PDA

View Full Version : The start of the end

Zabuza
June 1st, 2005, 04:53 PM
This roleplay is about 6 samuries that axidently were transported to a strange place were they are responsable of saving the people of this world from a evil man called Zato. Zato is destroing all the towns, nature areas, and cities to creat masive destructive machines so he can destroy the world and transfer to another until he destroys all the existing worlds and creat his empire of evil.This 6 samurais must trvel to different kind of places so that they can find and kill Zato and return to their world.

So your character must have the next information:

Name:
Sword:
Worst stat:
Personality:

If I do not continue this story in July is because I will be at a summer camp.

This is my character:

Name: Hanso
Sword: Katana
Best stat: Attack
Worst stat: Speed
Personality: Serious

Lu Fei 21
June 1st, 2005, 09:25 PM
Name: Jak
Sword: Sword of Death
Best Stat: Deffence
Worst Stat: Speed
Personality: Dangerous and Strong

Zabuza
June 2nd, 2005, 12:20 PM
You are in. We need just 4 more.

Roxen
June 4th, 2005, 06:04 AM
I want to join to. This is the information:

Name: Kyo
Best stat: speed
Worst stat: defense
Sword: demon sword
Personality: happy

Zabuza
June 4th, 2005, 06:08 AM
You are in. Then we need only another 3 people.

Blitz~2005
June 4th, 2005, 06:11 AM
hey ill join :D

Name: Blitz
Sword: katana
Best stat: agility
Worst stat: defence
Personality: userly abit quite, lazy,

Zabuza
June 4th, 2005, 06:24 AM
Okay then we need only 2more so we can start

Blitz~2005
June 4th, 2005, 03:52 PM
comon just two more

some1 join

Zabuza
June 4th, 2005, 05:09 PM
I have a idea I will take another character so like that we will just need one more.

Name: Sonny
Worst stat: attack
Best stat: agility
Personality: serious sometimes

If you want you can have another character.

Blitz~2005
June 4th, 2005, 05:42 PM
meh i will if it comes to that but i will wait just abit longer :D

Zero ex
June 4th, 2005, 06:04 PM
ok i will join
Name: Kyosuke
Sword: Twin swords, Valkirie swords
Best stat:None
Worst stat:None
Personality:Serious, always with a Temper.

Blitz~2005
June 4th, 2005, 06:17 PM
sooooo um i guess we can start then :C

Zabuza
June 4th, 2005, 06:19 PM
Okay now that we have 6 characters I will start the story.

One day 6 samurais were teleported to a world different from all the other places they had been in. The samurais walked 3 kilometers until they found them selves in a town called Hiuyo. After they found the town they stsrted to search for all kind of information. But sudenly a great amount of robots appeared and started to attack the people of the town. Then a man appeared and said "My name is Hatsamuchi and I am one of the the generals under Lord Zato control. Now I shal destroy this town." "Do you think you can destroy this town if so then I shall kill you." Hanso said with a serious voice. Hatsamuchi looked at him and said "do you think you can defeat me? If you six try to protect the town then die protecting it." Sudenly all the robots started to attack them.

Blitz~2005
June 4th, 2005, 06:27 PM
"we need a plan" blitz said to the other samari's as he attacked the robots, "our swords dont work very well against these robots, there must be a week spot" blit jusmped out of the way of a spinning razor and tried attacking the tall robots head, it had as much effect as the rest of the boddy, suddenly he saw an oil truck on the side of the road "if we find something to light that oil we can burn the robots" blitz announced

Roxen
June 4th, 2005, 06:40 PM
"You are right Blitz I think I have something to fire it up" Kyo said while he was attacked by a lot of robots. "This is it, Blitz come and get it I will put it in the ground" Kyo said " now come I will run so the robots do not attack you while you take it." Ater saing that Kyo run and waited for Blitz to take it and Fire up all the ground so the robots burn.

