View Full Version : What's Ya Fave Vegies Pplz!

January 19th, 2004, 9:05 PM
Heehee! Now I've made fruit and vegie! YAY! So what's ya fave peoples?! :D :D :D Mine's probly corn...me don't like vegies much...meh

January 19th, 2004, 9:07 PM
my favorite vegetable is corn. i love corn! *starts eating corn

wooha wooha!

January 19th, 2004, 9:12 PM
Hmm its a toss up between Lettuce, Sweet Corn, and Beans in general. Why must you make me choose? I like em' all:P.

January 19th, 2004, 9:14 PM
Yay! Another corn person! *grabs random tin out of cubord* Yum I love corn!Corn rules! WHAT?! FOOT CORNS?!?! I think I should have read the tin first...*spews up foot corns and grabs real tin of corn* Yum corn is yum! *Starts sing "Yum! Corn is Yum"*
I really am eating corn now ya no!

January 19th, 2004, 9:17 PM
Ergh... are you going to be one of those really obnoxious members?

Anyway... broccoli... however that's spelled. Also green peppers, carrots and green beans, though beans are legumes. I like vegetables best wehn they are lightly cooked and not buttered.

January 19th, 2004, 9:27 PM
Hehe, Iveechan I'm not obnixious! I just like to joke!
Joking is fun! Joking is fun! *starts chanting "joking is fun"* :D :D :D

January 20th, 2004, 1:32 AM
Baby carrots for me. n.n() I just voted carrots, though. They have to be cold corrots, though. I don't care for carrots when they're cooked into most things. I had a burrito with carrots in it once... It wasn't very pleasant. n.n()

January 20th, 2004, 3:36 PM
I don't really have a favorite vegetable...but I like to eat celery a lot.

Other vegetables I eat a ot includes carrots, corn, and lettuce...

January 20th, 2004, 3:53 PM
My favorite vegetable is corn especially sweet corn I'm not really a fan of vegetables. :P

January 20th, 2004, 5:02 PM
Celery is the best. ^_^; I dont normally like vegetables very much, but I just love eating celery even though I'm not really supposed to with braces/a retainer and stuff. XD

January 22nd, 2004, 2:40 PM
I like grown carrots...the kind that you grow yourself in a garden and all that. They're like candy. @.@

Corn I like as well, although it's a beyatch to get the stuff out of your teeth after...potatoes are t3h yum as well [they're a vegetable, right?].

Vegetables I like when they're with other things include lettuce, onions and spinach. Whee.

January 22nd, 2004, 5:32 PM
I dislike celery... x_x; Well, my favorite is corn and lettece and brocolli. n_n

January 23rd, 2004, 7:42 AM
Me loves peas!!!! better watch out for that typo though O.o

January 23rd, 2004, 10:58 PM
I love all veggies. They are good.

January 24th, 2004, 5:31 AM
I like corn because it dont taste like a twig or leaf =p. White corn is awesome-ness

Flaming Torchic
January 24th, 2004, 8:03 AM
My favorite veggeh is "broclie" I have always liked "broclie" since I was a kid, and is the only veggeh I don't hate...

PS: You meant brocolli :P

^^NICK^^ v.2.0
January 24th, 2004, 10:23 AM
I like corn [even though it's a starch], broccoli, and PEAS, not pees.

Hikaru's Twin
January 24th, 2004, 3:12 PM
I'm not exactly a huge fan of Vegtables but i don't mind raw carrots, lettuce and brocolli, can't stand peas though..

January 24th, 2004, 3:31 PM
I love vegetables. Broccoli is probably my fav. I pretty much like all of those, though. =P