PDA

View Full Version : Happy Chinese New Year 2004

Frostweaver
January 22nd, 2004, 12:47 AM
Though it's the terrible time of examination for many of us, it happens to be Chinese New Year, 2004 for the lunar calender today (Jan.22). So, I wish all of us a happy Chinese new year, and best of luck to whatever you're doing in the close and distant future! n_n

http://www.sarawak-online.com/e-card/cny5.jpg

Geometric-sama
January 22nd, 2004, 01:23 AM
Hey, don't make it Chinese, make it Lunar because Chinese are not the only ones celebrating :pirate:. Now that I'm done with the nitpicking, I extend my wishes of good luck to all comers, and remember to wear red on this auspicious day!

The Vince Knight
January 22nd, 2004, 03:31 AM
It was today And I was involed in it.

Purin
January 22nd, 2004, 06:11 AM
Me too, collecting all those red packets, hong baos, ang baos or whatever you call them =P and eating loads of new year goodies =)
A happy and prosperous new year to everyone btw! :)

Shining Arcanine
January 22nd, 2004, 08:35 AM
Me too, collecting all those red packets, hong baos, ang baos or whatever you call them =P and eating loads of new year goodies =)
A happy and prosperous new year to everyone btw! :)
I'm enjoying the red envelops too. Have a Happy Chinese New Year!

Frostweaver
January 22nd, 2004, 10:37 AM
Hey, don't make it Chinese, make it Lunar because Chinese are not the only ones celebrating :pirate:. Now that I'm done with the nitpicking, I extend my wishes of good luck to all comers, and remember to wear red on this auspicious day!
awww... but I believe the only ones who celebrate "lunar" new year is the chinese. They're the only one who used the lunar calender until quite recently it is known to everyone else, and hence we still name "lunar" new year "chinese" XD *c*

but either way... hope everyone who got Lai See (Hong Bao/Red Envelope) got a lot of money off of it. Today is the only day I'll get money for the whole year XD so I know i'm happy *c*

jynx
January 22nd, 2004, 10:42 AM
Whoah! I've just phoned my mother to wish her happy new year!!
And she said that she'd give me $500 for 利是money!!!!

And wish everyone:
恭喜發財! 龍馬精神! 金玉滿堂!
(Success in money, Hyper with Dragon's and Horse's spirit, Money everywhere!)

Frostweaver
January 22nd, 2004, 11:56 AM
lol... english translation is so corny XD *c*

Darn it I only got $100 but that's good enough for me... or should I go on strike to beg for one more lai see? ^_^;
I can't type chinese... I wish I can type up a post in chinese for this too ._.

latias rocks
January 22nd, 2004, 12:06 PM
happy lunar new year to everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dizzy
January 22nd, 2004, 12:23 PM
Happy Chinese New Year.. :) And just for this I have the China Power Remix of Butterfly for everyone to Enjoy :)

Timbjerr
January 22nd, 2004, 01:35 PM
Darn it I only got $100 but that's good enough for me... or should I go on strike to beg for one more lai see? ^_^;
I can't type chinese... I wish I can type up a post in chinese for this too ._.
lol...that's better than non-Asians like me...the most I got was fifty cents and an apple XD

Yamichu
January 22nd, 2004, 01:40 PM
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR PEOPLE!!!!!!!
Heehee! I love CNY!

~HORN!

Hiroshi Sotomura
January 22nd, 2004, 01:44 PM
Wow! I had no idea that you knew about it here.
I got red packets, and recieved... $80 AUS. -_- My cousins recieved a LOT more... Grrr... biased uncle...

The Vince Knight
January 22nd, 2004, 01:56 PM
I recived 80..
And my god uncle didn't give me anything dam...

Purin
January 22nd, 2004, 03:22 PM
Well I don't really care to open my hongbaos to count the money. In fact this is the 2nd day and I haven't done so yet :P
I know that the hongbaos I get are something to symbolise well-wishing and good luck, so I don't really care what amount I'm getting. Anyway, with all those money, what are all of you going to do with them?
Me: Save half and leave the other half for daily school expenses, like photocopies and guidebooks =P

Frostweaver
January 22nd, 2004, 03:33 PM
lol... I care about Lai See money so much because it's the only form of income I have in the entire year except turning in bottles for 5 cents, or picking up coins on the ground ^_^; I don't have allowance (booo ;p *c*)

Kairi
January 22nd, 2004, 03:36 PM
lol... I care about Lai See money so much because it's the only form of income I have in the entire year except turning in bottles for 5 cents, or picking up coins on the ground ^_^; I don't have allowance (booo ;p *c*)Even still, you couldnt buy that thing youd love to if you have the funds. Save em for when youre out of the house someday. FFX-2 will cost like $5 by that time! ^_^;

Happy Chinese New Year! Maybe we should resurrect that topic about which animal you are? Doesnt that have to do with this too?

