PDA

View Full Version : Changing Times

Pages : [1] 2

Alana
June 6th, 2005, 11:08 PM
(This is the sequel to Celebi's Pearil)

A year ago a young girl rescued a Celebi from a Pokemon hunter. But the small Pokemon was hurt and the hunter was gaining on the girl and the Celebi. So it took her through time. She lost consciousness and when she woke, she found herself forty years in the future. There she new friends and enemies. Celebi vanished and she and a new ally named Flare went to find it. Celebi was hurt so they took it to the Lake of Life. More new friends were made. Al and Hazard. They helped her escape from a new enemy, another Pokemon hunter. After Celebi was healed they had fun and headed back to the village that was located at the entrance of the forest. But things went wrong. Their new enemy returned and captured Celebi in a Pokeball called a Darkball. It turned the once friendly Pokemon evil and forced it to attack the forest. Al, Flare, and the girl from the past names Alana all did what they could. With the help of Suicune they managed to rescue the small Pokemon and make it remember who it was. But Celebi had used too much energy. It was on the brink of death and nothing anyone did could help. But just when they thought all was lost a portal opened in the sky and Celebi from the future and past appeared and healed their friend. Finally it was time for Alana to return to her own time. But she chose instead, to travel through many different times and promised to some day return. She left a locket with Flare and asked Al to keep in contact with him. Now a year later Alana has finally decided to return to Flare's and Al's time. What has changed since they last met? What new adventures await them? And what new friends will they make? We'll just have to wait and see.

Name:
Pokemon: (Up to six no legends. Read Celebi's Pearil to find out why Alana has a legendary.)
Description:
Personality:
Other:

(If you were in the last one you need to fill out the profile as well.)

My profile:
Name: Alana
Pokmon: Quilava, Houndoom, Vaporeon, Fearow, Misdreavus, and Celebi.
Personality: She calm is and sarcastic at the worst of times. She is almost always cheerful and carefree. She is friendly and cares very deeply about all of her friends. She loves adventure and is rather stubborn and tough. She will always help those who need it and never backs down from a fight even if she knows she can't win. She is intellegent and always willing ot make sacrifices for those she cares about.
Description: Dark blue eyes, short dirty-blond hair, a navy cap with a light blue mix of colors on the front(it looks like the portal opened when Celebi travels through time), a navy t-shirt with a light blue mix of colors on the right sleeve, blue jeans, navy sweat bands that also have the blue mix of colors on them, and a navy backpack that looks like Sams. She also has a navy Pokegear around her neck and a simple belt with six Pokeballs on it.
Other: She's traveled through many times and seen many things. The Celebi she rescued has become a close friend and now stays with her. Besides her jeans and backpack she is no longer wearing the outfit she had on when she rescued Celebi. But she does still have the old Pokeballs even if she does use the recent versions. She had to change her look to fit in in the different times she traveled through so she decided to change it again to suit Flare's time.

DarkFenris
June 7th, 2005, 02:21 AM
Name: Flare
Pokemon: Cynadaquil, Charmander, Eevee (flare), Vulpix, Houndour.
Description: I wear skin tight black pants and a black t-shirt. I live in the forest and am bare foot. I train my self and my pokemon in martial ars and have become slightly wild. My hair is all shaggy and I have trained my self to be a shadow and not be seen. My speed and strength are exceptional and high above normal human standard. I wear Alanas necklace every day and only take it off at night. When I do I put it in a box. I move in the shadows and my pokemon are trained in all aspects.
Personality: I am by my self all the time. I have trained my self and am extremely agile and fit. I am suffering slight depression. I miss Alana terribly.
Other: a few days after Alana left I breeded my pokemon and got some new ones then let my old pokemon roam free in the wild. I have not seen them since the day Alana left but I know they are around. My pokeballs have the symbol of Darkness on them. I have trained my new pokemon up to high levels but want to leave them at their basic stages.

Heart-felt
June 7th, 2005, 05:52 AM
Hmm, I'll give this a try. ^^

Name:Legend
Pokemon: Rapidash, Jolteon (out of PokeBall), Milotic, Grovyle, Aron, and Umbreon.
Description:Layered, silky long blonde hair that reaches her waist in gentle waves...as she walks, her hair shifts as if it were underwater at times. She is thin, and wears a white tank top with a blue vest. She has bell-bottom pants and white shoes.
Personality:Interesting, worth getting to know. Kind, considerate, caring, all those things.
Other: Legend loves a challenge, though sometimes they might be just a bit too much for her. Her courage and protection toward her friends makes her a strong, reliable person.

