PDA

View Full Version : Fire emblem 7(1 in America)

Zero ex
May 23rd, 2005, 03:25 PM
the story:

When Eliwood and his partners beated Nergal, they thinked that all was over but it wasnt true, there was another person. The boss of nergal, called Xefro,someone that didnt use normal magic and used a new magic called DIABOLISM. Once Xefro heard that Nergal was death. He used his Diabolism magic and teletransported Eliwood and his friends to his world, the world seemed like hell. Xefro told to all, you beated Nergal, it means that you are stronger than some of my few guards that are alive. Xefro showed to all a strange sphere, this sphere is the only way to escape from this world. The only way to adquire it is by killing me, remember this, i have some guards that are stronger than Nergal he said. He teletransported to another place....

The mission is to kill Xefro so eliwood and his friends can escape from the world. Here you can choose a fire emblem 7(1 America) character or creat one player, if you create one you can decide if it will be good or evil.

This is the information that you must put for your character, if it is from Fire emblem 7(1 in America)

Name:
Best stat:
Worst stat. :
Items and weapons: (4)(you can create your own weapons)

If it is created

Name:
Best stat:
Worst stat:
Apparence:
trait or character or how do it behaves: example, serious
Story: (optinal)
Items and Weapons: (4)(you can create your own weapons)
Class: (you can create your own class)(Can not use Diabolism)

Chikara
May 23rd, 2005, 03:33 PM
could i join later? i gotta do the dishes...

Masaya
May 23rd, 2005, 03:39 PM
(I can't wait for Sacred Stones to come out here on Wednesday ^^)

Name: Legault
Best stat: Speed
Worst stat: Defense
Items and weapons: Assassin's Edge, Silver Blade, A Vulnerary, and an Iron Amulet

Zero ex
May 23rd, 2005, 03:53 PM
could i join later? i gotta do the dishes sure

I can't wait for Sacred Stones to come out here on Wednesday ^^) same as you

Name: kyosgue(kyo)
Side:at first evil.....
Best stat:speed
Worst stat:Res
Apparence: Tall, wars a black cape, black shorted hair and with dark-brown eyes.
trait or character or how do it behaves:happy, makes lots of jokes, his weakness are girls or womans.
Story:Trained by Xefro, to be one of his guards, Xefro promised to Kyo to let him see his death parents in exchange for his protection.
Items and Weapons: Created: Brave sword, Elixir, Silver sword, and Spear
Class:Shadow assassin, weakness magic, Make all the swords long range(create a shadow to attack from far) and can use swords and lances and cannot use magical swords like wind blade.

obelisk-kun
May 23rd, 2005, 03:54 PM
name martin
age9
side good
best stat offense
worse speed
trait serious
weopons storm sord stunami orb icey amulet custom sword
class destriosim

Masaya
May 23rd, 2005, 03:56 PM
Just so you know, Legault is an assassin right now XD
I don't like him as a theif anyway.

Rubberbandman
May 23rd, 2005, 03:58 PM
I'll join too!

Name:Eian
Side: good
Best stat:Speed
Worst stat:Res.
Apparence:Just a white tee and torn jeans
trait or character or how do it behaves:Hasty
Items and Weapons: Elixir,Silencing Blades(High Critical Hit Ratio),Banishing Axe,Sniper's Bow(3 square and direct combat bonuses)
Class:Great assassin

Chikara
May 24th, 2005, 10:02 AM
k, ill join...now!

name: Shori
side: bad, then good
best stat: speed
worst stat: defence
looks: http://img19.exs.cx/img19/8055/assassin1zs.gif
trait; behavior: hyper
items; weapons: killing edge, vulneraryX2
class: assassin

chrno
May 24th, 2005, 07:29 PM
hey can i join? i post the character later

Zero ex
May 25th, 2005, 05:06 PM
hey can i join? i post the character later
sure you can

Ok now we will start the roleplay, since we need more characters, i will give the oportunity to use 2 characters i will use one more, one that is needed.

Name: Eliwood
Best stat: none
Worst stat. : none
Items and weapons: Durandal, Rapier,Vulnerary, none

Masaya
May 26th, 2005, 06:10 PM
Ok now we will start the roleplay, since we need more characters, i will give the oportunity to use 2 characters i will use one more, one that is needed.

Then I think I might as well take Lyndis also ;D

Name: Lyndis (Lyn) Class: Blade Lord
Best Stat: Skill
Worst Stat: Resistance
Inventory: Sol Katti, Mani Katti, Vulnerary X2

Lu Fei 21
May 27th, 2005, 01:29 PM
Hey this sounds like fun can i join? Could i also be two characters?

Zero ex
May 27th, 2005, 06:22 PM
Hey this sounds like fun can i join? Could i also be two characters?
Sure. all can be 2 characters.

Lu Fei 21
May 28th, 2005, 10:44 AM
Name: Kent (Paladin)
Best Stat: Defense (Def)
Worst Stat: Resistance (Res)
Item and Weapons: Steel Sword, Steel Lance, Steel Axe, Vulnerary

Name: Rath (Nomad)
Best Stat: Resistance (Res)
Worst Stat: Speed (Spd)
Items and Weapons: Silver Bow, Steel Sword, Orion's Bolt, Vulnerary

Zero ex
May 28th, 2005, 07:31 PM
Lets now really start it.

Xefro teletransported to Ichingi( the neares place in the new world). In that place all his allies and guards were there. Xefro said, now new enemies have come to our world, those enemies killed our good friend Nergal. Now i need people, people that have the strength and the courage to kill this persons. Once Kyo heared that he said, my lord i shall go. I have the strength, the courage and the wisdom to kill them. But i will need some people that can help me. Xefro said, now all the ones that want to save our world and to avenge Nergal must help Kyo. Now tell us who will go and be a Hero and who will saty and be a coward.

Eliwood thought, What is going on this world is different. Eliwood said we must explore this world, we need supplies to survive, maybe there are villages near here. Lyndis, Legault, Kent, Rath. We must go and see if there are villages. The other persons will stay here. They must protect the ship. Now lets go.

~~Kratos-Chan~~
May 28th, 2005, 10:18 PM
Kent: I will go scout the area my lord.

Rath: I will await for your further instructions my lord.

Lu Fei 21
May 28th, 2005, 10:20 PM
Ooc: Oops sorry about that I was accidentaly using my sister's name.So that was me saying that sorry. :nervous:

This is MINE. Not her's.

Sorry for the trouble! :nervous:

~~Kratos-Chan~~
May 28th, 2005, 11:10 PM
OOC: BTW could I join too? I noticed that you guys don't have a healer, so I thought it would be useful...it's not too late to join, right? ^__^

Name: Raven
Best Stat: Resistance
Worst Stat: Speed
Weapons:Steel Sword, Brave Axe, Energy Ring, Elixer.
(Class: Hero, can use Axes)

Name: Priscilla
Best Stat: Movement
Worst Stat: Defense
Weapons:Fortify, Warp, Elfire, Excalibur
(Class: Valkyrie, can use Anima magic)

So this is good right? :D

Draik
May 29th, 2005, 03:06 AM
Name: Kysora
Side: Evil then good (recruitable) (hard mode boostes
Best stat: Str/Mag
Worst stat: Def
Apparence: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v56/bookleech/sprites.bmp
trait or character or how do it behaves: Serious
Story: In a far tribe deep in Sacae, Sykora and his twin brother, Kysora lived in the Juanna tribe. When they were young, they were attacked by the Black Fang and seperated for life. When Sykora met Eliwood, he found finds confrimation that Kysora is a merncenary in Bern.
Items and Weapons: Malte, Garm, Ivaldi, Durandal
Class: Royal Hero (Can use magic and has multiple S weapon levels)

Zero ex
May 29th, 2005, 06:32 AM
OOC: Kratos-chan and Sykora both are in.

Eliwood told to Rath, go and check if there is a healer that can join us and tell as well to Sykora to join. We lack in vulneraries and we do not now if there we will be enemies. Eliwood suddenly saw bright light near a forest. What is going on Eliwood said. Check fast Rath we must go and see what is going on. The light was not fire, it was a light colored red, red as the color of the blood.

Draik
May 29th, 2005, 08:33 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v56/bookleech/mugshots.bmp
Those are their mugshots. The beaten up one is Kysora and the cloaked one is Sykora.

Masaya
May 30th, 2005, 12:34 PM
OOC:Just curious, but how many people and characters do we need?

Draik
May 30th, 2005, 01:22 PM
At least one I think. Not so sure.
Just for fun, I'll post it from Kysora's PoV.
Trait: Calm, carefree.
Best stat: Defence, Resistance
Worst stat: Strength, Luck
Apearence: See mugshot
Story: Part 1 See Sykora:
Part 2: Kysora ends up in Bern only remembering only how to fight and his little twin brother. At age 14, he decides to work for Desmond and the aid for the assination attempt on Prince Zephiel. Kysora had no emotion at all. Just memories. At Araphen, he meets ELiwood and meets his brother for 5000 gold a month.
Class: SageKnight (Magic version of Royal Hero)

Name: Raven
Best Stat: Resistance
Worst Stat: Speed
Weapons:Steel Sword, Brave Axe, Energy Ring, Elixer.
(Class: Hero, can use Axes)

Name: Priscilla
Best Stat: Movement
Worst Stat: Defense
Weapons:Fortify, Warp, Elfire, Excalibur
(Class: Valkyrie, can use Anima magic)

So this is good right?
Priss's best stat is resistance in the actual game.
Raven's best stat is str/mag

Zero ex
May 30th, 2005, 01:37 PM
OOC:Just curious, but how many people and characters do we need?
now we can get started, it has started.

Zabuza
May 30th, 2005, 04:14 PM
I want to join in like this characters

Guy
best stat:attack
worst stat:defense
items: no items
weapons: silver and iron sword

Mattew
best stat:speed
worst stat: attack
items: lock pick
weapons: silver sword

Zero ex
May 30th, 2005, 05:26 PM
You are in.

Now we are ready to start fo far we have this :

Xefro teletransported to Ichingi( the neares place in the new world). In that place all his allies and guards were there. Xefro said, now new enemies have come to our world, those enemies killed our good friend Nergal. Now i need people, people that have the strength and the courage to kill this persons. Once Kyo heared that he said, my lord i shall go. I have the strength, the courage and the wisdom to kill them. But i will need some people that can help me. Xefro said, now all the ones that want to save our world and to avenge Nergal must help Kyo. Now tell us who will go and be a Hero and who will saty and be a coward.

Eliwood thought, What is going on this world is different. Eliwood said we must explore this world, we need supplies to survive, maybe there are villages near here. Lyndis, Legault, Kent, Rath. We must go and see if there are villages. The other persons will stay here. They must protect the ship. Now lets go.

Kent: I will go scout the area my lord.

Rath: I will await for your further instructions my lord.

Eliwood told to Rath, go and check if there is a healer that can join us and tell as well to Sykora to join. We lack in vulneraries and we do not now if there we will be enemies. Eliwood suddenly saw bright light near a forest. What is going on Eliwood said. Check fast Rath we must go and see what is going on. The light was not fire, it was a light colored red, red as the color of the blood.

now you can continue, with this characters is enough.

Lu Fei 21
May 30th, 2005, 05:30 PM
Kent: My Lord Eliwood there is a group of enemy units coming this way!

Rath: What shall you have us do my lord?

Zero ex
May 30th, 2005, 06:00 PM
Suddenly the enemies arrived, Kyosgue said Are you the ones from the other world? Eliwood replied what will you do if we are from the other world? Kyosgue replied, So you are the ones from the other world. These means that the fight shall start now. Kyosgue go to a tower that was near Eliwood location. Eliwood said, Rath go for help, there are to many enemies. Archers start attacking Eliwood and Kent. Kent try to protect or avoid the arrows. Eliwood using his durandal start protecting from the arrows.

Zabuza
May 30th, 2005, 06:05 PM
Guy:what in the world is this place.

Mattew: I do not know but it seems that there is a fight near by the sounds.

Lu Fei 21
May 30th, 2005, 06:16 PM
Kent: My lord I will stay and fight with you untill death has come upon me.

Rath: My lord I have found two travelers that will fight with us, the Hero is named Raven, and the Valkyrie is his little sister, and she is named Priscilla. I don't know if we will win, but I do know that I will not let you die before me. I will protect you know matter what my lord.

Zero ex
May 30th, 2005, 06:23 PM
Kyosgue said those persons are covering from the arrows i think they shall battle the true Demon, me. Kyosgue use his shadow attack to Kent. Kent!! Eliwood exclamed. That person what power is that Eliwood said. Rath you cover me i will go and fight Kyosgue. Eliwood go in his horse the fastest he can to the tower. Kyosgue said o another rat. Kyosgue use his shadow attack Eliwood. Eliwood cannot avoid the attack and got hit. Eliwood with his left arm bleeding said, I can still fight...Then he thought. I can fight but i will not be able to use the durandal...

Zabuza
May 30th, 2005, 06:39 PM
Then from now were sudently Guy and Mattew apeared

Guy: need some help eliwood.

Mattew: tell us what to do and we will help you out.

Lu Fei 21
May 30th, 2005, 07:15 PM
Kent: Ugh...groan. I...can still.... fight... for you cough...my lord, ouch that's goona leave a bruise in the mornin'.

(Rath starts shooting arrows at Kyosgue to distract him from Eliwood).
Rath: Hurry my lord I don't know how long I can keep this up.

~~Kratos-Chan~~
May 30th, 2005, 07:38 PM
Raven: hmm, there are many enemies. I will go off and fight them. Will you be all right, Priscilla?

Priscilla: I'll be fine, go on, don't worry.

Priscilla runs over to Kent and used fortify to heal Kent, who looked like he was going to die. Kent soon was able to stand up now. Priscilla smiled, happy that she was able to help someone. Worried for the safety of her brother, she went on her horse to search for Raven, who was in the heat of battle. She could see light mages approaching, so she started using Elfire on them to draw them away from Raven.

Meanwhile, Raven was fighting spearmen with his Brave Axe, and soon annilated them. He glancd over to the side, and noticed Priscilla being hurt by a group of black mages that suddenly appeared there. "Priscilla!" Raven shouted as he ran there as fast as he could. He charged into the mages as Priscilla fell back. "Raven, what are you doing?" Priscilla shouted, steading her startled horse. "I had to save you! Don't worry!" Raven shouted back as he dodged a dark attack. "Alright, but I won't stand here just watching you!" Priscilla said as she took out her staff and her most powerful magic, Excalibur, and cast it to a nearby Druid, even though she knew that it would not be effective, but that wasn't the case...

Zero ex
May 30th, 2005, 08:16 PM
As rath start attacking Kyosgue he said, they are powerful. Eliwood said to guy and mathew attack the enemies. Eliwood was riding his horse and he enter the tower. Kyosgue saw him and said, So you must be the leader, If i kill you i will be a hero, i will kill you demons. You are the bad guys and i as a good guy must kill you Eliwood replied but we are not the bad guys we are the good ones we only want to return to our world. Kyosgue exclamed, Lies! thats all what you are saying. Kyosgue make his shadow attack and attacked Eliwood. Eliwood can,t avoid it and got hit. Suddenly as Kyosgue didnt notice what Eliwood was doing he attacked him with his rapier. Some druids came and start attacking Eliwood.