Zero ex
June 4th, 2005, 06:52 PM
Kyosuke saw what Kyo and Blitz where doing and said "Using stupid weapons, use your sword, that is enough to destroy this robots." Kyosuke jumped and strike the robot weak point. The robot suddenly exploted. "This is what i was talking about" Kyosuke happily said.

Blitz~2005
June 4th, 2005, 07:53 PM
"he's right and lighting this might put the city in danger too," blitz said " Kyosukehit the kneck that must be the weak point" blitz said as he started attacking again, the team where doing much better now they had sescovered the week point

Zabuza
June 4th, 2005, 07:55 PM
"Good work every one of you, so Hatsamuchi let our batle begin" said Hanso. "You must have a lot of guts to say that to me but your hops of saving this town will disapear as well as you all" said Hatsamuchi with a serious voice. "Never subestimate a samurai if you want to be alive for a longer time but it is to late for you so die" said Hanso while he run to Hatsamuchi "Take this, this is my samurai special technic HYDRO CUT."

Blitz~2005
June 4th, 2005, 08:06 PM
Hatsamuchi dodged the attack as if it was nothing "wow he's fast" blitz said

"ha, youll have to be faster then that if your going to hit me"

"we need speed in this battle, kyo, your good at speed right," blitz asked " and im good at agility, so if you and me attack him we can where him out so the others can attack"

blitz ran at him, he dodged, but blitz was fast on his trail, they where both bouncing around every where untill blitz got worn out, "hwo ha who, ok kyo, i kant keep up, its up to you" blitz said, blitz didn't even make contact

Roxen
June 4th, 2005, 08:19 PM
"Okay then this is my chance so take my samurai special technic SWORD RAIN" said Kyo. Then he hitted Hatsamuchi and he fall to the ground." It looks like if it has worked he can not do anything but I have just loosed almost all my energy, now Hanso and Blitz this is your chance attack him with a combination attack of samurai special technic that way he must die......" said Kyo before he fainted.

Blitz~2005
June 4th, 2005, 08:47 PM
blitz, got his sword ready, "if i use my blizard thrasher, and you use your hydro cut, we can use frozen blade of furry" blitz said waiting for hanso to get ready

Zabuza
June 4th, 2005, 08:58 PM
"Alright theh lets start just tell me exactly when I will start charging HYDRO CUT" said Hanso "now preper your self Hatsamuchi, lets do it."

Blitz~2005
June 4th, 2005, 09:35 PM
"ok charge now" blitz said, blitz started charging after hanso becouse blitz,s tequnequ was less powerfull, , hanso ran towards Hatsamuchi, and blitz derected his blizard thrasher towards hanso's sword, the attack worked perfectly and finished Hatsamuchi, off (for now anyway)

ooc: sorry i played your character there for abit, it was just easyer for a combo

Zabuza
June 4th, 2005, 09:53 PM
"What kind of power is this it looks like I failed you Lord Zato I deserve to die now as a warrior than as a comon person but again this is the pat that I choosed" Hatsmuchi said and then die in front of Hanso and the others. Then sudenly all the robots retired and disapear. "Is something wrong Sonny?" asked Hanso. "It looks like Kyo is bad injured if we do not cure him he will die" said saddlie Sonny. "Is there a doctor from the people of this town?" said Hanso. "No there is not, all the people of the town flead when they got the chance" said Sonny "I think we need to cure him right hear, does any of you know anything about medicine?" asked Hanso.

Lu Fei 21
June 5th, 2005, 09:04 AM
Jak came running up and said "I know how to use medicine, allow me to heal him." Jak used his powers that he learned and healed Kyo. "It will take a couple minutes but you will be up on your feet in no time, and no need to thank me....no one ever does." Jak turned around and then disappeared. "Who knows, we might meet each other again."

Roxen
June 5th, 2005, 10:02 AM
After Jak cured kyo, Kyo asked "Am I in heaven now? What in the world if Hanso is hear that means that I should be ......no this can not be I am in hell" screamed Kyo.

