PDA

View Full Version : Sonic the Hedgehog: Double Throttle

Esupio
June 6th, 2005, 10:58 AM
ok this may seem a rubbish name but bear with me

Each Rper picks another rper to be joined with they then make their own way around the world of mobuis with their partner and mostly staying in a group

If you don't want to be with another rper you can rp with a character controlled by you.

Story:

Sonic, Tails, Knuckles have been living normally for the last 3 years. Dr. Eggman hasn't been seen anywhere for a very long time. Several new threats have appeared though but have been tackled by team chaotix, Mighty has returned to their ranks and is fighting alongside them. The chaotix have been very busy as they have also had to pay for damages made in wreckless chases through suburbian areas.
Sonic and tails have ventured into the ruins of eggmans old base and found plans for a new wepon of mass destruction. The name is curently undecided but has been given the code name. Compi.
The pair also found several pairs of handcuffs that chain 2 beings together and increase their power, speed etc immensley the only holdback is that you cannot leave your partner more then 20 feet away. once put on these handcuffs can only be taken off 5 times. They leave no mark and the wearers feel like there is nothing their.
Sonic took 1 and put it on and tails took the other of that pair. they rushed back to tell knuckles and the chaotix about their discovery. They all agreed that they would need some help so they called every body they knew

Form:
Name:
Powers that are increased(speed etc):
Personality:
Bio (history):
appearance:
Rping Sample (about one paragraph):

I will post mine later

Raizor Blaid
June 6th, 2005, 11:04 AM
sweet, I'll join:
Form:
Name: Eko
Species: Cat
Powers that are increased: strength
Personality: A Hyper active cat that loves adventure
Bio: when he was 6 he left home to adventure all of mobius, he likes to tinker with parts and wishes to be as good wtih robotics as tails one day, but is no where near. though he has created one little AI bot, that follows him around
Rping Sample: blazey gave me permission not to put this in, as he knows how I RP.
heres a little sprite of my new eko just for fun:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v378/raizor_blaid/AdvancedEko.png
he has been remade, but his personality is the same

PIKA POWER!
June 6th, 2005, 12:24 PM
Awesome!

Name: Razor the Hedgehog
Species: Hedgehog
Powers That Are Increased: Speed
Personality: Friendly. Sonic and Shadow's attitudes put together though he is more out going, determined, and just a little smarter than most of the group.
Bio: Many years ago on Mobius, Sonic and Knuckles were on a mission to stop Eggman (again), but got captured. Razor was just happened to come by and help free Sonic and Knux and defeat Eggman because Razor needed to free him long lost brother that was also supposedly capture aswell. Years later, Razor still remembers that incident with Sonic. He soon meets an old man who happens to know him. The old man gives Razor a sword saying that years ago, his mother was attacked, captured, and roboticized. His mother gave the old man that sword before being roboticized saying to give it to Razor when he grew old enough. Then the old man reveals to him who his lost brother was. Then out of nowhere a portal made by Chaos Control appears behind him and pulls him to earth. When he lands on Earth he manages to fall out of the portal with Knux who just got pulled in also. Razor is badly injured, Knux tries to help him.

Razor: Knuckles...
Knux: Do I know you?... Come on, I got to get you some help...
Razor: Knux... You're my... *looses consiousness*

Razor wakes up forgeting what happened and who his brother was. He makes friends with Tails soon after and Tails makes him a Super-Powered Scooter to help him go even faster even though he already is fast as Sonic and Shadow. He uses the sword that was given to him, he remembers who Sonic and Knuckles are from the incident that happend years ago... but he forgot completely about that conversation with the old man,... and who his brother is...

Appearance: Red body, white belly like Sonic's, some head and back spikes have a least one black or red stripe, sword and holster on his back, etc.

