PDA

View Full Version : The Lu Fei Army

Lu Fei 21
June 4th, 2005, 06:14 PM
This begins with a young man named Lu Fei (just so you all know that I am Lu Fei). His family consists of Lu Bu older brother, Sun Jian oldest brother of the three, Lu Chung the father, Sun Ming a.k.a. Lady Wu, uncle Gongsunzan (father's side), uncle Ma Teng (mother's side), and his cousins Zhao Yun, Ma Chao, and Ma Dai. Lu Chung was a great leader but when he was killed by Yuan Shao's father, Lu Fei got mad, after the death the family split up and went their seperate ways. Sun Jian stayed with his
mother in Wu, Lu Bu went to serve some lord, and Lu Fei went to his father's old province of Yue Ling (a real province) to go start his own country, avenge his father, and at the same time make his father proud that he will unify China. Every ruler's dream is to unify China, some have good personalities to unify China; others don't, such as Dong Zhou.

Ooc: Now this is were you guys and/or girls come in. Your job is to be my loyal vassals that will serve me to the very end, and it is also to help me unify China out of the wars that have struck out on itself, I want to unify China to make it a better place, a peaceful country. Now you all can choose to be what kind of warriors. There are many different types of warriors you can be. Such as a General, a Strategist, and a Warlord, well I will only have one Warlord, to see if you are good enough I will want to hear some things from you (look below).

Strategist/Warlord:
First tell me if you wanna be my warlord or strategist.
Then tell me how are you capable of being a warlord. If it's a strategist then you're in, you don't need to tell me if you're capable because it's only for the warlord.
Weapon can be anything.

Warrior:
Weapon can be anything.
For the warrior there is really no high or low position, I treat evey one the same, with respect and some discipline.

Archer
Heck you could even be an archer general if you want.

Form

Name:
Weapon: (anything but guns claws or mythical junk like that, just the basics swords, spears, axes, mideval stuff like that, and it can be fans if you want also, but if you can think of something that you want ask me and see if I will agree with it, most likely I will). Also no weapons from Japan sorry, but this is China.
Personality: (Anything but bloodlust, dangerous, or independent because I will not have that in my army, that will only lead you to your death, if not then I will make sure it does.)
Description: Please make it in the old ages of China, not anything else. Remeber that this is around 200 AD.).
Family: (Optional)
Horse?: (It's your choice to ride a horse or not, it doesn't make a diference really, only you will move faster).
Skills: (Optional)
Character: (You can be an original character or a made up character, your choice). (But you can't be my uncles or my brothers they will NOT be in my army, but you CAN be my cousins if you want, I will just treat you different beacuse you're family).
Other: (Optional)

Mine:

Name: Lu Fei
Age: 18 Can never grow older thanks to a certain magic, he can get smarter and stronger but not older. (Sorry but this only happened to Lu Fei)
Weapon: My father's weapons they are just like Lu Bu's Halberd only better, and there is two of them.
Personaity: Kind, strong, and strong willed.
Description: Blue and Black armor, the little head piece that Lu Bu has, but it's green, brown eyes, black hair, 7ft tall, and silver clothing.
Family: I already told you, if you payed attention.
Horse?:Yes The other Red Hare (which is the fastest horse in China).
Skills: Magic from Zhang Jiao, the abillity to never age, and the strength of 100 men on the battle field.
Character: I made him up.
Other: (Optional)

One more thing before we start this I would like 8 more people to join if that's possible please, and thank you, just follow the rules, and we'll have a good time.

Tapioca
June 5th, 2005, 07:25 AM
..........creative. This is based on Dynasty Warriors huh? I got one, and the name explains it straight out. And I think that this needs a little more on the plot, but besides that, good job. Ill join.

name: Tai Motomu
weapon: Fear Pike
personality: likes to have fun. and can get hyper.
description: http://www.gamemag.ru/pics/9418-12_dynasty_warriors.jpg
just with a pike
family: none
horse: black...dead black.
skills: really fast cause shes small, and real skinny
character: made up
other: ...no

Lu Fei 21
June 5th, 2005, 08:56 AM
That's good your in, but I'm sorry there is no horse that is faster than Rade Hare in China.

