PDA

View Full Version : Pokémorph Pandemonium!

Deoxys55
May 30th, 2005, 11:38 AM
After teams Cipher and Snagem were thwarted, many changes took place. They were no longer working together. Old leaders were thrown out, and new ones elected. And a new Shadow device was created. This machine was more powerful than the last one, making pokémon wicked and merciless beyond purification. However, the machine had one great downside-- it ran solely on a rare essence from a mineral called Calcatrite. This rock lays so deep underground that only pokémon can sense its presence, yet most pokémon can not dig it up. That would be a job for human machinery. So, Cipher modified one of the Shadow machines to do more that close off the heart of a pokémon-- it could fuse.
The footsteps of hard boots echoed through the long, dark hallway. The only light was a mysterious reddish glow that seemed to emit from the very walls. A door opened, creaking slightly, and the footsteps carried a white-robed man through another hallway, lined with doors. His labrotory robes brushed the ground softly as he descended from a narrow staircase into a dimly lit room.
Cages lined the wall, some big, some small. Whines, growls, cries, all echoed in the small room. He continued over to a particularly large cage, and opened the door slowly. Inside, knocked out with Cipher's special gassing tank, lay several people, between the ages of 10 and 20. Boys and girls were sprawled on the floor, captured for some reason or another, breathing shallowly. The man in the white robe lifted something from his chest pocket. A hand-sized box. He opened it, showing its contents, which were several small vials of neon-colored liquid, each with a small prick on the end. He lifted each of these slowly with gloved hands, and applied the liquid gently to each of the prisoners. He left, with an evil grin on his face. Tomarrow, there would be numerous more additions to the Cipher team...
Pokémorphs. Cipher's latest unnatural, unforgivable plan. People with the senses and insticts of pokémon, yet the intelligence of humans. The easiest way to find Calcatrite. If they had foreseen several errors, that is.
During the fusion process, several vital protiens were misformed. Scientists noticed this, though they paid it no heed. Surely, they thought, the protiens would be replaced by that fo the human bodies. But they were wrong, as the war between two chemicals in the morphs' bodies would cause more trouble than they had ever expected.
They also refused to notice that the fusion process was never completely finished, so great their rush for Calcatrite was. The last and most important part, that the human and pokémon DNA was equal in power, was forgotten. So with the pokémon DNA dominant within the misfortunate morphs, they will begin to act and look more and more like the pokémon whom they were combined with. If this goes on too long, Cipher believes, they could turn completely pokémon. This fits in with their twisted schemes, however, because once the morphs were completely pokémon, they too were able to be turned shadow.
But even Cipher has it's enimies, and Snagem has been one since they broke up their project. With their new Snag machine, Snagem is able to Snag even pokémorphs, as long as they have turned mostly pokémon. To make matters even more confusing, the recent secret of the pokémorph project information was discovered and broadcasted live through the Radio and Television. As you can imagine, the news was not greeted warmly. Except by those wicked enough to enjoy adding a nice hybrid to their collection, just to show off as if it where a collectible. So both Cipher and the pokémorphs have enimies on the prowl.

You, my friend, are a pokémorph. Will you find a way to escape the Shadow machine, Cipher, Snagem, collectors, and your own insticts? Or will you give up your heart and mind and become a Shadow Slave of Cipher?

Rules:
-You can have up to 2 characters.
-You can bring in other characters to enhance the storyline, though you do not have to fill out a form for these.
-Same old RP rules, no SPAM, flamming, godmodding, powerplaying, etc.
-Your character can have legendary DNA, but ONLY of the following pokémon: Lugia, Suicune, Entie, Raikou, Mew, or Ho-oh

Okay, here's the form:

Name:

Morph: The pokémon they're fused with. Can be any pokémon, but only use legendaries if their listed above.

Personalitly: At least 4 SENTENCES.

Description: Covers physical and mental status. Remember the are part pokémon. At least 4 SENTENCES.

History: Optional, if so, 5-7 sentences.

Other: Anything else

This RP will start with all of us waking up in the cage after that night, only to discover, looking up to a stainless-steel door, that our reflection looks quite a bit different!
(This RP is my apology for coming and going so quickly. I'll probably be here for a while this time, though. Sorry for leaving.)

------

Name: Bast-Imret (Called Bast for short)
Morph: Meowth
Personalitly: She is usually jumpy and happy, and loves to explore and go on adventures, though she knows when to shut her mouth. She tends to jump to conclusions too quickly, but she actually does know quite a lot. When dealing with danger, she is quick to flee, but she can put up quite a good fight and has left people physcally and mentally scarred. She enjoys making friends but doesn't know when to stop trying sometimes. She also enjoys dragon-type pokémon, as she is a tomboy, and so does not like the morph chosen for her very much. She will state her opinion and argue her point, sometimes to a ridiculous level.
Description: She's on the skinny side, and has light skin. Her hair is black and she has Meowth ears sticking out, right above where her ears would normally be. Her hands are like paws and have extendible claws, and her thumb is set higher that usual up her hand. She has a smaller verion of a Meowth's charm on her forehead, from behind which her hair branches out. She has two strings of long hair hanging down from her forehead to her jawlines on each side of her face, and the rest of her hair is only long enough to cover where her humar ears used to be until it grows out abotu shoulder-length in the back.
History: -- -- --
Other: -- -- --

Yami's Girl
May 30th, 2005, 12:22 PM
Name:Emily Mueller
Morph:Charizard
Personalitly:Emily has very strong feeling for her close friends. She is brave, and loyal. But she being a tomboy, is different from a regular crowd of girls. She never had many friends, so this has made her less trustful of others, yet if you spend time with her, she just might be your best friend.
Description:Emily's eyes are blue with a hint of purple. She wears mostly jeans or jean shorts, considering she's a tomboy. She doesn't wear many fancy shirts. The shirts she do wear are comfortable. Her favorite shirt is a black one with flames, which she wears alot. Emily's hair is blonde, with a hint of brown, and is always in a tight ponytail. She's 5' 2" in height and her sneakers are red.
History:Never much liked by people, Emily is an outcast. She was forced out of her city at an early age. She was taken in by another family, only to have them killed in a fire while she was outside. Emily spends most of her time reading books and studying to be a breeder. Although she has had many losses in her life, she is cheerful most of the time.
Other:Books on pokemon and breeding, a purple stone necklace she wears, and blueish-purple earings, which she doesn't often wear.

