PDA

View Full Version : Ezekiel Bloor's Academy

Psychotic_Demon
May 23rd, 2005, 04:09 PM
How would you feel if one day you suddently discovered you could hear people talking in photographs, or you could talk to animals? Stunned? Amazed? Well what if you were also told you had to switch schools, leave your friends, and stay to an ancient school located far from home?

What if you're a genius in Art, Drama, or Music? What if your parents send you to this same school?

This is exactly what happens when you discover your gift, whether you're a genius, or you're endowed. You're suddently off in a new world, trying not to draw too much attention to yourself, because they are watching. The Bloors and Yewbeams, each of which own this school. For some reason, they want the pendant you own, which someone very dear to you gave you.

While there, you decide to band up with some other childern, to learn why the Bloors and Yewbeams want these so badly. They seem to hold a power of their own. At first, they were just taking them away as punishment, but after a few students wouldn't hand them over, their messures became more extreme. One girl is killed...

~*~*~

Keep in mind:

This school used to be a castle, so there are secret passages and hidden things everywhere. Across the gardens, on the other side of the campas, there are ruins. That is where the girl mysteriously died.

Only seven people can be endowed. The others just have to be your regular old geniuses. But that won't be so bad now, will it?

There are three different areas that students are separated into. Music, Art, and Drama. Students have to wear a blue cape for Music, a green one for Art, and a purple one for Drama. Other than that, you can wear what you want. If you don't have your cape though, you'll get detention, which means bye-bye saturday.

If you live close enough to the school and you have permission, you can go home Friday evening and return Sunday night. The students who don't live close by or don't have a home have to stay and be bored.

To go to this school, you must be related to either a Yewbeam, Bloor, Moon, Fidelio, or Raven. Each of those families hold great power. You don't have to have that last name, but you have to be related to one of those.

~*~*~

1. Please, if you decide to leave, kill your chacracter, or send them to a different school.
2. Post at least twice a day.
3. I reserve the right to boot you from my RP if you are lacking the proper RPing skills.

~*~*~

Form:
Name:
Endowed: (If you are, put yes and then your power. Don't make yourself too strong!)
Area of Education: (You will have regular classes, this is just your specialty.)
Description:
Personality:
Pendant: (They all look somewhat alike, with a small sphere with some kind of design on it)
Other: (Hobbies, likes and dislikes, ect.)(Optional)

I'll post mine after someone else does.

Alana
May 23rd, 2005, 04:23 PM
Name: Okita
Relation: Moon
Endowed: She can move very fast and create blue/gold orbs of energy. When she is angry or sad she glows a slight blue/gold and her eyes burn a similar color.
Area of Education: Drama
Description: Bright gold eyes, short dark blue hair, a green tank top, blue jeans, a green headband and green sweat bands both wrists. She has a purple cape though she's not much for purple. She wears her pendant on a thin chain around her neck.
Personality: She calm and sarcastic at the worst of times. She is almost always cheerful and carefree. She is friendly and cares very deeply about all of her friends. She loves adventure and is rather stubborn and tough. She will always help those who need it and never backs down from a fight even if she knows she can't win. She is intellegent and always willing to make sacrifices for those she cares about.
Pendant: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v465/SpiritGirl/steiger_emerald_eye.jpg (Looks just like this only blue/gold instead if green)
Other:

imgonnakilllexie
May 23rd, 2005, 04:33 PM
Name: Thomas Kalan Seltic
Endowed: The ability to connect with the dead, like a phsycic.
Description: He wears a lot of black and is oftenly mistakened as a goth. He has piercing blue eyes and has a tatoo of a raven skull on the back of his neck. He has a burn on his wrist that has been there since he was two, and mysteriously as it seems it is believed to have been caused by a ghost.
Personality:He is a loner but not by choice, he has been shunned bye everyone except his family. He has always longed for friends and hopes to find some close relationships at his new school.
Pendant: His pendant has a bird claw engraved in it
Other: He enjoys to draw. His drawings are oftenly mistakened as a "cry for help" because of his disturbing styles, but he knows that they are just a way of putting his feelings down on paper.

Psychotic_Demon
May 23rd, 2005, 04:37 PM
I've added some things to the sign-up sheet. Sorry 'bout that. ^-^'
IGKL, You're a bit too powerful...

Form:
Name: Sadora 'Sadey' Whitestream
Relation: Bloor
Endowed: Yes. She is a shapeshifter, but can only use her power when it is dark.
Area of Education: Art
Description: Sadora has lavender eyes and wavy light brown hair that reaches her waist. Her skin is pale, and she is slim and somewhat short. She normally wears baggy jeans and a silver short sleeved shirt and a white, light unzipped jacket. Around her neck is a silver chain, and on that is the pendant. Its normally not visible.
Personality: Sadey is a kind, hyperactive girl who will stand up for whats right. Or what she thinks is right, anyways. She likes to bend the rules a bit, and likes to push the Bloors and Yewbeams to their limits. She doesn't have a home, so it really doesn't matter if she gets detention, which is quiet often.
Pendant: A lavender sphere with a cresant moon on it.
Other: She takes a drawing pad and pencil wherever she goes.

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
May 23rd, 2005, 04:48 PM
I'm joining okay Saphi? but I can't put my form right now cuz I've got to get off the compie. But I will when I get back from renting a movie. I'll finish later.

Form:
Name: Danielle(Danny) Whitestream
Area of Education: Music
Endowed: yes, can read minds, talk to animals, and orb through time.
Description:
Personality:
Pendant: (They all look somewhat alike, with a small sphere with some kind of design on it)
Other: (Hobbies, likes and dislikes, ect.)(Optional)

will finish later!!!!!!

Yuna-chan
May 23rd, 2005, 04:50 PM
Form:
Name:Yuna
Relation: Moon
Endowed: Telekinetic, well sort of. She has no control over it, it just happens at times of panic.
Description:Sholder length brown hair, eyes like the yuna from FFX/FFX-2 (see profile pic), wears a variety of clothes, ranging from baggy jeans and a T-shirt to mini-skirts and tank-tops.
Personality:Shy, trys to keep to herself. Fears rejection more than fear itself, can get very hyper when something bad happens, paniced is a better word
Pendant: A small baby-blueish sphere, with a small gold arrow in the middle.

(Desc still being worked on, just wanted to get it posted.)

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
May 23rd, 2005, 06:23 PM
Form:
Name: Danielle(Danny) Whitestream
Endowed: yes, can read minds(which means she can speak many languages, including animal and human), orb through time and to different places, and can levitate objects.
Description:Normally wears black pants(sometimes blue jeans) and black shirts with some kind of funny saying on it(or just a solid blue or gray shirt). Has dark dark brown hair that comes down just below her shoulders that is curly and normally worn down. Has crystal clear blue eyes. wears black and pink bracelets. If cold she'll wear a brown hoodie with a star wars logo on it.
Personality: Is a hyper and cheerful girl who loves to talk with friends and do activities with them. Danny will often get lonely, so she will prefer to be alone where she can do her thinking or orb to a world where peace has been accomplished.
Pendant: Has a violet pendant with a dragon on it. Danny normally wears her pendant tucked under her shirt so as not to be seen by administrators.

Psychotic_Demon
May 24th, 2005, 11:46 AM
Al of you approved, but Sawrah, you posted three times and you have too many powers. The animal mind thing is cool, thought.

Just a few unendowed geniuses and we'll start.

Miyu-chan
May 24th, 2005, 07:52 PM
Can you wait for my signup? n_n;;;; I'll post it tommorrow, great RP. =)

Psychotic_Demon
May 25th, 2005, 07:54 AM
Of course, Miyu-chan. ^-^ We'll wait. But, I still need a few regular geniuses...

Heres another character I've decided to create. His father runs the school, and he's one of the peoples that students have to watch out for.

Name: Manfred Bloor
Endowed: Yes. He can hypnotize people to do his bidding, but it takes a lot of energy out of him if he has to keep them under his spell for a long time.
Description: Manfred is a tall teen who seems to like to scare people. He wears dark clothes, and has a black cape instead of a blue one. His hair a black and long enough to cover his eyes. His eyes are coal black and he is very pale. Around his neck is his pendant, but his doesn't have to be taken away yet.
Personality: Mean, to sum it up. He doesn't like taking orders from anyone younger than him, and loves to boss everyone else around. If he catches you breaking even the smallest rule, you're in detention. Everyone is afraid of him because his father is the headmaster.
Pendant: Black, with a silver eye on it.
Other: He plays the piano, viola, and violin. (Not very well either...XD)

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
May 25th, 2005, 08:17 AM
ooc: Sorry Saphi, I was getting a little impatient and my computer was messing up alot.

XD ~Sawrah~ XD

Psychotic_Demon
May 25th, 2005, 08:47 AM
Ooc: Well, then, why don't you erase a few hundred of those? XD And change your powers. You're too strong.

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
May 25th, 2005, 11:38 AM
I told you my computer was messing up. It takes forever to post so I keep clicking for it to post.