Nice to finally be in a role play with you, Alana. ^^

pokemonfiresofhell
June 7th, 2005, 10:16 AM
hmm this ems intresting....

Name:Neo
Pokemon:Marril,Kedarbra,Ninetails,Torchic,Gardevoir,sealeo
Description:He has spiky blue hair,and is always weaaring his black top he usually has his balck and white pokegear,he has his own custom style backpack that he never loses and purple jeanshe is always no for his black scar from a accident in his farthers lab one day...
Personality:he has a fierary temper but can be the most caring person in the world he loves his pokemon and has been kniwn to have a double personality...
Other:neo is famous for his incedent at his farthers lab his farther is a lead researcher in changing pokemon dna to create new species they say he is the only surviour from the mewtwo lab incedent

Trainer Ben
June 7th, 2005, 02:03 PM
It's been awhile since I've been in a Pokemon RP. I've been hooked on Emerald and Leaf Green versions.

Name: Ben
Pokemon: Blastoise, Dugtrio, Sceptile, Makuhita, Croconaw, Shellgon.
Description: Dark Blue hair, an Orange shirt, a Light Blue Jacket, Black pants, and Blue tennis shoes with white stripes.
Personality: Quiet, tends to keep to himself sometimes. He loves his pokemon. He's brave, but retreats when he knows he needs to.

Trainer Kat
June 7th, 2005, 02:14 PM
Name: Kat
Pokemon(nickname): Persian, Espeon(Eefi), Shiny Aggron (if we can have shinys. If not, it's ok, I'll use regular), Blastoise (Kamex), Nosepass, Dragonair (Hakuryuu)
Description: Kat has blond hair that falls to the middle of her back. It has pink streaks in it. She wears a black tube top and short blue jean shorts. For shoes, she wears black and white check shoes and black knee socks. She has a strange necklace that she got after an encounter with a mysterious pokemon. She refuses to go into detail about it, and will not flaunt the necklace. She doesn't keep it hidden, yet will not talk about it.
Personality: Kat is flirtatious and fun. She is extremely outgoing and someone who smiles a lot. She is drawn to the color black.
Other: The necklace sometimes glows, but never anything more.

Baker's Bulbasaur
June 7th, 2005, 02:31 PM
Ok, im in a lot of RP's already, but this should be fun ^^

Name: Baker
Pokemon: Slaking - Meganuim - Arcanine - Poliwrath - Porygon - Pidgeot
Description: My usual appearence, baker stands at 6'0, he has long streamy blonde hair that looks like silk from afar, he wears all black cloothes with a red belt, boots, and a long cape black on the inside, and red on the outside, he has a scar abover his rioght eye from an incident in a pokemon battle years ago
Personality: is an X pokemon master, gym leader, and elite four member, he disapeared 4 years ago to train and learn more about the pokemon he loves more then life itself
Other: -

Alana
June 7th, 2005, 03:42 PM
Great you are all in. Now we need Al and we can start. And Trainer Kat yes we can have shineys but keep it to one.

Matty_Boi
June 7th, 2005, 04:59 PM
i'd join but you see cough i dont really like the name Al....

Al Duit
June 7th, 2005, 09:00 PM
Name: Alexandra Duit, RN (Al for short)
Pokmon: Ninetails, Magnemite, Golem, Crobat, Dragonair, and Venusaur
Personality: Loves pokemon, all types. Never gives up. Compassionate. Wants to be the first gym leader that doesn't focus on only one type of pokemon.
Description: Long black hair in a braid down her back, dark brown eyes, asian complexion. Wears red blouse w/ golden flowers on it and flowing elbow-length sleaves, golden capris, red running shoes, and golden backpack.

Other: Since the last time she saw Alana, Al has trained her pokemon, and they've grown stronger than they were before. Regetably, she wasn't able to keep in touch with Flare. She also continued more training for herself and is now a nurse...(there's gotta be more nurses than the Joy line, after all ;) )

God Of Water
June 7th, 2005, 09:34 PM
Can We Have One More Person?
Name: Alex
Pokemon: Snorlax,Labras,Ponyta,Tailow,Ditto,Kirilia
Description: Brown Eyes,Black Hair,A Pikachu Necklace,Green T Shirt,Blue Jeans And A Red Cap
Personality: He Thinks Quick In Lots of Situations And Never Gives Up.
He Treats Pokemon Like Family.

Other: One Of His Friends Died Fighting A PokeMorph.

Trainer Ben
June 7th, 2005, 10:07 PM
I think you may need to change your character's name...

Wy_Wynaut
June 7th, 2005, 11:27 PM
um need a villian ??????????????????