Masaya
May 31st, 2005, 03:04 AM
OOC: I'm going to withdraw, but heres a hint for all of you, go read the rules!

Zabuza
May 31st, 2005, 11:44 AM
Guy: Kent Mattew and I will help hear go and help lord eliwood.

Mean whil they were attcked.

Shadowfaith
May 31st, 2005, 11:51 AM
MOD NOTE: Whoa dude's, your posts are way to short, some of you anyway, they need to be at least 4 lines long and, there is no script aloud:

Ray: Hey

Kev: Hey

You arent aloud to do that, RPG's are ment to be descriptive:

Kev muttered slowly as he kicked the can "I never thought it would come down to this"

^Thats the propper style of RPGing

Genis, you may want to withdraw from teh RPG, but you could have just sent a PM to the games master.

Now please, lengthen your posts and do not use Script if you wish for the RPG to stay open. I'm sorry for cutting in on the RPG, but it is against the rules I am affraid.

Happy RPGing!

Zero ex
May 31st, 2005, 12:26 PM
Ok lets continue with the rules.

Draik
May 31st, 2005, 01:47 PM
Suddenly Sykora noticed all the blood after napping in a bed in Merlinius's tent. He was stabbed. Soon Prisilla healed him with a heal staff. Using Ivaldi, He killed off the Druids and was stabbed again.....by Eliwood. He "interferred" and got struck by Eliwood Durandal. He later on died. Prisilla revived with her old, Revive staff (BTW ther revive staff was in FE4) and the battle continued.

Zabuza
May 31st, 2005, 02:05 PM
Then some more druids started to attack raven and the others. They nad no more choice than to continue the fight and wait to see if Eliwood had finaly beaten Kyosgue. "We need to resist" Guy said whil he was attacked.

Zero ex
May 31st, 2005, 03:00 PM
Kyosgue saw Prisilla and said stop, to his units. The units stopped having a face like, What the .... this is not Kyosgue personality. So Eliwood, so some of your units are kids, that amaze me. Eliwood saw Kyosgue and said, Maybe they are kids but i swore i will protect all my friends no matter what. Kyosgue moved his sword to Eliwood head and said, I have been trained to not hurt girls and to not hurt kids. Eliwood I have a deal, lets make a fair and square one on one battle. If you beat me i will join you but if I win you will join us and kill your friends. Eliwood changed to a face of confusion and thought what should I do, the easiest way is by a one on one battle but if lose all my friends... Eliwood saw Sykora amd said to him, Sykora promise me if i lose the battle to kill me. Kyosgue's expresion changed to a serious man and thought, so this man really respect his partner he could be a good leader, no better than that he could be a good opponent. Kyosgue start attacking Eliwood, Eliwood protecting from his attacks suddenly fell to the floor. Kyosgue hit Eliwood in his left arm and start bleeding more than before. Eliwood stand up fastly and tell to Kyosgue, i must beat, i must get my partners out of this world once he said that he hitted Kyosgue with his rapier in his stomach. Kyosgue fell to the floor and fainted.

Zabuza
May 31st, 2005, 03:52 PM
Sudenly all of kyosgue druids stop and disapeared. Guy saw Mattew very happy and asked him "why are you so happy about?" then Mattew said "because I managed to steal somethings from our enemies whil you all where fighting against the druids." Then Eliwood came out of the tower carring Kyosgue on the horse. Then Guy asked "Lord Eliwood why are you carring Kyosgue?"

Lu Fei 21
June 3rd, 2005, 05:02 PM
Kent: My lord what are you gonna do with Kyosgue, do you think its safe to keep him.

Rath: I think lord Eliwood has a good idea of what he's doing. Priscilla can you heal our lord, and Kyosgue.

Priscilla healed Eliwood and then turned to Kyosgue and healed him. Then Kent left to see if the area is clear.

Rath: We will now see what Kyosgue will do.

Zero ex
June 3rd, 2005, 06:55 PM
Kyosgue with a expresion of a loser said "A Deal is a Deal, I will join to your team." Eliwood happily replied" Then its settled you are joining us, and now as your first mission we need to now where is the nearest village". " Its Yoneta, there are legends in that village, one says that the one that aproach to the Temple will suffer for the rest of his life" said Kyosgue. Eliwood saw to all his partners and said" Do you want to go to that village, its the only village around so there we can rest" Eliwood said. Kyosgue replied, " Then Eliwood, i will protect these kids" Kyosgue turned around and saw Pricilla and Guy. " Thanks Pricila for healing us" Eliwood nicely said.

Zabuza
June 4th, 2005, 08:07 AM
"Lets go there maybe we can find information about this place, take a little rest and buy more items." Mattew said with a happy face. "Lets wait a little bit so we can gain more energy before going" said Guy after he sit down in the ground. "He is right lets keep going twmorrow" said Mattew with a exausting face.

obelisk-kun
June 4th, 2005, 11:42 AM
ooc:those fo you who are dong this kent:my lord. stop it what you need to put is kent said my lord or my lord kent said or something like that

Draik
June 4th, 2005, 11:55 AM
Guys, read the rules, 4 lines.
Sykora remembered it so suddenly. They came to his father's training grounds. He saw the bloodstains, the lake where he once swam in. His brother. His brother was at the river. Soon he was walking over and talking. He said, "Brother? Brother, it's me, Sykora, don't you remember?" Kysora slowly spoke, "I don't know, I don't even remember anything." Then, he saw the headband. The headband that he reconized as a copy of his own. He and his brother, Kysora were reunited.

obelisk-kun
June 4th, 2005, 12:45 PM
Guys, read the rules, 4 lines.

ooc that was out of charachter i was telling somebody else here to do it correctly you took of my rep for no reseon and i'm ticked you're the one tha needs to read the rules you practicaly ow me rep

Lu Fei 21
June 4th, 2005, 01:40 PM
"Maybe we should goto the town right away my lord, I don't think we can afford another attack like that if we are just sleeping." said Kent causciously.

"I think we can have enough time to rest because I saw there is now enemy coming as far as the eye can see." said Rath. But if there is an enemy coming I doubt they will be tough since we just beat Kyosgue." added Rath.

Zero ex
June 4th, 2005, 02:41 PM
"Then lets head to the village of Yoneta, o and i wasnt kidding with the legend. Eliwood we shall go now" Kyosgue said. Eliwood go with his horse and said " Then show us the way Kyosgue, Kent and I will be in the back, Guy, Mattthew, Pricilla and Raven will be in the center and Rath and Kyosuge will be in the front". " But Eliwood i do not have a horse" Kyosgue said. "But Kyosgue you are the only one that now the way" Eliwood seriously said. " Ok, Ok, I will be in the front but in the village you wll pay, so i can have some sake and some girls". Kyosgue happily replied. " I will pay you, but not for the girls, that will be to expensive" Eliwood said.

Lu Fei 21
June 4th, 2005, 04:03 PM
"Kyosgue don't get to excited, there might not be any women for that matter, so don't get your hopes up." Kent said seriously.

"Hey Kent don't be too hard on him he just joined us, so can you please let me have a peaceful journey?" asked Rath.

But deep down inside Kent could not trust Kyosgue, even though he was willing to join them, Kent still saw Kyosgue as the bad guy. Rath didn't really care as long as his trip goes smooth then he will be ok.

Zero ex
June 4th, 2005, 05:19 PM
"You are only jealous Kent" Kyosgue replied to Kent. Suddenly Eliwood rembered something"Hey we forgot of Sykora, we must go and find him. Kent come with me we will go and find Sykora" Eliwood said. Kyosgue take out something from his pocket and give it to Eliwood and said"This can help you Eliwood, it is called a Yioniche, this thing make your mind stronger. So with this we can talk telepaticaly" Kyosgue said. "Then lets go Kent." Eliwood said. Kyosgue turned his face towards Rath and said " OK man lets go for some womans"

Draik
June 4th, 2005, 05:32 PM
"As if" Said Sykora. He hated women. Most of the time he was never with other people so he stayed somewhere else whenever Eliwood took a trip to the market. Sykora said, "I don't want a Sain reincarnation." Eliwood quickly said,"We don't womanize, were nobles."

Zabuza
June 4th, 2005, 05:44 PM
Mattew said "I will go and search for informationokay?" Guy saw him with a very strange look and said "are you going to search for information or are you going to steal something?"Then Mattew said in a very low voice " I think I will do the two of them. Hehehe." "You know Mattew I steal can hear you." Guy said. Then Mattew left quikly.

Lu Fei 21
June 4th, 2005, 06:02 PM
As Kent and Eliwood wlked Kent leaned over and whispered "My lord I don't think we should trust Kyosgue, he's getting suspicious, he's acting nice and like he never even fought us, I'm sorry but that's how I feel."

Rath and the rest of them found a small cave to rest a bit before they head for Yoneta. "Kyosgue when we get to town I will keep an eye on you, ya hear me? No funny business but if there are and only if there are women don't waste your money we might need it for important things." said Rath. Now Rath is strating to get suspicious of Kyosgue just like Kent.

Zero ex
June 4th, 2005, 06:19 PM
"I now Kent, But Kyosgue is the only person that can help us now. We need to keep an eye on him" Eliwood seriously said

"Ok,OK i will not use the money in womans, but i will use it in sake. Oh and i was forgetting i must go outside, i need to check if Eliwood and Kent are all right" Kyosgue happily said. When Kyosgue got out of the cave he saw one of his partners. " Kyosgue what the hell are you doing in my territory" The knight said. "I was exploring the cave, man you now about those new persons that came to this world, we must kill them. I have checked the cave and they arent there so man go and check another place" Kyosgue said with a expresion of get the hell out of here. "Ok, O Kyosgue this is the money that Xefro owed to you" The night said and left. Kyosgue checked the money "OO 10,000,000 gold this will be alright for a party"

When the knight lest he told to one of his units "There is something suspicous with Kyosgue go and check, take 20 units". "Yes sir" the soldier said.

Eliwood said " there it is Sykora"

When Kyosgue was returning to the cave he said with a voice that no one can hear it "My plan is going well,i will have all, heheheh"

Zabuza
June 4th, 2005, 06:33 PM
After the knight left Mattew got out of the cave and said "I hear what you said just a moment ago but even so I do not know what kind of plan is it so I trust you Kyosgue so I will not said anything about this to anyone so do not worry but if you are going to betray us I will kill you with my own hands." After saing that to Kyosgue Mateew returned to the cave and fall sleep.

Lu Fei 21
June 4th, 2005, 06:36 PM
Ooc: This is good the plot thickens.

Ic: "Yes my lord whatever you say" said Kent with an unhappy look on his face.

Meanwhile back at the cave. Hey where were you Kyosgue, what did you do, hey what's that in your hand if you don't mind me asking?" asked Rath with an angry face thinking Kyosgue will betray them.

Zero ex
June 4th, 2005, 06:47 PM
Eliwood said"now lets return we need to go to the village before night"

"This, o man this is money" Kyosgue said with the happy look. " Hey when does Eliwood and Kent will return, I want to make a party with hot chiks. Still you can go Rath."

One of the soldier saw Mathew and said"Look there are some persons and they are not wearing the clothes they suppose to". "Maybe ey arent Kyosgue's units" The other soldier replied. The soldier approached to the cave.

Eliwood saw the soldiers and said"Look Kent those soldiers, they are like the ones that we fight in the morning". Eliwood used the item that Kyosgue gave to him and Telepaticaly talked to Kyosgue, "Whats wrong Eliwood" Kyosgue said. "Some knights are approaching to the cave" Eliwood said. " We will take care of them" Kyosuge replied.

"Rath, Eliwood said that some knights are coming prepare for a battle" Kyosgue said.

Zabuza
June 4th, 2005, 06:55 PM
"Hey Mattew wake up there are soldiers all around us we need to prepare for the worst" Guy said with a low voice. "Let me rest just 5 more minutes" said Mattew with a sleepe voice. "Are you hearing to me some soldiers are going to attack us and steal your items!" My items no way I will kill them all if they thoch my precious items" said Mattew with a angry voice. "Lets prepare then and kill them all" said Guy.

~~Kratos-Chan~~
June 4th, 2005, 07:32 PM
Raven stood near the entrance of the cave with his arms folded and stared at the setting sun. Priscilla walked up to him. "It seems there are enemies approaching. I'll kill them all!" Raven said to her. "I'm just worried about you, Raven. Are you sure you'll be safe?" Priscilla replied. "Of course I will! Now let's get those soldiers!" Raven said defiantly as he readied his sword. Presea mounted her steed and took out one of her staffs and some elven magic. "Alrighty!" Priscilla said and nodded with a smile.

Zero ex
June 4th, 2005, 08:19 PM
"Stop the chit-chat, now its time to kill these soldiers" Kyosgue turned his face and saw Guy then turned his head towards Pricilla and said " You kids hide, Raven, Rath, Mattwe. Sykora and I are enough to beat those foolish soldiers"

"Kent lets approach" Eliwood exclamed. Eliwood approached to the leader soldier and said " We do not want problems please leave." The soldier replied "are you stupid, if we kill you we will have lot of money. Suddenly Kyosgue came ouof the cave and said " If you want to live then leave." The soldier said " Sorry lo..lord Kyosgue, w..w..we will retire now." Then other soldier said " Are you stupid we could be rich men if we kill them". Kyosgue got angry and seriously said " Then you shall die" Kyosgue run and give a hit to the oponent, Kyosgue smiled and said " I once told to you, if you attack me then i will use the secret tech of the wind. After the attack Blood start going out of the soldier mouth, ear, eyes, and mouth. Once Kyosgue make that, all the soldiers start attacking to all the enemies, the enemies are Kyosgue, Raven, Matheew, Rath and the others.

Lu Fei 21
June 5th, 2005, 09:18 AM
"Yes my lord we must help them." said Kent riding to the cave to battle the enemies that surrounded our group members.

"DIE you vermen" yelled Rath while killing all the enemies that stood in his way. The fighting was big and loud, and blood was shed everywhere.

Zero ex
June 5th, 2005, 08:48 PM
Eliwood said "If you want to fight,then we will fight" Eliwood hit the soldier head with his rapier and killed one soldier. Kyosgue walk to where the soldiers were and said " You will not destroy my dream, you shall die in a painful way" Kyosgue used his tech and killed five soldiers with one hit and said " three more to go and we can go to Yoneta." Then from those soldiers, one attacked Raven, another Matthew and the last one attacked Kent.

Lu Fei 21
June 6th, 2005, 08:41 AM
Kent acted quickly and pulled out his axe and slashed away at the lance-wielding soldier. "Die you vermen" yelled Kent.

