PDA

View Full Version : Omega Battles

Pages : [1] 2 3

Overlord IX
May 22nd, 2005, 03:32 PM
This is a battle thread of vast poportion similar to the one on Sppf.

The story line and rules are staed on my website. Its is best you read it before attempting to join. Omega Sanctum. (http://www.freewebs.com/heaxon/omegasanctum.htm) Last updated: 20/7/05

Here are the elements you can choose from. For beginners,you start of with one element first. As time goes on you will be allowed to choose another element from the Veteran and then the Elite group.

Elite elements:

Genetic
Radiation
Gemstone
Angel
Spirit
Pheonix
Nature
Artillery
Gravity
Deflection
Stealth
Poison
Anger
Fear
Disintegration
Telekinesis
Mind Control

Veteran elements:

Wave
Night
Dimensional
Light
Shadow
Psi
Vapor
Force
Cybernetic
Detection
Strength
Absorption
Levitation
Speed
Electricity
Gravity
Magnetism
Plasma
Sound
Vacuum

Basic elements:

Fire - lil skitty - Solar Sword
Water
Wind
Earth - Aeiru - Smasher hammer
Bug
Dragon - Rahul - Dragon Slayer
Cyber - Obelisk-Kun - Cyber Sword
Body
Soul
Power
Mind
Rock
Wild
Ghost
Speed
Ice - Overlord IX - Vigilante Sabre
Steel
Dark
Light
Justice
Void
Silence
Necromancy
Summon - NiNGi's Worst Nightmare - Scarlet Rod
Multiply
Divider
Thunder - 1,000 Mudkip - Morning Star Mace
Beast - Latios lover - Gaia Sword
Illusion
Titanium
Undead
Phazon - Ryu135790 - Phazon Gauntlet
Liquid
Acid
Energy
Black Magic
Alchemy
Magma
Crystal
Electricity - Max Hunter - Volt Auto Rifle

If all is settled,lets begin.

Hive Mind
May 28th, 2005, 04:50 PM
I'm phazon. No one else will have this element, it promotes god modding.

Kai Yamato
May 28th, 2005, 05:04 PM
Kai: What did you do with our Wacko Battles?!

Delreaver
May 28th, 2005, 05:32 PM
Ian: First bet is he stole it, altered it a little bit, then posted it. Second bet: see first bet. They're not happy about this, I bet. No, not at all. However, as my natural desire to observe is kicking in, I shall take the element Alchemy for now. However, I come primarily as an observer. With Alchemy as my element, I accept that I'm more of a supporter than an actual fighter, as that's what my power calls for. Though I could fight in a pinch, I'm better off giving off support.

Hive Mind
May 28th, 2005, 07:19 PM
Yeah, he stole it. Unlike my organisation I'm creating that I've got permission for.
*yawns*
So there might be mega war.
Ian is it? I know a seventh grader named Ian.

Overlord IX
May 29th, 2005, 04:11 PM
Ah,well look who's here?! Its the demon king and his friends.

Well listen up,I own this place now,and there's nothing you can do about it.

Hive Mind
May 29th, 2005, 09:50 PM
^ Speaks the truth.
Actully, though, if this was in any violation, you would see both Arashi and Yorei.
I actully spelled Yorei's name right without refference.

Overlord IX
May 31st, 2005, 05:23 AM
Hmph I dont fear either of them.
*pulls out sword*
Im ready to face them anytime.

Kai Yamato
June 1st, 2005, 03:15 PM
Hmph I dont fear either of them.
*pulls out sword*
Im ready to face them anytime.
What she mean is that you made a game without credit. Since it was Arashi and Yorei who made the Wacko Battles in the first place, not you or anyone. Plus you'll just godmode like you did before, regenerate and kill in one hit. It's going to take a lot to put down a Wacko Warrior. I see you pathetic that you made a Battle thread that you can be leader in. No matter if you own the thread but you don't own rights to the original. You gain experience through fighting not posting. We treat all elements equally not by ranks. This is a disgrace for a copy of the original.

Hive Mind
June 1st, 2005, 09:07 PM
That is not what I said at all Kai.
Now I don't think I'll have to help anyone. Not with the treatment I've been getting.
*shaking with anger*
I've said too much allready.

Overlord IX
June 5th, 2005, 03:19 AM
Like I said kai. Beleive it or not,this will mark the rise of a new era of the wacko battles. I added a few myself. Im sure you'll like them onec you proceed up the ranks. heh.

Kai Yamato
June 5th, 2005, 12:16 PM
Kai: Hmph. New era? Who cares about new era! It's not like you created the Wacko Battles! The creator and owner, Yorei is the only one who will add changes to the Wacko Battles. Not you or anyone else!

Hive Mind
June 5th, 2005, 05:43 PM
Kai, shut up, and I really mean it. In fact, leave PokeCommunity. Your no good for us.
I speak only for myself now.
*points a gun at Kai's head*

Kai Yamato
June 5th, 2005, 07:22 PM
Kai, shut up, and I really mean it. In fact, leave PokeCommunity. Your no good for us.
I speak only for myself now.
*points a gun at Kai's head*
Kai: *Grabs gun and crushes* Oh so now you're on HIS side? You're another hypocrite. A hypocrite like that Crystal girl.

Hive Mind
June 5th, 2005, 08:34 PM
No, but your stretching the matters of this thread to fare.
*pulls out another gun*
I have more then that gun.
And I'm a freelancer, thank you.

Overlord IX
June 7th, 2005, 04:48 PM
One way or the other Kai,you lose. Now leave.
*pulls out sword*

Delreaver
June 9th, 2005, 03:44 PM
Ian: You're telling him to leave, because he's fighting for his organization's rights? My, my. That's a new low for anyone. Then again, It has happened before, but that's besides the point. You should let him express his opinion. And, if he tells you that you stole it, then let him believe it, if that's what he believes. Besides, if this IS an unmidigated forgery, and you call it the rising of a new era, you're better off separating yourself, so there won't be conflicts from them. It may sound crazy, but if do it might get him to shut up. Of course, I'm not gonna make any guarantees.

Overlord IX
June 12th, 2005, 05:01 AM
Overlord: I dont need you around here either,so go!
*hail falls from the sky*

Hive Mind
June 12th, 2005, 04:19 PM
Arashi? Aha! It is you, Imposter.
*gets kinda mad*
He's been around but not comunicating as himself, how do you think I feel?

Overlord IX
June 12th, 2005, 05:57 PM
Overlord: Well at least those traitors are gone.

Cresselia
June 13th, 2005, 03:46 PM
Hi! ^_^ Can I have the Fire element?

Overlord IX
June 13th, 2005, 05:48 PM
Overlord: Ah so glad you can join me.
*passes lil Skitty the fire elemnt orb*
Here's you weapon,the Solar Sword! With it,you can cast fire bolts from the sky and rain on the foe!
*passes solar sword to lil Skitty*
Use it well.

Kai Yamato
June 14th, 2005, 03:25 PM
Ban: *Punches Christy into a building* Then we'll settle this in a battle! Delreaver is right, I'm fighting what I believe. And I'm fighting alright! *Eyes turns blood red and hair stands up a bit* Bring it on!

Overlord IX
June 14th, 2005, 05:52 PM
Overlord: You underestimate me Ban. I have grown stronger since my last confrontation with Kai.
*Genesis arm starts charging up*
And Im no longer a pushover as before!
*fires the Omega lightning at Ban,paralizing him*

Kai Yamato
June 16th, 2005, 12:22 AM
Ban: *Disappears before lightning hits* Hmph. You focus on technology too much, it will lead you to your downfall. Like what it will do to man. *Reappears beside Overlord and puts hand on Genesis Arm, decapicating it, destroying it completely* You're just a shame. You made your own Wacko Battles where you can leader in, clearly, it means you have no life. *Punches Ban into a tree* Now It's time for me to get rid of this disguise... *Rips off mask, and clothing, going back to wearing red scarf, black hair, brown eyes, wearing black*
Kai: I bet you already know who I am now. Because this is what you get for underestimating a living being. *Charges attack*

Overlord IX
June 16th, 2005, 04:33 AM
Ban: *Disappears before lightning hits* Hmph. You focus on technology too much, it will lead you to your downfall. Like what it will do to man. *Reappears beside Overlord and puts hand on Genesis Arm, decapicating it, destroying it completely* You're just a shame. You made your own Wacko Battles where you can leader in, clearly, it means you have no life. *Punches Ban into a tree* Now It's time for me to get rid of this disguise... *Rips off mask, and clothing, going back to wearing red scarf, black hair, brown eyes, wearing black*
Kai: I bet you already know who I am now. Because this is what you get for underestimating a living being. *Charges attack*

Overlord: Just like the Roman Empire,you will crumble away just like it.
*uses telekentic powers to send Kai straight into the wall*
You may be able to destroy me,but you'll never destroy my kind!

Kai Yamato
June 16th, 2005, 12:20 PM
Overlord: Just like the Roman Empire,you will crumble away just like it.
*uses telekentic powers to send Kai straight into the wall*
You may be able to destroy me,but you'll never destroy my kind!
Kai: *Uses foot to land on wall* Same for you! *Flies at Overlord, breaking off his other arm* And you forge from the original Wacko Battles because? So you can be a leader of your own battle thread? To impress Christy? The Wacko Battles is better than this corrupted copy!