Deoxys55
May 30th, 2005, 12:40 PM
You're in. ^_^ I'll start when we get at least two more members.

This is offtopic, but.. poor Yami. XD

pokegirl909
May 30th, 2005, 05:36 PM
Name: Luna

Morph: Mew

Personality: Luna is a loner, she hates to be with other people. Luna loves all pokemorphs though. She feels everyone's pain and sorrow which makes her kind.

Description: Luna has black hair, with light purple/pink hair. Her eyes are dark blue; when she gets made, they fog up with white clouds. A small tail pokes out of her Black dress. Her feet are purple, yet they do look like human feet.

History: Luna's parents died, trying to save her from becoming a pokmorph but Team Cipher was to strong. She has been a slave to Cipher ever since. Last month she became a dreaded pokemorph.

Psychotic_Demon
May 30th, 2005, 07:13 PM
Name: Midge

Morph: Eevee

Personalitly: Midge is a very quiet girl, and normally stays to herself. People just don't seem to like her for some reason. Eventually, she gave up on trying to make friends. It takes a long time for her to trust people, let alone talk to them. However, if one gets to know her, they might find she is a caring person who just needs someone to talk to.

Description: http://www.monsterink.com/gab/img/midge.jpg

History: Her parents were killed, and she didn't want to be sent to another family, so she ran, leaving everything behind. She lived in the forest and met an Eevee, who became her companion and friend. With it, Midge set out on a pokemon jouney. She became a well known trainer, and almost a gym leader. But, when Team Cipher heard about her, the set out to catpture her for whatever reasons they needed. She fled, taking only Eevee with her. Eventually, Cipher caught her and Eevee, and Eevee was killed. Midge hates Cipher, and will do anything to avenge her best friend's death.

Other:

Deoxys55
May 31st, 2005, 04:47 PM
Both in. I'll go ahead and start, others can join later.

Bast groaned, and shifted slightly, her mucles aching. Then she bumped int osomethign solid-- somethign alive. A person. She gasped and got up, looking around. Her eyesight seemed better than normal, for she could see things in greater detail than she remembered. Of course, she didn't remember much. Most of her recent past was all a blur...
She got up and rubbed her head. Two peices seemed stiff and sticking out. She tried to flatten them, but they perked up again. She sighed irritibly and stood up as much as she could in the small, cage-liek area. When she looked up, she let out something between a yelp and a cry. What she had taken for stubborn hair strands were ears.
Furry ears.

Psychotic_Demon
May 31st, 2005, 05:04 PM
Midge felt something bump into her. She shut her eyes tight, trying to rid herself of the horrible memories of her past. They kept going, bouncing around in her head, until she came to a blank spot. What had happened?

Midge opened her eyes, but was only met by darkness. After a few seconds, things came into view. She was in a cage, or something, in a weird room. It was strangly quiet. Midge heard someone yelp, and faced them.

Before her was a girl.... She thought. They had cat-like ears, and a tail, as well as something in the middle of their forehead. Their skin had taken on a creamyish hue, and they stared back at Midge with cat-like eyes.who-no, what was this person?! Midge was about to back away when she felt something behind her twitch. She twisted around, only wishing she hadn't.

She... had a tail... A poofy, brown tail that faded into a light tan at the middle to the tip.... A poofy brown-tan tail like an Eevee's.... Midge wanted to scream, but couldn't find the energy to speak. She looked down at herself and found she was covered in brown fur. Brown fur like an Eevee's. She slowly raised her hand, and found two ears. Two Eevee ears.

She was an Eevee freak of nature.

pokegirl909
May 31st, 2005, 06:20 PM
Luna's eyes slowly opened to a huge light coming from above her. I thought the light was small. Maybe I'm in another room Luna thought. She slowly got up, hoping to see another scientist or grunt looking at her. She wouldn't blame them though last time she checked, she was simply a mess. Her hair was greesy and her clothes were torn. Luna sat up, moving her head from side to side. Man! I'm in another room.

She got to her feet, feeling a small tug near her back. Luna turned, only seeing the same thing, a dusty dirt floor, brick walls, and a wooden door to her left. The pain grew, causing her to yelp. Luna sat down again, only for the pain to disappear. Her eyes began to water. If only my parents were alive, then I wouldn't be here. Stupid Cipher

A large shadow covered the door, so no light could get in. Luna stopped crying, her heart beating rapidly. It's voice rumbled, making a deep noise.

"Ah, so our humew has finally awoken," It's voice carryed itself in the room, echoing loudly. Luna stood up, yet again feeling the sudden pain. The door creeked open, letting in shafts of light into the chamber. Luna's eyes opened as a large human picked her up, throwing her out of the room.

RocketMeowth
May 31st, 2005, 09:45 PM
I'll join up:

Name: Sooko

Morph: Meowth

Personalitly: He is a loner who has never once been with others. He is afraid of people so he doesnt talk much. Also he hasn't been happy ever since he was 7 years old. He will talk every once and a while if he is needed to talk but on other times, he useually just kepps to himself.

Description: (drawing it)

History: He was an orphan for as long as he could remember. But the coin he wears is a specile locket that wont open. He has no friends and is mached by all. The only true friend he had was a Meowth that he found half dead in a cage out in a city allyway. The Meowth went erywhere with him until one day when Sooto was 7 the Meowth died of heart failure. He then just wandered for as long as he could remember looking for a purpose in life. One day he bumped into a Team Cipher member when they were on a mission. To risk word not being spre they captured Sooto and renamed him Salem.

Other: He wears a Coin Locket that wont open so, he just considers it a charm.

So may I join up?