Zabuza
June 5th, 2005, 10:16 AM
"So do you think that I am a demon or something like that, do you" said Hanso. "Hahaha you are a demon I really think so" said Sonny while he was laughing. "Do not call me a demon ever again, do you both understand?" said Hanso with a mad voice. After that Hanso knocked both Sonny and Kyo.

After they killed Hatsamuchi they keeped going. It was night and Sonny proposed "lets stay in that cave for today we can continue the next day." Then the next morning when all the samurasis waked up they keeped going. "Look it looks like if there is a battle not to far away from hear. Do you want to go and see?" asked Hanso.

Lu Fei 21
June 5th, 2005, 12:15 PM
"Haha" Jak chuckled. ""If we get to kill I'm definetly going." Jak was ready to spill some blood, by himself or with the others it made no difference to him.

Zabuza
June 6th, 2005, 12:17 PM
When they finaly get to the village they found out that the fire that they had see was just a house burning down. Then Hanso asked to one person "why did this house is burning up?" "It looks like someone light it up with no reason" said the man. Then Hanso replied "if there is no robots attacking here then we should go and search for another town or city. " Wait just a moment" said Sonny " why don't we stay here some time if this house burn up by someone then we should discover who was it don't you think the same guys?"

Lu Fei 21
June 7th, 2005, 09:57 AM
"Hm like I care it's just a house, but whatever I guess we can stay." said Jak.

Roxen
June 7th, 2005, 11:25 AM
"Okay, but if we are going to do this better do it fast" said Kyo "I do not fiel to good around this kind of people and besides that if the one that started the fire was the enemy he can catch us desprevenide and inmetiatily kill us, don't you think all the same?" asked Kyo. "But by any chance we sepred better do it in 3 pairs so that we can fight more, so lets deside who will be with who" adviced Kyo.

Lu Fei 21
June 7th, 2005, 11:43 AM
"I will only team up with someone who can fight, and doesn't snore when they sleep." said Jak. Jak wasn't ready to be having partners, but for now he will have them for a time being.

Zabuza
June 7th, 2005, 11:56 AM
"I can go with you, I am very good in almost all the samurai aspects just wait and see" said Sonny. " Okay if you are going to be pairs then we will just need to have two other pairs, if you like Sonny if not someone will choose you in a team do not worry" said Hanso. Then Hanso get near Jak and susured to him "what he said is correct so don't be like they put me with the worst person on the world, let him battle first and you will see exactly what I mean. Then Hanso asked to the others " who will be the pair?"

Lu Fei 21
June 7th, 2005, 01:19 PM
"So you want me to work with Sonny?" Jak asked Hanso. "Hm he doesn't seem like much but I guess I'll see what he's really made of." added Jak with a little bit of a butterfly feeling in his stomach.

Zabuza
June 8th, 2005, 12:34 PM
After the samurais decided the first group Jak and Sonny leftmeanwhil the other were choosing the other two pairs. When they left they started to search for information and then sudenlya they saw a ninja getting away and Sonny said "hey you wait we have some questions for you. It looks like he dosen't look like he wants to talk lets go and finish him and then we can ask him, what do you say?"

Roxen
June 13th, 2005, 01:03 PM
After Jak and Sonnyleft the others were still deciding who will go with who so Kyo said "ok then I will go with Kyosuke then so lets keep going." After that they all left so the teams were: Kyo and Kyosuke, Sonny and Jak, Hanso and Blitz.

Lu Fei 21
June 13th, 2005, 05:46 PM
"So what do you think, hmm should we kill him after we capture and question him, or just let the fool go, even if he's guilty or not?said Jak hoping to kill the man just for the fun of it.

Zabuza
June 13th, 2005, 06:47 PM
After Jak asked Sonny he answered "if he is the man we are serching for we will kill him so that he dose not cause any more problems, but if he is not that man lets make a bet and see who can kill him first, what do you say? But after we go and kill him we shall consider that he is a ninja so he must very fast, but that will make it much fun."