XD

愛Forgotten Angel愛
May 25th, 2005, 12:37 PM
Can you still be endowed? If so here's mine:
Name: Udnirea Dion Ginfei (She likes being called Undrii.)
Relation: Raven
Endowed: She has the ability to communicate with animals. She can also elongate her arms and legs.
Area of Education: Art
Description: She has long, black hair down to her waist. It is always in a ponytail. She has pale skin and her eyes seem to be black. Her legs and arms are longer than most females. She is very skinny. She likes to wear a sweater under her half-collared, sky blue shirt. She always wears baggy, khaki pants.
Personality: She is very quiet and hates company. At first she seems very uptight and rude (sort of like Inu-Yasha), but she cares a lot about certain people.
Pendant: Her pendant has a design that resembles a wolf with its head tilted up in a howl.
Other:

Psychotic_Demon
May 25th, 2005, 12:45 PM
Of course, Shadey. ^^ But no more endowed people!! (Except for my pair, if he joins)

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
May 25th, 2005, 12:59 PM
Saphi, there's already 7 endowed people, Jar-head's gonna have to be a genius. It's your rules! Not mine! Don't get mad at me!!!!!

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
May 25th, 2005, 01:03 PM
Saphi-Chan... May I join? I will make a giueness (Man I'm off today XD) character as well if u want but i want some one with power... power is good... lol

Form:
Name: Jasper McC
Relation: Moon.
Endowed: The ability to change the matter of object, for example he could change a glass of water to ice, or a desk into a rubbery material.... (it comes in handy, XD)
Description: Taller than average, I'd estimate around 6' 2". Long shaggy hair, blonde and it falls just before his shoulders, it is slightly curly, and flares at the ends. He is around average build, slightly muscular. He has deep blue eyes. He usually can be found in Jeans and a T-shirt, or maybe Wind pants. Adidas is his brand of choice.
Personality: Electric. He is high energy, and always ready to go, he has alot of enerygy, and it up for anything. He is gutsy and daring. He has been called cocky or arrogant. Because he believes he can do anything and he can do it better than you. And he usually can. He has also been called bull-headed, and stoborn, because he'll stand up for something he believes in no matter what the situation, he won't give up. He also isn't in timidated easily, he can stand up to anyone and not be scared. His on e fear is that someone will prove him wrong, or that someone will beat him at something, that scares him.
Pendant: A small round gold pendant with three symbols on it, water, air, and earth. Symbolizing Gas, Liquid, and Solid. It also has a color changing ever rotating sphere resting in its' center.

Psychotic_Demon
May 25th, 2005, 01:19 PM
Jar-head, Sawrah's getting mad at meh.... Oooh, you could be genius, and find out later that you're endowed!! ^-^ And, the area of education has to be either Art, Music, or Drama. We'll still have regular classes, so you can take advanced physics. And to go to the school you have to have either Yewbeam, Bloor, Moon, Fidelio, or Raven blood in ya.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
May 25th, 2005, 01:26 PM
OOC: Better? XD Can we start?

Psychotic_Demon
May 25th, 2005, 01:46 PM
Ooc: Yes, 'tis better. We can start. Anyone else who wants to join should PM me, and I'll find a way to slip them in. Miyu-chan, everyone was getting impatient, but you can still take part. Unfortunatly, all the endowed spots are taking. You'll just have to be a genius. Sorry!! ^-^''

Ic: "Sadora, what are the rules in the Hall of Silence?" Manfred demanded, towering over her. Sadora was kneeling on the ground, picking up her books. She was trying to run all the way from her dorm on the 9th floor to her science class on the first floor, when she had tripped and fell, spilling everything.

Sadora sighed, rolling her eyes.

"Silence in the hall,
Talking not at all,
Silence if you fall,
Never cry or call,
Blah, blah, blah!!"

Manfred's eyes narrowed. "Detention, Miss Whitestream," He snapped, turning on his heel. Sadora almost laughed. So what? That didn't matter. It wasn't like she was going anywhere on Friday. Why'd they even bother giving her detention? Did they actually think it would straighten her up? Sadora stood, picking up her things and heading to her science class, which she was late for. Again.

Yuna-chan
May 25th, 2005, 02:20 PM
OOC: I'll start my character off at home, getting switched to the school.

IC:
"Why do I have to switch schools?!?" I yell at my dad, "It wasen't my fault! I didn't mean to do it..". The day before, During second block, a test was being taken. I didn't study, so I was clueless, stressed, and worried about what will happen if I fail it. I panic, and just like that all the desks in the classroom flip over except mine. I was blamed and sent to the office. "But I didn't do anything! How could I flip over all those desks at once?!? It's not possible." "But yours was the only one left standing." The principle says with a strange look.

"It's not fair!" I continue yelling at my parents. The lights begin to flicker and all the bulbs blow out at the same time. "Ahh! I didn't do that!"

OOC: We'll just say I can't completely switch schools for a few days, because Im going on a short trip in real life. I'll be back in a few days.

Psychotic_Demon
May 25th, 2005, 02:24 PM
Ooc: Alright. Everyone should start out at their homes, unless they live at the school like me. Hope you have a good trip! ^_~

Yuna-chan
May 25th, 2005, 05:28 PM
OOC: Vacation put off till monday, so I'll be here.

IC:
I arrive infront of the school, well atleast I thought it was a school. It looked more like a Midevil castle gone acadamy.

OOC: Ok I have no idea who the principle type person is, so i'll just leave a blank space for his name.

IC:
We walk into the school, and into the office. "Ah, so you must be...", He glances at his papers, "Yuna, your papers say you'll be taking Drama. You'll be needing this..". He hands me a purple cape. "Whats this? It's so tacky.." I say with a confused look on my face.

Let's Fighting Love
May 25th, 2005, 05:47 PM
Can I join?

Name: Derta Draga
Relation: Of Bloor blood
Description: Kind of like Haru from Rave Master but with red hair
Personality: Stern,funny,and Gracious(Especially to girls)
Pendant: Snakes in curls for the chains and a snake that looks like it's eating the pearl in it
Other: Is addicted to bar dice.

Miyu-chan
May 25th, 2005, 08:13 PM
Name: Mayuko Lune
Relation: Moon her uncle. (Her mothers brother)
Endowed: Nope, shes a genius. =)
Description: Short and slender, Mayuko has long black hair with blue highlights, which is arranged in a loop on her head, with a tail dropping down to her ankles. She also has void-like white eyes. Mayuko dresses in the school cape, underneath; she dresses in a elegant but simple white dress with pink ballet flats.
Personality: Very, very modest. Even though Mayuko is a genius, shes modest to the point where its kind of sickening. But she is very outgoing and loves to make people happy as well at ease with her. But she is also a little vindictive.
[/b]Pendant:[/b] A blue sphere with a teardrop suspended in the middle.
Other: Mayukos main talent is in the vocals. She has a voice like an angel, as well as being able to sing alto to soprano parts. She is gifted in every instrument you can think of, as well as having a special interest in rock guitar. She is also gifted in writing and composing songs of any genre.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
May 26th, 2005, 02:37 AM
OOC: Hello new participants, that is if SAphi-chan Accepts you, which I'm sure she will :)
IC: He reached out and drove his ungloved fist into the punching bag, it hurt him none because whenever he got mad his hands seemed to be hard as stone, although he knew not why. he assumed it was something that happened when people became angered. The punching bag, with a loud rip, flew open, its soft packing material eruptiing onto the floor. His mother ran into the room, "That's the third one of you've broken Jasper, ther just isn't money to get you a new one!" She yelled. "What does it matter anyway?" Jasper screamed at her, "You're sending me away to some stupid school and away from my friends!" "It's for yur own good, it'll help oyu contro your pow... your strength, your strength. You need this." SHe knew what kind of power he possesed, she had known it even since he was a baby, when he would become agrivated the couch she was sitting on would turn to jelly, or his palms would become hard as steel. He had a dangerous, yet wonderful gift, and he needed to learn to use it.

Alana
May 26th, 2005, 05:57 AM
"I don't want to change schools." Complained Okita to her mother.

"I'm sorry but we feel this is best for you. The teacher is telling us you're falling asleep in class."

"It's only because I know all the stuff they're teaching already. If I was moved up grade or two I'd be fine. But I don't have to change school."

"I don't think you'd be happy with the older kids. They'd make fun of you." Oki sighed. There was no point in arguing. She had already been transfered so she might as well save her breath. She went up to her room adn flopped on the bed. "I don't want to say goodbye to all my friends." She muttered sadly. A light blue/gold glow filled her eyes and surrounded her. She looked at her hands adn sighed then forced herself to cheer up. She wished that would quit happening.

The next day she was outside of her new school. She was now wearing a purple robe which greatly annoyed her. "It could be worse." She sighed as she looked at her schedual. "English first. Ok I suppose I should get moving."

