PDA

View Full Version : Pokémon Arcoiris (Orange Island) - Hacker's Block September 05

Aquiles
June 3rd, 2005, 09:11 PM
Hi to all, I am new in this forum, wait help in what could, and to be putting info of my hack-rom ^^
------------------------------------------
Returning to the topic, together with to friend, we ploughs doing to hack-rom, in which we have strained very much.

Here there is more information:

HACK-ROM: "Pokémon Arcoiris (Orange Islands)"
Version: POKéMON RUBY.

CREATORS: Numus and Ra.

DEVELOPMENT: The series of T.V. They did once a league, or a chapters, the chapters was developing in the ORANGE ISLANDS.
The bad thing is that NINTENDO never created a game of this small saga.

Now, "SPRIHACK NET" has decided to re-live through this small saga, in which not only will be the Orange Islands, if not also you will be able to re-live through the adventures of some movies, as POKéMON 2000 or POKEMON THE MOVIE, between others, also there will be POKéMON of the 4ş season, etc...

CHARACTERISTICS:

:pokeball: He(she) explores the Orange Islands, the regions of the legendary birds(fire island, thunder island and ice island), the Oringin Island(mewtwo and mew), between others...

:pokeball: Map totally new.

:pokeball: Principal Personage: Ash and Misty.

:pokeball: Presence of pokemon of the 4ş season.

:pokeball: Starter: Only Picachu.

:pokeball: Bonuss: Chicorita, Cindaquil, Totodile, starters of 4 ş season and Lapras.

:pokeball: Other things: New tiles, new sprites, new adventure in general, etc.
------------------------------------------------------------------
In Spanish (en espańol):
------------------------------------------------------------------
Hola a todos, soy nuevo en este foro, espero ayudar en lo que pueda, e ir poniendo info de mi hack-rom ^^
Volviendo al tema, junto a un amigo, estamos haciendo un hack-rom, en el cual nos hemos esforzado mucho.

Aqui hay mas informacion:

HACK-ROM: "Pokémon Arcoiris (Orange Islands)"
CREADORES: Numus, Ra.

DESARROLLO: La serie de T.V. saco una vez una liga, o una serie de capítulos, la cual se desarrollaba en las ISLAS NARANJAS, lo malo es que NINTENDO nunca sacó un juego de esta pequeńa saga, ahora, "SPRIHACK NET" ha decidido revivir esa pequeńa saga, en la cual no solo estarán las islas naranjas, si no también podrás revivir las aventuras de algunas películas, como POKéMON 2000 o POKEMON THE MOVIE, entre otras, también habrán POKéMON de la 4ş temporada, etc...

CARACTERÍSTICAS:

:pokeball: Explora las Islas Naranjo y las regiones de las aves legendarias, como la de mewtwo entre otras.

:pokeball: Mapeado totalmente nuevo.

:pokeball: Personajes a elegir: Ash o Misty.

:pokeball: Presencia de los pokemons de la 4ş temporada.

:pokeball: Starters: Unicamente Picachu.

:pokeball: Bonus: Chicorita, Cindaquil, Totodile, straters de la 4ş temporada y Lapras.

:pokeball: Otras cosas: Nuevos Tiles, Sprites, aventura en general, etc.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Espero que les haya gustado, y disculpen el texto que está en ingles, ya domino muy poco el inglés, y el traductor que ocupo no es muy bueno.

Good bye ;)
< Aquiles, the Greek hero >

P.D: Acontinuación, hay algunas imágenes de "Orange Island".
P.D.2: El juego está en espańol >_<

* Jade *
June 3rd, 2005, 09:33 PM
Wow, this looks real nice... Wingulls pecking to death out on the island is kool.

ZeroEnigmaOmega
June 3rd, 2005, 10:51 PM
Looks good so far. I await more screens ^-^

fudge01
June 3rd, 2005, 10:54 PM
that looks very nice keep it up :D

Smarties-chan
June 3rd, 2005, 11:13 PM
That looks good that lugia in the third screenie looks great keep up the good work.

Jesus Freak Josh
June 3rd, 2005, 11:20 PM
This has been done in the past. But of Blue. This looks VERY promising though...

Eig
June 4th, 2005, 12:26 AM
Yeeeessss.... This looks VERY nice. VERY VERY VERY nice. Waiting for more screens! :5:

Jaybob
June 4th, 2005, 01:56 AM
this looks AWSOME ABSOLOUTLY AWSOME lol this is the best hack i have ever seen i think *sobs* better than mine

MAR Heaven
June 4th, 2005, 08:11 AM
WOW!! this hack looks awsome the lugia and all the screens look really good can't wait for more screens and beta Good Luck!

Aquiles
June 4th, 2005, 09:57 AM
Jeje, thanks, I report to them that beta of the Pokémon Arcoíris, will be more or less in one week and a half.
--------------------------------------
To do for hack-rom as the chapters of the league of orange, it is very complicated, due to it, there will be things so much of the series, and what we invent...
-------------------------------------
[In Spanish]

Jeje, gracias, les comunico que el beta de PKMN Arcoiris, será más o menos en una semana y media.
--------------------------------------
Para hacer para hack-rom como los capítulos de la liga de naranja, es muy complicado, debido a ello, habran cosas tanto de la serie, y lo que inventamos nosotros...
=============================
Here I place more screen shots of my hack-rom!

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y131/CHRICEP/PKMN%20ORANGE%20ISLAND/11.png http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y131/CHRICEP/PKMN%20ORANGE%20ISLAND/10.png
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y131/CHRICEP/PKMN%20ORANGE%20ISLAND/9.png

Good bye to all!

Pazuzu
June 4th, 2005, 10:05 AM
Dude this looks very nice! ^^
Can't wait for the beta! ^^
Keep up the good work! :D

Datriot
June 4th, 2005, 10:31 AM
V.Nice! V.Nice indeed!!!
I cannot wait for more screens! You have my full support! If you need any help, just ask!

Wulava
June 4th, 2005, 10:33 PM
Woah!!! What else can I say but what else can I say. Looks pretty professional.

I LOVE the screenies. Hoping for more. Keep up the good work! :D

* Jade *
June 5th, 2005, 12:47 AM
Look reallly nice, cant wait for a beta in a week-and-a-half.

Kronos
June 5th, 2005, 08:55 AM
Nice screenshots. You can do it.. and please make this hack a good one.

tramptech
June 5th, 2005, 09:03 AM
Idea is a bit old, but if this is totally complete, I think it's going to be brilliant! I love the lugia at the start screen, amazin sprtiting. Is there going to be an English version?

Sunflorazumarill
June 5th, 2005, 10:54 AM
You know what? I'll provide you with sprites for each of the Orange Island Gym Leaders. In fact, I'll also provide you with their Pokémon teams. Feel free to adjust their levels. I also think you should be able to rematch them like you can rematch the Gym Leaders in Pokémon Emerald; so I've included rematch teams for them as well.

