PDA

View Full Version : The Strongest Trainer

ChaoX
January 18th, 2004, 05:15 AM
In your opinion, who is the strongest trainer?

My guess is Gary, even though ash been beaten him(atleast i think, havnt seen the anime in a while).

jynx
January 18th, 2004, 08:56 AM
The Ash in GSC is the strongest.
Apart from the player.

Igglybuddy
January 18th, 2004, 12:53 PM
Discounting Ash, who is a loser with a godmoding pikachu and no sense of strategy, I'd say the strongest trainer in the anime would be Steven or Lance.

Aimy
January 18th, 2004, 04:30 PM
In the anime it's probably Lance, I mean isn't he supposed to be a champion or something?

H.A.W.K.
January 18th, 2004, 04:47 PM
I thik ash is the strongest Emotinal trainer. He cares about his pokemon soo much!

Frostweaver
January 18th, 2004, 04:52 PM
Ash used gameshark and therefore should be disqualified. Iron tail against a Nosepass from a Pikachu that works obviously supports my claim. Then again... anime = stupid in terms of battling. Nosepass with Zap Cannon is just o_o;

Not to mention the poor Marowak who's electric-vulnerable while the lucky Sandshrew is waterproof.

Iveechan
January 18th, 2004, 07:04 PM
No trainer is strongest, the Pokemon do all the work. But in a game sense, the strongest is... YOU! Doncha just feel so special?!

Oakley
January 19th, 2004, 05:08 AM
Ash from S/G/C and Gary from R/B/Y. They don`t use pokemon from only one type and their pokemon have hight level.

jynx
January 19th, 2004, 05:29 AM
iveechan's right...its the Pokemon that does everything.
But stradegy is impostant as well.
I think the one with best stradegy is the Male from Fuchsia City.

H.A.W.K.
January 19th, 2004, 06:15 AM
Well. Actully. For agood trainer you need good pokemon. And good stratigie! Thats al you need tobe a good trainer!

igtica
January 19th, 2004, 07:55 AM
No trainer is strongest, the Pokemon do all the work. But in a game sense, the strongest is... YOU! Doncha just feel so special?!
aww I feel all warm and fuzzy now ^_^ *goes to challenge someone and gets beaten hopelessly* maybe not :S

H.A.W.K.
January 19th, 2004, 08:53 AM
Yes. you are! * slaps himself for no reason * Don't put yourelf down! LOL!

jynx
January 19th, 2004, 09:45 AM
Well. Actully. For agood trainer you need good pokemon. And good stratigie! Thats al you need tobe a good trainer!
Of course.
But don't you think that Ash (in GCS) only relies on his Pokemon?

Pokemaster10000
January 19th, 2004, 09:47 AM
The strongest trainer is either Lance and Ash. If they do battle each other, it's probaly going to end in a draw. The best battle I've seen Ash do was when he was battling the ice gym leader. By the way, Ash's Pikachu's thunder attack is out of control.

Tsunamilord
January 19th, 2004, 01:15 PM
I would have to say gary.Although Ash beat him(they were all flukes)he has an extensive amount of knowladge,women,profeser Oak,women.....did i mention women?

Jeremy
January 19th, 2004, 02:36 PM
My self, my friends have the strong movies, while I provide the stratigy! Who are my closest Pokfriends? Pikachu, Miltank, Fraligator, Meganuim, Delibird, and Houndoom! And Why am I the strongest? Thanks to Bill long ago, Pikachu's DNA is infused within me, allowing me to do certain moves. ;) Yes, I make a lot of stories!

stewie&rupert
March 20th, 2004, 09:31 AM
(i know this is extremely old -_-)
mewtwo's the strongest trainer, he made clones that r 10 times stronger than the originals.

asher_son_of_ash
March 20th, 2004, 10:56 AM
The strongest trainer.......well...I think it would be Lance..but Ash can beat him with some..well-trained pokemon like Charizard and all....Heck..Lance is the best. His Dragonite would beat the stuffings out of Steven's steel types.-forgets what he said-Oh vey...Steven is the strongest Elite four but Lance has Dragon types which could learn Fire moves. And everyone knows Fire beats Steel.-_-

Ryoutarou
March 20th, 2004, 10:57 AM
mewtwo or steven i'd say aare the best

Greed
March 20th, 2004, 12:15 PM
Darn it, Stewie and Rupert, this thread is one month old. The rules say no reviving any month or older thread >_<;;

Buuuut.. I guess I'll just say who I think is the strongest. Lance and Steven, which they both equal in hotness too >D

stewie&rupert
March 20th, 2004, 02:22 PM
sorry i didnt know it was against the rules(i didnt read the entire thing...or at all)well this is the fourth time this happens to.*backround turns balck and I talk to the camera screen* i guess rules r important,heh, i learn something new everyday*a shuting star comes across the camera screen in rainbow colered writing: The More You Know*(<-joke from family guy)

dqle
March 20th, 2004, 04:12 PM
Duh, of course the strongest trainer is Ash. (Well, at least he will be at the end! Right now, he's much too arrogant and clumsy and lost way too many battles)

Right now, I'd think that Lance or Steven of the Hoenn Region are the strongest trainers around.

HAHAHA!!! Fun Kids WB commercial:
Ash and friends suddenly encounter a large green Pikachu. Ash:"Wow, I've never seen a green Pikachu before!" Back at the Teen Titan's Tower... Cyborg:"Hey, where's Beast Boy?" Back to green Pikachu... Pikachu thunderbolts green Pikachu. Beast Boy reverts to his human form and faints!

BlastBurn
March 20th, 2004, 04:20 PM
My question is why can Ash get to the Johto league and almost win but then loose against Normans Vigoroth? Any way isnt the strongest trainer Lance?

Cosmo
March 20th, 2004, 05:13 PM
I think that Hazuki is the strongest. He beat Ash Ketchum.

Dragon Mistress Guine
March 20th, 2004, 05:19 PM
I believe Lance is the best....*embraces*...He's my hero...and my Dragonite Celestia's...
Celestia: Uh, well of course he is and you too Guine...*winks*
Thank you Celestia...

Elite Four Lance
November 4th, 2004, 09:48 AM
Lance is probaly the strongest trainer. Thats my opinion.

Kenta
November 6th, 2004, 08:05 PM
Elite 4 and Champion type trainers are the best.
Though guys like Satoshi and Kenta have the potential to beat them all.

espeon and umbreon
November 6th, 2004, 09:47 PM
Don't revive any old threads! Anyway I think its Ash...

Porygon
November 7th, 2004, 08:45 AM
I'd say Lance. So he can be countered with Ice-types big deal! Thunder and Fire Blast can get through them XD

Jazzy
November 10th, 2004, 03:34 PM
It's hard to tell who is the best trainer since each trainer can be beaten by any other trainer and win against a trainer who beat the trainer whom he lost to... @.@ I confuse myself, but I know you understand me =P. It's like a chain ^^. But IMO the best trainer is definitely Steven.