~~Kratos-Chan~~
June 5th, 2005, 04:14 PM
ok, I'll join...
Name: Ma Chao
Weapon: Stallion Fury
Personality: (mostly sticking to the actual book XD) Courageous and proud, he is also wary with a keen attention to detail. He is usually bold and daring on the battlefield.
Description:Pretty much his DW3 costume. I'll put a pic if I can find one. O__O ..and here is his description in the book, Three Kingdoms: "His face was like flawless jade; his eyes gleamed like shooting stars. He had a powerful torso, brawny arms, a lusty stomach, and a supple waist." :/ soo yeah...
Family: Ehh, well Lu Fei already explained it. ^^
Horse: the Shadow Horse. A horse with a midnight black coat and a harness with a moon symbol on it. It is faster than a regular horse, and gives the rider the ability to ride it without being dismounted.
Skiilz: Is a master of spear techniques, and has amazing skills with horses.
Character: Completely original character,('cept for teh family thing) ya bettah believe it. ;)
Other: ....Justice will prevail! XD

. . .

Tapioca
June 6th, 2005, 06:42 AM
ok, Ill change my stuff then. TT__TT

Lu Fei 21
June 6th, 2005, 08:12 AM
Ok ~~Kratos-Chan~~ your in.

Zabuza
June 14th, 2005, 07:24 PM
I waht to join to.

Name: Toboe
Weapons: kunia, shuriken, and a sword
Personality: serious
Description: tall man with red cloths, black boots, and a orange bandage with a symbol of a moon on it (he use it on his forehead.)
Family: only one brother
Horse: he dose not have.
Skills: kunai and shuriken fast throw.
Character: made up
Other: no

Lu Fei 21
June 20th, 2005, 09:05 AM
Oh I'm sorry Zabuza, ya your in.

Dream Illusionist
June 20th, 2005, 01:29 PM
Cool! I'll join too, then. ;)

Name: Valencia
Weapons: Maces
Personality: Calm and relaxed. A bit timid.
Description: tall girl with red cloths, black boots, and a orange bandage with a symbol of a moon on it (she uses it on hes forehead.)
Family: All dead.
Horse: Snow white
Skills: Enchant and make other male soldiers to defect (sometimes)
Character: made up
Other: The relation is yet unknown, but is believed that she has some connection with Diao Chan.

I would like to be a strategist, please.

Lu Fei 21
June 21st, 2005, 12:08 PM
Well you sound good except for I have one question, is your character a girl or a guy? Because your description says its a he, but then with the other it says you are a girl, so just tell me what you are and your in. :D The clothes for your character are good enough so, yes you can be my strategist. :D That would be awsome if your character was a girl, because then I would have a girl strategist, but it all depends on what YOU want your character to be.

Dream Illusionist
June 30th, 2005, 12:04 PM
Yeah, it's a girl. Sorry, my mistake

Jaybob
June 30th, 2005, 12:28 PM
Form

Name: Sun Xeng
Weapon: Fans (he he easy to use)
Personality: Kind hearted but gets annoyed if someone he likes gets hurt
Description: Sun Xeng is a very hyper young man who acts like Sun Shang Xiang and Sun Ce
Family: Tai moto (if possible if not then Sun CE and Sun Shang Xiang)
Horse?: Hex Mark
Skills: Can cast magic of life?? if not the can fight in different ways
Character: Made Up
Other: Little is known about sun Xeng except that he is from the Sun family of Wu

Lu Fei 21
July 2nd, 2005, 04:43 PM
Ok you are in then. So that will make you my family member if you are related to the Sun Family, remember my older bro is Sun Jian. But what I just told Kasanai Tsumi I'm am the only one who can have Red Hare, and also you can't use magic, unless if you want a specific type of magic, I might allow it. So just change some stuff and your in squall.

