PDA

View Full Version : Linkin' Park

prolific_rhapsody
January 22nd, 2004, 03:45 PM
Does anyone like Linkin Park?

Roxas
January 22nd, 2004, 03:53 PM
HA!...."does anyone like Linkin Park" OF COURSE SOMEONE LIKES THEM! I DO!! My favorite song by linkin park is "Papercut".....and "Crawling"....and "With You"

Yamichu
January 23rd, 2004, 12:31 AM
What a question! Lots of people here would love Linkin Park! Like me! I just love Numb! *starts singing "I've become so numb, I can't feel you there...*

~Linkin Park is almost as good as HORN!

Charmander
January 23rd, 2004, 01:10 AM
Yeah LinkinPark is the best my fav song is In The End is some

I put my trust in you pushed as far as i can go for all this theres only one thing you should know I PUT MY TRUST IN YOU PUSHED AS FAR AS I CAN GO FOR ALL THIS THERES ONLY ONE THING YOU SHOULD KNOW i tryed so hard but got so far but in the end it doesent even matter.

well some of that might be wrong but there ya go!

baby*j
January 23rd, 2004, 12:43 PM
They're okay. Not special. Not bad. Just okay.

"Don't stay" is my favorite song of theirs.

prolific_rhapsody
January 23rd, 2004, 05:05 PM
I love Linkin Park! They are my second most favorite band in history!

My favorite songs by them are:

#1 favorite:"Numb"

#2:"Somewhere I Belong"

#3:"In The End"

#4:"My December"

Geometric-sama
January 23rd, 2004, 08:44 PM
I love Linkin Park, my favourite song of theirs is "Faint". I've noticed that people who like Linkin Park usually like Evanescence, and vice versa.

Cherrim
January 24th, 2004, 04:16 PM
I'm surprised this topic wasn't posted earlier, actually. ^_^;; Linkin Park is playing a concert in Toronto (where I live ;p) as I type this... and I really wanted to go but I couldn't get tickets. ;_; *cries*

Anyway, I love Linkin Park. ^_^ My favourite songs by them are Numb, Faint, With You, In the End, and more that I can't say because I'm being kicked off the computer. <_<;

Greed
January 25th, 2004, 10:45 AM
Linkin Park is the coolest :) I love their songs cus I can relate. I looove their "Nobody's Listening" song. ^_^

*Drowns*

Durandal
January 25th, 2004, 10:59 AM
Well, I personally dont like Linkin Park... I know my responce doesnt matter here, but anyways... that was the question. I am more into metal.

22sa
January 25th, 2004, 07:08 PM
I like Linkin Park, still haven't heard their Meteora CD yet though.

My favourite song is Papercut so far. =P

Cherrim
January 26th, 2004, 04:14 PM
Aw... you poor thing. *pats 22sa* You really should go out and buy yourself a copy. It's honestly worth it. I dunno about burning it, though, since all of the songs blend together. You can't really tell where one ends and the next one begins. x_X;;

Speaking of which, I can't find my CD. ;_;'

22sa
January 30th, 2004, 01:56 PM
Aw... you poor thing. *pats 22sa* You really should go out and buy yourself a copy. It's honestly worth it. I dunno about burning it, though, since all of the songs blend together. You can't really tell where one ends and the next one begins. x_X;;

Speaking of which, I can't find my CD. ;_;'
Poor is right, I can't see myself with the Meteora Album any time soon.

Roxas
January 30th, 2004, 01:59 PM
eh, Oro? i'm listening to the Meteora CD right now,BTW. :laugh:

H.A.W.K.
January 31st, 2004, 04:32 PM
I like them> My favorite song is the end remix!

Geometric-sama
February 1st, 2004, 03:39 AM
I just got Meteora. With the running-in, it's always fine to burn as long as you use "Disc at Once" method. The album is great, I don't really like "Nobody's Listening" though.

H.A.W.K.
February 1st, 2004, 07:13 AM
Hmm. I might get the meteora!

latios tamer
February 1st, 2004, 08:18 AM
i have meteora and hybrid theory and my favorite song is run away and on meteora it is faint
o yeah i forgot to say I LOVE LINKIN PARK (not literally Xp)

Geometric-sama
February 1st, 2004, 05:06 PM
Hmm. I might get the meteora!
If you are thinking of getting it, I'd highly recommend it. It's an excellent album.

It's gotten to the point where I can recognise an LP song even if I haven't heard it before. Last night, for example, I was listening to Triple M when "In the End" came on, and even though I'd never heard it I recognised Chester Bennington's voice (that's how you spell it, Carol) immediately.