Delreaver
June 16th, 2005, 02:07 PM
Ian: How depressing. A fight ensues, and no one notes that I AM OF THE ALCHEMY ELEMENT. FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE NEVER SEEN FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST... *takes out a small robot* *draws a circle around it and places hand on center of circle* *the robot turns into a Terran Vulture hovercycle* "This is its power! Transmutation! Ahahahaha!" *jumps into the Vulture Hovercycle* *takes out a small piece of scrap metal and draws a circle around it in hand* *the scrap metal turns into a Spider Mine*

Kai Yamato
June 16th, 2005, 02:10 PM
Kai: And me? I'm a darkness element. *Punches Overlord* You're the traitor around here! You betrayed the Wacko Battles and you forge from it and made a corrupted copy called Omega Battles. *Kicks Overlord into a wall*

Delreaver
June 16th, 2005, 02:31 PM
Ian: I come with news. A confederate of mine has had contact with the one you call Yorei. He says that this person - asuming it's a person - can't come because his browser does not allow him to. As for why I defends Kai's organization? I've been told of it by my confederates. And, frankly, I'm appalled. You should have known from the start I'd posess the power to conquer one as stupid as you. For, you see, I have the Alchemy Power! *takes outt trenchcoat revealing that much of body is plated in Automail* And this is why I have it! *draws circle around self* *floats up about three inches and begins glowing red; a red energy shield forms around Ian in the shape of a sphere* With my Automail, and the power of Alchemy at my fingertips, I don't need another Dark Templar to help me! I have become a Dark Archon by myself! Aaaaaaaaaah! *rams into Overlord* "Dark Archon Maelstrom!" *electricity spikes out at everyone from Ian's shield* Kai, need support?

Kai Yamato
June 16th, 2005, 02:41 PM
Ian: I come with news. A confederate of mine has had contact with the one you call Yorei. He says that this person - asuming it's a person - can't come because his browser does not allow him to. As for why I defends Kai's organization? I've been told of it by my confederates. And, frankly, I'm appalled. You should have known from the start I'd posess the power to conquer one as stupid as you. For, you see, I have the Alchemy Power! *takes outt trenchcoat revealing that much of body is plated in Automail* And this is why I have it! *draws circle around self* *floats up about three inches and begins glowing red; a red energy shield forms around Ian in the shape of a sphere* With my Automail, and the power of Alchemy at my fingertips, I don't need another Dark Templar to help me! I have become a Dark Archon by myself! Aaaaaaaaaah! *rams into Overlord* "Dark Archon Maelstrom!" *electricity spikes out at everyone from Ian's shield* Kai, need support?
Kai: Sure. And it's about time that Overlord need to be taught a lesson. A painful lesson. *Cracks knuckles*

Drei
June 16th, 2005, 03:06 PM
Crap,I missed the party.
*laughs*
But really,do you think you could get away with a kickass major battle without me?
*eyes glow red*
Depth Supreme!
*kicks through Overlord's armor,making a giant hole in the center of his chest armor crap,and going all the way through Overlord*
*rips off Overlord's head and foot glows golden*
Depth Rush!
*kicks Overlord's head,turning it into a golden flaming ball,and it hits Overlord in the chest,making him catch fire and burn*

Kai Yamato
June 16th, 2005, 03:18 PM
Kai: No matter what kind of powers you possessed, you'll always remain pathetic you were always was! *Punches through Overlord and tosses him into the lake* Your circuits will be malfunctioning, if there's someone who will come to help you... *Snaps finger, suddenly forcefield surrounds Overlord, Kai, Delreaver, and Drei* They won't be helping anyways, because you're trapped. We're going to humiliate you in your own game.

Drei
June 16th, 2005, 03:23 PM
Kai: No matter what kind of powers you possessed, you'll always remain pathetic you were always was! *Punches through Overlord and tosses him into the lake* Your circuits will be malfunctioning, if there's someone who will come to help you... *Snaps finger, suddenly forcefield surrounds Overlord, Kai, Delreaver, and Drei* They won't be helping anyways, because you're trapped. We're going to humiliate you in your own game.
Well...that could work...let us use our Ultimate Weapons to finish off Overlord...and he doesn't have one,that's good.
*laughs*
But seriously,how do we make our Ultimate Weapons appear?

Delreaver
June 16th, 2005, 03:23 PM
Ian: I'd like to assume you've met my confederate already. My name is Ian. Ian Raynor. *bows* 'Tis quite pleasant to make your aquaintance. *kicks Vulture Hoverbike at Overlord and it blows up*

Kai Yamato
June 16th, 2005, 03:46 PM
Well...that could work...let us use our Ultimate Weapons to finish off Overlord...and he doesn't have one,that's good.
*laughs*
But seriously,how do we make our Ultimate Weapons appear?
Kai: He barely use anything magical, he relied on technology too much, it will lead him to his own downfall. Now it's our chance to humiliate him and destroy this corrupted copy forever. This place is nothing more than a corrupted copy instead of this so called 'New Era of the Wacko Battles.' Bah. There's no such thing.

Drei
June 16th, 2005, 04:31 PM
Kai: He barely use anything magical, he relied on technology too much, it will lead him to his own downfall. Now it's our chance to humiliate him and destroy this corrupted copy forever. This place is nothing more than a corrupted copy instead of this so called 'New Era of the Wacko Battles.' Bah. There's no such thing.
Of course,now he has to pay to the "Grand Knight of Depth"......
*Black Armor materializes around me,covering my whole body in Black-Clad Armor*
* left arm materializes into a giant arm-cannon(almost like a Magnum)*
*right arm materializes into a giant(Claymore-ish/Long Blade)blade that's black and it shines blood red*

Overlord IX
June 16th, 2005, 05:54 PM
Overlord: Pathetic fools.
*missing limbs rematerialize from data*
I thought after all these years you'd would have learnt.
*activates the collesium's Iron Curtain barriar which traps Kai and the others in it*
One shall fall,but thousands shall rebirth from the ashes.

Drei
June 16th, 2005, 05:59 PM
Overlord: Pathetic fools.
*missing limbs rematerialize from data*
I thought after all these years you'd would have learnt.
*activates the collesium's Iron Curtain barriar which traps Kai and the others in it*
One shall fall,but thousands shall rebirth from the ashes.
Iron Curtain Barrier...and your frickin' limbs can't rematerialize...I kicked your head with all it's frickin' knowledge into Kingdom Come...and it's busted.We short-circuted you,robot...
*shoots through barrier with Magnum,hitting Overlord's remaining body*

Overlord IX
June 16th, 2005, 06:04 PM
Overlord: Chrono Reformation. It was a forbiddened experiment in the Re-genesis project. And it now makes this possible.
*uses IX Sabre to deflect shot back into Drei*
My my,Arashi holds you in such high regard.
*fires a cluster of missiles at Drei*
Surely you can do better?!

Kai Yamato
June 16th, 2005, 06:06 PM
Kai: Heh. That won't trap us here for a long time! *Breaks through barrier* Hello! You don't have a regeneration bullcrap! A battle thread cannot be run by an amateur such as you. Everyone by now knows that godmoding isn't allowed. And you, you're a n00b who's obsessed getting back his dragon girlfriend and made a corrupted battle thread. You're nothing more than a n00b. *Punches through Overlord's chest and pulls out the regeneration chip and crushes it* Now you're weak. *Tosses Overlord in the lava, melting him to death*

Drei
June 16th, 2005, 06:07 PM
Overlord: Chrono Reformation. It was a forbiddened experiment in the Re-genesis project. And it now makes this possible.
*uses IX Sabre to deflect shot back into Drei*
My my,Arashi holds you in such high regard.
*fires a cluster of missiles at Drei*
Surely you can do better?!
Old move,new counterattack.
*slices air,making a dark vortex open up*
Dispel!
*missles are deflected back at Overlord with twice the power and ten times the speed*

Overlord IX
June 16th, 2005, 06:09 PM
Kai: Heh. That won't trap us here for a long time! *Breaks through barrier* Hello! You don't have a regeneration bullcrap! A battle thread cannot be run by an amateur such as you. Everyone by now knows that godmoding isn't allowed. And you, you're a n00b who's obsessed getting back his dragon girlfriend and made a corrupted battle thread. You're nothing more than a n00b. *Punches through Overlord's chest and pulls out the regeneration chip and crushes it* Now you're weak. *Tosses Overlord in the lava, melting him to death*

Overlord: IT'll take more than just lava to melt me your scum from hell.
*SFA Soldier's enter the Collesium*
Soldiers,Arrest those traitors!
*SFA soldiers Attack Kai and Drei*

Kai Yamato
June 16th, 2005, 06:14 PM
Kai: *Blasts soldiers to oblivion with ki blasts* Traitors?! I believe you're the traitor around here. You, my friend, made a battle thread based on the Wacko Battles without permission and giving credit, the Wacko Battles was created by Yorei (Great Ghost) at 2004. But seeing how you treated this battle thread, it looks like more corrupted and ****ed up like you.

