PDA

View Full Version : Jirachi-A 1,000 Years War on Earth

Latias Lover!
June 5th, 2005, 05:23 PM
Here's what's happening.
Jirachi only awakens every 1,000 years, or mileminium, and grants wishes. But one day a boy wished for a huge war on earth that lasts over 1,000 years. Jirachi granted it, of course, and many Pokemon are fighting themselves to death!
Only ten trainers can stop this war before it get's worse. But there is one problem: Jirachi is also in danger. Jirachi used all it's energy to grant that single wish, and now it needs more power to help the heroes stop the battle. Except that Salamences are guarding Jirachi...

So here's the form, and we'll start once at least six people joined. Please no legendaries, and only one shiny...

Name:
Personality:
Pokemon:
Pokemon out of ball(optional):
Other(optional):

My form:

Name: Aqua
Appearance: Red skirt and shirt, with black hair and blue eyes.
Personality: Nice and kind to many people, and has a good temper. Can sometimes mimic people accidently.
Pokemon: Salamence, Metagross, Blastoise, Glalie, and Magmar.
Pokemon out of ball: Shiny Dragonair
Other: Her parents abandoned Aqua when she was six years old, and came up with a young lost Shiny Dratini in a storm. Dratini became her Pokemon ever since, and Aqua lived in the woods. But ever since the 1,000 years war started, she was determined to stop it.

obelisk-kun
June 5th, 2005, 05:28 PM
Name:devon
Appearance:blue shorts black pants and brown hair
Personality:hot headed and he hates losing
Pokemon: dragonite charazard gyrados charazard gyrados
Pokemon out of ball(optional):shiny dragonite
Other(optional):

Latias Lover!
June 5th, 2005, 05:45 PM
Name:devon
Appearance:blue shorts black pants and brown hair
Personality:hot headed and he hates losing
Pokemon: dragonite charazard gyrados charazard gyrados
Pokemon out of ball(optional):shiny dragonite
Other(optional):

OK you're in the roleplay. We need 4 more people now... or 5...

Trainer Kat
June 6th, 2005, 02:11 PM
One question: When we start, will our teams be set in stone or will we catch more? (It really doesn't matter, just curious)

Name: Kat
Appearance: Kat has brown hair that falls to the middle of her back. She wears an aqua blue tank top and a pink plaid skirt. She has light blue eyes. She wears a black bandanna around her neck to hide a necklace.
Personality: Kat is bubbly and always has a smile on her face. However, when it comes time to battle, a whole other side of her comes out, a serious, almost scary side.
Pokemon: Exploud, Wartortle, Espeon, Rhydon, Delcatty.
Pokemon out of ball: Meowth
Other: Kat has a mysterious necklace that she hides under her bandanna. She never has let anyone see it, save for her close childhood friend. He since moved away to Kanto, and she vowed never to show anyone again. It could hold some secret.

Super_Lawliet
June 6th, 2005, 02:34 PM
not fair! Kat was gonna be my char's name!

Trainer Kat
June 6th, 2005, 02:50 PM
XD I always use that name. Sorry 'bout that! Hope you still sign up!

Super_Lawliet
June 6th, 2005, 04:25 PM
No! My Name Will Be Kat! It's My Name!

Latias Lover!
June 6th, 2005, 04:51 PM
Uh....

Trainer Kat: Do you catch Pokemon? If you're then yes you can catch wild Pokemon but no legends!

Golden Deoxys: You could make up a name close to Kat like Katrina or something...

Super_Lawliet
June 6th, 2005, 05:19 PM
Ok ok, I've decided upon something else

Name: Jack
Appearance: 5'10, jet black hair he keeps in a ponytail, dark blue eyes (girls oogle! ^_^ lol), Baggy black cargo pants, a blavk shirt and leather jacket, black steel-toed boots (all black stuff really)
Personality: Calm, cool and finely centered (not stuckup wise), a natural 'father' to his much younger friends.
Pokemon:Tauros, Swellow, Swampert, Sceptile, Umbreon
Pokemon out of ball:Blaziken (shiny)
Other: His on past is a secret, he might tell under extreme stress

Latias Lover!
June 6th, 2005, 06:08 PM
Ok ok, I've decided upon something else

Name: Jack
Appearance: 5'10, jet black hair he keeps in a ponytail, dark blue eyes (girls oogle! ^_^ lol), Baggy black cargo pants, a blavk shirt and leather jacket, black steel-toed boots (all black stuff really)
Personality: Calm, cool and finely centered (not stuckup wise), a natural 'father' to his much younger friends.
Pokemon:Tauros, Swellow, Swampert, Sceptile, Umbreon
Pokemon out of ball:Blaziken (shiny)
Other: His on past is a secret, he might tell under extreme stress

OK...
4 including me is 4. :P
So we may now start... Unless you want more people.

Super_Lawliet
June 6th, 2005, 06:14 PM
Let's get this show on ze road!

Latias Lover!
June 6th, 2005, 06:28 PM
Let's get this show on ze road!

OK! Me startie!