Esupio
June 7th, 2005, 09:58 AM
well sonic is currently 19

heres my character

Name:Blaze
Species:Chameleon
Powers that are increased(speed etc):Fire powers
Personality:Blaze doesn't make friends easily.He is quite hyperactive and likes to mess around alot.
Bio (history):Blaze is Espio's brother and trained with him as a ninja. they have a strong telepalthical bond because of their training together. Blaze didn't want to work as a detective with the chaotix and never got on with charmy very well. He later discovered he could control fire slightly and set fire to things.
appearance:very simmalar to espio just a deep shade of red with black streaks on his spike things

Newten5
June 8th, 2005, 12:04 PM
Can I be Shadow again? PLZ PLZ PLZ lol
nice rp story, an the names fine!

~Newten5~

BluePhoenix
June 9th, 2005, 02:48 AM
This is the First roleplay that I am joinning so I might not be that good. But I can try.
Form-
Name: Rahul
Species: Phoenix (if I can choose this one or else Hedgehog)
Powers that are increased: If Phoenix then Fire Power (if Hedgehog then speed)
Personality: The coolest Phoenix arround and makes firends only if he knows that he or she is good. (Hedgehog- The fastest running Hedgehog and makes firends only if he knows)
Bio: Later after I know if I which one can I choose. :)
appearance: If Phoenix than the pic in the banner in my sig.
Hope this is enough.
-RAHUL

Esupio
June 9th, 2005, 08:47 AM
This is the First roleplay that I am joinning so I might not be that good. But I can try.
Form-
Name: Rahul
Species: Phoenix (if I can choose this one or else Hedgehog)
Powers that are increased: If Phoenix then Fire Power (if Hedgehog then speed)
Personality: The coolest Phoenix arround and makes firends only if he knows that he or she is good. (Hedgehog- The fastest running Hedgehog and makes firends only if he knows)
Bio: Later after I know if I which one can I choose. :)
appearance: If Phoenix than the pic in the banner in my sig.
Hope this is enough.
-RAHUL
you can be a pheonix
its good I like it and its a enough

and newten yeah I had shadow reserved for ya

digiX
June 9th, 2005, 09:15 AM
Name: Orion
Species: Monkey
Powers that are increased:acrobatics (balance flexiblity etcc...
Personality:is a free with a happy go lucky attitude and a nack for getting on peoples nerves
Bio (history): is a genius with a keen ablity to create marvelous mechcanical masterpieces is tails arch rival and they always try to show wach other up his best inventions are his flight boots and his moto staff
appearance: looks short of like amy expect is a boy has brown fur\hair and goggles has long tail and black shoes that let him fly and a long staff with red fluid inside of it and a red ball on to and blue bll on bottom capable of electric shock
Rping Sample: "aha I finished the Moto-Staff tails can never beat me" Orion said as the X-tornado lands in front of is house tails walks out with sonic not far behind
"Oh great what do you want" Orion says Tails explains about Compi and the hand cuffs he hands Orion a pair
"oh well how it pains me to help the likes of you if I need to i guess I have to" he says

ooc:if I cant find someone to pair with I shall post my own partner later

Esupio
June 9th, 2005, 11:59 AM
Ok You can join with one more person we can start ok

Raizor Blaid
June 9th, 2005, 12:59 PM
cool, I was almost afraid I had missed the RP since I hadn't been on in a couple days. ok now I need to find a partner for my hyper active 7 year old cat ^^
edit: wait with one more person wouldn't we have 7? then not everyone would get a partner

digiX
June 9th, 2005, 01:20 PM
good point oh and f your looking for a partner I shall volunteer

Raizor Blaid
June 9th, 2005, 01:30 PM
cool, thats could work too, there both hyper active, and they obth work with mechanics, even though Eko only tinkers, He still made an AI unit! *koff* ok I'm done, I hope we get another member soon I haven't been in a good RP for a while. it will feel refreshing to join an RP and be locked together with a monkey... o_O

Esupio
June 10th, 2005, 10:55 AM
I know just I will play with a me controlled thing

Raizor Blaid
June 10th, 2005, 11:07 AM
so you'll be controling your partner? k, so I guess I'm with the monkey ^^ ever notice orion sounds like onion?

