PDA

View Full Version : Illusion Confusion(revived)

Alana
June 1st, 2005, 06:48 PM
About a hundred years ago the was a great ghost trainer. He was a champion in ten different Pokemon Leagues and countless smaller competitions. He was famous everywhere and every trainer dreamed of being like him. Some people thought the fame would go to his head. But it didnt. He acted like any other trainer which eventually made him a sort of hero to the people. But then one day every thing went wrong. A team known only as Sight appeared. Nobody could figure out how they operated. Where ever they went people told different stories. It seemed they were using powerful illusions. Though some people suspected the champion no one acted on them. Until one day when the great ghost trainer revealed his true identity as the leader of Sight. No one could believe it. Their hero a no good thief? It couldnt be. But it was. He had become so powerful that no one could beat him. Many trainers tried but were defeated and put under mind control. They were forced to do things they never would have on their own. But just when it seemed all was lost ten trainers appeared. They had been training for a long time with the dream of becoming as powerful as the great ghost trainer. Now that their hero had revealed his true colors they were determined to defeat him. They were each champions in at least six major leagues and ten minor ones. Together they faced him. They managed to over power him but rather than give up he used his power of illusion mixed with psychic to trap the ten trainers in an illusion. As far as everyone else knew they had simply vanished into thin air. The great illusionist was arrested and died in prison.

100 years later:
Ten trainers live normal lives completely unaware that they are the descendents of the nine trainers who defeated the great illusionist. They are champions and have heard of each other but have never met in person. There have been reports for a while now about a ghost that has been wandering the land. People say it is the ghost of the great illusionist. The ten trainers arent sure whether to believe this or not but either way they arent too concerned. One day however something odd happens. The ten trainers are traveling as usual, suddenly they begin to feel faint. Before long they black out. When they wake up they are in an illusion. Soon they learn about their past and find out that it is the legendary illusionist who is behind everything. Its not long until each of them realize that they are now identical to the ten trainers who defeated him. Their own bodies are now in the hospital. No one is quite sure what is wrong with them. The doctors say coma. Now they have to find away to defeat the illusionist once again and escape the illusion they are trapped in.

(There are two profiles you must fill out. One will be what you look like, your Pokemon, age, ect. And the other will be what your ansestor looked like, their Pokemon, age, ect. When in the illusion you will take on the appearance and Pokemon of your ansestor)

Profile 1:
Name: Your name.
Pokemon: There's a limit to five. You'll find out why later.
Description:
Personality:
Other: optional

Profile 2:
Name: The name of your ansestor.
Age: This will increase by at least two years when you are trapped in the illusion.
Pokemon: These will not be the same as your Pokemon.
Description: The description of your ansestor.
Personality: This will stay the same.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
My Profile:
Profile 1:
Name: Akira
Pokemon: Swampert(Current), Pidgeot(Swift Wings), shiney Gyarados(Red), Altaria(Silver Grace), and Quilava(Destiny Flame)
Description: Dirty blonde hair, dark blue eyes, navy cap, navy t-shirt, blue jeans, Pokegear around neck, navy and yellow gloves(like May's), yellow and navy tennis shoes, and navy sweat band with two yellow stripes on her right fore arm.
Personality: She is calm and sarcastic at the worst of times. She is almost always cheerful and carefree. She is friendly and cares very deeply about all of her friends. She loves adventure and is rather stubborn and tough. She will always help those who need it and never backs down from a fight even if she knows she can't win. She is intellegent and always willing ot make sacrifices for those she cares about.
Other: She is the champion of many regional leagues that include the Silver Conference, the Orange League, the Indigo League, the Hoenn League, the Carajee League, and many others. She has also become champion in several smaller leagues.

Profile 2:
Name: Okita
Pokemon: Chikorita, Arcanine, Misdreavus, Dewgong, and Flygon
Description: Bright gold eyes, short dark blue hair, a green tank top with a lightning streak (like that on the top of a fastball) on the front, blue jeans, a green headband with a fastball on it green sweat bands, also with fastballs on the fronts, both wrists. She wears on a simple belt with six Pokeballs on it and a yellow backpack on her shoulders.
Personality: She calm is and sarcastic at the worst of times. She is almost always cheerful and carefree. She is friendly and cares very deeply about all of her friends. She loves adventure and is rather stubborn and tough. She will always help those who need it and never backs down from a fight even if she knows she can't win. She is intellegent and always willing ot make sacrifices for those she cares about.
Other: Same as other profile.

Rules:
1.Normal RP rules
2.No power playing
3.Good grammar
4.Romance is allowed but keep it to a minimum
5.No legends
6.If you break any of these rules I will ask you to leave the role play. I hate doing this but I will.
7.Please post at least once every two days.
8.Have fun! ^_^

You will start just as you are beginning to feel faint.

Randall Raichu
June 1st, 2005, 07:03 PM
always so long...
Profile 1:
Name: Randall
Pokemon: Grovyle,Blaziken,Swampert,Gardevoir,and Salamence
Description:tall,with long blonde hair...hazel eyes and a gotee
Personality:easy to get along with but when you battle there isno stopping him.
Other: N/A

Profile 2:
Name: Alexander
Pokemon: Arcanine,Blastiose,Umbreon,Gyrados, and Alakazam
Description: short brown hair with blue eyes and wears a blue trench coat
Personality: easy to get along with but when you battle there isno stopping him.
Other: N/A

RocketMeowth
June 1st, 2005, 07:49 PM
I'll join:

Profile 1:
Name: Sarah
Pokemon: Meowth(Coin), shiny Flygon(luster), Dragonite(Irako), Salamence(Menace), Arcanine(Archie)
Description: long blue hair with white highlights at the bottom. Ice blue eyes. Wears a light blue T-Shirt with a Dark blue vest with a black dragon on it. And Black Sweatpants. Also she has gloves on her hands like May and Ash only they are a Navy Blue.
Personality: She loves her pokemon and always thinks of others before herself.
Other: Wears a necklace with a coin on the end of it with 2 whiskers on the left, right and top to immitate a Meowth head.

Profile 2:
Name: Mckinley
Pokemon: Ninetails, Zangoose, Seviper, Altaria, Exploud
Description: Has short black hair with dark green eyes. Has on a black hooded sweatshirt.
Personality: She loves her pokemon and always thinks of others before herself
Other: Wears a dragon pendent necklace

Kogenta
June 1st, 2005, 09:12 PM
This seems enjoyable.

Profile 1:
Name: Ren Souji
Pokemon: Mawile, Absol, Flygon, Jolteon
Description: Lightly built, dark hair with a silver streak, one silver eye, one blue eye
Personality: He is quiet, calculating, usually level-headed, an observant tactitian. He highly values his Pokemon, though he may not say such. However, his Pokemon and him seem to have an odd type of mutual understanding of unspoken loyalty. Ren places great value on honor.

Profile 2:
Name: Kaixer Souji
Pokemon: Sneasel, Espeon, Shuppet, Dragonair, Skarmory
Description: Dark hair with silver highlights, a bandage tied about his head masking one eye, visible eye is silver; appears lightly built, though is more lean and compact
Personality: He is quiet, calculating, usually level-headed, and an observant tactitian. He highly values his Pokemon, though he may not say such. However, he and his Pokemon seem to have an odd type of mutual understanding of unspoken loyalty. Ren/Kaixer places great value on honor.