God Of Water
June 8th, 2005, 02:12 AM
Oh Sorry I Dian`t See Your Name.

Al Duit
June 8th, 2005, 09:24 AM
I don't see why you'd have to change the name...my character, Alexandra is nicknamed Al for short, not Alex. In real life, you just have to deal with similar names....like at my work, there used to be 3 people there named Jason ::shrugs::

Alana
June 8th, 2005, 01:11 PM
OOC: Good we can start now. But Salamence Master I don't know what you mean by you don't like the name Al. Wy_Wynaut uh I haven't thought of a villian really. It's up to you really.

"Be sure to come back and visit soon."

"I will mom. Sorry I've been gone so long but I've been traveling alot more than I accpected." Replied Alana slinging her backpack over her shoulder.

"Goodbye Alana." Said her mom smiling.

"Bye." Alana headed into the woods and walked a few yards. She looked around to make sure no one was around then whistled. A small green Pokemon darted out of the trees and smiled at her. "Alright let's go Celebi. It's time I kept the promise I made." She smiled and touched her green friend. A small portal opened up and a soft melody rang through the forest. But a second later all was quiet and Alana had vanished.

"Be celebi." Chirped Celebi as they landed in the forest where all their adventures had begun.

"I know. It's been ages. I wonder where we'll find Flare and Al. They could be anywhere in this world. I guess we'd better start searching now."

"Celebi." Celebi chirped again. Then they headed off with Celebi keeping out of sight just in case they met a stranger in the woods.

Cebe
June 8th, 2005, 01:19 PM
Name:Cebe
Pokemon: Vulpix,Arcaninine,Umbreon,Espeon,Ninetails,and can I meet suicune and be friends with it? If I can't I will have pikachu then.
Description:best friends with Alana. And cares for diffrent type of pokemon. Loves water type very much but can not find one. Paired up with serpenter, is cooltrainer female with long navy hair.
Personality:Nice, caring, aventureous, loveable, wants to be a pokemon master.
Other: Travels all over the world and loves traveling with Alana. She is now traveling with Alana.

Alana
June 8th, 2005, 01:21 PM
OOC: I think you'll have to stick with Pikachu. But Cebe Alana is a time traveler. I can't see how you can travel with her espessually when she hasn't let anyone know about Celebi since she left Flare's and Al's time.

Cebe
June 8th, 2005, 01:27 PM
They can meet each other.

Cebe
June 8th, 2005, 01:33 PM
Instead about that they can meet each other.

Cebe
June 8th, 2005, 01:47 PM
ok we can then. (message to short)

serpenter
June 8th, 2005, 01:54 PM
hay, can i join? or is it too late?
Name:serpenter
Pokemon: charizard, houndoom, magmar, fleareon, blazeiken, typhlosion
Description:loves fire pokemon, and is paired with cabe.looks like a cool trainer (male)
Personality:likes to be alone, most of the time and likes to win!, is adventurous and will never give up a battle
Other:loves training his fire pokemon in mountains, and dreams of becoming a fire pokemon master

Trainer Kat
June 8th, 2005, 02:20 PM
Kat wrung out her wet hair. "Come on, Hakuryuu, do a Fire Blast," she said. Her Dragonair let out the smallest possible fire blast. Kat's clothes dried, but she let her hair stay a little damp. All of her Pokemon sat by the small pool of water. Kamex, her Blastoise, and Hakuryuu were swimming in the water. Persian and Eefi, her Espeon, curled up on the bank and watched the two swim. Her Aggron and Nosepass were testing who could make the bigger earthquake.

Kat ran her fingers through her damp hair. It was drying, and she hit a snag. She knew it looked messy, but that was how she liked it most of the time. She dug through her backpack and found an oversized black shirt that had belonged to her childhood friend. Everything he owned was black. Kat had taken it out of his closet before she left. She had just started training Pokemon a month ago. Yet, she was tireless, and barely ever stopped battling, so her Pokemon were exeptionally strong for just having them a month. She held the shirt up to her face. It still smelled like him. She had taken it in case it got cold, which it did.

She pulled the shirt on and stuck her shoes and socks in her backpack. "Alright, guys, everyone back, except Aggron," she said. One by one, Kat recalled her Pokemon, then hopped onto Aggron's shoulder and left. The only problem with riding Aggron was that anyone, Pokemon or human, could hear his stomping miles away.

Baker's Bulbasaur
June 8th, 2005, 02:43 PM
OOC - I have had an idea about how my character can be introduced into this RPG, I will post it, if u dont like it Alana, like u would rather I didnt do it like that, then I will change it.