PIKA POWER!
June 10th, 2005, 11:21 PM
I was almost afraid I had missed the RP since I hadn't been on in a couple days.yea me too lol... my character is partnered with Sonic and Shadow (if thats okay...) if not then i have no idea... lol XD :D :P ;) :classic:

Esupio
June 11th, 2005, 01:26 AM
you can't be partnered with shadow unless newten wants to be and sonic is with tails and you couldnt be with 2 anyway

LegendaryPokemonTamer
June 11th, 2005, 10:24 AM
Awesome! I'll join!

Name: Renee

Species: A Bat and a Phoinex

Power That Are Increased: Pyschic,Water, (Phoinex) Speed and treasure hunting /hunting skills for Bat

Personality: mean, works for the dark team (well at least acts like it) , no manners (except if you save her life) and also loves treasure and roots for the dark side

Bio: Rouge's sister, loves purple, kicks really good (like Rouge), The government's sly spy (2nd from Rouge ), Born a month after Rouge was born, Birthday: July 5th, swims in the water really good, seaky enough to steal a chaos emerald from a person's hand, can disappear, or mimic a move and also parents died when Rouge and Renee were 15 16 (parents died from accepting the offer of giving Rouge and Renee to the president and was the electricuted but with a dummy doll instead! The escaped from jail/prison and ran into Dr.Eggman who destroyed Rouge's and Renee's parents. After they died another eyar later, Renee learned that she could turn into a Phoinex since she was secretly injected a permanetly phoinex proof shot.

Apperance: Wears purple (all different shades of purple), purple/brown eyes, a white bat, slimmer than Rouge, and 5 inched larger wings than Rouge.

Is it too late to join?

BluePhoenix
June 13th, 2005, 01:16 AM
So when do we start Blaze. I can't wait to participate in my first RolePLay. XD

~RAHUL

LegendaryPokemonTamer
June 13th, 2005, 06:37 AM
Yeah me too...this oughta be exciting :D

Esupio
June 13th, 2005, 09:02 AM
OOC: right we can start Now first we all need to end up at the chaotix building well newten said that he is gunna control sonic for his pair so tails is free for anyone. Everyone pick their Pairs now
Rahul wanna be my partner seeing that we both have fire powers (ya don't have to if ya don't wanna)

IC:
Blaze was running through the country side with Soar, his chao floating behind him
"Blaze I need you now" Espio thought to blaze
"great espio 'needs' me soar we quite near angel isle anyway just the matter of getting up there"
"Chao Chao (lets go then)"
The tornado flew past Blaze lept up and grabed onto the tail fin and flipped onto the back.
"you going to angel isle" he said
"Yeah" Replied sonic

BluePhoenix
June 15th, 2005, 02:59 AM
Blaze sure I will become your partner. I hope I am good at this roleplay. :P
Alright here I go-

"Hey you two. I am also going to go to angel isle with you two. So you two want to take me to angel isle with you guys." Said Rahul.

Blaziken Fan
June 15th, 2005, 05:18 AM
Cool a rpg about Sonic Awesome,I'am still kinda new here. Can I be Tails he's my favorite.

Esupio
June 15th, 2005, 09:30 AM
OOC: I suppose your gunna need someone to be a partner with though and post an rp sample
and rahul you rp pretty well just try and keep the length of your post up to 4 scentences its one of the rules I think

IC: "huh COOL a phoenix never met one before, I'm Blaze nice to meet you" I said as a Turned to rahul.
"who told you to come to angel isle eh" I said as my chao somersaulted in the air

Esupio
June 15th, 2005, 09:30 AM
OOC: I suppose your gunna need someone to be a partner with though and post an rp sample
and rahul you rp pretty well just try and keep the length of your post up to 4 scentences its one of the rules I think

IC: "huh COOL a phoenix never met one before, I'm Blaze nice to meet you" I said as a Turned to rahul.
"who told you to come to angel isle eh" I said as my chao somersaulted in the air

digiX
June 15th, 2005, 02:01 PM
Orion hovered around handcuffs in his sack trying to find a suitable partner
"is there no one who is wants to or good enogh to be my partner" he said he sighed and dangeled from in a tre polarizing his Moto-Staff and trying to tinker with the hand cuffs to se see what makes them work
"what a pecueliar device there is nothing here that indicates how it boost abilitites" he said he saw someone boncing about.