I was in the forest. My shiny Dragonair, Dragonair for short, seems worried. Clouds of red-black smoke filled the air, making it dusty. I choked a little. Dragonair watched as two Pidgeots fly at each other, raking talons. It was time for me to go.
"Let's go then!" I hurried through the trees, careful not to get stung by poison ivy. Soon I was out of the forest bounderies, and found myself standing in front of chaos and destruction.

Ten angry Rhydons wrestled on the grass while two Goldeens friskly jabbed each other with their sharp horns. In the electric field, three Pikachus charged up for an attack. In the air, Salamences and Pidgeots circled around each other.

"Dragonair!" It seems like the Pokemon wanted to fight, too. "No," I told it, "You could get hurt," but Dragonair ignored me and leapt down a steep cliff, leading to the battlefield. A strong urge was forcing Dragonair to battle.

Heart-felt
June 6th, 2005, 06:30 PM
Ack! Wait for me!^^!

Name:Angie
Appearance:Nicely layered thick, dark blonde hair that reaches down to her shoulder blades. She is considered tall, and skinny, though not skinny enough to be considered a 'stick'. She regulary wears a white tank top, a dark blue vest, and bell-bottom pants, all that fit her form nicely. Oh, don't forget the white shoes.
Personality:Kind, caring, considerate. She puts others before herself, and is willing to help, and not quick to anger.
Pokemon:Rapidash, Jolteon, Milotic, Grovyle, Aron, and Umbreon
Pokemon out of ball(optional):Jolteon
Other(optional):Angie isn't the bravest of people...you could simply walk up behind her and tap her on the shoulder, and she'd jump out of surprise. But she can become brave when the time is right. And it's always worth it. Angie is always wanting to explore, and face whatever challenge awaits her.

Super_Lawliet
June 6th, 2005, 06:40 PM
"Kid don't go down there! You'll get killed!" I had yelled upon seeing a small child going towards the battlefield. Jumping up, I grabbed my jacket and called for Blazer, my shiny Blaziken. "Blaze Blaziken!" The fire/fighting Pokemon cried out as he followed his master and friend. I looked to him and smiled, speaking, "Blazer, I'm going to need you to help out if that girl gets into any danger" I knew Blazer understood because he had gone past me and towards the battle field, but I quickly caught up, then ran ahead. As soon I had the chance, I snatched the girl up, holding her back. "Kid....don't worry...."

Latias Lover!
June 6th, 2005, 06:51 PM
((Legend, you're in.))

"Uh.. Thanks," I said lamely. I watched as my Dragonair fought an Onix off by itself. "Dragonair," It had called out to me.

"Hey, what's your name?" I asked the boy. On the corner of my eye, I saw Dragonair fighting off a couple of Raichus...

obelisk-kun
June 6th, 2005, 07:05 PM
I was watching them then said"dragonite they could use our help if that's the best they got"i hopped on dragonite. "Let's go buddy""drag dragonite"he replied. "Here we are buddy"i walked over to the to trainers and said hi.

Heart-felt
June 6th, 2005, 07:17 PM
I couldn't believe what was happening. Violance, war...destruction. Fear.
That's what struck me most...the fear I felt coming from the Pokemon. Even though they fought eachother in a lustful and hateful manner, they each feared one another. They did not want to kill...did not want to do what they were being forced toward. I felt pitty toward them...to me, they were doing something humans regulary did to eachother. Who could stop them? Who could bring balance and peace back to all the Pokemon?
Certaintly NOT me!

"Ack, Jolt! Let me go! Don't make me do this!" I cried desperatley, hugging onto the tree for dear life. Jolteon had a hold of my pant leg and was trying to tug me along the path. I could hear the sounds of battle...the battle going on between the Pokemon. Jolteon grolwed lightly, then tugged harder. With a gasp, my hands slipped from low-hanging branch, and I topled ontop of Jolteon.
Sort of dazed, I rolled to the side. Jolt got to her feet, laughing at me with her eyes. Inclining her head to the path, she gestured for me to start moving.

"N-no way! I can't face such wrath, Jolt!" Jolteon spoke to me in her Pokemon manner, with the whole 'Jolt jolt jolteon' bit. But I understood her. As it turned out, Jolt was the only one out of my Pokemon I could actually talk to and understand.
With a sigh, I got to my feet, brushing off my pant legs. Taking a deep breath, I became serious.

"Jolteon, I can do this!" suddenly two Butterfree's came crashing through the foilage, batting at eachother swiftly and harshly. I had to duck out of their way as they crashed into the tree, then fluttered away. My eyes were wide.

"Actually, I can't." I turned and started to walk away. But Jolteon blocked my path.
"Well, fine. I'll give it a try. Let's go before I lose what courage I have."
That's the moment that cahnged my life forever. I gazed around in shock as Pokemon battled eachother, not holding back.
"I see mercy isn't an practiced triat here," I whispered to myself. I stopped, and there not too far before me where two others. I sighed in apparent relief. Atleast I wasn't the only one...

