PDA

View Full Version : Super Bowl

Timbjerr
January 19th, 2004, 09:40 AM
I live in Houston, and I can only imagined how crowded the city will become in two weeks.

I wanna see what team people think is gonna win.

Carolina Panthers or New England Patriots

Kenta
January 19th, 2004, 11:33 AM
I'm wanting the Patriots to win!

Go Brady Bunch! XD!

Timbjerr
January 20th, 2004, 08:14 PM
I'm wanting the Panthers to win, but I know that it is mosy likely the Patriots that will win...

Kairi
January 20th, 2004, 08:18 PM
Im torn between options three and four, but I like the commercials ^_^; Plus Ill have that new LCD TV/monitor to watch it on while on the computer, so why not? =P Just tell me who to root for. XP

Cherrim
January 21st, 2004, 04:07 AM
I don't like American football, but I'll probably watch this in intervals since my dad likes it. o_O; I'll probably be rooting for the Panthers since I like their team name better. XD;

Alakazam
January 21st, 2004, 08:34 AM
I hate American football... it always cancels good shows like the Simpsons and Futurama, so as long as it's over early, I'm happy. If people think hockey is a good sport, it's nothing compared to football. You hear people's bones snap in half, so no thank you!

Jamven
January 21st, 2004, 01:38 PM
got to go with the panthers only b\c i live in North Caroilna

Luigi-San
January 24th, 2004, 10:55 PM
Go Panthers! Rah Rah Rah! w00t!

H.A.W.K.
January 31st, 2004, 04:24 PM
I'm a true patriotsfan sence i was 8.. I'm13 now. I thinkthat thepatriots are gunna win! YAY! Panthers don't have a good chance because the ofanse and defense stats are a bunch below are's!

Sayuri no Hoshi
February 1st, 2004, 10:21 AM
I'm in the Patriot's home of Boston, Massachusetts in New England and I love that Tom Brady...^_~ So of course I have faith in my fellow yankees!

WOO, GO PATS SKIN THE CATS!!! XD

H.A.W.K.
February 1st, 2004, 11:32 AM
YAY! A home girl. Wahoo! I like the yankees also
! !

Go SAYURI NO HOSHI!!!

Shadow
February 1st, 2004, 02:28 PM
I'm only going to be watching it for the commercials and any other possible surprises *cough* I despise all sports. I don't really want anyone to win, but I hate the Panthers more, because I hate the state I live in! Burn under the wrath of me NC!

DragonTrainer
February 1st, 2004, 02:37 PM
I'm pats all the way!Lol, i'm waiting for kickoff right now....

Kairi
February 1st, 2004, 02:48 PM
I'm only going to be watching it for the commercials and any other possible surprises *cough* I despise all sports. I don't really want anyone to win, but I hate the Panthers more, because I hate the state I live in! Burn under the wrath of me NC!Lolhmmwhat could the surprises be? Oh, I know! *gets mouth taped over*

Kenta
February 2nd, 2004, 12:28 AM
Awesome game! Patriots win the same way as 2 years ago! 1 minute to go after being tied. Same result :cool:
The action was great. Back and forth.
I only heard about the Janet incident after the game(saw the highlight of it).
Justin must be getting desperate :P

^^NICK^^ v.2.0
February 2nd, 2004, 03:35 AM
LOL. they said it was a clothing malfunction, or something.

John Denver
February 2nd, 2004, 08:17 AM
hmm, it woulda been better if carolina ran it all the way there...whata great game that woulda been

BOO ya!

^^NICK^^ v.2.0
February 2nd, 2004, 03:39 PM
Who will win the game?I think Janet's right br- O wait, that's innaproprate...

Kairi
February 2nd, 2004, 03:53 PM
Nick*rolleyes* I had no idea what you were talking about when I closed it, I do make mistakes. Sorry? Hope we can get past it. =\

The game was so close, quite exciting. ^_^;

PM2008
February 2nd, 2004, 05:26 PM
I also live in Houston but I don't really care about the Superbowl but if I had to pick I would choose the Carolina Panthers. :P

Timbjerr
February 2nd, 2004, 07:44 PM
I also live in Houston but I don't really care about the Superbowl but if I had to pick I would choose the Carolina Panthers. :P
well...you posted that a day after the game, and you chose the loser XD

about the Janet Jackson's boobie thing: I heard that the thing was supposed to come off and reveal a heart-shaped thing adhered to her nipple, but Justin removed it in such a way that the little heart thing cam off too, and Janet didn't notice it until a bit after it happened.
but when it did happen, my face must've frozen and I was just staring blankly at the screen for like three straight minutes after it had ended XDDD