PDA

View Full Version : If you could,would you leave home for pokemon?

Tsunamilord
January 19th, 2004, 01:11 PM
If Pokemon were here would you leave home and all its goodness to travle and become a pokemon master? Well, I would! Pokemon 4 life!!!!!!!!!

ChaoX
January 19th, 2004, 01:12 PM
Yes I would. I would travel gym to gym and then go to the whatever league

Timbjerr
January 19th, 2004, 04:48 PM
I would leave home and train pokmon. Not to win badges or anything...I would rather be a pokemon researcher studying how pokmon battle in nature...

igtica
January 20th, 2004, 01:35 AM
lol easily *runs out of the door and far away* WAIT! there are no pokemon now :'(

IceKitten
January 20th, 2004, 03:24 AM
**** yea, I even had a dream about it

jynx
January 20th, 2004, 11:50 AM
If my friends go with me, yes.
but not alone...that would b scary.

igtica
January 21st, 2004, 01:30 AM
awww can I come with you on your journey Jynx? It sounds like fun ^_^

orange*berry
January 21st, 2004, 02:52 AM
Id leave home and become a Pokemon watcher! n.n- Yey! *Hides behind tree*

jynx
January 21st, 2004, 03:12 AM
awww can I come with you on your journey Jynx? It sounds like fun ^_^
Where do you live?
If you live near me, that would be cool!

orange*berry
January 21st, 2004, 03:16 AM
If my friends go with me, yes.
but not alone...that would b scary.

Aww.. You'de have your Pokemon to keep you company! n.n-

jynx
January 21st, 2004, 10:38 AM
But still, a human would be better.
At least you won't forget how to speak human-languages.

IceKitten
January 21st, 2004, 11:55 AM
Then y do we take English lessons? ;x

j/k XD

I'd come too ^ ^

jynx
January 22nd, 2004, 05:29 AM
But when you don't use a language for a long time, you'll forget it

Blah! How many Cantonese words have I forgotten already!!

PM2008
January 27th, 2004, 07:09 PM
I think that I would but I would have to go with some friends. I would really miss my family so I would try to come home for the holidays. :knockedou

Vai Fox
January 28th, 2004, 07:58 AM
Oh,absolutely!No regrets whatsoever.My life is absolutely dull and boring and getting out and about would be awesome,especially for a Pokemon.Of course...I'd miss the computer so I'd make my parents buy me a laptop... XD -cackles.-

jynx
January 28th, 2004, 08:09 AM
I think that I would but I would have to go with some friends. I would really miss my family so I would try to come home for the holidays. :knockedou
Why bother when your parents always moan at you and tell you to do this and that?
Leaving home for Pokemon with friends is a good deal to escape from your parents.
I don't understand why ppl will ever have homesick. I'm the only Cantonese boarder in my school so far that hadn't been homesick or crying.

Jabberjaws
January 28th, 2004, 08:17 AM
If Pokemon were here would you leave home and all its goodness to travle and become a pokemon master? Well, I would! Pokemon 4 life!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, but I'd wanna see all of the Poke'mon not just the new ones.

bna_li
January 29th, 2004, 05:22 PM
I would.... I wish life was like a fantasy rpg game or something.

H.A.W.K.
January 30th, 2004, 04:25 AM
I would like ot be in something like Kingdom Hearts. But nnot pokemon. Pokemon isn't really that great. Because. When do they go to school and learn? But back to the point. My naswer is no. I would like to stay in this world. Not go into the pokemon world!

perthskies
January 30th, 2004, 04:50 AM
Sure, why not?

If you're travelling in a group (like the TV series) it would be fun. Just imagine, your Pokemon would protect you from danger. They could help you too in certain ways. If only it were true... if only... but it probably won't happen... sigh.

Purin
January 30th, 2004, 05:40 AM
Yes, but with a group of friends and loads of books (to catch up on studies on the way)
I don't like travelling alone :(

igtica
January 30th, 2004, 05:43 AM
Where do you live?
If you live near me, that would be cool!.
lol well I'm currently in the kanto region...you?