Purin
January 22nd, 2004, 03:54 PM
Yes!!! 2004 is the year of the monkey btw. So do we do it here or remake a thread?
Anyway, I'm born in the year of the dragon, which is in 1988.
I think this is the sequence of the 12 zodiacs:

Rat
Ox
Tiger
Rabbit
Dragon
Snake
Horse
Sheep
Monkey
Rooster
Dog
Pig

I may have gotten them wrong though O_O;;

Frostweaver
January 22nd, 2004, 04:08 PM
It's in the right order... the order is stuck in my head as my poor Social teacher in grade 2 drilled that sequence into my head now (in chinese of course ^_^; )

Canada always make stamps dedicated to the zodiac of the year... this year they did make a stamp with a monkey on it, but any chinese would know that they screwed up real bad... (looks perfect to everyone who didn't read this particular famous, VERY famous chinese novel though)

Purin
January 22nd, 2004, 04:19 PM
Xi you ji? (Sun wukong)
I dunno the order well, but I can memorise the first 6 correctly ^_^;;

Frostweaver
January 22nd, 2004, 04:22 PM
mmhmm... you're right Purin. Though there is a "monkey" featured in that book, it doesn't exactly represent the year of the monkey, or anything related to monkey at all... -_-

But then again... it's not like I collect stamps XD *c*

Arwen
January 22nd, 2004, 04:22 PM
Happy New Year...

I enjoy those red emvolopes too... ^_^..

Miyu-chan
January 22nd, 2004, 04:47 PM
Happy Chinese New Year everyone! XD Don't have any money this year though... >=( Hope ya'll enjoy! XD

Hiroshi Sotomura
January 22nd, 2004, 05:06 PM
Some words I had to say to my relatives I can't remember, but they wouldn't give the envelopes to be unless I said it. Can't say it here though. Since I can't write in Pinyin.

Frostweaver
January 22nd, 2004, 05:09 PM
all people makes you say those greetings before they give you the Lai See. But I got use to it now (doesn't annoy me anymore unlike how I used to think about those stuff when I was young)

I don't know pinyin either I just make it up XD *c*

Miyu-chan
January 22nd, 2004, 05:13 PM
I make it up too... Wo jin nian mai yo hong bao.... Can anyone read that? Here's more... sho yi wo hen sang shin... =P

The Vince Knight
January 22nd, 2004, 05:14 PM
Ahh I like the money...
It makes me want to buy a GC!

Dizzy
January 22nd, 2004, 09:05 PM
OMG that reminds me... my kung fu instructors must be having the Chinese New Year Demonstration.. I always wanted to be the Lion... or the Drummer for that matter. I love it so much! lol

Purin
January 23rd, 2004, 02:26 AM
I make it up too... Wo jin nian mai yo hong bao.... Can anyone read that? Here's more... sho yi wo hen sang shin... =P
Don't be sad Miyu. Why didn't you get any this year?
I got about $100 this year btw =D

The Vince Knight
January 23rd, 2004, 02:32 AM
Your lucky purin me and my big bro hav together 135
If we got 100 Each we'ed hav 200 enough...

jynx
January 23rd, 2004, 08:24 AM
I do I do!!
You mean you didn't get any money for this New Year.

Frostweaver
January 23rd, 2004, 10:18 AM

*doesn't know how to do anything with mandarin except listening to it if people are talking slowly with it*
*feels useless*

Pokemaster10000
January 23rd, 2004, 04:26 PM

Ha. :laugh: The first part says that this year, you did something a red envolope? I can only read chinese with chinese pronounciation. :\ *says happy new year in chinese* "Ching nian kuai le" to everyone in PC. :)

Anyways I got $600 from my whole entire family! Can anyone top that? :P

Frostweaver
January 23rd, 2004, 04:34 PM

*only got one sixth of Pokemaster10000 x_x in Canadian*
*knows that Pokemaster10000 said "happy new year" even if it's mandarin pinyin which he doesn't understand most of the time ^_^; *
*knows that Miyu Chan did mention something about lai see as she said "hong bao" which are few of the pinyins he can recognize*

Miyu-chan
January 23rd, 2004, 04:49 PM
I didn't get any this year because my parents are busy buying our new house and etc...etc... =/ I said... This year I didn't get any lucky red envelopes, because of that, I'm very sad. =P Ching nian huy le I can't understand that... =/ Is that mandarin?