Raizor Blaid
June 15th, 2005, 02:34 PM
Eko noticed a monkey in a tree "hey whats with the stick? whats it do?" said Eko looking at the pointing to the moto staff in orions hand. "and what about the neat bracelets. can I try it on?" said eko as he began to grab the handcuffs

digiX
June 15th, 2005, 05:52 PM
"No,wait" Oroin said but it was too late the cat had put on the handcuff
"oh I guess its too late" Orion said he slipped on the handcuff he felt an instant jolt the cuff dissappeared
"well I'm Orion and this is the MotoStaff dont touch" he said yanking the staff
"well tell me about yourself kitty"

BluePhoenix
June 16th, 2005, 02:15 AM
"Hello Blaze nice to meet you. I ca,e to angel isle to complete a top secret mission and for that I would need a partner. Blaze would you like to be my partner"said Rahul.

Raizor Blaid
June 16th, 2005, 11:46 AM
"whered the handcuff thingies go?" asked Eko confused and... eko-ish "oh, hi I'm eko and I'm 7. I heard something was going on at angle isle so I was on my way to find out what.... but still whats with the stick?"

Esupio
June 16th, 2005, 11:49 AM
"oh ok I will I have a pair of those things that espio told me about actually my chao has them" Blaze said as he whistled for soar to come and give him the handcuffs
"Chao (here ya go)" he said as he threw them to me
"Cheers Soar" I said as I gave one to rahul and I clipped it onto my wrist

digiX
June 16th, 2005, 12:09 PM
"its called the MotoStaff bulit it myself it can send eleteric shocks to whoever it touches so I rather you no touch it so do you have any experincece in Mechcanics" Orion said as he leapt from his tree and patted the Eko on the head
"Come on kid lets get going but try to keep up ok" he said as he started walking

Raizor Blaid
June 16th, 2005, 12:15 PM
"....I once built an AI unit named n.y.a." eko said ready to extende his claws "and I can totally keep up with you! I'm seven! nothing can keep up with the ultimate speed that is hyperness!"

Esupio
June 16th, 2005, 12:25 PM
"Rahul cause Espio said that we can't go 20 foot with these things on your gunna need to come down with me ok I wanna see who those two are" I said as I jumped off the Wing of the tornado and landed next to eko
"EKO its can't be you Good ta see ya" I laughed as I ran with rahul flying above me

Raizor Blaid
June 16th, 2005, 12:32 PM
"huh? oh hi!" eko yelled as he poked orion and said "psst, I know him" "so where are you going? me and the monkey are going to agle isle" said eko "do YOU know whats with that stick thing hes got?"

Esupio
June 16th, 2005, 12:52 PM
"lets find out" I said as I throw a shrukien at it it hits and it gives the shrukien an shock and I pick the shrukien up
"thats what it does, and me and Rahul are going to angel isle aswell"

digiX
June 16th, 2005, 02:15 PM
"Hi there" Orion said he gave a quick glance "well the quickest way there is to fly" Orion said he clicked his heels and the jet boots lifted up he buzzed around playefully he greeted the Phoinex "
"My pride and joy iis these jet jet boots just try to keep up k" he said as he buzzed around again
"this might not be so bad Eko" he said flicking the ear of his young companion

Raizor Blaid
June 16th, 2005, 04:32 PM
"the last time I checked I didn't have wings, and I'm not letting you carry me..." said eko as he jumped onto the branch of a nearby tree "but if we stop by where I'm staying I can get my gear, and we can move along easier" and Eko pointed south east. "once there we can get n.y.a. and the rest of my stuff" "oh and one more thing... NO EAR FLICKING!"

digiX
June 16th, 2005, 05:30 PM
"heh,sorry just having a little fun" Orion said buzzing around Eko
"Yoa know if I had the right suppiles I might be able to build you a pair of jet boots lets stop by your place let me see your stuff if I can build you a pair we can get there alot faster dont you think."