Super_Lawliet
June 6th, 2005, 07:34 PM
"My name is Jack..." I spoke softly, setting her down. I then looked over to another boy.

Wy_Wynaut
June 6th, 2005, 10:50 PM
May i ?

Name: Sarah Malcome
Appearance:Sarah has Short black hair,her eyes are viloet and she wares kahki trousers witch are just too short, black boots, a red top is hardly visible beneth her kahki jacket always has a camera round her neck and her " lucky pack "
Personality: Sarah is kind and resorseful she cares about all living creatures
Pokemon: Seviper, Torkoal, Dragonair, Absol, Riachu, Flygon
Pokemon out of ball(optional): Flygon
Other(optional):Sarah is training to be a pokemon resercher in the foot steps of her father.

Trainer Kat
June 7th, 2005, 12:47 PM
OOC: Ok. It's just, I didn't want to start with a shiny, and I figued maybe I could catch one later or something. ^^

Kat sat on Rhydon's shoulder. She had one hand on Rhydon's head to steady herself, and the other wrapped tightly around Meowth's waist, so he wouldn't fall. Her light brown hair waved across her back. They came up over a hill. She spotted a group of trainers down the hill. Always the social butterfly, Kat ordered Rhydon to go down to them. Not only did she enjoy the company of others, but something must be up if they were all clustered like that. She approached them. "Hello, I'm Kat," she said peppily.

:.~*Saix*~.:
June 7th, 2005, 01:29 PM
Dont Forget Mwa
Name:Danny Gorda
Appearence:Green Spikey Hair,Black T,Denim Jacket,Jeans,Tannish Skin,Converse Shoes(Black And White)
Personality:Doesnt Really Talk Alot,Always Looks Angry
Pokemon:Hitmonlee,Hitmontop,Metagross,Aggron,Dragonite
Pokemon Out Of Ball:Scizzor
Other:????????

Super_Lawliet
June 7th, 2005, 02:18 PM
((Isn't Rukario a legendary? Because we aren't allowed legendaries as one of our Pokemon))

June 7th, 2005, 03:11 PM
Ok I Edited It!
Scizzor and I Ran Up To The Other Guys And Said,"Hey Wait I Want To Help Too!Who Are You Guys?"

Takari
June 7th, 2005, 05:16 PM
[OOC~ Can I join? Please.... ^^u]

Name: Mariko
Appearance: Black, silky hair that reaches to her shoulders and dark brown eyes. Mariko has a normal height and tanned skin. She's found in a white T-shirt, purple skirt and a pair of white running shoes. Mariko wears a dark purple hat that fits perfectly on her head.
Personality: Mariko is very cheerful. She always has a wide smile in her face. She tries her best to help others and she can get very serious sometimes.
Pokemon: Corsola, Horsea, Torchic, Flareon, Charmander and Raichu
Pokemon out of ball(optional): Torchic
Other(optional): Both of Mariko's parents died when she was very young. Her cousins took her in and she stayed with them until she turned 10. Ever since then, Mariko has been travelling to become the worlds greatest Pokemon master.

Super_Lawliet
June 8th, 2005, 11:27 AM
"My name is Jack..." I said then nodded to the trainers that had gathered around. Blazer came up and stood beside me, as a bodyguard would. "Blaziken Blaz Blaz!"

obelisk-kun
June 8th, 2005, 12:07 PM
Ok I Edited It!
Scizzor and I Ran Up To The Other Guys And Said,"Hey Wait I Want To Help Too!Who Are You Guys?"
way to short if your going to rp to it right

Takari
June 8th, 2005, 12:38 PM
"Torchic, we're lost!" I moaned and sat on the ground. "Torchic! Torch!" I heard the fire pokemon say. "Huh?" I scanned the forest and found a group of trainers. "Hmmm. Torchic, maybe they can give us directions." I said and stared running to them, Torchic right beside me.

"Hi! My name is Mariko." A wide smile appeared on my face.

Super_Lawliet
June 8th, 2005, 01:11 PM
I looked to the newest arrival and nodded, smiling. "Jack....lovely to meet you..." Blaziken nodded to the girl, then looked up.

Trainer Kat
June 8th, 2005, 02:46 PM
Kat smiled and jumped off Rhydon. "Hi, Mariko. Jack," she said. Meowth paced around the two trainers. He rubbed against their legs and purred. Kat recalled Rhydon and put the pokeball back on her belt..

June 8th, 2005, 03:13 PM
Hey Everyone This Is Scizzy my Scizzor!Have You Noticed That Hes Shiny!

Super_Lawliet
June 8th, 2005, 03:40 PM
I laughed slightly and picked up the Meowth, taking a good look at the charm atop its forehead and the eye color. I looked to the girl and smiled, speaking "This Meowth is well trained from what I can see...the charm is shiny, so it must be polished alot, and the eye color is just right. It's eyes are shiny, much like the charm. I'd say this Meowth is the perfect traveling companion for you miss..."

