View Full Version : New Land-Crystal City

June 5th, 2005, 10:42 AM
Before I start talking about this, I must say that this is a Community Role Play(CRP). If you dont know what that is or you have questions, go to Katsuro's stickied thread on the subject.

Setting: A typical big city, with skyscrapers , busy streets, people hurrying to and fro, going in and out of the Pokemon Center, and of course, there's the suburbs(sp?), which obviously consist of rows of similar houses. Well, actually, there a couple of differences. For instance, because a disease comes through the city every December(it's July) that doesn't affect kids, everyone here is under eighteen. Also, the city is surrounded by the Red Sand Desert.

Now, this is the form, which I will fill out(minus the sample RP) with my character's info.
Age [>18]:
How long have you been here:
RP Sample:(one paragraph)
Other:(anything else you want to put.)

Name: Ashley allas
Posistion: Mayor
How long have you been here: 3 years
Description: she looks like a pikachu and she wears silver shoes.
Other: thanks to a special berry called a Pikaberry, she was turned into a pikachu, which everyone in her hometown(Pikachu Village) is from the time they are young.

Arcanine Fan 101
June 5th, 2005, 3:47 PM
ill help you
how long have i been here-12 years
description-she looks like a growlite and she wears a dress and red shoes
other-shes been a human but shes really a pokemon that made a wish in the well

June 5th, 2005, 4:07 PM
how long have been here:13 years
description:looks like ash but wear headband instead of hat and has red pants but black shirt.
Other:works undercover for team darkness(bent on engulfing world in neverending darkness)

June 6th, 2005, 8:30 AM
when do you guys want to start?

Arcanine Fan 101
June 6th, 2005, 1:54 PM
anytimes fine with me pokefan89

June 6th, 2005, 2:49 PM
Name: Luna (Likes to be called Sola)
Position: Mayor's Righthand Girl
How long have you been here: 12 years
RP Sample:
"Mummy!" Wailed a small girl. She sat on pure red sand, crawling around on her hands and knees. Her black hair shown in the moonlight. A tiny tear formed in her eyes, too tiny for a glance to see. But if you looked close enought, you would see it trikle down her face, and onto her shinning necklace. The girl moved on, crawling through a dessert.

Description: Jet black hair with blue eyes. Always wears a white teeshirt and light blue pants. Her blue hat sits firmly on her head. As always, a golden heart shaped necklace lay around her neck.
Other: Has pokemon; an Espeon, a squirtle, and an Pikachu, but no one knows how she got them, or that she has them at all.

June 6th, 2005, 4:09 PM
Name: Sadako

Position: Normal Citizen

How long have you been here: Only for 3 months.

RP Sample: "Rina, how long does it take for you to get ready?" I asked, tapping my fingers on the hard table made out of wood. "Five more minutes! Can't you even wait for five more minutes!" I sighed and sat on the table, waiting for her to come out of the bathroom. As soon as those five minutes had passed, Rina still wasn't ready. "Okay, Rina, I'm going to leave without you!" I shouted, running out of the house and shutting the door in a harsh way.

Description: Long, black, silky hair that reaches to her back. Dark brown eyes and tanned skin. She wears a white T-shirt, dark blue kilt and a pair of white sandals.

Other: Sadako lives with her grandmother and grandfather in a little house in Crystal city. Her parents died in a car accident and her grandparents took her in. She thinks she isn't normal because she never met her parents before.

June 6th, 2005, 7:30 PM
um this would be a bit better if you got to have your own pokemon (hint hint)

June 7th, 2005, 7:33 PM
I do! I mean, Luna does. Maybe Its against the "rules".

June 7th, 2005, 7:55 PM
you don't have to, but...

anyway, let's start tomorrow.

Arcanine Fan 101
June 8th, 2005, 6:46 AM
you don't have to, but...

anyway, let's start tomorrow.
ok pokefan89 thats a good idea

June 8th, 2005, 7:16 AM
Yea, Lets start. I'm ready!

Arcanine Fan 101
June 8th, 2005, 7:19 AM
Yea, Lets start. I'm ready!

me too i cant wait to start this rp

June 8th, 2005, 7:26 AM
ok, i'll start.

