PDA

View Full Version : The true origins of Brendan... sensitive information inside!

Shuko
June 5th, 2005, 04:09 PM
Since there was someone in one (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=1224335#post1) of the HotS threads that didn't know this, I decided to make a short composition for his (and anyone else's who didn't know) edification as to the real history behind Brendan. Since there are those who would deny him his true heritage, I am forced to post this in "fanfiction," rather than an outright informative post. But be warned - the information contained in the items below is highly sensitive, and simply learning these concepts could put your very life in grave peril. You have been warned. :(

1. Brendan is from the "Shirogami" clan of ninja warriors. Their name means "White hair," and they are so called because they rub a special salve into the skin of their infants' heads shortly after birth. This causes the childrens' hair to always grow in pure white strands. Naturally, that is where Brendan got his unusual hair color! ^_^

2. Brendan's mom is not really his mom. She's actually a servant girl from the household he was born in, and when a warring tribe attacked the Shirogami clan's village, she fled the village with the baby Brendan, upon the request of his biological mother. Unfortunately, the Shirogami were wiped out entirely that day - all except for one. Brendan of the Shirogami is the last of his clan, and it is his destiny to carry on the teachings of the Shirogami masters!

3. However, Brendan has many enemies. There are still many ninja clans who want him destroyed, as they fear the awesome power that the noble Shirogami tribe once possessed. So until the day that he is old enough and powerful enough to reclaim his place among the ninja masters, he is forced to live his life as a lowly Pokemon trainer, and keep his superb fighting abilities and awesome combat techniques a secret from all those around him. But there are those who know... and for that reason, he has been forced to flee his hiding place in Littleroot, and begin a life of travel as a Pokemon trainer.

4. Who are his enemies? They are... well nah, you don't really need to know that. I wouldn't want them showing up on your doorstep and lopping your head off with a katana just for knowing their identities. I'm not the kind of person who'd put you in that sort of danger. So if you know what's good for you, you'll just forget about everything I've said here. But I would definitely keep the presence of mind to give Brendan of the Shirogami plenty of space if you cross his path. Because a Pokemon battle is the least of your worries if you make this white-haired ninja prodigy angry with you!

And there you have it. I don't know how long it will remain here, as there may even be some of Brendan's enemies influencing the well-meaning mods of this forum. But for as long as it remains, the information will be available to you. Just please, please don't tell anyone who asks you who told you! >_<

Breezy
June 5th, 2005, 04:28 PM
Lol, is this true? I'm just glad that Brendan has white hair unlike Ruby. :P

Shuko
June 5th, 2005, 04:30 PM
Lol, is this true? I'm just glad that Brendan has white hair unlike Ruby. :P

Of course it's true! Why on earth would I make up such a ridiculous-sounding tale! :shocked: :15:

Breezy
June 5th, 2005, 04:33 PM
You know those fanfic writers today. :P Very interesting though. It explains a lot lol.

oni flygon
June 5th, 2005, 05:34 PM
Well, shouldn't you post this in your own story rather than make another thread?

Shuko
June 5th, 2005, 05:41 PM
Well, shouldn't you post this in your own story rather than make another thread?

Since it didn't relate to my other story in any way I figured it would be okay to make it a new topic. :( I'm sorry if I've broken the rules. I did look through and read them before I posted this, but didn't find anything pertaining to this sort of thing, so I figured it would be allowed. Once again, gomen if I've broken an understood rule, even if it wasn't explicitly mentioned. I can be somewhat careless at times. :P

oni flygon
June 5th, 2005, 05:44 PM
No you didn't break any rules. I'm just trying to figure out what to do with this thread...

Shuko
June 5th, 2005, 05:47 PM
No you didn't break any rules. I'm just trying to figure out what to do with this thread...

I won't be upset if it gets locked. :p it was really me being silly, anyway. No hard feelings either way, lol. Sometimes creativity takes alternate routes on the way to coherence. :confused: