PDA

View Full Version : Ever Since...

Haruka
January 19th, 2004, 04:57 PM
Ever since I became mod, I have gotten less replys to my posts... and also I have been ignored numerous times..

Don't take me for granite... Why would you ignore a moderator that works hard everyday and also don't reply...

I find this disrespectful and hurtful to my feelings... but I will never leave PC, still because of this..

So, just understand, I don't do any harm... It would take weeks though... -_-.... *looks at Arcanine*

Alyssa Marissa Whitney
Moderator (on the new name) of Mixed Community Groups and Events Assistant.

Kairi
January 19th, 2004, 04:59 PM
Ummwhat exactly do you feel youve gotten less replies of Arwen? You mean to your posts, threads, PMs what?

I dont think anyone here intends to hurt you feelings Alyssa, we know you work hard. Maybe you should take this up with someone who is specifically bothering you?

Dizzy
January 19th, 2004, 04:59 PM
Aww Alyssa Don't think that, I think you got even more popular when you became a mod... *to me you have*. The word is Granted.. and I think that you are a good person, but people may not reply to your posts.. they sometimes dont reply to mines but thats okay... :) Cheer Up Alyssa... Your great

Arwen
January 19th, 2004, 05:02 PM
Nah, I feel it in my heart... Well anyway, it's going to take some uhhh..... time...

Well, I contributed alot to the comunity over 1 year... so, don't take it for granite...

It takes aprox 2 months to make everyone understand, hopefully...

Dizzy
January 19th, 2004, 05:04 PM
Your going to be a great mod, I know it. But let me say this Alyssa, Lucky you.. I didn't even get picked and I was a little mad, and a little envious but nonetheless it made me want to be a mod and act the right way.. You do work hard and just so you know... I care :)

Hey Look on the Bright Side, I'll be a mod in two years, you were only here for one :)

Kairi
January 19th, 2004, 05:05 PM
Im not sure why you feel that way. If you do feel bad, let us know what we can do. The thing Ive noticed since you were modded is that you seem to post less. Maybe that is hwy you feel you get less replies?

Arwen
January 19th, 2004, 05:08 PM
Well, Less people notice me. When I post something, I get no response... o.o

;-;

DragonTrainer
January 19th, 2004, 05:09 PM
I thing you mean granted, not granite ;)

Anyways, I have no ida what you are talking about.Sorry if you are being ignored, but, everyone is ignored at some point.Just, take some time, then everyone will notice you again

Kairi
January 19th, 2004, 05:10 PM
How so? Its impossible to respond to everyone individually in a topic. Do you have an example topic of where you felt you were ignored?

AgainI almost never see you post outside of the mod lounge now that youre a moderator. Maybe thats why, huh?

Dizzy
January 19th, 2004, 05:13 PM
She must really like the Mod Lounge... Ive never even seen it so lucky you Alyssa :) BTW i always reply to your posts Alyssa :)

Arwen
January 19th, 2004, 05:14 PM
Well.... I am littery scared of posting anywhere else now.... because noone replys or even notice me... maybe it could be me posting in the lounge or something else...

I dunno... It could be me overdoing the Lounge!!! =P

Dizzy
January 19th, 2004, 05:16 PM
Everyone should notice you alyssa, your name is Bolded.. thats like a sign of Royalty.. If anyone shouldnt be noticed it should be me... I have nothing special done to my name..

Arwen
January 19th, 2004, 05:20 PM
Nah, I am just overdoing something and not putting any notice to it...

well, probally 95% of my days posts is at the Lounge instead of Other Chat.

DragonTrainer
January 19th, 2004, 05:22 PM
Well, honestly, you cant be noticed 100% of the time.But, you're never ignored.You just, don't post so much anywhere anymore, except in the lounge

Iveechan
January 19th, 2004, 05:23 PM
>_O

Well, here's my theory: people have to go to work and/or school. And they don't really care about other people online. So deal with it.

Dizzy
January 19th, 2004, 05:25 PM
Can someone please do one for me?! ;-;

(I am not sposed to act like this, though, but noone did one for me yet and I'm upset... Is it okay for a mod to show emotion?)

is that the Post Alyssa?

Arwen
January 19th, 2004, 05:25 PM
Well, honestly, you cant be noticed 100% of the time.But, you're never ignored.You just, don't post so much anywhere anymore, except in the lounge
See... something to be blamed for... I been overposting at the lounge and never noticed it... =P

DragonTrainer
January 19th, 2004, 05:28 PM
Well, all mods are busy, people understand that.But, don't work yourself too hard, relax and post where you feel like

Dizzy
January 19th, 2004, 05:29 PM
I've been ignored too you know :) but thats okay.. If you guys don't want to talk to me thats okay... I'll just go away so that you can talk amongst each other.. and it wont even bother me.

Arwen
January 19th, 2004, 05:31 PM
Well, look! I have the least uhhh... active forum... is it my fault my forum is still unactive... No!!!!

:P... Well, basicly... I got too many free time because hardly anyone posts in there....

Arcanine
January 19th, 2004, 05:32 PM
You feel like no one is replying to your posts? No one is talking to you? That is what you are feeling right? Like "after I was made Mod no one talks to me any more, i'm I right?

Dizzy
January 19th, 2004, 05:35 PM
Fine then,Alyssa I get more ignored than you do, I guess you guys dont want to talk to me :) YAY!!! lol I can help you make your forum Active Alyssa if you want..

Arwen
January 19th, 2004, 05:36 PM
Yup... I'm modding the least active forum on PC. well, I basicly waste my time posting at the lounge.

Arcanine
January 19th, 2004, 05:47 PM
Yup... I'm modding the least active forum on PC. well, I basicly waste my time posting at the lounge.
Dont start that up, dont make we remember when I was just a Mod, and though I didnt help PC. Dont think that way, it will just get you down and you will think about quiting (I know I been down that road when I was a new Mod). Just read that post I made in the Lounge (in Soph's thread).
And hi Dizzy (see you didnt get ignored by me XD).

Arwen
January 19th, 2004, 05:50 PM
I was not thinking about quiting... I just need more uhh.... people to be active in the forum I'm modding... I had no intension of quitting in the first place...

btw... hi Dizzy!

Dizzy
January 19th, 2004, 06:05 PM
LOL YAY!!! you guys are so great :)

Shining Arcanine
January 19th, 2004, 08:05 PM
Ever since I became mod, I have gotten less replys to my posts... and also I have been ignored numerous times..

Don't take me for granite... Why would you ignore a moderator that works hard everyday and also don't reply...

I find this disrespectful and hurtful to my feelings... but I will never leave PC, still because of this..

So, just understand, I don't do any harm... It would take weeks though... -_-.... *looks at Arcanine*

Alyssa Marissa Whitney
Moderator (on the new name) of Mixed Community Groups and Events Assistant.
Which Arcanine are we talking about here?

Arwen
January 19th, 2004, 08:21 PM
Uhhh... I ment Andy, Shinging Arcanine. ^_^

Arcanine
January 19th, 2004, 08:31 PM
Which Arcanine are we talking about here?
Every one calls you SA, and every one calls me Andy or Arcanine (I know how confusing it is with two staff members with Arcanine as there user name or Arcanine in there user name).

Rift
January 19th, 2004, 09:18 PM
Hey! Wassup Dizzy!

well Alyssa the forums i mod are teeny tiny too (except for mabye Mixed Voting Polls) but i notice all your posts and i reply to em if iv got somethin to say that is...but for some odd reason people notice me...dont know why though... :P

Yamichu
January 20th, 2004, 01:06 AM
Hey Dizzy! How ya doin'?
Arwen I'd post in your topics if I ever saw them and had something to say but I never/hardly ever see them! Maybe if just leave the Royal Mod Lounge *dreams of one day being there* peoples will notice ya more! :D :D :D
It's pretty obvious why people notice you Sapphire Latios-your funny! But for some reason people regard my funnyness as BIG word called ob...ob...nox...ious... OBNOXIOUSNESS!
a.k.a ANNOYANCE! :D :D :D

~HORN!

Miyu-chan
January 20th, 2004, 12:56 PM
Hi Dizzy. ;D Well, yes, like Kairi says... you've posted very little outside the lounge. =/ Maybe that's why? n_n; But I try to reply to yours (and everyone's) posts. (when I got something to say, that is. o_O") It's perfectly normal to feel ignored. (I got that feeling too sometimes. u.u) I'll do a perception for you, I thought I did one for you already? o_o;

The pic with two girls are ... Haruka/Alyssa and Jessica. XD; The one with the short hair is Alyssa. *hides*
And the red kawaii, cute thingy? Is Carol. =D
Attached Thumbnailshttp://www.pokecommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=706&stc=1&thumb=1 (http://www.pokecommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=706) http://www.pokecommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=707&stc=1&thumb=1 (http://www.pokecommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=707)

Maybe you missed it?It's on page 5. n_n; I'll do a new one for you. n_n

Arwen
January 20th, 2004, 02:01 PM
I guess you right... I have been acting odd lately since I got my mod powers and also, not been open alot... =P

LOL... The lounge seems to be a uhhh... nice place for peice and quiet... LOL... but not a place to socialize in the public...

Miyu-chan
January 20th, 2004, 02:08 PM
Yeah, you seem a bit heavy on yourself lately, lighten up! n_n

Arwen
January 20th, 2004, 02:30 PM
LOL... Yup... Old PC was very eventful...

Yup, Dataserver crouption, My account getting croupted, the 1st Get-Togeter, (the) Cas getting banned, and etc..

Yup... I had to deal with those events.

DragonTrainer
January 20th, 2004, 02:35 PM
Fine then,Alyssa I get more ignored than you do, I guess you guys dont want to talk to me :) YAY!!! lol I can help you make your forum Active Alyssa if you want..
Dizzy, please, don't even start that.There is no way you, or Alyssa for that matter, have been ignored.I mean common, you're one of the most loved members here, as for you too, Alyssa

Arwen
January 20th, 2004, 02:38 PM
Well, ironicly... I am hated at PE2K because I am not allowed to say bad things about pe2k at PC...

>_>... no freedom of speech or constructive critisism(sp?)

DragonTrainer
January 20th, 2004, 02:42 PM
Well, then just don't mix with PE2K people if they hate you

We do have freedom of speech, we just cant say offending stuff on here

Arcanine
January 20th, 2004, 02:42 PM
Well, ironicly... I am hated at PE2K because I am not allowed to say bad things about pe2k at PC...

>_>... no freedom of speech or constructive critisism(sp?)
Well I though being hated at PE2K was a good thing. I mean you dont like it there and you got banned for (I think) standing up for PC. So thay dont like you and you dont like them.

Arwen
January 20th, 2004, 02:52 PM
Well, it's good... That means PC war over pe2k is over... =P

Dizzy
January 20th, 2004, 03:02 PM
I never Liked PE2k... they spam too much, Alyssa warned me to stay away from them so I listened.. :) thank you alyssa :)

Hiroshi Sotomura
January 20th, 2004, 03:06 PM
Arwen, you aren't alone on this. But I felt like this as a member, not a moderator. I'm getting popular.

I once had this problem... it was... boring. Even as a moderaot sometimes I thought I still was considered not a good member. I still have lots of chance to prove myself.

John Denver
January 20th, 2004, 03:07 PM
Hmm, at PE2K I'm treated half and half...I mean, they all know me, but as for liking me is another thing...some kid called me a nooB at PE2K cause he'd been on for a year...heh, I had been on almost 3 times as long as he has...shikes, times have changed....

STOP NOW!

Honestly, don't gimme that "I don't get the MOD respect I deserve" crap. Your a mod, a new one at that, but your still a PC member. Your reputation doesn't shoot up 500 points when your promoted. You shouldn't try to act any differently when you become a mod, and you shouldn't expect people to treat you any different...geez

I was modding the TCG forums once at PE2K, and for the ENTIRE TIME, it had the lowest post count out of all the other forum areas. I delt with it, so can you...

If I'm coming off as cruel, I'm sorry, but I hate it when people ask for pity...

so boo ya and ya, baby steps alyssa, baby steps...

Dizzy
January 20th, 2004, 03:10 PM
Delicious, Wee im one of the Most Loved Members?? Yay lol *gets dressed in Most loved Clothes* ~Everyone stares at Dizzy~

I need a life lol... as soon as this commericial is over...

flygonruler1
January 20th, 2004, 03:13 PM
personoly,I dont care if im noticed,I only talk to andy scott and a few other people

but were I post,you have to read all posts(rp)or ya dont get whats goin on!

BOO ya......ish

see no copyright done

Cherrim
January 20th, 2004, 03:14 PM
Er... whether or not this is resolved already.. I'm still inputting my opinion. ;p

Before someone is modded, it's easy to joke around and talk to them about anything. They're the exact same as you, they worry about the same things, etc. However, when that person is moderated, the other people may feel jealous or unsure of how to act. They have to "watch themselves" around you now and it may never be exactly the same as it always was and if it does return to normal, it may take a while. It's one of the things you'll have to learn to accept when you take on responsibilities such as this. =\

Shining Arcanine - When we say Arcanine, we're almost indefinitely referring to Arcanine.. When we say Shinging Arcanine or SA, we're talking about you. o_O Why do you always ask that?