Yami's Girl
June 2nd, 2005, 02:27 PM
Profile 1:
Name:Emily Mueller
Pokemon:Charizard[Flare],Vaporeon[Hydro], Dragonite, Umbreon[Moonlight], Tyranitar[Rage]
Description:Blonde hair in pony tail, violet eyes, 5'2", black shirt with flames, jean shorts, red sneakers
Personality:Brave and loyal to her best friends. She has a boiling temper. She is easy to befriend and will do anything for her best friends.
Other:N/A

Profile 2:
Name:Jessica Mueller
Pokemon:Raichu,Donphan,Rapidash, Espeon, Pigeot
Description:Blonde hair that stays down, violet eyes, 5'1", A blood red shirt, jeans tattered at the end, and black shoes
Personality:Brave and loyal to her best friends. She has a boiling temper. She is easy to befriend and will do anything for her best friends.
Other:N/A

Baker's Bulbasaur
June 2nd, 2005, 03:49 PM
A fantasitc RPG idea as usual ^__^ *gives rep*

Profile 1:
Name: Baker
Pokemon: Swampert, Cyndaquil, Nidoking, Raichu, Steelix
Description: Stands at 6'4, He wears a long Black cloak with all black smart clothes, however his shoes are Trainers! his hair is long and blonde, and he has a scar above his right eye from an accident long ago from an opposing Jynx's Blizzard
Personality: Is a quiet sort of person, but when he does speak, everyone takes notice, as he is very smart for his age and has a great knowledge of all pokemon. He can become quite scary when he is annoyed
Other: -

Profile 2:
Name: Leanardo
Pokemon: Gengar, Typhlosion, Venusaur, Slowbro, Golem, Umbereon
Description: Same as baker but all white instead of black, and his har was black but the same style, and without the scar
Personality: same as baker
Other: -

Tsukasa
June 2nd, 2005, 03:49 PM
Profile 1:
Name: Trigger
Pokemon: Typhlosion,Dragonair,Pidegot,Gyarados,Venasaur
Description: Semi-tall,blue wavy hair,ear-ring in his left ear wears a red shirt with blue jeans.Has a red head band.
Personality: Smart and very cunning,he uses his smarts to outwit people and to pull pranks
Other: Unknown

Profile 2:
Name: Sora
Pokemon: Dragonite,Charmeleon,fearow,golduck,and blastoise
Description: Red wavy hair,semi-tall,two ear-rings,he wears a blue shirt with red shorts,and a blue head band
Personality: Smart and very cunning,he uses his smarts to outwit people and to pull pranks
Other: unknown

Alana
June 2nd, 2005, 09:35 PM
Ok we have seven members and all of you are accepted. Would anyone mind if I reserved the last position for chibitysan?

Pokemon Breeder Cyan
June 3rd, 2005, 02:20 AM
So I Guess Im too late to join, o well, anyway, just to not stay out of topic.And one more thing, If there is 8 trainer, 5 got unconsious, what happen to the other 3

Profile 1:
Name: Ijin
Pokemon: Seel (Gokuin),Murkrow (Karasu),Paras (Dokutake),Poliwag (Ookawa),Phanphy (Zou)
Description: Average size, Black Hair and Blood Red Eyes. He wears a long black shirt that reached his knee and has sleeve that cover his whole hand. He also wear long baggy pants and red shoes that are only visible when he moves. Also, he keeps all his pokeball in his sleeve which never seems to fall out
Personality: He likes to talk and very bouncy but if he has problems ,he likes to keep it to himself
Other: A Pokemon Breeder and also has hatched almost all the pokemon egg there is. He now aims to breed all the possible pokemon that could lay egg.

Profile 2:
Name: Tenshi
Pokemon: Xatu (Omoi), Kingdra (Kokuou),Piloswine (Buta),Victreebel (Kusa), Mareep (Muton)
Description: Same as Ijin exept the shirt covers all the way to his leg but he still wear pants and everything is white and his shoes are blue.
Personality: Same
Other: Same

Alana
June 3rd, 2005, 09:59 AM
Uh well I can't very well ask you to leave can I? But I was hoping to reserve that spot. Oh well. I will allow nine people to join then. But maybe you ould make yourself a little older Cyan. You are just a beginning trainer by age in your anscestors profile and not even old enough to be a trainer in your own.

Baker's Bulbasaur
June 3rd, 2005, 01:25 PM
when your reserved spot has been filled will we be able to start Alana? I am eager to start this RPG and see how it will progress ^^

Pokemon Breeder Cyan
June 3rd, 2005, 05:27 PM
Thanks, I edited my profile so all we have to do is wait rite?

Randall Raichu
June 3rd, 2005, 07:42 PM
Yeah...but Cyan, can I make a suggestion? I would make you characters at LEAST 15 at the most...just a suggestion.

Alana
June 4th, 2005, 12:03 PM
Yeah once I get a reply from Tysan. I accpect one today but we'll know soon enough. Adn yeah please have Ijin be at least 13. Remember your a champion not a rookie.

Pokemon Breeder Cyan
June 4th, 2005, 05:32 PM
you Mean the ancestor age or current age?

Alana
June 4th, 2005, 05:34 PM
Ijin. You're current age. I may change my age to suit the story a little better.

Pokemon Breeder Cyan
June 4th, 2005, 05:41 PM
Ok, I edited my age, but cant we start now, its so hard to wait

Randall Raichu
June 4th, 2005, 06:48 PM
I will talk to Alana about when we can start...But I think her friend still has to join.

Pokemon Breeder Cyan
June 4th, 2005, 06:55 PM
She told me if her friend dun post by tommorow , she will start

Ninetales
June 4th, 2005, 07:35 PM
Can you reserve a spot for me if your friend doesn't come? I really want to join this...

Alana
June 4th, 2005, 07:37 PM
Of course. And if you really want to join and he does come, I'll just make it ten because that'll make it more even.

Alana
June 5th, 2005, 12:46 PM
OOC: Sorry for the double post. I still haven't gottena reply so we'll go ahead and start. Ninetales you can go ahead and post your profiles and start.

Akira walked through the dense forest. It was noon and a warm day. She looked around at the trees. Beams of bright sunlight shone through the branches casting dancing shadows across the ground. Its a beautiful day. She said quietly closing her eyes for a moment and leaning her head back. It happened rather suddenly. As she opened her eyes she felt slightly sick. Her head hurt a little. She put her hand on her head and shook it slightly. Huh. She leaned against a tree and breathed deeply a few times. This seemed to make it worse. Her head began to spin and she hit the ground on all fours with one hand on her stomach. She felt terribly sick and faint. Her head hurt and her vision was blurred. Whats going on? She asked no one. She felt slightly afraid. What had she done different that day? Nothing. What if she caught a disease of some kind. She shook her head again hoping it would pass. But it didnt. Instead it just got worse and worse. Finally she fell onto her side and slipped slowly out of consciousness.

Tsukasa
June 5th, 2005, 02:28 PM
Typhlosion set a tree a blaze sending a cloud of smoke upwards towards the sky. "Gyarados use hydro pump" A trainer by the name of Trigger was training his pokemon in a forest,the trainer was not very tall or short he was a average size.The fire that starting to spread was put out by trigger's gyarados.More smoke just appeared from the tree "Pidegot whirlwind" the smoke soon dissappeared in the wind
"Good job guys ok now return" Trigger withdrew his three pokemon and sent out his venasaur "Ok vena take me somewhere to relax" "Ve" Trigger climbed atop his pokemon and his pokemon started to take off deeper in the forest It is so peaceful in the forest,the sunshining through the tree-tops makes everything to seem even more peaceful.As trigger layed their on venasaurs back he seemed to see spots in his eyes Huh?Is this because of the sun?.Trigger looked at his hands only to see dark spots all over them,he tried to stand up and get off of venasaur but lost his balance and stumbled off,the venasaur caught him with his vines.Sensing something wrong with their trainer all of trigger's pokemon escaped their pokeballs to examine him.Trigger could barley see any of them Am-am i dying?.The last thing trigger heard was the whimpers of his pokemon before blacking-out completely

RocketMeowth
June 5th, 2005, 05:27 PM
Meanwhile up in the sky I was on my Flygon raceing through the winds.
"Luster c'mon! Try to boost your velocity! Turn 5 degrees to the right and dive!" I said as I was on Luster raceing Irako and Menace. Coin was infront of me and Archie was running down below. Luster did exactly as I said and reached the mark I made out of rocks first. I hoped off Luster and so did Coin. All my pokemon gathered around me and we sat down and enjoyed the soft breeze.

Pokemon Breeder Cyan
June 5th, 2005, 05:48 PM
Ijin was playing in the playground like usual. "Hey, it's my turn."he said and got onto the swing. Soon, everyone gathered around the swing and watch how Ijin was swinging so high. He could hear "Wow, amazing" or "How could anyone swing that high." Ijin sudden felt dizzy but he thought that it was nothing so he decided to stop and got a rest. He sat down on a bench nearby and soon, he got dizzy again. "What'a happening?" Ijin said and soon he fell unconcious. His pokeball fell out of his sleeve and open up. Ijin's pokemon was worried and started to make noises but he could not hear...

