• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RMW, congrats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Senor Kyle

The Management
Years
I know I have been a little pig headed lately, but trust me, I am going to try to control myself from now on. Anyways...

RMW, I have gotten the pleasure to know you and help you in web programming and such. It has really been a honour to be your web host. It gives me so much pride to see you accomplish your own goals and making yourself a name. So, congrats on becoming a PC Mod!

Furthermore, I feel that my services are no longer required by you so, effective in 2 weeks, I am kicking you off of my server.

I mean, why be hosted by me, when I am giving you your own, brand new Virtual Private Server! You have earned it!

Jolty-kun

Years
Senor Kyle said:
I know I have been a little pig headed lately, but trust me, I am going to try to control myself from now on. Anyways...

RMW, I have gotten the pleasure to know you and help you in web programming and such. It has really been a honour to be your web host. It gives me so much pride to see you accomplish your own goals and making yourself a name. So, congrats on becoming a PC Mod!

Furthermore, I feel that my services are no longer required by you so, effective in 2 weeks, I am kicking you off of my server.

I mean, why be hosted by me, when I am giving you your own, brand new Virtual Private Server! You have earned it!

Ok, shouldnt this go in the celebration forum? *reports*, congrats anyway

Years
  • Seen May 21, 2011
We have a thread for RMW in the 'Celebrations' part of OC, which is where these kind of congrats threads now belong :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back