Arwen
January 20th, 2004, 03:21 PM
Why would someone be envious? It's a really bad mistake or something to me... though...

John Denver
January 20th, 2004, 03:25 PM
I say RK9...just...cause...I can :P:D

I agree with Lightning...with..what she said..yes...rednecks :D

BOO ya!

baby*j
January 20th, 2004, 04:03 PM
I hope I don't sound mean but ....

Who cares?

Don't you have a real-life life to care about? Wow, people
online [that I barely know] won't talk to me .... people online
ignore me .... big deal! Kinda pathetic if you ask me ... if you
want to complain or whine at least do it on something
important ... :tired:

John Denver
January 20th, 2004, 04:09 PM
baby*j may have said it very very harshly...but she has a bit of a point...

boo YA?

Miyu-chan
January 20th, 2004, 04:12 PM
Well, yeah, I agree with Lightning and Dakota. You should lighten up! Like this ---> *^_^*

John Denver
January 20th, 2004, 04:18 PM
I'm dumbfounded by Miyu-Chans wisdom

*bows*

*boo ya*

Miyu-chan
January 20th, 2004, 04:24 PM
I should be shocked by yours. ;P (J/K) *bows* ^_^

Frostweaver
January 20th, 2004, 04:26 PM
Hehe... I always thought that the 3 of you are smart and gifted anyway ^_^

perhaps just give PC some time to adjust to your new position... After when most PC members realize that you're just the same person as you are before modding, things will be back to the way it is before.

Cherrim
January 20th, 2004, 04:31 PM
Why would someone be envious? It's a really bad mistake or something to me... though...
Isn't it... obvious? o_o You're a moderator. It's a very coveted position on any type of boards and regardless of what you think, you HAVE been noticed. There was a huge announcement across all of the boards about you guys, you've made several of your own announcements, it's in your sig, etc. When you complain about people not paying much attention to you even though you've been modded... it just seems as if you'e just trying to draw more attention to yourself. It sounds kind of harsh, but that's kind of all I get from this topic. So... lighten up? =\ You're still one of the most popular members on PC, if that's what's bugging you.

<_< You can't stop people from being jealous of you. (Although, you can help them by not adding "moderator of..." to all of your posts. =X It seems almost like you're rubbing it in their face or something. At least, that's how I would feel ._.)

John Denver
January 20th, 2004, 04:36 PM
I agree compleetly again with lightning...it's like you flashed a giant billboard saying

"HEY EVERYONE. I'M MOD! WORSHIP ME!"

or soemthing like that..everyone knows your a mod...if they don't treat you witht the "respect you deserve" kind of thing, it's all good...

I'm beginning to think that the only reason you became mod was so that you could be more popular...

well anyway, just don't turn out like phantom angel did...eesh

BOO ya!

Frostweaver
January 20th, 2004, 04:54 PM
wow... I wanted to say that for a LONG time but I thought that it was inappropriate to post it out publically (all I did was share that opinion to close friends)... but if 2 S-mods gave the permit to "go ahead" then I'll certainly post out my thought.

ever since modding, within PC or out of PC, you have been rather MOD-Talking all the way through. The first thing on MSN that you said to me was something along the line of "oh being a mod is so difficult... i have to spend so much time working in the loundge, modding my forums and stuff" Well as if the annoucements aren't enough to amplify the fact that you've finally been mod? Yes we all know that you've always wanted to be mod, but there's no need for that tone. Also in many posts you make after that, if the thread involves spending time doing something, you always come up with the reply "oh but it takes a lot of my time to do my moderator job I'm sorry i'm too busy"... ahem... along the same line of MOD-talk once again.

"Holier than thou" atitude is somewhat present too... or is it just pride? Though we didn't say things out loud, but we are certainly aware of which PC members are dedicated to PC, and we acknowledge the things that those members have done to PC within us. Just because we didn't make a big thread about "wonderful contribution by Alyssa" that doesn't mean we are not aware of your work for PC. When someone offended you at times, you seem to have a strange interest at saying the line "I am hurt" and depends an apology after that. Perhaps the post is very offending for you, but please keep in mind that this is simply a forum for fun. If someone did offend you, just shrug and keep posting. It really gives you a very negative image as a mod as it gives you the idea of being very strict in terms of enforcing PC rules. And no one can really express themselves in front of strict authorities. That maybe one reason why no one (especailly newer members) really talks that much to you.