IMPORTANT NOTE: I DID NOT CREATE THESE SPRITES. THEY WERE DONE BY DUKE R, WHO HASN'T BEEN SEEN HERE SINCE AUGUST. I NEED TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU REALIZE THAT THESE SPRITES WERE NOT CREATED BY ME.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v155/DukeR/Sissy.pngCissy from Mikan Island

Gym Battle
L18 Seadra, L21 Blastoise

First Rematch
L42 Carvanha, L45 Seadra, L42 Spheal, L45 Blastoise

Second Rematch
L44 Wooper, L47 Carvanha, L47 Sealeo, L50 Seadra, L50 Blastoise

Third Rematch
L49 Quagsire, L52 Sealeo, L52 Sharpedo, L55 Kingdra, L55 Blastoise

Fourth Rematch
L54 Mantine, L54 Quagsire, L57 Walrein, L57 Sharpedo, L60 Kingdra, L60 Blastoise

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v155/DukeR/Danny.pngDanny from Navel Island

Gym Battle
L24 Geodude, L27 Graveler, L30 Nidoqueen

First Rematch
L43 Swinub, L42 Graveler, L40 Numel, L45 Nidoqueen

Second Rematch
L43 Baltoy, L47 Graveler, L45 Camerupt, L48 Piloswine, L50 Nidoqueen

Third Rematch
L52 Rhyhorn, L48 Claydol, L50 Camerupt, L52 Golem, L53 Piloswine, L55 Nidoqueen

Fourth Rematch
L53 Claydol, L55 Camerupt, L57 Golem, L57 Rhydon, L58 Piloswine, L60 Nidoqueen

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v155/DukeR/Rudy.pngRudy from Trovita Island

Gym Battle
L36 Exeggutor, L39 Starmie, L42 Electabuzz

First Rematch
L42 Electrike, L43 Exeggutor, L49 Starmie, L50 Electabuzz

Second Rematch
L50 Mareep, L48 Exeggutor, L47 Manectric, L54 Starmie, L55 Electabuzz

Third Rematch
L52 Chinchou, L55 Flaaffy, L53 Exeggutor, L52 Manectric, L59 Starmie, L60 Electabuzz

Fourth Rematch
L57 Manectric, L58 Exeggutor, L60 Ampharos, L62 Lanturn, L64 Starmie, L65 Electabuzz

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v155/DukeR/Luana.pngLuana from Kumquat Island

Gym Battle
L48 Marowak, L48 Alakazam

First Rematch
L47 Meditite, L45 Natu, L50 Marowak, L50 Alakazam

Second Rematch
L50 Natu, L52 Medicham, L55 Marowak, L55 Alakazam

Third Rematch
L55 Natu, L51 Mr. Mime, L53 Jynx, L57 Medicham, L60 Marowak, L60 Alakazam

Fourth Rematch
L56 Mr. Mime, L58 Jynx, L60 Xatu, L62 Medicham, L65 Marowak, L65 Alakazam

Innocence
June 5th, 2005, 08:11 PM
Yeah great hack.(Although now I have competition.)
No really i like it.
Sunflorazumarill can I have those sprites too?

Datriot
June 6th, 2005, 01:20 AM
I'm making a Pokemon game based on the Anime in RPG Maker, so could I use these sprites for my game to?

Sunflorazumarill
June 6th, 2005, 04:52 AM
Yeah great hack.(Although now I have competition.)
No really i like it.
Sunflorazumarill can I have those sprites too?

I'm making a Pokemon game based on the Anime in RPG Maker, so could I use these sprites for my game to?

Sure, knock yourself out. They're not mine, though.

Somamil
June 6th, 2005, 07:12 AM
Looking good, keep it up, one of the best hacks I've seen around here.
Just a question, are you in anyway related to MasterMew??? Both of you are real good at spriting and gfx editing, well not just this but also some other reasons which I can't think of as of now.

Naas02
June 6th, 2005, 10:03 AM
god, that is amazing good luck on your hack

MegaMewTwo
June 6th, 2005, 10:23 AM
This looks awsome, I can't wait to play it!
I too was wondering if it will have an english version though?

Aquiles
June 6th, 2005, 11:10 AM
Thank you Sunflorazumarill, for the sprites of the leaders, I will guide of them...
Returning to the topic of the hack-rom, it goes in good way, this way for that I ask them to have patience.
On the other hand, I inform that the game will be in Spanish, since I have said previously, not dominino the Englishman, though it is possible that some day, I do.
MORE SCREEN SHOTS!

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y131/CHRICEP/PKMN%20ORANGE%20ISLAND/6.png http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y131/CHRICEP/PKMN%20ORANGE%20ISLAND/7.png
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y131/CHRICEP/PKMN%20ORANGE%20ISLAND/ASHYPIKACHU.png

I hope that they have liked the images!!

Good bye to all!

MAR Heaven
June 6th, 2005, 02:15 PM
Wow! those screens look awsome I really am looking forward to this hack its really great! good luck

Innocence
June 6th, 2005, 04:03 PM
Thanx Sunflorazumarill

Is it because I lack screenshots and a scripter that NoOne comes to the Island adventure thread? Not trying to whine.

P.S NoOne forget that my hack is origanly(spell? Sorry im in the 6th grade) in english
P.S.S Lets try not to be rivals

Numus
June 10th, 2005, 01:27 PM
Hello, because good, I present myself, I am Numus, good, a ROM-HACKER, I am making making this ROM with my friend Aquiles (or RA, as they want to call it ^_ ^)

Good, I don't understand English a lot, I speak to it little, although my friend Achilles was ahead putting the hack, jeje, some small news:

We will -try he/she gives to take out an English version, it would be a bit we but easy since the ROM bases it is English.

We have -already been able to change great part he/she gives the game, a perfect initial screen, a CELEVY he/she appears, we also add but titles, we remove the he/she gives EMERALD and we put palms, we will also put temples, volcanos and other.

With regard to that there is another hack he/she gives this, because I believe that there is space for two, with such, it is free, good, we will try he/she gives to put but images when it is we possible, we see each other.

PS: Pardon for my spelling maybe, is that I speak Spanish, I am using a small translator.

MAR Heaven
June 10th, 2005, 01:40 PM
Hey I can help with spriting and with translating because I speak english and spanish so if you need help with anything just private message me or post it here

Numus
June 10th, 2005, 03:00 PM
If, it would be perfect!, with regard to SPRITES, clear, but we need no fakes, if no new on station pokemons, any class gives help it will be useful, since we are busy with the hack, ^_^

dubrillion
June 13th, 2005, 02:50 AM
this game looks awsome. I really liked the orange islands aspecially the gym-leader with the seadra one of my favorite pokemon. And I like the idea of pikachu as a starter. To bad this game is spanish though. But keep up the good work

Datriot
June 13th, 2005, 04:19 AM
What I liked on the cartoon is that they don't do normal Pokemon fights, they have to do tasks and stuff.

Numus
June 13th, 2005, 08:43 AM
Hey! Thank you for the opinions, the game goes very up to now, we are making several mini sprites, that which takes us a lot, has also put 30% he/she already gives the movie he/she gives Mewtwo (the first movie gives PKMN), what retards us here is the great quantity he/she gives events that it is needed, besides being very careful with the rom (a step in false and the game is ruined).
We have also translated to English 5% (very little to my view, but he/she goes well), this% gives the total that takes translated soon to Spanish, good, I will bring but images, will already see, they will love.

AcCiDeNT
June 13th, 2005, 04:00 PM
Dude this is one of the best hacks i've seen... Keep up the good work with the screens, and when the beta comes out you just might get a sticky... until later..

Datriot
June 14th, 2005, 07:50 AM
Yeah, this should be a sticky, it's looking really good.
I wish I could create cool maps and stuff, I'm a terrible mapper....*sob*

spitz420
June 14th, 2005, 08:23 AM
:surprised OMG This hack looks AWESOME! i cant wait for it 2 be done... im kinda dissapointeed that its spanish tho... :( that doesnt really matter tho because i could always just translate it while i play it (i dont know how 2 put the translated text into the game im just talking about so i can understand it) for anyone good enough at making GBA hacks and doesnt know how 2 speak spanish go to http://www.freetranslation.com/ the translations come out a little weird but you can understand it enough so you can make it make sense (make sure the english version doesnt have anything that sounds weird in english eg. all your base are belong to us :P ) and im back now that its the summer and im werking on my hack that is no where near as good as this 1. :\

Mystic_Lugia
June 14th, 2005, 11:06 AM
dude this hack looks amazing....times like this i wish i knew spanish.... but no seriusly this looks like a very promising hack....do your business man do you have any ideas of when you will release a beta....anyways keep doin what you doin it looks great

Numus
June 14th, 2005, 03:11 PM
Hello! now I bring them an image, although we still need to modify it a bit:

http://img56.echo.cx/img56/6066/lugiamorado4ow.png

We have to change the character he/she gives the bicycle...

Aquiles
June 14th, 2005, 04:32 PM
More information!