Trainer Kat
June 8th, 2005, 04:09 PM
Kat smiled. "Thank you," she said. "You know, no one's ever noticed that before, including myself. You must really know a lot about Pokemon!"

Takari
June 8th, 2005, 05:10 PM
I stood there, listening to the conversation. "It's nice to meet you Jake and Kat." I started scanning the area again. "Um, are there any Pokemon Centers around here?" I asked.

Super_Lawliet
June 8th, 2005, 05:58 PM
I smiled at Kat and shrugged. "It's a gift I suppose...." I had said, stuttering a bit. Blazer grinned slightly and elbowed me, knowing something was going on.

Latias Lover!
June 8th, 2005, 06:04 PM
OOC: Sorry for not replying, I totally forgot that I made this.

I left Dragonair alone. It felt harsh and uneasy to leave it alone, but that's the best way. With all these people standing around, I guess we can save the world.
"Hi guys, gals," I said. "This war here... It's creeping me out a little. How can we stop this, and my Dragonair won't come back up to me!" I began to wail.

Wy_Wynaut
June 8th, 2005, 11:01 PM
Soring above the sky on Flygon's back avoiding the battle below from this height i could see the battle going on for miles around. Coming towards the ground i could see a groupe of people gathering with their pokemon. Flying fast over their heads flygon and i flew back up to a safe height, I thought two Pidgeot were fighting and we had arrived in the middle of their battle ......

OOC:is this a good intro to my charater and is it allowed?

Trainer Kat
June 9th, 2005, 03:05 AM
Kat smiled back, her cheeks turning slightly pink. "That's really cool," she said. She felt her cheeks were turning red, so she quickly changed the subject. "So, uh, what's going on here?" she asked him.

Super_Lawliet
June 9th, 2005, 02:35 PM
"Uh...well um..." I nodded towards the fighting Pkemon and coughed, giving a 'speech', "Well it seems that the Pokemon are being driven by some invisible force to fight. Maye it's an old war rekindled...or maybe it's just becoming too crowded. Blazer nodded, "Blaziken Blazi Blazi!"

Latias Lover!
June 9th, 2005, 03:29 PM
"I'm certain that something or someone is behind this," I said roughly. "I know nature more, so listen up." I nodded towards a great mountain, far away. "Legends told of a Pokemon that can grant wishes, any kind, and only appears every 1,000 years, for only seven days before it sleeps again for another 1,000 years, or millemium. This war started about yesterday so suddenly, that Pokemon could have done it. And I'm going to find out!"

Trainer Kat
June 9th, 2005, 05:44 PM
Kat listened to Jack, and then Aqua. She nodded. "I'll help you," she said to Aqua. She turned to Jack. "You should come too," she said, smiling.

Latias Lover!
June 9th, 2005, 05:55 PM
I smiled. I love it when people come to my aid. "Kat, I will be heading off to that mountain over there. That's where most of the Salamences go, I guess." I turned to Jack. "If you don't mind, you can join us."

Super_Lawliet
June 9th, 2005, 07:03 PM
I nodded and grinned stupidly, putting on my best John Wayne voice. "Ya'll little misses ain't got nothing to worry about..." I winked at Kat, Blazer laughing the whole time.

Latias Lover!
June 9th, 2005, 07:20 PM
"I will be going with Salamence," I said, giggling a little. "If you don't mind comin' along, it's fine, if you want to ride with me to the mountains." Salamence burst out of the ball, roaring in agreement.

obelisk-kun
June 9th, 2005, 07:29 PM
ooc:sorry for not posting in awhile
ic: dragonite follow aqua I shout dragonite darts to the mountains even tho he doesn't think it's a good idia he looks worried I pat his head and say calm down boy it will be fine they're dragon pokemon like you

Wy_Wynaut
June 9th, 2005, 11:24 PM
The Pidgeot's charged so to speak with suprizing agility hiting Flygon and knocking me to the ground flygon was speading towards the ground to catch me as i fell but was not catching up to me as i fell .............

Trainer Kat
June 10th, 2005, 04:12 AM
Kat giggled. She turned a little red when Jack winked at her. "Well," she said, releasing Rhydon. "This should be good to ride through the mountains." She looked at Jack and smiled. "Need a ride?" she asked.

Latias Lover!
June 10th, 2005, 06:28 AM
I was almost ready to go as I picked a few Pecha Berries from the bushes in case we were hungry. Salamence eagerly lunged for them, and bit into one. I laughed, then offered some berries before we left.
"If anyone wants some, they're free to get one." I offered.
Salamence was eager to fly.

Super_Lawliet
June 10th, 2005, 12:55 PM
I looked at Kat and shook my head, calling out my Tauros. "If you'd like a ride you're welcome..." I said, grinning. "...'Course, if you've never ridden a Tauros, you'd need to be up in front of me."

Trainer Kat
June 10th, 2005, 01:26 PM
OOC: I probably won't be on much tomorrow ^^;;

Kat smiled. "I never have, and I probably will never get another opportunity," she said. She recalled Rhydon. "Sure," she said, smiling more.