Drei
June 16th, 2005, 06:14 PM
Traitors?
*laughs*
Too bad,I'm smarter than the average robot...too bad you'll overload soon.
*throws card down and a giant pithole collaspes over the SFA Soldiers,sending them to darkness*

Overlord IX
June 16th, 2005, 06:17 PM
*more soldiers garrison the collesium*
Overlord: The only thing you corrupted is you. And this is my battle thread. Which means around here,YOU are the traitors.

Drei
June 16th, 2005, 06:22 PM
*more soldiers garrison the collesium*
Overlord: The only thing you corrupted is you. And this is my battle thread. Which means around here,YOU are the traitors.
You're the traitor for turning Yorei's creation into a living hell.*charges up a dark and light orb in both hands*
Depth Control.
*smashes both Orbs together,making a huge homing energy blast hit Overlord and Overcritical all his parts*

Kai Yamato
June 16th, 2005, 06:22 PM
*more soldier garrison the collesium*
Kai: Hmph. How can you say that? We're fighting for what's right. You didn't give credit of the idea for this battle thread and not to mention a Wacko Battle Official's approval. I don't remember about approving this crappy battle thread and you my friend, you are a dictator. *Charges a red orb and slams it on the ground, making the entire collesium collapsed, destroying the entire soldiers* *Floats up* A simple n00b like you don't deserve to run this battle thread, by now you should know that godmoding is not allowed from your master, LKK. But I bet you didn't listen to a word he said. You're nothing more than a selfish, egoistical, n00b. If LKK rule this thread, he knows that godmoding is against the rules, and you gain experience through fighting not spamming.

Overlord IX
June 16th, 2005, 06:23 PM
*SFA Soldiers open fire on Kai and Drei*
Overlord: You'll never defeat me. Perhaps if you surrender,I'll save a good element for you.

Kai Yamato
June 16th, 2005, 06:26 PM
Overlord: You'll never defeat me. Perhaps if you surrender,I'll save a good element for you.
Kai: *Flies away from the bullets and blasts soldiers to oblivion with ki blasts* Never! You can't even get through a single Wacko Warrior. Even Wacko sounds funny but they have 20x the experience than you have. *Launches a barrage of ki blasts at Overlord and his soldiers*

Drei
June 16th, 2005, 06:28 PM
Forget it,we already have heavy damage on all your parts and you should be overloading soon.
*charges up a giant black sphere,about the width of the Colliseum and taller than the colliseum*
This attack will be the attack of your demise.
*sets LifeAura(nothing gets passed it,and it's on BN,so it's not godmoddish) around me while I charge up attack*

Overlord IX
June 16th, 2005, 06:31 PM
*backflips and regains stance*
Overlord: Trust me,I have been studying the ways you imcompetent warriors fight. And All these years I still have the upper hand.
*fires Hyper max cannon at Kai sending him crashing into the wall*
There was an old saying: You learn nothing from winning,but a thousand from losing.
*kicks Drei into the pillar*
And through expereince,I've learnt more than a thousand ways to defeat you!

Kai Yamato
June 16th, 2005, 06:34 PM
Kai: *Knocks the blast away, destroying a part of the coliseum* You rely on technology too much. I'll have to kick it up a notch. *Bursts with blue electricity and blood red aura* *Flies at Overlord and punches him through the wall* *Disappears and punches Overlord across the place and kicks him into the water* *Reappears in the air* You're so pathetic. I bet Kohji can beat you with a power in his pinky.

Drei
June 16th, 2005, 06:35 PM
*backflips and regains stance*
Overlord: Trust me,I have been studying the ways you imcompetent warriors fight. And All these years I still have the upper hand.
*fires Hyper max cannon at Kai sending him crashing into the wall*
There was an old saying: You learn nothing from winning,but a thousand from losing.
*kicks Drei into the pillar*
And through expereince,I've learnt more than a thousand ways to defeat you!
*LifeAura shocks the hell out of Overlord*
I can play godmod games too.
*sets LifeAura off,and turns Depth Spirit Bomb into an orb*
Intergration!
*slams orb into self,making it materialize into me*
Kai,lets fuse now while we have the chance!

Hive Mind
June 16th, 2005, 06:36 PM
God!
*leaps into the middle of the fighting*
What's going on?
*wips out a beam sword*

Kai Yamato
June 16th, 2005, 06:37 PM
Kai: Alright then! Fusion... Ha! *Fuses with Drei into Draei*
Draei: *Takes stance, bursting with blood red aura and blue electricity*

Overlord IX
June 16th, 2005, 06:39 PM
*SFA soldier rain fire on Kai and Drei*
Overlord: It is useless.
*uses energy sheild to absorb the shock*
Now you will perish under Emperor Overlord!
*body glows with a red Aura*

Kai Yamato
June 16th, 2005, 06:41 PM
Drai: *Catches bullets then tosses them at soldiers, killing them* Heh. You got to do better than that, Overlord. Your ego is big as this entire coliseum. But I can do this... *Inhales starts absorbing energy from Overlord* *Bursts with red aura*

Drei
June 16th, 2005, 06:42 PM
*SFA soldier rain fire on Kai and Drei*
Overlord: It is useless.
*uses energy sheild to absorb the shock*
Now you will perish under Emperor Overlord!
*body glows with a red Aura*
*deflects shots*
Draei:It's Draei now,fool.

Hive Mind
June 16th, 2005, 06:43 PM
*glares at a second at the fusion*
*wips out an assult rifle sword*
I thought you were better then this. What friends you seem to be.
*growls*

Overlord IX
June 16th, 2005, 06:43 PM
Drai: *Catches bullets then tosses them at soldiers, killing them* Heh. You got to do better than that, Overlord. Your ego is big as this entire coliseum. But I can do this... *Inhales starts absorbing energy from Overlord* *Bursts with red aura*

Overlord: Soldier,cover me!
*SFA Soldiers get infront of Overlord and fire at Kai*
Its nearly done.....

Delreaver
June 16th, 2005, 06:45 PM
Ian: You, Christine... You of all people should know this form! *slams red energy shields into Overlord* Let them feel how they wish! But, I ask you, stop your imbecilic feud, and identify yourselves as separate organizations! *charges Dark Archon Lightning* Kai! I must have one of those bracelets my confederate Arashi spoke of!

Kai Yamato
June 16th, 2005, 06:46 PM
Draei: *Swings hand, reflecting the bullets back at the soldiers, killing them* Come on, you rely on your soldiers. Why we rely on our own strength. If that's the way you want to play it. *Whistles*
*Suddenly Clone Troopers and Storm Troopers bursts in the coliseum, shooting lasers at Overlord's soldiers, killing them*

Hive Mind
June 16th, 2005, 06:47 PM
*rips Drei out of the fusion*
Well, I guess this is the first time I've ever done a fusion breaker in public.
*throws him to the ground*
You *****. Do you realize what you're doing?!

Overlord IX
June 16th, 2005, 06:48 PM
Overlord: Too late Kai. My transformation is complete. You should have surrendered when you had the chance.
*body starts to grow large*
Now your withness the full power of the NEW Emperor Overlord (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v396/IXIAN/Overlord%20Upgrade%20File/Emperor.jpg)!
*towers over Kai*

Kai Yamato
June 16th, 2005, 06:48 PM
*rips Drei out of the fusion*
Well, I guess this is the first time I've ever done a fusion breaker in public.
*throws him to the ground*
You *****. Do you realize what you're doing?!
Dreik: *Whacks Christy out of the way* Stay out of this before I kill you. *Punches through Christy in the stomach and tosses her into the wall* Now stay out of the way or I'll kill you. *Walks toward Overlord*

Delreaver
June 16th, 2005, 06:50 PM
Ian: I demand cooperation! *returns to normal* *draws transmutation circle around Overlord's hand* *punches it* YEOW! *Overlord's hand falls off and turns into a Battlecruiser* I know all your weaknesses! I know all your strengths! My confederates have shown me everything... WE ARE ONE!

Drei
June 16th, 2005, 06:51 PM
Ian: You, Christine... You of all people should know this form! *slams red energy shields into Overlord* Let them feel how they wish! But, I ask you, stop your imbecilic feud, and identify yourselves as separate organizations! *charges Dark Archon Lightning* Kai! I must have one of those bracelets my confederate Arashi spoke of!
(Kai,control Draei.)
???:Here.
*throws Ian a Bracelet*
???:It's Drei's bracelet,it fell off before he fused.
*glares*
???:Time to end this,Advent Unison!
*necklace glows and Cloud appears before the figure,materializing into the figure*
???:Meet the next level.
*??? has black cloak(like before),but with demon wings(like on KH) sprouting from his back and a sword(similar to Cloud's on KH)*

Kai Yamato
June 16th, 2005, 06:53 PM
Dreik: ... (Drei, I'll have to fight Overlord on my own.) *Splits into Kai and Drei*
Kai: Drei, handle Christy. I'll handle Overlord. This is the form, I have no choice. No choice to transform into my monstrous form! *Takes stance*

Overlord IX
June 16th, 2005, 06:53 PM
Ian: I demand cooperation! *returns to normal* *draws transmutation circle around Overlord's hand* *punches it* YEOW! *Overlord's hand falls off and turns into a Battlecruiser* I know all your weaknesses! I know all your strengths! My confederates have shown me everything... WE ARE ONE!