Tapioca
July 2nd, 2005, 06:27 PM
ok, I fixed my first post. could we start now?

~~Kratos-Chan~~
July 2nd, 2005, 07:07 PM
XD Well, Lu Fei said that he wanted 8 more people to join along with him, so that means we would need...3 more people to join, right?

Jaybob
July 3rd, 2005, 10:49 AM
Ok i have edited my form LF

Lu Fei 21
July 5th, 2005, 02:55 PM
Thank you, and I think you should just different fighting styles, sorry. You guys can start whenever you want. More people can join later. I want you to start off with a story on how you got in my army (either by relation, or by force, or even by your own free will, or something else that you think it should be). The least you can make is one good paragraph. Such as ~~Kratos-Chan~~ and squall. You two would make up a story on the relation, the others you guys will have to think of something. So just start off with a litttle story and then we can go on from there. :D

Jaybob
July 6th, 2005, 02:46 AM
OOC: ok then here we go

IC: "Lu Fei!" I called as i ran up to him worrying about the army heading towards us.
"Lu Fei we are being attacked my brother!" I said walking towards the window.
"look outside we need to gather an army quickly" I said
"Allow me to help you my brother" I said with a tone in his voice as if he was ready to fight with all his might.

Lu Fei 21
July 6th, 2005, 01:34 PM
Squall did you read what I posted? I said to start off with a little story of how you got in my army. Also you put down Sun Xeng as your character, not Sun Jian, so you can't be my brother. Just put down what should be put down ok. Same goes for the rest of you. Make sure you read what I post!

Jaybob
July 7th, 2005, 05:20 AM
OOC: I'm sorry i thought that meant i was related to you really sorry. I dont know what to put for the passage? are me and kratos chan related? oh i am so confused.

Lu Fei 21
July 7th, 2005, 04:38 PM
Ok that's alright, but what I'm saying is that you are my family member, since you said you are related to the Sun Family, but you won't be my brother, just make up what you would want to be like a distant cousin, or something like that. You have many options, but you can't be an uncle to me since you will probably be younger than Lu Fei, so just pick whatever comes to your mind. Kratos Chan is playing Ma Chao, and I posted that Ma Chao's father Ma Teng is my uncle, so that makes me and Kratos Chan cousins (in the game of course). For the passage just put why you joined my army, it's not that hard. Remember everybody one paragraph is the least, sorry but I need just one solid paragraph to let us continue. You can make as many paragraphs as you want, I'm just asking for the least to be one good paragraph.

Jaybob
July 8th, 2005, 03:07 AM
OOC: Oh Ok i get it now lol sorry.

IC: I am Lu Fei's Distant cousin. He called for help so I came immediatly. I came to help him to avenge his father (my uncle) and to unify China. I am good as a war lord i can make good strategies as well so If you think I am worthy I shall help you. I am good as a warlord because I trained at the school of Martial arts so I know different fighting moves and then I went to a stratgey school and learnt of different strategies to use against my enemiy and I passed my exams for both schools

Lu Fei 21
July 9th, 2005, 08:21 PM
Well since you were confused I'm gonna give it to you. Now that is good a distant cousin, I see that you saw what I last posted but that's alright you can be a distant cousin. I will accept the paragraph since it's pretty much in general speak but I will still accept it. Also you can be a Warlord, if you just add some more details why you should be my Warlord. Like who you trained with, or in this case studdied with? Who was your tutor? Just put a little more detail and you can be my Warlord. Also even though you are my cousin (in rp) I'm not gonna let you become a Warlord because of that reason, because you know I will treat all my loyal generals the same, I will treat every one like they are my family. So that would be unfair if I let you be a Warlord because your my cousin. You know, so I try to be fair, now you just need some more detail inot it and your our Warlord.

Jaybob
July 10th, 2005, 01:27 AM
OOC: Ok Lu Fei i have edited my post please read

Lu Fei 21
July 11th, 2005, 06:28 PM
:surprised .......Wow that is pretty good I like it! :D Now let us get the others to do the same and we can start! So come on people lets get to posting.