Super_Lawliet
June 10th, 2005, 01:48 PM
I extended a hand to Kat, smiling. "You'll love it. Kinda like riding a Rapidash...'cept you don't get your butt burned..." Blazer laughed, it wasn't too long ago when Jack had ridden a Rapidash and got burned on his butt. "Blazi Blaziken Blazi!"

Trainer Kat
June 10th, 2005, 03:07 PM
Kat laughed and took Jack's hand. "I haven't really ridden a Rapidash either," she admitted. "Just my Rhydon and Exploud." With her free hand, she touched the bandanna around her neck.

Super_Lawliet
June 10th, 2005, 03:37 PM
"Well..." I quickly picked Kat up, setting her upon my Tauros back, before getting on myself. "You won't need to worry. Tauros here is gentle, and he doesn't buck....but if he does I'll be be right here...."

Trainer Kat
June 10th, 2005, 03:43 PM
Kat smiled. "Thanks," she said. "I trust you." She quickly pulled her hair back so it didn't get in Jack's face. "So...how do I hold on to him?" she asked Jack.

Super_Lawliet
June 10th, 2005, 03:51 PM
"Ok, what you do...." I slid off Tauros's back and took out a rather large 'bridle, putting it on. "It's that sipmle, although he bites sometimes...." Taking out a makeshift leadrope, I clipped it onto the bridle, leading Tauros in a circle, so Kat could get a feel for the pace. "You alright there?"

Trainer Kat
June 10th, 2005, 05:09 PM
"Wait, he b-bites?" Kat said. Jack led her around. "Yeah. That's good." She smiled. "Ok, I think I've kind of got the hang of this now," she said.

Super_Lawliet
June 10th, 2005, 05:13 PM
"Good, I nodded, taking the leadrope of of the bridle, stuffing back in my pack. Quickly, I jumped onto Tauros's back, taking the reins. "Hang on now..." I whispered gently before kicking the Pokemon's sides, sending it off at a faster pace than before.

Trainer Kat
June 10th, 2005, 05:20 PM
Kat shut her eyes and felt the wind against her face. She held on to Tauros's fur, but not too tight as to hurt him. Gradually, she opened her eyes. They weren't going too fast, the pace seemed perfect. "Th-this is great!" she said, her eyes lighting up.

Super_Lawliet
June 10th, 2005, 05:27 PM
I slipped an arm around Kat's waist, just for her safety and smiled, saying "It's good....because Pokemone can sense your fear, but if you enjoy youraelf, you'll be fine..." In short time we were away from the others and I heard growling. Looking to my left I saw a wild Nidoking, and to the right, a wild Nidoqueen. "Oi....Kat...we have a battle on our hands...." I looked back to Blazer and shouted. "Get your chicken butt up here and get that Nidoking!" Blazer nodded ad went towards Nidoking, attacking it with a sky uppercut.

obelisk-kun
June 10th, 2005, 05:30 PM
Idiots taking horse back gone while the world is at war I think then yell listen we need to find the pokemon that can grant wishes instead of playing games where are you i'm not laughing drag drag my dragonite says I don't care if they won't here me

Super_Lawliet
June 10th, 2005, 05:32 PM
OOC: If you're gonna be negative then maybe you shouldn't be part of this rpg

Trainer Kat
June 10th, 2005, 05:34 PM
Kat whistled. Meowth came bounding down the hill. "Alright, Meowth, use Slash!" Kat commanded. Meowth obeyed, attacking Nidoqueen. Kat felt that her cheeks were still a little pink. "Now, headbutt," she said. Meowth charged towards the wild Nidoqueen.

Super_Lawliet
June 10th, 2005, 05:40 PM
I let go of Kat and reached into my backpack skillfully, bringing out an ultra ball. "Quickly, give it another Sky Uppercut!" Blazer nodded, attacking Nidoking once more, the purplish Pokemon fell, dazed. I threw the ball, Nidoking disappearing into it. I watched, hoping for a good capture...once....twice...three....ping. It was caught, then whizzed away in a flash of light.

Trainer Kat
June 10th, 2005, 05:49 PM
Kat smiled at Jack. "Good job!" she said, then turned back to Meowth. "Give it one more Headbutt...it should go down," she commanded. Meowth nodded at her and rammed the Pokemon one last time. Nidoqueen fell, making a large thud.

obelisk-kun
June 10th, 2005, 05:51 PM
ooc:OOC: If you're gonna be negative then maybe you shouldn't be part of this rpg
my charchter says and thinks whatever he wants and he is trying to save the world

Trainer Kat
June 10th, 2005, 05:54 PM
OOC: That's fine, whatever, but we're not with you guys anymore. If you'll note Golden_Deoxys's post, we are far away from you guys now, we couldn't hear you anyway. ~*Edit*~ Off topic, but this is my 100 post. ^.^

Super_Lawliet
June 10th, 2005, 05:55 PM
I reached into my backpack, pulling out another ultra ball, giving it to Kat. "Capture it if you want, I can buy my balls at the Poke'Mart." He took a moment to analyze what he just said before laughing.