IC: "Ahhh, what a bueatiful(sp?) morning. I think I'll go see how everyone is. I walk outside, noticing the warmth in the air and glare coming from the desert. Then I jump up onto the railing and look down and I gasp, having just woken up, the distance to the ground, three stories, scared me. "Well, maybe I shouldn't look down right when I wake up."

OOC: hey, jirachi and Latios, if you guys want to RP here(and not be ignored) make your first post good. Because I don't want to clutter up this board with Sample RPs, I am accepting your first post as the Sample RP.

Also, ask me before coming up with a city in Kojen(the land this and other New Land RPs started by me take place). Also, there are three teams besides Team Darkness(good idea); Teams Ralsht (an elite renegade force that works with the police), Royal (easy enough I hope), and Liberation (freedom of pokmon from cruel trainers (although they can't always tell the difference)).

Arcanine Fan 101
June 8th, 2005, 7:42 AM
I yawn as i wake up from bed i hurry and get dressed and run down the stairs and out the door leaving my backpack behind that had all the things i needed for go to the park.I ran as fast as i could to meet my friends ashley,sola,jirachi,and sadako there i was late when i got there so i missed our meeting so i scurried back home and up the stairs and back to bed.

June 8th, 2005, 8:55 AM
Luna lay in her bed, her eyes still shut. What was that memory of? she thought, shoving the covers away from her with her feet. Luna stood up. Her eyes glazed through the window that stood near her bed. Children of all ages were happily playing games with each other.

"Lucky kids," Luna whispered, "No cares or worries in the world." She sighed. Luna walked to the black door. Her white, silky gown swung to the floor. Luna walked out the door and into a grand chamber/ bed room.

"Morning Miss-," Luna stopped, looking around. She gasped, running to the balcony. There stood Mayor Ashley, looking down at the city streets.

June 8th, 2005, 12:07 PM
"Oh, hello, Luna. How ya doing?" I say as I turn around and see her. "And I told you, don't call me miss." I jump off of the balcony and run over to her. "Come on, we have to get ready for the press conference." I pause before saying, "And we have to go meet our friend May after that."

June 8th, 2005, 1:00 PM
I awoke and sat on my bed. I was tired, very tired. "Well, looks like I should start getting ready." I said to myself and grabbed my clothes. As soon as I got downstairs, I took my sandals outside and starting putting them on. "Time to meet the others." I said happily and started looking for them.

Arcanine Fan 101
June 8th, 2005, 3:14 PM
i got back up sometime around 8:00 i woundered where my friends where they were supposed to pick me up at 9:30 i got dressed and unlocked the door

June 8th, 2005, 6:11 PM
"But Ashley, thats my job," Luna explained to her. The two girls walked down a long condor until they reached an office room.

"Hello May," Luna said cheerfully, looking at a young girl, near here age, with red hair.

June 8th, 2005, 7:08 PM
"I wonder where they are." I said quietly and continued searching. I then spotted Luna, Ashley and May. I ran up to them and suddenly tripped on a rock. "Owie..." I cried.

Arcanine Fan 101
June 9th, 2005, 5:23 AM
i asked if sadako was ok?

June 9th, 2005, 5:24 AM
"It's my job, too, and you know that." I hop up onto Luna's shoulder and see May. "Oh hey, May. How ya doing this morning?"

OOC: Takari, me, Sola, and May are inside, not outside.

June 9th, 2005, 5:28 AM
OCC: Who will be May? I don't want to get in trouble for playing her.

June 9th, 2005, 6:16 AM
OOC: Latios is playing May. and let's just say her home is right next to the office building.

And just to let you guys know, in this kind of RP, we don't all have to know each other.

Arcanine Fan 101
June 9th, 2005, 6:36 AM
im doing fine i said how are you luna

June 9th, 2005, 9:45 AM
OOC: hey, Latios, will you please use proper puncuation (like quotation marks).

IC: "So, uh, whatcha doing today, May? busy?" I jump down off of Luna's shoulder and run over to May. I then jump into her lap.

Arcanine Fan 101
June 9th, 2005, 11:15 AM
"I said not much""no im not busy"

June 9th, 2005, 12:27 PM
I sat up and noticed that It wasn't May and the others. I sweat dropped and continued searching. Where could they be, I thought.