Yami's Girl
June 1st, 2005, 06:17 AM
::I'm going to be different and be 1st person.::

I slowly opened my eyes. A light was shining above me. I sat up and yawned. I felt someone bump into my back. I felt pain in my throat. It was burning with pain. I coughed. But when I did fire spurted out. I almost yelp with surprise. The fire lighted down on me, but it didn't hurt me. I looked down at my feet. But they weren't feet. They were foot claws, and I had orange skin. I tried backing into the bars of the cage, but something stopped me. I looked at my back and saw bat-like wings, and a tail with fire burning on it.
I yelped.
This must be the work of Chipher! I thought.

Deoxys55
June 1st, 2005, 12:58 PM
OOC: Yeah RM, you're in.

IC:
Bast's ears twitched at the sight of the other strange person. She tilted her head curiously, then asked, "Wh-who are you? Where are we? And... why do I have a tail?" she asked too quickly. Turnign around she saw several other people, most of them coming to their senses right now.
How did I get here? She wondered to herself. Her tail swished back and fourth involentarily.

RocketMeowth
June 1st, 2005, 03:12 PM
Sooto was comeing to his sences.
"hmmmmm, huh? Where am I and," he noticed the other people. He then sat up and stopped speaking. He looked at himself in the reflection of a nearby mirror. He had whiskers and a coin on his head. He had the tail of a Meowth and his hands were now paws! His feet were also like a Meowth's feet, long. Soon memories of his past friend started to come back to him. How it felt when he was holding the Meowth that was still alive. How it felt to watch the eyes of the MEowth slowly close to the point in which they would never open again. Tears started to fall slowly from his eyes as he stared at his paws.

Trainer Kat
June 1st, 2005, 05:15 PM
Name: Kat

Morph: Pikachu

Personalitly: Kat is a bubbly young girl. She loves everyone and everything, and, while some may find this annoying, for most it is a breath of fresh air. She has many friends and is very popular. Kat knows how to cheer people up, and barely ever has a frown on her face. However, occasionally something so extreme will happen, and it takes her quite a while to recover from these things.

Description: Kat has brown hair that goes down to the middle of her back. Her eyes are a beautiful sky blue and are illuminated by her smile. She wears an aqua blue tank top and a pink skirt. She has a necklace that she got from a shadowy figure. The necklace is mostly black, but has a very realistic pokeball charm on it. She now has a Pikachu tail and ears.

History: When Kat was around the age of three, she fell off a bridge. Not knowing what else to do, she struggled until she sank. It was during a rainstorm, so the water was very violent. She was pulled out of the water by a man, whose features went blurry as she blacked out. She awoke the next morning in the police station as a missing child. The first thing she noticed was that she had the necklace. Ever since then, she's wanted to find this man.

Other: Childhood friends with Rem.

~~Other Character~~

Name: Rem

Morph: Entei

Personalitly: Polar opposite of Kat. He is more introverted, and could be due to his condition. He is careful about a lot of things and does not like to take risks. Rem is more awkward to be around, but is able to speak with Kat without any fear.

Description: Rem currently has not undergone any changes to make him look like an Entei, except that he has one red streak in his hair. He has jet black hair that falls over and completely covers his left eye, and blue eyes. He wears a tight black T-shirt and tight black jeans (think sonny moore in the Ride The wings video). He has one chain hooped on his belt loops. He is tall and slender.

History: Rem always aspired to be a pokemon trainer. He has a poor heart, however, which made him unable to follow his dream. He was always prevented from doing anything that would harm him. Rem is weak and physically out of shape from not being allowed to run. One day he was captured, and from there on, the rest is foggy.

Other: Childhood friend of Kat

Deoxys55
June 1st, 2005, 05:33 PM
OOC: Kat, you're in. ^^ Nice charras.

RocketMeowth
June 1st, 2005, 05:45 PM
I forgot my other one:
Name: Railo

Morph: Raikou

Personalitly: He has an electric personality. He would rather help others then himself most of the time. He is a very nice person once you get to know him. And the last thing is, is that he can be just as serious as Sooto and as shy.

Description: (drawing this aswell)

History: Railo has no family like Sooto. But he one day found Raikou and formed a bond with it. The Raikou was like a brother to Railo. One day a Cipher herd of his bond with one of the legendary dogs so they captured him. Everyday they would ask him the same question:
"Where is Raikou!?" they'd ask.
Railo always refused causeing him to be beat daily. His brothership with Raikou will always last and he will never give up the area in which Raikou goes to most often.

Other:

Sorry I forgot to put Railo down. He is an important part if anything is to be gotton out of Sooto. Sorry that I forgot.

Yami's Girl
June 2nd, 2005, 05:53 AM
Worried yelps and cries filled the air. My bat-like wings drooped to the ground. I looked out the cage's bars. Chipher, I thought. I can't remeber anything eles. Chipher, that's it! I clutched the cage's bars. I'll get you! Someone eles bumped into me. I half turned-my head. A girl with Meowth features was there and asking questions. I didn't hear most of the words so I turned and faced her. "I don't remember what happened, so I can't be of any help if that's what you want. Try speaking slower." I swished my tail. "I wish I could remember..." I looked back at the girl. "I'm Emily, by the way."

pokegirl909
June 2nd, 2005, 06:11 AM
"Here you are," The man said, throwing me into large room. I looked around, noticing that there were other things in the room. One had two bat like wings, yet still looked like a human. Then it struck me. That was a Zubat! It must have had its DNA switched with a human. The more I looked around, I realized that everything in here was a pokemorph. Evil Chipher!

Yami's Girl
June 2nd, 2005, 06:29 AM
::I'm a Charizard. Don't you think the wings look a little batty? ::

Deoxys55
June 2nd, 2005, 06:34 AM
OOC: Tis okay, RM.

She blinked as the other morph spoke. "Sorry, sorry... I think it has something to do with Cipher." she concluded, completely oblivious to the fact that half the morphs had already figured that out. Suddednly her ear twitched at a sound and she spun around in the cage to look at the door, thumping her head on the top of the enclosement as she did so. Another morph had just been thrown in.
A few seconds later, a Cipher scientist walked in. Unknown to the morphs, eh was the oen who had injected them with their DNA last night.
"How did we sleep, my little dolls?" He said in a horrible mock-baby voice. "You will be joining us soon enough, yes..." he smirked and grabbed something on a counter in the corner, then stalked out of the room.