We have a new member " Sergio ", he has helped us a lot,
soon we will have images of the initial screen of PKMN ARCOIRIS, among others things more...
-----------------------
I have them a bad news, the beta of PKMN ARCOIRIS, will be delayed, since we enlarge a lot the play, what caused, many problems, I expect that they understand us, but we will go putting images, of what we carry...

More Screen Shots:

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y131/CHRICEP/PKMN%20ORANGE%20ISLAND/BATTLEMISTY.png http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y131/CHRICEP/PKMN%20ORANGE%20ISLAND/BATTLEASH.png
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y131/CHRICEP/PKMN%20ORANGE%20ISLAND/battleguardiandelviento.png http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y131/CHRICEP/PKMN%20ORANGE%20ISLAND/battleguardiandelviento3.png
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y131/CHRICEP/PKMN%20ORANGE%20ISLAND/bonus.png http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y131/CHRICEP/PKMN%20ORANGE%20ISLAND/Present3.png
--------------------------
Good bye!
<Aquiles, the Greek hero>

AcCiDeNT
June 14th, 2005, 06:02 PM
dude, this is looking awesome... I can't wait for the beta... keep up the good work...

* Jade *
June 14th, 2005, 09:29 PM
Why a Level 70 Suicune against a Lv5 Pikarat? This hack is getting so awesome...

Datriot
June 15th, 2005, 12:56 AM
This is awsome! That dark lugia intro is awesome!
I really can't wait for a beta to come out! So what if it's in Spanish!

Mystic_Lugia
June 15th, 2005, 07:35 AM
did you put the suicune lv. 70 cuz he's gonna play a part in the story ?
cuz i notice you run into a lil sprite of him like off of crystal in the screen's you posted. Anyways this hack looks very promising someone should really sticky this

Numus
June 15th, 2005, 11:03 AM
That of SUICUNE is part of the history, clear, impossible to win him at the moment, but good, it is aleatory, jeje, that is the bad thing... although we add that event of aleatory, you also find it beginning the history, then, along this, you will find out the events that cause SUICUNE to escape from their old temple, and your you find it unintentionally...

GAHOOLE
June 15th, 2005, 12:28 PM
when does a beta come out

Aquiles
June 16th, 2005, 04:56 PM
Hello friends, time ago that not posteaba in my theme, but now I bring you new informations, so much bad as new..

The bad, is that the hack read-only "POKéMON ARCOIRIS", we have begun it again, since the previous one, we had expanded a lot, because, al to do patches ".ips", these errors of had.

The good one, has been united to us, a new read-only one hacker: Sergio, the which has helped us with the new play. In which, there they will be large improvements, which, we will go commenting by means of we advance in the play.

Therefore to show what we carry, I show them the image of the initial screen, which, they would be able to say that is in a 50%.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y131/CHRICEP/celebirubi.png
In the initial screen, will appear celebi, but lacks us to finish the fund, to change the holder (rubi version) and to change the "by game freak."

I expect that he they like, soon I will put images of the new tiles, and if is possible, the initial screen al 100%. To if that itself they be not discouraged, this will not be a new one hack read-only, but a new play, that NINTENDO NEVER CREATED!

Good bye^^

Alistair
June 16th, 2005, 08:39 PM
Wow. That's all I can say. That is one if the best title screens I've seen for a hack ever.

* Jade *
June 16th, 2005, 09:35 PM
This is really awesome, I love the celebi

mckayc
June 21st, 2005, 03:07 AM
Aquiles ... THIS IS AMAZING.. if the i would love to be a beta testa if u would like.

McKAYc

MegaFuz
June 21st, 2005, 09:14 AM
This looks mighty clutch. Keep up the nice work.

h4Ck3R
June 24th, 2005, 03:46 PM
holy crap, ur pretty good. when you finish are you going to make it english or what??

Sergio--
June 25th, 2005, 01:24 PM
Hey!!
I'm the new member of "the orange islands team" jeje..

The first is eventhough we are making the hack in spanish, when the next beta will come out we will make the english version too, so don't worry. However the spanish isn't dificult to understand and speaking spanish is very useful nowadays...jejejje, well... anyway we'll make a english version

Ahh... I put here more screens for you tell us how we are developing it and we have changed the basical tiles.

In the screen of Celebi remember that we haven't changed the title (Orange Version), ok?

Thanks for all!!

Loco123
June 25th, 2005, 05:52 PM
Oh my god! This is so good! Too bad it's in spanish...

Datriot
June 26th, 2005, 01:22 AM
I don't care if it's in SPanish! I must play this game!

As_Stars_Go_Out
June 26th, 2005, 03:19 AM
wow this looks great keep it up guys
XdanX

-=:/:/~EXE~\:\:=-
June 26th, 2005, 07:38 AM
how do u insert those tiles?

the O rly? owl
June 26th, 2005, 10:06 PM
HOLY $HIT

THEY LOOKS TOO AWESOME

Can't wait to play, Like Datriot, I dont care if the game is in Spanish as I have played official games in Japanese.

mattgcn
June 27th, 2005, 04:17 PM
Dude that pyramid in the last screen is stolen from PT, although heavily edited. Cuddles will need to forgive me for posting this...

Sorry for the jpeg, but as you can see, exact same shape and all.

Well it looks slightly different, there's no way the general idea would be exactly the same unless this sprite was used to base it off of, which is less offense.

Forgive me if this is some strange coincedence...

Aquiles
June 27th, 2005, 05:50 PM
Dude that pyramid in the last screen is stolen from PT, although heavily edited. Cuddles will need to forgive me for posting this...

Sorry for the jpeg, but as you can see, exact same shape and all.

Well it looks slightly different, there's no way the general idea would be exactly the same unless this sprite was used to base it off of, which is less offense.

Forgive me if this is some strange coincedence...
To do the pyramid, we base us of the one that your samples.
At any rate, we owe them some excuses, by basing us of its pyramid, I expect that understand us, we are not experts doing tiles, like you, but we guide us of its large creations...

We will try to change some things of the pyramid, and to if there is not the problems^^

Good bye!!

Naas02
June 29th, 2005, 11:06 AM
edit:Nevermind this questions been answered, though it may be a good idea to try and put out an English version sooner than after your done with the Spanish version otherwise youre kinda defeating the purpose of posting it on a predominately English speaking website, it looks great, which is good, but how many people are gonna play it if they dont understand it?

Squartle
June 29th, 2005, 11:30 AM
Where can I download It, it seens very good!

Aquiles
July 2nd, 2005, 08:38 PM
Wenas^^

During this week, I have not been able to advance a lot in the hack, but of all forms, I bring them images, recently exits!

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y131/CHRICEP/PKMN%20ORANGE%20ISLAND/casaheroes.png
Home of the hero/heroine
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y131/CHRICEP/PKMN%20ORANGE%20ISLAND/Arcoiris_02.png
In Palette Town???
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y131/CHRICEP/PKMN%20ORANGE%20ISLAND/barco1.png
Already the ship arrived, to go to Island Valencia^^
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y131/CHRICEP/PKMN%20ORANGE%20ISLAND/rutacerrada.png
What!! Route closed !!!!!
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y131/CHRICEP/PKMN%20ORANGE%20ISLAND/Arcoiris_01.png
What place is this?
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y131/CHRICEP/PKMN%20ORANGE%20ISLAND/Gym1.png
It guesses =P
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y131/CHRICEP/PKMN%20ORANGE%20ISLAND/LAPRASPRESENT1.png
Lapras reloaded...

--------------------------------------------------------------------
I expect that they have them pleased, and be agreed, any doubt, ask it here :)

Good bye to all ^^

P.D: When we finish the 1ş beta in spanish, we will do it in english, ok?

Ionem
July 2nd, 2005, 08:43 PM
Wow. The lapras looks great. :)

The spanish...meth, we'll just deal with it. :)

God of pokemon
July 3rd, 2005, 02:24 AM
:confused: :nervous: [B][I]This is the best hack I ever seen keep up the good work.When you will release a demo?

