PDA

View Full Version : YuGiOh! Episode Guide Writer Wanted

Rukario
September 10th, 2003, 05:53 AM
Hey all you YuGiOh! fans.. PPN's YuGiOh! World Is looking for staff members who can watch YuGiOh! (easy) and write decent reviews/summaries (a bit harder) for our YuGiOh! site (http://yugioh-world.com).. I need about 1/2 of the season 2 and almost all of the rest of the series written...
I have all the epoisodes to help refresh your memories and will do the screenshots needed for each review, so all you gotta do is write it. (I'd do it my self, but I'm a bit busy and a lot lazy :) )

So if you're interested and want to help a growing site, just PM me and we can go from there.. will be a perm staff job at YuGiOh! World (http://yugioh-world.com).

Cherrim
September 12th, 2003, 02:32 PM
This goes in Webmasters Discussion... it doesn't matter if you're looking for Yuugiou writers. :\ *moves* ;o

Rukario
September 12th, 2003, 10:31 PM
haha funny.. *Moves Back*

Jason
September 12th, 2003, 10:33 PM
Your folling others. Silly steview o_0

Rukario
September 12th, 2003, 10:35 PM
Your folling others. Silly steview o_0
accually it's now in both :)

Jason
September 12th, 2003, 10:38 PM
You copied threads and the 2nd one isnt say the same as this one so delete the opther once cause it is SPAM>

Cherrim
September 13th, 2003, 07:57 AM
Sadly, I would have to agree. If you are advertising your own site and asking for staff members, you do it in Webmaster's Discussion. If I found any topic by any member dong this here, I would move it (like I did). Why should you get special treatment just because you're an administrator? =\ And if you honestly want it to go here, there's no point in having 2 of the same topics. ~_~;

Rukario
September 13th, 2003, 08:04 AM
Sadly, I would have to agree. If you are advertising your own site and asking for staff members, you do it in Webmaster's Discussion. If I found any topic by any member dong this here, I would move it (like I did). Why should you get special treatment just because you're an administrator? =\ And if you honestly want it to go here, there's no point in having 2 of the same topics. ~_~;
I make the rules.. and can bypass them as needed.

Cherrim
September 13th, 2003, 08:10 AM
That's setting a bad example, but whatever. You override my authority anyway.

Rift
September 13th, 2003, 12:12 PM
Im not a mod here, but id say tis is wwwwaaaaayyyyy off topic. ^_^;