Psychotic_Demon
June 2nd, 2005, 10:08 AM
The fur on Midge's tail bristled, but other than that she showed no sign of emotion. She stayed in the corner of the cage, just listening and watching the other morphs. She debated with herself whether she should trust them or not. After all, they were in the same situation as she was. Midge sighed. She couldn't make friends. Ever since she was little, something held her back. Either way, she was going to need help with the plan that was beginning to form in her mind...

RocketMeowth
June 2nd, 2005, 11:23 AM
Railo soon awoke with a burst.
"Huh where am I? Sooto? Sooto!" he said as he got up and ran to Sooto. "Hey Sooto are you okay?" he asked.
"Uh-hu," Sooto said quietly as he turned his head to his friend. They both smiled and looked at eachother more.

pokegirl909
June 2nd, 2005, 11:46 AM
I spotted a girl in the shadows. She had an Evee tail, flicking about. She looked really scared. I walked up to her, looking at her eyes. They were sparkling, letting information run into my head. Her name was Midge. She was lonely. She was scared of something she wanted to do. This was the only thing I could hear.

"Midge. Don't worry. Tell me your plan," I whispered. Looking at her totally freaked out face made me feel so sad for her. She had lost something, but I didn't know what.

"Yes, I can hear your thoughts. Please, I want to understand," I told her, "I've been held as a pokemorph here. Trust me, it's just going to get worse. Please, please tell me. It's for the better of everyone." I gestured to the other pokemorphs, who were now waking up.

Yami's Girl
June 2nd, 2005, 01:17 PM
I sat back in the cornor of the cage. My wings wrapped around me.
"Mabye..." I muttered. "Mabye we can get outta here if I can melt the bars enough to bend them so we can get out." I shook my head. "No. There're alot Chipher people around here. They'll just capture us and put us in another cage." I looked around the cage. Other pokemorphs were waking up. An Eevee and another morph were talking to each other. The Meowth morph I talked to before was sitting there looking scared.
I sighed. I wish I knew what to do, I thought. But I just don't.

RocketMeowth
June 2nd, 2005, 03:45 PM
"What's that over there?" Sooto quietly asked. Railo turned around and saw two giant wings in a cage. He walked over Sooto right behind him.
"Hey who are you?" Railo asked as he looked into the cage with the bat-like wings in it.
"I hop you know what you are doing," Sooto quietly asked.

Trainer Kat
June 2nd, 2005, 05:01 PM
OOC: ^.^ Thanks, Deoxys! Side note: Kat's Point of View is going to be in this color, while Rem's is going to be purple, unless I change later. XD I'll post if the colors change.

Kat groaned. She rubbed her eyes and pushed herself up. 'What is this place?' she thought. It seemed to be some sort of cage, or at least a place where prisoners were kept. She instantly stood up and felt around her neck. The necklace was still there. She breathed a sigh of relief.
Kat brushed her skirt off. "What is this?" she said aloud. Her hand brushed against a velvety, yellow thing. She grabbed it and tugged on it. A surge of pain washed over her body, and she yelped. She ran her fingers through her hair and noticed two long bumps that stood up and tilted slightly to the side. Kat noticed a piece of broken glass on the ground. She bent over and picked it up. "Wha-I have EARS?!" she squealed in shock. She turned around and noticed an unconcious Rem. His normally jet black hair had a red streak. "When did he get that?" she mumbled. She went to him and kneeled by his side.
Rem closed a fist, scratching at the ground. He made a small groan. He pushed himself up and opened his eyes. Kat was kneeling beside him. He could tell it was her, because, despite the odd costume, she looked like the girl he had known since he moved to Azalea when he was three. "Thank god! I thought you were dead...with your...um..." Kat said, stopping mid sentance. "It's okay," Rem said. "What happened?" he asked. "Er...I don't know. But...they're real...It hurts when you pull them...A-and you have a red streak in your hair! When did you do that?" "Oh..." Rem felt sympathy for her. He was in the same situation, yet wasn't turning into a Pikachu, or any Pokémon for that matter. Yet, he didn't remember dying his hair red..."Oh, Rem!" Kat said, throwing herself into his arms.

Yami's Girl
June 3rd, 2005, 11:59 AM
I turned my head halfway. I eyed a Raikou morph.
"I'm Emily," I said. "If you want to help think of a plan to escape, I'd be grateful. Just run it by me first." Right behind the Raikou morph was another morph which I couldn't identify.
"I'm not dangerous unless I have to be," I said to the other morph. "We just gotta be careful here."

RocketMeowth
June 3rd, 2005, 12:23 PM
Sooto heard what Emily had said and slowly came out from behin Railo.
"Hi," he quietly said.
"His name is Sooto. Dont feel like he is being rude. He is just really, really quiet. Oh and my name is Railo. I might be able to help you. I dont really know though. Maybe this form comes with powers." Railo said as he looked at Emily.

Yami's Girl
June 3rd, 2005, 12:40 PM
"Powers most definatly come with a morph." I breathed a stream of fire.
"I won't hurt you,Sooto. Besides I'd be a bit shy if I were face to face with a fire-breathing Charizard." I turned all the way around. "Now then. I came up with a plan earlier. I could melt the bars with my fire and mabye, now since I met you, you can paralyze people with Shock Wave or something." I paused. "Then when others come to investigate the fallen members we break out and attack! Whatcha think of it?"

RocketMeowth
June 3rd, 2005, 01:36 PM
"Great plan! Oh and he isnt afriad of you. He is afraid of everything." Railo said.
"Railo......." Sooto started.
"Yeah buddy?" Railo said in return.
"Do you think that maybe this time, I can tell why I am so quiet?" he asked. Railo was stunned. Sooto never wanted to tell his history. He guessed that Sooto actually thought that Emily was nice enough to tell.
"I guess. That is if Emily wants to know why you are so quite. Anyways, when do we execute this plan of yours?" Railo said so he could get the answer.

Trainer Kat
June 3rd, 2005, 03:18 PM
OOC: A good example of what I'm going for with Rem is Sonny Moore without the lip rings. ^^;; That's the image I'm trying to convey...