Jaybob
July 12th, 2005, 08:59 AM
OOC: yay i did good for once lol

Lu Fei 21
July 12th, 2005, 10:46 AM
lol ya! Ok poeple c'mon already POST. :(

Dream Illusionist
July 16th, 2005, 05:58 PM
Okay then...

It was Summer. As usual, I was collecting funds for a cause. This time it was an orphanage. I traveled across China. But in one town, while passing by, I heard the conversation of people about this warrior striving to unify China, that was named Lu Fei. I didn't interess much until I returned home. There, a person was waiting for me.
"Mom! You're here!"-I shouted, hugging my mother.
We had a large conversation about what we had been doing until then, she talked to me about Lu Fei. I told her I didn't care much, and she replied that I coould serve as a strategist, as I had great skill. I asked her why. The answer was...

"Well, you know, he's Lu Bu's brother."
I stood up, braking my cup of tea.
"He's what?!"
"Yes..."
"Well then, I will have to help then. Goodbye mother."-I said, saddling my horse and leaving to his castle.

Lu Fei 21
July 18th, 2005, 12:10 PM
Dang........ :surprised I'm in shock. That was good Sylph :D I like it. Can't wait to know why you wanted to serve the younger brother of Lu Bu! :D

Tapioca
July 19th, 2005, 08:34 AM
occ: Ill start too

ic: "Why does there have to be wars?" I heard a little kid say to his mother while leaving for battle. "To sort thing out. Kind of like a disagreement." the mother resopnded. I tried not to listen, but that statement by the child stayed with me. Why does there have to be wars...? I shook my head, and continued down the road.

I squeezed my horses reins tighter, thinking about it. "Whats the point...?" I asked myself.

~3 days later~

"Where do we sign up!?" I said, looking around. The camp was full of more people than I expected, and I didnt see another girl anywhere. I finnaly saw a line-thing, and approached it. "Uh...is tis where we sigh up for the army?" I asked the guy everyone was talking to.

He looked at me, and then said, "Well, wow old are you? You seem very young for the army." I ignored the comment on my size, and said, "Kasani Tsumi. Sign me up." and I walked away to find a good camp site.

Lu Fei 21
July 21st, 2005, 06:22 AM
Remember Kasanai that you are gonna put how you joined my army, but that is a good start non-the-less.

Jaybob
July 22nd, 2005, 05:04 AM
OOC: does this mean we can start now?

Lu Fei 21
July 23rd, 2005, 04:27 PM
Patience Squall we need the other two to write thier stories then we can start. Kasanai that's even better! Now when we get later in the story, then I will want you to put in a way for you to get as one of my generals, because, I want all of you to be a general, or strategist, or Warlord, but anyway, my point is, I'm not gonna have a soldier, but for Kasanai I'll make an exception, if she does something later in the story. My idea would be that during one battle, I become foolish and get right in the middle of it, then out of no where, one of the enemy soldiers try to cut me from behind, and all of a sudden Kasanai kills him and protects me. Then blah blah blah, I talk to her and appoint her as one of my Generals. Well it doesn't matter whatever you want Kasanai, that was just an idea, I just need to appoint you for some reason to be my general, but that will happen when we start ok! ;)

Zabuza
July 30th, 2005, 09:04 PM
ooc: This is how I joied. Hope this is better than the other I wrote.

It was a normal day I was walking when I sudenly hear some people talking about a man that was searching for people to help him unify China, they said that this man called Lu Fei had gone t a battle whit an army of 60 warriors against one empire tat had around 1000-1500 and he won they killed althe 1000 enemies and of his army only 8 soldiers die that day. "It looks like he must be very strong if hecan do things like that I think I will help him besides this can be fun" I said " can someone tell me where can I sign-up for this? I will like to sign-up quik before I miss te chance."