Goce
July 3rd, 2005, 03:30 AM
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y131/CHRICEP/PKMN%20ORANGE%20ISLAND/LAPRASPRESENT1.png
Lapras reloaded...

P.D: When we finish the 1ş beta in spanish, we will do it in english, ok?
Ey! Aquiles, como has podido cambiar tanto esa introducción? Mediante Unlz-Gba o que... :confused:

Aquiles
July 3rd, 2005, 06:39 AM
:confused: :nervous: [B][I]This is the best hack I ever seen keep up the good work.When you will release a demo?
The exit of the beta, do not yet we have it thought, I believe that, when we finish completely Island Valencia and the island where you receive to lapras, we will premiere the beta of pkmn arcoiris :)
Ey! Aquiles, como has podido cambiar tanto esa introducción? Mediante Unlz-Gba o que...
Solamente tienes que usar 4 cosas^^
Visual boy advance, UNLZ (para cambiar los gráficos) , algún hexadecimal(hex worpshop) y la ayuda de un spriter(sergio), para hacer al lapras^^

Teniendo todo eso, puedes hacer maravillas, como las que hace mewthree o master mew.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Only you have to use 4 things^^
Visual boy advance, UNLZ (to change the graphics), some hexadecimal one (hex worpshop) and the aid of a spriter (sergio), for do to lapras^^

Having all that, you can do wonders, like the ones that does Mewthree or Master mew.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Barry
July 3rd, 2005, 12:46 PM
Nice to see Orange Islands underway. I'm taking Spanish next year so maybe I'll understand it some by its release.

Goce
July 4th, 2005, 04:22 AM
Solamente tienes que usar 4 cosas^^
Visual boy advance, UNLZ (para cambiar los gráficos) , algún hexadecimal(hex worpshop) y la ayuda de un spriter(sergio), para hacer al lapras^^

Teniendo todo eso, puedes hacer maravillas, como las que hace mewthree o master mew.

Claro, creo que ya sé por donde va. Con Visual Boy Advanced es con la opcion OAM Viewer/Tile Viewer/Pallete Viewer (alguna de esas). Si es así lo veo complicao, hay cosas que se debe hacer con eso si quieres cambiar por ejemplo al Prof Oak en la intro de Rojo Fuego/Hoja verde. Con Unlz-Gba se cambia al chico en la bici. Con hex worpshop ni idea... se supone que es para traducir no?
Y con respecto a lo del spriter, ningun problema. Yo mismo.

El problema de mi hack es los gráficos. Yo los quiero cambiar, pero siempre altera algo de otros gráficos. Por ejemplo Unlz-GBA si es grande la imagen y la sometas te cargas otros gráficos...

xxblueweird0
August 11th, 2005, 06:34 PM
wow the screenshots are great! this hack looks
very interesting.... good luck & hope you finish!

the O rly? owl
August 11th, 2005, 09:31 PM
These new screenshots are freaky awesome because I never seen them before. Keep iit up!

dragon 122
August 11th, 2005, 11:57 PM
when do you release a beta

jc_rcw
August 12th, 2005, 12:01 PM
I think they discontinued the hack because there hasn't been an update in a long time.

dragon 122
August 12th, 2005, 10:37 PM
maybe there so busy with the hack they forgot to update

Smarties-chan
August 13th, 2005, 03:32 AM
I hope so since this hack looks awesome.

Mclenz
August 13th, 2005, 04:03 PM
are you going to make pikachu follow you liek in the show and yellow version

AcCiDeNT
August 13th, 2005, 04:15 PM
Well, that would be hard, because you'd have to do over 100 level scripts, but it would make it a very unique hack...

ssjman
August 14th, 2005, 03:29 AM
dont tell me it closed..!

Ookido
August 14th, 2005, 05:08 AM
ˇShuaajjjaa!
ˇKotoba futatsu ni: su-barashii!

Guy, your hack looks awesome. I hope the beta will be released soon.!

ˇAdios! Nos vemos en SP!

Sergio--
August 14th, 2005, 06:41 AM
I think they discontinued the hack because there hasn't been an update in a long time.
maybe there so busy with the hack they forgot to update/ when do you release a beta
Exact dragon122, we've been very busy working in this hack but by the moment we haven't sure a beta yet, but probably we try to publish one this week (or the next, we don't know, probably this)
are you going to make pikachu follow you like in the show and yellow version
Not at all, that would be impossible above all because we dont know how to do it. (If somebody knows, contact to us)

Anyway, Ra, numus and me are endeavoring for develop the orange islands, with very good results, and for you see we haven´t close the project I put here a small sample (But they aren't final, they can be changed)...
http://img355.imageshack.us/img355/2248/mapaorangeislandsverde6vx.jpg (http://numus.t35.com/novedades.htm)
The Orange Islands map
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/7075/tienda27gd.png (http://numus.t35.com/novedades.htm)http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/3668/centropkmn25hd.png (http://numus.t35.com/novedades.htm)
The new city
http://img355.imageshack.us/img355/9660/berrys5ux.png (http://numus.t35.com/novedades.htm)
A berry island
http://img355.imageshack.us/img355/2233/gimnasio18mp.png (http://numus.t35.com/novedades.htm)http://www.serebii.net/anime/pictures/orange/085/0246.jpg (http://www.serebii.net/anime/pictures/orange/085.shtml)http://www.serebii.net/anime/pictures/orange/085/0255.jpg (http://www.serebii.net/anime/pictures/orange/085.shtml)http://www.serebii.net/anime/pictures/orange/085/0266.jpg (http://www.serebii.net/anime/pictures/orange/085.shtml)
The first gym

Smarties-chan
August 14th, 2005, 08:06 AM
Wow that's amazing yay you even get to ride a lapras ^^ I just love lapras, good work.

viridian doubletongue
August 14th, 2005, 11:52 AM
This looks looks like you've followed the story really well. I especially like the way you have included tasks instead of battles with the gym leaders!

jc_rcw
August 14th, 2005, 12:06 PM
wow thats amazing:)(message too short)

Ninetales9
August 14th, 2005, 02:39 PM
Oh men this is awesome!, I'm so glad that I'll be able to enjoy at it maximum since i can speak spanish ^_^

EDIT:you can download the game from their website, i'm playing it, but it seems like you're trap since there is a man blocking the lab, a tree blocking a path to the west, and suicune blocking the path to the north >_<, and when you faint you appear on your room in Littlieroot town o_0

AcCiDeNT
August 14th, 2005, 03:39 PM
Sergio, to do the pikachu following thing, you have to edit the scripts on each level to have a sprite move the same way you do... pretty hard lol...

ssjman
August 15th, 2005, 05:15 AM
if you reached the first gym, i think..personally, i think you should release a beta :)

Scizortrainer
August 16th, 2005, 05:04 AM
where do you find cut. I just fought misty for the first time and i don't know where to go next?

Entemo
August 16th, 2005, 06:13 AM
Great lookin hack cant wait to see it done, love the lugia. Will it be in english???
Keep up the good work man!!!

Datriot
August 16th, 2005, 07:38 AM
man, this hack looks so good, when is it gonna be released?

Sergio--
August 21st, 2005, 04:35 AM
Well, now I am who speak

I especially like the way you have included tasks instead of battles with the gym leaders!
Thanks, but we are trying to include the 2thing, like in the first gym: you get to win in a race against her Blastoise and then, you have to defeat her Blastoise and her Seadra, in other gyms like the 4th you only have to defeat her 2 pokemons: Marowak and Alakazam
In the orange game will be 4 badges (coralEyehttp://www.serebii.net/badges/09.gif, seaRubyhttp://www.serebii.net/badges/10.gif, spikeShellhttp://www.serebii.net/badges/11.gif and jadeStarhttp://www.serebii.net/badges/12.gif) and 4 skills (surf, fly, dive and waterfall), the last 4 you obtend the badge with a pokemon (lapras,?,poliwag and magikarp)

EDIT:you can download the game from their website, i'm playing it, but...o_O
Yes you can download a very old beta but we said wehave to restart the project, the old hack can give you an idea of our project but isn´t the same.
EDIT:I have them a bad news, the beta of PKMN ARCOIRIS, will be delayed,

EDIT:Sergio, to do the pikachu following thing, you have to edit the scripts on each level to have a sprite move the same way you do... pretty hard lol...
This way cause many errors

if you reached the first gym, i think..personally, i think you should release a beta
We havent changed the scripts yet

where do you find cut. I just fought misty for the first time and i don't know where to go next?
In the old orange game when you defeat your enemy the beta finish (and you cant get cut)

Will it be in english???
Yes, we'll translate the spanish version, but, ˇˇˇ I'VE ANSWER THAT BEFORE !!!, grrr...

man, this hack looks so good, when is it gonna be released?
Well, I said this week or the next, like this week wasnt I suppose the next...