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
May 26th, 2005, 11:31 AM
ooc: yay!!!!! we're starting!

ic: Danny wandered the halls of her new school, skipping you could say. But she considered it to be her time to learn what she pleased. Danny skipped 1 class twice a week. But she was excused, oh was she excused. Because Danny could read minds, she would blackmail her teachers into allowing her to skip, not getting into trouble. All Danny had to do was bring something up anonymously that her teachers had kept a secret. They would just act like it never happened and give her a 'class-off' pass. It was only the 5th day for her at this new school and Danny already had the teachers eating from her palm. But Danny was confused at what she would do for he first class of the day. What made Danny different was that she did not wear her cape. She had not recieved one. It made her think as to if she was supposed to be here. But she was made to wear one eventually, though. It was all a matter of bumping into a counsler, who just happened to be carrying extra capes. Danny bumped into him, and saw that he had capes, so she began to say she was sorry and that she was delivering something for a teacher and must be on her way. Bu then, Danny heard, "Just a minute, there. You haven't got a cape. What's your area of learning?" "Music, sir.", she said back, and finally, she got a cape. She tied it on and began to walk to her sister, Sadora's room to see if she had gotten to her Science class yet. But as she got to about the 5th floor, she saw her on the floor picking up her things. "Ah, I see you've been a little loud in the Hall of Quiet Death Torture. Lemme guess, they gave you something to do on Friday?", Danny said as she saw the detention slip.

Psychotic_Demon
May 26th, 2005, 12:24 PM
Ooc: Both of you are excepted.

"Yep," Sadora said, a bit annoyed. Danny could skip and she couldn't. She could can forms, but only after dark. What good was that? "But, honestly, do they really think detention is going to do anything. It only last four hours, then I'm free to roam the grounds. Its really pointless." She stood up, and started walking with her sister to her science class.

~*~*~

"I've located another one, Father," Manfred said, standing in the dark room. His father, the headmaster, stepped closer.

"Good job, Manfred. Keep your eyes open," He commanded. Thomason Bloor looked almost identicle to his son. "We need those pendants."

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
May 26th, 2005, 12:43 PM
"Do you really wanna go to science class?", Danny said to Sadora. "I mean, if you wnat, I could get the principal to let us both off for today, and then all day Friday. I think I am begining to have all of the side effects from reading minds, you know. Like not only reading them, but controling tehm as well, and then there's the levitation that keeps happening that I can't control too well. But what do you say?", Danny said.

Let's Fighting Love
May 26th, 2005, 12:53 PM
OCC:Sorry I started late anyways.

"Why do I have to switch schools? I mean, I only accidentally spraypainted "school sux" on the gym walls." I said

Then my mom said "Well to bad. It's just like the time you blew up the teachers desk with firecrackers. And anyways you are a genius I don't know anyone who actually knows the whole decimal of pie the endless decimal."

The next day I was given a blue cape by the principal I told Manfred Bloor "Newsflash I don't like blue." So I got a detention on my first day of school with the hideous blue cape.

Psychotic_Demon
May 26th, 2005, 02:21 PM
Ooc: The Headmaster's name is Thomason Bloor, and his son is Manfred Bloor. Thomason may appear kind and helpful, but he's really a very dark person who will crush those who get in his way. Manfred doesn't even hide his true personality.

By the way, the headmaster wouldn't give you detention for something like that. He'd just chuckle and let you go. Manfred on the other hand...

Ic: "Really?" Sadora said, trying not to sound jealous, "Well, if you'd like, tonight we can try and sneak out to the ruins... And, sure. Lets skip. I heard there where a ton of new students coming today, so we can give them a scare." Ideas were already forming in her mind. Most of them were in the same grade as she was, so it would be even easier to 'welcome' them.

Yuna-chan
May 26th, 2005, 02:24 PM
"Why do we have to wear capes? Why not ID cards or something?", I think to myself as I walk towards my first class, English. I walk in, and the door closes on my cape, and makes me fall flat on my back. "Ouch! Can someone explain why we wear these stupid things? Can't this school be semi-normal and just give out ID cards?"

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
May 26th, 2005, 04:07 PM
I stepped out of the car, and onto the school gound for the first time. The school was enormous, but it didn't look anything like a school, it appeared as though it was a school for The Dracula Juniors. It was a huge, brick castle, towering high into the sky. My mom drove off, leaving me alone with my bags, in this unwelcoming place. I was hoping to meet some new people, maybe even have some fun, but with a school like this, who knew what I would be doing.

I walked up to the fornt door and heaved it open, and found myself in a school, it looked average enough, until you looked aorund and saw a bunch of kids pacing aorund in capes, and the balck brick walls, it was a little strange, yet it seemed friendly enough. I walked up the main hallway and saw no one to greet me, maybe this place wasn't so welcoming...

OC: I'm switching to First person.

Psychotic_Demon
May 26th, 2005, 04:30 PM
Danny and Sadey were now on the first floor, wandering around. There was really nothing to do. They could go out to the grounds, or just drift around. There weren't many things to do while classes were in session. It wasn't all that fun, in Sadora's opinion.

there were a few other kids in the Academy skipping and running errands, or whatever. "So, what should we do?" Sadora asked, "I mean, we should welcome the new people someho-" She had run into some boy who looked like he was lost. That often happened in this school. "Sorry," She said, not even looking at him and continued walking.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
May 26th, 2005, 04:45 PM
"That's alright" I said, as two girls walked past, and one ran into me. "Wait," I said beconing them to stop. "Can you tell me what to do, I seem to be a bit lost... I have no idea where to go to get my stuff settled and stuff," I was nervous so i said stuff alot. I seemed to be sinking into the ground as I said this, trying to escpe the embarasment.

Psychotic_Demon
May 26th, 2005, 04:52 PM
"Oh, sure," Sadora said turning around. "The boys' dorms are on the 5th through 7th floors. As well as a few classes, but we'll find you a bed somewhere." She led him up the never-ending flight stairs, continuing on about how his supplies should be on a table on whatever floor he was assinged to.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
May 26th, 2005, 05:04 PM
I was listening but not really, her voice was hypnothic, and I wasn't hearing words, only the sound of her voice, which was drawing me in. "U-huh" Was all I would say, not absorbing a word of it, she had lost me at "To boys..." I just ofllowed her wherever she was leading.

OOC: YOu know I can't resist throwing iin the factor of love in ther saphi-chan!.

Miyu-chan
May 26th, 2005, 05:24 PM
((OOC: Sorry for being so late. n_n;; ))

Mayuko stepped cautiously through the door opening to the 3rd floor, nerviously tugging at her new blue cape. She frowned slightly, trying to blink away the tears that were materializing at the folds of her eyes. She just couldn't forget her mother's tears as she bid goodbye.

At first, I thought that I would be happy to stay here to learn, but now I have my doubts... she thought unhappidly, clutching at her pendant.

As always the pendent's soft blue luminous glow soothed her.

Mayuko took a deep breath as she surveyed her surroundings, the hallway was surprisingly deserted, only a few people were walking around.

"Excuse me," she asked, approaching a girl wearing the same cape as her. "do you know where the science class is?"

Psychotic_Demon
May 26th, 2005, 05:42 PM
Ooc: XD Yes, I know, Jared. Miyu, we're on the third floor right now...

Ic: "Here we are!" Sadora said, noticing the Pick-up Table on floor seven had supplies on it. The Pick-up Table was where teachers put things at for a night, then moved to up a floor to another Pick-up Table. "You're just a floor below us. Hope ya don't mind hights," She added, turning to leave. Suddently, she stopped, facing the boy again. "By the way, whats you're name?"

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
May 26th, 2005, 05:54 PM
"Ya know-", Danny said, tired of walking up all those stairs. "Maybe I should have orbed us up here. That really would have saved us time. Or better, I should have orbed us to the ruins, yeah, that would have been beteter.", she said realizing she had interrupted. "Oh, my bad, go on Jasper.", Danny said, already knowing his name just by reading his mind.

ooc: This is so kewl.

Psychotic_Demon
May 26th, 2005, 06:01 PM
Ooc: I take it you like the RP, Sawrah? Or just your powers?

Ic: Sadora got the jealous look again. But, before she coukd speak, the gong of the clock sounded, signaling it was time for the next class. "I have to go to art now, See ya in two hours!" She said to Jasper and Dannielle, heading toward the Art Tower, waving at them before getting pulled into the stream of students who were filing out of their first period classes.

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
May 26th, 2005, 06:24 PM
"I guess I'll help you out.", Danny said to Jasper. "That is, if you need anymore. If you don't, I'll be at the ruins for now, but after that I'll probably roam the school.", she said.

Miyu-chan
May 26th, 2005, 07:26 PM
((OOC: Eep, sorry. n_n; I'll go edit my post to say that I'm on the 3rd floor. xD; ))

Alana
May 26th, 2005, 10:45 PM
Okita turned around in her desk. A girl had just entered the classroom adn goten her cape stuck in the door. She got up quickly and opened the door letting the cape free. then she offered her hand to the girl. "Are you alright? To be honest I'm new so I haven't the faintest clue why we wear capes."

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
May 27th, 2005, 02:39 AM
"Uhhh... Bye..." I said as she left finally being able to tell what I was doing. "Um... no... i don't neeed any help.. But, I would like to know what there is to do for fun, my classes don't start until tomorrow, and I love raisning hell..." I said with an evil grin. "Got any ideas?" I asked, tryng tot hink of her name, maybe the other girl had mentioned it I knew not, I hadn't listened...

OOC: This RP is pretty kool.