Rath stayed in the back to let Kyosgue do something. Rath thinks-("Hm well if he wants to join us then he will have to work at getting my trust by fighting without me, but I feel so bad that I'm letting every else suffer when I don't help, but it will jus be this one battle.")

Zabuza
June 6th, 2005, 12:07 PM
"So you think you can kill us, if that is your choice you will die in the proces" said Mattew. Then Mattew taked his sword out and cut the legs of one soldier and said "this is your end but do not worry to much about your items I will glably take them." Then Mattew taked the soldier's items and finally killed him. "Now I do not feal very good about my self for what I have done, but this kind of items are very rare" said Mattew " Kent! Take this sword it may be of some use if you use it well."

Zero ex
June 6th, 2005, 02:35 PM
After killing those soldiers, the knight came with more soldiers saying " Kyosgue, what the hell is going on?!". Kyosgue saw the kinght and replied " Iche, you are stupid, trusting me was a big error, now you will have to pay that error with your life!". Kyosuge run to where Iche was and hit him in his arm. "You @#$#%& ........,attack him now!". 10 of Iche's soldiers came and start attacking Kyosgue, Kyosgue was protecting from the attacks,but he can not escape. " Now you shall die Kyosgue, you make even a biggest error, betray me, now you will have to pay that error with your life." Iche said with a big smile in his face. Kyosgue start thinking that it could be way to beat this soldiers, but he can not count on Rath, Eliwood and the others since they were fighting. Then he Kyosgue thought " I can use that special magic, but if I fail i can die but if i hit them i will be vunerable to attacks, but i rather be vulnerable to attacks than to be protecting from these soldiers." Suddenly the floor start glowing like a white light. "Hi ichi no mositri ne keri so kyoru" Kyosgue pronunced those words and fire start coming from the floor that was glowing, burning all the soldiers. Eliwood saw Kyosgue falling for losing to much energy and approached to some soldiers that were near Kyosgue and hit them. Then Iche approached to kent saying "You, must die now" Attacking Kent with his sword called the fireblade.

Lu Fei 21
June 6th, 2005, 03:02 PM
Seeing that Kent would die if hit by that blade, Rath took his bow and shot an arrow at Iche's head, then a soldier tackled Rath, unfortunatly Iche saw it coming some how and deflected the arrow, but when he wasn't looking Kent took the sword that Matthew gave him, it was called Sword of Light, and Kent thrusted the sword into Iche's back,and that was the best he could do. Iche then pushed Kent into the wall and knocked him out. "My lo..r..." gasped Kent. Rath stabbed the soldier that tackled him in the face with an arrow then shot two arrows at Iche one was deflected but the other stabbed him in the chest. Then being tired Rath fell unconscious.

Zero ex
June 6th, 2005, 07:05 PM
Iche fall to the floor and said " Please Kyosgue help me, if you help me i will join your team, please i beg you." Kyosgue saw Iche and start laughing " Hahahah, o man please stop i do not have the energy to laugh". Kyosgue thought, maybe i do not have enough energy to kill these guys, but i can kill Iche. Kyosgue take out his sword and hit Iche in his head, some minutes after that Kyosgue collapsed. "Iche is death, now it is not worht killing this guys, now who will pay us." After the soldier said that the soldiers that were alive left. Eliwood run to where Rath was and he saw that he was uncocious, then to were Kyosgue was and it was same as Rath and finally he go to where Kent was and said " Kent are you alright?!"

Zabuza
June 16th, 2005, 07:15 PM
"That was very strange , I didn't expected them to be so strong better go end chek out how are the others doing" said Guy. Then he go with Rath and take him with Pricillla, then he go for Kyosgue to. "Well well it looks like ther is much troble, we all are bad injured and Rath and Kyosgue had fainted we must cured ourselfs and keep going as soon as posible lord Eliwood" proposed Mattew.

The Vince Knight
June 20th, 2005, 02:04 AM
Please I want to play this RPG. Am I am a really good RPG and FE player.
Name: Vincent(Vince for short)
Side: Evil
Best stat: Speed
Worst stat: Defense
Apparence: Young but a good warrior wants to be a general.
trait or character or how do it behaves: Serious but sometimes happy.
Story: Parents died when young,The King of a country saved his life in a fire.
Items and Weapons: Runeblade(Unlimeted use but weaker then runesword does the same effects)Effective Shield(Criticals and effect stats(Sleep)won't work on user)
Electricalstream(Range 3-10)
Class: Herosage(Uses magic,Anima,Swords and Axes)

Hopefully there will be less enemy units XD...

Zero ex
June 20th, 2005, 07:25 AM
OC: you are in dragon master.

IC: "Yea, you are right Mattew". Eliwood said. Eliwood grabbed Kent and saw Kyosgue and said " Kyosgue are you awake?". Kyosgue moved and replied yes, but i do not have enough energy to stand up. We need to go to Zexia the city of Sages,maybe there we can be cured in seconds without wasting to many time." " Where is Zexia?". "Zexiz is near, we can get there in 3 hours, Eliwood lets start moving." Once Kyosgye said that, Kyosgue stand up and said, "Hey Kent is fainted I will use his horse, I do not have the energy to walk." Eliwood replied ok use it, but do not sleep or faint becaue you will guide us to Zexia."

3 hours later.

"We are here Eliwood, there it is the Sage Yeera, there is the place where the best magic users are. But remember, they work for Xefro so do not act strangely or else we will have a fight."

The Vince Knight
June 21st, 2005, 12:26 AM
OOC: Where are you all anyways? I don't really know...What country town...
IC: "I wish I had a Fimbulvetr Anima Spell book..." Said Vincent.. Worriedly.
*Remember I'm a commander of a team. And one of the Elite generals*
"Commander..What shall we do? Should I hire reinforcements while the enemy comes?" Said one of the soldiers.
"Just go on and do it.." Said Vincent...

Zabuza
June 21st, 2005, 06:49 AM
After they rrrived to Zexia Mattew started to search for information all around to anyone, then he got terrible news about a nearby large goup of soldiers that was coming to the town. After Mattew got the information he wanted he go and reunited with the other, then he tolded Eliwood and Guy the information. "If that is true then we will fight again but we all are still recovering from the last battle" said Guy "it will be beter if we hide from them, what do you said my lord?"

Zero ex
June 21st, 2005, 08:00 AM
OC: we are in another world, a man named Xefro teleported Eliwood and friends to this new world. If you are Evil you could be a new enemy or be an ally of Xefro, Xefro is the most recognized persoon in this world, he uses diabolism a new magic unique to him. O and if you will be a Xefro ally, you will have to kill us.

IC: "Enemies!" Eliwood said. Eliwood enter to the sage yeenara and told to Kyosugue "Where are the sages that can cure Kent and Eliwood!". Kyosgue start walking the he enter to a room and start to talk to a person. Eliwood approached to the door and start hearin the conversation. "Hey Kyosgue time no see." Kyosgue replied " Yea but now i need energy, cure me with the forbidden staff." "What! Are you insane, Xefro will kill me if I use it now." "Then i will have to kill you instead." "ok,ok i will use it." The sage grabbed the staff and use it in Kyosugue. "Are you happy?" The sage said. "Yea, but i need you to use it with some friends. Enter Eliwood and bring Kent." Eliwood enter and the sage start curing Kent. Eliwood got out with Kent. The sage said, " So Kyosgue, why are you with the enemy?". " Lord Xefro told me that i must bring them alive to his castle, so i will do. No one will stop me to bring those persons to Xefro castle".

Lu Fei 21
June 21st, 2005, 12:18 PM
As Kent was still unconscious, Rath was partly recovering, but only just enough time to tell his lord that, they will have to hide in order for both Kent and himself to help protect Eliwood.

The Vince Knight
June 22nd, 2005, 12:05 AM
"Lord Xefro...I shall protect this castle... But... I don't want to die.. Or shall I?" Said Vincent in his mind..
"The Enemy is approaching..." Said a Soldier.
"Set up all the Balistas. I want some men to hide from the back and come when told to. Also get men hiding in those forts...They'll seem very useful.." I said.

Zero ex
June 22nd, 2005, 11:50 AM
Xefro go to where Vincent was and said, " Do not kill Kyosgue and Eliwood, i will let you kill the others." Xefro use Diabloism and created a beast, the beast have humans body, wyvern wings, and some special armor. "Use this vincent, he will be your new pet, if you are afraid to lose use him." Once Xefro said that he teleported to another place.

Kyosgue said "we are about to arrive to the castle, here we can see Lord Xefro, maybe you can negotiate and he can let you go to your world." Eliwood saw Kyosgue and thought "Maybe Kent is right, he looks very suspicious, but he is the only person who knows if this world..."

Draik
June 22nd, 2005, 12:03 PM
As Sykora was following Kyogue, he saw a shadowy figure in the woods. He couldn't make it out but he thought, "This place feels very familliar, very familliar." He just couldn't make out the figure so he took off his cloak. He quickly put it back on. Sykora didn't want to show anyone his spacial tome. He felt an ache in his head. He thought, "Stop the pain, the preist said it would..." Sykora passed out.

Lu Fei 21
June 22nd, 2005, 04:04 PM
Ic: Now both Kent and Rath are fully healed. "My lord we must be careful I still don't trust Kyosgue, it might be a trap he's leading us into, I know that Xefro won't let us live. He will try and kill us and capture you for his own enjoyment of torture and pain. Please we must take extra caution." pleaded Kent. "I must agree my lord Kent is right, but I feel that we should do a sneak attack or run away till more come to our group, I don't think we should head the castle head on, but if that's what you wanna do, then my life is yours to use lord Eliwood." added Rath with agreement to Kent's words.

Ooc: Could I also be one more character? If yes then here it is.

Name: Heath (Wyvern Lord)
Best Stat: Strength
Items and Weapons: Axereaver, Killing Edge, Rex Hasta, and Brave Lance

Zero ex
June 22nd, 2005, 07:27 PM
OoC: Sure you can be heath to.

IC: Once Eliwood hear that he replied " Now is to be with him or be lost, at least we will have a oportunity to kill Xefro." Kyosgue turn his face towards Eliwood. Eliwood saw Kyosgue and thought that maybe he hear the conversation. Kyosgue said "Eliwood, hey I now how you can pay me or my work." Eliwood saw Kyosgue with a face of relived and said " With what Kyosgue?". Kyosgue smiled and replied "Some beautiful girls o and some sake." Then Kyosgue saw the entrance of the castle and said " I will count to 3 when i say 3 we will run to the entrance, 1,2,3!" Eliwood and Kyosgue start runing until they got to the castle entrance.

Draik
June 23rd, 2005, 05:04 AM
Sykora was dreaming he dreamed that his mother and father was still alive. He was playing in a field in Sacae with his brother. But soon, the plains were burning up, his family faded away, then he saw Xefro. Sykora dashed to grab his sword but is was not there. All he had was a memory of his family. Sykora woke up. He was at the same place where he fainted. He was alone, tired, and stranded. Eliwood had left Sykora.

Zabuza
June 23rd, 2005, 07:15 AM
When they where going to enter the castle Mattew started cheking all his friends, but there was something wrong then he go with Eliwood and said "lord Eliwood I think we left Sykora near the woods Iwill go and search for him." Then Mattew left the others and started to search for Sykora in all the places they had been in before they got to the castle.

Lu Fei 21
June 23rd, 2005, 06:40 PM
Ooc: Thanks! :D

Ic: "Hm I don't like this monster that lord Xefro had put up to help the battle. Vincent has changed ever since lord Xefro put him in charge of the castle. I am a warrior non the less, these should not matter, but I am a warrior with respect. How can we be fighting women? Is this honor, or a joke? This is deffinetly NOT honor." Heath said to himself planning something against his allies (soon to be enemies).

"I wonder what Heath is doing Kent." Rath asked Kent. "Yes Rath he was a good honorable man, we haven't seen him ever since we defeated Nergal and the Dragon. I hope he didn't join another bad group like last time." said Kent with sorrow. "Hey lord Eliwood why are you charging like that?" yelled Rath. "C'mon Kent we must stop Kyosgue from letting our lord get ambushed and killed." Rath added. "Your right lets go, I mean not even an ex-enemy like Kyosgue would want women THAT much, he is up to something. It looks like he is now gonna be an ex-ex-enemy, we must make haste to save lord Eliwood." said Kent, thinking how he and Rath were right about Kyosgue.

(Should I leave this army or not, this is hard, because if I leave they will try and kill. Oh well I don't care, better death than hurting women.) Heath thought to himself.

Zero ex
June 23rd, 2005, 08:16 PM
Once they were in the entrance Kyosgue said " Wait here Eliwood, i must go and distract Vinc.....the enemy." Kyosgue ran to where Vincent was said "Hey little Vince, time no see huh." Kyosgue turn his head toward Eliwood and make an expresion so Eliwood can enter to he castle. "Hey Vince, the enemy is coming capture the noble, he is a red hired man with a white horse. I will kill the others lil Vince." seconds later when Kyosgue said that he thought This will be fun, first I will kill these people then i kill Vince and Xefro. Then Kyosgue use his illusion attack and attaked rath and Kent.

Eliwood was riding towards ehre Kyosgue was and saw that he was attacking Rath and Kent and thought, maybe he really was a traitor.

The Vince Knight
June 24th, 2005, 04:04 AM
Vincent would never fall for any trick like that so he went into the
castle. Vincent told his one of his elite guards named Hawkan to guard the castle.
Reinforcements came from the castle.

He then used the secret Exit(Pretend there isXD)and escaped from the castle with his pet(I think It's a manakete). He used this teleportal thingy that Xefor used and disapeared away.

New Boss:
Name: Hawkan
Best stat: Attack
Worst stat: Resistance
Items and weapons: Silver Blade,Tomahawk.
Unit type: Hero

Zero ex
June 29th, 2005, 07:55 AM
Kyosgue saw Hawkan and said " So the coward left letting an idiot to kill himself. Man you can not beat me plus they are very powerful you will not have a opportunity." Kyosgue enter to the castle, there he saw Xefro. Xefro turned his face toward Kyosgue and said "What are you doing here, go out and bring the noble here!" Kyosgu replied " Why? Vincent left, why I can not left the battle? Another question how do you teleport? Are there many Xefro, i have seen you teleporting from here to other places many times. Xefro got mad and said responded " I will talk with Vince but you will be the one bringing the noble here." Kyosgue said " Yea,yeeaa, as you say stupiii lordiiii." " What did you say?!" Xefro angrily said. "OO lord you can here sounds, but how, your sense of hear can not be better than mine, you are older and by older i mean like some ---" Xefro make Kyosgue to stop talking and teleported to where vince was.

Eliwood start going to the entrance amd saw a hero, Eliwood thought I must beat him, only if I want to retun to my world.

The Vince Knight
July 1st, 2005, 10:03 PM
At a temple of seals.
"I heard the Ledgendary items are here.. If I can get my hands on them before anyone else does Xefro might be proud." Said Vincent.
He looked around the temple finding nothing.