Frostweaver
January 23rd, 2004, 05:03 PM

*believes that Miyu Chan doesn't understand "mandarin" because it is written with illegal/unofficial pinyin methods ^_^;*
*believes that it's not her fault for not understanding it...*
*to Frostweaver, it sounds like happy new year in mandarin written in wtih strange pinyin...*

Miyu-chan
January 23rd, 2004, 05:23 PM
*thanks frosty for believing* =P
I also think it sounds alittle like happy new year too....

Frostweaver
January 23rd, 2004, 05:29 PM

*believes that that statement means Happy new year because he believes that "nian" is the correct pinyin for year... and then he just guessed all the other 3 out...*
*believes that the pinyin is improper... like "huy"... he thinks that pokemaster10k must be thinking of "hu-why" to make "happy"... ^_^; *

Pokemaster10000
January 23rd, 2004, 05:59 PM
.... Oops, my bad. Huy le was suppose to mean happy. :embarrass
Gotta study more....*opens a chinese book and reads it.*

I got a lot because there is a lot of people in my family and they give me about 5-20 dollars each. But it was sort of bad because it was boring watching my relatives and my parents talking.

I fell asleep once!
:sleeping: zzzzzzzzzzzzz

PM2008
January 23rd, 2004, 08:41 PM
I wish I would celebrate the Lunar New Year.
Anyway, on the zodiac I am a horse. :classic:

Geometric-sama
January 23rd, 2004, 09:14 PM
awww... but I believe the only ones who celebrate "lunar" new year is the chinese. They're the only one who used the lunar calender until quite recently it is known to everyone else, and hence we still name "lunar" new year "chinese" XD *c*

but either way... hope everyone who got Lai See (Hong Bao/Red Envelope) got a lot of money off of it. Today is the only day I'll get money for the whole year XD so I know i'm happy *c*
I'm Vietnamese, and we also celebrate this. So I get kinda offended when people insist on "Chinese", even when you point out that it's not just Chinese. However, I won't make a big thing of it.

Our red envelopes are li xi, with accent marks that I can't remember. You are supposed to say some words before you can get it, but nowadays I usually just coax it out of my parents.

Purin
January 23rd, 2004, 10:18 PM
Ha. :laugh: The first part says that this year, you did something a red bag? I can only read chinese with chinese pronounciation. :\ *says happy new year in chinese* "Ching nian huy le" to everyone in PC. :)

Anyways I got $600 from my whole entire family! Can anyone top that? :P
um is that four pinyin words in dialect?
Well to JA I was wondering this: do the Japanese also celebrate their new year somewhere around the season too?

Frostweaver
January 23rd, 2004, 10:22 PM

* doesn't know what li xi is as... cantonese it's lai see and mandarin it's hong bao... unless it's another language's pinyin... don't know any other pinyin*
*seems like no one understood Pokemaster10000's pinyin =p *c* *

jynx
January 24th, 2004, 02:35 AM
.... Oops, my bad. Huy le was suppose to mean happy. :embarrass
Gotta study more....*opens a chinese book and reads it.*

I got a lot because there is a lot of people in my family and they give me about 5-20 dollars each. But it was sort of bad because it was boring watching my relatives and my parents talking.

I fell asleep once!
:sleeping: zzzzzzzzzzzzz
Its supposed to be "Kuai le"!!!!
Gosh.. guess I'm the one with the most red packet money!!

Re: Jedi_Amara
Li xi=利是=Red Packet in CANTONESE (proper pronounciation=Lai See)
Mandarin don't call 利是, they call it 紅包. (Hung Bao)

latiosspud
January 24th, 2004, 04:56 AM
I'm Vietnamese, and we also celebrate this. So I get kinda offended when people insist on "Chinese", even when you point out that it's not just Chinese. However, I won't make a big thing of it.