Let's Fighting Love
May 27th, 2005, 12:38 PM
In the detention room I thought of how to get out. Then I put my hand in my pocket and I had 25 of the most powerful firecrackers in america.So I looked in my other pocket and I had a lighter.so I organized the firecrackers next to the door and lit them, and when they blew the noise went through the whole school.Also blowing down the door.

Yuna-chan
May 27th, 2005, 06:56 PM
*later that day* (same time now as the last post)
I was walking down the hallway, minding my own, and all of a sudden theres this explosion. I fall down and the force pushes me to the wall. I look up and see the door to one room destroyed, and some guy standing there with a lighter in his hand.

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
May 27th, 2005, 07:42 PM
"Whoa,", Danny said as the floor shook. "I wonder what that was. Well, what I do for fun is skipping, but you obviously don't have to do that. But when I do, sometimes I go down to the ruins, carefully."

Alana
May 28th, 2005, 08:21 AM
Okita blinked. "What was that?" She muttered as the floor shook. She headed for the source of the explosive sound but her cape gets caught on something. She sighed and fiddled with her cape until it came free. Then she looked around adn dashed towards the source of the disterbance. When she was in a hall that seemed to have been blasted she stopped adn leaned against the wall looking around. She hoped no one noticed her speed.

Let's Fighting Love
May 28th, 2005, 08:54 AM
I stood there, the door was blasted.But it hurt me so bad all I could do was stand.I didn't even make a run for it.I was to hurt.Then I noticed there was someone in the hallway.Then I tried to say something but I fainted.

Yuna-chan
May 28th, 2005, 11:00 AM
I get up and try to walk over to him, but my cape is once agian stuck. I look behind me and a heavy piece of the door had landed on my cape. I start getting angry, I've had troubles with the cape ever since I'd gotten it. "Stupid cape!" I yell and then the door suddenly goes up into mid air. "Whoa, what the...?" I say in a curious voice. I notice that the floating door follows my hand, and I wave my hand fast and the door shoots off down the hall, where I loose control over it. "I hope that dosen't hit anyone..."

Let's Fighting Love
May 28th, 2005, 11:08 AM
Then I woke up.And just had enough strength to get up.As soon as I got up I saw the girl she was still in the doorway. I asked "How long was I out?"

Yuna-chan
May 28th, 2005, 12:44 PM
"Two minutes or so" I say to the guy, and I look down the hall. I see people running down the hall towards me.

Let's Fighting Love
May 28th, 2005, 05:24 PM
I walked out the door. And stared running away(thinking the people were after me). As I was running I saw a great chance for a prank. So I took someones missing cape and lined it with detonatable firecrackers from my pocket.

Psychotic_Demon
May 30th, 2005, 06:17 PM
Sadora ran full speed toward the Clock Tower. Art classes would be starting in two minutes, and she was on the other side of the school. If she ran down three floors, and turned down the Forbbidon Corrider, she might make it. Why'd they name all the halls anyways? What was the point of that?

Sadora had no time to think about that. She dashed sown the stairs, almost falling headfirst. She regained her balence and kept going, sliding to a stop when she reached the fifth floor. She took an instant right, running through the Forbbidon Corrider. Sadora saw a starnge door, with markings all over it, but there was no time to stop. She ran on, going up the Clock Tower to her class, bursting through the door a split second before the clock rang again. She had just made it.

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
May 31st, 2005, 05:23 PM
ooc: BAHHHHHHHHH, Jared hurry up and post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
June 1st, 2005, 02:29 AM
OOC: Been grounded for a few days... what's happened lately in this... pretty please?

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
June 1st, 2005, 07:28 AM
ooc: Nothing you have to worry about. Let's see, someone blew up the door to the detention room, I asked what was that and told you what I do for fun and you still haven't replied. XD XD XD

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
June 1st, 2005, 02:35 PM
OCC: Oh okay... I'll post later... sorry im getting off right now... well after saphi-chan send me my finlal PM of the day... Peace homies...

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
June 2nd, 2005, 11:30 AM
ooc: BAHH, whatever... peace out yo.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
June 3rd, 2005, 04:20 PM
OOC: Alot has happened in the past day...

IC: "So what are you planning on doing later?" i asked her, an awkward silence looming over us... I had been lost in my own little world, and was probably not een awnsering her questions, but I really wasn't listening to her....

OOC: Just an excuse to not read your last IC: post... XD...

Psychotic_Demon
June 4th, 2005, 10:32 AM
Two hours later Sadora walked out of the art classroom, satisfied with her project. It would take a few more days before she was done, but she was hoping to finish by tomorrow. Either way, it didn't matter. Sadora glanced at one of the many clocks in the hallway. It was 1. Almost time for lunch. They would be starting soon, and if she didn't get there in time all the good food would be taken.

Why is everything arounmd here a race? She wondered, before running down the stairs to the first floor.

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
June 4th, 2005, 11:05 AM
ooc: FINALLY!!!!!!! OH MY GOD, IT'S A MIRACLE! JARED, THE ONE AND ONLY JARED, POSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://forums.mylastbreath.co.uk/style_emoticons/default/w00t.gif http://forums.mylastbreath.co.uk/style_emoticons/default/w00t.gif http://forums.mylastbreath.co.uk/style_emoticons/default/w00t.gif http://forums.mylastbreath.co.uk/style_emoticons/default/w00t.gif http://forums.mylastbreath.co.uk/style_emoticons/default/w00t.gif

ic: "Well, lunch is about to start. We better head on over to the Eating Hall before all the new kids let their mouths overload their buttocks if ya know what I'm saying.", Danny said. "Come on, knowing Sadie, she's probably already on her way up there.", she said, Jasper finally hearing what was coming out of her mouth. Then Danny started to walk toward the Eating Hall, Jasper behind(/beside?wtf?) her.

Let's Fighting Love
June 4th, 2005, 11:14 AM
I went to the eating hall and ran into a boy and a girl.

Psychotic_Demon
June 4th, 2005, 02:15 PM
Ooc: CloneTrooper, could you please post at least more than one sentence in your IC posts? Try to make it at least 3 to 4 lines.

Ic: Sadora slowed down, trying to make it look as though she hadn't been running. Unfortunatly, Manfred had already seen her.

"Sadora, Sadora, Sadora," He said in a sickingly sweet voice, "When will you learn? No running in the Halls." Other kids ran right past Manfred, but he acted as though they weren't there. He always did that. Waiting for Sadora. Waiting to get her in trouble. "Detention on Sunday as well. Its a good thing you don't have a home to go to during the weekends." He smirked, crossing his arms.

Sadora glared at him with all the hate she could muster. Manfred would pay. She would make him.

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
June 5th, 2005, 12:26 AM
"Oooh, I'm sorry.", Danny said as she ran into a boy while she was about to go into the Eating Hall. Then she looked over at one of the halls to get to the Eating hall, and saw Sadie. "Just one momento.", she said and walked over to where Sadora was. "Did you get another dang detention?", Danny said, knowing that she had. "Ah, and you are? Oh yes, Manfred. Well, I don't know you, but I am already looking forward to chatting again with you one day. But if ya don't mind, my sister and I must go catch the food before the newcomers hog it all.", she said to the boy that was there, in a nice, sweet sarcastic tone, as not to insult him. Then, she and Sadie walked ack over to where Danny had bumped into the boy. "Sorry, again. I'm Danny.", she said and reached out her hand to shake his.

ooc: I love reading minds....O.o

Let's Fighting Love
June 5th, 2005, 06:31 AM
"Hi! My names Derta." I said to the girl who bumped into me twice. Then I asked her what her name was and the words your hot slipped out of my mouth. I knew I was about get slapped or something so I braced myself.

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
June 5th, 2005, 11:44 AM
Danny looked at him with surprisment. "I had a feeling you were gonna say that.", she said. "That's okay, I'm not gonna slap you. One thing I have learned by being endowed is to forgive people.", Danny said, being forgiving. "Well, anyways, as I said before, I'm Danny. And this is my sister Sadora."

Psychotic_Demon
June 5th, 2005, 12:29 PM
"Hey," Sadora said, not as cheerful as usual. She still smiled, though. It was then she noticed Jasper. "Hiya!!" Her mood instantly brightened. "So, whadoya think about the Bloor Academy? Pretty boring, huh?" She asked. The Eating Hall was almost filled. Before Jasper could answer, they had to get seats. "C'mon, I see somewhere where all of us can sit."

Let's Fighting Love
June 5th, 2005, 02:05 PM
While we were eating I asked Danny."How did you know I was going to say what I said?" Then I heard someone say "Who wants to play bar dice!?" I ran to that table and probably shoved 10 people along the way.Just to play bar dice.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
June 5th, 2005, 03:58 PM
OOC: Lol...

IC: I ran with her going whereever she was going, I assume she was getting seats or lunch or something. Whatever it was She was there and that was all that mattered, today had been reallly good, I'd met a really awesome girl, foun d out this school was pretty nice and hadn't beaten anything. AS these thoughts and others ran through my head, i tripped and almost feel into a table. But just as I was about to fall, I felt my entire body soften up, as if becoming rubber. I bounced off the table without pain and feel onto the floor fromm which i bounced again. When I finally stopped, I lloked around to see where Sadora was. I saw her nearby, she was looking this way so i assumed she had seen the entire thing, I had no idea what had happened.