Trainer Kat
June 10th, 2005, 05:59 PM
Kat took the Ultra Ball from him. "Thank you," she said, then realized what he just said and how it sounded. She began to laugh. "I'd better catch this thing before it wakes up," she said, throwing the Ultra Ball at the Nidoqueen. It shook for a moment, then the opening mechanism locked. Meowth picked up the Pokeball and dropped it in Kat's hand. Kat turned to Jack, wiping a tear from her eye from laughing so hard. "Thanks for the Ultra Ball," she said. "I'll buy you a new one as soon as we get to another Pokemart."

obelisk-kun
June 10th, 2005, 05:59 PM
OOC:whoops *edits*
ic:where could that thing be I think for a while than pull out my pokedex and say I wonder if this thing can tell us where to find the wish maker drago dragonite dragonite says I don't care if nothing is known about any legendaries except for well legends I say.

Super_Lawliet
June 10th, 2005, 06:05 PM
I stopped Tauros and slid off it's back, pulling Kat down so gently. "You know...." I smiled, looking into her eyes. "You're really beautiful....."

Trainer Kat
June 10th, 2005, 06:08 PM
Kat turned bright red. "Th-thank you," she said. "You are too...well...I mean...you know what I mean..." she said, looking down out of embarassment.

obelisk-kun
June 10th, 2005, 06:09 PM
dragonite burst out in laughter I say wish maker and this yellow and gray thing pops up the pokedex says this pokemon is jirachi it is said to grant wishes dragonite hits me in the head drago it says dragonite shut up i say.

Super_Lawliet
June 10th, 2005, 06:17 PM
"Please...." I hooked my middle and ring finger under her chin, bringing it up. "Don't look away...." Smiling I lowered my head, until we were both at equal eye level.

Trainer Kat
June 10th, 2005, 06:20 PM
OOC: TT__TT I have to go...and just when this was getting good...oh well... I'll try to be on in the morning.

Kat smiled at him. She could feel her cheeks were still bright red. No one had ever said anything like that to her before. She looked Jack in the eyes.

Super_Lawliet
June 10th, 2005, 06:22 PM
OOC: And he was gonna kiss her too!

obelisk-kun
June 10th, 2005, 06:27 PM
I can't believe this my pokedex can only help by telling me legends all you're doing i hitting meand clearly not helping then there are the other three that disappeared ah well I'm still going to get some help I say drag drago dragonite says the police you idiot I reply drago drago drag dragonite says they will still help me I reply

Super_Lawliet
June 10th, 2005, 06:38 PM
OOC: Are you trying to godmod or something?!

-edit-

I won't be on....till at least monday....so don't go too far ahead.....

obelisk-kun
June 10th, 2005, 06:45 PM
ooc:OOC: Are you trying to godmod or something?!
no i'm just continuing(sp)the stary and i don't know what godmoding is

Latias Lover!
June 10th, 2005, 07:02 PM
OOC: Pokedude55 godmodding is controlling events, like other people in the RP. Only the creator of the RP can godmod... I think. Also I am way far behind.

IC: I was already flying to the great big mountain, and I found a secret entrance inside, covered by hard snow and rock. Salamence gave a roar, and blasted the boulders to pieces. The entrance was dark and spooky, and I gave a shiver that send it up to my spine. Salamence looked fearful too.
"Grrr..." Something was growling inside.

Trainer Kat
June 11th, 2005, 04:05 AM
OOC: I know! TT__TT Same for me, grounded, then 3 hrs of summer school a day starting monday.

obelisk-kun
June 11th, 2005, 09:50 AM
OOC: Pokedude55 godmodding is controlling events, like other people in the RP. Something was growling inside.
I was only controlling my dragonite so I don't think i'm godmodding

Trainer Kat
June 11th, 2005, 01:55 PM
OOC: I think you were godmodding in post #75...You wouldn't be able to see or hear us...Tauros carried us way way off in the distance...so I believe that knowing what we were doing is godmodding...correct me if I'm wrong...

Oh, and by the way, this isn't meant to be rude, and I don't want you to take offense. You stated you weren't godmodding...I'm only offering an explaination of what you did that could be considered godmodding.

obelisk-kun
June 11th, 2005, 02:03 PM
ooc: I edited it and i know this isn't godmodding

Latias Lover!
June 11th, 2005, 06:42 PM
OOC: Oh well, let's just continue... Anyways, if I am too ahead or too... reversed, tell me.