IceKitten
January 30th, 2004, 07:29 AM
That means I'm in Kanto aswell!!!:D

The King of Water Pokemon
January 30th, 2004, 04:27 PM
Yes. As long as I could contact my family weekly, I'd be fine.

Roxy Parkington
January 30th, 2004, 05:17 PM
Oh yes, I'd most certianly go if my best friend and my brother would be willing to come along!

~Roxy~

Cherrim
January 30th, 2004, 06:46 PM
That's a good question. After thinking about it for however long it took me to read the replies to this topic, I've come to a conclusion:

Probably. XD; I think it would be a lot of fun, but I don't know if it would work in our world. We're so industrialized and, unlike in the "Pokemon world", the cities and towns are so spread out here. =\ I mean, I'm thinking that all the different countries in Pokemon are around the size of Japan, which is big, but if I were to go on a Pokemon journey starting from my home, in North America... it would be a big job travelling to large cities where the Pokemon gyms would be situated. :x If I started from Kanto or something though, I would be fine, I'm sure. I just don't like walking long distances because I'm lazy. XD

I'd love to work with Pokemon, though. Like Orange, I bet I would end up being a Pokemon Watcher. =\ Being the typical trainer would be pretty boring for me... I'd much rather be able to stop and draw Pokemon whenever I wanted since I like sketching animals really quickly too. ^_^; I'd probably travel alone, since I don't usually like people near me 24/7, but I guess it might be fun to hang around with a trainer or something. Not another watcher, though. =o I'd either get jealous of their drawings or I'd have to humble myself too much if they sucked~ XD

brmsort
January 30th, 2004, 10:55 PM
You betcha! And I would get myself a Pikachu, just like Ash. No matter what anyone may say, Pikachu are cool! And I would like to travel with Ash, convince him that he really does love Misty. And I would ask Melody on a date. *drools*
And every other day, I would kick some Team Rocket butt.

pichbob
January 31st, 2004, 12:15 AM
I would **** yes In my religon you can.... in heaven
you go to kanto johto and hoenn

Pokemaster10000
January 31st, 2004, 07:06 PM
YEAH. Definately yes.

I'd travel with Ash, May, Max and Brock.

*Sigh* Such dreams......

Tweak
February 1st, 2004, 01:25 AM
uhm i don't think i'd last more than a week sleeping in a sleeping bag without taking showers. =-=;;; does ash and group know hygeine?!

but i would certainly like to =-= i just need some help! i've always thought it'd be cool if nintendo made some sorta real "pokemon land" with all the gyms in this little place and hace a 1-3 week pokemon adventure for people. =O with virtual pokemon that can be tossed out from special pokeballs. i must be dreaming...

Pokemaster10000
February 1st, 2004, 06:22 AM
I think they do take showers exept that the show doesn't show it.
It's not very important.....

IceKitten
February 1st, 2004, 12:14 PM
I know, they must get washed and stuff when they reach a new town...I mean, who'd wanna see May get a shower? *rolls eyes*

silverfrost
February 1st, 2004, 12:39 PM
I'd definitely leave home to be a trainer. Mainly because it would be much more of an exciting life than just staying home. =P

Shinin
February 1st, 2004, 05:35 PM
Tough question.
I probably would.

Scyther5
February 1st, 2004, 07:56 PM
Yea i would,
I might go with freinds or i might not, it seems you would be able to become a stronger trainer with out your friends, but it wouldnt be as fun.

Muffin Man
February 2nd, 2004, 09:43 AM
No, I might keep one as a pet or something. But knowing my luck i'll end up being murdered by an evil hoothoot *shivers at that name*

Cassie-chan
February 11th, 2004, 07:40 PM
Oh yes, I'd most certianly go if my best friend and my brother would be willing to come along!

~Roxy~

You would go Go with your bro.! I can't trust my bro.
I would love going on a pokemon jurniey. See signetere

TheCrabOfIneffableWisdom
February 12th, 2004, 07:47 PM
Absolutely Not! I wouldn't do it ever. I'd rather stay at home and skateboard and play on the computer and all that good crap.

MiNuN*
February 13th, 2004, 12:39 AM
Yeah. Of course :D With my best friend! IT will be great! Too bad it can't be for real..