Kat pushed herself off of Rem. "There's not much we can do now except try to find out what's going on," she said. Her tail was still awkward for her. She tried to hold it up straight, but it kept flopping to the side. Most of the time, she just let it drag. Kat looked around. "Oh!" she said. "There's someone. I wonder if she knows what's going on!" She walked up to a girl that seemed to be fused with Meowth. "Excuse me, do you know what's going on?" she asked the girl.
Rem just followed Kat. It was always best to let her do the talking. She never seemed to run out of breath, while it was sometimes hard for him to keep a conversation going. Talking too much wore him out. That, and the fact that he had little to no self confidence prevented him from being sociable like Kat. Rem touched his hair. Though he hadn't seen his hair yet in a mirror, one streak of his hair, about an inch wide, and on the right side, from his bangs all the way down to his neck, felt coarse. Different from his soft, jet black hair. Much as he'd like to see himself, he was afraid of how he looked. He'd never done a dye job without a mirror. He wanted to know what happened. He just stood by and watched while Kat consulted the Meowth girl.

Deoxys55
June 4th, 2005, 03:46 AM
OOC: Kat, was that question directed at RM or me? XD We're both Meowth morphs, I believe.

Trainer Kat
June 4th, 2005, 04:13 AM
OOC: You. ^.^ Sorry, I know it was confusing.

Deoxys55
June 4th, 2005, 04:48 AM
OOC: Okiday. ^^; And no, it's not too late PBC. ^^

IC:
Bast blinked at being spoke to. "No, I have absolutely no idea what's going on. All I can gather is that it has something to do with fusing." That was obvious.
"I also know that we have to get out of here soon, or Cipher's going to--" She cut off and cried suddenly, looking down at her hands. Rather than being balled up like paws, they now were paws! What the heck is happening!? She cried silently to herself.

Trainer Kat
June 4th, 2005, 05:03 AM
Kat reached up and fingered her necklace. "Cipher? They're the ones that threw us in here?" she asked, with a hint of a growl. 'So they're the ones.' she thought. Kat cleared her throat. "I'm sorry, I've been rude" she said. "I'm Kat. I guess...I'm a Pikachu."
Rem snapped out of his trance like state. Kat was introducing himself, so, he should too. "Rem," he said softly. He realized he still had his hand on top of his head, and quickly put it down. "We have no idea what I am," he said.

Yami's Girl
June 4th, 2005, 03:23 PM
"We can start the plan once I run it by some others," I said. I walked over to a Pikachu. She was talking to the Meowth I had talked to earlier. I tapped the Pikachu.
"Uhh, Hi." I said. "Listen, I know we don't know many people here but I have a plan. I met a Raikou morph, too. So my plan is since I'm a Charizard I can melt the bars of the cages. If Chphers happen to come by the Raikou will paralyze them. When others come to check on thier fallen comrads we break out and attack the people." I paused. "I just hope you wanna participate."

Psychotic_Demon
June 4th, 2005, 04:20 PM
Midge met the Mewmorph's eyes. She seemed decent enough, but it was weird having someone pry around in her memories, so she closed her mind again. She couldn't show emotion. It made her vunrable.

"I.... lost someone very dear to me," She said quietly, trying to keep her rage under control. Once it had settled down, she began explaining her plan to the Morphs.

"If the we can hold off the gaurds, one of us could attempt to get the key that lets us out oif the building. I saw it. It looks like a credit card. Once they find that, they can sneak back here, if we haven't been captured again." It was somewhat thrown together as she spoke, but if they could pull it off, they would be free.

Ooc: Deo, you said the Morphs are broadcasted on TVs and radios... How will they find out?

Trainer Kat
June 4th, 2005, 04:47 PM
Kat felt a tap on her shoulder and turned around. It was a Charizard morph. She carefully listened to the Charizard morph's plan, then nodded. "Of course, I would be willing to help," she said. "I'm sure Rem would be too, right, Rem?"
Rem looked up. "Yeah," he mumbled. He had to admit, it was a very good plan. If he could figure out his powers before the plan had to be executed, the better. Otherwise, he would have to rely on his normal human "powers," which, sadly, were few.
Kat smiled at the Charizard. "Yes, we'll help in whatever ways we can," she said. "Just give us the signal and I'll help with the paralyzing, if you'd like. Or I could fit though small places, whichever you'd like."

OOC: Kat's being able to fit through small places has nothing to do with the Pokemorph she is, just the fact that she is slender, and, although tall, thin enough to fit through small places.

pokegirl909
June 4th, 2005, 04:55 PM
"Midge, thats a wonderful plan," I told her, flying up into the air. My puny eyes outlined a charizardmorph. I slowly dropped down, gentally tapping the morph's shoulder.

"Hello Emily," I said, fully reaching the ground. My eyes gazed into hers, soaking up her thoughts.

"Wow, you have a great plan," I said, "Opps silly me. Hi, I'm Luna. I'm a Mewmorph. Oh, yea, I can understand what your thinking, so it would be hard to lie to me. But lets just pretend I can't read your mind. Can you still tell me your plan? I missed some details earlier."

RocketMeowth
June 4th, 2005, 05:03 PM
With all these new pokemorphs Sooto began to feel uneasy. He began to become more upset and backed up a bit. He then tripped and fell to the ground.
"Sooto? What's wrong!?" Railo asked as he turned towards his friend. Sooto said nothing. He just got back up and went into a corner.
"Sooto?" he asked with worried eyes.

Trainer Kat
June 4th, 2005, 05:21 PM
Kat heard something make a soft, almost silent thud. She turned around. The other Meowth pokemorph had fallen, gotten up, and went into a corner. She wanted to help, that was her nature, but her instinct told her to stay put. Something was wrong, something that only the Meowth's friend could help him with.

Flashback: A young Kat and Rem are sitting by an unidentified body of water near Azalea. "It's beautiful, isn't it?" Kat asks. "So different from the busy town life. You can just...get away..." She flops down in the grass. Rem gives a weak smile. For some reason, though Rem had always pushed others away, he had let Kat get close to him. No one else could help him with anything. If he was scared, angry, sad, the only person he could turn to was Kat. They both realized it somehow, though unspoken, and it was a bond that could be communicated without words. This sort of friendship should not be interfered with. ~End Flashback~
This was what kept her from approaching the other pokemorph.

