't know how..." stitched on her stomach and "I am healthy! I drink out of toilet bowl!" on her butt! :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile:
I had to make nicer then what I would usually write because it's for my 6 year old sister.
Now how many plushies have I got all together...*takes out all plushies* *counts them* 154! Including the CBW ones! YAY! :D :D :D

~HORN!

icer
January 22nd, 2004, 05:55 AM
I have quite a lot, mostly big cats and penguins, though I have a few strange ones like snakes and stingrays.
I keep telling myself I'm too old for them, but I still end up buying 1 or 2 a year...
I want a Raichu stuffed toy...

jynx
January 22nd, 2004, 09:31 AM
Heehee...I did it Jynx! I stitched "and my name is Carole Boston Weatherford" an da back! Heehee, I made another one as well but I can't post what I wrote on it or I'll get in trouble... I'll just tell ya that it's pretty darn insulting! I made one for my sister too, it's pretty much the same as the other one exept it's only wearing underwear (like a Sumo Wrestler) and a bra, has "I should have written my name on my stuff but I don't know how..." stitched on her stomach and "I am healthy! I drink out of toilet bowl!" on her butt! :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile:
I had to make nicer then what I would usually write because it's for my 6 year old sister.
Now how many plushies have I got all together...*takes out all plushies* *counts them* 154! Including the CBW ones! YAY! :D :D :D

~HORN!
154PLUSHIES????????? OoO||||
That's a lot!

How many do I have? I don't know, I never count.
They are everywhere in my room and in the dinning room, and in the study room...
Maybe I'll have a count when I'm allowed home---that's the easter holidays.

igtica
January 23rd, 2004, 07:46 AM
Way way over 20 :S most are pokemon too....hmmmm anyways *goes and hides in plushie mountain* I f you want idea then you should see my pic, its shows a lil bit of them

jynx
January 23rd, 2004, 08:15 AM
Huh huh...Pokemon plushies in where I live cost about my pocket money for 5 weeks each.

Junichi
February 6th, 2004, 10:42 PM
I have a few.

Latios and Latias plushies
Huge Meganium plushie
Torchic plushie
Dratini beanbag
Vulpix beanbag
A few beanie babies
A gorilla plushie

Theres a pic of my gorilla below

Cosmos
February 7th, 2004, 11:56 AM
Awwwwwww! Thats a cute gorilla! I want it :).

Here are pictures of some of my plushies I own. Cute aren't they?

Junichi
February 8th, 2004, 11:53 AM
Sorry! That gorilla is my bros :). I like that pink fairy.

Teara
February 8th, 2004, 12:00 PM
I used to buy (ok, I had my mom buy them) a plushies ALL the time, including Pokemon ones. My fav for a long time was a foot tall pikachu,marril, and togepie...I wonder what I did with those things...*get flashlight& shock gun and goes into claset*

Rifted
February 8th, 2004, 12:05 PM
Well...check it out:

I have the same Cyndaquil plushie like yours, Cosmos (or should I say Cassie)!

Junichi
February 8th, 2004, 12:16 PM
You both got really cute Cyndaquil plushies. I want one too.

jynx
February 8th, 2004, 12:16 PM
Wow! You even have Neopets plushies!

orange*berry
February 8th, 2004, 12:54 PM
Figured since yer all posting your cute plushies, I should too. n.n-

The Mariru plushie is my favorite posetion currently. x.x She's what you might call over-loved and under-stuffed, or if your really blunt, deformed. n.n() My Pikachuu pillow's the same way. As you can tell, his face is smashed in in the picture. x.x() Tee... Also, there's my Totoro. X3 *points to Ribon-chan plushie* Just like Iggy's. x.x

Cosmos
February 8th, 2004, 03:15 PM
Wow Orange, you got the same Dragonite plushie I got. And the same Raichu. And Rifted, I never knew someone else had the same Cynda I got.

Kenta
February 8th, 2004, 03:33 PM
I have the same Raichu and Eevee that Orange has. The Eevee I got for free when I ordered the Raichu because the person made a mistake in shipping :)

orange*berry
February 8th, 2004, 04:30 PM
Talk about coincidence. x.x()
I got the Eevee from my sister, and I got the Raichuu when I was in Vegas.
Guess it's easy tofind someone with the same plushies as you in a Pokemon forum. *Wants more Marirus*

22sa
February 8th, 2004, 05:29 PM
I have no plushies right now :(, I think they all got stolen! :( I use to have cute rabbit plushies, panda plushies, and some other ones but they my sister's too. :P

jynx
February 9th, 2004, 08:42 AM
Argh! I feel so left out now.
I have nothing good enough to compare with you.
My mother doesn't want me to spend tomuch on Pokemon.
Though my Jynx plushie could be a little show off. :p

Tweak
February 9th, 2004, 10:15 AM
i have a bunch of pokemon plushies. >D some from UFO machines, some from promotional candy boxes...some i just bought for the heck of it. =) and i have two gigantic pikachu plushies

orange*berry
February 9th, 2004, 02:06 PM
Poof! Is there a UFO catcher plushie of Kenji by any chance? Iv looked everywhere. x.x() I have a few UFO ctahcer plushies too, but they're so uncommon *Wants Minimoni ones too*.

Tweak
February 10th, 2004, 08:53 PM
http://zapchu.com/thunder_mycollection.htm

that's basically part of my plush collection for pokemon, i also have tarepanda plushies and other sanX plush such as atsugari-san.

hummm i haven't seen a kenji inside a UFO machine before, but i have seen crayon shinchan. ^_^;;;

Rifted
February 10th, 2004, 09:25 PM
Poof! Is there a UFO catcher plushie of Kenji by any chance? Iv looked everywhere. x.x() I have a few UFO ctahcer plushies too, but they're so uncommon *Wants Minimoni ones too*.

I haven't seen any UFO catcher plushies of any of the human Pokemon characters. *wants a Takeshi one* >.>;

There are tons and tons to be found on Ebay at pretty cheap prices, though. I found an online store with Minimoni plushies, but the only one in stock was the Mika one. o.o

orange*berry
February 11th, 2004, 05:50 AM
I haven't seen any UFO catcher plushies of any of the human Pokemon characters. *wants a Takeshi one* >.>;

There are tons and tons to be found on Ebay at pretty cheap prices, though. I found an online store with Minimoni plushies, but the only one in stock was the Mika one. o.o

Everyone online sells out of Ai Kago before I get there. n.n() Evil people. x.x()

My firend once told me her friend had one of Kasumi. That's so unfair. x.x() Iv looked everywhere, and can only find Pokemon.

Junichi
February 14th, 2004, 09:28 PM
These are my sisters plushies.

Tweak
February 14th, 2004, 09:50 PM
is that tidus?! =_=;; i ordered the exact same poster offa ebay and that freak didn't send it...or maybe he did and it got lost *cries*

o well...at least someone gave me postcards and it had da exact same picture. xD for now...my room is running out of wallspace. i'll have to resort to use the ceiling.

silverfrost
February 15th, 2004, 09:06 AM
I own 20+. They're all from when I was younger, though. And plus, I have tons of pokemon plushies. =P