Yamichu
February 13th, 2004, 12:42 AM
I'd LOVE to leave for pokmon!
I'm in a stupid family....My sister gets treated better then me.............it sucks....and I'd go with all my friends if they wanted.

~HORN!

MiNuN*
February 13th, 2004, 01:54 AM
I'd LOVE to leave for pokmon!
I'm in a stupid family....My sister gets treated better then me.............it sucks....and I'd go with all my friends if they wanted.

~HORN!

lol. Ok then! I'll go with you :D It'll be fun!
*daydreams.....* HUH!? WHAT THE?! WHERE AM I!?!

Eternal Night
February 13th, 2004, 01:58 AM
Well I would. Though i have no clue how it would work in realy life you know. I mean how get money to travile adn a lot of other things. Though i would want to do it. It would be great to travile and battle. Think it would be a great experince.

Imakuni?
February 13th, 2004, 03:49 AM
o would. id get a palm piolet or pocket pc with internet ot a cellphone with it so i can
keep in touch with my parents.and yall at pc. that would keep me goin.

Ryoutarou
February 13th, 2004, 01:00 PM
Ya when i'd finish high school i'd go out on a pokemon journey wich would only be 3 year's from now....I'd think i'd train pokemon for battle and earn badges to go to higher level competion's...

Sapphire
February 13th, 2004, 01:40 PM
Ya. I would. right away It's so much fun to explore and be on my own. and besides, It's pokmon! ^^ It'd be tons of fun and maybe I could do the things i did in my games!

Imakuni?
February 13th, 2004, 02:11 PM
um id wanna kep in touch with eveyone so id stay home till i finish middle skoo

Evil Togepi
February 16th, 2004, 04:20 PM
I would defiantly go on a journey if Pokemon was real, I'm not sure if I'd be a trainer and battle gyms, I'd rather be a breeder or researcher, maybe fit in some pokemon watching while I'm at it LOL

John Denver
February 17th, 2004, 07:04 AM
I wouldn't have to think twice...I get some buddies and go on a journey instantly...a durr

BOO ya!

Pluslechu
February 18th, 2004, 07:54 PM
You BET I'd leave home for pokemon training!!!! I wouldn't be scared 'neither cuz I'd have my precious pokemon ^__^ (sry, I'm hyper. But it's da truth!)

Moonlit_Angel
February 27th, 2004, 09:45 PM
Probably. It would be so fun!
But only if I had the Pokemon I know..... the ones in my Silver. Yipee! I'd meet my Pokemon!!! :classic: :laugh: :)
I'd miss my family and friends, though. :'( But oh well!

shaz3d
February 27th, 2004, 09:50 PM
Definetly so i could do anything i wanted!

And no parents!
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Latios Master
February 27th, 2004, 10:08 PM
I would leave home to be a Pokemon trainer. I would travel to each gym, and fight other trainers on the way. I would also bring with all the essential things I would need in a backpack, and I would travel with one or two of my friends. If we could choose starters, I would choose Totodile.

ScArLetSkye
February 28th, 2004, 07:59 AM
Yes, I'd go.It'd be SO fun traveling wi/ my Espeon(Dreame) and other pkmn!Definetly!;)

Phantom Angel
February 28th, 2004, 08:32 AM
I would leave my home and travel with my pokemon and my friends. =P
*wonder who will come with him*

Raichu Master
February 28th, 2004, 08:34 AM
I would definitly leave home to go after a crazy dream! But I wouldn't go after gym badges right away. First I would get all the pokemon I could and then train them all to the highest possible level. THen I would challenge the gymsd and compete.

Dragon Man
March 4th, 2004, 10:28 AM
I gotta say a banned word: H.e.l.l. Yes!!! I would love to leave home for Pokmon as I love Pokmon more than almost anything in the world.

dqle
March 5th, 2004, 08:55 AM
Hmm, a blank word doc... hey, the paper clip just cursed me out!!! *strangles monitor*

If i could, I'd love to travel just like Ash and friends! I'd like it even more if I could meet him in person! I just hope that i don't get in the Pokmon world during the great war...