Latias Lover!
June 5th, 2005, 05:56 PM
About a hundred years ago the was a great ghost trainer. He was a champion in ten different Pokemon Leagues and countless smaller competitions. He was famous everywhere and every trainer dreamed of being like him. Some people thought the fame would go to his head. But it didnt. He acted like any other trainer which eventually made him a sort of hero to the people. But then one day every thing went wrong. A team known only as Sight appeared. Nobody could figure out how they operated. Where ever they went people told different stories. It seemed they were using powerful illusions. Though some people suspected the champion no one acted on them. Until one day when the great ghost trainer revealed his true identity as the leader of Sight. No one could believe it. Their hero a no good thief? It couldnt be. But it was. He had become so powerful that no one could beat him. Many trainers tried but were defeated and put under mind control. They were forced to do things they never would have on their own. But just when it seemed all was lost ten trainers appeared. They had been training for a long time with the dream of becoming as powerful as the great ghost trainer. Now that their hero had revealed his true colors they were determined to defeat him. They were each champions in at least six major leagues and ten minor ones. Together they faced him. They managed to over power him but rather than give up he used his power of illusion mixed with psychic to trap the ten trainers in an illusion. As far as everyone else knew they had simply vanished into thin air. The great illusionist was arrested and died in prison.

100 years later:
Ten trainers live normal lives completely unaware that they are the descendents of the nine trainers who defeated the great illusionist. They are champions and have heard of each other but have never met in person. There have been reports for a while now about a ghost that has been wandering the land. People say it is the ghost of the great illusionist. The ten trainers arent sure whether to believe this or not but either way they arent too concerned. One day however something odd happens. The ten trainers are traveling as usual, suddenly they begin to feel faint. Before long they black out. When they wake up they are in an illusion. Soon they learn about their past and find out that it is the legendary illusionist who is behind everything. Its not long until each of them realize that they are now identical to the ten trainers who defeated him. Their own bodies are now in the hospital. No one is quite sure what is wrong with them. The doctors say coma. Now they have to find away to defeat the illusionist once again and escape the illusion they are trapped in.

(There are two profiles you must fill out. One will be what you look like, your Pokemon, age, ect. And the other will be what your ansestor looked like, their Pokemon, age, ect. When in the illusion you will take on the appearance and Pokemon of your ansestor)

Profile 1:
Name: Your name.
Pokemon: There's a limit to five. You'll find out why later.
Description:
Personality:

Profile 2:
Name: The name of your ansestor.
Age: This will increase by at least two years when you are trapped in the illusion.
Pokemon: These will not be the same as your Pokemon.
Description: The description of your ansestor.
Personality: This will stay the same.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
My Profile:
Profile 1:
Name: Akira
Pokemon: Swampert(Current), Pidgeot(Swift Wings), shiney Gyarados(Red), Altaria(Silver Grace), and Quilava(Destiny Flame)
Description: Dirty blonde hair, dark blue eyes, navy cap, navy t-shirt, blue jeans, Pokegear around neck, navy and yellow gloves(like May's), yellow and navy tennis shoes, and navy sweat band with two yellow stripes on her right fore arm.
Personality: She is calm and sarcastic at the worst of times. She is almost always cheerful and carefree. She is friendly and cares very deeply about all of her friends. She loves adventure and is rather stubborn and tough. She will always help those who need it and never backs down from a fight even if she knows she can't win. She is intellegent and always willing ot make sacrifices for those she cares about.
Other: She is the champion of many regional leagues that include the Silver Conference, the Orange League, the Indigo League, the Hoenn League, the Carajee League, and many others. She has also become champion in several smaller leagues.

Profile 2:
Name: Okita
Pokemon: Chikorita, Arcanine, Misdreavus, Dewgong, and Flygon
Description: Bright gold eyes, short dark blue hair, a green tank top with a lightning streak (like that on the top of a fastball) on the front, blue jeans, a green headband with a fastball on it green sweat bands, also with fastballs on the fronts, both wrists. She wears on a simple belt with six Pokeballs on it and a yellow backpack on her shoulders.
Personality: She calm is and sarcastic at the worst of times. She is almost always cheerful and carefree. She is friendly and cares very deeply about all of her friends. She loves adventure and is rather stubborn and tough. She will always help those who need it and never backs down from a fight even if she knows she can't win. She is intellegent and always willing ot make sacrifices for those she cares about.
Other: Same as other profile.

Rules:
1.Normal RP rules
2.No power playing
3.Good grammar
4.Romance is allowed but keep it to a minimum
5.No legends
6.If you break any of these rules I will ask you to leave the role play. I hate doing this but I will.
7.Please post at least once every two days.
8.Have fun! ^_^

You will start just as you are beginning to feel faint.

OK let me join if there's room. Also are you allowed to have shinies?
Name: Aqua
Pokemon: Shiny Dragonair (Nair), Gardevoir (Voir), Arcanine (Arc), Misdrevus (Vus), and Salamence (Sala)
Description: Black hair, blue eyes, red skirt and shirt, and pretty but small shoes. Has a white flowing dress over the red skirt, see-through almost.
Personality: Alert and fearful sometimes, but extremely nice, and has a very good temper in her mind.
Other: Ever since Aqua found out about her acencestor, she felt excited and proud. She had beaten many championships, and very hard to name them all. Her mother believes she had championship blood in her veins. Aqua had encountered a shiny Dratini in her young life, and caught it early with a small box, with no lid. She'd loved dragons for so long she couldn't remember. Aqua loved aventures instead of battles.

Profile 2
Name: Zera
Pokemon: Dragonite, Salamence, Kingdra, Tyranitar, and Pikachu.
Description: Black hair, red-blue eyes, blue skirt and blue t-shirt. Wore blue-starry high tops, and a long silky ribbon flowed behind.
Personality: Sweet-natured, Zera is mostly calm in many situations, escpecially dangerous ones. Zera had beaten so many trainers, the toughest ones throughout her life, as a fan of Lance.
Other: Zera had met Lance and Clair when she was very young. Ever since that, she vowed to become a Dragon Trainer, and she did. Her Dragons are like Immortals, they couldn't be defeated. Zera had trained the dragons so well, so delicate, and so kindly. She promised not to harm a single dragon. Every promise and vow she said was completely true.

Pokemon Breeder Cyan
June 5th, 2005, 06:11 PM
Latias, theres a limit of five pokemon

Randall Raichu
June 5th, 2005, 06:16 PM
Walking toward Pallet town t osee his mom Randall was wondering if he would see and wild pokemon on the way. His Swampert walking besides him looking around and stopped.
"What's up Swampert?" Swampert looking kind of confused just sat there. "Oh forget it, return." Walking about ten more feet he started getting light headed. "Maybe it's from the walking, I should rest."
He sat down and started to eat, then after he was done, he started feeling better. "I'll
head out now." He started walking and finnaly he saw Pallet Town. "Ahh good to be home." He started to feel light headed again and finally started to fall "What's going on, what is happening to me....." Finally he fell in to unconciousness.

Latias Lover!
June 5th, 2005, 06:16 PM
Latias, theres a limit of five pokemon

Edited Thanks! :D
*Looks at last RP post*

Yami's Girl
June 5th, 2005, 06:52 PM
Emily walked along the worn dirt road into a swamp. She sat on a dry little hangover and watched the pokemon in the lake. After a while she got up and said:"Hydro! Lets go!"
A purple tinted Vaporeon stuck it's head out of the water. It snorted and climbed out of the water. Hydro came up and nuzzled Emily's leg. Sudden'y, Emily started to feel dizzy.
"Hydro, stop," she said. She thought she was using Confuse Ray or something like that. Emily's stomach began to hurt.
"oww.." She said and fell on all fours. She clutched her stomach.
"Hydro! It's not funny!" Hydro snorted and gave her a Water Gun in return. Emily couldn't take anymore. She collapsed on her stomach and slowly closed her eyes.

Alana
June 5th, 2005, 07:05 PM
OOC: Latias Lover there are no spots left. One is reserved for Ninetales and the other for Tysan. If Tysan does not oin you may but for now you can't. Sorry.

Akira opened her eyes slowly. She couldn't tell anything was different. She pushed herself up and looked around. She noticed imediatly that something was different. She didn't quite look like herself. Her cloths were different and from her right came, "Chika!"

She turned. "Hello. Do you know what's going on?"

"Chikaorita chika rita chik." (What are you talking about Okita?) The Pokemon looked at her then jumped. (Oh sorry I forgot. You look just like Okita. But never mind. Go and find the others. They are here somewhere.)

"Huh?"

(Just explore some.) For some reason the Pokemon looked sad. Akira shrugged and looked around before walking off.

She walked for quite a while looked at the Chikorita who was following her. Eventually Akira turned and looked at the small grass Pokemon. "Why are you following me? And what's going on? Why did I pass out?"

"It is complicated. You will know soon. But I will tell you this. This place may look like where you were, but it's not."

"Uh sure." She sighed and kept walking. Soon she came to a lake. She stopped adn bent next the water for a drink. She stopped. The reflection in the water was not her own. She turned to see if anyone was around. They weren't. She looked back at the water. The girl staring back out at her was about seventeen. She had bright gold eyes and short dark blue hair. Akira touched her hair. The girl did too. "What's going on?" Demanded Akira turning to Chikorita.