Just because some things are not written and said out loud, doesn't mean it doesn't exist, especailly personal feelings regarding something or someone.

prolific_rhapsody
January 20th, 2004, 05:07 PM
You aren't unwanted.

Did you notice that when you started this thread the replies started flooding in?

No one ever talks to me either.The only PM's I've got since I started to be able to post are from igtica.And that's it.Don't feel alone.

^^NICK^^ v.2.0
January 20th, 2004, 05:08 PM
Ever since I've become a MOD, everything seems less interesting.

Dizzy
January 20th, 2004, 05:21 PM
At least your a moderator Alyssa!!! :) Cheer up..

Dizzy will be one in two years if he's lucky :)

Arwen
January 20th, 2004, 05:23 PM
Noone has to uhhh. workship me... I'm not special, everyone is equal...

Nah, being a mod is a peice of cake... ^_^'

Dizzy
January 20th, 2004, 05:28 PM
You mean Worship... Right lol..

Mods deserve respect but still everyone should be treated equally.

Cherrim
January 20th, 2004, 05:31 PM
I actually don't think moderators deserve any more respect than normal members. Whoever started that probably wasn't thinking (no offense?). It gives moderators preferential treatment... o_o There's no reason I should be respected any more than someone else on the boards because that's not how it works. I mean, I'm human just like the next person. I have the same basic rights as everyone else. Just because I'm at a "higher status" I deserve more human rights? o_O;

*shrugs* I just always try to treat people the way I'd like to be treated. A clich, yes, but it works. =\

Dizzy
January 20th, 2004, 05:33 PM
Lightning lol, I never said that they deserved more lol, I said they deserve respect, not more not less.... :) Hi Lightning how was your day...
LOL

Arwen
January 20th, 2004, 05:43 PM
Hopefully, in the name level, Erica... =P...

Anyway, members have to respect members anyway, so theres no use of giving certin members more respect than others. Then it would be pointless.

=P

Frostweaver
January 20th, 2004, 05:45 PM
there's absolutely no difference between staff members and normal members, except that Kwesi placed trust on those normal members to help him maintain the good shape PC is in and therefore they're now moderator. We see that they do flame, do insult and they do argue among themselves for the stupidest thing ever at times, just like the rest of us. I don't see what's there to be jealous about from "normal members" toward moderators. This higher status thing does not give you anything more than what you were before. Your popularity still remains the same, and "you" are still "you." I don't see what's so different between moderators and normal members.

Some says that with normal members you can talk a lot easier. With moderators, you can't as they have more power over you like the police. You need to be more formal to them and etc. That is rather gibberish. They are human as well and have the same interest/nature as the rest of us. They can chat informally among friends, joke around or be strict. Just because they have authority over the rest of the members, that doesn't allow the mods to consider themselves as higher than the rest, or the members to be afraid to say anything towards them because of their ranks. Ranks are meaningless... just say whatever you have to as long as it's within the restrictions of PC rules. If a mod did something wrong (according to PC rules) then feel free to point it out and stuff... last time I check they aren't perfect. Since they aren't perfect, why not criticize them so they know what they did wrong so they can get a step closer to perfect?

To sum it all up... moderator = "normal" member. The end.

Arwen
January 20th, 2004, 06:11 PM
Yea... members that think that shouldn't... if they do, they are immature (sorry... =P) and etc...

John Denver
January 20th, 2004, 06:56 PM
same goes with popularity...someone who is more popular shouldn't be treated better...lousy good for nothings!

*goes crazy*

BOO aya!

Arwen
January 20th, 2004, 07:04 PM
Yea too... but we are currently changing.. this rule because of this topic:

Respect members especally staff members.

John Denver
January 20th, 2004, 07:08 PM
I'm glad you say that...and now that we all know this newfound respect...theres not much reason to keep this thread open..

I aint closing it though...*think think think*

Arwen
January 21st, 2004, 12:58 PM
Keep it open so people can discuss the

Respect Members especally staff members rule

DragonTrainer
January 21st, 2004, 02:34 PM
So we keep this topic open?Doesn't seem to have much more point,I think it would be better to start a brand new thread for the respect thing

Blaine
January 24th, 2004, 06:43 PM
Goodness, Alyssa! Look how many pages worth of replies you've gotten, and you think we take you for granted?! Nobody ever replied to any of my topics 'cept the polls for an easy post and my poetry thread! I'm fine with it. Everybody loves you and you shouldn't feel sad. So chin-up and take in the love! ^^ Cos it's pretty apparent they embrace ya here!