Lanceiscool
March 5th, 2004, 09:27 AM
Oh yes, master, oh yes...

Next to the Harvest Moon world, Pokmon sounds like a slice of heaven compeared to this world. I'd probably be more of a collector than a fighter...

Sakuyamon
March 5th, 2004, 01:46 PM
I would absolutely go on my own pokemon journey! I have longed after leaving my home and travel around the world for about whole my life! I have nothing to lose by going(well I would miss my grand parents but still nothing else). I dont care about how long I have to walk, my dream about becoming the worlds greatest pokemon master is to strong!

Amy-chan
March 5th, 2004, 04:13 PM
OF COURSE!!!!!!!!! I have nothing at home to miss, and traveling around would be fun. If the Pokemon world was even a smidget like ours, Ash's mom would never let him travel at the age of 10! :laugh: I have no idea why I said that.

Hex Maniac
March 5th, 2004, 04:28 PM
i'd definitely leave home for pokemon if i have my pokemon from silver or ruby. i had a dream about it last night too!

bna_li
March 5th, 2004, 04:30 PM
Yea... but I have to bring a laptop.

Battery Cat
March 6th, 2004, 03:22 AM
I would leave home to be a Pokemon master, I would battle a lot so it would be hard for me to lose, muh ha huh ha, lol. :D

kInGdRa_rUlEs
March 6th, 2004, 05:55 PM
ya i'd definintly leave home for pokemon, i'd choose the johto league, but i'd have to go with some friends or else it would be sorta boring. if pokemon were real the first pokemon i'd catch would be a horsea:)

dqle
March 10th, 2004, 09:28 AM
Yeah, a laptop would be a great thing to bring along.

P.S. Does anyone know what war I'm talking about?

Neko Keeshi
March 10th, 2004, 09:47 AM
I would choose bulbasaur for my first one, and then, catch all the different kinds I could and then gamble on my own battles to make money. And when I feel I'm ready, go after gyms.

Dark_Absol
March 10th, 2004, 10:37 AM
Sure! If i could get out'of here, "Rest in Peace" infernal Mudkips!

cyber_killer
March 10th, 2004, 10:53 AM
I Would Go With My Friends In A Big Group, But The Money Issues And Stuff Have To Be Solved First.. I Would Love To Create A Bond With A Pokemon.. Big Huge Tyranitar, Cool Huge Dragonite, Cool Dark Umbreon.. *Sigh*

dqle
March 11th, 2004, 06:55 AM
Comon, there's supposed to be more to Pokmon than just battling! Geez, I'd start out with the Pichu Brothers if I could! So far, they're no good in battling! A cute Pikachu wouldn't hurt either. I think that Pokmon is supposed to be about friendship, not slavery!

Is anyone gonna comment on my 'war' statement???

cyber_killer
March 11th, 2004, 09:20 AM
There Is Friendship Between Them, But You Can Battle To Increase The Friendship..

Vensy
March 11th, 2004, 09:50 PM
Hmm.. No I don't know about the war you're tablking about..

But yes! I'd definately like to go, as long as my dear Miku could come along with me then I'd be fine. ^^ I'd love to be able to travel and such. Woah... such a dream.

dqle
March 12th, 2004, 07:00 AM
*Wah*
Traveling would be an awesome thing, especially with your friends. Besides, while doing this, you really don't have to worry about the future, and that's a huge plus!

P.S. The war I'm talking about is the war between Pokmon and humans. Apparently, they didn't like each other vert much in the past. It hase been mentioned in many episodes, the first one about Maiden's Peak.

asher_son_of_ash
March 13th, 2004, 12:08 AM
You bet.I would leave home to become a master!Or just a scond-rate.Lol.Anyway......I really belive pokemon are real[Yeah,like mn my dreams]*thinks over the fantasy of living pokemon*

coco
March 13th, 2004, 03:19 AM
i would definitely leave home for pokemon! i'd travel in either johto or hoenn, but i'd also want to travel with one of my friends.

dqle
March 15th, 2004, 06:51 AM
Must... travel... to Pokmon world!

It'd be great to hang around with your best friends (people and Pokmon!) while traveling around the regions. It would be so cool to meet up with anybody Ash has met and traveled with!