RocketMeowth
June 4th, 2005, 11:16 PM
Railo looked next to him and saw a Pikcahu morph looking at Sooto who was by himself in the corner.
"Sorry if you feel sorry for Sooto over there. Once he knows you he isnt that bad of a guy. I am Railo, who are you?" Railo asked.

Psychotic_Demon
June 5th, 2005, 04:18 AM
Midgehad already announced her name, but it wouldn't hurt to say so again. "For all of you who missed," She said, "I'm Midge." With that she backed away from the group again, fusing both plans together. The Pikachu Morph could get the card key, and she could look for a way out, if the others would keep her safe.

Midge realised what bein an Eevee Morph meant. Eevees tend to be somewhat weak when they are at a young age. But, once they got older, their true power was unleashed... How long would it take for her? Midge shook her head, that didn't matter. What did matter was making the plans as flawless as they could be. And, if the Mew Morph had already read her plan, she wouldn't have to say it out loud. Even better.

Trainer Kat
June 5th, 2005, 01:27 PM
"I'm Kat. It's nice to meet you. Both of you." Since she wanted Sooto to be more comfortable, she smiled at him, but didn't approach him for fear of making him less trusting. She walked up to Railo. "Raikou morph, right?" she asked. "Awesome. Well, you probably know what I am..."
Rem nodded Midge's way. He hadn't followed Kat to talk to the other Pokémorphs. The less talking, the better, he thought.

Psychotic_Demon
June 5th, 2005, 04:41 PM
Midge nodded back. Here was someone who understood the concept of being a loner. At least she wasn't the only one. A door to their right opened, flooding the room with light. She blinked a few times, trying to clear her vision. Some stupid scientist walked in, grinning like mad.

They managed to alter the DNA of a few kids, whoo-hoo, Midge thought, glaring at them. They could be using their technology to help Pokemon instead of killing them.... A twang of loneliness and sadness washed over her. Cipher sucked.

RocketMeowth
June 5th, 2005, 05:12 PM
"Yah I am a Raikou morph. And your a Pikachu morph. Cool. And Sooto over there is a Meowth morph. But I am worried about him. His past life had a horrible expirience with a Meowth and this form isnt going to help him at all. I fear it will only make his fear worse." Railo said. He noticed the Eevee morph.
"Hi I am Railo. An Eevee morph huh? Nice. Its very nice to meet you." he said as he looked at the Eevee morph.

Deoxys55
June 6th, 2005, 03:42 AM
Ooc: Deo, you said the Morphs are broadcasted on TVs and radios... How will they find out?

Depends on what you mean. If you mean the pokémorphs, they'll probably hear about it, from someone or something. If you mean the broatcasters, I imagine if they create enough of a comotion escaping, it will be sure to attract public attention. If not, I'll find out a way, I can be creative. :3
Also, I won't be on much today. Sorry.

Yami's Girl
June 6th, 2005, 09:43 AM
I looked blankly at the Mew morph.
"Sure, I'll tell it again. So if I can melt the bars of the two cages, since I'm a Charizard, when they get weak enough to break through we strike. If anyone happens to come by Railo and Kat can paralyze them. Then when more people come by to examine the fallen scientists we break out and destroy the place." I paused. "But we'd have to do some of Midge's plan and find the key and get out. But we'd still have to face more people. And they'll probably have pokemon." I sighed.
"Now then, if everyone approves we can start up the plan!"

pokegirl909
June 6th, 2005, 02:28 PM
"Sounds good, but what if they call for reforcements?" I asked. I sudden bright light hit the room. Three scientists entered the room. They all had smug little grins on their face. It reminded when they desided to do something other than destroying pokemon's and human's homes and feelings. Kill.

Trainer Kat
June 8th, 2005, 02:26 PM
OOC: Gah! 2nd page? ><;;

Kat turned and looked at the scientists. She felt a small growl escape her throat, then realized she wasn't very menacing. Most Pikachu's got their electrical energy from the pouches in their cheeks. Kat had no Pikachu cheeks, so she did what she could. Electric sparks came off of her body. She turned to the others, silently asking if she should.

pokegirl909
June 8th, 2005, 04:26 PM
"Wait," I mumbled, looking into a pikachu's eyes. I looked around. They all stood at attention waiting for a signal. Well, Chazamorph is ready. The Eevmorph is ready. Pikamorph bent low, her arms and legs slowy lighting up. She can't hold it much longer, I realized.

"Okay. Attack!" I shouted, floating up in the air. I swooped down to the scientists, grabbing their coats and hair with me. Plop. I turned, looking at the fallen humans.

"Hurry!" A loud voice shouted. In the doorway stood five men, with black coats and hair. Reanforcements.

Trainer Kat
June 9th, 2005, 03:35 AM
"Tch. There's more," Kat mumbled. She started to charge up. If she aimed all her power at one, she realized she might be able to kill one. She decided against it. After all, she was only trying to knock them out. She released all her energy at two of the men. They dropped unconscious.

Rem stepped back. His powers, whatever they were, weren't fully developed. No, scratch that. They weren't developed at all. He ran his fingers through his hair again. Come to think of it, since he hadn't displayed any signs, they didn't even know if he was a Pokémorph.

Yami's Girl
June 9th, 2005, 07:12 AM
I used Blast Burn on the other three men. I started to flap my wings. I started to rise in the air. "Let's go!" I yelled. I flew out the door. More scientists.
I released one fire attack after another. Many of the scientist were knocked out and others fled. I landed in the middle of the room.
Hopefully, there aren't too much left.

Skarmorylugia
June 9th, 2005, 02:19 PM
Hey, I want to get in on this...

Name: Demetra

Morph: Skarmory

Personality: Demetra's not your typical girl. She loves to do activities that boys normally do, and she's stronger than any girl she knows. She can be extremely hyper, but that doesn't happen very often. You could say her personality's that of a brave Pokemon. For Demetra is extremely brave for someone her size and age.