Thanks for your questions ^_^, now I put here some images more:
http://img392.imageshack.us/img392/9248/ash6dn.png (http://shn.webcindario.com/)
The beginnig
http://img392.imageshack.us/img392/6793/casa6je.png (http://shn.webcindario.com/)
A house
http://img392.imageshack.us/img392/4633/zeppelin9ze.png (http://shn.webcindario.com/)
The zeppelin (episode: A Scare in the Air)
http://img392.imageshack.us/img392/6537/lapras0dk.png (http://shn.webcindario.com/)
A hurt lapras (episode: The Lost Lapras)
http://img392.imageshack.us/img392/7207/gym9zd.gif (http://shn.webcindario.com/)
The race with the leader Sissy (episode:Flit to Be Tide)
http://img392.imageshack.us/img392/7911/volcan6ng.gif (http://shn.webcindario.com/)http://img392.imageshack.us/img392/7958/moltres5vd.gif (http://shn.webcindario.com/)
Inside the fire island (from the movie: pkmn 2000:revelation LUGIA)
http://img392.imageshack.us/img392/7474/misty5qz.png (http://shn.webcindario.com/)
The Misty's Trainer Card

PikaPook
August 21st, 2005, 05:05 AM
wow dude:0
thats nice
get in to MSN

lds
August 21st, 2005, 06:16 AM
Thats AWESOME!!....is there goign to be Ice caves like the Moltress
cave?? That awesome keep up the good work....Cant wait to play it....

Alistair
August 21st, 2005, 07:00 AM
This hack is so sweet. One thing, will you include the E-Reader berries?

dragon 122
August 21st, 2005, 10:17 AM
for heaven sake this the best i ever saw

Shadow Death
August 21st, 2005, 11:05 AM
This is just awesome, keep up the good work!

By the way, is that a Shiny Lapras Misty is riding?

PCman2
August 21st, 2005, 11:38 AM
This is awesome :D

*subscribes to thread*

AbareMax
August 21st, 2005, 03:29 PM
Words can't describe! This is the most beautiful hack I have ever seen in my life. You all have done an amazing job with this. I sincerely hope that you all complete this.

AbareMax

M4KAV3LI
August 21st, 2005, 08:00 PM
dude so freakinin awsome i really really hope it gets finished ive been looking for an orange island hack for ever keep up the great work

jc_rcw
August 22nd, 2005, 12:58 PM
haha this is soo awsome I can't even believe its true:)

jelledj
August 23rd, 2005, 01:42 AM
yeah nice work hack is reay pretty and it such as the real version of pokemon good job i hope the beta realese today XD

Pikachu_King
August 23rd, 2005, 07:19 AM
AWESOME. I can't wait for it to be finished. (if i knew scripting I'd attempt something this goo dbut my elitemap didn't come with the stuff telling you how to script) still this is one of the best I've seen so far. *subscribes*

the O rly? owl
August 24th, 2005, 08:49 PM
wow, this is so ****ing awesome, keep it up the great work.

e-MeR
August 25th, 2005, 02:34 AM
Really nice hack...Keep it up!

Bonus
August 25th, 2005, 03:02 AM
Looks great indeed, Keep up the great work.
Will be waiting for the beta :)

Shadow Death
August 26th, 2005, 05:33 AM
When is it going to be finished, you said this week, if it isn't then next week. (**** work)

AbareMax
August 26th, 2005, 05:40 AM
Don't rush them. If you want the demo to be good, then keep your mouth closed with comments like that. Maybe you thought of it in a different way, but it is annoying to have people bothering about a demo/beta. Give the crew some time, eh?

On another note, I can't get over the genious of the screenshots.

AbareMax

Nor
August 27th, 2005, 06:59 AM
This hack looks AWESOME. I cant wait for it to be done.

Hiroshi Sotomura
August 27th, 2005, 02:26 PM
ˇLas felicitaciones, su ROMHack son la parte "bloque del hacker" para septiembre este ańo! Por lo tanto estarán tan "stickied", guardado en la tapa para el resto del mes.
* Las traducciones sistemáticas son estúpidas.
Nota lateral: Debo decir, su ROMHack realmente soy bueno. ˇLe espero el ir de la subsistencia!
Apesadumbrado para mi traducción muerta-apagado terrible. Las traducciones de Google no son ésa buena.
-------

Congratulations, your ROMHack is part "Hacker's Block" for September this year! So therefore it will be "stickied", kept at the top for the rest of the month.
*Systematic Translations are stupid.

bersuit
August 27th, 2005, 06:43 PM
Tetsuya-San dont translate aquiles know english (yo tambien hablo espańol) realy very superduper good hack aquiles congratulations!!!

Sergio--
August 28th, 2005, 12:38 PM
First, I wanna say thanks to all the people who has said that our hack is awesome and other similar things because we have already writen more than 100post!! ^^[/']
Second, although I have worked against the clock (dunno if in english it is said this way) we cant publish the beta this week for computer problems (first the RA's screen crash, and second there was a tension raise (dunno too) in the electricity company and the PC of NUMUS crashed too), so this last days I was working alone in the game eventhough I've progress a lot but I CAN'T publish the beta without the events (in this hack I colabore in the grafics, because the scripts are impossibles for me), and finally we have some problems for talking between us because the diferents timezones, too.
Only this
Now your questions:
Thats AWESOME!!....is there goign to be Ice caves like the Moltress
cave?? That awesome keep up the good work....Cant wait to play it....
Thanks and of course, but remember there will be anothers cave(artc1, zap2, mol3, cristal onix, kabuto´s, ...)
This hack is so sweet. One thing, will you include the E-Reader berries?
o_O I dont understand what you want to mean, we include the berry trees but, please, explain better what you want to say.
This is just awesome, keep up the good work!
By the way, is that a Shiny Lapras Misty is riding?
No, isnt a shiny lapras. The Misty´s Lapras has a different colour than the Ash' ones but isnt shiny.
This lapras is really shinyhttp://img387.imageshack.us/img387/8771/13120xu.png

An Online Interview
I suppose the most of you have ideas for an orange islands hack so I think we can begin the turn for post your ideas
You can post your Ideas by this way

^1^Representative pkmn of OI: (like charizard in red, pikachu in yellow or lugia in silver)
^2^Most common pkmn of OI: (the pokemon that can be easiest of find, like RATATA in red and blue/green)
^3^Most com water pkmn of OI: (the same but in the water, tentacool in RB)
^4^Battles & trainers: (anything about this)
^5^Maps: (if you want a special cave (volcano, space...) or forests, rutes for fly... or if you want less grass or more waterfalls....)
^6^Your favorite part of the Orange league and how do you put in the game,
(you can remember the episodes here:Liga Naranja (http://www.serebii.net/anime/epiguide/orange/) )
^7^Any other ideas: (what you want to say)
^8^ Your name
^9^ Favorite pkmn
^10^ An evaluation
http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/1906/zepelin7oa.png (http://shn.webcindario.com/)

I begin
^1^ LAPRAS
^2^ hummm I cant decide, well, SUNFLORA
^3^ CORSOLA & MANTINE
^4^ Surfers and traceurs like trainers, some more 2vs2 battles, and higher levels
^5^ Well, i m working on a CRISTAL CAVE ^_^
^6^ The battle in the 1gym -> Putting a race against the leader and then you have to defeat her
^7^ The same history that in the serie but extended (new episodes)
^8^ Sergio
^9^ Dragonite
^Evaluation^ A [10] for the O.I. HACK jeje

jc_rcw
August 28th, 2005, 12:45 PM
WOW awsome keep the good work:)

Davey-kun
August 28th, 2005, 12:49 PM
this is truely the best hack i have ever seen. it gets top rankings in everything. Especially the graphics! a GIANT well done to the Pokémon Arcoiris team. *claps* xD

theres only one word to sum this hack up......