Our red envelopes are li xi, with accent marks that I can't remember. You are supposed to say some words before you can get it, but nowadays I usually just coax it out of my parents.
Yeah I was a little offended too but probably not as much as you since I wouldn't have pointed that out.

Pokemaster10000
January 24th, 2004, 08:31 AM
[QUOTE=jynx]Its supposed to be "Kuai le"!!!!

Fine... I'll edit my post and I bet I have more money than you. Beat $640 in exact. :P :cool:

jynx
January 24th, 2004, 08:59 AM
[QUOTE]

Fine... I'll edit my post and I bet I have more money than you. Beat $640 in exact. :P :cool:
Each of my parents are going to give me $500, $500+$500=$1000!!
But what dollar are you using? XD

Pokemaster10000
January 24th, 2004, 09:08 AM
.....American dollars.... :badsmile:

^^NICK^^ v.2.0
January 24th, 2004, 10:03 AM
Happy Chinese New Year people, and I hope you get lotsa money! ^_~

Frostweaver
January 24th, 2004, 12:11 PM
*thinks that Jinx didn't get that much actually... 1000/6 = 170 Canadian... 170 Canadian = 113 American ^_^; *
*knows that jinx still got more than Frosty*
*is sad* =(

Miyu-chan
January 24th, 2004, 12:39 PM
Vietnam was once part of China, so they celebrate the Lunar new year too. n_n;

latiosspud
January 24th, 2004, 02:22 PM
*thinks that Jinx didn't get that much actually... 1000/6 = 170 Canadian... 170 Canadian = 113 American ^_^; *
*knows that jinx still got more than Frosty*
*is sad* =(
In case you didn't know American money is no longer 1.5 more than Canadian money. It's about 1.3 now.

Frostweaver
January 24th, 2004, 02:43 PM

*corrects himself to be 130 american dollar for the amount of cash jynx got from lai see money*
*didn't bother with looking up conversion table for american dollar in a long time... ^_^; *

The Vince Knight
January 24th, 2004, 04:55 PM
*Wonders what to spend with 75 bucks*

Pokemaster10000
January 25th, 2004, 07:55 AM
Hehe. I'm not going to hesitate to buy anything...since I have this much money. :badsmile:

*hug's his money*
Ahhh. Too much money. :knockedou

John Denver
January 25th, 2004, 03:22 PM
I was born in the year of the rabbit, bling bling...august...

I wonder what month the chinese dragon dealy is...happy new year ya'll!!

I just said ya'll

*burns lips off*

BOW YOW!

Frostweaver
January 25th, 2004, 04:11 PM

*knows that his year is the chinese millenium dragon ^_^*
*knows that the next year of the dragon striking a millenium will be many generations later*
*1988 = year of the dragon =p *c* *

latiosspud
January 25th, 2004, 04:23 PM

*knows that his year is the chinese millenium dragon ^_^*
*knows that the next year of the dragon striking a millenium will be many generations later*
*1988 = year of the dragon =p *c* *
My father was born in the year of the dragon too.

22sa
January 25th, 2004, 04:47 PM
Yea, all of it. =P

* doesn't know what li xi is as... cantonese it's lai see and mandarin it's hong bao... unless it's another language's pinyin... don't know any other pinyin*
*seems like no one understood Pokemaster10000's pinyin =p *c* *
Wasn't very clear but yes you got it right, it's "Happy new year".

Pokemaster10000
January 25th, 2004, 07:43 PM
Finally, someone got the message...

22sa
January 25th, 2004, 07:47 PM
Finally, someone got the message...
It was pretty easy.

Unless you never spoke Madarin before which I know frostweaver, and most others probably hasn't. =P

Frostweaver
January 25th, 2004, 07:50 PM

*guesses that Pokemaster10000 didn't read every single post in this thread as everyone guessed that it's happy new year a LONG time ago -_-; *
*has a "shrug and whatever" feeling*

Pokemaster10000
January 25th, 2004, 07:52 PM
Oh yeah... :embarrass

My bad...

Geometric-sama
January 26th, 2004, 04:19 AM
Its supposed to be "Kuai le"!!!!

Re: Jedi_Amara
Li xi=利是=Red Packet in CANTONESE (proper pronounciation=Lai See)
Mandarin don't call 利是, they call it 紅包. (Hung Bao)

I'm Vietnamese. I was talking about Vietnamese, not any dialect of Chinese.