Draik
July 2nd, 2005, 10:30 AM
When Sykora awoke, he was dragged by a different person. He was very familliar. It was Xefro. He went to the castle and fell down. He took off his hood and stared. He is seeing the remnants of his own family, his brother. He took out his own tome that he had just learned. Narga. The cursed dragon spell. He attacked. Narga was doing no effect. The spell of Xefro, Diablosm, gave a mark. He called for help. Though nobody heard him. He sensed that someone was looking for him. He was already chained with his brother, the dead corpse.

The Vince Knight
July 3rd, 2005, 02:27 AM
As Vincent pulled out his axe,he ran back to Xefro's Castle.
He started to read a book called "The hidden ways to put things aside." I Said:
"That's really weird.."
I ran into the Throne room of Xefro's.
It was emety.

Draik
July 3rd, 2005, 08:25 PM
While Sykora was chained in powerful Dark Magic, he saw Xefro moving his throne back and forth. He asked, "What are you doing Xefro?" Xefro replied, "Making a new throne room, my young nephew." Sykora was shoked, Xefro was his father's brother? He never really knew his father that much so he just hung there, confused.

Zero ex
July 4th, 2005, 12:19 PM
Kyosgue ran towards Eliwood and said "Forgive me Eliwood, but i must capture you." Eliwood saw Kyosgue and said " So you were a traitor, ths means i will have to kill you."
"Yea im a traitor, did you thought i was your friend, please do not make me laugh." Kyosgue take a sword and said " This Eliwood, is the sword of darkness. Do you now what it do, it can control the persons's soul. Now i will make your soul sleep." Kyosgue used the sword and make Eliwood soul to sleep. Kyosgue grabbed Eliwood's body and said " Hawkan Kill the others, Except the archer that have a horse, i want to personally kill him." Kyosgue teleported to where Xefro was and saw that Xefro was talking to Sykora. Kyosgue said " My lord I brought the noble, o and why are you with him, he is in the enemy side, isn't him?" Xefro turned his face towards Kyosgue and said " Let the body here and leave, here have this money and lose some time, i must speak with my Nephew." Xefro throwed a bag with gold to Kyosgue, after that Kyosgue said " Thanks my lord, if you have a nephew, that means that you must have like some 80 years or i am wrong?" "Leave!" Xefro angrily said. Kyosgue teleported to where Vince was. " Sykora join me, we are family, you should be on my side." Xefro said.

Kyosgue saw Vince and said "Hey Vince can you do me a big big favor?"

The Vince Knight
July 5th, 2005, 01:45 AM
"Sure. But It depends what it is my good mate." Said Vincent.
Vincent wondered what it is. But he made a guess.
"...Maybe.." Said Vincent.

Draik
July 5th, 2005, 11:21 AM
"I...I don't know. You killed the family I knew before! B..bu..but. I will do whatever you say, Master Xefro." Xefro was very pleased with Sykora. "Sykora, you will be one of my strongest fighters." "You will be treated like family here, and your asignment is manipulating Eliwood and the others, in 1 week, while they're sleeping, you will kill them." Said Xefro. "Yes Master" Whispered Sykora.

Zero ex
July 5th, 2005, 01:13 PM
Kyosgue then saw. He then noticed that there wasnt any enemy or ally. Kyosgue taked a book from a bag and said " Can you teach me how to use this book, i think it is a class of Elder magic. I have a plan, but first I must now how to use this book. If you teach me I will give um....er....some womans or..or a sword.... whatever you want, is it a deal?!

Eliwood soul was in a dark place, not in a body but still connected to the mind. Eliwood thought "Rath, Kent I will leave the mission in your hands...."

Xefro then said " Now Sykora leave, go to were the companions of the noble were and kill them after you kill them come to my castle, we will celebrate that you are from the family."

Draik
July 5th, 2005, 03:29 PM
"Yes Master" said Sykora. "I will go manipulate the nobles." He first burned and tore up his robe and inner clothing to pretend to be severly injured. He spotted Kent, Rath, and the others. He took out his blade. Legault was shining his blade. Sykora directly stabbed Legault in the heart, killing him. Sykora took Legault's blade as soon as possible. He rushed to Kent. Kent said, "Sykora, you're alive! What a surprise! I missed you so much!"

The Vince Knight
July 5th, 2005, 03:44 PM
"It seems that Sykora can be trusted.. Eh?" Said Vincent.
He thought that he could be trusted but he thought if he betrayed Xefro. They were family,they belong...Together! Thought Vincent.

Lu Fei 21
July 5th, 2005, 03:55 PM
"I knew it, huh, wait that's lord Eliwood's voice." said Rath. (Rath, Kent I will leave the mission in your hands....") Eliwood's voice said. "Yes my lord........I will do whatever it takes to save you, come Kent, Legualt, Raven, and Priscilla we must return our lord." Rath said afraid what is to become of his lord. "Alright but ummm where's Sykora, and Matthew, shouldn't they be here....I guess we are just gonna do with what we have. Hmph I knew Kyosgue was dangerous, Rath since you are the most loyal to Eliwood you will be the commander of us, I will be co-commander." Kent said to Rath. "Right, now this is what we have to do.......hold on what's that, a Wyvern Lord is coming at us. Prepare for battle we will hear my plan later." yelled Rath. As evrybody grabbed there weapons, the mysterious (foe) *hint hint* waved in to the group that he was not trying to fight.
"Hello I have come to......wait Rath, Kent, hey it's me Heath. So you guys are the enemy, hm figures I always end up fighting you haha this is a real dilema, but I have come to join you Vincent is not himself and same for lord Xefro so I stopped serving them. Maybe just maybe if I talk to Vincent then he can join us, but I doubt it, he is too stubborn and doesn't want to hear the truth, a pity. Here is what you going against, Vincent ran away, but then came back so I will try my best to have him join us, he should listen to me since we have been good friends, then there is some traps around this castle, at the east and west sides. I could probably take out the traps to make it easier. Then there is anothere boss, he is a very dangerous man don't underestimate him from how he looks. His name is Hawkan, he is a hero, and last is a monster that lord Xefro put up he is very dangerous and don't know what he's capable of doing so watch out. Other than that we just have to fight and keep safe hen take this castle over, trust me we hould take it for ourselves." Heath explained. "Also why are you guys here other than Xefro being here?" Heath asked.
"Well, lord Eliwood was just captured..." Kent said sadly. "Omg, then we must save him." exclaimed Heath. A village man came up to the group and said ".....*cough*....here I saved it from Xefro destroying it, he has a sword called the Sword of Darkness, the onbly thing that can destroy it is the sword's twin. The Sword of Light this is it, I Xefro's son, plaese destroy the sword that is what coruppted my father into an evil man." said Xefro's son. "So that is why the lord has been so evil lately." Heath realized.

Ooc: All the FE games should have a plot like this, an good man/ruler that wasn't evil before, he just became evil because of some wierd item thus for this it is the Sword of Darkness, sorry Zero ex, but I thought this would add a little bit of a twist. If you don't like it then we can just pretend it never happened.

Bic: "Please my father has killed my family, and he is trying to use my cousin Sykora for an evil plot that might kill him. Please save my cousin, after destroying the sword please kill my father. Yes it is strange but I am dying so if he dies then he can join me in heaven, he is still good enough to go to heaven. Please do me these two favors I know deep down he wants to die, but he can't because of that evil sword. He knows what he has done to his own family, his own son....... please put him out of his mysery for me, also is there is someone that you guys care about that he has taken thier soul then this sword can bring them back. Goodbye friends.........." Xefro's son said with his dying words as he gives Rath the Sword of Light then passes out and dies. "Wow that poor man. Hm lord Eliwood was probably what this man said about the soul, because how else did I hear Eliwood, unless he knows telkinesis, which I doubt it. Ok lets get to my plan, but with some extra stuff. First we go to the eastern wall take out that trap, then the western, when we are almost finnshed with diposing the enemies near the western wall, Heath will talk to Vincent,whether it works or not we will take out the enemies non the less. Heath I'm sorry he is your good friend but if you don't convince him, then you will have to kill him. Also when we reach the bos Hawkan we kill him, then also kill that dangerous monster that Heath said was there. Then we bring Eliwood's soul back. Save Sykora, because it sounds like Xefro has captured him, from what the man said, and then kill Xefro." Rath told his plan to everyone. "Sounds good guys?" Rath asked. "I'm ok with it, c'mon guys lets go save our lord." Kent agreed. "That sounds good, but first can we give this poor man a good burial before we do anything." Heath agreed as well but also having a sympathy for Xefro's son. "Yes I agree but if it's Xefro's son then we should tell Xefro what happened to him and what he told us, then bury them both in this castle since it is thier castle." Rath said. So now that the group agreed on thier assignment, they chared out at the castle. "But is Xefro retreats with Sykora, then we will just have to bury Xefro's son here and later come back with Xefro." Rath told everyone. "Hey wait what is that, a man is walking near Vincent." Heath noticed. "That's Sykora, did he escape, oh no he's doomed heading straight to the enemy boss by himself." worried Rath. "Nonm look at this, they are talking and.......oh no they are shaking hands." Kent replied scared of what is to happen. "Ok so I guess Xefro is already using Sykora, we will have to kill Sykora if he fails to join us again, but I doubt that will happen, we will just have to kill him...." Rath said regretablly. "this is gonna be a bad day." Heath muttered to himself.

Ooc: Oh sorry Sykora I didn't see what you posted, lets just pretend I put this before you stabbed Legualt ok. I will continue from when you posted Sykora.

Bic: "Hey Sykora get away from Kent." Rath yelled. "Rath what is the meaning of this it's Sykora." Kent yelled at Rath. "Shut up Kent look at this right over there. That is Legualt dead... and look who has his sword with blood on it. Also look who has Legualt's blade. Heath get him." Rath said disappointed in what Sykora just did. Heath put sykora in a choak hold, and grabbed both swords that Sykora had and threw them at the ground. 'Here Heath use this on him." Rath said handing him the Sword of Light. "Now if you don't co-opperate with me Sykora, then I'm just gonna have to kill use with this weapon." Heath said putting it against Sykora's neck. Sykora started to sweat a bit as he noticed the sword was glowing, and then he realized that Heath would kill him without a second thought.

The Vince Knight
July 5th, 2005, 03:59 PM
"...I can't beileive It has come to this. I'll inform master Xefro." Said Vincent as he picked up a dragonstone.
"XEFRO! Where are you? I have a dragonstone,I don't know what to do with it."

Draik
July 5th, 2005, 05:10 PM
As Sykora was sweating, he said to Heath, "You would never hurt women or childen, ever. You said that yourself." Sykora took out the other Dragon tome, Loupustu. Sykora said, "Heath, I'll kill your wyvern if you want to kill me." Sykora pulled out Narga. "See Heath, these are the 2 legendary Dragon tomes. I can summon 2 dragons that can kill anyone near here."
OOC: Loupustu lowers your base damage by half.
BIC: Sykora said, "Heath you can't kill me anymore, the Loupustu drapon will protect me. None of you can kill me, I have the protection of my Uncle, Xefro!"

The Vince Knight
July 5th, 2005, 09:18 PM
Snipers with Long ballistas(Range: 3-13)(Not made up)Came to the top of the castle.
Vincent was commanding them as usual.
"Fire. I don't want to get shouted at by Xefro if Sykora dies. At every single one of them."
He looked out.
"Could it be? Heath! Even though we are on opposite sides right now I think it's time for you to say good-bye." Said Vincent.
He ordered the Long ballistas to fire at will.
"I don't care if you miss. I'll load these Ballistas with more bolts if i'll have to." Said Vincent to the Snipers.
'Yes Sir." Said all three.
Vincent was worried about this,but he stayed and watched the battle anyway.

Draik
July 6th, 2005, 05:00 AM
Sykora sensed the bolts coming at him. He stared at Heath. Vincent launched a wave of arrows directly at Sykora and Heath. Sykora took control of Heath's arm and broke it as fast as the blink of an eye. Sykora kicked Heath's Wyvern and Heath fell off. As the Wyvern was in the air, flying back to Heath, Sykora jumped and kicked the Wyvern directly into the wave of arrows. Sykora shouted just enough so Vincent could hear, "That's enough!"

Lu Fei 21
July 6th, 2005, 01:58 PM
"Ha the trap worked." Rath yelled to Sykora. Sykora turned to Rath in a confused look. Kent tackled Sykora out of nowhere and stole one of the Dragon tomes. "See Sykora I hear what Eliwood tells me, suck as you getting new powers. I was expecting you to attack so I came prepared." Rath said mockingly. Heath was lying on the ground with a broken arm while Priscilla was healing him, he tried to whistle for his Wyvern and it barely made it alive with two bolts in its right wing. "...*cough*..remeber my Wyvern is trained to be fast, unfortunatlly not fast enough to dodge every arrow shot at it." Heath explained to Sykora. Rath started walking with the Dragon tome in his hand toward the tower with Eliwood. "Oh mighty Legendary Dragon I call upon you to do me this request, destroy the target that is in front of me." Rath said summoning the legendary dragon. A dragon of beautiful colors came from the sky and set the tower on flames. "Kent go and rescue lord Eliwood before the wall collapses." Rath said quickly to Kent. Kent right away rode his horse dodging enemies, and enemy arrows to Eliwood's safe rescue. "Hmph now what are you gonna do Sykora I have your uncles magic as well, and on top of that I have the Sword of Light." Rath said to Sykora with a bit of happiness. As Heath got healed he turned to his Wyvern and pulled out the two bolts. "I'm sorry to tell you this but we are gonna have to talk to Vincent, which means we will have to get closer to the Ballistea." Heath whispered to his Wyvern regretablly. In a falsh Heath and his wyvern flew to Vincent's location. "Hm looks like I will have to take care of things on my own. Sykora you will die by my power, don't thing your uncle's power will kill me as I use it, let me remind you, I have the Sword of Light, which can definetly stop your uncle's bad power against me, but it doesn't mean I can't use it on you. Oh Legendary Dragon may I call upon you again to aid me fight Sykora and his Dragon." Rath said holdin the tome in one hand tightly, and the sword in the other also being held tightly. The same dragon from before came back and landed right in front of Rath.

Draik
July 6th, 2005, 03:09 PM
"Ha! Rath, I'd knew you'd do that, we were friends. I suspected this. I still have the Light dragon of Narga. I got more than tomes. I got Eliwoods Durandal, Holsety, Ivaldi, Garm, and many more. Rath, the dragon is dark. It was constructed by Xefro's magic and passed on to me. You can't give it orders. The Sword of Light? I've witnessed the power myself, I know what Light Magic in your sistem feels like. It's what killed my father." Sykora ran so quickly that it seemed that he dissappeared into the wind. He reappeared behind Rath's back. He whispered in his ear, "This is what happened to me when I was younger." He kicked Rath in the back of the head, knocking him out. Sykora yelled, "See what happened to me! He's the only family I have left! You have the Silver Wolf of Sacae!" Sykora took back Loupustu and summoned the two dragons. Sykora picked up the Sword of Light and shattered it into pieces with his own two hands. "None of you can kill me, I'm very well equipped." "I'll kill you Rath, no matter what it takes." He plunged a shard of the Sword into Rath's horse.