*New fists reform from data*
Overlord: Still stand in my way,do you?
EMPEROR CRUSHER!!!!!
*fires a giant red beam at delreaver reducing him to ash*

Delreaver
June 16th, 2005, 06:55 PM
*the bracelet lands on Ian's right arm*
Ian: Thank you... I now call upon the power of myconfederate in another dimension! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! *white energy surrounds Ian* I'll make you pay with my new-found power, given to me by this... This is what I here after shall call... MARS UNISON! *shoots lasers at Overlord's eyes with Battlecruiser* My powers will find your very presence! *creates a fire shield around self*

Drei
June 16th, 2005, 06:56 PM
*??? disapears*
Um...kay...this should be easy...
*watches Kai and Overlord*

Hive Mind
June 16th, 2005, 06:56 PM
Rengoku Shinigami?
*grabs Kai by the neck and shocks him with 100 Amps*
Kai, don't mess with a species that doesn't even have a name.
*heals dramatically*
Expecially one that has higher energy levels then you.

Kai Yamato
June 16th, 2005, 06:57 PM
Kai: It's time.... *Transforms into a winged black demon with blood red eyes*
Akma: ROAR!!! *Grows to the size of Emperor Overlord, muscle bulges, horns and spikes grows* ROAR!!! *Punches through Emperor Overlord, puncturing a hole through his chest*

Overlord IX
June 16th, 2005, 06:58 PM
*the bracelet lands on Ian's right arm*
Ian: Thank you... I now call upon the power of myconfederate in another dimension! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! *white energy surrounds Ian* I'll make you pay with my new-found power, given to me by this... This is what I here after shall call... MARS UNISON! *shoots lasers at Overlord's eyes with Battlecruiser* My powers will find your very presence! *creates a fire shield around self*

Overlord: stupid fool.
*grabs Delreaver and flings him into a wall*
Soldiers,stand down. Im handling Kai on my own.

Delreaver
June 16th, 2005, 06:59 PM
Ian: *coughs* No, I just meant you'd recognize the tech. I'm nobody you'd know... But you'd probably know my confederates! By the powers that were Ian Raynor and Rei Hino, I call upon a meteor to end this! *a large meteor appears on the horizon and falls toward the Omega Battles Colosseum*

Drei
June 16th, 2005, 06:59 PM
*watches*
Heh,I don't have a say in the events that follow Overlord's death...
*laughs*

Kai Yamato
June 16th, 2005, 07:00 PM
Kaiser Akma: ROAR!!! *Punches Emperor Overlord off of the Omega Battles coliseum* *Flies in the air, eyes glows red* ROAR!!!!
(Akma's body cannot be dismembered.)

Overlord IX
June 16th, 2005, 07:01 PM
*cloud Cruiser uses the ion cannon to destry the meteor*
Overlord: You still think the same Kai Yamato.
*grabs Kai's arm and twists it untill it breaks off*

Kai Yamato
June 16th, 2005, 07:03 PM
Kaiser Akma: *Grabs Overlord and tosses him onto the ground, grabs Overlord's head and rips it off* ROAR!!! *Tosses it in the lake* *Stomps on Overlord's body*

Drei
June 16th, 2005, 07:03 PM
...****ed robot,he's a demon...and a huge monster...you can't simply rip off his arm.
*stands in Christy's way*
He isn't harming you...

Overlord IX
June 16th, 2005, 07:05 PM
*head reforms by data recollection*
*kicks Kai into the wall*
Overlord: its no longer as easy to defeat me as you thoyght back then!
*fires Emperor Crusher at Kai blasting him through the collesium walls*

Hive Mind
June 16th, 2005, 07:06 PM
*rips out Drei's heart, & it turns into a phazon crystal*
Drei, forget it, I've lost any abillity to say anything you'll get.
*throws a knife into Kai's back*
I hope you know Arashi, that you don't have to fight.

Kai Yamato
June 16th, 2005, 07:07 PM
Kaiser Akma: *Grabs Emperor Crusher and crushes it* ROAR!!! *Launches a red beam from mouth, blasting Overlord's torso and chest to oblivion so he won't regenerate* ROAR!!!! *Blasts everything what's left of Overlord* ROAR!!! *Stomps Christy*

Overlord IX
June 16th, 2005, 07:07 PM
*activates iron curtain oon himself making the shot futile*
Overlord: I hope you'll learn something from this Kai.
*punches kai into a nearby building*

Drei
June 16th, 2005, 07:08 PM
*teleports before Christy grabs my heart*
Um...what was that?
*keeps on teleporting around Christy*

Kai Yamato
June 16th, 2005, 07:10 PM
*activates iron curtain oon himself making the shot futile*
Overlord: I hope you'll learn something from this Kai.
*punches kai into a nearby building*
Kaiser Akma: *Catches fist and tosses him into a nearby building* ROAR!!!! *Launches a massive beam from mouth, blasting him along with the nearby building*

Overlord IX
June 16th, 2005, 07:10 PM
*grabs Kai and flings him into another building*
Overlord: Do you still wish to continue here or somewhere else desolate?
*fires Emperor Crusher at kai*
After all Im sure even a demon like you has a heart.
*punches Kai into a 18 wheeler*

Kai Yamato
June 16th, 2005, 07:11 PM
*grabs Kai and flings him into another building*
Overlord: Do you still wish to continue here or somewhere else desolate?
*fires Emperor Crusher at kai*
After all Im sure even a demon like you has a heart.
*punches Kai into a 18 wheeler*
Kaiser Akma: *Flies high in the air and dodges the Emperor Crusher and stomps on Overlord* ROAR!!! *Punches Overlord in the head*

Hive Mind
June 16th, 2005, 07:13 PM
Is that All you can say Kai?
*holds the crystal in my hand*
I take what is mind. Find your origenal heart if you must.

Delreaver
June 16th, 2005, 07:15 PM
Ian: He distinctly said it cannot be dismembered, and there you go ripping his arm off. That's a breach of the "No Godmoding" rule. Ah ha. *jumps out of Battlecruiser which goes Kamikaze on Overlord* *glows red, then blue* *hits ground but is unharmed because he falls in water* *resurfaces* *removes aqualung* Now I bring my claw even further across the reaches of space! The power of the element of Water flows around me! What makes metal oxidate faster? Correct! The power given to me by my union with Kaiou Michiru! This is the Neptune Unison!

Overlord IX
June 16th, 2005, 07:15 PM
Kaiser Akma: *Flies high in the air and dodges the Emperor Crusher and stomps on Overlord* ROAR!!! *Punches Overlord in the head*

*grbas kai and flings him into a petrol kiosk*
Overlord: Time to turn up the heat!
*fires Emperor Crusher at the kiosk causing it to explode in a giant fireball*

Drei
June 16th, 2005, 07:16 PM
Is that All you can say Kai?
*holds the crystal in my hand*
I take what is mind. Find your origenal heart if you must.
Oh,so you're just going to eat the crystal that was my heart?...
*grabs crystal and teleports away from Christy*
Not going to happen.

Overlord IX
June 16th, 2005, 07:17 PM
Overlord: Frost Nova!
*freezes Kai in a giant column of ice*

Kai Yamato
June 16th, 2005, 07:18 PM
Kai: *Rises from the explosion with white hair and yellow eyes, crackling with blue electricity* You know what? You're the one who should give up. *Eyes glows and Overlord's right arm explodes* Guess what? You never deserve to control a battle thread. *Overlord's left arm and legs explodes* There's a lot you should learn. I have the power of telekinesis as well. In rage. *Bursts with blue aura and Overlord's system shuts down instantly as his circuits explodes* *Levitates Overlord's remains* No matter, what you do. You can't regenerate. Your data is shut down, so are you. *Overlord's remains explodes*

Hive Mind
June 16th, 2005, 07:21 PM
*teleports close and takes the crystal*
*Absorbs the crystal*
Not eat, but still making it impossible for you to have it. You're bleeding to death anyway.

Overlord IX
June 16th, 2005, 07:22 PM
*missing parts reform*
Overlord: lets just say I have my sources. Im the result of the regenesis project. Iam the project! So if you want to stop my source,you'll just have to defeat me,PERMANENTLY!
*flings a bus full of people at kai*
Lets see if you'll choose between defending your honour as a Guardian,or the lives of innocent people!