IC: I went inside the dark cave, and inside two Salamences flew out, and breathed a steam of hot fire. My Salamence blasted back the fire, and gave a roar.
"Alright, Salamence, use Dragon Rage!" I said and Salamence's claws grew fiery, and its eyes glowed. Within seconds, Salamence quickly lunged at the two wild Salamences at top speed.

obelisk-kun
June 11th, 2005, 06:48 PM
drago drago my dragonite says what do you mean this is a bad idia I reply drago drago drag dragonite says the world may be at war but do you have a better idia I say drag drag drag dragonite says create our own army of dragons I like your idia but where do we go I Say drag drag dragonite replies trust you since when can i trust you I say drag he replies then i get on him and he flies away

Latias Lover!
June 11th, 2005, 07:04 PM
Salamence had defeated the wild ones, and they're flying away. I could see someone flying on a Dragonite far away, but Salamence roared at me and said, "Get inside, hurry!" In Pokemon language. I have no time to question it, so I crawled inside the hole. Inside was a small den, no larger than a mansion. A small Pokemon was sleeping on a stone pedestal.
"What is that?!" I cried and took out my Pokedex.
"Beep, beep.... loading..."
Suddenly, the Pokedex let out a screech, and the Pokemon awoke.
"Grr..." Salamence seemed angry at the Pokemon.

obelisk-kun
June 11th, 2005, 07:07 PM
we've been flying for hours were are you taking us anyway I say then see the salamence and aqua you messed up boy but this time it's a good thing fly over into that cave I say and point to the cave with aqua in it he flies in the cave

Latias Lover!
June 11th, 2005, 07:21 PM
The pokedex finally spoke, but in a low computer voice:
"Jirachi... The Wish Maker Pokemon.... Known to grant wishes, and only appears every 1,000 years..."
"So it's Jirachi!" I cried as Salamence breathed a wave of fire at Jirachi. Jirachi seemed surprised, for a second.

obelisk-kun
June 12th, 2005, 10:03 AM
dragonite stopped before we got close to jirachi I started walking towards it "are you coming or not"I say to dragonite. he flies by me "that is jirachi I can't believe such a little thing could have caused 1000 years of war"I say then dragonite says "it has more power than that"in pokemon language.

Latias Lover!
June 12th, 2005, 11:27 AM
Jirachi didn't attack us. Salamence calmed down and gave out a sigh. Jirachi sat on the stone, and I thought, "Hey, maybe I could wish that the war was over!" So I told Jirachi, "I wish that the 1,000 years war ends now!"
But Jirachi didn't move. The ribbons on it glowed, but then the power cut off.

obelisk-kun
June 12th, 2005, 12:31 PM
"oh crud I think it is about time for him to go in his cocoon and if i'm right that means 1000 years of war wait there is a way to stop him but it's very risky'I say then hop on dragonite and fly away.

Latias Lover!
June 12th, 2005, 12:34 PM
"But the comet's not here!" I said. I picked up Jirachi, who was tired and exhausted. Salamence gave me a ride and followed Dragonite.
"Wait!" I shouted.

obelisk-kun
June 12th, 2005, 12:42 PM
I stop "then what is jirachi doing" I say then dragonite flies in the cave I look at jirachi for a second "wha what if he's dieng what if he didn't have enough power to grant the wish without killing himself"i say.

Latias Lover!
June 12th, 2005, 12:43 PM
"If Jirachi can't, then we have to charge it up," I said. "Maybe if we charge it up with an electric attack, it might work."
"Sala," Salamence said behind me.

OOC: Shadow Scizor you may join.

obelisk-kun
June 12th, 2005, 12:52 PM
"ok dragonite thunder wave I say""drag drago" dragonite says " why not""drag drago dra"dragonite says"we will not kill it"I say"dragonite stands there for a second"attack with thunder wave now"I say but dragonite does nothing.

Latias Lover!
June 12th, 2005, 01:42 PM
"Your Dragonite doesn't want to hurt Jirachi," I thought. "Let me try," I said and called on Salamence. "Use your Thunderbolt on Jirachi!" I said. Salamence looked thoughtful for a moment, then unleashed a tiny spark on Jirachi.
Jirachi looks better, but still doesn't have enough power.

obelisk-kun
June 12th, 2005, 01:51 PM
"it may be alive but it will still eventualy go in it's cacoon we must give it more power go dragonite thunderbolot"I say.my other dragonite quickly uses thunderbolt the attack gave jirachi some more power.

Latias Lover!
June 12th, 2005, 01:55 PM
Jirachi has enough power to grant only one wish!
"I wish that the 1,000 years war was over!" I said and Jirachi's ribbons glowed, and then the war far away had disappeared strangely...
Jirachi stopped and began to close its eyes, and the cocoon magic went around him.

obelisk-kun
June 12th, 2005, 02:17 PM
"is it over"I say then my too dragonites start crying they pick him up I hop on one and we fly away" "1000 years who wished for 1000 years off war"I thought looking at jirachi's cacoon

obelisk-kun
June 12th, 2005, 02:22 PM
"is it over"I say then my too dragonites start crying they pick him up I hop on one and we fly away" "1000 years who wished for 1000 years off war"I thought looking at jirachi's cacoon

Latias Lover!
June 12th, 2005, 02:44 PM
Jirachi's cocoon suddenly disappeared into the ground and slept there for another 1,000 years.
But the last bit of the war isn't over. I still have to find my Dragonair in the war.

obelisk-kun
June 12th, 2005, 02:55 PM
I fly away to the chrarific vally "here we will begin our dragon army"I say"I say drag drag drago"my dragonite says as we begin our search for dragon pokemon

Latias Lover!
June 12th, 2005, 03:45 PM
I flew down in the last bits of the battle on Salamence. Dragonair came bouncing back, a little tired and exhausted.