"Your name is Akira. But you are actually Okita. You probably don't kow who that is."

Akira thought for a moment. "I know the name. But I can't say where I've heard it before."

"Well you'll know soon enough. Now get up and go find the others." Akira wanted to ask more but decided against it. She sighed and took a drink then moved on.

Pokemon Breeder Cyan
June 5th, 2005, 07:19 PM
OOC: Which region are we in, Kanto, Jhoto or Hoenn

IC:"Argh...My Head" Ijin said and rubbed his head. When he open his eyes, he saw that a Piloswine is infront of him. "AHH....Who are you?" he said and sat down, crosslegged. "Pilo...Pilo...Swine" (What are you talking about Tenshi?)

"Wha...? Whos Tenshi?" Ijin asked. "Pilo Pilo Swine Swine Pilo" (You are..aren't you?). Ijin rubbed his head and stood up, he was shocked to see that he was taller and his clothes were reaching all the way to his shoe. "Woh, I wonder where I got this shirt, it's so big. Anyway, where am I?".

"Urm...Your Somewhere?...You know what, why don't you go explore around.". Soon, the two of them started walking around, Hoping there is someone who know whats happening

Alana
June 5th, 2005, 08:33 PM
OOC: Johto

Akira walked for a while more. Soon she began to grow tired and stopped. She leaned against a tree and looked at Chikorita. "Well?"

"Well what?"

"Are you going to explain now?"

Chikorita sighed. "Very well. Long ago a trainer became a champion. Many, many times in fact. He trained Psychic and Ghost types. He even became telepathec and could create illusions. This power went to his head and he created a team known only as Sight."

"I've heard of that. After a long time ten trainers appeared and dfeated him. he was arrested but the ten trainers vanished." Said Akira.

"Correct. But they didn't really vanish. Instead of giving up the illusionist trapped the ten trainers in an illusion. That's where they were for the rest of there lives and beyond their graves. You, the reason I called you Okita. She was my trainer. My friend but we both perished here. You are her descendant. And that's why you look like her. Why you are here I don't know. But I knew that you were her desendant and not her for some reason. Plus it also brought me back. Weird isn't it?"

"Uh you could say that. So if this is an illusion, why do I recognize this place?"

"Because it was the last place you saw. The last place you were."

"Ok this is just crazy. Prove I'm in an illsusion."

"Think of your home. And imagine being there. Okita and the others eventually learned how to go anywhere in the illusion but whenever they weren't consentrating they were in blackness. If it hadn't been for us and all of them, I think they would have died much sooner than they did. But one day that changed. I think that was the day the illusionist died. I was so glad for that. Finally we could relax."

"Wow. Ok well strangly enough I beleave you. But you said to imagine being home. Alright." Akira closed her eyes and did that. When she opened them she jumped. She was outside of her home. "Then, then it's true."

"Yes. Now we should keep going. Go back to where you were and keep walking." Akira nodded and consentrated and was back in the forest. Then she took a deep breath and began walking again.

Pokemon Breeder Cyan
June 5th, 2005, 08:45 PM
"My legs, they hurt. Where are we going anyway?" Ijin ask.

"Well, I don't know here we are going but you can ride on me if u want"

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?" Ijin said and climbed onto the Piloswine. "So, I heard about the Trainer whos a hero but turn out to be their enemy and no one can stop until 10 trainers who defeated himbut they were trap in the illusion, so am I inside this illusion?" Ijin was relief after saying so much in one breath.

"Yea, something like that."

"Another question, We are walking in the middle of the jungle with no food or water, so how are we going to survive?" he asked.

"I don't know"

After walking for a while, they finally heard some rustle in the trees ahead. "Do you think there is somebody there?" Ijin asked.

Alana
June 5th, 2005, 08:55 PM
OOC: Uh Ijin no one knows what happened to the ten heroes. To everyone besides them they just vanished.

Akira and Chikorita emerged onto a path and saw a fifteen year old boy riding on a Poliswine. "Tenshi?" Asked Akira. She blinked. She had never heard that name before. Why did she know it now?

Chikorita looked at her. "You seem to have some lost memories in that brain of yours. I don't know how but you do. So you remember the friends you had or more like the friends Oki had."

"That's odd. But I thought you said they were all dead."

"Obviously this is another desendent." Replied Chikorita.

Pokemon Breeder Cyan
June 5th, 2005, 08:59 PM
OOC: Opps, didnt know

IC: "Uh..Okita? Heh, who are you and how do I know your name?" Ijin said in disbelief. He cant possibly know who she is, he never even met them before

"Uh..Tenshi, she must be one of the descendent of the 10 trainers, maybe your getting back your memory..."

Ijin and Buta, his Piloswine, went closer to the girl

Yami's Girl
June 6th, 2005, 09:52 AM
Emily opened her eyes. "Oww." She said, rubbing her head. She slowly sat up. "My legs hurt," she complained even more. She looked up. A purple Rapidash stood there.
"Uh, hi," Emily said. She stood up and noticed her clothes were different.
"Rapidash, Rapid!" (Jessica! Are you ok?) "Jessica? I've heard that before but I can't remember where."
"Climb on my back." Emily did as she was told. The Rapidash neighed and trotted along. In the distance, Emily, could make out two other figures.
"Rapidash, can we go over there?" She asked, pointing.
"Sure." The Rapidash started to run.

Along the way Emily asked a question to the Rapidash again.
"Where are we?"
The Rapidash didn't answer immeadiatly.
"Well, we're sorta in a forest."
Rapidash stepped and a large branch and made a loud crack. Rapidash stepped into the clearing.
"Okita? Tenshi?" Emily was surprised she knew them.
"Ahh," said Rapidash. "Your memories are awakening."

Baker's Bulbasaur
June 6th, 2005, 11:41 AM
it was w warm day in the johto region, childeren playing in the sand pits, mum's out shopping and talking, while the men were at work trying to earn a smiple living, but miles away, on a giant mountain, there stood a trainer, a trainer of much experience and inteligence...this trainer was Baker, Baker was tood on top of the humungous head of the giant steel pokemon onxy, the wind was gently blowing thraogh his long blonde hair, making it tickle tye back of his neck, while his long black cloak swayed peacefully in tye breeze. baker stared hard from atop the mountain, into the distance, he could see the whole johto region from here, he often liked to come to this place to think away from all the noises of the villages and city's, also he was currently training, he would be applying for a spot in the elite four soon, and needed to show he was serious stuff.

baker stared ona for a moment, but with a slight but obvious frown on his face, he somehow...someway..knew that not all waas right. How he knew this, he did not know, but he somehow got the feeliung that pokemon everywhere were unhappy about something. he stared down at the steelix he was on, and noticed that it too was staring hard into the johto region, with a concerned look on it's face.

baker bent his knees, and marvelously jumped down from the top of it's head, as he fell, he was slowed down from the force of the wind pounding his cape.

he hit the floor and stayed in a kneeling position with his hands flat out in front of him for a moment. Then he stood up, and looked directly into the eyes of steelix, upon intintality, he knew something was wrong, he didnt have that usual spark of fire in his eyes, he slowly turned about and stared once again into the distance, thinking to himself

What is it that is wrong with the pokemon

Instantly, Baker began to feel wierd, he felt as if his whole body had become light as air, he bagan to glow a strange yellow colour, before his eyes began to darken, he was having trouble seeing, everything seemd distant, he tried to resist and rubbed his eyes, but that made it worse, suddenly he lost the energy in his legs and he dropped to his knees, then he fell straigh forward, but being so close the edge, he fell straight off the mountain, he remembered thinking to himself

Why..is this...happening.......to me !?

before the steelix roared a cry of rage and ent its iron tail down the cliff to catch Baker and carry him back to the top of the cliff, steelix instantly returned to its pokeball, as if by force, and baker slipped into unconciousnouce

Alana
June 6th, 2005, 01:06 PM
"Jessica? I take it that's not either of your real names." Said Akira.

"No it's their real names. Well at least their ansestors." Said Chikorita.

"Yeah that's why the names seemed so familiar to me." Akira nodded. "So I'm Okita or Oki. Right?"

"Right. Everyone always called Okita Oki. It was her nickname. Are you going to use her name or your own?"

"Well right now my name still seems to be mine. But so does Okita. Odd. Well anyway I guess everyone can just call me Oki." Said Akira looking around at the other two.

