PDA

View Full Version : Truth or Dare

Kayleigh
January 22nd, 2004, 10:01 PM
After reading some posts in frostweaver's Memory Album thread, I saw some where people were telling some of their Truth or Dare stories. ^_^; I guess there used to be a thread like that at the old PC. Well, here you can tell your stories about crazy or funny dares that you or your friends have done. Nothing innapropriate, though. =P

Frostweaver
January 22nd, 2004, 10:04 PM

*wants to say that he has never played truth or dare before*
*feels good that someone read all the quotes in the album*
*is touched ^_^ *

igtica
January 23rd, 2004, 02:36 AM
lol interesting idea...though sound like more of a game :p

Kayleigh
January 23rd, 2004, 06:43 AM
Nah, not a game. ^_^ You just tell stories! Though, we could make it into one. I've played virtual truth or dare in a chatroom before, lol. It's pretty fun.

Phantom Angel
January 23rd, 2004, 07:25 AM
I think I have heard this topic somewhere...=/
There is already old topic.(I think)

Kairi
January 23rd, 2004, 08:58 AM
How do you do a dare though? Thats what always confuses me. o_o;; Im not afraid of truth though. ;p

Frostweaver
January 23rd, 2004, 10:14 AM

*knows that she's not afraid of truth because she has nothing to tell o_o*
*knows that according to the past it's pretty much a story thread of truth/dare, not actually playing truth or dare*

Kayleigh
January 23rd, 2004, 11:49 AM
How do you do a dare though? Thats what always confuses me. o_o;; Im not afraid of truth though. ;p

I guess it's basically like real life, except virtual. (If that made sense. >_>) You could dare someone to uhh.. *shrugs* Truth might be the best thing for a virtual game, unless someone could think of ideas that wouldn't really bother people if they did it. ^_^; (Like you wouldn't want them to be dared to SPAM somewhere or send PMs to someone saying they love them, etc.) Whatever you think would work best.. But at the moment this thread is still for stories. o.o

baby*j
January 23rd, 2004, 12:24 PM
Me and about 8 or 9 classmates played that in the 7th grade. It was
wild. The craziest thing I did was kiss this guy ... there were extreme
challenges like a lap dance however ...

Geometric-sama
January 23rd, 2004, 10:15 PM
I used to play Truth or Dare, and I always chose Truth. I was scared to do the dares.

jynx
January 24th, 2004, 02:21 AM
i LIKE tRUTH OR dARE!
but somehow my house mistress knew that we have been playing it and said that the whole school should not play it.
No one ever play that again...

^^NICK^^ v.2.0
January 24th, 2004, 12:56 PM
I think I have heard this topic somewhere...=/
There is already old topic.(I think)
It was a topic on the old pC, started by me. That's how I remember. One time i was dared to kiss this girl, but i didn't like her. I thought about kissing her cheeck, then hair, cuz cheeck was too close for me. I ended up not kissing her. Another time, I french kissed my best friend, and her boyfriend [also my best friend] found out.

Igglybuddy
January 24th, 2004, 04:41 PM
Heh, I never liked playing that game, since if you chose dare they'd tell you to kiss someone or flash passing cars...and with truth, they'd always ask you who you had a crush on. Idiots.

I suppose it could be fun in the right company, but eh. :P

Roxas
January 24th, 2004, 04:49 PM
for me, truth is easier cause i ,first, have nothing to talk about, and, second, always tell the thruth no matter what. so if i choose truth, they're already gonna know the answer. :laugh: but, with dare, they dare us to do some sick stuff...... *vomits* :laugh:

Dizzy
January 24th, 2004, 08:59 PM
Heh, I never liked playing that game, since if you chose dare they'd tell you to kiss someone or flash passing cars...and with truth, they'd always ask you who you had a crush on. Idiots.