Legendary_Pokegirl
March 15th, 2004, 08:05 AM
i would definatly leave home to be a pokemon master! i would make new friends and everything! i would really be doing it for the pokemon. i would train them but i would take my time.

Pogiforce-14
March 15th, 2004, 06:11 PM
I woudl have to rthink hard on it. For one thing, getting out and about would be great, and i'd meet people and see places I wouldn't normally see. But, it owuldn't be so easy. It's one thing thinking about it, another actually doing it. Chances are I'd be alone, and it would be hard work. And unlike the game, it owuldn't be jsut earn a new badge and you can control stronger pokemon. How would I go about training? It's one thing in teh game where you control almost everything and can get second chances and get no arguments or mistakes from your pokemon. But in reality it would be different. It's liek int that one old episodewhere the kid played a simulator and won then turned around and tried to beat misty with teh same match up and lost.

But i suppose if I was properly prepared and actually took a class on it like they do in the comic book, then i guess I would go. I'd miss home and all my stuff and friends leaving behind very dearly, but it would be like a dream come true.

Greed
March 15th, 2004, 07:43 PM
Geez, who wouldn't leave their home to collect pokemon? ^^ I would, I could get away from my butthole of a town and not go to school >D MWAHAHAHAHA..

*Explodes*

Jeikobu
March 16th, 2004, 11:04 PM
It would be hard becuase I know I would get homesick, but yes I would leave. For the passion I have/would have for Pokemon. But I would make sure to come back home from time to time to visit.

Duke R
March 17th, 2004, 01:51 AM
Oh, I can't imagine my foots after 1 month of journey... But I don't think that the journey is in a country, like a Japan, or a continent, like Europe, no. I think that Kanto/Orange/Johto/Hoenn are just Regions of a country, at this dimension... I think... But is still a hard way to walk... And a friend,,, I don't know if someone'd like to travel with me, but... A Watcher, Master, Collector, Hiker...(cancel this last)... I don't know if I'd have a Pokmon... But something to catagol to say: "I saw this one"'d be cool... A PokDex is w/ a high price but it's helpful... About the studies I think that some suppletive study exist... So, I don't'd leave my computer for this,,, and a Laptop...*atchem-expen-atchem-sive-atchem*... isn't to me... I think... I'm poor, I never'd have money for a journey...
The war I'm talking about is the war between Pokmon and humans. Apparently, they didn't like each other vert much in the past. It hase been mentioned in many episodes, the first one about Maiden's Peak.
Oh, don't be a "1st Movie Mewtwo": Humans vs. Pokmon vs. Fishes vs. Humans...

Geometric-sama
March 18th, 2004, 07:41 PM
It would be a dream to be in the Pokmon World... as soon as I could become a Pokmon trainer, I would! I'd pick Cyndaquil for my starter, I think!

ash_misty4ever
March 18th, 2004, 08:53 PM
Well duh! I would be right out on my b-day (2 years ago!) I write stories about my adventures but if only they really happened. I love my imagination:laugh:

Anyway, I would be a Pokemon trainer, with a Squirtle, in Kanto. It would be interesing to have virtual reality for Pokemon!

MidnightScott
March 18th, 2004, 09:41 PM
I would leave home immediately on my bike! The first Pokmon I would go & catch would be a Pikachu sincei tsmy Favorite. Then I would probably go after the Legendarys & my other favorites! I would travel the world & catch all 386 Pokmon & then I would probably discover a new Pokmon! I wish Pokmon were real, I would also create my own Pokmon to look like my departed Midnight, a black labrador retriever. I MISS HIM SO MUCH!!! ( we had to put him down cuzz he got kidney failure...:-( :( :surprised :\

I like all the Pokmon & I Gotta Catch 'Em All!!

lighterhead2001
March 21st, 2004, 07:31 AM
of course i would go! .........but i'd be by myself :-( i have no friends and my family is screwed up now but i would like to go

Phoenix Boy
March 21st, 2004, 09:39 AM
Yeah i would go. i would like to travel Silent Tattsu - it would be so much fun

The Pokemaster
March 21st, 2004, 09:53 AM
obviously, as long as it was my team in real life coming with me, id be gone before anyone would known id even considered leaving and halfway to my 2nd gym badge, heh heh!