Drei
June 16th, 2005, 07:23 PM
*teleports close and takes the crystal*
*Absorbs the crystal*
Not eat, but still making it impossible for you to have it. You're bleeding to death anyway.
...I hope you're frickin' happy...That was my heart....
*faints*

Overlord IX
June 16th, 2005, 07:24 PM
Overlord: Still not responding Yamato?!
*flings a car at Kai*

Kai Yamato
June 16th, 2005, 07:26 PM
*missing parts reform*
Overlord: lets just say I have my sources. Im the result of the regenesis project. Iam the project! So if you want to stop my source,you'll just have to defeat me,PERMANENTLY!
*flings a bus full of people at kai*
Lets see if you'll choose between defending your honour as a Guardian,or the lives of innocent people!
Kai: *Levitates the bus back on the road* You know what's your problem? This time there won't be any missing pieces!!! *Charges a massive orb and slams it on Overlord, causing him to discenergate into forever of nothing* I'm extremely mad, I have enough of you! I want you to disappear! *Blasts Overlord's coliseum to oblivion* Take this! *Blasts Christy deep into ground and finally destroyed her* HA!!!!!! *Eyes red and bursts with blood red aura* RAHHH!!!!!!!! *Everything starts exploding by the second*

Delreaver
June 16th, 2005, 07:27 PM
Ian: He can do both! Or, at least, I can do one! EMANATIONS OF THE FAYTH! *the bus smashes into the ground, and the people crawl out of the wreckage, totally unharmed* *they all glare at Overlord*
People: TARGET IN SIGHT... *vanish to safety*
Ian: We lost one bus, however... *turns on radio*
Radioman: Be on the lookout for a giant robot who calls himself "Overlord." *gives a description* All gun batteries and soldiers are to take action immediately.

Hive Mind
June 16th, 2005, 07:28 PM
*kicks Drei and sneack up to a civilian*
I'm sorry, but you're going to die now.
*ear splitting screach from civilian*
*his dead body falls & I drink his blood*

Overlord IX
June 16th, 2005, 07:30 PM
*Activates Iron curtain upon the collesium preventing itfrom being damaged*
Overlord: Yes,I can feel your anger for,me is growing!
*uses fists to sheild off any damage*
Soon your anger will be your undoing!
*fires Emperor Crusher at Kai*
Soon you'll be just like me,an Omega warrior filled with lust and hatred!

Drei
June 16th, 2005, 07:31 PM
*wakes up*
Meh...
*holds up hand and crystal returns to me*
Not quite it.
*eats crystal*
Nobody gets it,Christy...except me,since it's my heart.

Overlord IX
June 16th, 2005, 07:33 PM
Overlord: Yeesssssss,your hate is swelling. Destroy me with all your might,and soon you'll be a Omega guardian like me!
*snaps kai like a twig*

Hive Mind
*gives a warning glance at Ian*
Kai, I'm not dead yet.
*wipes mouth*
In fact, that little meal was very refreshing.

Kai Yamato
Kai: *Emperor Crusher explodes* *Levitates Overlord into space* *Talks with a deep voice* Those pathetic equipments won't stand a chance against my power. *Overlord explodes into pieces* RAHHHHH!!!! *Bursts with blood red aura, earthquakes forms, structures collapsed, every devices starts exploding by each second* *Sprouts devil wings* ..... *Starts charging an attack*

Delreaver
June 16th, 2005, 07:34 PM
Ian: You do realize that Omega is the last Greek letter? You just called yourself the worst! And, also, why would he be lustful? Apart from with his girlfriend, but she's loyal to the Wacko battles, so that's a flaw there. *a large geyser forms under Overlord* *waters shoots from the geyser at Overlord*

Overlord IX
June 16th, 2005, 07:34 PM
Overlord:You'll never destroy me Kai!
*Data parts reform*
Overlord: Well done Christine. Now destroy them,and your training will be complete.
*uses Soul strike at Kai causing him to become parilyzed*

Kai Yamato
June 16th, 2005, 07:35 PM
Kai: *Holds up hand* *Buildings starts exploding* *Holds up other hand* *Other buildings starts exploding* .... *Levitates Christy into the air and chokes her* ....

Delreaver
June 16th, 2005, 07:38 PM
Ian: Woah... he's using the Dark Side of the Force! *laughs* Time is of the essence here... So! *glows purple for a moment* Now, I am in this form, Pluto Unison! Meioh Setsuna had limited control of time by herself... But, with this form, I gain those powers myself...

Hive Mind
*bites into Drei's neck*
*venom drips into his neck from my 2nd pair of fangs*
*also sucks Drei's blood*
Die allready.

Drei
Kai: *Holds up hand* *Buildings starts exploding* *Holds up other hand* *Other buildings starts exploding* .... *Levitates Christy into the air and chokes her* ....
*raises head up*
Good job,Kai...

Overlord IX
June 16th, 2005, 07:39 PM
Ian: You do realize that Omega is the last Greek letter? You just called yourself the worst! And, also, why would he be lustful? Apart from with his girlfriend, but she's loyal to the Wacko battles, so that's a flaw there. *a large geyser forms under Overlord* *waters shoots from the geyser at Overlord*

Overlord: Only good guys finish last.
*punhes Delreaver into a building*
You'll never defeat me,for Iam the first and the last. Iam that which you guardians swore to destroy!
*Creates a firebolt which burns Kai*
Now perish you shall!
*Punches kai and free's Christine at the same time*

Kai Yamato
June 16th, 2005, 07:41 PM
Kai: *Holds up other hand and Overlord is pushed back* Silence.... You've been a annoyance to me. You two. You call yourself the good guy?! You're the one who betrayed the Wacko Warriors, the actual good guys. But now I've went to the Dark Side, you won't defeat me that easily. *Christy explodes* *Blood splatters on face* .... *Eyes glows red* You're next, Overlord.

Delreaver
June 16th, 2005, 07:42 PM
Ian: You fool! *suddenly seven thousand copies of Ian appear with impervious plasma shields* This is what time travel can do! *forms an impervious plasma shield around self*

Drei
June 16th, 2005, 07:44 PM
Kai: *Holds up other hand and Overlord is pushed back* Silence.... You've been a annoyance to me. You two. You call yourself the good guy?! You're the one who betrayed the Wacko Warriors, the actual good guys. But now I've went to the Dark Side, you won't defeat me that easily. *Christy explodes* *Blood splatters on face* .... *Eyes glows red* You're next, Overlord.

*stares at Kai*
What have you done?!
*eyes start to tear up*
~Huh...?!...Why am I crying?!~

Overlord IX
June 16th, 2005, 07:44 PM

Overlord: You'll know that destroying Christine wont be as easy as it looks.
Even so,you wont get your chance at destroying me.
Christine isnt my only apprentice. I have many more training to be people swearing to hate your kind forever.
Why dont you join me? You 'll find that your powers will be magnified thousands times that of an ordinary demon.

Delreaver
June 16th, 2005, 07:46 PM
All Ians: Because he won't have the chance! *all take out an illusionary sword and stab Overlord in various places* *those parts begin to rust*

Kai Yamato
June 16th, 2005, 07:46 PM
Overlord: You'll know that destroying Christine wont be as easy as it looks.
Even so,you wont get your chance at destroying me.
Christine isnt my only apprentice. I have many more training to be people swearing to hate your kind forever.
Why dont you join me? You 'll find that your powers will be magnified thousands times that of an ordinary demon.
Kai: No. *Holds up hand and Overlord is lift into the air* I'm a half demon that bypass normal half demon because of this demon seed. But now that I unlock my dark side, it's time for you to die! *Overlord's circuits starts bursting, his right arm falls off*

Hive Mind
June 16th, 2005, 07:47 PM
*quickly rips away*
Drei's dead from the inside.
*walks towards Kai*
You've been warned.
*growls*
Even Arashi has the sense to not want to bring this place down.

Overlord IX
June 16th, 2005, 07:51 PM
Kai: No. *Holds up hand and Overlord is lift into the air* I'm a half demon that bypass normal half demon because of this demon seed. But now that I unlock my dark side, it's time for you to die! *Overlord's circuits starts bursting, his right arm falls off*

*arm reforms*
Overlord: If you wont join,may be your girlfriend Aeiru-Chan will!
*laughs*
*Punches kai into a block of flats*

Kai Yamato
June 16th, 2005, 07:54 PM
*arm reforms*
*laughs*
Kai: Don't... you.. dare! *Overlord's arm explodes* *Eyes glows and suddenly barrier surrounds Christy and levitates her into space* Let's see how your girlfriend live without air. Not all demons are bad. *Overlord continues bursting, arms fall off and legs fall off, and he glows, unable to regenerate, which starts overloading* I have enough of you. It's about time you be gone from this world.

Drei
June 16th, 2005, 07:56 PM
*arm reforms*
*laughs*
She wouldn't listen to you...
*looks at ground*

Overlord IX
June 16th, 2005, 07:57 PM
Kai: Don't... you.. dare! *Overlord's arm explodes* *Eyes glows and suddenly barrier surrounds Christy and levitates her into space* Let's see how your girlfriend live without air. Not all demons are bad. *Overlord continues bursting, arms fall off and legs fall off, and he glows, unable to regenerate, which starts overloading* I have enough of you. It's about time you be gone from this world.

Overlord: Zero lock all power flux's to main missile holsters.
*fires cluster missiles at Kai causing him to lose control*
I wonder,will Aeiru be glad me? After who wants a demon as a boyfriend anyway?
*Kicks Kai into a Skyscraper*

Hive Mind
June 16th, 2005, 07:58 PM
*laughs insanely*
You should know by now that I don't have to breath.
*warps back to the ground*
And I can warp between dimensions.
*shakes clean*
Even if you destroy my body, I can reform again.