LOL omg.... Where did you get that from... well leave the Kiss Part out but the Flashing cars was a mind reader... that happened to one of my friends once... she got caught because she flashed the POLICE LOL... it's really not funny But it was....

22sa
January 24th, 2004, 09:04 PM
Oh ya, truth games. :) :\ The question is always like "If you have to have sex with so and so's mom or so and so, who would you choose?" ...

Kayleigh
January 24th, 2004, 09:06 PM
I remember when I played truth or dare in this chatroom, some people had to PM a person and say they loved them without telling them it was a dare. Also, I had to type random stuff in the chatroom in capital letters. XD Weird stuff too that didn't even make sense, lol. But it was funny once everyone learned that it was a dare.

John Denver
January 25th, 2004, 03:25 PM
I've never played truth or dare

*cause I'm boring*

and I know if one day that I did I'd rue it for the rest of my life, I can't wait!

I was once dared to scream on the top of my lungs a, certain male organ, and I did...many times, to a teacher...it was funny...

BOO ya!

Kairyu
January 26th, 2004, 03:24 AM
I think I played Truth or Dare at least once in my lackluster life. But my group made it so interesting to the point that if you were unable to answer the question (ie: you chose not to) or backed out on a dare you would have suffer some kind of punishment, like 20 pinches to the arm or something worse depending on the truth or dare>_<.

Cool part was, the game never got sexually vulgar or anything. I think the worst dare I had was to wrestle one of my friends until one was pinned (My friend, which was over 220 lbs and me being 145 lbs at the time.) And yes, it was a painful match and of course I lost...

###
January 26th, 2004, 04:30 AM

flash passing cars, LOL. That's funny.

Miyu-chan
January 26th, 2004, 06:27 PM
If they flashed me, I'll get out and sue them. o_O;

John Denver
January 26th, 2004, 06:42 PM
I wouldn't...

*hehehe*

BOO ya!

Kayleigh
January 27th, 2004, 07:37 AM
Lol. #_#

Well, I think I'd call the police first, then once they're in jail start getting ready to sue them for tons of money. They mentally disturbed and abused me! XD Hey, it worked for that lady at McDonalds when that pickle fell out of her hamburger and 'burned her chin'.

Nah, j/k. =P

IceKitten
January 30th, 2004, 01:57 PM
Can we play Truth or Dare? ^ ^

22sa
January 30th, 2004, 02:00 PM
Me want to! I pick truth! ^_^;;

100marios
January 30th, 2004, 02:01 PM
Can we play Truth or Dare? ^ ^
That would be kinda odd to play on PC hehe, and I think this thread would have to be changed to the games section (I forgot the actual name of it) for that to happen. I think this thread is for experiences with truth or dare.

22sa
January 30th, 2004, 02:04 PM
That would be kinda odd to play on PC hehe, and I think this thread would have to be changed to the games section (I forgot the actual name of it) for that to happen. I think this thread is for experiences with truth or dare.
Bleh, we did lay truth and dare on PC before though, suprising because it didn't turn out so evil for the most part. XD

IceKitten
January 30th, 2004, 02:18 PM
Me want to! I pick truth! ^_^;;
R u a female?

ne?

igtica
January 30th, 2004, 02:21 PM
lol ooo good one tig......

Kairi
January 30th, 2004, 02:30 PM
R u a female?

ne?Darn, I wanted to ask him something for truth. Nyah. =P Next time, 22sa, next time ;p

22sa
January 30th, 2004, 02:34 PM
R u a female?

ne?
No, I have a female twin sister but I'm not...

Frostweaver
January 30th, 2004, 02:38 PM
*can we boot 22sa out of the game because she lied on a truth?*

22sa
January 30th, 2004, 02:40 PM
*can we boot 22sa out of the game because she lied on a truth?*
*Blinks* Why would I lie about my gender? =P

Kayleigh
January 30th, 2004, 03:25 PM
Lol, I don't mind if we play Truth or Dare on this thread also. ^_^ It can be for both stories and the game!