Arcanine Fan 101
June 9th, 2005, 1:14 PM
"Im going to call Sadako and tell her were going to be a little late"

June 9th, 2005, 2:01 PM
"Okay," Luna said, playing with her hair, "Let me do it." She grabbed a small pocket cell phone. Beep, beep, beep beep.

"Hello?" Luna asked quietly, "Is this Sadako? We're going to be a bit late. Sorry."

Arcanine Fan 101
June 9th, 2005, 2:05 PM
"can i see your phone when your don please luna"

June 10th, 2005, 4:51 AM
"Oh wait, I have to make a call." I jump to the ground and run back into my room/office. I grab my cellphone and call the news station in town. "Yeah... Uh, huh... Yeah, I'm going to be late for the press conference... I know... I told you I can't...Goodbye." I hang up the phone and go back to May's office.

June 10th, 2005, 12:30 PM
I entered my house and laid on the couch. "Well, since they're going to be late, I can get some sleep," I said to myself quietly.

June 10th, 2005, 3:37 PM
"Here," Luna said, handing her gold phone to May.

Arcanine Fan 101
June 10th, 2005, 3:49 PM
"thank you luna"*calls friend in the country*"ill be late for the party is it alright if i bring some friends with me"Bye"

June 10th, 2005, 6:20 PM
"What party?" Luna asks quieltly.

June 11th, 2005, 7:19 AM
I awoke and let out a sigh. "Maybe I should go to the Super Market and but some carrot seeds for mom's garden." I went upstairs and changed into a pair of running shoes. When I got downstairs, I took my bike out and started riding it.

June 12th, 2005, 2:35 AM
Wait- I'd like to join, please. If I can:
Name: Sammy
Position: Fishergirl (I'm a girl, and its usually fisherman xD)
How long have I been here?: 12 Months (1 year)
Description: She wears a red and white cap, white, baggy pants, and a white shirt with red vest, and white shoes, carrying a box of bait and hooks and a rod.
Other: (Pokemon): Heracross, Magikarp, Feebas, Gyarados, Milotic, Omanyte (Lv 5, due to coming from a fossil).

June 12th, 2005, 8:13 AM
Name: Travis

Position: Police Officer

How long have you been here: 11 years

Description: He has jet black hair and eyes. Always wear a smooth, metalic, chain around his neck when he's dressing casually, never in his uniform, even if he hates his uniform. He has long slender arms and is in medium weight and height.

Other: Pokemon: Houndoom, Absol, Sharpedo, Skarmory, Arcanine, Metagross.

Is it too late to join?

June 13th, 2005, 7:49 PM
"Yeah, what party?" I ask as I enter the room. "I didn't know a party was going on in town." I jump onto Luna's shoulder and look at May. "And I like to stay informed."

OOC: it's never too late to join.

June 13th, 2005, 7:57 PM
Is this like a posting RPG? If it is can i join?

June 13th, 2005, 8:06 PM
Name: Landon
Position: Trainer/Explorer
How long have i been here: 2-3Months
Descrition: I guess i look like the starter male in Fr/Lg-Kanto Giude book
Pokemon: Well i think the Gm or who is in charge should help to everyone how powerful or what level, or even what pokemon should be used. And i cant choose.

Is it too late? And how do i start

June 13th, 2005, 8:39 PM
OOC: just one question, what is a posting RP?

June 13th, 2005, 8:41 PM
OCC: Thanks!

The criminal dashed down the sidewalk, nonstop, holding the silky, black box wrapped around his arms. I was on pursuit, trailing him armed with my .357 magnum in my leather strap in my pocket. I couldn't really identify the burglar because of his black ski hat over his face. He was wearing all black as well. He just stole priceless diamonds from Cathy's Laflea's shop and had to get him alone until reinforcements arrive. The thief was gaining speed, and I knew in this rate, he'll get away. He looked at his gun and shook his head and instead, pulled out an ultra ball instead.

"Guess I won't need to use my gun this time. Come out Houndoom!"

I tossed an ultra ball in the air and Houndoom came out and joined the chase. It was definitely faster than I was, so it got ahead of me.

"Okay Houndoom! Use skull bash!"