Sima Yi's Apprentice
August 4th, 2005, 03:38 PM
Name: Gan Liao
Weapon: Okay, I need to explain. Basically it is two of Gan Ning's-style swords connected at the handles. That would make it a double-sided sword. Basically, think of Cao Pi's weapon, but replace those swords with Gan Ning's.
Personality: Calculative, enjoys to train, seeks a future where he has a name for himself. Easy to get along with, but easy to become enemies with. Quick to draw a weapon against anyone who stands in his way, many peopel tend to avoid him.
Description: ( I suppose I can abide by the rules ^_^)
http://www.gamecity.ne.jp/products/...musou3_c31b.jpg
Change hair color to silver, lose the tatoos and bells. Change the pants, belt sash, and headband to blue. Also, his skin is a little darker as well.
Family: Brother is Gan Ning.
Horse?: Shdaow, a jet black horse with a silver mane and tail.
Skills: Nothing special. Just has a great sense of navigation, if that counts.
Character: Original Character
Other: Borther left for another country 3 years back, leaving only a note, which said, 'I've gone to folow my dream little brother. Someday, I'll return. When that time comes, I'll find you.'

OOC: Is that good? If it is, I'll put how I joined you in my next post.

Lu Fei 21
August 4th, 2005, 04:08 PM
Sorry y'all I haven't been on in a while. Now Zabuza are you really starting the RP or you are ptting on how your are joining my army? If it's joining my army then that's good just put some more detail, or maybe add something spicy in there, like you did join my ranks as a troop by signing up, but why did you think I was strong, and someone already put that they joined because I'm Lu Bu's brother, you can put that you over heard that but also add something else like, I don't know I took down an army of 3000 with just me and 50 troops, and in the end I came with 45....oh yeah that would be awsome :cool: but you can put whatever comes to mind, and if you liked my little detailed description, then you can say it, but add some more excitement than what I did and some different words, and that would be golden. Ok y'all we just need one more person to do thier intro and we can start. Now Sima Yi's Apprentice, you can join that sounds really good to me. So you can just go ahead and post you intro and then we wait on the last person and we can get started! That sounds exciting, posting that you brother left for something, oooo I want to know :D , but it all comes to patience you will soon tell us.

Sima Yi's Apprentice
August 4th, 2005, 04:42 PM
OOC: Thanks, I figured I'd put that little bit in, just to create a foreshadow that something could happen in the future. But, anyway, I'll begin.

IC: I spun around once more through the air, my weapon flying out of my hands, through the air like a spinning fan blade. A spray of blood erupted a few feet away, the corpse of my last enemy, falling to the ground in half. My weapon returned to my hand like a boomerang would, and then proceeded to turn towards my small force.

I announced, "That is the last one, our enemies have been eliminated! This will show people not to mess with us! We may be small, but in skill, we outnumber any who opress us!"

Raising this army from nothing is something I don't feel right doing. I've ehard of a new person who seemed to raise from the background, as a new lord. His name is Lu Fei, if I remember right. Seeing as I don't trust any of these Lords from Wei, Wu, Shu, or any of the others, he seems like my best bet.

Then, our forces began to set up camp. Tents were carefully raised, food was distributed to everyone, which they greatly deserved, and a massive fire was lit in the center of our camp. After the work was done, they started to mingle around the camp, talking and eating with each other.

I turned to who is likely the highest-positioned person in my small group, a woman by the name of Zhen Cai. He said, "You seem to be in deep thought. Is there something troubling you?"

I replied, "No, I've just been thinking about our situation. All of these villages are under the control of either Wei, Wu, or Shu, so barely any of these people are willing to join us. At this point, I believe the next best idea for us is to combine with Lu Fei. He seems to be promising, and with an infamous family relationship, I'm interested to see what he can do. What do you think?"

She replied, "That seems like a wise choice. When will we depart?"

I replied, "We will set for his main compund tomorrow. It is only past that small hill. If we march at a steady pace, it will only take about 2 hours."