Trainer Kat
June 13th, 2005, 03:48 AM
OOC: Woah woah!! Can someone please explain what is going on? Is it, like, over?

Super_Lawliet
June 13th, 2005, 07:10 AM
OOC: Who cares? lol

"Kat....I've wanted to tell you....I've always....felt something towards you....." I sighed, reaching into my poket. "I just....I love you...." I pulled out a necklace, looking her i the eyes,. "I didn't know how to tell you...."

Trainer Kat
June 13th, 2005, 01:34 PM
Kat turned bright red. "J-Jack..." she stuttered. She smiled. "I-I love you too," she said.

Super_Lawliet
June 13th, 2005, 01:36 PM
OOC:..Are those Wedding Bells I hear? lol I'm so worked up

I smiled, taking her hand and placing the necklace in it as I kissed her.

Trainer Kat
June 13th, 2005, 01:43 PM
OOC: n.n I've waited for this! ^___^

Kat kissed him back. She felt herself cry a little. It was the first time she had felt happy like this in ages

Super_Lawliet
June 13th, 2005, 01:51 PM
"You know....I just thought you were the kindest person I had ever met....and it was....hard for me....to really think when I first met you..."

Trainer Kat
June 13th, 2005, 02:17 PM
"That's...so sweet," she said. She wrapped her arms around his neck and rest her head on his shoulder. "I've loved you since the moment I saw you..." she said.

Super_Lawliet
June 13th, 2005, 02:22 PM
"Even though we've only known earcother twenty-four hours...."

Trainer Kat
June 13th, 2005, 02:27 PM
Kat laughed. "That's not a problem," she said. She smiled at him.

Super_Lawliet
June 13th, 2005, 02:29 PM
I smiled, holding her closer. "Yea....."

Trainer Kat
June 13th, 2005, 03:11 PM
Kat smiled at him. She hugged him. Her hand closed around the necklace. "Jack..." she said.

Super_Lawliet
June 13th, 2005, 03:16 PM
I looked down at her, the smile faded slowly. Something seemed to be wrong, she must of sensed something. "Yes? I-is something wrong Kat...."

OOC: BTW, the name Jack...well....one who sees movies should know what it turns into ^_~

Trainer Kat
June 13th, 2005, 03:19 PM
OOC: Turns into....turns into what? ^^;; *ish confused*

Kat looked up into his eyes. "It's nothing," she said. She kissed him on the cheek.

Super_Lawliet
June 13th, 2005, 03:21 PM
OOC:...Captain Jack Sparrow!!! ^_^

"Kat....please you must tell me...I must know if something is wrong.... I ran a hand through her hair gently, smiling slightly. "You can tell me love..."

Trainer Kat
June 13th, 2005, 04:04 PM
OOC: O.O Heart!

Kat smiled at him. "It's really nothing," she said. "If it was, I'd tell you."

Super_Lawliet
June 13th, 2005, 04:07 PM
OOC: Heck I'm like a female Jack Sparrow...anyways.....

"Kat....are you hiding something from me love?"

Trainer Kat
June 14th, 2005, 04:20 PM
Kat shook her head. "No, I'm not," she said. She smiled at him. "Jack, I love you. I have no reason to hide anything from you."

Super_Lawliet
June 14th, 2005, 04:22 PM
I sighed, ruffling her hair playfully. "Kat...I know something is wrong....tell me please....."

-Edit-

Gotta go, be on later!

Trainer Kat
June 14th, 2005, 04:33 PM
Kat looked up in his eyes. "Jack..." she looked down. She didn't want to ruin the moment. She shook her head. "I...I get the nagging feeling the others need help," she said.

Super_Lawliet
June 14th, 2005, 06:06 PM
I sighed a bit sadly and recalled my sleeping Blaziken and Tauros. "I understand love...." He was a bit upset about the moment being 'ruined' but brushed it off.

Trainer Kat
June 14th, 2005, 06:10 PM
Kat looked down, her eyes starting to fill with tears. "Jack...I'm sorry..." she said. She felt the tears slide down her cheeks, and she brushed them away.

Super_Lawliet
June 14th, 2005, 06:12 PM
I grabbed a ball from my belt and threw it up into the air. From it, a Swellow appeared, and began to clean it's feathers. "Swellow! Swell Swell!''

Trainer Kat
June 14th, 2005, 06:44 PM
Kat wrapped her arms around Jack. She rest her head on his shoulder. "I'm so sorry," she said, kissing his cheek.

Super_Lawliet
June 14th, 2005, 06:48 PM
"Ah, it's alright....I was just thinking about something...." I nodded as Swellow fluttered up onto my head, pecking madly. "Swellow! Ow ow ow ow ow! Stop!" Swellow Swellow!" I moved away from Kat, running in circles as Swellow pecked.