Tsukasa
June 6th, 2005, 03:11 PM
occ:Whoops fallen behind ^^;;

Ic:"Ugh.."Trigger awoke in a area shaded by alot of tree's what seemed to be a forest "Wha- where am i?" Trigger asked no one in particular,a shadow flew over head and trigger immiediatley jumped to his feet.
"Who's there?!"Trigger yelled aloud.A gigantic thud hit the ground with such force it made trigger stumble back a few inches.Before his eyes to stood a pokemon that looked sorta similar to his dragonair."Hey....i know you...but from where?...."
Trigger looked at the pokemon known as dragonite with questioning eyes.Dragonite nudged trigger in the hand
"Hey what is it?" The dragonite grabbed trigger with his hand and lifted him up into the air."Whoa-where are you taking me!?" the dragonite simply grunted and soon enough they both landed in a diffrent part of the forest which seemed all to familiar to him
"How do i know this place??"Looking across from where they landed they noticed some people conversating.Trigger was a little iffy about going over and talking to them

Alana
June 6th, 2005, 03:17 PM
OKi turned when she heard a soft thump. She saw a Dragonite standing beside a boy about seventeen. Again her mind gave her a name she had never heard before but knew was correct. "Sora?" She asked stepping forward to get a better veiw of the bot.

"Yeah that's his name. Or at least his ansestors. Boy this is getting annoying and confusing. Why couldn't you have just been named the same thing as your ansestors?" Sighed Chikorita.

"I dunno. Maybe because we're not our ansestors." Replied Okita sarcastically.

"Well you sertanly act like Oki."

"I hope that was a compliment." Chikorita grinned but didn't reply.

Tsukasa
June 6th, 2005, 03:26 PM
"Huh?Who said my name....wait what am i saying Sora isnt my name it sounds like a girls name!"Trigger looked at the girl who called the name and apporached her
"Who are you?" Trigger asked the girl,dragonite steped forward with trigger towards the girl
"Hmmmm you look really familiar have we met somewhere before?"Trigger asked her another question,He then looked at his waist to notice his pokeballs where still there
"Hey come on out typhlosion"As trigger sent out the pokeball typholsion didnt come out rather a fearow did
"What!? wheres my pokemon at?" The fearow chirped happily at trigger and then landed on his shoulders making him feel very uncomfortable
"Uh..."

Alana
June 6th, 2005, 03:37 PM
Oki grinned as she saw the large bird perch on his shoulder. "My name is Akira but I've chosen to call myself Okita or Oki right now. I called you Sora because that's the name of your ansestor." Oki told him everything Chikorita had told her earlier. "And so basically it means we're trapped in an illusion for some reason. But Chikorita hasn't told me why."

"Well frankly I don't know." Replied Chikorita jumping onto her shoulder.

"So what is your name?" Asked Oki turning back to Sora.

Tsukasa
June 6th, 2005, 03:41 PM
"Well it is Trigger but i guess ill go with Sora it gives me a sorta pride inside,So about this great illusionist where do we find him?" Sora asked while petting fearow
"This place seems so real it doesnt really seem like an illusion either...im guessing we will encounter not only the great illusionist but the whole team sight am i correct?"Sora asked Oki

Alana
June 6th, 2005, 03:48 PM
"I don't know." Replied Oki. "That illusionist is supposed to be dead. He died in jail. And Sight was disbanded after their leader was captured. Oh wait," Okita paused. "I heard a rumor that a ghost has been roming the land as though looking for something. Some people say it's the ghost of the illusionist but I never believed it. Do you think, that it's really the ghost of him? If it is it would explain alot."

Tsukasa
June 6th, 2005, 04:02 PM
"Yes i suppose it would explain this isllusion that we are in right now,so the ghost must exsit right?...This is very odd though why would he target the descendents?Its either he wants revenge or he is very stupid" Sora responded
"Either way i think we should start to set out and look around our surroundings to get a clue"

Alana
June 6th, 2005, 04:11 PM
"Sounds like a good idea to me. What about you guys?" Oki asked turning to the others standing around. She felt a little jumpy. Being trapped in an ilusion with a ghost wasn't exactly her idea of fun.

Randall Raichu
June 6th, 2005, 05:03 PM
"Uhhh.......what happened" Randall said after he sat up and rubbed his head. "I feel horrible. I got to get something to drink."
He walked over to the stream to drink and seen the reflection. He backed away from the stream. "Wha.....what is going on?" He got up...."the reflection he seen wasn't his.. It looked like him but it wasn't him..."I am going nuts," he said with a scornful tone.
He got back up and headed down the road when he bumped into a group of trainers he remembered seeing one before. "Hey your Okita, aren't you?

Alana
June 6th, 2005, 05:12 PM
"Yeah. Well sort of. And you're Alexander?" Okita asked looking at the eighteen year old boy curiously. It'd be nice if I could remember my ansestors past. At least then knowing names wouldn't be so confusing. Oki thought slightly annoyed.

Randall Raichu
June 6th, 2005, 05:49 PM
"No my name is Randall who is this Alexander you speak of? Does he look like me?" He sat and wondered off in his mind for a moment. "Oh sorry I am Randall," he said holding his hand out for a shake.

Pokemon Breeder Cyan
June 6th, 2005, 06:55 PM
"Well, Hi Randall, I's Ijin or is it Tenshi. Either would be fine with me" Ijin step forward and shook his hand, "And that is Okita, And Sora."

Ijin is still sitting on his Piloswine, Buta. The weather was getting colder. "Brr...Is it me or is it getting colder? Anyway, Where do start searching for this ghost?" Ijin asked

Yami's Girl
June 6th, 2005, 06:59 PM
Emily jumped off Rapidash and walked over to Okita. "Sounds fine to me," She said. "Now then, if you want you can call me Jess or Jessica." A huge silouhette was cast over them.
Jessica looked up. A large bird was circling them. It dived and landed right next to them.
"Hi, Jessie!" It said. Jessica cringed at the name. "I don't like Jessie, Pigeot!" The Pigeot chuckled. "Well, now you're not even Jess and you act alot like her." Jessica clenched her fists.
"Don't punch him," she muttered. She looked down at her belt and noticed her pokeballs. She sighed wioth relief. She picked one up.
"Go! Rage!" But out of the ball didn't come her pokemon, but a Donphan.
"I'm confused," Jessica said.

Alana
June 6th, 2005, 07:01 PM
It's confusing I know. I wonder what Pokemon I have. I guess I'll find out soon enough." Okita shook Randall's hand and said to Tenshi, "I dunno where we shoudl start looking. I've never even thought of searching for a ghost before. Besides ghost types I didn't believe in them. But if it wants to harm us it'll come to us sooner or later. That's not a very comforting thought but at least we'll find it."

Pokemon Breeder Cyan
June 6th, 2005, 07:09 PM
"Well, after you saying that, I too want to find out what pokemon I have." Ijin said. His pokeball rolled out of his sleeve like usual and he threw them and they open up. A Xatu, Kingdra ,Victreebel and a Mareep came out."Urm...Hi Guys?" Ijin said

"Whats wrong with Tenshi?" Omoi, the Xatu asked. "Let's just say Tenshi is not quite himself." Buta explained

Baker's Bulbasaur
June 7th, 2005, 07:27 AM
OOC - sorry, im a bit confused, when we switch to our ancstors body do wee get there pokemon instead? do we even switch to there body?

Baker was feeling a wierd sensation, he had never felt like this before, althoagh he was clearly unconcious, he felt.....like.....he was ded, he had a feeling like he was traveling, as if flying throagh the air=, he knew that feeling, he had experienced it many times.

He tried to open his eyes, they felt as heavy as boulders, but he maneged to get them open, but to no avail as he was still seeing humungous black spots, blocking all from sight. He losed them again, and noticed that he had stopped moving, he fely a hard surface beneath him, it was moshy but hard, he once again opened his eyesssssss, but noticed that the spots were not as dark, they were getting brighter, and smaller, he felt a pain in his eyes as the sun shone right into them, but over the blinding sun, he raised hand to his eyes, and saw what he thought was a pokemon.....which looked.....like.....a chikorita.

Yami's Girl
June 7th, 2005, 09:43 AM
Pigeot stood preening himself, next to Jessica. Rapidash stomped the ground. The Donphan was however, rolling around and kicking up dirt. Jessica coughed. "Don...Phan...Stop!" Donphan stopped at once and walked over to get a drink from the stream.
"Well, I guess I'll release my other pokemon." Jessica took two more pokeballs and threw them into the air. An Espeon and Raichu appeared.
"What's wrong with,Jessica?" Raichu asked. Jessica had this crazy look on her face.
"Well, to put it short, like, she's not exactly Jessica."