Houndoom bashed it's head on the thief, causing him to topple on the cold, cement ground. Also dropping the delicate diamonds on the ground. The diamonds shinned brilliantly under the streetlight as Houndoom and I approached the thief and slapped a pair of cuffs on the burglar. Finally, reinforcements arrived, better late than never I say and drove away with the felony. I walked back to my car with Houndoom beside me.

"Nice work Houndoom. Now lets get back to my place and finally have dinner!" I yelled to myself.

Houndoom smiled and gave a nod as we approached my vehicle. After a 5 minute drive, I finally reached my apartment. I gave my pokemon their dinner and decided to skip my dinner and go to bed.

Arcanine Fan 101
June 14th, 2005, 1:13 PM
"Yep a party for my 6 best friend its going to be held in the forest tonight at 1:00 so i couldnt wait to go."Shes a very nice girl her names Tiffany."She said we all could go if we wanted to"

June 14th, 2005, 8:58 PM
"Really? That's awesome! I can't wait!" I jump up and down for a few seconds and then fall off of Luna's shoulder. "Opps. Didn't mean to do that." I say after getting up and dusting myself off. "Hey, Luna, I just remembered something, the press conference."

Arcanine Fan 101
June 14th, 2005, 9:51 PM
"Huh i almost forgot about that its starting in ten minutes too."We better hurry to get there on time"

June 15th, 2005, 4:49 AM
"Yup. We'll get in so much trouble," Luna said, "Follow me." Lun ran down one of the condors, into a dark room.

Arcanine Fan 101
June 16th, 2005, 10:18 AM
"Well i guess we have to follow Luna"I hurried after her"

June 22nd, 2005, 12:40 PM
"Luna, watc it. I'm still on your shoulder." I jump off and start running beside her. "That's a lot better." I shoot off to her.

June 22nd, 2005, 7:22 PM
A wide smile appeared on my face as I saw the others running. "Hey!" I shouted and started following them.

Arcanine Fan 101
June 25th, 2005, 6:25 PM
"Man Luna you could beat my trainer anytime of the day"i said.

July 11th, 2005, 5:13 PM
Name: Hoshi Mori
Age [>18]: 16
Position: new citizen
How long have you been here: a week
RP Sample:(one paragraph): ...Hoshi stopped. Then she heard that sound again.
Hoshi became nervous.
"Who's there?" Nothing. No responce, no sound. She clenched the item in her hands close, protectively. Half sure that no one would attack her, she continued on, wandering through the woods, without a clue on which direction to go in....
Description: short girl with blue eyes, brown hair, in a card captor sakura style. She is not very developed, she doesn't stand out much. She wears glasses, a black longsleeve shirt with yellow stripes on the sides, and blue jeans, with a cut pink t-shirt with dark pink stripes on her sleeves and bottom of shirt, and a matching pink shirt with a dark pink stripe on the bottom. she wears schoolgirl-type socks, and black buckle shoes. She wears a chain necklace, with a childish toy star as the pendent.
Pokemon: Dragonite, Pichu twins(Pii and Chuu), Blaziken(Bashamo-kun), Skitty( Mew Mew-chan)

July 12th, 2005, 6:32 AM
ooc: hey, Hoshi, thx for joining. I think everyone else has left the RP, though *growls* so if you want to wait a month and restart this it's fine with me or we could just continue from here.
P.S. you didn't need an example. I've seen you role play.

July 12th, 2005, 6:34 AM
"Thanks. Yea, I guess," I said, "Oh, and sorry,"

July 12th, 2005, 6:41 AM
"Thanks. Yea, I guess," I said, "Oh, and sorry about that. I wasn't thinking"

July 12th, 2005, 8:26 AM
ooc: Yay! Pokegirl!

IC: It's okay, Luna. So where are the reporters? I don't see them." Ashley jumps back onto Luna's shoulder and looks around the empty room.

July 12th, 2005, 6:00 PM
"Maybe they ditched us. I mean, they wanted to go interveiw a trainer who got here by traveling across the red desert. I guess thats more important." I sighed, wondering if they knew about me, and what I did..

OCC: Yup, sorry about that

July 12th, 2005, 8:50 PM
"Well, that just gives us more time to ourselves, huh, Luna?" Amy jumps off of Luna's shoulder and looks up at her. "So what should we do with this extra time?"