Can one of the mods edit the name of this thread? It's "Linkin Park" not "Linkin' Park" and that apostrophe just irks me...

22sa
February 4th, 2004, 08:32 PM
I should be able to litsen to meteora sometimes this month, but the CD will be a borrowed one, unless I'm really really lucky...

Geometric-sama
February 8th, 2004, 07:45 PM
Borrow and burn it! Burn it, I say!

Eternal Night
February 9th, 2004, 04:29 AM
I love Linkin Park as well. I can;t remeber the names to the songs(i have realy bad memory). Though i listen to them a lot. I think i had to burn two new copys of a CD of there i had becouse i was playing it to much and i didi not want to mess up the origanl. I would love to go see them live but i never seem to have the cash for it.

22sa
February 10th, 2004, 08:08 AM
Borrow and burn it! Burn it, I say!
I could burn it, yes, but I'd rather not since I'm not in need for joining the ever wide-spread piracy activities...

Xtreme_Pokemaster
February 10th, 2004, 11:45 AM
Linkin Park RULEZ!
My favorite song is "My December"
"This is my December, this is my time of the year, this is my Decemeber, this is my time of the year"

I also like "In The End"
"One thing, I don't know why, doesn't even matter how hard ya try, [something, something] I TRIED SO HARD, AND GOT SO FAR, AND IN THE END, IS DOESN'T EVEN MATTER!"

I don't know what this one is called but it goes like:
"I'm breaking a habit, I'm breaking a habit, I'm breaking a habit TONIGHT! TONIGHT!

I am part of the LPU, Linkin Park Underground

Oh yeah, I went to that Linkin Park concert! =)

22sa
February 10th, 2004, 04:07 PM
Bah, I never been to a major concert before in my life. :'(

Omega-Brendan
February 20th, 2004, 03:29 AM
I was directed here upon making a Linkin Park thread.

Anyway my favorite songs are

Lying From You
"When I pretend everything is what I want it to be..."
Runaway
"Graffiti Decorations, under the sky of dust... A constant wave of tension..."
In The End
"It starts with [one] thing, I don't know why, it doesn't even matter how hard you try"
Points of Authority
"You are they way..."
Papercut
"It's like a paranoid looking over my back! It's like a whirlwind inside of my head..."
Faint
"I am a little bit of loneliness, a little bit of disragard, A handful of complaints..."
Numb
"I'm tired of being what you want me to be... Feeling so faithless lost under the surface..."

I only have Meteora and Live in Texas... Only missing the 2 older ones...

Geometric-sama
February 22nd, 2004, 07:49 PM
Tee hee, LP just lost their lead singer. Temporarily, anyway. Chester Bennington got bronchitis and acute laryngitis, and he's under doctor's orders to stay at home and rest his voice until he is fully recovered.

DragonTrainer
February 22nd, 2004, 08:56 PM
Linkin Park rocks,I like In the End,Crawling, and Numb

ChoasTheory
February 23rd, 2004, 03:55 AM
Linkon Park!!!
They are my number 1 favorite band!!!!!
I like Numb
In the End
ummm well I like all of them really XD...
Those are just my top 2 favorites well my top 1 anyway. In the end is tied with a few others XD. Me already now the lyrics of a whole lot of song by heart!

sdp
March 1st, 2004, 06:11 PM
Todays youth doesn't know good music :(

Listen to some HIM, London After Midnight, Sisters of Mercy, not what MTV spoon fed you.

DragonTrainer
March 7th, 2004, 10:23 AM
Has anybody heard the In The End Remix?It's really good

Numb,In The End,My Decemeber,In The End Remix,Crawling,and Faint are all awesome songs

22sa
March 7th, 2004, 01:27 PM
You mean the remix found in Reanimation, DragonTrainer? I heard that one...

I got to hear Meteora recently (It's not mine), it wasn't too exciting the first time through... =\

DragonTrainer
March 7th, 2004, 01:50 PM
Meteora rules, that and Hybrid Theory are the best CD's they have

Flaming Torchic
March 7th, 2004, 02:02 PM
Does anyone like Linkin Park?

Yeah, I'm a fan of Linkin Park. My favourite song by them is Pushing Me Away. Too bad that they are done making music =\

Geometric-sama
March 8th, 2004, 08:55 PM
They're done? What? Who said that? *looks around frantically*

DragonTrainer
March 9th, 2004, 07:17 AM
Aw, they can't be done making music, at least not yet.All of their songs are amazing, and they can't just give it all up right now, not yet.I hope that they keep on making music, and that they don't quit at such an early stage of their career.Well, tell us more about their quitting if you can FT

~DragonTrainer