AWSOME!

*gives rep*

Now for my part :P

^1^ LAPRAS
^2^ SUNFLORA
^3^ CORSOLA & MANTINE
^4^ skaters and bladers, more 2vs2 battles, and higher levels
^5^ CRISTAL CAVE sounds kwl! ^_^
^6^ i got nuthin!
^7^ ^ditto
^8^ Davey
^9^ Absol
^10^ A [10] for the O.I. HACK

-Dk

Sergio--
August 28th, 2005, 12:57 PM
PLEASE, JCrcw & Davey, edit your posts and include the little cuestionary filled '-_- and for the next users you only have to copy this in your post:
^1^
^2^
^3^
^4^
^5^
^6^
^7^
^8^
^9^
^NOTE^

Edit: A lot of thanks for your both opinions ^_^

jc_rcw
August 28th, 2005, 01:08 PM
^1^uhmm dunno maybe lapras
^2^maybe pidgeys
^3^magikarp
^4^make all the gyms like in the sereies(you already did though:P
^5^Maps: I want to be able to move through all the islands:)
^6^the last battle to be with Gary:)
^8^ juan
^9^ I have six look at my sig
^10^its an awsome hack

Davey-kun
August 28th, 2005, 01:16 PM
There! edited! that better? ^^

the O rly? owl
August 28th, 2005, 01:25 PM
^1^Representative pkmn of OI: Lapras & Lugia
^2^Most common pkmn of OI:
^3^Most com water pkmn of OI: Magikarp, Tentacool...
^4^Battles & trainers: more 2on2 battles...
^5^Maps: umm... a trainer tower somewhere on places like Manadrin Island?
^6^Your favorite part of the Orange league and how do you put in the game: My favourite episode is about Traceyand Scyther so put all bugs in the island such commons being Weedle and Caterpie then Ledyba and Spinarak then Venonat, Paras, and rares will be Heracross, Pinsir, Scyther and some more... also a SHINY SCYTHER as an event....
^7^Any other ideas: A nice battle tower somewhere with different tactics than before :)
^8^ Your name: Jade
^9^ Favorite pkmn: Too many to count so my fave is Lapras, Tropicus and Mew

Charon
August 28th, 2005, 01:34 PM
^1^ Lapras seems like the obvious choice... but maybe an orange coloured pokemon?
^2^ sentrets
^3^ Mantine, hoppip or tentacool
^4^ A good variety of types, eg even amounts of waters trainers, fire trainers...
^5^ Lots of lovely ruins to explore
^6^ The graphics
^7^ Uh... make sure you hide lots of items, I love finding them (:
^8^ Charon
^9^ Crobat
^NOTE^ Looking forward to this hack!

Alistair
August 28th, 2005, 02:19 PM
^1^ Crystal Onix
^2^ Sunkern/Sunflora and Yanma
^3^ Feebas and/or Mantine
^4^ Battle against a pink Ryhorn and Crystal Onix
^5^ The area where Celebi is in the movie
^6^ Everything
^7^ A new item called the PokéFinder. All you would need to do is edit the script of Item finder and fuse it with Sweet Scent. Also, maybe some new Pokéballs.
^8^ Geno
^9^ Chimecho
^NOTE^ This game is so awesome! I remember when you first posted this hack here. Also, I was asking if you were going to implant the E-Reader berries in the game. Anyway, keep up the great work on this hack!

Enix-Zae
August 28th, 2005, 10:34 PM
^1^ Lapras
^2^sunkern
^3^Tentacool
^4^dunno
^5^Maybe a place where you can only get to by flying?
^6^i dunno
^7^nope
^8^ Aviex
^9^ Crobat, charmeleon and gligar
^10^ 9.7/10

Smarties-chan
August 28th, 2005, 11:21 PM
^1^:I'll have to go with lapras
^2^:How about hoppip?
^3^:Most com water pkmn of OI: I guess I'll go with with the old good magikarp.
^4^:& trainers: More double battles and stronger pokemon.
^5^:Waterfalls! I just love waterfalls ^^
^6^: Dunno really since I missed that part of the anime.
^7^: Can't come up with anything else than a new type of pokeball that increases the chanses of catching a pokemon if your pokemon is weaker than the opponent.
^8^: Just read my username will ya? ^^
^9^: Wynaut! totodile and chikorita are also nice but, my absolute favourite is Wynaut!
^10^: This hack looks awesome and it really looks like you're doing your best to make a good hack out of this. You're one of the best hackers in all of PC *Gives rep*

Datriot
August 29th, 2005, 01:12 AM
^10^: This hack looks awesome and it really looks like you're doing your best to make a good hack out of this. You're one of the best hackers in all of PC *Gives rep*
I completely agree! Keep this up and can't wait for more screens!

Smarties-chan
August 29th, 2005, 01:38 AM
Wow this thread is stickied. When did that happen? Well it's pretty obvious this thread got stickied really. Well then keep the upadtes coming.

Sheepnut
August 29th, 2005, 01:51 AM
Pfft looks crap... Jokes its freaking awesome !!!!!!

gaara2k5
August 30th, 2005, 05:53 AM
This is going to be a realy cool hack. I can't wait for it to be finished

Good work!

^1^Representative pkmn of OI: (like charizard in red, pikachu in yellow or lugia in silver)

Lapras

^2^Most common pkmn of OI: (the pokemon that can be easiest of find, like RATATA in red and blue/green)

Pidgey's

^3^Most com water pkmn of OI: (the same but in the water, tentacool in RB)

Magikarp

^4^Battles & trainers: (anything about this)

Team Rocket Trainers

^5^Maps: (if you want a special cave (volcano, space...) or forests, rutes for fly... or if you want less grass or more waterfalls....)

a dragon cave where you can get dratini or dragonair

^6^Your favorite part of the Orange league and how do you put in the game,

The Last Battle of Ash against the orange crew leader, It would be cool if that would be the last battle.

A Battle Tower or some sort of a Pokemon leage that you can enter when you win the orange leage.

^8^ Your name

Dennis

^9^ Favorite pkmn

Dragonite/ Tauros

^10^ An evaluation

This is going to be the ebst hack ever!

bersuit
August 31st, 2005, 06:49 PM
Gooddddddddddddddddddddddd Workkkkkkkkkk Its Awesome How Its The Percent Of The Hack???

no_mercy
September 2nd, 2005, 08:08 AM
I.....I......I'm inpressed.how in the heck did you put those tiles in the game!?

