• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chuu? Chika has arrived!

Chiho

Katsume
Years
CHUUU! -falls from the sky and lands on somebody's head- Owwie! Meh name ish chika deh pichuu!
Chikanormalform.bmp

Nicole

Take my life,Drink me dry.
Years
hey nice to meet you i hope we can become friends and have fun here!awww i love that pic its so cute!

Lucid

Welcome to PC, please read over the rules and follow them. Stay active and have fun here~ ^^
*gives n00b cookie*

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
Years
Chiho said:
CHUUU! -falls from the sky and lands on somebody's head- Owwie! Meh name ish chika deh pichuu!
Chikanormalform.bmp
Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Ninja Retsu. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to ask me. I will try my best to help you. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. I hope you will have fun and have a great time.

Pikabloo

Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2010
Hello and welcome! I'm Pikabloo, the insane blue Pikachu who's currently obssessed with Roan, a character from Ragnarok the Animation, and steals your cheese! *Steals cheese and gives spork* Follow the rules and have fun!

Remember to PM me if you want help or if you just want to be my friend, ok?

pika2000

Millennium Mouse
Years
  • Seen Aug 23, 2006
Huh, the Pichu pic is totaly cute *loves it*
Anyway: welcome^^
I'm sure you'll have a nice time here :)

Natsuki

.bluefang.
Years
XD You're so cute! ^o^ *huggles* Welcome to PC Chiho! =] It's very nice to meet you. :333 You seem like such a kawaii member, I'm sure you'll make lots of friends here. ^^ Well, check out the rules if you haven't and have a fun time! =D

~Kelsey

Sorano

幸福☆
Years
Omfgwtf, that picture of Pichu you posted is so kawaii~! <3 *ish a little over-obsessive today* =3 Anyways, hello Chiho. X3 Thats a kawaii username ya got there! My name is Karli, its a pleasure to meet 'cha. >D I hope you have a great time, but dont forget to follow the rules. ;3

~Karli

MewSkitty

I love everyone!
Years
Hello *hugs* and welcome to PC. I hope you have a lot of fun, make good posts and follow the RULES! If you need any help with anything, rather it be with PC or your life, please feel free to PM me. You can also PM me to become friends, because you can never have too many friends!

Back