Pokemaster10000
January 26th, 2004, 01:19 PM
Y-know.. I'm half chinese and half vietamese.

jynx
January 27th, 2004, 12:00 PM
Wow! Interesting here!
I didn't know that Vietnam once belonged to China!

Teach us some Vietnamese^^please^^

Pokemaster10000
January 27th, 2004, 01:25 PM
The wierd thing is.. I'm part vietnamese but don't how to speak vietamese.

Well maybe a little.....

latiosspud
January 27th, 2004, 01:34 PM
China only ruled Vietnam for 1000 thousand years from 111 BCE to 939 AD.

Pokemaster10000
January 27th, 2004, 01:59 PM
.. 1000 years! :shocked:

Did you just say they ruled for ONLY a thousand years?

Cause that's a loooooooooong time.

jynx
January 28th, 2004, 12:25 AM
Hm....nowadays, its considered as long.
British ruled Hong Kong for 100years or so. 1884~1997 (I hope I'm not wrong)

Pokemaster10000
January 31st, 2004, 08:42 AM
Hmmm. a hundred years isn't a lot but a thousand years...... it's just crazy.

22sa
January 31st, 2004, 02:44 PM
The root of the Vietnamese civilliation is from Chinese + Indian, "Indochina."

:P

Frostweaver
January 31st, 2004, 02:46 PM

*thinks that it'll be a waste of talent if Latiosspud won't be a politician one day... ^_^;*

*doesn't know a thing about Vietnam*

latiosspud
January 31st, 2004, 02:53 PM
The root of the Vietnamese civilliation is from Chinese + Indian, "Indochina."

:P
There were people living in Vietnam that were natives there too you know.

*thinks that it'll be a waste of talent if Latiosspud won't be a politician one day... ^_^;*

*doesn't know a thing about Vietnam*
I think I know my own country :P
Politicians only get about 150k each year so I'll pass.

Frostweaver
January 31st, 2004, 02:55 PM
There were people living in Vietnam that were natives there too you know.

I think I know my own country :P
Politicians only get about 150k each year so I'll pass.
*doesn't know anything about Canada or China ^_^;*

*150k too little or something...? heh... Frosty will be very satisfied already with just half of it*

latiosspud
January 31st, 2004, 03:00 PM

*150k too little or something...? heh... Frosty will be very satisfied already with just half of it*
150k is less than what information consultants make. I wonder how much a garbageman makes...

Anyways, we are getting way off topic.

22sa
January 31st, 2004, 03:01 PM

Heh, I think he should be a businessman instead.

Pokemaster10000
January 31st, 2004, 03:05 PM
Heh, I think he should be a businessman instead.

Nahhh. He should be an athlete instead. :D

latiosspud
January 31st, 2004, 03:09 PM
The only sport I'm good at is curling so maybe not...

Now get back on topic!

22sa
January 31st, 2004, 03:12 PM
That would be leaving he's real skills to be obsolete. :P

My Chinese New Year was.... I don't know. We just ate dumplings to celeberate it.

Kairi
January 31st, 2004, 03:37 PM
I think it would be entertaining to watch him try athletics. He could probably beat them with his smartness. O.x
How *do* you make dumplings?

22sa
January 31st, 2004, 03:50 PM
I think it would be entertaining to watch him try athletics. He could probably beat them with his smartness. O.x
How *do* you make dumplings?
It's a process! It's a process.................. that I don't know!

Kairi
January 31st, 2004, 03:52 PM
What do they taste like? It is traditional to eat them on new year? o.o;

Frostweaver
January 31st, 2004, 03:55 PM
*not traditional for new year but just a typical chinese food Frosty suppose...? Plus there's actually so many dumplings... dumpling is such an overgeneralized term*

Purin
January 31st, 2004, 03:57 PM
I dunno
I think I ate them once at this place where they serve tea the Chinese style...
Maybe dumplings can be compared to a treat for eg, a happy occasion.

22sa
January 31st, 2004, 04:18 PM
What do they taste like? It is traditional to eat them on new year? o.o;
Heh, nothing tradtion. It's basically meat + flour (cooked :P) and how it tastes depends on when you put in it when your making it and what sauce you dip them in when they're cooked.

We usually use Soy Sauce, Vinegar, Hot Sauce, and something else as the sauce...

In Shannxi, where I came from, people are known for consuming a lot of vinegar. :\ But they've been getting richer.