Raizor Blaid
June 17th, 2005, 09:44 AM
"I dont need jet boots... though they are shiny... I take the funner way of doing things. so when we get there the things we must have are n.y.a. and my spring shots." Eko said beignning to jump up and down. "besides wouldn't building some take a while?"

digiX
June 17th, 2005, 10:16 AM
"oh well I guess you got a point it took me a year and a half to build the 1st pair but it would take atleast a month to build dupilcates photographic memory ya know" Orion said as he contiuned to buzz around Eko's head he landed softly on the ground and let Eko show him to his home

Raizor Blaid
June 18th, 2005, 04:55 AM
"ok lets go!" eko started running to the direction he had pointed to earlier "so were going south east, just dont lag behind" next thing Eko new he couldn't go any further, like something was holding his arm back "let go! I know where I'm going" he turned around and it wasn't the monkey holding him back.

digiX
June 18th, 2005, 05:14 AM
"didnt I tell you you have to within 20 feet of me" ORion quicky buzzed over as Eko was trying for his house he suddenly tripped over and landed on his face
"Klutzy cak" Orion said laghing

Raizor Blaid
June 18th, 2005, 06:43 AM
"rr, your right on the edge you!" Eko was getting up and his claws were fully extended. eko started walking to his house counting the feet between him and his monkey partner "next time explain things before you use them"

digiX
June 18th, 2005, 08:22 AM
"ypur the oe who slipped on the cuff before I could explain so dont blame me" ORionsaid laghing
"so we almost there" ORion said as he caght up to the cat before Eko was stuck again

Raizor Blaid
June 18th, 2005, 12:11 PM
"well you could have stopped me!" Eko was mad and getting desperate for excuses "yeah were almost there, but its not my house, just the place I'm staying at, I haven't been to my house for a year" Eko stopped and poited at the small house mad of trees and twigs "there it is"

digiX
June 18th, 2005, 03:20 PM
"I tried to stop you" Orion said as they walked into Eko homestead
"nice place for someones temporay abode" Orion said as he looked blueprints and tools scatterd around
"messy messy" Orion said picking up a few blueprints
"a liitle adjustment there hmm yes yes! it would work oh a few more adjustments and oh this is brillant did you degin it" Orion said a smile bright n his face as he countiuned to make notes

Raizor Blaid
June 18th, 2005, 04:19 PM
"uh yeah I designed some of that, but some were blue prints I got from tails, I get some gadjets from him" Eko went over to his small safe "no one could guess the password, it has my best stuff in it" eko opened up the safe and rumudged through. "ok spring boots, high impact gloves yep, suped up GPS system and..." eko whistled and n.y.a appeared "this is n.y.a. hes got an AI and a few bits of data that can help us out" Eko got it all put it on, got his pack and got ready to go "ok lets get moving"

digiX
June 18th, 2005, 05:39 PM
"tails is a ninny my stuff is 10 times better than anything that tails puts together" Orion said roughly he grabbed his staff and a a handfull of Eko's blueprints and spare parts and placed them in his sack
"off to angle island

Esupio
June 19th, 2005, 01:14 AM
"BOO" I shouted as I appeared infront of Eko and orion
"works every time despite the fact that rahul might have given it away" I said as I took a piece of chocolate from my backpack
"you wants some monkey boy, eko" i said offering them some of the bar

BluePhoenix
June 19th, 2005, 03:19 AM
"Hey Blaze we have to take our snack fast, and can you give me a piece of Choclate. I am really hungry." I said as I sat down beside them.