1nintendofanZ
September 3rd, 2005, 03:11 PM
^1^Kingdra
^2^Oddish
^3^Horsea
^4^Battles & trainers:more Double battles better trainers
^5^Maps:Cave of the Crystal Onix
^6^Crystal Onix and all the water pokemon
^7^no comment
^8^1nintendofanZ
^9^Suicune and Blaziken
^10^ 10/10

Sergio--
September 4th, 2005, 03:09 AM
;) This game is so awesome! I remember when you first posted this hack here. Also, I was asking if you were going to implant the E-Reader berries in the game. Anyway, keep up the great work on this hack!
Thx, about the e-Reader berries, if in the ruby game is implanted it still be in the O.I.hack but if it isn't, ehh, dont know, if you say it is important and it is easy to install we try to implant it
^5^Maybe a place where you can only get to by flying?
Yes, some islands will be surrounded by cliffs so you only be able to enter flying
^6^: Dunno really since I missed that part of the anime.
Jjejej, Some people has lost that episodes, too. Well I hope you can play the OI soon instead watching the episodes
Gooddddddddddddddddddddddd Workkkkkkkkkk Its Awesome How Its The Percent Of The Hack???
Thx, and, uff about a 20% more or less
I.....I......I'm inpressed.how in the heck did you put those tiles in the game!?
With UNLZ,Unlz + patience= Wonders
what was that for? and erm..what does it mean XD
Nothing, dont worry, It is already solved, isnt? ;)

Numus is know making the events, so when it will be done I hope we publish the beta, by the moment I keep working anyway, i've make the minisprite of Scither, Golduck and cristal Onix

Davey-kun
September 4th, 2005, 03:15 AM
what was that for? and erm..what does it mean XD

bersuit
September 4th, 2005, 06:28 AM
You got the best hack ever sergio and aquiles, i m dreaming of a game of pokemon of the orange ligue and its coming true it comes to be the best hack of the PC whit pokemon bronze(cool screenshots) luck in hack boys

Sergio--
September 4th, 2005, 07:55 AM
You got the best hack ever sergio and aquiles, i m dreaming of a game of pokemon of the orange ligue and its coming true it comes to be the best hack of the PC whit pokemon bronze(cool screenshots) luck in hack boys
Thanks but remember to Numus, too xD

By the moment..
These are the stadistics:
(without counting my vote)

->1<-(Rep Pkm)
7xLapras Lugia Cristal onix, Kingdra
->2<-(+com Pkm)
2xSunflora, 2xPidgey, Sentret, Yanma, 2xSunkern, Hoppip, Odish
->3<-(+com wPkm)
Corsola, 3xMantine, 4xMagikarp, 3xTentacool, Hoppip, Feebas, Horsea
->4<-(Battles)
Surfers,Bladers, 4x2vs2, 2x+lev, Gym like in the series, differents types, Pink rhihorn and Cr Onix,TmRocket
->5<-(Maps)
2xCristal Cave, move throug all islands, trainer tower, ruins, Celebi's forest, Only fly accesing area, +Waterfalls, Dragon Cave
->6<-(Episodes)
#97-Bugs Island with a shiny scither, #111-Battle vs OLeague Leader
->7<-(...)
żDitto?, 2xBattle Tower, +Hidden items, PokeFinder, NewPokeball
->8<-(Votes) ----> 9
Davey, Juan, Jade, Charon, Geno, Aviex, SmartyArty, Dennis, 1nintendofanZ
->9<-(Favorite pkm)
Absol, Lapras, Tropius, Mew, 2xCrobat, Chimeco, Charmeleon, Gligar, Wynaut, totodile, chikorita, Dragonite ;) , Tauros, Suicune, Blaziken
->10<-(Evaluation) ----> 9.9
10 - 9.7 - 10

An advance of the history:
(this images arent the definitives)
http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/9671/cristalonix1ar.png (http://shn.webcindario.com/)
The Cristal Cave (episode: The Crystal Onix) -Sunburst Island-
http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/1866/golduck7ci.png (http://shn.webcindario.com/)http://www.serebii.net/anime/pictures/orange/091/326.jpeg (http://www.serebii.net/anime/pictures/orange/091.shtml)
Good battle Golduck!! (episode: Bye Bye Psiduck)
http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/1724/scithers2eh.png (http://shn.webcindario.com/)http://www.serebii.net/anime/pictures/orange/097/032.jpeg (http://www.serebii.net/anime/pictures/orange/097.shtml)
http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/1695/scithers22de.png (http://shn.webcindario.com/)http://www.serebii.net/anime/pictures/orange/097/059.jpeg (http://www.serebii.net/anime/pictures/orange/097.shtml)
Scither's forest (episode: Tracey Gets Bugged)

Dragon Lover
September 4th, 2005, 08:19 AM
Nice hack. Tell me if I got anything wrong in this question thingy or if you already decided.

1: Representative pkmn of OI: (like charizard in red, pikachu in yellow or lugia in silver)

Lapras.

2: Most common pkmn of OI: (the pokemon that can be easiest of find, like RATATA in red and blue/green)

Pidgeys.

3:Most com water pkmn of OI: (the same but in the water, tentacool in RB)

Feebas.

4: Battles & trainers: (anything about this)

Double battles.

5: Maps: (if you want a special cave (volcano, space...) or forests, rutes for fly... or if you want less grass or more waterfalls....)

A special seceret island you find after the league where you can find Dratinis, Dragonair and only in the deepest part VERY rarley Kingdra =P Also if Hoenn pokčmon work, Bagon, Swablu and Trapinch.

6: Your favorite part of the Orange league and how do you put in the game:

Dunno.

7: Any other ideas: (what you want to say)

If we return to our house after that then when you come out of the house he pops out of nowhere and challenges you.

8: Your name:

Jake.

9: Favorite pkmn:

Dragonite [Flygon if it can work =P].

10: An evaluation:
Good job!

Good Luck!

~DL~

Sunflorazumarill
September 4th, 2005, 11:41 AM
Here's my ideas for this! Greatly consider the Team Aqua ideas, the Gym Battle ideas, and the Water Pokémon ideas. Also consider Kyogre being one of the Legendary Pokémon in this game.

^1^ Representative pkmn of OI: Lapras, Lugia, Kyogre, Crystal Onix
^2^ Most common pkmn of OI: Sunflora, Jumpluff, Tropius, Gloom
^3^ Most com water pkmn of OI: Shellder, Staryu, Chinchou, Lotad, Spheal, Wailmer, Barboach, Magikarp, Feebas, Corphish, Carvanha, Seel, Krabby; have Pokémon such as Gastly, Duskull, Shuppet, and Misdreavus be found on the Ghost Ship.
^4^ Battles & Trainers: Battle the Orange Island Gym Leaders after competing in their events (such as Cissy's water race). Redo those events to rematch them with stronger teams (like in Emerald). (Look at my post of their teams on the first page.) Also include Double Battles, especially when facing Luana.
^5^ Maps: Have there be a Mystery Island where Team Aqua's Hideout is located. You have to fight your way through Team Aqua Grunts like you did in the Mandarin Island Warehouse.
^6^ Your favorite part of the Orange league and how do you put in the game: Not my favorite part, but on Mandarin Island (the huge city island), have Team Aqua be the one using a device to control all the Pokémon on the island. When you reach the end of the warehouse you fight Aqua Admin Shelly and Archie. Teams listed below.
^7^ Any other ideas: Have Team Aqua be found in places in the Orange Islands such as the Mandarin Island Warehouse and have a Hideout on an uncharted island. They're plan would be to try to capture Kyogre again, who appears on the Islands. In other words, have Team Aqua be the Team in this game.
^8^ Your name: Devin
^9^ Favorite Pokémon; In this case, Blastoise, Feraligatr, Swampert, Poliwrath, Politoed, Kingdra, Ludicolo, Walrein

Mandarin Island Warehouse Battles
Aqua Admin Shelly: L30 Starmie, L30 Mightyena, L30 Sharpedo
Aqua Leader Archie: L30 Mightyena, L30 Cloyster, L30 Golbat, L30 Sharpedo

Team Aqua Mystery Island Battles
Aqua Admin Shelly: L40 Starmie, L40 Mightyena, L40 Lanturn, L40 Sharpedo
Aqua Leader Archie: L45 Cloyster, L45 Mightyena, L45 Quagsire, L45 Crobat, L45 Sharpedo

Sergio--
September 4th, 2005, 01:21 PM
Nice hack. Tell me if I got anything wrong in this question thingy or if you already decided.~DL~

No, all of you will be able to keep answering, my before post was only a recopilation.

bersuit
September 4th, 2005, 07:33 PM
Sorry Sergio and Numus (i dont have a good memory XD) boys you have the best hack ever made (i remember a pokemon OIA for gb) but your hack its so pretty in all the forms , how long is ?? like red,silver or ruby??,

ahoa en espańol :D

seria una muy buena idea que cuando termines el juego puedas ir a pallet town y arededores y hablar con tu mama XD y tambien cosas q no susedan en la temporada de las ligas naranjas ,bueno suerte con el hack chicos.

bersuit
September 4th, 2005, 07:35 PM
Una buena idea seria q haya una conexion con las islas de fire red en su hack ....