The Vince Knight
July 6th, 2005, 05:16 PM
Vincent saw Heath and took out an axe. But he didn't want him to die,he went back inside and went to sykora's spot.
"Sykora,Master tells me that I have to protect you and help you." Said Vincent.
"Xefro should rule all,he should kill all! But his family and my minions/his!" XD

"Sykora,Lets go into the castle with your dragons and i'll leave my Mamkute to guard the gate. Sounds good?"

Zero ex
July 6th, 2005, 06:48 PM
Once Vincent leaved, Kyosgue thought " So these is how i use magic, now its time for payback, Xefro killed my parents with the Dark sword, heheh i will kill him..." Kyosgue go to the battle and saw all fighting and Kyosgue thought " @$%*, with who shall i unite." Kyosgue ran towads Vincent and said " Vincent, what the @$%* is going on, get the hell out of here i will personally kill them. O h! and take sykora." Kyosgue go to where Rath team was and said " So now you are the commander Rath. I have new power, We can make a deal or we can fight until death. The Deal is help me killing Sykora and Vincent in exchange I will return Eliwood soul, Is it a deal?"

Xefro in is castle said " Bring Quyert, I need to talk to him." The soldiers called for Quyert

Quyert Info
Age 23
side: Evil
best stat: Attack, strenght
worst stat: Def
Apparence: Tall, a red hired guy.
Story: (Kyosgue brother) After the death of his parents Xefro raised him, to be the best Hero of all, Quyert is well adjusted, a noble person, a person that will give his life for friend or one of his soldiers, it can be said that he is Kyosgue good side.
Items: Brave sword,silver sword, brave axe, light axe
Class : Hero

Quyert arrived and Xefro said " Bring Sykora here, i ned to show him something." Queyert replied " Yes my lord i shall bring Sykora. My lord i now this is out of the theme but,have you seen Vincent or my brother?" Xefro said " Vincent, I saw him in the morning. Aout Kyosgue i havent seen him." Quyertreplied " Thanks my lord, i shallo go then." As Quyert was leaving he thought " Kyosgue you are playing woth you live, I beg you do not kill Vince maybe he is a kid, but he is one of my more valuable friends.."

chrno
July 6th, 2005, 07:04 PM
hey hey , can i join ? i know its late "verry late".. if i can , i will put the info later

Zero ex
July 6th, 2005, 07:06 PM
OoC: Sure you can join.(tooooo short)

chrno
July 6th, 2005, 07:47 PM
thanks man

Name: kai
Side: neutral
Best stat: attack
Worst stat: magic
Apparence: dark red coat, with black kind of long hair, and black eyes
trait or character or how do it behaves: lazy, happy, and perv :)
Story: normal life, just want to get a **** out of his city
Items and Weapons:2 katanas and some kunai's
Class: assasin

The Vince Knight
July 6th, 2005, 09:06 PM
He went in with Sykora.
"My Lord,what would you like me to do? I'm one of your trusted commanders,But i'm very young. I don't know what to do." Said Vincent.
Vincent thought about heath for a second then he realised if he helped Xefro he'd be a real good commander.

Draik
July 7th, 2005, 05:08 AM
As Sykora was following Kent, he found Queyert. Queyert said, "Master Xefro needs to see you." Sykora trusted Queyert and went to his uncle Xefro. As he was walking, he thought about what he will do after the nobles are dead. He also thought about Kyogue. He was always cranky all the time and would never even talk or go near Sykora and Vincent. When they returned to Xefro's castle, Sykora had to walk 10 meteres to Xefro's throne room. When he got to the throne room, Sykora said, "What do you want Uncle?"

Zero ex
July 7th, 2005, 10:04 AM
Once Sykora and Quyert enter the room Quyert said "My lord, i have bring Sykora." Xefro turned his face towards Quyert and said "Good job, Vincent, Quyert both of you go to the village of syeque, there is a man in the poison shop that will give you a special tome. I told him that to of my special units will go." Quyert replied " Then we shall go my lord. Lets go Vincent."

Eliwood soul thought, "There must be a way....so i can return..."

Once Quyert and Vincent left Xefro said Sykora " I will tell you something now i do not have sons, I want you to be the future king and I want you to have this." Xefro taked a tome and said " This tome is the one that can change souls, bring souls. I want you to take care of it Sykora." Xefro start to using his diabolism and created man with some dragon wings, face of a skull and a tail that have fire. " This my new son, will be your partner use him if you are in danger."

Draik
July 7th, 2005, 04:46 PM
Sykora was very pleased with his uncle. "Uncle, I will treat it like my own brother." Said Sykora. He went off to find the nobles and kill them. Sykora thought, since the Sword of Light shards are in my possestion, nobody can hurt me right? Then he stood still for a bit. Kyogue, Kyogue he hates me and Vince. Could he be the one that wanted to kill me? The one that shot the bolt during the way home? Sykora didn't know what to do.

Lu Fei 21
July 7th, 2005, 05:02 PM
"Yes I am the commander. Kyosgue you betrayed us, and you helped Eliwood become nothing but a lost soul. You have also let Sykora betray us. Sykora has killed my horse and killed our good friend Legualt. I hope he did not kill Matthew while he was at it. You also attacked both me and Kent........" Rath yelled at Kyosgue knowing that if he fought he would dioe because he is weak from Sykora's attck. "Ha ha ha ha but atleast one good thing happened. Sykora is a fool, no one can break the Sword of Light, not even the Sword of Darkness. Not even the most powerful of magic, and not even those dragons can destroy the sword. It is indestructible. I played him for a fool and brought out some weak Silver Sword that can be broken if slashed by a hand." Rath chuckled proudly knowing that he will kill Sykora but first killing Xefro. *Rath Xefro has just brought his son back from the dead, and is helping Sykora with evil magic, kill the poor son with the Sword of Light* Eliwood said to Rath.

"Hmph Sykora found me, I better make haste. Ha here it is the chamber. My lord I know you can barely hear me but I have come to rescue you." Kent said to the speachless unconscious body of his lord. *Kent thank you for helping me, also you don't need to worry about enemy plans. My body is here to listen and stay with your group when you bring me back, but the good thing that you can prosper from is that I have a soul that can stay with the enemy, and they can never find out I'm there listening to their plans. Ha ha this is good, listen to Rath's plan and watch out for Kyosgue I don't know if he's evil, so trust him, but at the same time, keep an eye on him, for me please.* Eliwood said to Kent as he put Eliwood's body on his horse and rode off unspotted. "Yes my lord." Kent agreed to Eliwood's words but with worries of what is to happen next.

Heath has found Vincent away from eveybody to calm down and relax for a little bit before Xefro gives him some more orders. "Please Vincent put your weapon down I came to talk to you not fight. Can't you see what's going on with lord Xefro? He has become evil, we must stop him, as a friend I ask for you to join me and Eliwood's (Rath for right now) group, and save the world from destruction." Heath said to Vincent hoping Vincent will agree. "Please listen to what I say, we have been friends for aa long as I remember. Do we have to fight?" Heath asked Vincent.

The Vince Knight
July 7th, 2005, 05:09 PM
"I lived to serve Xefro and thats what I'll do." Said Vincent. "I'm sorry but I made my decision. Even though we are on opposite sides,We'll be friends still thats what I thought. I'm sorry.." Vincent with Sykora and Quyert teleported away.

Draik
July 7th, 2005, 05:18 PM
Before Sykora teleported, he dashed and slashed Heath with a Toxin Axe. Sykora went back to kill the nobles. He followed Vince and Quwert as they teleported to the fort where he met Kyogue. "Kyogue, have you betrayed your master?! He was going to promote you!" "Rath, I know about the Silver Sword, how you tricked me. Now I have Diablolsm, and will take you soul away!" "OR sould I take Priscilla." Sykora chose Priscilla and soon started to leave when Kyogue ran to him. Sykora said, "Kyogue, master has no use for a traitor now." Sykora kicked Kyogue in the stomach, knocking him out.

Lu Fei 21
July 7th, 2005, 05:33 PM
"Hm what were you thinking Vincent, you will only die by the evil lord, but I do like that we can still be friends, but we will have to get him to join us so he can be safe from death's grip, I sense that those three are being used by Xefro to destroy the world, his own loyal general Vincent, Kysogue's own brother, and his own nephew, are gonna die by his hands probably." Heath said to himself after they teleported. "Ha I dodged his attack with that Toxin Axe." Heath said worringly. Out of no where behind the castle where no one saw a half demon appeared.

Name: Devil's servant (Garfro)
Side: It doesn't matter he kills everyone.
Best Stat: Everyrthing
Worst Stat: Nothing
Killable: No because he is already dead.
Garfro is an evil being that came when Kyosgue used a secret magic in private called Deathastic. Xefro hoped to use this power, but unfortunatly it didn't work *hint hint monster apperaing away from Xefro*. So now it has come to kill every one, the only thing that can stop it is Kyosgue's magic that no one knows about called Lightastic. Kyosgue doesn't know that Xefro tried Deathastic, but when Kyosgue finds out he will have a rough battle with the monster, but hopefully he will win. The monster then disappeared into a unknown portal that he just created to leave where there is alot of people *hint where Vincent and them are going, because he felt a teleport going there*. Also the monster is a little crazy in the head, so he will just keep saying his creators name Lord Xefro, but while he says that he will kill anyone and everyone.

"I almost made it........Rath I have our lord's body lets get out of here." Kent yelled at Rath. "Yes we don't need to stay here anymore let's get out of here, look Kyosgue if you want to join us then I guess I will accept it for now, but we will talk about this later lets just get out of here. Come evreyone let us go to the town of Grase." Rath replied. Heath saw everyone leaving and strated to follow them while sensing a very powerful force appear then disappear. "This doen't feel good." Heath said to himself feeling sick in his stomach. Raven went up and grabbed Priscilla from Sykora, and stabbed him in the back with his Steel Sword. "Now leave you ^!@%!$#." Raven said to Sykora while pulling the blade out of his back. Sykora started bleeding then backed off and teleported with Vincent.

Ooc: Poor Sykora doesn't know he has only a Silver Sword, and lets keep it that way untill he meets up with the moster. Muha hahaha...*cough*....
Oh I forgot to say this. Welcome chrno to the RP! :D I wonder who you will join.....*gulp*.... I don't feel good, just kidding. :classic:
Doh now I have to change some things.... :dead:

The Vince Knight
July 7th, 2005, 05:42 PM
Inside a nearby fortress...
"Sykora what shall we do... I don't know what to do." Said Vincent.

Zero ex
July 7th, 2005, 05:47 PM
When Sykora kicked Kyosgue he noticed it was a ilussion. Kyosgue said "Do yuo really think i will be beate-" "Shut up Kyosgue, if you are a traitor i will have to kill you brother.." Kyosgue replied " Stay the hell out of this battle Quyert! Xefro killed our parents! You are helping the one who gave death to our parents no more than that you are protecting him! If you will be in the way then i will kill you!" Quyert punched Kyosgue and said "I remember my parents they were good persons...but they were traitors, they bertayed LOrd Xefro thats why they were killed." Kyosgue start walking woth his party and said " You will help the one that have maked me suffer, I will kill all your friends, your lord and finally I will kill you..." Quyert turned his face towards Vincent and said " Vincent I want both of you to leave, I will kill them..."

Draik
July 7th, 2005, 05:53 PM
Sykora left with Vince, he hadn't trusted Kyogue or Quwert yet, he was always to risky, that one day Kyogue will kill them all, that he wanted revenge for something. "Come Vincent." Said Sykora, being very regretful. As Sykora headed back to Xefro's castle, he saw some ruffling in the bushes. A Muthe Doog jumped at him! While the Muthe Doog was in the air, Sykora reacted so quickly that the Muthe Doog died (again) within 3 seconds.

Lu Fei 21
July 7th, 2005, 06:14 PM
Ooc: Sorry Sykora, but I have one question. Why do you act like the speed of light? Sure you can have a fast character, I have nothing against it, but most of your postst you act like your invincible. Remember even the strongest and fastest of warriors die. So don't rely on your character too much ok. ;) But you can still have a fast character, I don't mind, just as long as you don't have him too fast.

The Vince Knight
July 7th, 2005, 06:33 PM
"Oh fine..." Said Vincent.
He teleported to the Castle once more.

chrno
July 7th, 2005, 09:08 PM
as i was walking trou the castle to steal some food i here some noices of people, and i go to see whats going on, as i reach i saw kyosgue that was going to fight with another guy and i said; hey WAZZAAA kyosgue want some help?..hey do you got some food i am really hungry !?

Zero ex
July 7th, 2005, 09:20 PM
Kyosgue turned his face towards Kai and said " What the @%*& are you doing here? AAA! It doesnt matter Kai have this food, but i want you to repay me, go and hunt 2 kids. Kill them and bring their bodies here." Quyert said " I will not let him go." Kyosgue said " Change of plans, Rath Kent and the new guy, go and hunt Sykora and Vincent. Kai and I will kill this moron." Quyert moved his sword and attacked Kyosgue. Kyosgue try to evade it but he could not and got hit. "What the .... so now you are mor powerful bro." Kyosgue said. Quyert replied " I am way more powerful than you, remember i am the most powerful of the cardinals." (there are only 4 cardinals, one of them is death(Iche)). Quyert start running towards Ki and hit him " Both of you will die now.."

The Vince Knight
July 8th, 2005, 01:34 AM
Vincent was studying magic in the Library.
"Fimbulvetr!" He said loudly.
Some icicles popped out of the ground into the air,Then disapeared.
"...I must not die,I am a commander of Xefro." Said Vincent.
He saw a book.
It said: "How to make morphs." By Nergal(Dark Druid).
"!!!Can it be?" Said Vincent as he took out the book and went off to give it to Xefro.

Zero ex
July 8th, 2005, 08:26 AM
Once Vincent go to where Xefro was and handed the book Xefro said " Good job vincent, i have seen that a difference between morphs and diabolism is that the morphs can be human type. But now lets speak of another thing, Vincent tomorrow I need you to be here, o and tomorrow i want to see Quyert and Sykora to. Tomorrow will be a great day for you, tomorrow you will be a cardinal, one of the strongest warriors. Now I have a mission for you, birng Quyert I must alk to him.

Kyosgue start attacking Quyert. Quyert was defending of each hit. "Is that all you have got. Kyosgue you now you lack in strenght." Quyert said with a happy face. Kyosgue gave one more hit and tought " He s the strongest cardinal, but he is way more powerful that what i thought it was. But i have a plan, he can defend of every attack but not evade." Kyosgue taked out a tome and said some strange words "Now take this!" Kyosgue said, but he didnt now how to control magic and hit Kai. " Holy cow! this thing is difficult to use." Kyosgue said. Quyert start to laugh and said " So you are trying to learn magic, how pathetic, you do not know how to use it." Quyert run towards him and hit him, Kyosgue reacted and try to protect of the attack with his iron sword, but Quyert attack was so powerful that break Kyosgue sword, Kyosgue evaded the attack but Quyert Kicked himin his stomach. Kyosgue fall and said " You how...ca..n..you beat me."