~RAHUL

digiX
June 19th, 2005, 07:01 AM
"sure" Orion said as he yanked the chocolate broke it in half and gave some to Eko
"so which way to Angle Island" he said taking out a map

Raizor Blaid
June 19th, 2005, 07:02 AM
"sugar!" Eko grabbed a chocolate bar and proved how low on the food chain chocolate is "I think tails is acctually very good at inventing, have YOU ever designed a morphing plane?" Eko finished off the chocolate and got ready to go "just a minute" eko then got n.y.a. out and push one of the buttons on his back. his house then turned into a small cube, easy to carry around "tails designed that"

LegendaryPokemonTamer
June 19th, 2005, 07:31 AM
Renee was flying around looking for treasure. "Where could a chaos Emerald be?" Renee flew dow whe she spotted two odd looking animals.
"Hi I' Renee The Bat what's your name?" Reee asked the two figures who kept talking

Esupio
June 19th, 2005, 07:34 AM
"I know my way to angel isle my bro lives there ever heard of team chaotix" I said looking around as I put my back pack on
"heared or espio the chameleon thats my bro" I announced as I stood up clicked my fingers and a flame appeared on my thumb
"ignite" I whispered as I threw a leaf into the flame suddenly it grew big enough for me to ride on
"anyone whos fire proof can ride on it but if not" I laughed as I flipped onto the board and it took off
"WHO NEEDS TECHNOLOGY WHEN YOUR GIFTED" I shouted over the roar of the flames as I flew straight up with rahul following

Raizor Blaid
June 19th, 2005, 07:56 AM
IC: "hey I'm gifted! I have thumbs!" Eko shouted to the chamelion in the sky "besides I know your power thats why I made my gear fire proof its also un freezable but thats about it" Eko started to jump up onto the flaming leaf.
OOC: hey LPT who are you talking to? there are 4 of us together right now, blazey, rahul, digiX, and myself.

Jolty-kun
June 19th, 2005, 08:09 AM
Name: Jolt
Species: Dragon/Fox
Powers that are increased(speed etc): Flying can be increased, speed and Stamina.
Personality: Similar to Tails, except hes just a little more agressive, not as much as Knuckles, maybe just about Sonic
Bio (history): He knew Tails a long long time ago, thet fell out one day, Tails hurt him, and then he disappeared, many thought he was dead, and Tails still has feelings for him, just worrying. He also knew sonic, but just for 5 minutes, since then Sonic has never saw Jolt, until now..
appearance:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v400/Ally1993/Jolt.bmp
Rping Sample (about one paragraph):

"I think he did it" Said (An unknown person, lets call him Simon XD), "Well he didnt not do it, hey there now, right?"

"I found something really weird.." Simon shouted, "Maybe you were just looking in a mirror"

So yeah, hes more of the funny, sarcastic type XD

Esupio
June 19th, 2005, 08:15 AM
OOC:she is seperate from us 4 I think
IC: "can't n.y.a fly you there anyway" I said confused
"anyway don't we all have thumbs" I laughed
"looks like were off eko" I told the cat.

Raizor Blaid
June 19th, 2005, 08:33 AM
"well I am working on a jetpack function for him but I need to the right boosters" Eko got the blueprints for n.y.a.'s modes and showed everyone about the rare jet booster he needed "either way I can use these spring boots instead, their funner to use"

Jolty-kun
June 19th, 2005, 09:01 AM
OOC: Oh and guys before I forget, you guys need to put more stuff in your posts, i once saw a post with only 2 lines, tis unacceptable ><; XD

IC: "5 Years of lonelyness, suicide might be next, but if so.. what have I waited 5 years for?, and why have I waited 5 years for something to happen.. it dosent make sence anymore, what would happen if I returned to Mobius?, well, I guess I could try, but then maybe n..", after Jolt had almost finished his speech, someone came up, looking like one of Eggmans robots he had faught a long time ago.
"What do you want?, and how did you get here?" Jolt said in confusion.
"Im back, and I dont want nothing from you, well actually, I want you to go back to Mobius, cos if your gonna be stuck here forever, your gonna be uselss, and you will rot, so leave, and stop feeling so sorry for yourself" the robot exclaimed.
"Dont make me look like a total idiot, please, and I dont wanna talk"
"If your not gonna talk now, when will you?, youve spent 5 yea..." Jolt had just about enough of it, he stepped back, and used to the move he used to kill the robot before, Jolt of Lightning, and then opened his wings for the first time in 5 years, and went, he had many new arrivals ahead of him.

