View Full Version : Whats the most you would do for a pokemon and which pokemon would you want?

January 19th, 2004, 1:04 PM
Whats the most you would do for a pokemon and which pokemon would you want? The furthest i would go is to conqer my fear of heights by jumping off a latter,BUT LANDING SAFELY ON A AIR BAG.I would do all this for a Drogonaire.

January 19th, 2004, 1:11 PM
I can up that, Ill jump off a 3 story building with just a broke leg for a Slowbro

January 19th, 2004, 4:49 PM
I would swim through troubled waters for a Crobat...

January 19th, 2004, 4:51 PM
If youve seen the Fairly Odd Parents, Id munch chocolate on that one planet for a Pichu. (You will not get this unless youve seen it. =p *hopes Cosmos reads this thread*)

January 20th, 2004, 1:33 AM
for any pokemon i'd do anything...i can't think of a fear to conquor as there isn't really one. I would say something dangerous like swimming with great whites or jumping a great height, but I love sharks and i'd love to swim with them, whilst one of my dreams is to bungee jump or parachute ^_^ whatever's first...can someone find me something that I can do to prove myself?

January 20th, 2004, 1:05 PM
I'd do anything for a Porygon. Well I do have my limits.

January 21st, 2004, 3:08 AM
I would risk my life for any of the follwing:
a Gengar
a Jynx
a Flygon
a Gardevoir

if they are raised by myself.

January 21st, 2004, 3:14 AM
Id jump into a pit of rabid weasels lined with salt for a Ruriri.
Goody! n.n-

January 21st, 2004, 2:19 PM
I would do the same thing Kairi does. I would go to Yugoplatamia and walk through a field of flowers, hug a teddy bear, and eat a chocoloate bar for a Blaziken.

January 21st, 2004, 2:27 PM
i would do all of that stuff that all of you said for a Charizard

January 22nd, 2004, 5:06 AM
I dunno what I would so. Maybe anything. But it would be cool to have one...

January 23rd, 2004, 1:17 AM
I would run and swim across the world 5 times to get my own cute charmander.

January 23rd, 2004, 1:20 AM
I would do anything for my fave pokmon, Kyogre...not just cause it's powerfull but I love it's appearance...it looks so cool...

January 23rd, 2004, 2:39 AM
I'd attempt to slay that white bunny rabbit from the Holy Grail to get a Dragonite:P.

"Its just a white rabbit, what's the worst it could do? Nibble my bum?!"
*attacks it but the rabbit bites his head off.*

Vai Fox
January 23rd, 2004, 11:23 AM
I'd search the continents,swim the seas,endure the harsh colds and whatever it would take for a Torchic/Blaziken,Altaria or Kingdra. -drools like mad- :D
I actually wish I had to because my life is so boring. XD;