Kai Yamato
June 16th, 2005, 07:59 PM
Kai: Plus she doesn't even know you. *Floats down and turns normal* Heed my warning, we'll start the battle you and me on this place. No interference, no regeneration. Regeneration during battle is another thing in godmoding, you should know that. What's gone is gone. Besides, you can regenerate lost limbs when you transform like you did before. And don't make me go to the dark side!

Drei
June 16th, 2005, 08:01 PM
*watches*
Well this all...is...insane...

Overlord IX
June 16th, 2005, 08:01 PM
Kai: Plus she doesn't even know you. *Floats down and turns normal* Heed my warning, we'll start the battle you and me on this place. No interference, no regeneration. Regeneration during battle is another thing in godmoding, you should know that. What's gone is gone. Besides, you can regenerate lost limbs when you transform like you did before. And don't make me go to the dark side!

Overlord: Your persistance will be your undoing. Oh yeah,I forgot,I didnt state godmodding wasnt allowed in this thread. So one way or the other,I still hold the trump card!

Kai Yamato
June 16th, 2005, 08:04 PM
Kai: You and Christy are officially out of the Wacko Warriors, never to return there. Regeneration is against the rule and is another part of godmoding, if I ever see your regenerating butt at the Wacko Battles, heed my words. And one more thing... IT'S HALF DEMON, YOU DUMB***! PLUS AEIRU BARELY KNOWS YOU AND SHE WOULDN'T HANG AROUND WITH LOW LIVES SUCH AS YOU! There. And BTW, keep this pathetic excuse of the Wacko Battles copy. You're out of the Wacko Warriors, but hey you got your own battle thread. *Flies off*

Hive Mind
June 16th, 2005, 08:05 PM
Overlord, she carrys Kai's daughter.
*glares at Kai for a momment with complete hate*
I'm, I'm going to forget.
*starts to walk into town*
I'll just go check on Sarah. Maybe she won't stab me in the back with a sergical knife this time.

Drei
June 16th, 2005, 08:06 PM
Kai: You and Christy are officially out of the Wacko Warriors, never to return there. Regeneration is against the rule and is another part of godmoding, if I ever see your regenerating butt at the Wacko Battles, heed my words. And one more thing... IT'S HALF DEMON, YOU DUMB***! PLUS AEIRU BARELY KNOWS YOU AND SHE WOULDN'T HANG AROUND WITH LOW LIVES SUCH AS YOU! There. And BTW, keep this pathetic excuse of the Wacko Battles copy. You're out of the Wacko Warriors, but hey you got your own battle thread. *Flies off*
...Kai,I was about to tell you that they can keep this...but don't ban Christy from the Wacko Battles...only Overlord...

Overlord IX
June 16th, 2005, 08:07 PM

Overlord: These sound more like words of surrender and retreat and you coward. If you were a true Wacko Warrior,you would fight me to the end rather then escape and make some daft excuse for it.

Kai Yamato
June 16th, 2005, 08:08 PM
...Kai,I was about to tell you that they can keep this...but don't ban Christy from the Wacko Battles...only Overlord...
Kai: No. Christy said she can reform if her body is destroyed, it's another word for godmoding. Now why would you keep her in the Wacko Battles when she keeps on putting you into your misery?! *Grabs Drei by the shirt* Tell me?! Do you want to live a life of happiness or misery? You must choose, which one?

Overlord IX
June 16th, 2005, 08:10 PM
Overlord: Like I once said drei. Someday you'll have to choose between the one you love,and your life.
The choise is yours Drei.
IF join me you can have both of it. Love and POWER. Power far beyond that of Kai's.

Drei
June 16th, 2005, 08:10 PM
Kai: No. Christy said she can reform if her body is destroyed, it's another word for godmoding. Now why would you keep her in the Wacko Battles when she keeps on putting you into your misery?! *Grabs Drei by the shirt* Tell me?! Do you want to live a life of happiness or misery? You must choose, which one?
...I rather come out on top...and I can't choose.

Kai Yamato
June 16th, 2005, 08:13 PM
Overlord: Like I once said drei. Someday you'll have to choose between the one you love,and your life.
The choise is yours Drei.
IF join me you can have both of it. Love and POWER. Power far beyond that of Kai's.
Kai: Don't push him. I will fight you. We'll have it here. At the coliseum, we wait till we're ready. Understand? *Enters locker room*

Overlord IX
June 16th, 2005, 08:13 PM
Overlord: So whats next Yamato? You going to destroy your friend because he cant choose?!
*laughs*

Hive Mind
June 16th, 2005, 08:14 PM
*pulls Drei from Kai*
Kai, only here I can, but it was only to counter you're godmodding.
*throws Drei behind me*
What did I do to you? I didn't really fight you.

How do you have the power to ban, I thought only Yorei truely had the power, and Yorei most likely would keep me around.
That's probly because he doesn't do idiotic stuff like you.
He's the true leader of the Wacko Battles.
Without him you would be nothing.

Drei
June 16th, 2005, 08:15 PM
I want to be with both,but I don't think I can...
*sighs*

Overlord IX
June 16th, 2005, 08:17 PM
Overlord: You are as wise as ever Christine.
*crosses arms*

Kai Yamato
June 16th, 2005, 08:19 PM
Kai: Hello? Wacko Battles Officials. There's four of them. It was your constant godmoding that made me went godmoding. Overlord, I respect his decision. I'll have to wait, I'll get Christy out of the ban for now, if you can live both, then try to make sure that she won't break up with your for him. *Points at Overlord*

Drei
June 16th, 2005, 08:23 PM
Kai: Hello? Wacko Battles Officials. There's four of them. It was your constant godmoding that made me went godmoding. Overlord, I respect his decision. I'll have to wait, I'll get Christy out of the ban for now, if you can live both, then try to make sure that she won't break up with your for him. *Points at Overlord*
...I don't she likes me...so sorta leave it be if she doesn't like me.

Overlord IX
June 16th, 2005, 08:23 PM

Overlord:Your still just as naive as ever. Christine's no longer my gf. She is my Apprentice.

Kai Yamato
June 16th, 2005, 08:24 PM
...I don't she likes me...so sorta leave it be if she doesn't like me.
Kai: Huh? What do you mean?

Overlord IX
June 16th, 2005, 08:32 PM
*awkward Silence*
Overord: You know what you must do Drei. So do it.

Drei
June 16th, 2005, 08:33 PM
Yup,awkward silence strikes.
*sighs*
I don't want to talk about it,Kai.

Overlord IX
June 16th, 2005, 08:38 PM
Overlord: Think hard Drei....
Fall back Lord Zandor.

Drei
June 16th, 2005, 08:40 PM
And I'm turning down the offer...sorry,but I don't really think changing sides would make Christy like me better or worse...

Hive Mind
June 16th, 2005, 08:44 PM
Drei, it's not to late to join the Omega Battles.
*heals his wounds*
*fixs clothing*
When you show your true self, you chance showing your weaknesses.

Overlord IX
June 16th, 2005, 08:49 PM
*returns back to Mk. 1 form*
Overlord: Desicions,desicions......

Drei
June 16th, 2005, 08:50 PM
Drei, it's not to late to join the Omega Battles.
*heals his wounds*
*fixs clothing*
When you show your true self, you chance showing your weaknesses.
I already said I'm not going to.
*growls*

Kai Yamato
June 16th, 2005, 08:51 PM
Kai: Oh please, don't be a Darth Sidious ripoff, Overlord. You know, you sound exactly like a villain! A villain offering power to those to turn against someone against others! Christy, you barely give Drei any happiness but torture and misery. And in fact, you're liike Darth Sidious' apprentice characters!

Drei
June 16th, 2005, 08:53 PM
Kai: Oh please, don't be a Darth Sidious ripoff, Overlord. You know, you sound exactly like a villain! A villain offering power to those to turn against someone against others! Christy, you barely give Drei any happiness but torture and misery. And in fact, you're liike Darth Sidious' apprentice characters!
...No,she gave me happiness...
*reverts to Emo Mode*

Overlord IX
June 16th, 2005, 08:53 PM

Overlord: You are just a ripoff of some saiyan. What difference does it make if Im like him? Hmmm?

Hive Mind
June 16th, 2005, 08:56 PM
*laughs*
Kai, my, you do seem to be able to play mind games. Maybe I've underestimated you.
*leans on a wall*
Kai, does he really say that?

Kai Yamato
June 16th, 2005, 08:57 PM
Overlord: You are just a ripoff of some saiyan. What difference does it make if Im like him? Hmmm?
Kai: You promise power to someone to join you. -- That's what. Besides, there's a lot of things that's ripoff of DBZ like Super Sonic from Sonic the Hedgehog, Darth Overlord. *Chuckles*

Drei
June 16th, 2005, 08:58 PM
That's Kohji who rips off official characters of anime.-_-

Overlord IX
June 16th, 2005, 09:01 PM
Overlord: We'll settle this some other time Kai.
make a wise choise Drei.
*walks off*

Kai Yamato
June 16th, 2005, 09:03 PM
Kai: *Puts on a Darth Vader costume* Look at me, I'm Darth Yamato. I now got the power that Darth Overlord gave me. *Chuckles* *Starts launching dark electricity everywhere*

Hive Mind
June 16th, 2005, 09:05 PM
Kai, you're annoying me.
*growls*
What do you want anyway?