IC:

Baker.....who had been in the deep, but still very bright forest for 4 long months, was out again, doing some more training, like always.

He always liked to change where he changed, as it was a change of scenery, and he was alsways one step ahead of those searching for him.

As he sttopped for a moment to take a swig out of his flask, he saw...out of the corner of his eye, a flash of something green flash past. He quickly wirled around and pullede out a pokeball containing one of his prize pokemon. He stood there for a moment, his eyes darting everywhere, trying to locate whatever had shot past, but he saw nopthing. He relaxed himself and put his pokeball back in his inside cape pocket, he stood up straight, and rubbed the back of his neck, this was the 3rd time he thought he had seen something like this, at forst he thought it was his imagination, but now....he didn't know what to think.

He decided to forget about it, and walked on.

A few hours later, baker was to be seen walking back throagh the same area of the forest, back from some training, he lightly tossed a pokeball into the air and caught it without looking, sudenlly he heard a russleing of leaves, he turned about, his long cape swishing with him. He looked a bit to the left, and noticed a young girl, witha strange green pokemon at her side. baker was curious of the pokemon, but it was not his business, so he turned again, and went to continue on. As he walked thoagh, he sudelly felt a lifting sensation inside him, and his vision became blurred, suddenly he fell to the ground and saw things...things...memories running throagh his mind...or .......at least they seemed to be memories, but what was strange, is that in them it was defenitely himself, but he looked older, and nothiung he wa doing ion them had ever happened to him before, all of a sudden, his whole world went blank

OOC - I have made it sound as if I have accidentally been trasported with u alana, that ok?

Alana
June 8th, 2005, 02:51 PM
OOC: Ok that's fine. It's kind of like what happened to me in the first RP only I was holding Celebi.

Trainer Ben
June 8th, 2005, 04:44 PM
Ben watched as the man ran off quickly. He had just defeated another shady grunt in a Pokemon battle. They've been after him recently, but for no real reason, other than running erands for their boss, they kept saying.

"Come on WaterShock, let's go," he said to his Blastoise, who stood next to him. The Pokemon smiled and started walking beside him. They have managed to defeat everything this new enemy threw at them. So far...

Al Duit
June 8th, 2005, 07:02 PM
"Well, Ven, it's nice to be back at this forest again, isn't it." I say as I sit at the Lake of Life.

"Venu, saur suar, venusaur!"

I smile at Ven as we walk in the forest we'd visited only a year ago. Since then, I'd raised my pokemon to be stronger. A couple of them even evolved, though Magnemite wanted to stay in his original form, so I let it. I also evolved somewhat. I'd continued my training, and now was a full-fledged nurse. The incident with Flare had made me resolve to get my degree in nursing. I regret deeply I couldn't find Flare, but, if he didn't wish to be found, he was intelligent enough to hide his whereabouts.

I've come here for a kind of rest after all the hard work my pokemon and I had put in over the past year. All of a sudden, I hear a familiar musical sound. "Huh? It couldn't be!" I look around, but don't see anything. "Must have been my imagination."

Alana
June 8th, 2005, 07:10 PM
Alana moved quietly through the underbrush in the forest. Her ears were alert for any sounds and her eyes were scanning the forest in a rapid motion. After a while of walking she stopped and sat down under a tree. "Where should we look Celebi?"

"Be celebi." (I don't know) Replied Celebi resting on her shoulder.

Alana turned her head and looked at Celebi. "Well why don't we take a brake. I'm not sure but I think the Lake of Life is near here."

"Celebi!" (Yeah!) Cried Celebi happily soaring into the air again.

Alana smiled. "Alright then let's go." She got up and began walking agian. Soon a sparkling lake came into view. A person was sitting beside it talking to a...."Al?" Alana moved forward adn Celebi peeked through the trees. Sure enough it was her old friend. "Al! Hey over here!" She cried joyfully running over to her.

Al Duit
June 8th, 2005, 07:17 PM
"Al! Hey, over here!" I jump up, startled, and almost fall in the lake. I turn to see Alana running towards me!

"Alana!" I give her a big hug. "Oh, I thought I heard Celebi's time music, but, I thought it was a trick of my imagination, since I was wanting to see you!" I look down momentarily at the ground, not able to look her in the eye when I say this. "I'm afraid I lost contact with Flare." I sigh. "He didn't want anything to do with me. Just you. Sorry, I've no idea where he is now."

Alana
June 8th, 2005, 07:20 PM
Alana smiled sadly at this. Celebi moved out of the trees and hugged Al. "Well I was worried about that. But I hope I can find him. I've missed both of you alot. And so has Celebi."