OOC: Japer doesn't know hes endowned or that any of you are, he only knows that his mom transfered him to a new school.

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
June 5th, 2005, 04:06 PM
The boy got up before Danny could tell him that she could read minds. So, being endowed, Danny telepathically sen him a message through her mind. She had said, I can do this and other things. I'm endowed, it's what endowed people do. But I knew what you were going to say becuase I cam read minds. After that, she began to get some food, Danny couldn't believe that there was some left.

ooc: Oooh.... lied to Jasper, they have done. *Yoda mode*

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
June 5th, 2005, 04:13 PM
OOC: Talking to me, Are you? Endowed, Jasper know's not. *Yoda Twin*

Psychotic_Demon
June 5th, 2005, 04:31 PM
Ooc: Its fun to talk like Yoda!!! *Yoda mode* Endowed you are, young Jasper. Learn to control these powers, you must. *End of Yoda mode*

Ic: "What the...?" Sadora inquired, tilting her head. "Well, this is intresting. Oh... well..." Why did that happen? Was he...? No, it wasn't possible. But then again, it was. Sadora brushed it out of her mind, thinking only of food.

Should I tell him or not? I don't normally tell people about my abilities, since most kids don't like the talented... Maybe I'll pay him a visit later this evening...

Let's Fighting Love
June 5th, 2005, 06:12 PM
I said"WTF! That's cool. So if you can read minds what am I going to ask you next?"Then I just stood there for acouple minutes.Then I sat down and waited for a response.

Psychotic_Demon
June 5th, 2005, 06:44 PM
Ooc: CloneTrooper, I'm going to ask again if you could lengthen your posts and RP a bit more.... correctly. If you don't I'll have to boot you from the RP until you prove to me you're as high as my standards. I'm sorry, but its one of my rules.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
June 6th, 2005, 02:35 AM
OOC: *Nods head up and down hard* Saphi is REAL good Rper... she has big standards... Follow her lead yound one, Saphi-Chan knows all!

IC: "Oh my god!" I yelled getting up, "What he hell just happened?" I asked. Jumping uup an ddown to make sure I was alright. I had emerged without a scratch, yet I had lammed into a table then bounced off the floor. I was a little confused right now. I sat down at tan empty table and began thinking about what hafd happened, "Wow..." was All I could whisper.

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
June 6th, 2005, 04:35 PM
Danny sat back down with soem food. "Whatever you do, break it to him with some sense intead of going, dude, you're endowed!!!!!!!!! oh my god, oh my god!.", she said to Sadie, knowing that she was going to tell Jasper he was endowed. Then she looked over at the boy who asked her what he was going to say next. "I read minds, not predict the future. And quiet down, I don't want everyone to know I can read minds, it's not something that will make you wanna hang around a person like me.", Danny said.

Let's Fighting Love
June 7th, 2005, 09:18 AM
After Danny said that I sat down and ate. The food was the best I had tasted in a long time."Why are you so concerned about your power, I mean it can't make you any less of a good friend?"I asked her with a curious look, and waited for a response.

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
June 7th, 2005, 03:51 PM
"Well, if you really think about it, it's kinda simple. If people knew I read minds and I was a gossiping kinda person, which I'm not, they wouldn't wanna hang around me because I might spread some rumour about them that could turn out to be true. And, if there is something that they would rather keep to themselves, then they wouldn't wanna hang around me then, even if I was a good friend.", I explained to him. "I don't choose to read minds, it just happens when I'm next to people, like I can hear what they think.", I said. The lunch was delicious. "So Sadie, what class do you have next?"

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
June 8th, 2005, 02:36 AM
I just sat back and waited, I didn't know what I was waiting for, I just waited.

OOC: Saphi, sorry for being a hypocrit... my post here sucks... I know... RPers block...

Psychotic_Demon
June 8th, 2005, 10:02 AM
"I have Math next.... I hate math," Sadora said, wishing she didn't have to. She turned to face Jasper. "So, uh, Jasper, has that... ever happened before? Or anything like that?" She inquired, searching for an explination in his eyes. She waited for a responce patiently. He would tell her when he was ready.

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
June 10th, 2005, 10:43 AM
Danny continued to eat her food. "That's cool.", she said to Sadie.

ooc: rp block

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
June 11th, 2005, 03:50 PM
"Well Not really, but... I mean... My fists get hard when i get mad, maybe its just out of anger, but it is a little wierd that they get hard as stone..." I said to her, in responce to her question. "Math? Math is my favortie subject," I said, " I rule at math, if you want any help I"m glad to help!"

Psychotic_Demon
June 11th, 2005, 03:57 PM
Sadora nodded slowly as he described the mad situation; he was definatly endowed. "Alright, thanks," She said, going back to her food. She would pay him a little visit tonight. Suddently, he offered her help on her math.

"Sure!!" She said brightly, "I mean-" The clock bonged, meaning that lunch was over. "Uh, I'll have to get back to you on that, Jasper. I have to get there, fast. They put all my classes on floors that were far away from each other. See ya!!" Sadora jumped up, leaving her food. The maids would get it. She ran out of the Eating Hall, getting lost in the stream of students going to their classes.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
June 11th, 2005, 04:03 PM
I lost sight of her, and didn't know what to do, today was my first day here, so I didn't have any classes. I decided that I would go exploring. I could just go and se some more of the massive castle-like school building. I stood up, and left my tray on the table just as Sadora had done. I figured it was ok. I walked over to the door, and walked slowly through the mass ammounts of students flooding out of the eating hall.

Alana
June 12th, 2005, 07:21 PM
OOC: I'm sorry but I'm busy and very behind. So I will be leaving this RPG.

Psychotic_Demon
June 14th, 2005, 04:34 PM
Ooc: Well, goodbye...

If everyone doesn't mind, we're going to skip ahead to tonight. Its been four pages already and we're just ending lunch. That's kinda slow. At night students wander the halls all the time, but, be careful. Manfred and others are out there.

Ic: Sadora waited until the lights were turned off in the room, so no one could see her ability. Only Danielle knew about her powers, and she was in a completely different room down the hall.

Okay, what would be best to use for this? She asked herself, staring into the darkness, I guess a cat, since they can see well in the dark. She focused on the form of a cat. A few seconds later, she was a small black cat. The only thing reconizable about her was her lavender eyes, which stayed the same no matter what form she was in.

Pushing the door open with her shoulder, she padded out of the room at a brisk pace, going the fastest way to the eigth floor. Once there, she checked in every room until she found the one with Jasper in it. No one was asleep right now, so she had to stay in the shadows so she wouldn't be seen. Jumping onto the end of his bed, she smiled, revealing sharp, pointed teeth, saying:

Miss me?

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
June 15th, 2005, 02:48 AM
I almost jumped out of my skin as a cat jumped up onto the foot of my bed and began speaking. "Miss you?" I asked. "Have I ever met you?" But then I recognized the voice, and layed myself on the bed. "Sadora?" I asked, wide-eyed. "Ho... Ho.. How... Wha..." I said words not coming to me even the slightest. I wondered how in the hell she could be there, how she could be a cat, how the hell.... I needed some answers. I had a feeling that she knew what had happened to me at lunch, and that she wasn't here for math help...

Psychotic_Demon
June 16th, 2005, 12:23 PM
Its kinda hard to explain, so listen carefully. I can change into animals, real or mythological. Thats because I'm endowed. Not many people are endowed, Jasper, and the normies don't like us, so we keep our abilities a secret, most of the time. Promise me you won't tell anyone, Sadora said, gazing intently at him. He nodded, and she believed him.

Anyways, you're also endowed. I know I may sound crazy, but would I be sitting on the end of your bed as a black cat if I was lying? She sighed, then continued. Sometimes, these gifts are dangerous. For example, whenever I change into a new animal, I have to learn to control its insticts. If I changed into a wolf right now, I'd probably tear you to shreads. Seeing the look on his face made her laugh, at least laugh the best she could as a cat. Well, Danny's gift is also dangerous. She could pry into someone's mind, and actually take a few of their memories, resulting in chaos. Every gift has some risks. There are boundries we have to stay in. Same with you. If you got in a fight of some sort, you could really hurt someone.

She walked over to him, standing on his chest. You must learn how to control this gift, Jasper. So, I've come up with an idea. She jumped off the bed, and started walking out of the room saying, So, Rubberband Boy, are you comin' or not? Without waiting for an answer, she darted out the room, disappearing into the shadows. If he came, he came. If not, there was going to be some serious trouble.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
June 17th, 2005, 02:47 AM
She knew I would come, after hearing that little speech who wouldn't have followed her out. I needed to know more, all I knew now was that I was gifted and so was Sadora. I need more information. I stepped of of my bed, creeping along the hall wall, searching for Sadora.

I finally spotted her laying down in the shadow of a doorway. I walked over and stood above her, waiting for her do do something. "What am I supposed to do?" I asked. My face as still as stone.