Zhen nodded and returned to her tent for the night. Probably a good idea for me to do the same. Tomorrow will either open a new path to our destiny, or close them all.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
(Next Day)

My eyes slowly opened, being greeted by a bright beam of sunlight. I walked outside of the tent, and noticed a cool breeze flowing through the air. This is a ncie day. Perhaps it foretells what could happen with my proposal?

Within an hour, the camp had been packed and cleaned up completely. We began the short march towards the mainpoint of Lu Fei. When we reached the top of the hill, and went completely over, we were greeted by a grand sight. A castle of great proportions, and a fertile land was laid out in what seemed like painting.

With this sight, our location had been reached, and our objective soon to be completed. I entered the castle alone, and went into talks with Lu Fei. Soon enough, he seemed to approve of me, and accepted me into his forces.

OOC: I wanted to go more into the discussion, but I'm not allowed to control a different character. >_< Is that good enough?

Lu Fei 21
August 6th, 2005, 01:17 PM
Ok first of all, I forgot to say this in my last post but, you put your caracter as a Original. It seems to me like a made up character, but that's ok you can change it later that was the only flaw. But I'm not gonna be a jerk and say you can't join cuz of one little flaw. So just change it and your golden.....now for your starting post this is what I got to say. ".................. :'( :) :D :knockedou oh my god that was awsome." Now I'm a bit curious with the conversation, so right now we will bend the rules a bit cause I want to know the conversation, that's the best and most important part of how you joined. Thank you for saying the land is beautiful, well it is because it was the first base of Lu Fei's father's army, then Lu Fei's father was killed by Yuan Shao's father, and Lu Fei tried to continue the army name. Now before any of you put that there was a grand or huge or anything that has to do with a big and strong looking army greeting you, I have to say that there isn't. My army is very very small. Yes I was supposed to start with what ever was left of my father's army, well the problem is that the Yuan family isn't really a honorable family, even after defeating the Fei army they still killed who ever was still alive. Yup that is terrible, but i managed trying to survive with a small group, but that doesn't mean it will stay like that forever, in time it will grow into an army like Cao Cao's, but that will take time. Also if any of you were wondering if I will take the Emperor's request and kill Dong Zhou, the answer is yes. Even though my brother Lu Bu is in that army (you all know what Lu Bu will do to Dong Zhou right ;) ) I will not send my army to fight Dong Zhou if u Bu is fighting, but if it does happen then we will try to stay away from Lu Bu. ok Now I'm saying to much, so just add the conversation Sima Yi's Apprentice nad it will be better than what you already have which is awsome by the way. I'm not saying that every is not as good as him, I'm saying he has the best so far. Don't worry I will not make you all right a whole paragraph every time you post, you can make your posts as long as you want, but I'm saying that I like alot of detail in posts, from me or others! So just keep it up and soon we will start.

Tapioca
August 6th, 2005, 05:35 PM
...how about starting the RP before it gets closed!?

Jaybob
August 7th, 2005, 02:34 AM
ummm yeah please i cant wait to start this...

Lu Fei 21
August 8th, 2005, 09:04 AM
Ok I guess since my sister is taking to long to post, we can just start off. We will be starting with the first objective. Which is keeping the lands safe from bandits and what not. Then later I will start with an inventation from the emperor that my uncle Gongsunzan is leading n army against the Yellow Turbans, but that will be later, so who ever feels like starting go right ahead.

