PDA

View Full Version : There is a rumor that

Charmander
January 23rd, 2004, 01:04 AM
There is a rumor about if you put the gameshark code for walk throu walls and you go to the pokemon center and go to battle you will battle ? pokemon at level 0 im gonna try it right now and i will post what happens.

Yamichu
January 23rd, 2004, 01:31 AM
I think there already is a thread about this but anyway I'm no mod.
Post what happens I guess.

~HORN!

igtica
January 23rd, 2004, 01:39 AM
I think there already is a thread about this but anyway I'm no mod.
Post what happens I guess.

~HORN!
lol if there is then I haven't seen it. This is a new rumour to me...give me the link to the thread you've seen Yamichu and I'll see what I think. Otherwise I say good Luck Charmander. It seems unlikely, but hey I guess its worth a try.

Charmander
January 23rd, 2004, 01:43 AM
IT WORKS but dont save deletes all your item *crys* lost all his items lol well the rumor was a correct rumor i think this was the easyiest and shortest rumor thread here.

igtica
January 23rd, 2004, 01:44 AM
Do you have any proof charmander? lol most peeps won't believe you otherwise.

Yamichu
January 23rd, 2004, 01:47 AM
lol if there is then I haven't seen it. This is a new rumour to me...give me the link to the thread you've seen Yamichu and I'll see what I think. Otherwise I say good Luck Charmander. It seems unlikely, but hey I guess its worth a try.

Can't find it Iggy...but oh well...maybe someone was just posting it some elses thread...I just remember seeing it here somewhere...

But anyway congrats on battlin' a question mark Charmander! :D Wish it didn't get kill all of you're items though...

~HORN!

Charmander
January 23rd, 2004, 01:48 AM
Well i guess i will take snapshots of it and prove im right.

igtica
January 23rd, 2004, 01:50 AM
Can't find it Iggy...but oh well...maybe someone was just posting it some elses thread...I just remember seeing it here somewhere...

But anyway congrats on battlin' a question mark Charmander! :D Wish it didn't get kill all of you're items though...

~HORN!
Thant's fine then, guess you thread remains Charmander! Thanks for being viglant Yamichu. I just want some proof now. Did it kill off all your items, Charmander? Like even those on your computer?

Charmander
January 23rd, 2004, 01:53 AM
Well not the computer ones just the ones in my bag all my baires hms tms pokeballs normal items and my key items i will get the gameshark to get the items back.

igtica
January 23rd, 2004, 02:00 AM
Oh dear! good luck charmander. Guess this shows that it doesn't pay to cheat!

Yamichu
January 23rd, 2004, 02:28 AM
Well not the computer ones just the ones in my bag all my baires hms tms pokeballs normal items and my key items i will get the gameshark to get the items back.

Man that's bad! I thought it was only Items (potions ect.) but man that really sucks... :( :( :(

~HORN!

The Overlord
January 23rd, 2004, 09:56 PM
Charmander told me to do the proving for him since he didnt have the stuff to but it works you lose all your items but i cant seem to work the walk throu walls code on the emulator and rom it seems not to work at all i tryed three diffrent master codes on the emu and rom but no sucess i worked on trying to make the darn thing work for 3hours and 57min but all i know is that the rumor is a fact.

Manta
February 9th, 2004, 10:07 AM
Its Not Really A Walk thorught walls cheat. its more of a hover. i did it on my friends pokemon blue and my crystal, but the game hung as soon as i walked though the door

The Overlord
February 9th, 2004, 07:42 PM
Its Not Really A Walk thorught walls cheat. its more of a hover. i did it on my friends pokemon blue and my crystal, but the game hung as soon as i walked though the door
The the rumor is for Ruby and Sapphire but it works so you people try it on your gameboy but dont save.