Tsukasa
June 7th, 2005, 10:12 AM
Occ:I can answer your question Bakers Bulbasaur yea we do switch into their bodies and we do get there pokemon replacing our own

Alana
June 7th, 2005, 02:22 PM
OOC: Correct. ^_^

"I guess it couldn't hurt to release mine too." Okita tossed her Pokeballs into the air. Arcanine, Misdreavus, Dewgong, and Flygon appeared. "Wow Oki had some good Pokemon." She muttered.

"What do you mean? Of course you have good Pokemon." Said Arcanine.

"Uh well..."

"She's not Oki. Long story." Said Chikorita.

"You're right she's not." Said Arcanine sniffing the air. "But she does smell sort of like her."

Randall Raichu
June 7th, 2005, 06:36 PM
"Might as well, come on out!" Randall said tossing five pokeballs in the air. A Arcanine,Blastiose,Manetric,Alakazam, and a Gyrados apperead. "Whoa..." Randall said Blankly.
Randal looked at Oki, "so do you know who this Alexander is?

Kogenta
June 7th, 2005, 08:54 PM
[OOC: Eh . . . I feel somewhat . . . behind. Due to time constraints, I am not able to read all the posts. ::motions toward signature:: Might someone give me a summary? ^-^;;]

Ren stood silently some distance away, regarding the present trainers with a strange caution. He said nothing and did not move, rather observing in silence.

Randall Raichu
June 8th, 2005, 12:17 PM
"So what are we doing here? If we are not who we really are...Which is really confusing...what are we here for?" Randall said in a monatonous tone.

Alana
June 8th, 2005, 01:25 PM
"UH...." Said Oki. "Well there could be alot of reasons. But I'll have to say that ghost."

"Right." Said Chikorita.

"So should we get moving or stand around and wait for the ghost to come to us?" Asked Oki returning her Pokemon.

"Well standing around doesn't seem like a smart move so i say we should get going." Replied Chikorita.
OOC: We're just talking right now and looking at our Pokemon.

Randall Raichu
June 8th, 2005, 02:04 PM
"So Alakazam, what can you tell us about this ghost?" Randall asked in couriosity.
"Well not much but I know that he is very dangerous, and he will stop at nothing to destroy you." Alakazma repleid. "Well that's reasuring." Randall said in a sour tone.

Baker's Bulbasaur
June 8th, 2005, 02:29 PM
OOC - So can I just get this right? our pokemon can talk to us right? and also I would appreciate some recognition, My character has just sudenlly appeared on the floor net to chikarita, and everyone is carrying on like it happens everyday, LOL< kinda funny really ^^

Alana
June 8th, 2005, 02:34 PM
OOC: No we can just understand our Pokemon. Sorry I'll say hi now. ^_^'

Oki had been so preocupied she hadn't noticed another boy had joined them. "Leanardo?" She asked looking at him. He was definatly the oldest among them but she doubted Leanardo was his real name.

Baker's Bulbasaur
June 8th, 2005, 02:51 PM
The young man's eyes had now completely unblurred, he was seeing clearly, just as he was listening clearly

he heard some call the name
''Leanardo''

And he instantly feeled an instinct to respond, like what you always do when someone says your name, but......that wasnt his name. He stood up.....and fell donw again he was still very dazed, with the help of some strag=nge people, he got back to his feet, and raised a hand to his head, as he done this, he noticed he was wering gloves

Thats odd, I dont remember putting gloves on

He felt an income to sneeze, as he did so, his eyes lowered to the rest of his body, and his mouth fropped in shock, not only was he wearing different clothes that not only had he not put on that morning, hut he didnt even own! he instantly looked around frantically, and noticed a river, he ran to it and looked at his reflection, and glaring back was not the face he knew with scars and mystery, but a hansome clean face full of life and joy.

he raised his hand to touch his face softly........quickly he tunred about to look at the strangers, who were looking at him with confusion

''so......is someone gonna tell me whats going on here!?''

Alana
June 8th, 2005, 02:57 PM
"Relax Leanardo. Well basicually we are the decendants of the ten trainers who defeated the great illusionist a hundred years ago. Now his ghost is wondering the land somehow or at least we think it's his ghost, and we think he trapped us in an illusion like our ancestors. Weird adn unbelievable? Yeah. But it seems like the only explanation." Oki took a breath and Chikorita seemed to be getting bored with the same story.

Kogenta
June 8th, 2005, 04:02 PM
[OOC: Alright . . . then, we have already been trapped within the illusion?]

Ren slightly adjusted the bandage about his eye as he listened silently to the conversation. Our ancestors . . . given the situation and this bandage, I suppose my current identity is Kaixer. Suddenly, the trainer felt a paw lightly touch his leg. Swiftly glancing down whlie automatically recoiling, he found himself viewing a Sneasel. Sneasel's mouth opened as it purred, smiling darkly in its own, characteristic manner. For a long moment, the male studied the Pokemon in silence, vaguely recognizing it as his own.

"Yeah . . . " Ren responded quietly. "I suppose we should join them. No doubt it was what our captor intended . . . " Without another word, trainer and Pokemon started toward the group.

Randall Raichu
June 8th, 2005, 06:47 PM
"So, with the freaky tale unfolding what do we do? Do we stick together or seperate to find the illusionist? I'm still very confused about this myself...Oh well lets all take a brake and tell us what we know about each other..."

Alana
June 8th, 2005, 06:52 PM
"Ok why not." Said Okita. She sat down on a rock and looked at the others.

"Lazy kid." Muttered Chikorita.

"You can't say you wouldn't like a rest too Chika."

"Well I guess that's true." Sighed Chikorita jumping off her shoulder and sitting in Oki's lap.

Yami's Girl
June 9th, 2005, 07:31 AM
Jessica sat down on another big rock next to Oki. Pigeot hopped over.
"You should go find the ghost!" Jess shook her head. "You aren't tired? After probably flying a ways to find us?"
Pigeot reconsidered. "Ok, but just a quick nap."

Baker's Bulbasaur
June 9th, 2005, 09:14 AM
Baker had walked over to a tree and was leaning agaisnt it in silence as he listened to the talking about the situation of the others, baker was confused and slightly worried, but not scared, he had faved bad things before. Then it struck him, if the others had recieved the pokemon of there ancestors, then what about him? baker lowered a hand to one of the pokeballs on his new belt, he unhooked one.....and put it back, he crossed his arms,

Ill wait and see when I need to

He watched on in continued silence.

Randall Raichu
June 9th, 2005, 09:49 AM
Ploping down on a rock on the other side of Oki i asked, "So if there were ten people who stopped him there must be ten of us...How many is tthere noe?

Alana
June 9th, 2005, 02:01 PM
Oki counted with her eyes and said, "Eight. So two more must be out there. Or maybe he couldn't find their ansestors. Who knows." Oki sighed and rubbed Chikorita affectionatly.

Randall Raichu
June 9th, 2005, 02:08 PM
"Well maybe but this guy is smart....he found them....but did he find the decendents? That is the real question.."

Kogenta
June 9th, 2005, 04:11 PM
"Not all of the original trainers may have current descendants," Kaixer stated, approaching the group. At his side, Sneasel's piercing gaze turned from trainer to trainer. Pausing for a brief moment, Kaixer added, "I take it you are also descendants of the legendary trainers?"

Randall Raichu
June 9th, 2005, 04:37 PM
"Yes, we are and who are you? asked Randall with a sneer. "Who do you think you are evesdropping on our converstaion!"

Alana
June 9th, 2005, 04:46 PM
"Relax Randall. He's a descendant too. No need to be harsh." Said Oki.

"Right." Added Chikorita stretched and curling up in a different possition on her lap.

Randall Raichu
June 9th, 2005, 04:54 PM
"Sorry, I am a little what you say stressed." He said looking at the new figure. "Sorry, so which decendent are you?"

Baker's Bulbasaur
June 10th, 2005, 06:10 AM
Throagh all of this confusing talking of what we still dont fummy understand, baker continued to be leaning agaist a tree, further away from the group.

many thoughts were running throagh his head, of what may be the reason for all this, He remembered a tail of long ago, his grandfather had told of one of baker's greater decendants, who had gone down in history for saving the world from a great but evil trainer.

Baker considered what this must mean. he continued to stand in silence, his focus on the floor.