Psychotic_Demon
June 17th, 2005, 12:38 PM
Manfred walked up the stairs, trying to figure out how to get Sador's pendants. Him and his father had already collected about forty-three. They almost had enough. And what if her friends also had pendants? He could get those from them also. He continued up the steps, and turned down a hallway onto the eigth floor.

Hide. Manfred is coming. Use your powers to blend in with your surroundings, Sadora told him, listening to the footsteps coming down the hall. The reason she could tell it was him was because cats had better eyesight in the dark. You can change matter, yes? Well then, if you could turn into rubber, why don't you make yourself flat and slip under this doorway? There's no one in there. I listened. Hurry! Your weekend depends on it.

Sadora backed up, sinking into the shadows, closing her eyes. Now she was completely invisible.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
June 17th, 2005, 03:05 PM
I wasn't quite sure how to use my power, but I figured there was no harn in trying. I thought hard about water. I thought about my body becoming water. I began to feel slightly wosy, and weak, like I was straining my body heavily. I suddenyl felt myself sinking into the floor, or at least it seemed I was, but really I was becoming a watery substance. I felt very very weak by the time the transformaiton was complete. I slipped under the door just as I began to hear footsteps echoing down the stairs.

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
June 17th, 2005, 07:53 PM
Danny walked amongst the halls, feeling free as ever. It was night time. Danny loved to go out to the ruins at this time. But first she was going to go see how it went with Sadie's telling Jasper of his endowence. Finding out you're endowed isn't the best way to start your day. Danny had found out by simply being endowed. She thought she had over heard her mother and father discussing whether or not a new school would be good for her, and how it would affect Sadie, seeing as how Danny is her older sister. But it turned out that Danny overheard their thoughts. Danny had her suspitions about something being, well, different about her. Things would fly across the room when she got mad, She could hear her brothers and sisters thoughts as they were brushing their teeth or doing some other everyday thing. But what scared her, and made her more suspicious, was when she would go places, without explaination. She would normally be asleep when it happened and she would think it was a dream, but other times, it was in the daytime and Danny couldn't explain it. For Jasper, though, it would be easier. Someone told him before it got out of hand.

As Danny was walking down the hall, she saw Manfred walking down some stares going to Jasper's room. That wasn't where she was going, but that was near the walk. But suddenly, Danny couldn't control her mind reading. Something was wrong. She heard a girl screaming. And then, she found herself in the ruins, across from Manfred. He was staring at something with vengance and hatred. Danny looked behind her and saw the girl that had been missing. No one knew why she had. Then, the girl screamed, a loud shriek. It was unbearable. But before Danny could look up to see what she had screamed at, she came back to the hallway.

She was breathing heavily. "Wait a minute.", Danny thought back, the girl had a pendant on, but before Danny saw that, she saw Manfred's hand. He was holding Danny's pendant. Her violet pendant with a dragon on it. "How could that be? My pendant is right here.", Danny said as she untucked her pendant and held it tightly. What is wrong with me?", she said. "I couldn't possibly have been there when that girl was killed. Danny was confused. Was what she saw a memory, or a thought?

Psychotic_Demon
June 18th, 2005, 10:39 AM
Manfred's footsteps echoed down the hall as he strode away. Sadora let out a small sigh of reliefe, opening her lavender eyes again. You can come out, She said to Jasper, but he was already coming out. (Ooc: Sorry about the powerplaying, we need to get to the ruins, though.)

Come-"-on," She said, changing back into a human. Her pendant swung around on her neck. It had come out of her shirt, and she hasitly put it back in. "We need to get to the ruins. Both you and I need some training, so why not go together?"

She began turning around, and gasped when she saw someone standing in the hallway. It took a moment for her to realize it was Dannielle. She motioned for her to come along, noticing she looked a bit pale. Silently, they slipped through the halls, and headed for the Gardens. The ruins were on the other side of them.

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
June 18th, 2005, 01:00 PM
Danny walked with them to the ruins. She didn't feel she had enough strength left to orb them all there. Half way there, Danielle stopped. "Something's going to happen at the ruins. I saw something when I looked at Manfred.", Danny explained, making them stop. "My mind reading went out of control and range and I don't know whether it was a memory, or a sighting of the future, but it wasn't good.", she paused and took a breath. "I saw Manfred at the ruins, holding my pendant, staring at the girl disappeared. She was screaming at something but I have no clue what it was. The shriek was too unbearable for me to look up.", Danny said. She glanced at the ruins. "I don't know if it's safe to go at night, right now."

Psychotic_Demon
June 18th, 2005, 01:14 PM
"Hmmm... I'll take a look, if you want," Without waiting for an answer, Sadora changed into a Nightingale. She flapped her wings, raising into the air.

Sadora loved flying. A small breeze lifted her higher into the night sky. Sadora let out a small "Kee!!" of excitment, scanning the ruins. Her lavender eyes lingered on a strange statue she had never seen before, but she brushed it out of her mind, going back to Danny and Jasper. She landed on a branch above them.

There's nothing there... She told them, hopping about on the branch.

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
June 18th, 2005, 01:17 PM
"Okay, but stay close, just incase, so if anything happens I can orb us back to the school.", Danny said, and they conitued to walk to the ruins. Danny had finally regained her strength.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
June 19th, 2005, 09:35 AM
Jasper walked along with them, he was glad to be out of the school. Danny's vision had frightened him quite a bit. Even Danielle seemed spooked. Seeing the future wasn't something she was used to see happening, or so he could tell. As Sadora told them there was nothing in the ruins it made him feel slightly better. Even though there was nothing odd in the ruins he still didn't feel comfortable, but he would do whatever Sadora wished of him. She had told him everything. He trusted her. He then thought of something. He wondered... He thought hard about hot air, or a rising gas, then focosed these thoughts onto his own body. He began to fell his power weakening, just as it had done before, but this itme it came more rapidly, and stronger. He had risen 6 feet off the ground when his strength gave out, and he fell upon the ground with a sicking crunch.

Psychotic_Demon
June 19th, 2005, 10:58 AM
Jasper?! Sadora turned her head toward him, worry in her eyes. Are you okay? What happened? She flew off the branch, landing on his head, saying, You tried changing your matter again, didn't you?

With a flap of her wings, she landed on the ground, transforming back into a human. "We should all be careful about stuff like that. None of us have control of our powers..." She watched Jasper, hoping he was alright. It was strange, everytime Danny hurt herself, she just laughed. Sadora had never actually cared about something like that...

She shook her head, ridding herself of those thoughts. "Are you alright? We should get going, in case one of the teachers decides to go for a midnight stroll."

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
June 19th, 2005, 11:22 AM
"She's right Jasper.", Danielle said as she helped him up. "You never know if one of the teachers will come out here. I think the teachers aren't as big a deal as looking out for Manfred", she said. They continued to walk towards the ruins.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
June 19th, 2005, 05:24 PM
I heard Sadora's voice and came back slightly to conciousness. "I... I'm ok...." I said rising to my feet. "Let's get out of here..." I said quietly, stubling and falling onto Sadora. I used her as support. "I...I... I... I'm sorry..." I studered, quickly trying to stand on my own, with no luck. I leaned back onto her shoulder with my right arm. "May I?" I asked her. "That drained me of any strength..." I told her.

Psychotic_Demon
June 20th, 2005, 11:43 AM
"Of..... of course," Sadora said, helping him stand up. "Are you alright?" She was concerned. They made their way into the ruins. It was like a maze; The walls towered over them, casting pale shadows. The moon was hardly visible through the cloudy sky. No stars littered in the sky. It was complete darkness.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
June 20th, 2005, 12:50 PM
"Thank you," I said to her, walking slowly along. I didn't seem to be regaining my strength in any way. I could barely stand with her support, wich was pitiful. Smart and beautiful I thought to myself. "Ya... I... Think I'm ok..." I told her. "I dunno what I did wrong, maybe something I didn't have enough power for... What If I never regain my strength?" I woried.

Psychotic_Demon
June 20th, 2005, 12:54 PM
Sadora smiled at him, saying, "You will. Stuff like this has happened to me. Once I lost control of a morph and I was out for the next day. But, I don't think the side effects will last that long on you; You weren't in that state of matter as long as I was..." Sadora' eyes lingered on Jasper a moment before she turned her head away, hiding her reddening face with her hair.

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
June 20th, 2005, 01:13 PM
"Maybe we shuold-", something stopped Danny from speaking. Her telepathy was off again. But this time it wasn't as long as the last time. All that happened was that she saw Manfred leaving the school doors at night time. It looked like the same time they were out. But this only lasted a millisecond, so it didn't steal her strength. Knowing what she saw, she looked at Jasper and Sadie. Then she turned around and saw Manfred about to walk outside the doors of the school. She turned back, "We have to hide!", she said. "Manfred's coming! Come on, get behind that rock so I can orb us to the dorms. He'll surely see the light if I orbright here. Hurry!"

Psychotic_Demon
June 20th, 2005, 01:19 PM
"What?!" Sadora looked up. He was already almost upon the ruins. "Oh, god, not now..." She muttered, trying to get Jasper and herself behind the crumbling rocks. Manfred was close enough now so she could see his face. He was muttering something, looking at the ground.