Draik
July 8th, 2005, 08:40 AM
Sykora was in the woods where he met Vince. Vince told Sykora to go to Xefro's castle tomorrow. Since Sykora didn't have any duties, he rested with his cousin. Then he thought about Quwert and Kyogue. Sykora rushed into the heat of the battle where Kyogue was poorly striking Quwert. Sykora hit his own head. He said," Jeez, how weak is Kyogue without Diablolsm?" The next day, Sykora teleported over to Xefro's castle. Sykora asked,"What do you want from me my dear uncle?"

The Vince Knight
July 8th, 2005, 03:32 PM
"Lord Xefro. It seems.. Quvert.. is fighting with his brother." Said Vincent Sighing.
"So what shall we do now?".
Vincent obviously was worried. He didn't know what to do.

Zero ex
July 8th, 2005, 08:55 PM
Xefro said " Vincent go and stop the fight, bring Quyert here. Vincent your asend will start soon, now you will not be only a commander but you will be cardinal, now bring him here."

"Is that all you have got, please do not make me laugh, LOrd Xefro used his diabolism so you can be stronger and thats all you have got." Quyert said. Kyosgue stand up and start laughing " Hahaha, O brother you are so stupid, remember that i am a ilusionist. I did not want to use it, but this is a though battle so.." Kyosgue suddenly disapeared, suddenly there were lots of Kyosgues all at same time said " Guss who is the real one!" Quyert start attacking one by one until 10 of the Kyosgue start attacking him. As they were attacking him Quyert tought " I can defend of each attack, if I try to defend I will be beated, that means I shall use all my offense to beat him." Quyert hold his swordin a different pose and said " This attack is called the demon dance, luckily, you will be the test." Quyert's sword start to glow, suddenly there were crazy attacks, all in the field. Most of the Kyosgue disappeared only 3 remined. " Shall i guess who is the real one?" Quyert said.

The Vince Knight
July 9th, 2005, 01:35 AM
Vincent went to Quvert.
"Stop Fighting,Lord Xefro calls you Quvert." Said Vincent.
Vincent teleported with Quvert to Xefro.

Draik
July 9th, 2005, 04:48 AM
Sykora saw Vincent and Quyert teleport in the room and saw that Quyert was badly injured. He said the wounds didn't hurt at all but the wounds were deep and fatal. "Uncle Xefro, is there a way you can heal Quyert within 3 days?" asked Sykora. Quyert was limping within 5 minutes of his enterance. "Quyert, we need to heal you, your wounds are fatal, if we don't heal you within 3 days, you'll die!"

Zero ex
July 9th, 2005, 11:38 AM
Quyert said " Thanks Sykora but its fine, I want to see Vincent as a Cardinal both must be here." 2 cardinals enter to the room and one said " Quyert you are badly injured, who make you that?!" Quyert replied " Time no see Maria." The other persons saw Xefro and said " So a kid will be a cardinal." The persons go near Vincent and said " I am Kinje all call me the Golden Axe." Maria start laughing and said " That is a lie Vince, they call him the beast." Xefro satnd up and said Vincent come to the front, Sykora come over here. Vincent from now on you will be a cardinal. As a cardinal you can not help the traitors, not even your family you can only help your soldiers." Quyert saw Vincent and thought " This means that Vince will have to kill Heath, they are best friends, could he battle him?" " Now make your oath Vincent, to both me and Sykora."

"****" Kyosgue said badly injured. "Rath, Kent i will try to go to where you are, i have the tome to save eliwood soul..." Kyosgue collapsed after the battle with Quyert.

Draik
July 9th, 2005, 05:56 PM
Sykora raised his hand and said, "I pledge my duty to be a good cardinal, to be a loyal follower of Master Xefro, to do whatever he commands at any cost possible, even at a state of death." Sykora was sworn as a cardinal of Xefro. Afterwards, Sykora teleported to finish off Kyosgue. He found Kyosgue, the illusionist laying on the ground passed out with Diablolsm. Sykora thought, Amazing, even at a state like this, Kyosgue managed to obtain Diablolism!
Sykora kicked Kyosgue into a nearby lake and took the tome from his reach.
He said,"Master Xefro will be pleased what I found Kyosgue with."

Zero ex
July 9th, 2005, 11:46 PM
Kyosgue saw Sykora and thought " Huh that foolish did he thoguth i was stupid. But now i must go with Heath, Rath and Kent."

Quyert was seeing the assend of both Vincent and Sykora and there he Collapsed. " Quyert!" Maria screamed when he collapsed. Xefro saw him and said "Kinje grab his body, put it in the red room, in a hour i will try to cure him."

"Kent, Rath wait for Kyosgue.......he have the ....to.....put.......in my body."

The Vince Knight
July 9th, 2005, 11:46 PM
"...Well.. ok.. I'll do it.." He made a smile and disapearred into the darkness.

Lu Fei 21
July 11th, 2005, 06:25 PM
"Kent, Heath wait, remeber....the Sword of Light! It can bring back our lord. We will have to trust Kyosgue, I think he had a plan of betraying us this whole time. We will just have top ask him why he betrayed us. Right now, Priscilla heal Kyosgue. Kent give me Eliwood's body I will revive it with the sword. Heath scout if any enemy are coming after us in this cave." Rath said pulling out the Sword and placing it over Eliwood.
Ooc: (This is the same cave that the group stayed in before they reached Xefro's castle, yes the one that they stayed in when they got attacked and everyone didn't trust Kyosgue). Ok now back to the story!
Bic: "Oh Sword of Light please do me a favor and revive the lost soul of my dear lord." Ratrh pleaded to the sword as it glowed and brought back the lost soul of Eliwood. Also Kyosgue was being returned to his former self.

Zero ex
July 11th, 2005, 08:23 PM
Eliwood opened his eyes and said " I...I am in my body?!" Kyosgue stand up and sa that he was like a new person and said " What the.." He saw Kent reth, heath and raven and said " Now i now i am like new." Rath make the question to Kyosgue. Kyosgue replied "I betrayed you so i can gain the art of magic. Now i can use this tome." Eliwood said " Kyosgue you have gained our friendship, but now I want you to guide us to the castle." Kyosgue replied "I will guide you but we need new units, we can find some in the village of tereck, the time we were here i forgot to tell you about this village." Eliwood saw Kyosgue and said " Why do we need new unts Kyosgue?" Kyosgue replied " All of you are powerful but we need to kill the 5 cardinals , the cardinals are powerfull, but remember this all of you I will be the one killing the man named Quyert." Eliwood then said " Rath Kent lets head to Tereck."

Kinje grabbed Quyert and leaved him in the red room and said " OO Quyert how the hell did you got in this, you are the most powerful!"

One hour Later.

Xefro enter the room and used his diabolism and cured Quyert. Quyert wake up and Xefro said "Quyert who make this, who damaged yo like this." Quyert thought " I wont let Xefro kill my borther for this, maybe i can convice him to join me." and said " My lord I just fell from a little mountain, i was sleepy so-" Xefro said "You have a battle, i will let you kill the one who make this to you, I now you, ou would not let this to happen. Now go and have revenge." Quyert stand up and got out of the room there he saw Kinje, Maria, Vincent and Sykora and said " I have some missions." Kinje then replied " You can not give us missions." Xefro got out of the room and said " Yes he can as the best cardinal." Quyert then said " Thanks my lord. We need to stop the outsiders(Eliwood party) Kinje, you will lead the Kere soldiers to the village of Kito, in that village is te great staff Latona of light, We can let them steal the staff. Maria and Vincent, both of you will go and search for the sacred weapons of Keshe, i need you to bring me the great balde of ****e, Vincent you are a mage you will use the sacred tome named Orez, and finally go for the sacred axe named the Evangelion and finally Sykora and I will go to Tereck, Sykora in three days we must go there."

OoC: If you want to help me by using Kinje or Maria plese say it. This roleplay rocks, let keep it up.

Lu Fei 21
July 12th, 2005, 10:45 AM
I would like to play as Kinje if possible. :D
"One question Kyosgue. How are we gonna find more people to join us?" Rath asked. Heath came flying back and said that there were no enemy units heading toward the group. But he was feeling a little secretive, because it shouldn't have taken him that long to search the area, but no one payed attention. "My lord I will follow you to the end, also it's good to have you back sir." Kent replied happy, but a little worried because he didn't know if Kyosgue was for real or not anymore.

rAvEnSbestFwEnD
July 12th, 2005, 02:52 PM
ok.......... i wanna join as these two characters

Name: Hector
Side: good
Best stat: def and atk
Worst stat: skill
Apparence: -_- the same hector in the first fire emblem
traits: easy going, overconfident
Story: lord of Ostia
Items and Weapons: Wolf Beil, Armads, Killing Edge, Killer Ax
Class: Great Lord

and

Name: Hikari
Side: doesnt care anyone that can pay him
Best stat: speed, skill
Worst stat: def
Apparence: long black hair a scar over his left eye
trait or character or how do it behaves: easy going gets hungry easily
Story: just a wandering mercenary that wants money
Items and Weapons: Shamshir, Kusinaga Blade (skill lvl= S can use elfire as magic) Nidhogg, Aureola
Class: Angel Swordsman

thx lol ill try and get pix of my made up character hikari later cya!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/FMAcrazy101/Stuff/P4240008.jpg

Zero ex
July 13th, 2005, 08:50 AM
OoC: Sure Lu fei 21 you can be Kinje. Welcome ravensbestfwend. Hey i will call you ravens.

IC: Kyosgue answered Rath question by saying " Man, in tereck are the best mercenaries and lots of beautiful ladies, we can gain new recruits and some fun." Eliwood saw Heath and said " Thanks for search Heath, now we must go to Tereck. Kyosgue we will not waste moey in fun, we need new recruits!" Kyosgue replied " Hey I will pay for my fun time."

Maria saw Vincent and said " Now shall we go Vince."
"Sykora let s go for some weapons, we will need good weapons if we find the enemies." Quyert said.

Lu Fei 21
July 14th, 2005, 10:57 AM
Thanks Zero! :D
Now I will post Kinje's stats.
Name: Kinje
Best Stat: Speed
Appearance: Green hair, blue pants, brown gloves and boots, a red shirt, and a serious looking face.
Items: Killer Edge, Killer Lance, Killer Axe
Story: He joined Xefro for the Ranking of being a Cardinal, his cousin that no one knows about is Rath. Kinje does not know that he is fighting his own cousin, nor does Rath.
Class: Paladin
"Yes my lord, come troops of Kere we will ride to Kito and await the enemy." Kinje yelled to his troops.
Garfro teleported right behind Xefro and started to say something, then Sykora ran in the room because he felt sometrhing dangerous and more powerful then Xefro come in, so Garfro (if you all remember he's the monster that Xefro created that won't listen to anyone and kill everyone and everything) teleported back to his place for now.
"You are welcome my lord." Heath said. What do we do now my lord?" Kent asked. "Hmm I feel something bad in the air." Rath said sniffing the air to try and sense something.

Zero ex
July 14th, 2005, 07:28 PM
Kyosgue turned his face towards Rath and said "You can feel the air, man i thoght onlt the dogs could feel the air." Eliwood said " No Kyosgue, Rath is right there is something...could it be, maybe the enemies are coming." Kyosgue replied "Eliwood we need units we can not stay here." Eliwood replied to his comment by saying "Then Kyosgue take some units and go for some new units, Kent, Heath pricilla,Raven and I will stay here. Kyosgue you will go for some units with Rath." Kyosgue changed his face to a sad one and said " Man, why him, he is the most serious-" Eliwood said " Kyosgue that is a order." Kyosgue replied " Rightoo. Then lets go Rath, we can find new units and at same time some beautiful chics."

" Shall we go Sykora, lets go to Tereck, we can get some information of the outsiders there." Sykora and Quyert leaved.

Maria and Vince got the legendary weapons. " So vincent you will be using this tome, you must keep your oath."

The Vince Knight
July 15th, 2005, 10:09 PM
OoC: I just came back from camp for 4 days and had my birthday...
"Sir..What tome is this?" Said Vincent.
He loooked around and saw a soldier.
"Sire the outside gate has been breached,The enemy is coming inside With large numbers." Said the soldier.
"Prepare the army. I want them to get thm from the back and get killed. UNDERSTAND!?!" Said Vincent.
"Err... Yes sire." Said the soldier.

Lu Fei 21
July 16th, 2005, 08:11 AM
"......Why do I always get the most boring of missions....." Kinje pouted kicking rocks on the ground because that was his onle entertainment. "Hm I remember like it was yesterday" Kinje said to himself.......(flashback)...... "As a cardinal you will do great things for me Kinje, now take this oath and you will be remembered through out the land." Xefro said to Kinje. "Yes my lord, I Kinje will become a cardinal in order to bring peace and justice to our country and any other that needs it, I will also become a cardinal to protect you from harm my lord, I vow to be the most loyal cradinal to you my lord." Kije vowed......(end flashback)...."Hm he had a big smile on his face when I became a cardinal, he treated me like I was hius other son, until that one day when he made me cast his son into the forbiddden zone and was never seeen again, I knew something went wrong with my lord. All this bad stuff that happened was because of that sword he recieved.......I do not know what to think anymore, all I can do is just sit and wait." Kinje said feeling sick.
"Yes my lord I will retrieve more units to our cause with Kyosgue." Rath said feeling like he wanted to pout because he was being teamed up with Kyosgue, who thought this was a game and not a war.
"What do you say we do my lord?" Kent asked. "Yeah what if the enemy should come we need to go somewhere safe." Heath agreed while adding some words.
Meanwhile........
Garfro teleported to the spot where Maria and Vincent were resting. "Unghhhhhhh....Master.....Xefro......" Garfro graoned. He saw Vincent resting and noticed that wasn't who he was looking for so he was going to kill Vincent. Maria half asleep noticed what was going on and thought if it was one of Xefro's creations, but she didn't want to believe it was from her lord because if it was then why would it attack her and Vincent. So she attacked quickly and stabbed Garfro in the side with a spear. Garfro turned around and pulled the spear out of his side, then snapped it in half like a tooth pick. Garfro got tired and just teleported away leaving the two alone.

Zero ex
July 16th, 2005, 08:28 AM
OoC: Happy birthday!(I now is late but still Happy birthday man).

Maria said " Enemies?! Didnt Quyert give orders to Kinje to stop the enemy, Kinje could not be killed sp easily. Soldier check once again who is! Vince I now we can stop them but we can not lose this weapons, remember the legends this weapons con not be teleported, we will need to go to Xefro castle."

Quyert arrived to Tereck and said "Sykora go and rest I will check for enemies."

Eliwood remember something and said " We forgot Hector he is in the ship, Heath go for Hector you are the fastest."

