PDA

View Full Version : The stongest and weakest pokemon

Tsunamilord
January 19th, 2004, 01:27 PM
i think the strongest is Ditto. Now really its like haveing the same pokemon as your opponent.The weakest would be Ratata. Come on hes just a rodent.

ChaoX
January 19th, 2004, 01:53 PM
In my opinion Ditto is not the strongest pokemon becuase of its abilitie. Say your opponent uses a Metepod. then what? That being said the weakest pokemon is either Metapod or Kakuna. The strongest is..............Lugia.

Frostweaver
January 19th, 2004, 03:01 PM
strongest- unknown

weakest- weedle, caterpie, metapod, kakuna, magikarp, wurmple, silcoon, cascoon

have fun with ditto... i'll love to see how Ditto will live against Mr.Mime (with TrickBand of course ;p)

Iveechan
January 19th, 2004, 04:16 PM
I think it's really selfish to list unevolved as the weakest. They're SOPPOSED to be weak. Some of the weakest one-stage or evolved Pokemon are Azumarril (though it gets pure power in rs), Ditto, Chimecho, Ledian (though it can baton pass, it can't really fight), Dustox, and some others I'm too lazy to list.

Frostweaver
January 19th, 2004, 04:24 PM
no no... like comparing unevolved ones (like the little Cup thingie in Stadium) they're the weakest out of the unevolved ones... well they're too weak to even participate so too bad XD.

If we count the fully evolved ones... then sadly most likely the bug types (poor buggies always got the crap stats), and the filler normal/water types (Luvdisc, Dunsparce and etc... though for a while I did hear something about "Doomsparce" but never got to hear the moveset for it)

Kairi
January 19th, 2004, 04:27 PM
If you want to get technical, heres a list of fully evolved ones with total base stats.

http://members.cox.net/celes/Pokemon/Pokemon%20Stats.txt (http://members.cox.net/celes/Pokemon/Pokemon%20Stats.txt)

Frostweaver
January 19th, 2004, 04:34 PM
however... stats don't matter sometimes... we all know that Sunkern can beat a Caterpie despite of Sunkern having the absolute lowest stats in the game for example. Though most of the time it plays a big part.

Tsunamilord
January 19th, 2004, 04:45 PM
Yeah but i dont like to follow the stats,its best just to let whatever happens happens.And sunkern has gotten me through many-a-tight spot in pokemon

Kairi
January 19th, 2004, 04:54 PM
however... stats don't matter sometimes... we all know that Sunkern can beat a Caterpie despite of Sunkern having the absolute lowest stats in the game for example. Though most of the time it plays a big part.Yes, but Mewtwo and Curselax together require an entire anti-team for just the two of them, and the opponent is free to choose for other Pokmon that are good against the antis of previously said broken Pokmon.

Frostweaver
January 19th, 2004, 05:43 PM
can always just wish for the 33% chance with my favorite Articuno to do the job ;p

See Curselax is one of those pokemon that is powerful regardless of stats. It's a tank regardless of the low low defense (i don't even know why... calculations and math all point "Snorlax sucks in physical" but in action that's not the truth). Hmm... I guess only a charged up Zangoose with brick break and shadowball may stand a chance...

Spike Razzor
January 19th, 2004, 05:44 PM
Weakest:Ditto, you know why? Well one word "Pressure". This ability will kill it easy.

Strongest:Ninjask, nuff said peeps.

Curselax:Its simple to kill, "Cross Chop", "Parish Trap". It stands no chance.

Mewtwo:T-wave, attack it a bit. Then if you don't survive send in Heracross/Rhydon "Megahorn", game.

Vai Fox
January 22nd, 2004, 11:46 AM
Personally,I think it depends completely on the situation that you're in.Mewtwo can be brung down by a luck-of-the-draw 1hitKO..(had to learn that the hard way in pokemon stadium.. xD; eek!)
Ninjask is indeed fairly cool with that wonder guard or whatever it's called thing,but it has too many weaknesses...say..you're in a fight with a Ninjask and another ghost pokemon,or fire maybe?Eek...-watches it fall over dead-
:paranoid: Wait...isn't it already dead?
I guess stat-wise,most people would say a legendary is the strongest,but I like to win with my favorites more than anything. :)
If I had to choose what I thought was the weakest,it'd be either Sunkern or Wurmple.They're both so cute though. :\

PM2008
January 27th, 2004, 07:06 PM
I think that the strongest Pokemon is Mewtwo and there is a three way tie for the weakest: Magikarp, Kakuna, and Metapod. :shocked:

Spike Razzor
January 28th, 2004, 02:07 AM
Wonder why Ho-Oh and Lugia are 00bers? I hit them with Ancient Power/Rockslide on Netbattle and there dead in 2 hits. If anything there pretty pathetic.

perthskies
January 28th, 2004, 08:26 PM
I personally dislike categorising Pokemon into 'strongest and weak'. You should go with your favourites... However, if I had to categorise, the weakest would be Magikarp in my opinion. Strongest is highly debatable... if we're talking in like the movies, and TV Series, then Mewtwo would be the strongest as he can er... deflect practically every attack? X_x

But in the games, I would have no idea....