Suddently, his head jerked up. His black eyes seemed to burn through Sadora as their gazes locked. She suddered, pulling out of his trap. "I think he might've seen me..." She whispered, fear beginning to seep into her, "We have to get out of here-now!"

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
June 20th, 2005, 01:36 PM
Danielle quickly orbed them back to her dorm room. When they got there, Danny was a little freaked out. "Whoa. That was weird. I saw him coming before he actually came.", Danny said.

Psychotic_Demon
June 20th, 2005, 01:58 PM
"Wait, my pendant!!" Sadora said, jumping out of the orb before she was transported. She searched frantically for about two seconds, before looking up at Manfred.

"Hello, Miss Whitestream," He said, in that same sickeningly sweet voice. Clutched in his hand was Sadpra's pendant. It changed to a blood red before her eyes. Sadora almost gasped, but didn't want Manfred to know how scared she really was. She just glared at him, ready for anything.

The October winds blew, toying with Sadora's hair. Leaves swhirled around her, and the pendant swung violently on its chain in the wind. But still, she didn't speak.

Manfred smiled cruelly. "You know, it's hard not using your powers for a long time. Having all that energy bottled away in you. And when you release it, sometimes those powers could be a little stronger than intended. And sometimes, even permanate." His mind began to probe into hers, though she didn't know it.

"What do you want?" Sadora's voice was clear and strong. Hatred burned in her lavender eyes.

"Oh, nothing, really. I already have what I want. I've waited for this a long time...." He fingered Sadora's pendant, the red color illuminating his hand. He looked up again, raising an eyebrow. "Did you know, endowed children and a few geniuses can't be controlled? They can't have every single one of their deepest and darkest thoughts probed? They can't be forced to do anything against their will? Do you know why this is?" He threw her pendant in the air, and snatched it before the wind took it away.

They began circling each other widely, glaring. Manfred's evil grin seemed to grow bigger by the second. Sadora would play his game.

"No, Manfred, why's that?" She asked, putting as much venom in the question as possible.

"Because of the pendants. These pendants are older than this castle-they've been passed down from generation to generation. They hold peoples' excess power in them, making them stronger than the person who wears them. Their dangerous, and beautiful, all at the same time." His eyes wandered from the pendant to Sadora for a brief moment.

Sadora wanted to transform, but she couldn't. The expression of hatred on her face was beginning to fade. His voice was a trap, and she was caught. Before Sadora knew what was happening, he was in front of her, with his fingertips on her forehead. Manfred spoke in a ancient language, one Sadora couldn't understand. She suddently realized he had been probing her mind, her emotions, her very soul as they spoke. She felt weak, and fell against him. Manfred smiled wickedly, before teleporting her to her room and walking back to the castle, Sadora's pendant in her pocket.

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
June 20th, 2005, 03:28 PM
"Sadora?", Danny called out. She wasn't in the room with her. "Oh my God, Jasper, wait here. I'll come back.", Danielle said as she orbed back to the ruins. She got there, but Sadie wasn't there. Danny looked up and saw Manfred walking back to the castle. "That little- ", she said, and with that she orbed to where he was walking. "What did you do with my sister?!", she shouted at him. Manfred just chuckled and smiled his evil grin. "Why, nothing. She should be in her dorm, sound asleep.", he said. But danny knew he was lying. He walked past her, just grining evily. While his back was turned from her, she shouted out. "I know you summoned one of the ancient creatures to kill the girl that went missing!", Danielle said. And with that, Manfred stopped in his tracks, turned around, only with a frown on his face. "Now what makes you think that?", he said. "I saw it happen.", she said. Manfred walked over next to her. "But you see, Danielle Whitestream. It was was not me. Do you see this pendant that I am wearing? This pendant has been passed down for generations in my family. Do you remember seeing me wearing it in your vision?", Danny was confused. "How do you- ", she said but she was interrupted. "I held your pendant also. That couldn't possibly be, right? Well, that pendant was your grandmother's. And the person you saw was not me. That was my great grandfather, the head master of that time. He used that very pendant to summon that creature. But after the killing, someone stole it from me and it was suddenly in your family's possession again.", he said. Danielle had a hard time understanding this. Her family's power was the reason for the girl's death. "If it hadn't been stolen, My family wouldhave had greater power by now. That is why we are setting out to find all of the pendants.", he said. "But why did you kill the girl? Her death doesn't have anything to do with stealing pendants!", Danny said. "But there you are wrong, Danielle. The only way for the pendants to melt down, is for the blood of one endowed student, age 14, female. That is why her death was nescessary.", he said. And as he said it, Sadora passed through her mind. "Why would you want to melt them down?", Danny asked him. "To make smaller pendants, of course. So All of my family can have the power of every endowed family.", Manfred said. Danielle just stood there. She was so shocked, she couldn't say a word. But finally, she uttered out a few words, "What have you done with my sister?!", she asked, again. "Nothing, it's what's going to happen to you that your sister should be worried about.", he said. Danny's eyes widened. She heard a growl behind her. Danny turned her head to see an ancient creature behind her. Before it could strike at her, Danny orbed to Sadie's room. She grabbed Sadora and orbed to Danny's room, Jasper still there. Then Danny grabbed him, and orbed to May 28th, 1872 at a resting place made for endowed students after they've battled each other. This place was in the original castle, before it was made a school. Children who were endowed would battle each other to make themselves more strong and more wise to be able to control their power. Danielle knew that Manfred wouldn't be here. This place was only known to those who already knew where it was or what it was. Danny layed Sadie down on the floor as medical helpers came to wake her up with some kind of drug. Danielle sat down as well. She was lucky to have been able to orb away. Sadie woke up. "Are you okay?", she asked. Sadie didn't give off any response, she was too tired. "It is not safe at the school anymore. I know what Manfred's plan is, we can seek help for it here. My old mentor is here, he will help us."

ooc:It tis loooooooooooooooooooooong...

Psychotic_Demon
June 20th, 2005, 04:38 PM
Ooc: Put.... it... in.... paragraphs..... *eyes fall out*

Ic: Sadora's eyes were glazed over. "Yeah, I'm fine," She said, acting normal. Without anything more to say, she rose and walked out of the room. Down the corrider she went, getting strange looks from childern. She ignored them, continuing on.

Manfred could see where they were through Saodra's eyes. He knew exactly where they were. "Thought she could escape me, eh? Well, since she did that, it'll be Sadora who kills Danielle. Then, I'll kill all their friends. I'll let Sadora have her mind back, just to see what she's done, then take control of her again, using her to overthrow all the families of power. Sadora's gift is extrodinary... I'm glad I can put it to use." He smirked, leaning against his private dorms wall.

Go. Find Ezekiel Bloor. He'll send you back to me.

A teacher stood by her side, asking her which class she came from. Sadora glared at him, then thrust her arms out, wrapping her hand around his neck and strangling him. He choked, then became motionless. Some of the students screamed. Sadora glared at them and they quickly shut up.

"Take me to Ezekiel Bloor." She comanded. Her voice was the same, and yet different, as though someone else was speaking through her.

A teacher quickly led her to the top of the tallest tower, showing her a door. "In-in there," She said, running. Sadora stepped in, and was met by someone who looked like an older and more sinister version of Manfred.

"Hello?" His voice was as entrancing as Manfred's, "Can I help you in anyway?"

"I require a way home. I was sent here by your great-grandson, Manfred," Sadora said, staring emotionally ahead.

He suddendtly stiffened. "So the prophecy is true... " He whispered, wide-eyed. "Very well. Take this." He handeed her a sphere much like pendants Sadora, Jasper, and Danielle owned, but it was much bigger and had many different colors swhirling around in it.

"Thank yo-" Sadora was gone in a flash.

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
June 21st, 2005, 07:44 AM
Danny saw Sadora leave, so she quickly followed behind her, "Jasper, wait here(ooc:oh where, oh where could Jasper have gone? oh where oh where could he be? XD). Danielle walked through a room Sadie had been in. There was a man on the floor. Strangled. Danny gasped and began to run to try and catch up to Sadie. She saw Sadora walk into a room. As soon as Danielle heard that there was some sort of prophesy, Danny ran into the room and bumped into Sadie, going with her to wherever it was they were being transported to.

Psychotic_Demon
June 21st, 2005, 01:34 PM
Ooc: You're so predictable, Sawrah.

Ic: Sadora landed lightly on the lush rug in Manfred's dorm. "I have what you wish for, Manfred."

Dont'.... give it to him.... Sadora told herself. She was trapped within her own mind. She looked around, finding herself in dark room. Sadora watched in horror as she handed the sphere over to Manfred. N.... No.....!

"Thank you, Sadie," He said, holding the sphere of swhirling lights as though it would break in his hands. The trapped Sadie turned around in the room, coming face to face with another Manfred. He was actually in her mind.

"What are you doing?!" She demanded. Her mouth didn't moe. Here, nothing was as it seemed.

He smirked, and replied: "Probing. I can't tell you my plans yet, not now, but you'll soon find out. By the way, who's this Jasper guy?" His expression changed. Sadora didn't like the way this conversation was heading.

"Someone I know. He's a friend." Sadora wasn't about to let him know about her friends.