Alistair
September 4th, 2005, 08:02 PM
Great screenshots, as usual. Also, I don't think the E-Reader berries are there by default, but I think you can get them by linking Ruby with FR/LG or Emerald and use the Berry Update.

the O rly? owl
September 4th, 2005, 09:30 PM
By the way, are we getting Shiny Scyther? Tracey's Scyther is a shiny.

the O rly? owl
September 5th, 2005, 02:51 AM
Sorry for doubleposting but I notice a stolen sprite on the hacks site.
http://shn.webcindario.com/hackroms.php

On the left bar, theres a blue bird with green feathers Hummird(?) is property of Pokemon Treasures and must be taken off your site right now.

Sheepnut
September 5th, 2005, 04:17 AM
Yeah remove it !!!! (message to short)

the O rly? owl
September 5th, 2005, 04:51 AM
I doublechecked with Mr Sparkzz that would you please remove that brown dragonlike - Tigriff and the purple dragonlike Wyvern. They are property of Pokemon Treasure.

Thanks.

mattgcn
September 5th, 2005, 04:55 AM
The griffin in the top left (Tigriff), the Wyvern in the bottom right (Wyvenom) and the blue hummingbird below Pokesho's stolen Treecko on the left bar (Humisher) must be removed immedietely.

And no, there is no way you can use them. At all.

AJUST
September 5th, 2005, 07:50 AM
The griffin in the top left (Tigriff), the Wyvern in the bottom right (Wyvenom) and the blue hummingbird below Pokesho's stolen Treecko on the left bar (Humisher) must be removed immedietely.

And no, there is no way you can use them. At all.

Those sprites are AWESOME. Especially Tigriff, some of the most professional I've seen.

mattgcn
September 5th, 2005, 08:16 AM
Yes, Tigriff was made by Cuddles of Pokemon Treasures. Humisher was made by Ket Shi and I think was refurbished by Dragonfree and Wyvenom was also done by Cuddles. THEY ARE NOT TO BE USED BY ANYONE, hence my post above saying to remove them IMMEDIATELY WHEN THIS MESSAGE IS SEEN from the site.

This is the second instance of uncredited/no permission use of Pokemon Treasures material in this thread, the first being the pyramid.

Sergio--
September 5th, 2005, 01:03 PM
seria una muy buena idea que cuando termines el juego puedas ir a pallet town y arededores y hablar con tu mama XD y tambien cosas q no susedan en la temporada de las ligas naranjas ,bueno suerte con el hack chicos.
-> It would be a good idea when U finish U'll be able to go to Pallete Town & that in the game happen things that dont happen in the O.League episodes, well luck with your hack guys!
It maybe possible a visit to Pallete Town and a battle tower in rute 1 bay maybe not >_<..., and in the hack will be a Parallel history and we include the two first movies, too.
Una buena idea seria q haya una conexion con las islas de fire red en su hack ....
->It would be a good idea put a conexion between the fire red islands in your hack...
->Intenta editar en vez de postear doble y no, no tienen sentido las islas de FR en el pkmArcoiris
First you can edit your post instead double post... and not, definitily in the Orange Islands hack there wont placed the FR Islands

By the way, are we getting Shiny Scyther? Tracey's Scyther is a shiny.
I haven't sure yet, but in the series the Tracey's scither have the same colour of the rest

____ :pokeball:____
This is the second instance of uncredited/no permission use of Pokemon Treasures material in this thread, the first being the pyramid:
I dont know how explain it but i understand perfectly the situation cause somebody haves already use my graffics (my work...) without permission, but is Numus who cares the web Page, and one thing is the OIhack and another the Sprihack page, anyway in the bottom of the web it is telled who created the design of the page, you should put in contact with they, anyhow I will speak inmediately about this with Numus. About the pyramid you should know that we we only based in your pyramid like a beginnig but in the game it will not look alike in anything. So if you speak with the person who takes charge of the web design those sprites will be changed inmediately, but I cant do anything more because i dont take charge in the web at all.
____ :pokeball:____
Those sprites are AWESOME. Especially Tigriff, some of the most professional I've seen.
PD: I think that toohttp://www.pokecommunity.com/images/icons/icon10.gif

bersuit
September 5th, 2005, 05:17 PM
Esta bien lo editare la proxima vez... ahora si otra idea que tal vez te, un item como la bicicleta que se llame "equipo de escalar" con este puedas ir a ciertos lugares oh que sea una HM estaria bueno para el gimnasio en el que ash escala y despues ase la carrera.
Bueno me despido y espero que se ocurran algunas ideas mas adiossss!!!

mattgcn
September 7th, 2005, 12:30 PM
Well, if you're still using it as a base, but not directly the same, you should still give credit (To- Cuddles of Pokemon Treasures)

Well, I'll need another little chatty with Numus...

EDIT: BTW, AJUST..Where do you get those trainer-card stickers from FRLG? I haven't reached that point in my game, so...

Krusty
September 7th, 2005, 02:49 PM
Use unLZ, I've seen 'em with that if your just talking about the pictures, but if it's in game then it should be on *I think* Island 5 in a house, a little boy gives 'em to you.

Anyway I never really like the anime at all, but this game looks absolutely amazing, nice tileset changes, minisprites (Scyther!! :classic: ), everything. I will be playing this one... when it comes out of course :P.

mattgcn
September 7th, 2005, 06:41 PM
I don't enough patience from UNLZ...or to actually reach the goals to get the highe level stickers...well, if anyone sees them PM me please.

Sergio--
September 9th, 2005, 02:30 PM
Esta bien lo editare la proxima vez... ahora si otra idea que tal vez te, un item como la bicicleta que se llame "equipo de escalar" con este puedas ir a ciertos lugares oh que sea una HM estaria bueno para el gimnasio en el que ash escala y despues ase la carrera.
Bueno me despido y espero que se ocurran algunas ideas mas adiossss!!!
Diooos, tu me lees la mente!!!! pues si gracias a la bici vas a poder desfiar al 2ş lider (navel island) no cuento más... en fin xaval, piensa, estrujate q tnes buenas ideas!!! t envio mi msn va?

Seb
September 9th, 2005, 07:32 PM
I will wait the BETA, esta fabuloso!!, este va a ser uno de los mejores hackroms

mattgcn
September 9th, 2005, 07:51 PM
It appears the board erased the thread, blocked the thread to non-users or deleted the section, but I can no longer see my thread concerning the stolen sprites on the site, nor can I register to repost it. If you will absolutely, not remove PTs sprites, or let me send my plea to remove them, then you are bad person in my books, and I hope you get banned from here when you return,whoever-runs-the-site-forums for this hack. Just remove the sprites before more desperate measures must be taken.

.::Tsunami::.
September 9th, 2005, 11:18 PM
nice i love this, this is so cool!! 10/10

bersuit
September 10th, 2005, 06:47 PM
Jajaja soy re bueno XD!!!! tenes email??? asi podemos hablar mas sin contar mas al os otros bah ... si eso es lo q queres!!! hacemeun pm y avisame sergio tengo muchas ideas!!!

mattgcn
September 12th, 2005, 12:45 PM
k, they've been taken down, and I'm happy

codes
September 13th, 2005, 08:54 PM
Wow it looks great but theres something thats tripping me out arcoiris means rainbow not orange o.O how can you actually translate rainbow into orange, no puedes hablar espańol e ingles correcto oh que?

Pazuzu
September 15th, 2005, 12:07 PM
By a request from Aquiles via PM, this thread is now closed until further notice.

~closed by request~

Aquiles: Just PM me whenever you want this re-opened.