PDA

View Full Version : The Most Popular RP Topic(s)?

Deoxys55
June 1st, 2005, 03:42 PM
I need this information for somethign I'm planning, and I decided the easiest way was by public poll. If you select "other", please state what. ^^;

Kurosaki
June 1st, 2005, 03:51 PM
Okay, I picked crossover, Anime-to-life/sucked into anime, and Other. Other being RPs involving transformations, or Pokemorphs, ect.

Miyu-chan
June 1st, 2005, 03:55 PM
Me thinks that this should be moved to the RP lounge. o.o;

*MOVED*

Move back if you think I'm wrong or something... xD;

Tapioca
June 2nd, 2005, 08:01 AM
im no mod, but im prety sure this is where it would go! neway, i choose school/academy cause of all those harry potter RP's and some about dances, all thosr stuff. I would think RP's about being at school are pretty fun... even though i hate school.

Shadowfaith
June 2nd, 2005, 11:37 AM
I voted for Anime coming to life, Dragons and also other.

Other being, Vampires and Gothic theams and also Medieval.

Miyu-chan
June 2nd, 2005, 04:04 PM
I vote for magic/magician, and school. xD

Mari
June 2nd, 2005, 04:17 PM
Meh, I ish not that picky with RPs so I like everything. X3 Almost everything, at least. The only one's I don't like is the first option on your polly poll -- "Real Life" -- and, erm, futuristic war type thingys. I'm just too dense to picture everything correctly, especially if it involves super high-tech weapons that I find hard to imagine.

...Yeah. > <;

Asura Nirosuki
June 2nd, 2005, 07:35 PM
I enjoy Dead and Mage Rp's.It seems boring to me to just fight for Man kind.:P

Charizard_Fire_God
June 3rd, 2005, 12:09 AM
I vote for Fantasy/Dragon stuff 'cuz Dragons are just soooo kewl an' beautiful, plus I like anything Final Fantasy-ish! XD

Legolas
June 3rd, 2005, 12:13 AM
I voted battle cas i love star wars and lord of the rings!

Raichu Master
June 3rd, 2005, 03:04 AM
Quests really shouldn't be in the mix. Because a quests is supposed to be in every rp. That's what a storyline is. Also a quest is something a person or a group of people strive to achieve, whether it be a giant heep of treasure, a legendary weapon, to be the best, to find a way out of some alternate deminsion, or even as simple as to find love.

Second of all I choose quests because it's the obvious answer, because an rp would truly be spam and/or boring something to achieve, some common goal (or it could be several seperate goals).

But if that wasn't in there. I'd have to go with Fantasy which I quess would be "others" because I'm a sucker for a good knights tale, or whatever the case may be! ^^

Rhykasho
June 3rd, 2005, 07:04 AM
I voted for Dragon/Fantasy Animals because, well, I luv dragons!!!

JX Valentine
June 6th, 2005, 05:42 PM
I voted for "Other"... as in futuristic (post-Apocalyptic or at least "degraded Earth into urban wasteland" sort) RPGs or vampire/werewolf RPs. I also go for trainer adventure RPs, but not so much that as the first two.

Midori Chi
June 7th, 2005, 07:31 AM
I voted for magical peps stuff...I love shojou!