"He's more than a friend, yes?"

"....No. Sadora glared at him, but as she was, he disappeared, leaving her in the darkness.

"Now," The real Manfred said, placing it on his stand, "I need you to- What the?!" Danielle suddenly appeared, tumbling onto the floor.

Get out of here!! Danny, I know you read minds, so I'm telling you now- GET OUT!!!

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
June 22nd, 2005, 12:36 PM
I will not, Sadie! He's got you under a mind spell, they can wear off., Danny told Sadie, using her mind. Danielle could stand a mind spell, because she could perform them. Only on weak minds, though(ooc:getting into a little star wars here.XD), and Manfred definitly wasn't weak. Neither was Sadora, but she hasn't let herself believe that yet. Listen Sadie, you have to become strong here. If you lead to believe that you have a strong mind, Manfred's spell will channel down to him only reading your mind, not controling it., Danny said. That's all you have to do, Sadie. You can do it.

"I've come to take my sister back, Manfred. And by the way, no summoned ancient creature can stop me.", Danny said. She was determined to get her little sister back.

ooc: heh, little.

Psychotic_Demon
June 22nd, 2005, 02:06 PM
Ooc: Kinda weird, huh? Because I'm OLDER THAN YOU!!! Mwuahahaha!! *gloats*

Ic: Manfred crossed the room, wrapping his arm around Sadie's waist and pulling her closer. "Now, now, that wouldn't be fun now, would it? I mean, do you really think I'll just hand her right over to you because you said so? Yeah sure," He said, mocking her. He pushed some hair out of Sadora's face, continuing. "Besides, she's under my control now. And the longer she's under my control, the more devastating the effects become. In other words, she could be under my control for all eternity." His eyes shimmered seeing the look of horror on Danielle's face.

Turn into a wolf.

"NO!!!" Sadora screamed in her mind, but it was too late. She was already transforming.

Stroking her fur, Manfred smiled wickedly. "Attack," He comanded. Sadora couldn't stop herself. She snarled, circling her sister. After a moment, Sadora lunged at Danielle, sinking her teeth into her arm. She could taste blood.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
June 22nd, 2005, 04:33 PM
I got up from where I was laying and found myself in a small white room. I didn't know where I was, the last thing I remembered was Sadora throwing me into the bushes and be blacking out. After that I remembered nothing. I stepped out of the room and found myself within the castle, but not in the castle as I knew it, it was strange, it looked more old fashioned. It didn't have all the things I knew, it almost seemed incomplete. I walked down the halls my new style clothing and the fact that none of these people knew me was raising suspision. I needed to know how I had gotten to what seemed to be the school in the past...

Psychotic_Demon
June 22nd, 2005, 04:51 PM
((Ooc: However will you get back? *idea*))

Ic: Ezekiel Bloor walked through the hallway, many thoughts echoing through his mind. Was she really sent here from Manfred? The prophecy isn't real, is it? I mean, this is all some strange, highly-detailed dream. It has to be.

"Good evening, Headmaster Bloor," Said someone. Ezekiel snapped out of his thoughts, turning toward the person. It was his top student, Olivia. She continued when he didn't return the greeting. "I saw a strange student in the hallway, sir. He's right down there." She pointed to a turn, and smiled, glad to have ratted someone out.

"Thank you, Oliva. I'll see to it that he is taken care of," Ezekiel Bloor said, patting her on the head. He quickly made his way down the hall and turned, only to run into someone. They were both knocked to their feet.

"I'm sorry, I-" A large sphere much like the one Sadora had used to get home rolled out of his pouch, stopping before the boy. "Please, hand that to me, Jasper," Ezekiel said, his tone changing. He had already breached the boy's mind, and knew all he needed to. "I said, hand that to me."

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
June 23rd, 2005, 02:42 AM
I could sence evil in him, or you could say, I could even see it. I didn't know who this guy was, but I wasn't about to stick around and find out. I grabbed his little orb and tossed it to him. "I think I'll be on my way now dude," I said standing up. I was hoping he'd let me pass without an struggle, but I didn't know anything about this guy, and I still doubted it.

Psychotic_Demon
June 24th, 2005, 04:44 PM
Ezekiel Bloor caught the orb, then carefully tucked it away in the pockets of his robes. He smiled wickedly, a smile that only Manfred could also do. He began laughing a bit, then glared at Jasper.

"Thank you, Jasper. You see, by giving that to me, you've trapped yourself here. There's no Danny to 'orb' you back to your time. The only thing that could do that was my orb, so you're stuck here. No friends, no Danny-" He flashed one of those evil grins at Jasper "-No Sadora..."

"Yes, she's under control of my great-grandson. The phrophecy shall be completed; One of the ancient monsters will be released, Blood of a student shall be spilled, More pendants of power created. You do get it, don't you? Sadora, who has the power to turn into any animal, will be forced to turn into one of the ancient ones, she'll kill Danielle, then, Manfred shall complete the rest. And there's nothing you can do about it."

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
June 25th, 2005, 02:13 PM
Danny jumped back in pain. Holdin her arm, leaning against the wall, she opened her eyes, seeing Sadora still in her wolf form. Sadie, if you kill me, please don't let him kill you too. You can beat the mind spell, you have to. If you don't the prophesy will eventually be fulfilled. Manfred is strong in power, but weak in mind. He just has so much stuck up arrogance and confidence in himself that he hasn't let himself believe he's weak. You have to be like that Sadora, or else the next person that comes along after Manfred could trap you into another mind spell and the rest of your life you could be watching yourself killing people., Danny spoke to Sadie through her mind. Danny slid down to the floor, not having enough physical strength left to stand. I know where you are, I'll come back. Jasper is in trouble and I have to get to my mentor. Please, try to break the mind spell., Danny told Sadie. Then, with the last of her energy, Danny orbed to Jasper, then orbed them to her mentor, Mr. Quin who lived off of the campus, but worked there. Every day he would orb himslef there. He had helped her be able to control her ability, because he had the same ability as she did. Danielle was able to utter out a few words to him. "Mr. Quin, please help us.", was all she could say, then she passed out. "Oh my,", Mr.Quin said. "Quick, help me carry her to the table, Jasper.", he said, already knowing his name by searching his mind.

Psychotic_Demon
June 25th, 2005, 06:36 PM
Sadora could hear none of Danielle's words- Manfred blocked them from reaching her. "**** it!!" He cursed, throwing a book at the wall. Sadora used that moment when he was distracted to try and take over her mind again.

She growled, leaping at him, biting him in the same spot he forced her to attack Danny. Manfred yelped in agony and rage, uttering a few words of that ancient language again. Sadora was thrown into his door, and she went limp.

"Tried to get rid of me, eh?" Manfred was mad now. He held his arm with his palm outstretched in Sadie's direction. When he closed his fingers, it felt as though Sadora's lungs were being squeezed- she could hardly breathe. She changed into a human before him, lying on the floor and writhering in pain. Manfred smiled triumphatly, gaining control of her mind again.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
June 27th, 2005, 01:00 PM
I was suddenly in another room with another man. Danielle was there as well. She seemed hurt. I heard the man tell me to help him carry her onto the table. I did so instantaniously lifting her up onto the table. "Is she alright?" I asked him, hoping to hear yes. I waned her to be alright. She was weak, but she had usd the last of her strength to save me, and I didn't know if she could hold on. What if she had used too much strength...

Psychotic_Demon
July 8th, 2005, 10:27 PM
Sadora slowly stood up, clutching her side. If all escapes were going to be this painful, she'd end up being killed in the process. All Sadora wanted was for her friends to be safe. Just as the shape shifter stumbled over to a wall to lean against, Thomason Bloor burst through the door.

"They're gone!!" He yelled, throwing his hands up in the air. Dr Bloor had obviously heard everything in his room. Sadora sunk to her knees, gasping for breath. The headmaster took no notice.

"You and Sadora will find them, and you WILL bring them back!! UNDERSTOOD?!" Before Manfred could answer, another person walked into the room.

The boy's hair was shaggy and a dark brown color. He seemed broader and stronger than Manfred. Many would think him to be a normal kid until they saw his eyes. Those yellow-gold eyes which stuck fear in ther hearts of anyne who dared to look at him. There was something animal-like about this boy.

"What is it, Asa?" Manfred asked, annoyed at Sadora's escape attempt and his father's scolding.

Asa held papers in his hand. "Plans," He said, panting anfter running up many flights of stairs, "Plans to.. to overthrow the... Bloors..." They were written in Sadora's and Danielle's handwriting. Asa Pike noticed Sadora who was still having trouble breathing. "What happened to her?"

"Little wrench tried to escape..." Manfred muttered, looking through the papers. He threw them into the flames of a large candle. "Come, Asa, Sadora," He said, the candlight reflecting off his face and making him look more sisnister than ever, "There has been a change in plans.

Sadora found herself changing into a wolf once more. She dreaded what plot Manfred had come up with.

((Ooc: Last post for this RP. I've come up with a second one to follow this one. Don't worry, it'll be even better with more twists and surprises than this one. *evil grin*))

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
July 9th, 2005, 06:58 AM
Aww, you suck. XD XD XD XD XD