PDA

View Full Version : happy birth day Mr. cat dog!

blue eyes white dragon
June 1st, 2005, 04:17 PM
have a great birth day.get lot's of money!

Miyu-chan
June 1st, 2005, 04:31 PM
Ooh~ It's your birthday? x3

Happy Birthday~ <3 Wish you many joyness and pretty ponies. =3

*pretty pony confetti*

Arcanine
June 1st, 2005, 05:34 PM
Jon is 3 YAY! XD

Happy birthday Jon, I'll make sure to get you some baby food for your birthday. XD

Shikon no Tama
June 1st, 2005, 05:49 PM
Happy birthday MCD! Have fun, and don't overdue the partying! XD He's 3 now Arcy? XDDDD Ok, I'll make sure to send you some baby food and chew toys. XD

Squeegee Beckenheim
June 1st, 2005, 05:51 PM
Have a great birthday! I wish you the best, and I hope this one will be better than anyother birthday before!!!!!

Spectrum
June 1st, 2005, 05:51 PM
3 years old, and still wanting to be dead sexy. XD Happy birthday!

Natsuki
June 1st, 2005, 06:31 PM
WHOAOMG happy birthday Jon! <3333333 Yayness, you've made it to three years old! XD *huggles* Have an awesomely awesome birthday, buddy! ^_~

~Kelsey

Kylie-chan
June 1st, 2005, 10:49 PM
Happy happy happy birthday, Jon~! =D *gives you birthday muffins* Enjoy your blissful fourth year of life XD
[It is his fourth! ;-; The history teacher said so. ^~]

Ninja Retsu
June 2nd, 2005, 12:16 AM
Happy birthday. I wish to have the best birthday.

Shadowfaith
June 2nd, 2005, 03:36 AM
o.o...MCD...its your birthday?...Why didnt I know? XP I reeaaally need to start checking the Birthday calender XD

Anyways!

Happy Birthday MCD! *Throws a wild party in a matter of 2 seconds*

Hope you have a great day and get whatever you want! *Hands MCD a birthday cake and a hand made jumper* XD

Happy Birthday MCD!

Eon-Rider
June 2nd, 2005, 03:45 AM
Happy Birthday MCD! Have a good time today!

Mr Cat Dog
June 2nd, 2005, 07:11 AM
I got lots of MONEY! 120 to be exact... which is $218 in Mickey Mouse money :P I also got an import of (don't laugh) Murder, She Wrote Season 1, Chicago DVD (which I've wanted for 2 years, but never actually went into a shop and bought it), some weird Homer Simpson punching bag, and a crying baby on the plane back from Nice -_- But you can't have everything XD

Thanks again everyone, and no you can't have any of the money :P

P.S. (I thought I was 15... oh well, I always liked being 3. Not that I can remember it or anything XD)

MegaDitto
June 2nd, 2005, 12:39 PM
I got lots of MONEY! 120 to be exact... which is $218 in Mickey Mouse money :P I also got an import of (don't laugh) Murder, She Wrote Season 1, Chicago DVD (which I've wanted for 2 years, but never actually went into a shop and bought it), some weird Homer Simpson punching bag, and a crying baby on the plane back from Nice -_- But you can't have everything XD

Thanks again everyone, and no you can't have any of the money :P

P.S. (I thought I was 15... oh well, I always liked being 3. Not that I can remember it or anything XD)
I love Murder, She Wrote. Happy Birthday Jon. I see you had a good time.^^

Shining Mew
June 2nd, 2005, 02:42 PM
Hey hey MCD ^_____^ Happy Birthday! I hope you had a lot of fun and stuff ^^

::huggles::

Trikip
June 2nd, 2005, 03:43 PM
Happy birthday, Mr Cat Dog! Hope you had a great day. XD

Morkula
June 2nd, 2005, 05:23 PM
Happy birthday, Jon! Hope you had a nice one! :)

Team Magma Girl
June 2nd, 2005, 05:25 PM
Happy Birthday! *gives you a cake* ^^ You're old(er)