Drei
June 16th, 2005, 09:07 PM
Kai: *Puts on a Darth Vader costume* Look at me, I'm Darth Yamato. I now got the power that Darth Overlord gave me. *Chuckles* *Starts launching dark electricity everywhere*
...Kai,no offence,but it stopped(luckily),so don't rub it in.

Kai Yamato
June 16th, 2005, 09:11 PM
Kai: Sorry, obsessed with Star Wars. Can't resist. *Does a Force Explosion on the part of the coliseum*

Drei
June 16th, 2005, 09:13 PM
Kai: Sorry, obsessed with Star Wars. Can't resist. *Does a Force Explosion on the part of the coliseum*
Okay...we need to start something like a Unison Treaty.

Kai Yamato
June 16th, 2005, 09:21 PM
Kai: Like what for? *Does another Force Explosion*

Drei
June 16th, 2005, 09:24 PM
Kai: Like what for? *Does another Force Explosion*
Well if I'm going to make a change,I need some way of figuring out how to bring peace to both worlds...without any help.

Kai Yamato
June 16th, 2005, 09:25 PM
Well if I'm going to make a change,I need some way of figuring out how to bring peace to both worlds...without any help.
Kai: Like heck, that'll never happen. As long Overlord is the same jack*** he is, we will never be in peace.

Drei
June 16th, 2005, 09:27 PM
Kai: Like heck, that'll never happen. As long Overlord is the same jack*** he is, we will never be in peace.
Kai,you do realize that I will bring peace,don't you?

Kai Yamato
June 16th, 2005, 09:29 PM
Kai: Yeah. I'm just saying to annoy Overlord. ^^

BluePhoenix
June 16th, 2005, 09:30 PM
Oh....Can I join in with the Dragon element.

~RAHUL

Drei
June 16th, 2005, 09:32 PM
Oh....Can I join in with the Dragon element.

~RAHUL
Yeah,sure,I was going to claim Dragon when all this war stuff blew over.^_^

Kai Yamato
June 16th, 2005, 09:39 PM
Kai: The war was caused by Overlord's ego, that's what. *Eats an apple*

Drei
June 16th, 2005, 09:43 PM
Kai: The war was caused by Overlord's ego, that's what. *Eats an apple*
...Kai...um...I don't really think you should be causing trouble.
*sighs*
I claim Fire here.

Kai Yamato
June 16th, 2005, 09:44 PM
Kai: I already claim darkness. That's what. *Starts another Force Explosion*

Drei
June 16th, 2005, 09:46 PM
Kai: I already claim darkness. That's what. *Starts another Force Explosion*
Okay...just don't cause trouble...and I'm starting to think we wouldn't be in this mess if it wasn't for me.

Kai Yamato
June 16th, 2005, 09:52 PM
Okay...just don't cause trouble...and I'm starting to think we wouldn't be in this mess if it wasn't for me.
Kai: What do you mean? Overlord was so desperate to get Christy back that he try to impress her by trying to destroy the entire Wacko Warriors. Plus he stole some of our elements.

Drei
June 16th, 2005, 10:01 PM
Kai: What do you mean? Overlord was so desperate to get Christy back that he try to impress her by trying to destroy the entire Wacko Warriors. Plus he stole some of our elements.
He doesn't want Christy back...and duh on the elements part.

Kai Yamato
June 16th, 2005, 10:03 PM
He doesn't want Christy back...and duh on the elements part.
Kai: Plus that element idea was originally Yorei's.

Drei
June 16th, 2005, 10:05 PM
Kai: Plus that element idea was originally Yorei's.
Yup,but still,since we spammed up his thread,we should make it up to him...
*coughcoughcoughmakepeacewithhimordiecoughcoughcough*

Kai Yamato
June 16th, 2005, 10:08 PM
Yup,but still,since we spammed up his thread,we should make it up to him...
*coughcoughcoughmakepeacewithhimordiecoughcoughcough*
Kai: Oopsie. Make peace? Bah. *Walks away* He will pay dearly for his regeneration crap and those words he said.

Overlord IX
June 17th, 2005, 01:46 AM
Overlord: We'll see about the "peace making" thing. Oh and Rahul,the dragon elemnts been reserved Could you choose another element?

BluePhoenix
June 17th, 2005, 07:46 AM
Well I can have the dragon element now because you told me in the PM that I can have it. So I am Dragon type. And I shal start my battle from tomorrow. :P

~RAHUL

Kai Yamato
June 17th, 2005, 10:36 AM
Kai: Peace making isn't possible. Because I know Overlord was the cause of this, by saying he will destroy the entire Wacko Warriors and stealing our elements. And he made it worse by godmoding with the whole regeneration crap! And this is the reason why he must be taught a lesson but no! He just continue pull out shield that somehow weaken our attacks, guess what! Admit it! You're a coward, Overlord! A coward who hides behind his defenses and regeneration! You're just a ****ing wimp who can't take hits like a man! Come on, take a hit! No regeneration, I dare you! Because you're the reason why I hated you completely! And it's about time to teach you a lesson! For forging from the original Wacko Battles and make it corrupted! And it's about time that I should use this! *Holds up orb and fused with it* *Glows with purple aura* Ah... Guess what, it's time to fight fire with fire!

Burning Phoenix
June 17th, 2005, 02:12 PM
Helix: Betcha can't guess, huh? Anyways, yeah, I'm here, and I'm takin Soul back. *souls surround body* Okay, just tell me what ta do, Kai.

Kai Yamato
June 17th, 2005, 02:20 PM
Kai: Easy, we wreck this place. Overlord can't regenerate or protect it with his iron curtain, he's afraid of our sheer power, that's why he come up with that iron curtain and regeneration bullcrap. *Blasts part of the coliseum*

Burning Phoenix
June 17th, 2005, 02:22 PM
Helix: Hmph, good idea. *puts hands together, creating a long Ki Blast* Scizor Blast!!! *throws at part of Colisseum*

Kai Yamato
June 17th, 2005, 02:30 PM
Kai: *Blasts another part of the coliseum*

Burning Phoenix
June 17th, 2005, 03:01 PM
Helix: *slices a pillar, then punches two more, then kicks a few out of place*

Kai Yamato
June 17th, 2005, 03:03 PM
Kai: *Punches the walls of the coliseum and uses Alchemy to convert the entire coliseum into a magnet* Hehehehe....

Burning Phoenix
June 17th, 2005, 03:05 PM
Helix: Hey, is some of this place plated in silver?

Kai Yamato
June 17th, 2005, 03:07 PM
Kai: Alright. *Converts part of the magnet into silver* There. Happy now?

Burning Phoenix
June 17th, 2005, 03:11 PM
Helix: :classic: Yeah, I'm happy now.

Kai Yamato
June 17th, 2005, 03:12 PM
Kai: Wait. Or maybe this. *Transmutate the quart of the magnetic coliseum into a silver* There. I hope this will makes you even more happy.

Burning Phoenix
June 17th, 2005, 03:15 PM
Helix: :D Oh, hell yeah, it makes me happy.

Kai Yamato
June 17th, 2005, 03:17 PM
Kai: Good, prepare for battle. If Overlord actually gets on at your time.

Burning Phoenix
June 17th, 2005, 03:18 PM
Helix: Heh, yeah. If he does show up, though, he's gonna feel the wrath of the Silver Rhythmnists!!! Oh, ****, maybe part of his suit's sliver...oh joy...

Kai Yamato
June 17th, 2005, 03:21 PM
Kai: But first, I have to manipulate his molecules to not to work and transmutate his body into silver.

Burning Phoenix
June 17th, 2005, 05:27 PM
Helix: You got it...Bring it, Overlord...

Kai Yamato
June 17th, 2005, 06:02 PM
Kai: **** it! We'll have to postpone our fight! Darn it! We'll have to wait again! *Stomps off*

Hive Mind
June 17th, 2005, 07:07 PM
*growls* *pukes up water*
Kai can go to hell and stay there.
*coughs*
I gave myself cancer, ****.

Overlord IX
June 17th, 2005, 08:54 PM
Overlord: You are tresspassing on my property. Now leave.
*Collesium turrets appear*
Or face a bloody doom.

Kai Yamato
June 17th, 2005, 10:59 PM
Kai: Hey, you post when you're already banned in the Wacko Battles. Here's my ****ing reply! *Sticks up middle finger* And it's payback, bea- *Automatically teleported away*

Overlord IX
June 18th, 2005, 07:00 AM
Overlord: Demons... Dont even know a thing of the world......
*turrets fold back*

Kai Yamato
June 18th, 2005, 12:05 PM
Kai: I'm a half demon, you idiot! I believe you're the bad guy around here! Who suddenly want to destroy the entire Wacko Warriors! Seriously, the reason why this war started is because you can't admit defeat! And this is why war it must, because you're the cause! *Teleports away*

Hikaru Ryo
June 18th, 2005, 12:22 PM
I am not trying to start another fight or anything, but, have not you already lost? I mean, you are fighting for something you will never get and your attempt to rip WB off resulted in a failed thread full of Godmoding and battles that nobody understands or sees the point of. Not even your other girlfriends posting, considering that you probably bothered her until she was forced to post here...