Please say I'm not too late to post here... I wanted to say that ever since I first read the thread...So sorry if the reply is a little belated...

Arwen
January 26th, 2004, 05:48 PM
*goes bring up the post again*

;-;... I feel that this issue needs to be brought up again.

DragonTrainer
January 26th, 2004, 05:50 PM
Oh come on, no one ignores you

Note-If you were ignored, why have you become mod?It's like Dizzy all over again(No offense to Dizyy in any way)

John Denver
January 26th, 2004, 05:51 PM
why did you open a second thread...your like dizzy would be if he were a girl..gawsh

BOO ya!

DragonTrainer
January 26th, 2004, 05:52 PM
Lol, I said that Dakota :P

But seriously, no one ignores you

Arwen
January 26th, 2004, 05:53 PM
Thats the problem.

When I was a member, I was ummm.. ummmmm.. not ignored

well, when I decided to take the interviewed. Yup, you know... the annoucement. Few days after, hmmmm... I seem not to be too important anymore... there were no replys to my posts. I was spending excessive amount of time in the lounge.

What happened to me? l;-;

Frostweaver
January 26th, 2004, 05:54 PM

*sense ego-inflation in this thread....*
*wonders what else can anyone else do to cheer her up as we did our best last time already...*

Arwen
January 26th, 2004, 05:55 PM
Well, I have no more hope anymore... I have been though much many years... though..

DragonTrainer
January 26th, 2004, 05:57 PM
Well, I have no more hope anymore... I have been through much many years... though..
Arwen, seriously, you are acting like the old Dizzy

You are making yourself look bad, don't do this

Arwen
January 26th, 2004, 06:04 PM
Ok! I never ment to act nor quit like Dizzy... I just want people to... uhhh.. try to respond to my posts.

Frostweaver
January 26th, 2004, 06:06 PM

*knows that the last 2 times she was "ignored" in that SNOW thread is only because of posting time... Frosty never saw Arwen's post when he was still typing his response*

DragonTrainer
January 26th, 2004, 06:07 PM
Ok! I never meant to act nor quit like Dizzy... I just want people to... uhhh.. try to respond to my posts.
Come on Alyssa, seriously, you can't be the center of attention all the time.You will be ignored sometimes, deal with it

John Denver
January 26th, 2004, 06:09 PM
Arwen is just mad because she is not at the center of everyones attention...

I said it once and I'll say it again...she wants more attention because she's a MOD, and the reason she became MOD was to gain popularity...

IMO...sorta

BOO ya!

Arwen
January 26th, 2004, 06:10 PM
ok.... I never knew that.

Probally my internet is slow... :-/...

Well, okay... but I been ignored excessively. =P

Frostweaver
January 26th, 2004, 06:12 PM
Arwen is just mad because she is not at the center of everyones attention...

I said it once and I'll say it again...she wants more attention because she's a MOD, and the reason she became MOD was to gain popularity...

IMO...sorta

BOO ya!
*his thoughts exactly, but thought that it was too blunt to say out loud but now that seeing a smod did it already... it must be ok to!*

*wonders why revive this thread except to "people... please worship me" o_o*

Arwen
January 26th, 2004, 06:17 PM
I don't want people to workship me. I just want to contribute to the community without any problem...

I'm unlike dizzy.... I don't care about uhhh... fashion... and uhhh... popular trends... I only care about socializing, doing my job, and having a fun time at PC.

I understand that I shouldn't act like this... because I understand now I have to be responsible and stop attracting attention.. It won't get anywhere in my moderator job.

BTW: Please close.

Arcanine
January 26th, 2004, 10:27 PM
You are not being ignored, its all in your head. And your giving Mods a bad name with all this "I am being ignored stuff". Come on snap out of it. And so what if your being ignored you cant make some one reply to your posts if thay dont want to.

Frostweaver
January 26th, 2004, 11:07 PM

*believes that she asked this thread to be closed... so... mods and Smods?* ^_^

Arcanine
January 27th, 2004, 05:58 AM

*believes that she asked this thread to be closed... so... mods and Smods?* ^_^
She did? Well I posted that at 1:30 so I must have been half a sleep.
*Closed*