The Vince Knight
July 16th, 2005, 03:05 PM
"...Alright... I'm going. I have to get more soldiers at the gate. THE GATE SHOULD NOT BE BREACHED." Said Vincent.
He teleported away into the fortresses and said for them to come and kill the enemy.
"..."Vincent sighed.

Lu Fei 21
July 21st, 2005, 06:36 AM
Ooc: Zero are you saying happy b-day to me? If so then thank you.
Ic: "Yes Eliwood I will retrieve Hector." Heath replied as he got on his Wyvern and flew off with real haste. "My lord what do we do know when Hector gets over here?" Rath asked.

Zero ex
July 21st, 2005, 07:51 PM
OoC: Yes.

IC:"We need new units, is better to bring persons that we can trust." Eliwood ansewred Rath question. "Let us go Rath, we can not lose the specia....l, um, units there are now." Kyosgue said with a face of happiness. then he thought" Crap, i was about to kill my little plan."

The Vince Knight
July 22nd, 2005, 02:48 AM
OOC: I THOUGHT HE WAS SAYING IT TO ME. ;_;
IC: "..." Thought Vincent.
(Flashback)"So are we friends forever?" Said Heath.
"Sure. As long as it may be." Said Vincent.
"But what if some kind of war happens and I do something like betray you?" Said Heath.
"We'd still be friends. Friends till' the end." Said Vincent.
"You're a good friend to have." Said Heath.
"Same with you." Said Vincent."I have to go. I'll see you at training tomorow!!" Said Vincent. (End Flashback)
"...I..." Vincent teleported to a secret place.

Zero ex
July 22nd, 2005, 09:33 AM
OoC: I was saying to both, dragonmaster said it and I saw lu fei.

IC:Maria saw Vince teleport to a place. Maria thought " Maybe this war is to hard for him.."

Rath and Kyosgue were heading to Tereck in the way Kyosgue was only talking and talking never shut up. " Rath what the name of your pony? Rath why are you always quiet with me? Rath why do you wear those strange clothes? Eliwood and Kent have different clothes do you like that kind of clothes? Hey Rath! Rath! Hey answer me! Rath are you alive?!" Rath turned his face towards. Kyosgue saw that Rath was angry like if he would Kill Kyosgue " H-hey I wa-s only jo-jo-king man, so calm down!" Kyosgue said and after that he started Laughing.

The Vince Knight
July 22nd, 2005, 04:21 PM
(Flashback)
"Are you interested in these tomes?" Said Heath.
"Yes. I'd like to use magic but also swords." Said Vincent.
"When did you get intrerested in them?" Said Heath.
"I got interested because I thought they looked cool. I'm having lord Xefro teach me." Said Vincent.
"Really? Thats wonderful! Maybe you an help me with the use of the sword!" Said Heath.
"Of course I would. See me at 5:00 PM at my mini castle tomorow if you want to use a sword." Said Vincent.
(END FLASHBACK)
"He knows how to use a sword already. But he needed training.." Said Vincent.
Vincent teleported to where Maria was.

Sakim
July 22nd, 2005, 05:50 PM
Name:Sakim
Best stat: Magic
Worst stat: Speed
Apparence: Dark Black Every Thing
Killing Man
Story: Killed Many People
Items and Weapons: Bloody Mace, Death Spell Book, Giant Bloody Sword, Bloody Spear
Class: Chaos

Zero ex
July 22nd, 2005, 07:03 PM
OoC: Welcome Sakim.

IC: "Where have you been Vincent, we need to go with Quyert!" Maria said.

Quyert was in Tereck entrance there he saw Rath and Kyosgue. He thought "He must be the leader, why didnt lord Xefro showed me the leader." "Sykora go and search for Vincent and Maria I think the battle will start soon." Quyert said. After that
Sykora teleported and telled to Maria and Vincent. "So Vince lets have some fun time, Sykora could you teleport us." Maria said. Sykora teleported them to Quyert location. "We are here chief!" Maria said. Then Quyert replied " Did you brought the weapons? Vincent you now the enemy can you tell me if the one that is with my broer is the leader?" Maria said " Here they are chief."

The Vince Knight
July 23rd, 2005, 02:05 AM
"Yes Maria." Said Vincent.
Vincent readyed his finest tropps for battle.

Sakim
July 23rd, 2005, 03:27 AM
Sakim searched for Xferno. He found nothing. "My lord Where are you!"

Lu Fei 21
July 23rd, 2005, 04:10 PM
Flash Back- "My lord we have just made an alliance with the country next to us." Kinje said happily. "Good, now we don't have to fight, I am not the person that likes to kill, I knew I could trust you go by yourself to form a treaty Kinje, listen would you like to be entrusted with this weapon." Xefro said ith a smile on his face. Xefro handed Kinje a Killer Silver Sword, the only one in the world. "Wow my lord I don't know what to say. Xefro's son bursts into the room. "Father I have brought you something that I found, it seems like a blade that you should use." Xefro's son said. Xefro retireved the weapon and unsheathed it. It was eminating some black aura, that suddenly flashed, no one knew what happened. Then one week later. "Father why have you betrayed the country that has became our ally just right after you retrieved that sword?" Xefro's son asked with a scared look on his face. "Hmph foolish boy do you wish to defy me?" Xefro asked yelling at his son. "Kinje come here, I want you to take my son to the neighboring village and make sure he stays there for the rest of his life." Xefro added. (note thats about a month before Rath and the group end up finding the dieing son because the night before Kinje was ordered to kill the boy, but Kinje had too much of a heart and just slit Xefro's son, until he bled to death.) "............yes my lord, I shall do what you wish.........." said Kinje regretablly while bowing then left and taking the son to the village. -end flashback. ".........my lord.......hmph this is very boring I might as well just go ahead and destroy the enemy myself." Kinje said known for the only man in the world for the least amont of patience.
"Rath looked at Kyosgue angrily, because he was mad at all those stupid questions Kyosgue asked, then asked him "why are you trying to betray us again? I can see that youy took me to the enemy lair." Rath said pointing to the coming enemy units. "You do realize that we can't fight them by ourselves, and that they are here to take me captive?" Rath said, knowing that he will be captured and it will be Kyosgue's fault for betraying them.....yet again.
"Here lord Hector jump on my wyvern we must return to lord Eliwood." Heath said as Hector got on and they flew away. Flashback- 5:00 "Hey Vince ready to train?" Heath asked anxiously. "Wow Heath your excited to train with a sword." Vince said with a smile on his face. "Oh you know it, come let us begin." Heath said readying his blade. "Now Heath there is alot to know so don't get too overconfident." Vince warned. "Yes, of-course." Heath agreed. -end flashback.

Zero ex
July 23rd, 2005, 08:16 PM
"Man i did not now that he enemy was here, I only want to have more units--" Kyosgue said but before finishing a voice said "Big liar, Kyosgue since you were kid you were a liar." Kyosgue said " Come out Quyert!" Quyert came out and said " O Kyosgue thanks for finishing the mission, Now we can capture one of the enemy unit. Now your wish will be comp--" "Close your mouth! I..He...He is a real friend i am not a traitor The other time I just...err.." Kyosgue said. Maria, Sykora and Vincent came out. Maria said "Sothis is your brother Quyert. OO he is cute" Kyosgue got angry and take out his sword and thought " Thanks to this bastards I lose the trust I have with him, my plan have failed." Then he said " I am not a cute boy, If you want i can show you who is the adult here!" Quyert move to where Kyosgue was and said " Broher have respect to a lady, to a person older than you. Have respect to my lord or i will have to kill yo--" Kyosgue punched Quyert and said " Have respect to a man that kiled his son... to a man that killed our blood...our parents. Quyert Now we will battle, If you hold back I will not forgive you." Maria help Quyert and said " You little pervert kid, I will ki--" Quyert moved and said " Stop Maria, capture his companion. Vincent we have a traitor I want you to show him that it was a bad desition to betray our lord. His name is Heath. I will have to deal with my brother. O i forgot Sykora I want you to join Kinje troops, Kinje is going to fight the rest of the enemies."

Xefro was in a room that no one thougth it was in the castle " My god I need to bring you the blood of a noble from other world, the blood of the creators of a ilusionist, and my own blood to give you live..." Xefor said to the sword.

The Vince Knight
July 24th, 2005, 02:40 AM
Flashback:
"You still want to fight? You're not the kind of soldier who chickens out." Said Vincent.
"I'll never give up! Lets keep going!" Said Heath.
"Ok,if you put it that way.." Said Vincent.
End Flashback.
Vincent wrote a letter to Heath:
"Dear Heath, I know you have betrayed me but meet me at the mini castle I trained you with the sword at." The letter said.
Vincent sent it to him(mail)and walked off.

Zero ex
July 27th, 2005, 07:27 AM
Quyert take out his sword and said " Then I will not hold back, this time I will kill you." Kyosgue laugh and said "Lot of words but no action at all." Then when Kyosgue finished saying that Quyert attacked Kyosgue, but he atacked so fast Kyosgue that Kyosgue could not evade it. Kyosgue fell in the floor. When his saw his arm it was bleeding like a cascade. "I will not hold back, are you sure you do not want me to hold back?" Kyosgue stand up and said " What is this tech, it arggh! hurts." Quyert kicked Kyosgue arm and said " Surrend now Brother i am a cardinal you and your friends must think that i am a weak foe, but they are wrong i am even stronger than you and i bet i am stronger that your new leader." Kyosgue saw Quyert and said " I do not have a leader." Kyosgue run towards Quyert and slashed his arm. Now that Kyosgue was near Quyert slashed his right leg. Kyosgue thought "I need help, he is more powerfull than the last battle." Quyert move to Kyosgue back and kicked him again. Kyosgue fell in the floor and start talking(Telepaticaly. If you remember the rock to talk telepaticaly. Only Kyosgue and Eliwood have one.) to a demon "Help me god" Kyosgue said while he was in the floor. A voice replied " Why shall i help you?" Kyosgue said " I promise to bring you back and i promise to steal the sword of darkness only help me, please help me.." Kyogue said.

Maria used Elfire ant attacked Rath and said "Now Sykora catch him!"

Draik
July 27th, 2005, 05:14 PM
OOC: Sakim, your posts are too short.
BIC: Sykora caught Rath in a blink of an eye.
He snapped Rath's arm and shattered the bone.
Sykora said, "Ha! With your arm, you can't even lift up a bow or sword!"
Sykora grabbed Garm and said, "This you last chance to live Rath!"
He waited and said to Maria, "Maria, go teleport to Xefro and tell him what has happened, this is a direct order."

Zero ex
July 27th, 2005, 07:16 PM
Maria "Ok i will go with lord Xefro." After saying that she teleported to the castle.

The Voice said Then I will give you the power you need, from now on you will not be a weakling." Kyosgue filled new power now he was changing his class (Thats why he was so weak.)

Twin S.Master: A great warrior lacking in strength but good in skill. Able to use twin swords but sacrificing his power with lances. Skill: The attack value is x2 each attack. Are two attacks.

Kyosgue stand up and said "Now lets play." Kyosgue take out another sword and thought "I have 2 options. To help Rath or to beat Quyert. O what the heck." Kyosgue ran towards Rath and grabbed him to a safer location. "Kyosgue what the...how did... forget it i will kill you now." Quyert ran towards Kyosgue and hit him with his sword. Kyosgue felled to the floor and saw that his arm was still bleeding. We still need help Rath i will try to communicate with Eliwood maybe Heath can come and help us Kyosgue communicated with Eliwood and tell all what was happening.

"Heath now that you brought Hector go and Help Rath and Kyosgue hey are in a fight. Kent, Raven, Pricilla, Hector and I will fight the enemies." Eliwood said.

Draik
August 1st, 2005, 08:41 PM
Sykora caught up to Kyosgue and kicked him into a nearby lake. He went into the lake and then cast Narga, shattering his limbs. "Rath, you are to weak, you can't stand up." and Sykora snapped Rath's legs, shettering them. "No weapons, no limbs, you a pathetic Nomad trying to kill us." Said Sykora, teleporting to Xefro. He said, "Master Xefro, Rath is completely helpless with no limbs to use." It was true, Rath was helpless and couldn't survive for a long period of time.

The Vince Knight
August 3rd, 2005, 03:16 AM
"Fool.. Just let me be by myself." Said Vincent as he went to Sykora.
At Sykora..
"So whats up anything happen lately?" Said Vincent.

Draik
August 3rd, 2005, 04:37 AM
"G'day Vince." Said Sykora as he said to his friend. "Oh nothing much just 2 beatings."
I shattered the limbs of Rath and Kyosgue, also, Kyosgue is drowning as we speak thanks to Narga's assistance." "Also, Rath is in a bush full with Wasps and Muthedoogs laying helplessly in a field callling for help." Sykora said, taking off his hood, revealing his long, black hair. "What aboutr you Vincent?" He asked politely.

The Vince Knight
August 3rd, 2005, 04:52 AM
"Not that much but Doing some instructions to the teachers at the castle. They need to teach the people who want to use a sword." Said Vincent while he was Taking off his helmet.

Draik
August 3rd, 2005, 04:57 AM
"I could help with that." said Sykora, drawing out his blade and feeling it. He said to Vince, "This sword was forged by my father, it took 4 years to make the blade and 2 years to make the handle." "It is named, the Shisuaga sword." "Vince, I also heard you studying Magic in the library, I could fetch you a teacher or so, maybe my brother could give you some pointers." Said Sykora, winking at Vince.