"Cel ebi." (Sure have)

"So what are you doing back here? I thought I'd have to go to a city to find you. Or maybe a doctors office since you seemed to be so good at medicine."

Al Duit
June 8th, 2005, 07:38 PM
I smile, delighted at Celebi and give it a hug. "Well, I'm actually taking a vacation. Between training my pokemon, and studying to become a nurse, I needed a rest. I finally got my degree, and I'm an RN now." I blush slightly, not wanting to sound like I was bragging.

Alana
June 8th, 2005, 07:42 PM
"That sounds pretty cool. I've been training alot too. A couple of my Pokemon have evolved and I've been having a pretty good time. But I have missed you and Flare. Oh have you seen Diana, Towa, or White lately? I was hoping to say hi to them. If they still live in the village at the entrance to the woods they shouldn't be hard to find. Want to come with me?" Celebi settled on Alana's shoulder and she smiled. It was great being re-united with Al. It had only been a year but it seemed like ages more.

Al Duit
June 8th, 2005, 07:57 PM
"I dropped by there before I came here. They'd asked if I'd seen you." I laughed, "It was funny, because that's exactly what I'd wanted to ask them! Sure, I'll come along. They're going to be so overjoyed to see you." I start walking in the direction of the village. "It's so great to see you. I feel like it's been a decade, and not just one year since we first met a year ago!"

Alana
June 8th, 2005, 09:45 PM
"I know what you mean." Said Alana hurrying along beside her. Celebi twirled in the air chirping happily. They reached the village in about twenty minutes. "Come on!" She picked up speed and started running. She made it to Diana's house and knocked. "Hey Diana!" She called happily.

"I know that voice." Diana opened the door and smiled. "Hi Alana." She said beaming.

Alana hugged her and said, "Is Towa here?"

"No she went out shortly after Al came by. She should be back soon. Oh speaking of which did you find Al?"

"Yeah." Celebi soared around and around the house. Alana smiled and turned back to Diana. "Oh yeah I was wondering if you had seen Flare resently.

"I'm sorry I haven't. I think he's somewhere in the forest but I'm not sure."

"Oh. Well maybe if I'm lucky I'll bump into him like I ran into Al." Alana said in a slightly dissapointed voice.

God Of Water
June 8th, 2005, 10:14 PM
Alex Saw A Lake In the Distance And Called Heat,His Ponyta To Run Faster. The Wind Was In His Face And He Felt Fantastic . And For A Moment He Forgot About The Lake..........Until Heat Stopped And He Fell Into The Lake. He Retrived His Pokemon Half Annoyed,Half Excited.
Then A Weird Feeling Surrounded Him,He Saw Diffrent Memories Surrouding Him.

rbygsRuSaEmFRLG
June 8th, 2005, 10:33 PM
ooc: uhhh... can I join? if you guys have too many members, I understand. thanks, see you guys tommorow. bye

Alana
June 8th, 2005, 10:35 PM
OOC: I can't see why you shouldn't join. But we have alot of people so you and one other may join.

rbygsRuSaEmFRLG
June 8th, 2005, 11:07 PM
ooc: thank you alana. :)

profile:

Name: Cody
Pokemon: Charmelion (Char), Skeptile (Razor), Raichu (Rai), Nidorino (Needles), Arcanine (Scooter), Kingler (Mr. Pincher)
Description: shoulder length black hair with green hoody, with red stripes running through it. Blue jeans, a belt with Pokeballslots on the back of the belt, were they aren't visible, a PokeNav clipped to one of his two black wrist bands, and Trekker shoes for walking long distances. when it is hot, he has a baseball cap with an image similar to Ash's baseball cap from Advance Gen.
Personality: Quiet, but not afraid to voice his opinion if needed. He's a calm and concentrated trainer, whose game face is a blank stare.
Other: He doesn't know much about this new place he's stumbled upon, but remembers hearing the voice of the forest once. During that time, nothing happened, to him anyway. He searches for the Forest Guardian, not to hunt it, but out of curiosity, and longing to know what it is.

is that a good profile? I can change it if it's not.

Alana
June 8th, 2005, 11:12 PM
OOC: No it is a very good profile. You can post if you want.

Trainer Kat
June 9th, 2005, 04:31 AM
ooc: Alana, this is supposed to be the village you're in, didn't know how to describe it. ^^;;

Kat came across a village. "You'd better stop here, Aggron. We need to stock up on some things," she told the large Pokemon. It growled in agreement and sped up to a run. "Aggron! No, stop!" she yelled. "You're going to start an earthquake at the village!" Aggron came to a stop. Kat had loosened her grip, and as a result, fell on the ground face first.