Description: long, curly auburn hair and silver eyes. Usually wears a purple outfit, but a Skarmory's tail is always sticking out the back. Also, there are Skarmory's wings are sprouting from her back. Her eyes turn orange when she's a Skarmory.

History: no info, working on that

Other: always wears a purple amethyst around her neck

Psychotic_Demon
June 9th, 2005, 07:53 PM
Midge crep into a different room, leaving the others behind. She was looking for the key; the others could handle themselves. If only Midge had time to tell her whole plan to the other Morphs. The Pika-Morph could find a way out, the others could try to save as many other expirements as possible if they could, and she could get the key. Then they'd be free.

"Hey, what are you doing in here?!" Shouted an angry voice. Midge spun on her heel. It was a scientist. Rage and sadness filled her at his sight; he was one of the ones who was there when Eevee was killed. The image of her dead protecter and friend rushed through her mind.

What attacks do Eevees have? She wondered, as the scientist drew nearer. Tail Whip, uh... Growl.... Tackle!! She rammed into him, knocking him unconcious, and dashed down the hall before someone could catch her. It was up to the others to find a way out.

Skarmorylugia
June 10th, 2005, 06:09 AM
Demetra just stands in the room, with a strange and confused look on her face. "What's going on here?" she wonders. She feels something strange on her back. She reaches out behind her to find out what it is...and she feels steel razor-sharp wings! "Aaaaah!" she screams. She then sees that she has a short steel tail as well. "What in the world is this?!" she screams again. Demetra looks at her surroundings, wondering where she is. Then, she decides to find out if she can fly. She flaps her steel wings.....and up she goes! "Oh, Lord," she murmurs. She then opened her mouth to say something else.... "Skarmory!" she calls in a loud, shrieking voice. She gasped and flew back down to the ground. She heard footsteps coming into the room. "I'm in trouble now," she thought.

Trainer Kat
June 11th, 2005, 04:20 AM
Kat heard more footsteps. She ran in front of Emily, turning her head slightly to the side so she could look at the Charizard morph out of the corner of her eye. "There's more coming," she said. "Over here!" one man yelled, signalling the others. Kat growled and shocked the man. Two more rounded the corner, angry at the sight of their fallen comrade.

Rem shook his head. How could he have gotten separated from the others? He turned the corner and ran down a hall. The next thing he knew, he was on the ground and his head hurt. He had run right into the Eevee morph, Midge. "I'm sorry," he said, standing up and quickly offering her his hand.

Skarmorylugia
June 11th, 2005, 07:06 AM
Scientists clad in white entered the room Demetra was in. "You!" they cried. "You're the Skarmory morph!" one scientist cried.
"I don't remember creating a Skarmory morph..." a female scientist said, suspicious.
"Who created her?" asked another scientist.
Demetra ignored the arguing adults, figuring out a way to escape. She then spread her large wings in preparation for an attack.
"Hey, what's she doing?" demanded a scientist, pointing at her. Demetra ran at them.
"Steel Wing!" she cried, slamming into them, her wings outstretched. Before they could look, Demetra had run out of the room.

Psychotic_Demon
June 11th, 2005, 02:17 PM
Midge took his hand and stood up. "Its alright," She said in a small voice. Midge was never one for talking with others. It was just her nature. Her ears suddently perked up; more scientists were coming.

"Come on!!" She whispered, and before he could react, dragged him down the hall. If they could surprise the grunts and scientists, they might have a chance of catching them off guard.

Midge crouched behind a crate, watching as they ran by. "I coulda sworn I heard 'em 'ere somewhere!" Said a confused male's voice. The others now slowed their pace, continuing down the hall.

"Well, genius, you lost them!!" Shouted an angry woman.

"If they were really here..." Another person said. Midge couldn't tell if they were a male or female. They wore a cloack which muffled their voice

"I know I saw something," added another.

"Some scientist you are!" Said a different guy.

"I know I heard them!!" The first man yelled. All the Cipher members began fighting. Midge smiled smugly, getting another idea. She stepped out from behind the crate, creeping closer towards them. Rem could follow if he wanted. Midge didn't think she could take down five people at once but she could at least try.

"Tackle!!" She comanded herself, charging towards thr group. She hit the woman. The lady fell to the floor, a crumpled mess.

"You're gonna pay for that, you little wrench!!" A man shouted. Midge tackled him as well. Only three left.

They surrounded her, blocking all ways of escape. She kicked at one of them, but he caught her leg. The other pinned her arms behind her back, as the one who caught her leg grabbed hold of the other one. She was hoisted into the air, thrashing around. Everyone else was gone, it seemed.

Ooc: All up to Rem now.

Trainer Kat
June 11th, 2005, 04:33 PM
Rem watched from behind the crate. The next thing he knew, Midge was hoisted into the air by three scientists. Not knowing what else to do, he punched the one holding her arms in the face. He spun around and kicked the one holding her legs. "You alright?" he asked her.

Psychotic_Demon
June 11th, 2005, 05:18 PM
Midge nodded, a little shaken as the grunts fell to the floor. The last one fled, now the last one left and with no means of defense. "Yeah.... Thanks, Rem...." She panted, checking all the pockets of the Cipher members. No key. There was nothing else to do, so she straightened, looking down the hall. The key could've be anywhere. She groaned, than asked, "Rem, you wouldn't mind helping me look for the key, would you?"

Trainer Kat
June 11th, 2005, 05:29 PM
Rem smiled. "No, of course I don't mind," he said. He could feel a little pain still from attacking the grunts, but he didn't show it. "Which way?" he asked Midge.

Psychotic_Demon
June 11th, 2005, 05:52 PM
Midge smiled weakly. "Uh, I guess the way we were headed..." She said, letting the smile fade. She hoped the others were having better luck than they were.

Its gotta be around here somewhere... She thought, trotting down the hall. They would find it. They had to. If they didn't the whole escape plan would be ruined. Midge prayed that Kat had found a way out, or else they were going to have to make one.

