PDA

View Full Version : Should Meowth be a useful pokemon and evolve into persian?

Ogata
January 20th, 2004, 06:46 PM
I'm getting sick and tired of meowth.. when is he gonna be a useful pokemon who can use attacks BUT Furry Swipes... i mean c'mon meowth has been on for awhile.. shouldn't he evolve into a persian by now?? ahah i really wonder what his voice would be like.. more or less in english then jap
^_^

orange*berry
January 20th, 2004, 06:51 PM
Naw... I don't think he should evolve. He probabaly doesn't want to. Besides... I'm sure proving himself to Sakaki as a Nyaasu means alot to him.

AZSupraT
January 20th, 2004, 07:37 PM
This argument could be for Pikachu too, i hate him,lol,he needs to be Raichu and go in a pokeball.

But i think it would be weird to see a talking Persian

Timbjerr
January 20th, 2004, 08:04 PM
as cool as it would be to see Meowth actually be useful and battle, it will neve be anything but Team Rocket's mascot XP

the same thing with pikachu...it would be awesome to see it evolve and have the ability to create thinderbolts 10x as powerful, but it ain't gonna happen...

Ogata
January 21st, 2004, 01:13 PM
lol he probably wants to tho... he's jelous of Giovanni's persian ^^

orange*berry
January 21st, 2004, 06:37 PM
lol he probably wants to tho... he's jelous of Giovanni's persian ^^
Naw... He's a very deep character you know. I don't think he'd want to sink to that level. n.n()

Rift
January 21st, 2004, 09:11 PM
i dont think he can evolve! cause i think he spent up all his brains learnin to talk and walk...but maybe that just goes for attacks ^_^; but seeing a sarcastic talking Persions just...odd! :P

Ogata
January 25th, 2004, 07:13 PM
hey it would be cool!!!
that way he can win back meowsie.. LOL