She looked at Aggron, slightly annoyed, but thankful that she landed in the soft dirt near the village entrance. She stood up and brushed herself off. The black shirt was dirty, but still retaind its softness and its smell. "Aggron, return," she said, recalling the Pokemon. "He'd destroy this place," she laughed to herself.

Kat stuck the Pokeball back in her backpack and walked around the village. She realized how strange she must look, walking around in what looked like nothing but a black shirt. It completely covered her shorts. She sighed and started to look for someplace to get supplies.

pokemonfiresofhell
June 9th, 2005, 08:36 AM
Ic

Neo looked at his six pokeballs all his pokmon were unique and all he loved suddenly he heard some strange music he quickly go tup looked around no one was playing it but it was coming from near the lake he jumped up in to a tree and called out his kadabra

"go kadabra!" he shouted

"kad-abra" It said calmly

"teleport near to the lake!" now leon shouted
suddenly every was dizzy he didnt now what up or down then it stopped he was in a tree near the lake he no one there he must have just missed who ever came here he jumped down and heared galloping coming to wards her

Trainer Ben
June 9th, 2005, 10:09 AM
Ben and WaterShock (Blastoise) finally reached their destination: a small village in the forest. They would stock up on supplies and...

"...whoa!" Ben exclaimed as he viewed the sight. A Celebi flying around one of the houses.

"Is this for real?" Ben had to ask himself. He turned to Watershock, who nodded. Apparently, Pokemon can tell between fake and real Pokemon, or so Ben thought.

"If Celebi is flying out in the open, then that means..." Ben started. He looked over to some bushes, and sure enough, there were two more shady grunts hiding, viewing Celebi from afar with binoculars.

"There it is! In plain sight, no less!" the grunt whispered.

"Do you remember what the boss said to do?" The other one asked. The first Grunt nodded. He pulled out a Pokeball that had a black top.

"Don't worry. These new and improved Dark Balls are the most accurate. We'll catch it for sure!" The Grunt said. The other grunt pulled out a gun and aimed at one of the trainers talking.

"As soon as you throw that thing, I'll take her out," the grunt whispered.

Baker's Bulbasaur
June 9th, 2005, 10:29 AM
Baker had absoloutely no idea where he was, or when he was for that matter, he was very dazed, but stood up quickly to get it behind him as soon as he could, he took a look around, in all directions, it looked as if he was in the exact same place he was before this strange confusing warping thing, but with some obvious differences, like big changes in the size of trees. baker thought it best not to panic until he knew excatly what had happened, he looked to the left, whgich is where, had he been where he used to be, the town was, he began to wlak, hoping he would runi into someone and ask some needed questions

pokemonfiresofhell
June 9th, 2005, 10:43 AM
Neo stared toward the sound of th galloping "kadabra teleport to the town"he shouted
he disapeared on top of the local shop he looked around and there was something strange a green pokemon going around a house he quickly pulled out his pokegear

ooc:i for got to say that it was a modified pokegear

Ic

he pressed a few button and the a voice chirped
"welcome to dna scan"it said
it suddenly a red beam hit celibe from the pokegear that only he could see
"DNA found"the poke gear chirped "No pokemon found add to libary"it continued
he pressed to more buttons
"dna added to libary
suddenly a screen apeard on the pokegear showing a kind of poke dex screen two numbers apeared

300 dna recorded

299 identified

"send new dna structure to oak"the poke gear chirped
eon pressed one button and turned of the poke gear

"kadabra return"he shouted at his pokemon it quickly warped into his ball
Neo jumped down to the floor and stood back to see what happens he was sure sumthing was wrong

Trainer Kat
June 9th, 2005, 11:17 AM
"I-Is that...a Pokemon?" Kat said to herself. "I've never seen one like that before..." She looked at the strange green "Pokemon" fluttering about. "Er...supplies. Right." she told herself, but found herself drawn to the green creature.

pokemonfiresofhell
June 9th, 2005, 11:49 AM
Neo suddenly spottexd a girl looking at the pokmon he smirked when suddenly he poke gear rang

Alana
June 9th, 2005, 01:35 PM
Alana stopped talking. She heard voices below and winced. "I shouldn't have let Celebi fly around in plain sight for so long. We'll be in trouble if anyone sees you. They might have already."

Celebi landed on her shoulder and muttered something. Alana winced again. "Do you know what they look like? And how many?"

"Be Celebi. Cel le bi." (I'm not sure. Some in the bushes.)

"In the bushes? OK well we need to get moving. Tell Towa I said hi ok?"