Pokemaster10000
January 31st, 2004, 09:30 PM
I personally dislike categorising Pokemon into 'strongest and weak'. You should go with your favourites... However, if I had to categorise, the weakest would be Magikarp in my opinion. Strongest is highly debatable... if we're talking in like the movies, and TV Series, then Mewtwo would be the strongest as he can er... deflect practically every attack? X_x

But in the games, I would have no idea....

In the game, it's probaly Mew. It can learn every tm's and has crazy stats. Or it can be Rayquaza. Either both of them. the weakest is definately a Metapod.... It can't do anything except increasing it's attack.

Cassie-chan
February 13th, 2004, 06:17 PM
Weakest- Magiharp, it only has splash, tackle, and fail at the best
Strongest- ????, maybe a lengendary .

Novastorm
February 14th, 2004, 06:13 AM
OK, for me Wynaut/Wobuffet have to be the most useless of all Pkmn, and as for the strongest, it depends on what stat' raising items you give your Pokee, but for me, it would have to be... Heck, how could I just choose one?!

Porygon
February 16th, 2004, 12:55 PM
Ninjask is indeed fairly cool with that wonder guard or whatever it's called thing,but it has too many weaknesses...say..you're in a fight with a Ninjask and another ghost pokemon,or fire maybe?Eek...-watches it fall over dead-
:paranoid: Wait...isn't it already dead?
*puts on geek glasses* That's Shedinja with Wonder Guard. Lol.

There is no "strongest" Pokmon; every Pokmon can be countered in some way, even if they can learn techniques that allow them to combat any type. Weakest Pokmon, however, can be easily categorised by stats and movesets. Of course, when it's a L5 going up against a L55 Tyranatar, it doesn't even matter what it is. *continues to get technical* *mute button pressed* *mouths "what the heck?!?!!!????!*

Hector
February 16th, 2004, 01:30 PM
I say it would be Jirachi, any wish can come true. :D

Porygon
February 17th, 2004, 10:45 AM
Porygon can also rank up there among the most powerful ones because of its ability to change its element [switch to Ghost against a Fightingtype, anyone?].

Dragon Man
February 17th, 2004, 02:45 PM
I'd say...
Strongest: ???
Weakest: I agree with Iveechan that the Pokemon like Weedle and Magikarp are supposed to be weak but if I'd have to say the weakest I'd say: Magikarp, Weedle, Kakuna, Caterpie, Metapod, Wurmple, Cascoon and Silcoon.

Pokemaster10000
February 17th, 2004, 07:26 PM
The weakest-Sunkern
Reason- Has the most jacked-up stats in pokemon history. Even weaker than Azurill, Caterpie and Weedle!
Strongest-Rayquaza or Mewtwo
Reason- Has the strongest everything and can learn neat attacks.

DeathMetal Anarchist
February 18th, 2004, 04:29 PM
Id say mew after all it is my favorite pokemon but thats just my opinion. The weekist I will have to agree with Dragon man and Iveechan but id sat magiccarp is the weekist of them all he only knows Splash and takle!But when it evoles RUN!!!!

Ice Lugia
February 25th, 2004, 06:16 PM
Shedinja would so useful had it not been for the fact that you can kill it with burn, poison, sandstorm, and so on.

Mac2492
February 26th, 2004, 11:45 AM
I don't know about the strongest but I know Magikarp LV 5 from R/B/Y is the weakest until you evolve him!!! HE learns absolutely no attack in R/B/Y and get whooped badly. Kakuna and Metapod found in the wild in R/B/Y are weak too. I say Red, Blue, Yellow because in the other games, Magikarp knows tackle as do the other pokemon.

Porygon
February 26th, 2004, 12:27 PM
Well, yeah, but that's all part of the strategic element of the game. After all, you're not a Pokmon Master until you master strategies with all Pokmon.

Maryland
February 26th, 2004, 12:38 PM
There is no strongest or weakest Pokemon. Every Pokemon has their strengths and weaknesses. Even Kyogre being weak, and Magikarp or Feebas being strong. =/ Get the Feebas or Magikarp at low HP, then use Flail. I don't know about them being at lower levels, though...

Moonlit_Angel
February 27th, 2004, 09:27 PM
Exactly. But I still have my opinions....
I'd say Sunkern. Sunkern is the weakest, along with Ditto, Magikarp, Weedle, Unknown, Caterpie, Feebas, and Wurmple.
If they were evolved, then it would be for the weakest:
Sunflora. Stats suck, come on! Oh, wait, can't forget Smeargle.....
The strongest Pokemon out there is Lugia. LUGIA! LUGIA! No arguing about that. Stronger than Rayquaza or Deoxys.
Non-legendary? Salamence.