22sa
January 30th, 2004, 03:29 PM
Lol, I don't mind if we play Truth or Dare on this thread also. ^_^ It can be for both stories and the game!
Alright! =)

Who wants to go next? =P Or story anyone? =D

IceKitten
January 30th, 2004, 03:50 PM
*Stares randomly into space while twidling his thumbs humming to himself minding his own business*

22sa
January 30th, 2004, 03:51 PM
Heh, I guess that's a no for the moment. =P

Roxas
January 30th, 2004, 03:54 PM
OOOO!! me! i pic truth, also! :laugh:

22sa
January 30th, 2004, 04:00 PM
YAY! Oh wait, someone else, other-than-me, ask questions 'cause I suck at asking questions. =P

Roxas
January 30th, 2004, 04:11 PM
eh, Oro? just ask a question or i'll ask myself one....u left me no choice!

Me#1: hmmm.....do u like ally?
Me#2: NO, U MORON! I LOVE ALLY! *points to sig* :laugh:

heehee.....

22sa
January 30th, 2004, 04:16 PM
Heh, That's what I would've asked you, except switch "like" for "love". Now I gotta think of a new one...

Oo... Do you like everything in your signature above the "I LOVE ALLY!!"? :P

Roxas
January 30th, 2004, 04:33 PM
deppends, what u mean......everything above the "I LOVE ALLY!!!" part is my kenshin pics, my post, the person that posted above my post. :laugh: but if u mean the Kenshin pics, then ya. i like them

22sa
January 30th, 2004, 04:36 PM
deppends, what u mean......everything above the "I LOVE ALLY!!!" part is my kenshin pics, my post, the person that posted above my post. :laugh: but if u mean the Kenshin pics, then ya. i like them
Heh, below your post, so yes your Kenshin pics. =P

Miyu-chan
January 30th, 2004, 04:38 PM
Ooo~! Can I go? Only Truth though. n_n;

22sa
January 30th, 2004, 04:40 PM
Ooo~! Can I go? Only Truth though. n_n;
Okay! Do you think Kenshin really likes Ally like he says he does? XD

Miyu-chan
January 30th, 2004, 04:44 PM
Yes~~ He seems a quite...obsesive. (sp?) XD

22sa
January 30th, 2004, 04:47 PM
Yea I think so too, he keeps reminding everyone why he likes Ally hehe. Want another "truth"? =P

Kayleigh
January 30th, 2004, 07:01 PM
I'll take a dare, just to see how bad they are. =P I'm a brave person, lol.

Miyu-chan
January 30th, 2004, 07:07 PM
Me wanna another truth! o_O; And...Kayleigh...I dare you to go into PC's chat (on the tool bar) and say that you're from outer space. x_x;

22sa
January 30th, 2004, 07:36 PM
Me wanna another truth! o_O; And...Kayleigh...I dare you to go into PC's chat (on the tool bar) and say that you're from outer space. x_x;
oo Aliens Exist XD

Okay, here's another simple question!! "Were you going to show up at the prom that's going on right now?" =P

Frostweaver
January 30th, 2004, 07:39 PM
*wants to answer: Frostweaver should never attend a single party in this life... however he knows that this goal of his is bound to fail as his parents will force him to go to grad... ugh*

22sa
January 30th, 2004, 07:42 PM
*wants to answer: Frostweaver should never attend a single party in this life... however he knows that this goal of his is bound to fail as his parents will force him to go to grad... ugh*
Yes, I think it will fail definately. =P

Miyu-chan
January 30th, 2004, 07:46 PM
It's today? I thought it was on Febuary... o_o;

22sa
January 30th, 2004, 07:51 PM
It's today? I thought it was on Febuary... o_o;
lol!!!! Nope it was originally suppose to be ont he 23rd I think but then I requested it be on the 30th when all major midterms and finals are over with and Dizzy had exams this last week too so he made it today. XD =P