Kogenta
June 10th, 2005, 02:12 PM
Ren/Kaixer nodded a greeting in a mild, relatively impassive manner. "I am the descendant of Kaixer Souji." He paused, his gaze briefly shifting toward Baker. Then, returning his eyes to those nearer, he quietly said, "I've heard tales of my ancestor, but . . . " Ren fell silent as though deciding his words were better unsaid.

Yami's Girl
June 11th, 2005, 06:25 PM
Jess nodded her head in silence.
Yes, I've heard of my ancestor, she thought. But, it's so confusing. And it makes me wonder, will I ever get back to my true body? Jess stood up. Pigeot was fast asleep.
"I know what your saying," She said to Kaixer. "I've heard about my ancestor but it's just..... confusing. I guess." Jess sighed again.
"By the way, I'm Jessica, or Jess."

Alana
June 12th, 2005, 09:51 PM
"Same here. I've heard of my ancester some where. I think it was a long time ago. But I never thought much of it." Said Oki.

"Until now. You should have thought more about it though. Then you could have learned about Okita." Said Chikorita.

"Yes that's true. Anyway you guys can call me Okita or Oki."

Kogenta
June 13th, 2005, 02:56 PM
Ren nodded. "An honor to meet you." He began to toy with one of his--or rather, Kaixer's--Pokeballs. My grandparents told me much about Kaixer. But, what Pokemon did he have? Sneasel, Shuppet, Skarmory, Espeon . . . I believe there was one more. But, what was it?

Its expression quiet and innocent, Kaixer's Sneasel quietly approached Baker. The Pokemon's large eyes shimmered with faint crimson as it stared toward the trainer.

Randall Raichu
June 13th, 2005, 06:06 PM
"Well I geuss I was the only one who did some studying. I checked out my family tree and found Alexander. He was a great trainer...He almost never lost...Which suprised me because I was such a bad trainer...After that I started studying up on things and training harder and became champoin of three diffrent regions."

Baker's Bulbasaur
June 14th, 2005, 08:23 AM
OOC - I just want to take this time to quickly say that I think this RP is coming along great, well done Alana ^^. and I have high respect for the RP'ing skills of everyone, but most mentionally, Alana, and kogenta, I kinda look at Kogenta as my RP rival, althoagh it is unsaid between us, I feel me and you have a sort of rivalry, and a wanting to prove to be the better one. Every RP with u is good fun for me ^^

IC - Baker, who had been staring at the lake, the shiny lake which was extremely beautiful, but couldnt snap the attention of Baker, for his mind was very heavily on the situation at hand, he sighed deeply, wondering what would hap-pen next, and looked to his right back towards the group, his eyes immediately darted downwards to a pokemon, it was a sneasel, baker's eyes locked with it, as it stared at baker curiously, baker looked up, and caught the glance of who must be it's trainer.
There was something about him that deeply intrested baker.

Snapping out of it, Baker made his first opinion to the group heard. he stepped forward

''My friends, we could stand here discussing the issue for hours, but that wouldnt be much help, I think it best to try to explore the area, and see what we can find out''

Yami's Girl
June 14th, 2005, 08:41 AM
Jess nodded her head. "I agree, we could stand for hours but not get anything done."
Pigeot yawned. "My! I feel refreshed!" He flapped his wings happily. Jess got an idea.
"Mabye we can ride on Pigeots back to look for the ghost." Pigeot gave her a look of horror.
"I can't carry all of them!"
"You can carry most, right?" Jess replied. Pigeot nodded and sighed.
"Alright, if we're going, climb aboard."

Randall Raichu
June 14th, 2005, 11:00 AM
"I can ride my pal Arcanine. You can ride on Pideot. I dont mind do you Arcanine?" ARCANINE! "I didn't think so..Lets go!"

Baker's Bulbasaur
June 14th, 2005, 11:08 AM
Baker watched as the trainers murmered in mutuam agreement, upon seeing them talking to there pokemon, Baker remembered he hadnt seen what pokemon were currently in his possetion. Baker randomly pulled a pokeball out of his inside pocket, and pressed the button enlarging it, he pressed it again, and a beam of red and white light appeared, as it died down, baker looked in amzement as he saw the pokemon standing there.

''Gengar!''
It said in it's mystical voice

Baker looked up to see the otheres staring at him in shock

Kogenta
June 14th, 2005, 02:49 PM
[OOC: Arigatou, Baker's Bulbasaur. I am honored that you would consider me a rival. And, in some aspects, I view you in a similar manner.]

A Gengar . . . Ren glanced toward Sneasel. If I can find which Pokeball has Espeon, then Espeon could use its psychic to levitate us. The trainer detached all the Pokeballs from his belt. Then, he paused to study each one. This one is empty . . . so, it belongs to Sneasel. This one . . . no, it doesn't feel like the right one. After selecting a Pokeball, Ren cast it into the air.

"Shuppet!" the Pokemon crooned.

Well . . . I suppose I was close enough. Shuppet should be able to levitate me as well as an Espeon.

Randall Raichu
June 14th, 2005, 04:10 PM
"Is everyone ready? Well, Arcanine are you ready?" ARCAININE! He howled in approval. "Good!" I said rubbing his bright red fur.

Baker's Bulbasaur
June 15th, 2005, 07:06 AM
Baker was still looking in aww at the gengar that had appeared from the pokeball, he didn't understand, if his great ancestor was one of the trainers who had managed to overthrow the evil ghost trainer, how come he also had a gengar? surely if matched against the other mans ghsost pokemon, gengar would have been an easy way to win the battle for him, nothing made sence.

Baker looked up at the trainer who had released a shuppet, cottewning on to the idea, Baker smiled. he turned his head to the trainer with the arcanine,

''I think it best if we try out this idea befroe thundering throagh the forest on our pokemon, by levitating, we will be ablr to make sure we are not fumbleing into a trap''

Randall Raichu
June 15th, 2005, 12:49 PM
"Ok....You have a good point. So if we are going to levitate....GO ALAKAZAM! He will levitate me and others if needed."

Kogenta
June 15th, 2005, 02:01 PM
Ren listened in silence to the others before motioning toward Shuppet. Drawning near, the ghost Pokemon tilted its head. "Shuppet, remove yourself from sight. Then, scan the area, and report to me." The trainer's voice was quiet, yet unhesitating.

Shuppet nodded before fading into invisiblity.

Baker's Bulbasaur
June 16th, 2005, 07:23 AM
Baker glanced at the shuppet before it disapeared, deiciding that they must take action, Baker instructed the pokemon that was temporarily his, the gengar, to do the same

''gengar, go with Shuppet''

trhe pokemon immediately responed, and faded away, it was kind of strange to make an order top a pokemon he had not caught or changed and have it obey.

Baker loked up at the physhic pokemon, and then to the trainers, he stood there in silence.

Yami's Girl
June 16th, 2005, 08:28 AM
Pigeot cocked his head.
"I wish I were a ghost pokemon," he said.
"Me too," Jess replied. Pigeot gave her a disgusted look.
"Well, I'm told you like to fly, so it's a good thing I'm not a ghost."
Jess chuckled. "I guess. But how did you know if you've never seen me in the real world?"
"I have my ways," Pigeot replied. He flapped his wings and rose into the air.
"What are you doing, Pigeot?!" Pigeot dived and landed in front od Jessica again.
"Practicing my moves," He said.
"Really?! Is that some sort of flying move?"
Pigeot nodded.
"Well, don't do it with me on your back!"

:Sorry, I got really bad rper's block.::

Kogenta
June 20th, 2005, 09:18 AM
[OOC: I hope this post is alright, Alana. ^-^;; If not, I will edit it.]

After several minutes, Shuppet materialized beside Ren/Kaixer. "Shup, Shuppet," the ghost crooned. Turning toward Shuppet, Ren nodded as the Pokemon continued its dialogue.

"According to Shuppet . . . he didn't see anything too unusual . . . though something he found strange was what he didn't see," the trainer translated.

Shuppet nodded affirmatively as it finished.

"Shuppet didn't see anyone else in the forest--no one at all."

Alana
June 21st, 2005, 11:41 AM
OOC: It's fine Kogenta. Ok I've missed quite a hit. Could some one fill me in on what's been happening? Oh and if any Powerplaying of my character has taken place I won't object, though I haven't read all the posts, because I've been gone for several days.

Kogenta
June 21st, 2005, 12:10 PM
OOC: As far as I know, rather little has occured. Characters have conversed, then decided to start searching the area. Leanardo's Gengar and Kaixer's Shuppet were sent as scouts to view the area before the characters began to move about the area.

Alana
June 21st, 2005, 12:21 PM
OOC: Ok I'll try to catch up.