Esupio
June 19th, 2005, 10:32 AM
OOC: jolty only 2 things can be incresd and I am introducing you into the story
IC: " then bye bye eko" I said as I threatened to push him off.
" I wouldn't really" I laughed as eko looked scared
"everyone we are all most there" I shouted to everyone behind me and eko
"What is that thing" I said starteld as a yellow dragon type thing shot by
"eko hold on for a bumpy ride, no actually get off of this board I wanna see what this thing is solo" I said as I pulled a net out of my bag take this it inflates on impact with ground it also ways alot so it hits the ground before you" I told eko rapidly
"NOW GO" I said as I pushed eko of the board and threw the net down after him
I swerved on the board to follow the dragon
"gunna need some turbo for this though I don't usually have enough power" I said I snapped my fingers and suddenly a Gigantic burst of flames flew from the back of the board
"YEE HAW" I shouted as the G-force pulled me back I lay down on the board to streamline myself so the wind wouldn't slow me down
I caught up with the dragon and I realized he was half fox
"who are you and what are you doing here I roared over the noise from the blaze going on in the background.

Jolty-kun
June 19th, 2005, 11:23 AM
OOC: jolty only 2 things can be incresd and I am introducing you into the story
IC: " then bye bye eko" I said as I threatened to push him off.
" I wouldn't really" I laughed as eko looked scared
"everyone we are all most there" I shouted to everyone behind me and eko
"What is that thing" I said starteld as a yellow dragon type thing shot by
"eko hold on for a bumpy ride, no actually get off of this board I wanna see what this thing is solo" I said as I pulled a net out of my bag take this it inflates on impact with ground it also ways alot so it hits the ground before you" I told eko rapidly
"NOW GO" I said as I pushed eko of the board and threw the net down after him
I swerved on the board to follow the dragon
"gunna need some turbo for this though I don't usually have enough power" I said I snapped my fingers and suddenly a Gigantic burst of flames flew from the back of the board
"YEE HAW" I shouted as the G-force pulled me back I lay down on the board to streamline myself so the wind wouldn't slow me down
I caught up with the dragon and I realized he was half fox
"who are you and what are you doing here I roared over the noise from the blaze going on in the background.

OOC: Oh well XD jk
IC: "I am Jolt, why do you come here?, and what do you want, and someone who disturbs my peice will never get away with it, so are you here to disturb me?, or are you here for a request?. And why do you approach me?, how did you find your way here?, you must know.. somehow, because i here you guys live most far away in Mobius, so there must be a reason you came here, so tell me, why?.
Plus i need you do to a special request for me, please..

LegendaryPokemonTamer
June 19th, 2005, 05:02 PM
IC: "hey I'm gifted! I have thumbs!" Eko shouted to the chamelion in the sky "besides I know you power thats why I made my gear fir proof its also un freezable but thats about it" Eko started to jump up onto the flaming leaf.
OOC: hey LPT who are you talking to? there are 4 of us together right now, blazey, rahul, digiX, and myself.

Oh shoot! rewind . Oh I'm talking to all y'all.
Also i do have a thumb o each hand *teleports to the 4 blazey, rahul and digiX.

BluePhoenix
June 20th, 2005, 09:09 PM
OOC: Guys I think I have missed some parts so from now on I will have to visit this page everyday. XD

IC:"Hi Jolty. I am Rahul and we were not trying to disturb you. We were just going to angel isle." said Rahul. As he came flying beside Blaze.

Esupio
June 24th, 2005, 10:29 AM
"his name is jolt and rahul stay as far away as you can and help me when i call you cause this guy doesn't look to friendly" I told rahul as I steadied my board
" Welcome to mobius" I laughed
" if you want a welcome go find someone else or if your'e looking for a fight Bring it dragon boy" I shouted at the dragon hybrid

BluePhoenix
June 27th, 2005, 12:28 AM
"I can handle it Blaze. But if you say so." I said and flew some distance away from them.

~RAP

Esupio
July 2nd, 2005, 11:09 AM
" well i need to see how you fight so dive in if you feel like it" I told the pheonix
" eat this" I said camly as I launched a fire ball at the dragon
"never been that big before" I mumbled