July 13th, 2005, 5:51 AM
"I don't know. Maybe we could open up a lab, and we can hand out starter pokemon, so that we can become stronger, and someday, GO farther than the red desert. Waddya think?" Luna asked Ashely

July 13th, 2005, 12:06 PM
ooc: just so you all know, my Fan-fic, A New View, is set in Kojen, and so of course has Crystal City in it. also, it takes place one year after this RP. Oh, and pokegirl, do you mind if I use your charrie Luna in my story?

IC: "Nah. I'll be too busy next year with the election anyway. And who knows, maybe a trainer will come through who I can join up with."

ooc again: Hoshi, just join in any time.

July 13th, 2005, 12:13 PM
"Can you keep a secret? I came here through the red desert. As a baby. And, I happen to have pokemon. Its a secret, so don't tell!" I begged Ashley.

OCC: Go ahead. I don't mind

July 13th, 2005, 12:17 PM
"How long have you known me, Luna? Since I came here, right? I always keep secrets."

July 13th, 2005, 12:19 PM
"I know, but keeping pokemon is like, against the law, right?" I asked Ashley, puting her into my hands.

July 13th, 2005, 12:28 PM
"Last time I checked, no. And I'm pretty sure I'm the one who makes laws around here anyway." Amy looks into her friend's face, wishing as she usually did that she could stand on the floor and look directly into Luna's face.

ooc: hey, pokegirl, what do you think about my Tcard that I made?

July 13th, 2005, 12:35 PM
OCC: I like. Its cute!
"True... I'm just scared everyone will think I'm a big star or something like that," I told Ashley.

July 13th, 2005, 1:50 PM
"Why? You're the mayor's best friend, Luna. Come on, you could handle the publicity. But, of course, you could just be a trainer or something like me."

July 13th, 2005, 4:38 PM
"But, I don't want to be a pokemon. And, I always hope my parents will come back for me. They left in front of the red desert, and now... I'm here. I wish, some how, I could find them.." I said, a small tear forming in my left eye.

July 13th, 2005, 9:06 PM
"Uh, I meant a trainer, not a pikachu." Amy laughed, then noticed her friend crying. "Now stop that, Luna. Most of us don't have any parents at al."

July 14th, 2005, 5:55 AM
"I know, its just, they chose to leave me," I said, drying my tears a bit

July 14th, 2005, 10:43 AM
"Don't cry, please, Luna. I can't stand to see you cry." Ashley reaches up an arm to wipe off the tears but she can't reach Luna's face.

July 14th, 2005, 11:17 AM
"Hee..." Lisa giggles, smiling down at the pikachu. "Sorry about that, its just every one else has a better story to tell. Now, why don't we meet this trainer, and eat some lunch?"

July 14th, 2005, 11:33 AM
"Who? Ashley looks at Luna, confused.

July 14th, 2005, 11:43 AM
"You know, the guy who made it through the red desert?" Luna said, looking down at ashley

July 14th, 2005, 12:29 PM
"Oh," Ashley said, uninterested. "A lot of trainers have done that. I mean, there's a gym here."

July 14th, 2005, 12:37 PM
"I know, but he only has one pokemon!" Luna said

July 14th, 2005, 3:42 PM
It was the afternoon, but I didn't realize that until now. I was wearing casual clothes today and was sipping a nice, hot, cup of coffee. Houndoom came from the other room, stretching and yawning after his sleep. I got his bowl and fixed him a steaming bowl of pokechow for breakfast now feeling recharged. Houndoom happily consumed his breakfast beside the counter as I began to work on the other's food. Thankfully, I was quite handy in preparing dishes for humans and pokemon. I glanced at my at the clock, perched above the living room door to see that it's 7:00! I nearly jumped after seeing the sight of that, but then forgot I was off-duty today. I gave out a revealing sigh and hopped onto the sofa.

July 15th, 2005, 12:01 PM
"So." Ashley yawned. "I came here with no pokemon. It's not that hard."

July 15th, 2005, 12:22 PM
"You are a pokemon!" Luna said, her tempere getting the better of her

July 15th, 2005, 1:40 PM
"I know but..." Ashley trailed off, not sure what to say. "Well, then, why don't we go for a walk or something?" She said, changing the subject.