Okita looked around the small clearing she had discovered. She wondered if maybe they all should leave the area and just search elsewhere. "What do youi think Chikorita. Maybe we should just leave this area. I can just do what I did before and go somewhere else right?"

"Sure you can. But leaving the others would be a mistake."

"I'm sure it would. I guess we should head off and find them then."

"Yep." Replied the little grass type with a nod.

OOC: Short and not very good but it'll catch me up at least.

Baker's Bulbasaur
June 21st, 2005, 01:26 PM
OOC - I will from now on be referring to myself as leanardo, as I hadnt been before as myt character still hadnt adgusted to the fact he has switched places with him.

Leadardo, who had been overviewing the conversations, took a side glance at kaixer, he looked down and saw the shuppet at his side, this made him wonder where gengar had gone, almost immediately, the pokemon appeared at his side in a cloud of smoke

''gen gar'' it said in its echoey voice, leadardo looked at him

''any news?''

Leanardo and the ghhost pokemon began a conversation, leadardo, and baker, both knew how to speak near enough any pokemon language

he nodded and stood up straight,
''it appears'' he said with a frown

''That gengar has also failed to spot anything out of the ordinary, but like shuppet, he didnt see ANYTHING,no other people, not even birds or animals of any sort''

he pondered his mind for a moment

''For the good of us all, I think it best that we explore the area, but it should be done quickly, I say we split into groups of 2, if anyone finds something out of the ordinary, or anything worth reporting, send a pokemon to get everyone else, ill go with Kaixer, both of us have ghost pokemon, and it will be quicker for a ghost to infrom others of an emergency, what do you think?''

Leanardo stared round at the crowd, he knew that anything could happen at the moment, and they could take no chances until they knew exactly what was going on and why

Randall Raichu
June 22nd, 2005, 04:09 PM
OCC: I have missed alot to by the way...I had a look at the last page and think I got it.
I will start referring myself a sAlexander now to.

IC: "Well you guys didn't see anything I will have Alakazam scan the ground. Go ahead Alakazam." "Ala Ka Ka Zam" Alakazam turned and nodded. "Kazam!"
"Alakazam says he feels a presence of somekind in the east, but he can't determine if it is a pokemon or a Human. It might be good if we head taht way first. Just to check it out," Alexander said to the others.

Kogenta
June 23rd, 2005, 10:00 AM
Ren/Kaixer was silent for a long moment, as though considering the ideas of those present. Finally, he spoke, saying, "Both of your ideas seem plausible and logical. But . . . in the end, the problem comes with one major factor. That is, we know almost nothing about this this illusion--this 'world'--we've been trapped in. In theory, we could learn about it by splitting up or by operating as we would in the normal world--that is, moving toward signs of life. But, the more we're divided, the easier it will be to trick or destroy us. Further, being that there is only one life sign in the area, it could easily be a trick. Automatically responding to that one living being would make us predictable."

Kaixer was silent for a long moment. But, it's not as though we can afford to simply remain here, either . . . The trainer's silver eye shifted slightly, glancing about the area before concluding, "If it's acceptable to the group, we can try both Alexander and Leanardo's ideas. That is, two or three of us investigate the life sign before returning to the others." He shrugged slightly before falling silent and awaiting an answer.

Randall Raichu
June 23rd, 2005, 04:21 PM
"Well we can't just stand here, and I don't like the idea of splitting up. It is way to dangerous. It took all of our ancestors to defeat this trainer so he could easily pick us off if we split up." Alexander looked around for a moment. "We need to figure something out quick. He could know we are all here already so finding won't be to hard. We need to move and fast."

Baker's Bulbasaur
June 24th, 2005, 02:54 AM
Baker breathed heavily as his mind was partly on the conversation at hand, but mainly onb the surrounding forest area.
He turned swiftly about, his long cloak swaying in the breeze, and lookede at kaixer,

''I agree, splitting up makes us easier targets to pick off one by one, but together, then that is just as bad, because if there is anything out there, then it has us all bunched together, making us easier to hunt, ast least split up it takes lonegr to find us, and we can cover more ground''

Randall Raichu
June 24th, 2005, 03:19 AM
'The point of spliting up is to cover more ground? If we split up we might die. I don't know about you but I have people I love in the real world. So spliting up isn't the best idea any of you has had. We need to get moving though. I don't think we are ready to face him yet and if he finds us now were toast."

Kogenta
June 24th, 2005, 12:31 PM
Kaixer placed a hand to his head, stifling an exasperated sigh. That last thing we should do is argue . . . Finally, lowering his hand, he said, "Alright, first--both of you have valid points. Next, there's little doubt in my mind that the one who trapped us here knows our exact location. Because he brought us here, he would know where we are. Third, no matter what we do, we have a chance of being captured or killed."

Closing his eye, Kaixer paused as he struggled to retain his level tone. "So, if anyone has a calm, civil manner of reaching a reasonable agreement, then please offer it."

Otherwise, arguing will cause the safety of a group to lose its effectiveness--aside from using your antagonist as a shield. So, if they can't reach some type of understanding, I suppose I'll simply leave the group. Kaixer's eye partially opened as he raised his hand to lightly stroke Shuppet. Shuppet smiled, enjoying both its trainer's touch and feeding off the current negative emotions.

Randall Raichu
June 24th, 2005, 12:51 PM
"Alright, If we split up. We have to be careful. Other wise who know what will happen. If anything happen to anyone and there is no way of helping them, run. There still might be a way to defeat him. But If there is a way to help them, do it."

Baker's Bulbasaur
June 24th, 2005, 02:02 PM
''I agree that splitting up is dangerous but....''

Baker stopped mid sentence, he decided to co operate with the decicion of the others

Best if I stay quiet for the while

he stepped back and leant against a tree, watching and waiting.

Randall Raichu
June 24th, 2005, 02:31 PM
"But what? Go on and say it. I have heard what I have needed to hear."

Alana
June 24th, 2005, 03:20 PM
Okita watched the conversation quietly. Splitting up seemed to be what they needed to do but it was too dangerous. So then perhaps they should simply divide into groups. That would be the smartest thing to do. One group heads for the source of life, and the others head to different areas and search there. "Perhaps," She said looking aorund at everyone. "Perhaps we should split up. But into groups rather than on her own. We all seem to agree it's a bad idea to split up and go on on our own. So one group should check out the sign of life. The others should go to different areas." Chikorita jumped into her arms and smiled. Okita rubbed her head while she waited for an answer.

Randall Raichu
June 24th, 2005, 03:23 PM
"That is a good idea! We could use our pokemon to communicate! Alakazam could do a great job helpingwith that. And your gengar or your shuppet could help out to!"

Alana
June 24th, 2005, 04:25 PM
"And I have Misdreavus." Said Okita smiling and holding up a Pokeball. "We should decide who's going with who. Each team ought to have at least one psychic or ghost Pokemon with them so that we can keep in touch with each other. Oh yeah and we'll all need to know how to change locations. It's easy really." She explained quickly then looked around wondering who would go with who and where she would end up going.

Randall Raichu
June 24th, 2005, 05:27 PM
"Well I have a psychic so I can be of some assitance. But I will need a someone who has a ghost. So does anyone mind putting up with me?"

Kogenta
July 1st, 2005, 09:15 AM
Raising an eyebrow slightly, Kaixer commented, "Having both a psychic and ghost is not neccessary, is it? I thought one team having either would be acceptable." He paused. "Whatever the case, there are ten of us altogether. Splitting into groups of five wouldn't allow us to cover much ground--so perhaps splitting into two groups of three and two of two . . . " Kaixer glanced about, adding, "That is, if we have all ten trainers, as of yet . . . " He turned his silver gaze toward Sneasel and Shuppet, adjusting the bandage about his head that covered one eye as he commented, "I'll leave the choice of groupings up to you guys."

Yami's Girl
July 1st, 2005, 09:20 AM
I hope you don't mind but I'm gonna leave the Rp. Just a tad slow for me. :( Sorry.

Alana
July 1st, 2005, 09:32 AM
OOC: Aww bye. Hmm. With the recent posters seeming to be the only ones still in the RP, we only have five desendents in this group. If we could get at least three other to join that's be good. Any ideas?

Okita nodded. Not all the desendants were here. "Maybe," She said a thought coming to her. "Maybe there aren't ten desendents. Something could have happened to one or more the desendents before now and well, there isn't one left. That's a possiblilty right?" She shrugged at her own suggestion then looked around to count. If they split up it'd have to be into only two groups. That was no good. She sighed and foldered her arms trying to think of a plan.