• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

He gives broken ribs, concussions, AND lung cancer! He's...

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
Years
SMOKE!

From Mortal Kombat. My favorite character. Background is rubbish, fingers are crap, but overall I'm pleased with him. When I was 13, I used to have fantasies about Smoke being my boyfriend o__O;

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
Years
Oooo Now that is Cool!! I always liked Mortal Kombat It's a Great game :),
Great Job on the pic,Your coloring is Awesome!!

Years
  • Seen Feb 14, 2009
wazzap with the fingers? they look fine to meh? then again im an amatuer LoL

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
Years
Iveechan said:
SMOKE!

From Mortal Kombat. My favorite character. Background is rubbish, fingers are crap, but overall I'm pleased with him. When I was 13, I used to have fantasies about Smoke being my boyfriend o__O;

That is a great pic Katelyn, you are very good at drawing, that smoke looks really well drawn, are you a Mortal Kombat fan?

Zento

Mushroom God
Years
You're crazy. I find the fingers sex-ey...... Yes, I have a weird thing about hands...... o.o;;;
His overall pose is really nice though, legs seem a bit short though. Then again, the legs I draw never end, so I can't say too much. Heh.

I need to play more Mortal Combat. I played the games like, only.... um... twice. :B *looks for nearest gaming system*

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
Years
I got into Mortal Kombat kind of late... my cousin had Mortal Kombat Trilogy on N64, and I got into it. I think the reason why I got into Smoke was becasue at the time I was into Star Wars and I liked the droids because of this story I read about the bounty hunter IG-88... but I also read a story about a hunter named Dengar, and Smoke's story reminded me of Dengar's, so Smoke became my fave. I also like Baraka, Scorpion, and Motaro. I could only beat the game on Very Easy -_-;. But I could beat the rpg-ish game, MK Mythologies: Sub-Zero. I used to come home from school, play the game for an hour, and beat it every day. I got SO close to beating the hard version, but the final boss was WAY too fast.

As far as the movies went, the first one was more enjoyable and fun. Smoke was in the sequel, but that brat Sub-Zero killed him (.... that's not how the storyline went...), so that ruined the rest of the movie for me. I'm such a geek :D. I think I'll draw a colored Baraka one of these days.

Igglybuddy

OMG PENGUINS
Years
Awesome pic, Ivee. Smoke reminds me of the Predator. ^_^

Hehe, I liked the first Mortal Kombat movie, but I thought the second one was terrible. Mostly because Sonja and Raiden were played by half-rate actors. Oh well.

Back