Yami's Girl
June 11th, 2005, 06:36 PM
I smiled weakly.
"Thanks,Kat," I said. Two more people rounded the cornor. I heard muffled voices from behind them. I used Flamethrower. The two men in front had dodged barely.
"Go! Donphan!" I heard one shout. The elephant-like pokemon appeared.
"Rollout!" The Donphan rolled up and charged towards us as a ball. I grabbed Kat and flapped my wings as hard as I could. We rose into the air and the Donphan slammed into a wall. The pokemon looked dazed and I took this chance. I put Kat on my back.
"Hold on!" I called. I powered up my attack. My wings began to glow and I dived at the Donphan.
"Wing Attack!" I hit Donphan square on the legs and knocked him over. The pokemon was recalled. "Call in reienforcments!" cried the man.
"Get ready, Kat!" I cried.

Samantha
June 12th, 2005, 04:36 AM
May I please join?

Name: Glacia
Morph: Glalie
Personality: A bit tough, because she's trained in the Elite Four. She's sometimes sweet. Other times, she gives people a cold stare. She loves ice types, and to show she is strong with them, she wore sandals when she was back at the Pokemon Leage.
History: Born in Hoenn, she grew up with the incredible ice types. She trained a variety of pokemon, from Glalie to Sealeo to Walrein. They were all of the ice type, her favorite a Walrein. Then she grew a great bond with her Level fifty Glalie. Her parents loved watching her train her six pokemon, Glalie always the first called out in battles. Then one day, while training, a girl named Phoebe, who was training her ghost types nearby, offered Glacia a home at the Pokemon League. There she would battle to create the Elite Four. That was when her life changed, to her being the Elite Three. Not long after that, she somehow ended up here, a mysterious cage with other people, that did not look all the way like humans.

Skarmorylugia
June 12th, 2005, 06:00 AM
Demetra ran through the hallway, not knowing where she was going. "If I'm here," she thought, "there must be more of my kind! Because I don't think I was the only one created!" "Won't someone help me?" she cried. "I have no idea what I'm doing! Somebody!" Her legs grew tired, so she spread her great steel wings and started flying. "I'm a freak of nature," she thought as she flew. "That's why nobody wants to help me out of here! I'm a freak of nature! What am I? A Skarmory....or a human?" Yelling interrupted her thoughts. She flew inside a room...and saw more people who were just like her! "More Pokemorphs!" she murmured. She landed on the ground in front of them. "H-hello," she stuttered. "Um, I need help getting out of here. Can I go with you guys?" She stood there, looking at them, waiting for their answer.

Trainer Kat
June 12th, 2005, 09:46 AM
Kat jumped off Emily's back. "Thanks," she said, smiling. She turned back to the scientists and started charging up her attack.
Rem nodded at Midge. He followed her down the hallway. He heard footsteps. "Not more," he mumbled.

pokegirl909
June 12th, 2005, 06:37 PM
I watched at more scientists appeared. I shot tiny blue bubbles at them. The humans rose, the bubbles becoming a giant bubble. The bubble sorrounded them.

Yami's Girl
June 13th, 2005, 07:40 AM
I watched as the scientists rose in the air. This was more fun than it was dangerous. I watched as more scientists came. I used my Flamethrower. Some others sent out pokemon, but they were thwarted easily.
"Get Him!" A female shouted. I cocked my head.
Who's He? I wondered. I shrugged and used more fire attacks. A smaller male scientist ran out of the room to his master's room.

"What?!" A voice shouted. "You let the Pokemorphs escape?!" The small male cowered in fear.
"W-well n-no they h-haven't escaped, y-yet. They're in the room outside the l-lab." A big shadow appeared on the floor. "But they're out of thier cages, so they've escaped. Now we have to bring out our special weapon."

Psychotic_Demon
June 13th, 2005, 10:47 AM
Midge cursed, but kept running. "We have to find the others," She panted, dodging an opening door. They shot stun darts at the morphs. Midge ducked and jumped, evading stun darts. They kept going and turned left down the hallway, meeting the other Morphs. "We didn't find it-make a door, now!!!" She yelled, ramming into the wall. It began to give, but she needed help. Now would be a good time for Rem to test his powers...

pokegirl909
June 13th, 2005, 12:34 PM
With a nod of my head, the bubble disappeared, the scientists falling on the floor. I heard a couple cracks... or bones. I guess they won't be chasing us for a while. I ran to help Emily. I shot bolts of energy from my palms, hitting the humans in the chest.

Yami's Girl
June 13th, 2005, 01:08 PM
I looked down and saw Midge. She told me to make a door. "Ok! I will!" I powered up another Blast Burn. The scientits ran off, thinking they were the targets. I released my attack on the left hand wall. That was a big mistake. A large figure stood there. He smiled. A cannon was poised behind him.
"Well, morphs," he said. "You tried but you didn't succeed. Fire!" The cannon fired what looked like a cannon ball. It came hurtling towards me. I crounched in a little ball, but still keeping air. The ball hit me and then a bubble-like thing enveloped me. I opened my eyes. A bubble surrounded me. I tried poking free, and using attacks, but they came right back at me. I was still in the air though.
"Now, the gas!" I heard the figure say. As if from nowhere, a green gas came into my bubble. My felt myself lay back in the bubble, tired.
I must...stay...awake... But despite my thoughts, I soon fell asleep.

Skarmorylugia
June 15th, 2005, 07:28 AM
Demetra groaned. "Apparently nobody knows where we are," she thought. "Or maybe....they can't see or hear me. What if I don't even exist? That would explain why nobody's concerned about me. Oh well. I guess I'm just going to have to find my way out on my own." She heard footsteps walking into the room. "Oh great," she thought.
"You idiot!" shouted one of the scientists as they walked into the room. "You let the Pokemorphs escape! I told you to keep a close eye on them!"
"I didn't know they had escaped!" argued another scientist. The two started arguing, and a female scientist caught sight of Demetra.
"We still have one left," she told the chief scientist. He looked at her, then at Demetra.
"Our most precious creation," he hissed. "The Skarmory morph! We must not let her escape!" They ran at Demetra. She was confused, not knowing what to do. Finally she flew up into the air and they crashed into the wall.
"I gotta get out of here!" she thought urgently. "I gotta find the others. I don't really care if they can see me or not; it's important we all gotta stick together!" Demetra then flew out of the room to find the other Pokemorphs.