Kayleigh
January 30th, 2004, 08:04 PM
Lol, okay. XD Umm... I'll do it now. *sweat drop*

IceKitten
January 31st, 2004, 05:34 AM
Lol, okay. XD Umm... I'll do it now. *sweat drop*
LOL!!!!! now thats what I call sarcasm XD

Kayleigh
January 31st, 2004, 09:54 AM
I did it, but no one even seemed to notice. One guy said 'y?', but I think that he was talking to someone else. >_>; Lol, it was funny though. Good thing no one I knew was there.

Anyone want me to give them a truth or dare? }:D Muuhoohahahaa.

100marios
January 31st, 2004, 09:56 AM
I did it, but no one even seemed to notice. One guy said 'y?', but I think that he was talking to someone else. >_>; Lol, it was funny though. Good thing no one I knew was there.

Anyone want me to give them a truth or dare? }:D Muuhoohahahaa.
?.....well, that's an interesting new smiley face hehe....
I guess I'll watch the excitement!

Kayleigh
January 31st, 2004, 10:04 AM
Lol, my friend used it one time during a chat, and I just remembered it... ^_^; It looks kinda funny.

Anyways, you're not going to try a dare or truth?

100marios
January 31st, 2004, 10:34 AM
Lol, my friend used it one time during a chat, and I just remembered it... ^_^; It looks kinda funny.

Anyways, you're not going to try a dare or truth?
Well sure! That is, if anyone can something for me to do hehe.

22sa
January 31st, 2004, 03:08 PM
Well sure! That is, if anyone can something for me to do hehe.
Do you have a scanner?

100marios
January 31st, 2004, 03:12 PM
Do you have a scanner?
No sorry, I have one but it's not hooked up at the moment...

22sa
January 31st, 2004, 03:16 PM
No sorry, I have one but it's not hooked up at the moment...
Okay lol, I was going to dare you to write "I was dared to do this" on a piece of paper, scan it, than make a poll in Mixed Poll Voting asking "How is my printing?" and attach it to that. =D

100marios
January 31st, 2004, 03:23 PM
Okay lol, I was going to dare you to write "I was dared to do this" on a piece of paper, scan it, than make a poll in Mixed Poll Voting asking "How is my printing?" and attach it to that. =D
...............well that's interesting hehe, I wouldn't of thought of that!

Wings
January 31st, 2004, 05:21 PM
what are u talking about?are we still on the topic?

later, wings

22sa
January 31st, 2004, 05:55 PM
what are u talking about?are we still on the topic?

later, wings
The topic is Truth or Dare, just read a couple pages back and you'll get what's going on. ;) :P

Roxas
February 1st, 2004, 07:40 AM

:laugh: yup.....i call myself obsesive, also...heehee.....Oro? *goes into room full of pictures of ally and starts chanting "ally" over a fire* :laugh:

22sa
February 1st, 2004, 11:25 AM
:laugh: yup.....i call myself obsesive, also...heehee.....Oro? *goes into room full of pictures of ally and starts chanting "ally" over a fire* :laugh:
lol, I can almost picture that right now.

Kenshin11212 while staring into the fire: "Ally... Where are you?"

:P

Roxas
February 1st, 2004, 02:14 PM
Oro? i'm not THAT obsessed....Oro? am i?

22sa
February 1st, 2004, 02:56 PM
Oro? i'm not THAT obsessed....Oro? am i?
Heh, I'm just kidding. I don't even think you're obsessed. =P

Roxas
February 1st, 2004, 03:06 PM
Heh, I'm just kidding. I don't even think you're obsessed. =P

that's so nice; saying that i'm not obsessed, even though i am. :laugh: well....uhmm.....*lookst at thread name* shouldnt we be doing the truth or dare thing? i chose dare! dare me to do something!.....uhm.....Oro? dare me! Oro?