...I am trying to have a discussion here, not a fight...

Kai Yamato
June 18th, 2005, 12:29 PM
Kai: And not to mention not all demons are evil, you need to watch the anime. Darth Sidious and Bionicle-mecha man ripoff!

Hikaru Ryo
June 18th, 2005, 12:34 PM
Hello, Kai. Guess you know who I am.

Kai Yamato
June 18th, 2005, 12:34 PM
Kai: Yeah, I notice. Plus you just gave yourself away.

Hikaru Ryo
June 18th, 2005, 12:39 PM
Editing posts now. I guess that I will play a bit of a guessing game with Overlord.

Burning Phoenix
June 18th, 2005, 12:41 PM
Helix: Okay I'm here now.

Kai Yamato
June 18th, 2005, 12:47 PM
Kai: Gotta go off, going somewhere with my family IRL.

Hikaru Ryo
June 18th, 2005, 12:52 PM
Good. So everyone is here now.

Delreaver
June 18th, 2005, 12:56 PM
Ian: *salutes* "Reporting for duty, sir. My confederate shall come soon. He shall bring with him a powerful attack force, and the technology I have requested from him."

Hikaru Ryo
June 18th, 2005, 01:09 PM
(salutes) Hello. Please do not reveal my identity.

Delreaver
June 18th, 2005, 01:11 PM
Ian: "The thought never crossed my mind. At any rate, I'm not sure when my confederate, and his allies, will arrive. But, it can't take too long, considering the situation."

Hikaru Ryo
June 18th, 2005, 01:16 PM
Yes...I wonder why Christy stays at the side of Overlord.

Delreaver
June 18th, 2005, 01:32 PM
Ian: *shrugs* "I'm not sure at all. Neither is my confederate, but I'm sure he couldn't care less. As long as they're dead."

Hikaru Ryo
June 18th, 2005, 01:39 PM
Hmm...Perhaps war will have a point for once. After all, nothing good has come of it as of yet. If we defeat Overlord soundly, will he cease to copy us?

Delreaver
June 18th, 2005, 01:41 PM
Ian: "Outcome: foggy. But it's worth a try."

His Infernal Majesty
June 18th, 2005, 01:57 PM
Yes...I wonder why Christy stays at the side of Overlord.
He probably promised her some sort of power. Or she thinks the Omega Battles will come out as the victor and she'd rather be on the winning side.

You guys know who I am so there's no need to introduce myself.

Hikaru Ryo
June 18th, 2005, 01:58 PM
It certainly is. So, Christy is Overlords apprentice now...she was just around us as a simple freelancer, but in the end true to Overlord. Maybe she was collecting information about us. She does not really regard any of us as friends, does she?

Kai Yamato
June 18th, 2005, 02:29 PM
Kai: Yes, she's nothing but a traitor. Traitor to the Wacko Warriors, the originals always wins, the copy loses. I'm glad that I ban her out of the Wacko Warriors, she says I don't have the power to ban? I'm a fourth Official, she needs to remember that. Like what CF said, the original always win and the copies always loses. Omega Battles is nothing but a copy, will lose to the original, Wacko Battles.

Hive Mind
June 18th, 2005, 03:52 PM
Who said I was anything of the short.
*dark grin*
You guys have to be used to my tricks by now.

Kai Yamato
June 18th, 2005, 03:57 PM
Kai: But.. *Takes out blades* We're going to eliminate you, you're the only thing that goes in our way.

Delreaver
June 18th, 2005, 04:28 PM
Ian: "She could be a triple agent for all I care."
*sounds of bombs dropping in background*
Ian: "That sounds like my confederate now."

Delreaver
June 18th, 2005, 04:52 PM
Ian: "And just who cares whether or not he knows? Even if he does think Christy's betraying him, he's gonna be nuclear-fried anyways!"
*a massive jet fighter appears on the horizon, dropping bombs and opening a hole into the arena*
*a voice speaks into the radio; it seems to be that of a young man*
Voice: "Sorry if you guys got shellshock, but it was the easiest way in."
*the jet fighter lands inside*

His Infernal Majesty
June 18th, 2005, 04:59 PM
Nice. Good plan gone down the drain.
Kai, don't ket anger take over your thoughts. It'll end with you making a bad decision or a fatal mistake. Whatever.

Kai Yamato
June 18th, 2005, 05:05 PM
Kai: Which plan? Oh, my plan? It was useless. ^^ Ehehehehehehehe. *Walks away*

His Infernal Majesty
June 18th, 2005, 05:10 PM
It could've worked though. *sighs*

Hive Mind
June 18th, 2005, 05:14 PM
*coughs*
So, now that we are on the same page,
let's have some Icecream while we are waiting.

Kai Yamato
June 18th, 2005, 05:15 PM
Kai: My plan is... *Takes out a bag of maneur* That's right! *Dumps it on the catapult which hits the part of the coliseum* To humiliate Omega Battles. Yuck! Yuck! Yuck! Yuck! :D

Delreaver
June 18th, 2005, 05:21 PM
*the voice crackles on the radio again*
Voice: "Roger that."
*a man in a black robe jumps out of the jetfighter, along with an angel-winged female*
Man: "Hello, confederate."
Ian: "Sir!" *salutes the man*
Man: *takes off robe to reveal Arashi* "Good day. Cohort, remove your robe."
Woman: *takes robe off*
Ian: "M'lady Belldandy! Had I have known you were coming, I would have-"
Arashi: "Does it matter what you would have done?" *many other figures in robes exit the plane, and the plane converts into a large weapons battery*

Kai Yamato
June 18th, 2005, 05:25 PM
Kai: Troopers, attack!
*Clone Troopers and Storm Troopers starts shooting at the coliseum*
Kai: W00t! ^.^
Dark: You're officially insane.
Kai: I know that Overlord is but what am I?
Dark: *Sighs*

His Infernal Majesty
June 18th, 2005, 05:26 PM
Great idea Kai. We'll destroy Overlord with crap....
*chews on an Urk-Hai bone*

Delreaver
June 18th, 2005, 05:27 PM
Arashi: "Psssssssssssshaw! We all know what Overlord is!" *takes out a strange sword with a hook-like blade that becomes a massive shotgun* *kneels* "This is my new weapon, the Magna of Illusion! It changes its form based on the user's will!"

His Infernal Majesty
June 18th, 2005, 05:32 PM
Kai: I know that Overlord is but what am I?

Insane...
Aw, look at the pretty Storm Troopers.

Kai Yamato
June 18th, 2005, 05:38 PM
Kai: Launch!
Storm Trooper: Huh? *Gets launch into the coliseum from the catapult* AHH!! *SPLAT!*
Dark: What in the world are you doing?!
Kai: Let's just say we're going to decorate the entire stadium. Launch!
Clone Trooper: AHH!!! *SPLAT!*
Kai: Good thing they're clones.
Dark: But cost a lot of money to clone them. -.-

Burning Phoenix
June 18th, 2005, 05:51 PM
Helix: Kay, here again. Anythin I need to do?

Kai Yamato
June 18th, 2005, 05:52 PM
Kai: Paint the entire coliseum with blood. *Gives bucket of blood to Helix*

Burning Phoenix
June 18th, 2005, 05:55 PM
Helix: Kay then...*starts painting*

Kai Yamato
June 18th, 2005, 05:56 PM
Kai: No! No! No! Do it like this! *Grabs bucket of blood from Helix and splash it all over the Coliseum wall* Get it?

His Infernal Majesty
June 18th, 2005, 05:56 PM
*cuts open arm and wipes blood on the coliseum*
*writes "Those who treaten peace will fall to pieces" in blood"
*licks the coliseum wall*
You didn't see anything....

Burning Phoenix
June 18th, 2005, 06:12 PM
Helix: Oh, I can do that!!! *starts spinning around violently with bucket in hand, splashing blood all over the stadium*

Kai Yamato
June 18th, 2005, 06:16 PM
Kai: Good. *Starts splashing blood across the ground*

Burning Phoenix
June 18th, 2005, 06:19 PM
Helix: *continues splattering blood everywhere*

Hive Mind
June 18th, 2005, 06:21 PM
*draws with chalk on the walls*
I need a sharpie.
*searches pockets*

Kai Yamato
June 18th, 2005, 06:35 PM
Kai: *Tosses sharpener to Christy* Here.

Delreaver
June 18th, 2005, 06:37 PM
Arashi: *picks up a corpse* *grabs a few nails* *nails the body onto the wall* *slices the body and organs open with Magna of Illusion* *rips the body from the nails* *burns it* *wipes sword off with cloth* *wipes blood off cloth onto wall* "How's THAT one?" *washes hands*

Hikaru Ryo
June 18th, 2005, 06:46 PM
Quite sick. It works, though. (Fills water gun with blood) (Shoots walls)

His Infernal Majesty
June 18th, 2005, 07:25 PM
*picks up a few bottles of red spray paint*
*starts spraying*
Dum de dum....
*licks a little of the blood off the wall*