"Sure. And come back and visit before you leave ok." Said Diana.

"No problem." Replied Alana smiling. "Bye." She hurried away from the house and went to a nearby shop. She took a breath and darted behind it. "Ok Celebi we have to be more careful. Here get into this Pokeball. I know you hate it but it's only for a little while. Either that or you can head into the woods and I'll call you when I'm finished around here ok? I should never have brought you into the village."

"Be." Celebi nodded then darted quickly back into the forest to hide in the trees. Alana sighed again and put the Pokeball away then went into the shop.

Al Duit
June 9th, 2005, 02:17 PM
OOC: Gee whiz! I go to work and look what all happens! From now on, Alana, since our characters are travelling together, you've my permission to control Al when posting in the weekdays in the daytime. It looked kind of wierd that Al didn't show up in your post, because she would have been right beside you, so, I've a solution for this time...hope ya like it:

IC: As Alana and I approach the Diana's house, I see suspicious movements in the bushes. Without teling Alana, I decide to check it out quietly. I sneak around behind the bushes, and see two shady looking characters peeking through, watching Alana and Celebi. Ven is right beside me. The thugs didn't seem to notice me, for some reason.

As Alana knocks on the door and Diana opens it and they're talking, I hear the grunts speaking to each other, and one pulls out a black-topped pokeball. I gasp involuntarily as they mention "Darkball."

Trainer Ben
June 9th, 2005, 02:59 PM
One of the Grunts turned around and saw Al.

"A spy! Quick, shoot him!" The grunt yelled. The second one aimed his rifle at Al, and pulled the trigger. Nothing happened.

"Huh? Must have forgotten to put ammo in," the grunt said to himself. He threw the rifle away and took out two Darkballs. He threw them into the air and they released a Tropius and a Magby.

"These'll be more than enough for you!" the grunt yelled.

Alana
June 9th, 2005, 03:03 PM
Nearby Celebi watched the two grunts angrily. The small green Pokemon darted back to the shop where Alana was. "Be celebi!"

"Celebi?" Alana left the shop and spotted the small Pokemon speeding towards her. Alana caught it and listened carefully then darted towards the woods. "Hey Al do you need any help?" She asked as she approached the place where to Pokemon had appeared besdie two shadey figures. Celebi had darted out of sight again.

Trainer Kat
June 9th, 2005, 05:03 PM
"H-Huh?" Kat said, glancing towards the bushes. There were two Pokemon, a Tropius and a Magby. They were up against one girl, hopefully a trainer. Kat ran up to the bushes. "Don't you know two against one isn't fair?" she said, smirking at the grunts. She turned to Al and smiled. "I hope I'm not imposing, but would you like some help?" she asked.

Al Duit
June 9th, 2005, 06:57 PM
As I recall Ven, I glance briefly at the stranger who'd offered help. "Thanks, the more the merrier!" Then I send out my Dragonair and Ninetails, "Go Nairy and Flaze. Flaze, use flamethrower on Tropius, Nairy, use waterfall on Magby!"

Flaze roars as a blazing flame blasts toward Tropius, and Nairy dumps a waterfall on Magby.

Trainer Ben
June 9th, 2005, 07:11 PM
The Grunt..grunted.

"Well, I still have THIS!" he yelled. He took another Dark Ball and threw it, releasing a Steelix.

"Ha! I've trained this Steelix to be immune to fire AND water!' The Grunt laughed. Suddenly, a voice was heard.

"WaterShock, use Ice Beam!" Ben yelled. The Blastoise shot a powerful stream of ice and hit Steelix, fainting it.

"No! My best Pokemon!" The Grunt yelled.

Al Duit
June 9th, 2005, 07:20 PM
OOC: You can't train a pokemon to be immune to something they're weak against, just to be less weak against it, thus eliminating the extra damage the attack does to it. By the way, I thought the dark ball automatically made pokemon evolve to it's last stage and highest level...so how could a darkball spew out a magby? I just thought about it after my last post. ::shrug:: Also, Trainer Ben, you didn't put in any reactions of the Grunts' pokemon to the attacks from my pokemon...it's like you automatically assumed the first hits fainted thier pokemon. Are you controlling both the grunts and Ben? I'm confused. :confused:

Alana
June 9th, 2005, 09:17 PM
OOC: No a Darkball instantly raises a Pokemon to highest level and turns it evil. But it doesn't evolve it. Ben created the grunts so he controls them. *shrugs*

Alana smiled. "Well that went well." She said putting her hands behind her head. "Still if they send out anymore Pokemon and you need any help I'll be glad to assist." She grinned and stood upright again taking her hands from her head. She spotted a small green blur shoot past in the trees and smiled again but didn't say anything.