TeamRocket
March 26th, 2004, 09:38 AM
Yeah, I would go with my present team too. That would be sweet. Does anyone know a travel agent to take me away from my reality.

Raiden Lynx Wolverina
March 26th, 2004, 10:52 AM
Id definitely go...but I would have to carry all my 520 pencils and some pile of sketchbooks because Id be frusterated!!

TeamRocket
March 26th, 2004, 10:53 AM
I hear that, Raiden Lynx Wolverina!

Raiden Lynx Wolverina
March 26th, 2004, 11:02 AM
and surely some tangerines or at least oranges, my fav fruits.

TeamRocket
March 26th, 2004, 01:30 PM
I would have to carry around some Watermelon - my fave fruit

LishaKara
March 27th, 2004, 09:50 AM
YEAH...DUH!
WHO WOULDN'T?
My first pokemon would be a Mawile...

Sudowoodo_prince
March 27th, 2004, 07:12 PM
This is a little off-topic, but.. If pokemon were real,
What kind of effect would pokemon take on the human environment?
Would you have signs at petrol stations saying stuff like
'please keep all fire-pokemon or pokemon with fire-type moves in their pokeballs at all time'?
Would water pokemon be used for giving water to parched countries in Africa?
Anyway, back on topic, Yeah, I probably would. I'd like to own my own pokemon, they'd be great and stuff,
Although 10 seems like a young age. It may not be in Japan, but here you'd probably have an age restriction of 14 plus.

SwampertLover
March 28th, 2004, 03:35 AM
Sure! If i could get out'of here, "Rest in Peace" infernal Mudkips!
You REALLY want me to dismantle your insides, right?

As for leaving home, **** YEAH! Id have to bring my laptop and cellphone too! Wouldnt miss my family a bit!

Kaolla Su
March 28th, 2004, 04:20 AM
I think I speak for everybody here, the answer is a resounding YES!!!!. *regains control* Sorry.....

bhrit
August 25th, 2004, 02:59 PM
duh!!!!!!!!! :P take the cell and buy a new laptop!!!! MY firt pkmn would defenatly be a torchic... :D

Lizzie
August 25th, 2004, 04:50 PM
no, i would capture some pokemon, but i wouldn' use them for battle, i'de use them for friends and i would ask for their opinion, their help and all that and i'de teach them englesh! ^_^

salamenceruler04
August 25th, 2004, 07:16 PM
I dont understand wat u mean...leave home..like go off on a adventure with them...then yes...but not for my whole life...and i would use them for battle

zsun_44
August 25th, 2004, 10:12 PM
Probably not, i still care about education, and a bright future. But since i also like pokemon, i'll just catch and train while i'm at it. XD

salamenceruler04
August 26th, 2004, 05:21 PM
Yea that is true I didnt take that into concideration...well during the summers i would go off for a little while n have an adventure=]

Sunrise's Dragon
August 27th, 2004, 06:08 AM
I say no. When I was 11 years old.. I can ever think what there coul happen to me. And I like my parents. I think that I'm just chilling around and sometimes go little longer.. Not that like Ash & co does.

But I might go to Hogwarts.. However, I like Harry Potter more than pokmons.. I like also pokes, but... *Runs away from flying tomatoes* Nooo! *Runs again, when PC's people throw tomatoes*

Bhati
August 27th, 2004, 07:05 PM
*Thinks* Well, maybe I would go away for a little while, but come home a lot more often then they do in the series. I'm not sure if I could take care of myself that long without my mommy. XD

PaperDoll_777
August 28th, 2004, 02:40 PM
Well yes i would adore pokemon of my own but only i would feel home sick and miss my mum and dad and family!!! :'(

Stevo-kun
August 28th, 2004, 02:44 PM
I say yes because if any one tried anything I would get my Pokemon to zap it or somethin lol :laugh: and they are also soooooooo cute and some look so Awesome and plus imagine how interesting it would be cus youve got so much to learn

Pokemon_Veteran