Lu Fei 21
August 9th, 2005, 08:29 PM
Lol first of all I'm laughing and then I'm not laughing. :dead: Sorry but no you keep what weapon you posted, and second, Lu Bu has a Hlaberd, and I have a similar Dual Bladed Halbreds, I have two of them. We are the only one's that can have a Halberd. Also we need to work together on defeating bandits, remeber this is China, they are not just some mere bandits they are close to being soldiers and strong ones at that. So there will most likely be 1,000 of them, cause we are in the south lands, so there will be strong and big numbered bandits. You had an ok start so just change it or post something new such as, you and your horse where sent to protect the East walls and saw a group of a couple 100 bandits, while the town people were still outside the castle, so you had to act fast and protect the inocent lives down there. Now being that your not Lu Bu post that some people didn't make it and got killed some how. Also since you acted without my troops' help you fought the bandits by yourself. One more thing, you don't defeat bandits or anyone else just like that with one swipe, again you are not Lu Bu, but even he can't take out enemies easily it takes time, so put some detail into your fights please, cause if this is your best then I don't want to see how you fight in real hard battles, but make sure you don't put to much detail we don't want to get sick. Do you think you can get it like that? Hopefully this will turn out better with some edit. Don't worry I'm not saying your a bad RPer I'm saying just go by the MY small rules. *Details* :) The rest of us will be fighting with troops helping or not, but either way we will be fighting also. My opinion it would be foolish to have troops t help since I only have 250 troops, yup it's pathetic but that's how great leader's start. Weak then they grow. If you guys really want to use troops then you will have to say how many went with you, and how many survived after the battle. Ok I think we covered things that we need to know so far, so let's keep it up everyone.

Jaybob
August 10th, 2005, 02:12 AM
OOC: ok sorry i'll go and elete my last post

Lu Fei 21
August 11th, 2005, 03:07 PM
Ok good! :) Now the rest of you can go ahead and start.

Tapioca
August 11th, 2005, 03:10 PM
its your RP, you start it! ^-^

Jaybob
August 12th, 2005, 08:05 AM
true. Plus your the leader (\/)
(o.0)
(v v)

Lu Fei 21
August 18th, 2005, 03:46 PM
Ooc: Well if you guys are changing your mind that easily. Then there better be no complaints!
In: The townspeople were having another normal day, going outside the castle walls and doing what they do best. Whether it be farmwork, rasing animals such as horses (which this army needs because we only have 50 and 250 troops), talking, meeting with families, etc. All of a sudden a woman cries off in the distance, and black smoke raises into the air. 2500 bandits start suurounding the castle. "Everyone come quick we will have a quick meeting! First off I want you to hold off those bandits until the people retreat into the castle, each of you will take 10 troops with you, sorry but that's all I can allow you to have right now. Later I will tell you individually what you will do next, now ride in the name of Lu Fei, and show them who not to mess with." Lu Fei said with aggression in his voice.
Ooc: Now will you guys start?

Tapioca
August 20th, 2005, 05:51 AM
occ: what do u mean? its ur RP, you HAVE to start it

ic: I looked up from the horrifyingly gross looking bowl of slop, threw it across the tent, and grabbed my sword. I noticed our leader, and ran over to him. "What happened?" I asked.

Jaybob
August 21st, 2005, 11:20 AM
I nodded to Lu Fei picking up my sword and running outside. I pointed to my guards.

"OVER THERE NOW" I shouted as they obeyed and charged across the field. I grabbed my sword and ran the other way attacking as many bandits as i could.

Zabuza
August 21st, 2005, 12:02 PM
"Sr. I will go on my own if you don't have any problems with that" Toboe asked Lu Fei. Then he left and went outside to find and kill the bandits alone only with his sword.

Lu Fei 21
August 21st, 2005, 01:22 PM
"Soldiers, we must protect the villagers from dying, I do not like having to go through family deaths. We will do everything we can to protect them and yourselves, alirght?" Lu Fei yelled out to his army. "Toboe keep yourself in good hands." Lu Fei added. In just a matter of ten minutes, already some towns people died by these evil bandits, and Lu Fei's army was already getting smaller. "**** these guys are good." Lu Fei said to himself. Hearing his soldiers' voices telling him not to go out by himself, Lu Fei did it any way. He charged out and saw a group of thousands heading right for him. "You will all die by my blade." he yelled as he jumped off his red hare, and started slashing at them 5 at a time.

Jaybob
August 29th, 2005, 02:55 AM
I saw people going to attack Lu Fei. I charged over there and took out my sword and stabbed them.
"Sir you shouldnt fight alone!" I said smiling after killing some people.