Lu Fei 21
August 4th, 2005, 03:57 PM
Ooc: Sorry y'all I couldn't get on the forum, so I couldn't post. :( But I'm back :P
Bic: Rath was on the ground starting to feel his right arm again cause Sykora thought he broke, but it just goes to show you that he is still weak. Sykora noticed Rath crawling his way toward Kyosgue to save him from drowning. Sykora decided to go finnish off Rath. He jumped up in the air and was stabbing his sword downward so it kills Rath instantly, but it was a trap, Rath quickly drew his bow with his other arm and mouth and hit Sykora with so much speed that he flew backwards onto his back. "Darn, I was aiming for his neck, but the sun was in my eye." Rath pouted. The arrow only hit Sykora in the chest, but it was a steel arrow so Sykora would need medical attention right away or else he would die by losing so much blood too quickly. Vince just stared at the bleeding Sykora and then looked back at the helpless Rath and thought of killing him the proper way but noticed that Heath was coming by quickly and knew not too fight his dear friend because of thier promise to each other, so he teleported away without a word. Sykora telekinetically talked to his so called "uncle which killed his entire family" and was requesting help. "Hmph you have failed me my nephew you will not be getting help from me, you will die right there, by enemy or blood loss, or help your self, or even if someone helps you get back, haha either way you are a disgrace to me." Xefro said to Sykora, knowing he is pathetic. Maria tuned in the conversation and felt some pity, so she quickly teleported to Sykora and retrieved him and brought him back to heal. "Hm pity, I knew this was too much for the silly boy, it seems he should have stayed with his friends haha, but then I wouldn't be able to USE him to my advantage, now I must get back to work." Xefro said turning back inot his room to see what went wrong with his magic.
Meanwhile......
"Rath! Are you alright here let me help you out." Heath said in the nick of time while picking him up and laying him down nicely on the floor, waiting for Priscilla to come and heal him. "...*Cough*..... thanks Heath but hurry and go in the lake, Kyosgue is drowning." Rath said being very tired. Heath jumped in the lake with haste, and found Kyosgue in time to help back up and give him some air. "Ok he's getting a bit better, we just need Priscilla to heal him. Rath crawled over and put his hand on Kyosgue's forehead, he heard a wierd voice talking to Kyosgue, telling him something about hell coming to rule the world, it was all so blurry to Rath he didn't hear much, but he also heard something about the Sword of Darkness. "No it can't be! He is not gonna...what I think he's gonna......oh god, I think this is something way bigger than even Xefro." Rath said with so much fear in him. "....*cough*...umm excuse me I think you guys forgot about me." Quyert said with his sword in his hand. Heath was getting up when suddenly, Hector came and slashed at Quyert's back. "Now I am giving you a chance to retreat, so leave now." Hector threatened Quyert. So without hesitation Quyert teleported to get healed.
Also....
".......what am I to do........Hector.......why am i remembering you...your brother and I were good friends, I wonder where you and him are...right now......" Kinje said to himself in deep thought being so bored, but happy because he likes relaxing and not doing anything.
Creeping in the darkness........
"glahrr.....mahhhhh........Lordddd.....Xefrooooo...youuu....deaddd....masterr..will........ get you. I can talk! Yes my master says you are the one that brought me here to make you as our sacrifice." Garfro said to himself while kneeling down to a strange looking door.
New Stats:
Name: Garfro
Side: Hell
Purpose: Unknown
Being: The Living Dead/Demon Warrior
Strongest Stat: Still everything
Weakest Stat: Still everything, but can be killed by the Sword of Light, which Eliwood still has.
Other: He was just given the ability to talk now.

Zero ex
August 4th, 2005, 09:52 PM
When Kyosgue got some air he screamed "Forgive me my lord, I...was only getting fun!" The voice then said "Kyosgue, I will give you one more opportunity to complete the mission if you fail I will destroy your soul...no your existence." Kyosgue saw Rath and punched him in his face and said "You! you were hearing didn't you!" After saying that Kyosgue collapsed.

"That person he have the strenght of a bull!" Quyert said. "Quyert! Stop saying that you are still bleeding, if you move i will not be able to heal you." Maria said. "Maria, is ykora all right?" Quyert said to Maria. "Yes he mut be alright i was the one that healed him." Maria said with a happy smile.

A man was walking near the battlefield. He saw that Kosgue and Rath were ina bad state. So he walked near them and said "Do you need help with them. We are near Tereck, If you want i can escort you all the way to Tereck in exchange of some money."

Draik
August 5th, 2005, 12:49 AM
OOC: I never broke it, I shattered it completely
BIC: As Quwert was heal Sykora, he went back to Rath and picked up the bleeding Rath and stared. Sykora stacked Rath and Kyosgue on a thorn bush, leaving them bleeding and disesed from the poison. "Rath, Rath, Rath, you'll never heal on a Poisoned Bush, Kent is miles away and Kyosgue is in a worse condition than you." He grabbed Lopoutustu and stacked more venomous bushes on top of them. Sykora removed his cloak. On his face, were twin scars, both paralell on each side of his face. "See Rath!" His voice growing louder, "I am a Cardinal of this world, Xefro is my Father's twin brother." "Now do you see who I am?" "Xefro killed my brother for a reason, to kill you."
"I shall tell you no more, but nobody but us knows you're here." "Sykora used Diablolsm and took away Rath and Kyosgue's soul. Sykora teleported back to Xefro's castle and said, "Uncle, a few people reunited today, including Rath, Kyosgue, and Eliwood himself.
Uncle, Rath is now dead, he is under my control." "You don't understand, I do this for my position, I do it because of you, you're my only family left, I'm your only family left."
"Even if you banish me, I'll still be your nephew, even if you kill me, I know that you will be heartbroken, my grandfather knows all about you as does my own father."

Zero ex
August 5th, 2005, 07:02 AM
When Sykora was takingKyosgue soul away the voice said "Adios Kyosgue now I will use the body, you were useless, A weakling. " Kyosgue soul Replied "But that Kid he...i collapsed you @%$&*# god." Kyosgue soul was taken away. "The man said darn I think i will not gain money." The man ran to Tereck. Suddenly Kyosgue body stand up, his face changed, his way to move was strange. The voice in Kyosgue said "O a little boy is playing with this body huh, now i will show you the great power." Kyosgue's body kicked Sykora but with so much strengh that blood start caming out of his mouth. "I am Zeke, remeber my name, i will be the one that will conquer this world." The voice said. Zeke moved towards Hector and said "Another lord, Die!" Zeke slashed Hector arm. "Now I have the lord blood." Zeke said with a big smile in his face.

Zabuza
August 5th, 2005, 10:19 AM
After Zeke injured Hector Mattew apeared and attacked Zeke, but Zeke jumped to a side making Mattew miss the attack. "What is wrong whit you Kyosgue why are you attacking lord Hector?" said Matew very angry "well there is no way I will trust you again." Then he try one more time to hit Zeke and this time he hit him but it was not a very big injury. Then Zeke take out his sword and injured Mattew making him fall to the ground.

The Vince Knight
August 5th, 2005, 05:34 PM
"Yea,I still need leesons for magic,i'm getting good at it but i'll need more practice." Said Vincent.
Vincent was sitting at a nearby tree and he got the sword forces ready.

Lu Fei 21
August 6th, 2005, 12:56 PM
Ooc: Sykora nobody can shatter another persons bones ok kid. So you only broke them.
Bic: While Rath noticed that he was thrown into a soft pile of bushes, he noticed that Kyosgue's lord has taken over Kyosgue's body. Priscilla came in time and healed Rath. Then Eliwood saw what was happening and came with the Sword of Light to end this. Garfro teleported behind Kyosgue/Zeke and said, "Master you have finnaly came. I'm sorry that I didn't get the blood of Xefro to bring you here, but is this servant's body ok?" "Yes it is" replied Zeke with a smile on his face "Now come Garfro we will take over this punny little planet together, but of course with the army that I brought." Zeke added. Then out of no where a black hole appeared and a whole army of tens of thousands of monsters coming out to take over the world. While all this happened a familiar sword came flying through the air right into Garfro's heart. "...ugh...." Garfro said as his last word. He saw who threw the sword, it was Eliwood, and that was the Sword of Light that is in him now. Garfro slowly died away. "....gasp...... my army of monsters it seems that luck is not with us right now, we will retreat for not but first." Zeke said as he took a spear from the ground and ramed it intoo Sykora's stomach, so hard that he can't get out of the ground. "I will go kill Xefro, later Lord Eliwood it will be your time to die." Zeke threatened. He looked at his dead partner and tried to get the Sword out, but it burned his hand when he touched it. "I guess the Sword of Light is too pure, no matter, I will get the Sword of Darkness." Zeke chuckled as he teleported away and his army disappeared. "Priscilla pick up Lord Hector's arm from the ground and try to heal it back into him." Heath said, "I'm going after him, my good friend Vince is in there, enemy or not, he is still my friend I will not let him die." Heath added as he made haste and flew away to the castle.
Meanwhile...
"What was that...a black hole...no it can't be, the prophecies were correct then, hell is going to rule the world, I must warn everyone. Come my men we leave this place." Kinje said getting ready to part to the action.
In Xefro's Castle....
".......Huh who's there?" Xefro said all frightened. "Hello Xefro, I hear you were the one that used you magic to help my friend get into this world." Zeke said mockingly. "...so my magic did work..." Xefro said to himself. "You stay back I will kill you." Xefro threatened while pulling out the Sword of Darkness. Just as he pulled it out Zeke was right in front of him and said "Bye bye" and killed Xefro instantly. Now with the blood of Hector (it doesn't matter it just had to be a Lord's blood) and the blood of Xefro (Xefro's blood mattered) Zeke took the Sword of Darkness and said some strange magic words, and he transformed into his regular self, and turned all of Xefro's troops into his monsters. Maria with shock was staring at what just happened. "Ahh its good to be in my body again." Zeke said with a smile on his face "Now no one can stop me" he added.
Kinje noticed that his troops turned into monsters, and thought (darn it already happened, oh well I'm faster riding by myself anyway) so he rode of with haste.
"Vince, Vince where are you my friend." Heath yelled looking al over the place. "Man this is a big castle." he said to himself.
"My lord what shall we do with this pathetic weakling." Kent said with anger. "Kent calm down I say we leave him here, it is only a matter of time before Zeke kills Xefro, so Sykora can't have a reason to attack us anymore, but I don't trust him, I still didn't even trust Kyosgue the second time he joined us, so we should just leave Sykora here to die, I don't feel like killing him myself. Rath said looking at Eliwood walk over to the Sword of Light and put it back into it's sheath.
Ooc:Ok so if I got this correct Kyosgue died, by his own master. Xefro died, and Garfro died. Maria might do something. Vince is no where to be found. Kinje is deciding to stop the fighting and help the world from total destruction. And Qyuert is probably hiding some where in a corner. Oh and Sykora is pinned to the ground and can't get out unless a cuple people help, cause he sure can't get out by himself. That was the under world's lord that just pinned him, he is too WEAK to get out by himself.

Zero ex
August 6th, 2005, 09:23 PM
Zeke walked toward Kyosgue and said "Kyosgue i wil give you this last chance to join me, if you join i will bring your parents. So what do you said?" Kyosgue replied "I will join you. But let me kill Xefro soliers at least let me kill these ones their names are Vincent, Sykora and Quyert." Zeke replied "then go on!" Kyosgue start walking and saw Vincent "Time to die, you never trusted me you hated me now I will take your life." Kyosgue ran toward Vince and kick him. Suddenly Quyert enter the room ad hit Kyosgue "Nowim really going to kill you brother!" Quyert said. "Let's rock!" Kyosgue said.

Eliwood and the others start running to find a safe place. then the man came out and said "Here! come here!" Eliwood go toward the man and suddenly disapeared. "Go on, Hector, kent and the other enter to the hole. When they got out of the hole they noticed that they were in a peceful town. "What's going on?" Eliwood said the man. The man replied "Its the Ragnorak, but now i must present myself. I am Triores" Eiwood said "Ragnorak? What is the Ragnorak?" Th man replied "Is the war between the Demons, Angels, and the ones between them." Eliwood was confused so he said "Who are the one in the middle?" Triore responded by saying "Us, the humans, we are the ones in between." Eliwood said "So what ar you saying is that the fundation between us have been broke?" the man said "Yes it had, but there is a way to stop the Ragnorak." Eliwood said "With the sword of light" The man then said "No there are other weapons. Those weapons are not normal like the sword of darkness and the swrd of light. They only appear in the final battle, if god trust you he can hand the weapons. the weapons are The axe of Freedom, Kezeke. The bow of justice, Deroke. And the most powerful of the 3 weapons is the sword of judgement, that sword is even more powerul than Kezeke and Deroke fused, the sword is called Esterieke."

The Vince Knight
August 7th, 2005, 01:13 AM
Vincent wondered off into his Fortress for training his magic skills.
Vincent made his soldiers fling red targets.
"Thunder!" Said Vincent.
Thunder struck on both targets making them shattered into pieces.
Vincent took a little rest.

Draik
August 14th, 2005, 07:07 AM
Sykora had blood rushing from his mouth. The pain was intense, he could not bear it. Sykora had to go to an action he had never done before. Sykora had to trust a dragon 100% to heal him. He thought, Sigh, I have to use dragon blood, the strongest cure. I need to cut one of my dragons though. Xefro will not be pleased. Suddenly the wound in is chest opened again. He was in great danger. He had to do what was best for him. Sykora thought again. Come on, what to do, think about the lessons at school, THINK! Suddenly, a memory popped in his head, he was 12, his class just started learning about dragons, his teacher said, "Dragons are the quickest at healing animal, healing a major wound in 3 minutes." Then Sykora smiled. If a dragon could heal him and itself in 3 minutes, Narga could heal him in 3 seconds! He summoned out Narga, he chanted, "Aluah sacormanto!". The wounds suddenly dissapeared, and went to Narga, which healed itself quickly too.

The Vince Knight
August 24th, 2005, 12:31 AM
Vincent slept at a nearby tree to Sykora,listening to the great words he said.
"Errr... What can I say? Bravo?" Said Vincent tiredly while clicking his fingers.
Vincent then used Bolting at a nearby target over a lake.
The target broke into pieces.
"I forgot,They were for Bow and arrow users." Said Vincent sighing.

Lu Fei 21
August 24th, 2005, 04:58 PM
"......Sykora...I'm sorry....but you still have much to learn from me, because I am your master/mentor/caring, adoptive father....." Rath said to himself. Heath decided not to look for Vince anymore cause he knew something would attack him, so he turned back to Eliwood and the rest of them. Kent decided not to bother any one any more so he left the party to search for answers. "Lord Eliwood I'm sorry but I need to find something to rid the world of this darkness, I will leave you know." Kent said with a bit of sadness in his voice. (Just so everyone knows, I'm not getting rid of Kent, I will still say what he's up to, but it's just that he won't be with the group any more). Kinje appeared to the group and noticed Eliwood, Rath saw Kinje as the enemy, so he put his bow and arrows up to fight. "Relax, I came to help you guys. Eliwood, I have traveled to you to destroy the darkness, I sense my lord is dead, so I have no one to follow any more, I choose to join with you. Don't worry this is not a trap, yes I did have troops, but now because of the evil that has come, he has turned my troops into monsters, so I left them. Please wil you accept my help?" Kinje explained.
Meanwhile.....
"..........the world................I will help......." said the strange character to himself in a far off land unknown to everyone.

Zero ex
August 24th, 2005, 06:56 PM
OoC: I will leave, since my character is death, so someone use eliwood.

The Vince Knight
September 11th, 2005, 03:46 AM
OOC: I'll be Eliwood. :)
"Ok.. So whats your name? Ah Kinje is it? Welcome aboard Kinje!"
Eliwood smiled and everybody cheered.

A Herd of Troops later...
"MARCH! LEFT,RIGHT,LEFT,RIGHT...." Said Vincent charging his men towards a hidden village.
"YES LORDLING!" Said his troops.

Vincent thought about the village he was attacking..
*Flashback*
Vincent: This place holds so many memories of my mother and father. I will never forget you two. You shall always be with me.

Vincent in the flashback put a photo of him with his parents(They are dead now) in a safe place.

Vincent then turned around.
"Troops,about face!" Said Vincent.

Zabuza
September 11th, 2005, 06:04 AM
occ: You know what I think I'm going out of this RP. So anyone that whants can control Mattew and Guy.