PDA

View Full Version : Its true... a new Nintendo Console

Kyosuke
January 23rd, 2004, 11:47 AM
I guess I should apolgize for saying that Nintendo wouldn't make a new portable, but its true. It was recently annoucned (Jan 20 2004), that Nintendo will come out with a new portable.

Here is a link for more details:

http://www.gamespot.com/all/news/news_6086761.html (Courtesy of Gamespot.com)

What do you all think of this new devopment from Nintendo?

LT. surge II
January 23rd, 2004, 01:44 PM
I haven't heard of that yet but have you heard of another portable by zodiack.It has a bigger scren than a gba and gba sp.It also has a video chip so the graphics are as good as a computers graphics. But i can't remeber what it takes.

Arcanine
January 23rd, 2004, 02:05 PM
Here is my post last night (I beat you to it XD).

Well I just found something on Nintendo.com, but I dont think it is the next GB but something new. You can find it by clicking here (http://www.nintendo.com/newsarticle?articleid=f65f1ffc-be66-42f2-bbae-83d44a766931&page=other).

Lucifer
January 24th, 2004, 01:57 PM
Probably won't see the light of day outside Japan. Looks boring anyway.

DerChristoph
January 30th, 2004, 03:19 PM
Nah, it'll come. They always come. And it'll sell and throw more money in nintendo's pockets. And of course I'll probably buy one, after saving for a year after it comes out, just to find out something better is almost here, like I did with my GBA, and am doing now for an SP.

John Denver
February 2nd, 2004, 08:33 AM
I heard about this a few weeks ago, and it has GIMMICK written all over it...

The GBA screen is small enough as it is...there no point in having a zoom on it...

so BOO ya!

bna_li
February 2nd, 2004, 08:47 AM
Naah... dont think it will do much. Doesnt sound very interesting anyway.

John Denver
February 2nd, 2004, 09:44 AM
of course, the new WIDE screen GBA looks wicked awesome

*drool*

*boos yas*

Kyosuke
February 2nd, 2004, 06:22 PM
I don't really care about this zoom in feature either, it just seems to complitcated to put in.

John Denver
February 3rd, 2004, 06:05 PM
nintendo fanboys with money will buy it of course...but the sp will be used more, I believe..

Widescreen gba...omG!

BOO ya!