Pokemaster10000
January 31st, 2004, 09:17 PM
I just ate plain vegetables with rice during Chinese New Year. My parents had me dressed in all red. It really looked like I just killed someone.

jynx
February 1st, 2004, 11:25 AM
Hmm...I and other Cantonese students in my school went to a Chinese restaurant near school.
That's it.
But we used Japanese chopsticks to eat though, strange.

bna_li
February 1st, 2004, 11:31 AM
For dumplings, you wrap these sticky rice in these leaves. And you add meat, soy sauce, chinese mushrooms, and chestnuts.

22sa
February 1st, 2004, 11:34 AM
For dumplings, you wrap these sticky rice in these leaves. And you add meat, soy sauce, chinese mushrooms, and chestnuts.
lol, I think those are called something else. =P

I had them before, but they're called dumplings too!? That'd be really strange. :\

Kairi
February 1st, 2004, 11:34 AM
Have you ever prepared them before? ^_^;

bna_li
February 1st, 2004, 11:36 AM
No, my grandmother does them every June. Those are RICE dumplings. Oh, maybe we're talking about shui jiao. Is that it?

22sa
February 1st, 2004, 01:05 PM
No, my grandmother does them every June. Those are RICE dumplings. Oh, maybe we're talking about shui jiao. Is that it?
Haha I have no clue, forgot what it was called totally ^^'

Nope, never really prepared one... Either my mo cooked it or it was from the resturant which is rare. =P

Purin
February 1st, 2004, 04:28 PM
I dunno, but from that description, it seems like these Rice dumplings are made to commemorate qu yuan. (Story of it: I need to read up to tell more)

Kairi
February 1st, 2004, 07:57 PM
Think youll ever learn how 22sa? =P

Whats next year? Like how this one was monkey

22sa
February 1st, 2004, 08:05 PM
Think you’ll ever learn how 22sa? =P

What’s next year? Like how this one was monkey…
I have a slight chance... ^_^;;

Kairi
February 1st, 2004, 08:10 PM
Go for it! I usually like burnt things, so I can try em. ^_^;;

22sa
February 1st, 2004, 08:29 PM
Wait, aren't burnt things a bit too bitter tasting? =/ (unless they are things that are meant to be 'burnt)

lol, I won't end up burning the stuff if I cook hopefully. ^^'

Frostweaver
February 1st, 2004, 08:31 PM
*what's wrong with burnt things? all of his games are burnt almost...*

Kairi
February 1st, 2004, 08:35 PM
I love burnt pizza. O.o;

Frosty, lol that was funny. ^_^

22sa
February 1st, 2004, 08:39 PM
*what's wrong with burnt things? all of his games are burnt almost...*
They taste bitter. =P And burnt games are illegal so that's self-explanitory. =P

Frostweaver
February 1st, 2004, 08:43 PM
They taste bitter. =P And burnt games are illegal so that's self-explanitory. =P
*and your point is...?*

*actually burnt games are never classified as illegal unless you sell them for your own profit according to Edmonton Bylaws*

<= completely immoral in terms of CD burning

22sa
February 1st, 2004, 08:49 PM
*and your point is...?*

*actually burnt games are never classified as illegal unless you sell them for your own profit according to Edmonton Bylaws*

<= completely immoral in terms of CD burning
Meh, I was told burning copies of Audio CDs for yourself (not for sale) are legal and that burning games are not allowed under any circumstance.

What do you mean what my point is? >=( I was answering your question even though it didn't necessary call for one. :P

Frostweaver
February 1st, 2004, 08:50 PM
*at the same time ROM is "completely illegal", with rips of OST from Game CD tracks... if a police is to ever use Frosty's computer he's so doomed ^_^;*

bna_li
February 1st, 2004, 09:34 PM
Hi, sorry, I got confused(it was 3 am). The rice dumplings are to commerate this guys death. He was adviser to the king, but the king wouldnt listen to his advice, so he drowned himself. Then ppl threw in rice dumplings so the fish wouldnt eat up his body.

Frostweaver
February 1st, 2004, 09:46 PM
*that's only the type of dumpling that you eat during the 5th month of the year... dumpling is too general of a term... -_-*

bna_li
February 1st, 2004, 09:49 PM
Yeah, I know. They should give them names. LOL

Pokemaster10000
February 2nd, 2004, 04:57 PM
Noooo. I eating dumplings again?!

I just ate it yesterday!