God Of Water
June 9th, 2005, 09:36 PM
Suddernly Everything Stopped And Alex Was Now In A Small Village.
He Turned And Saw A Group Of People.So Walked To Them To Ask Were He Was.
"Could You Tell Me Were I Am?"He Asked .

Alana
June 9th, 2005, 10:03 PM
Alana turned and saw a boy looking slightly confused. "Hi. This is HatenoVille." She replied to his question. She smiled then turned back to watch Al, the boy with the Blastoise, and the grunts.

DarkFenris
June 9th, 2005, 10:58 PM
ooc: i have edited my post a little and my current pokemon roam free as well but they always appear when i need them.

ic: i am in a tree eat some berries when i hear a familiar sound."cyndaquil should check it out. i wait a few minutes aand then go to the edge of the forest and jump down. i stand in the shadows of a tree and watch a girl with a celebi on her shoulder. out of the corner of my eye my cyndaquil wiggles up to the girl and acts wild.i watch with curiousity of what might happen.

Alana
June 9th, 2005, 11:00 PM
Alana spotted a Cyndaquil close by. "Odd." She murmered. "I didn't know there were any wild Cyndaquil around here." She moved away from the others and approached Cyndaquil curiously. Once in the trees and out of sight Celebi darted over and perched on her shoulder. "Hello little Cyndaquil. Are you lost?"

pokemonfiresofhell
June 9th, 2005, 11:37 PM
i checked the pokegear
"yo neo its me prof birch that pokemon was a celibe ive sent something also to your virtual storage system good luck this is a big one"said the voice
leo ran over as he saw a battle begin "hey what happening and who are you lot"he said to them

DarkFenris
June 10th, 2005, 12:21 AM
i watch from 10 metres away in the shadows of a tree and the forest. cyndaquil moves over to alana and starts rubbing against her leg.

ooc: im out of things for cyndaquil to do. could you control him alana?

Alana
June 10th, 2005, 12:33 AM
OOC: Sure

"Well you must have a trainer around here somewhere." Said Alana picking up the Cyndaquil. "Why else would you be so friendly?" Alana looked hard at Cyndaquil. For some reason it looked familiar and she couldn't say why. Then for no reason a name popped into her head. "Flare?" She said quietly. Was it possible that this Cyndaquil had been bred from Flare's Quilava? Cyndaquil gave the smallest of nods and Alana smiled. She put Cyndaquil down and headed farther into the forest.

DarkFenris
June 10th, 2005, 01:02 AM
i move away and walk further into the forest."every one else say hello to alana. she was friends with your parents."i walk along and see a full grown stantler in a rage running towards alana.i jump into the trees and am in no time ahead of the stantler.i drop down in front of Alana and put my arms out. a second later they connect and i stop the stantler in its tracks. it snorts at me andi push it away and it runs off.i run away and dissapear into the shadows.

ooc: im in black clothes bare feet and scruffy hair if you need the info for you next post.

Trainer Ben
June 10th, 2005, 01:15 AM
OOC: Sorry. Well, I assumed a Darkball raised a Pokemon's maximum level and strength. The Grunt only sent out a Magby because he's a wuss. :D

And about the immunity. Criminals like Team Rocket and such always find a way to enhance (illegaly) a Pokemon's strengths and weaknesses to their advantage. The Grunt was just lying, though, when he said all that stuff about immunity.

IC: Ben walked over to the now defensless Grunt.

"Your Steelix isn't immune to squat, is it?" Ben asked. The criminal nodded sadly.

"And I bet none of your Pokemon have any attacks," Ben said.

"How'd you know?" the Grunt questioned.

"Well, they have no defenses. Your Tropius burned up quickly, Magby drowned instantly, and Steelix flew through the air...from an ice beam," Ben explained. The Grunt sighed. He obviously had nothing else to say. Ben turned to the others.

"Sorry, I forgot to introduce myself. My name's Ben," he said. WaterShock let out an appreciate roar.

"And this is my Blastoise."

Trainer Kat
June 10th, 2005, 04:35 AM
OOC: Gah! >< I'll never sleep again! I miss too much!

Kat watched the battle. It seemed they were handling it fine. When the battle was over, she turned to the group and smiled. "I'm Kat," she said.

Baker's Bulbasaur
June 10th, 2005, 06:02 AM
OOC - Yeah, me too, I miss waaaaay too much

Baker, from a distance, had watched the battle take place with great intrest, he was still worried about where he was, but a battle always calmed him down, sudennly, a humungous Stantler came charging throagh the forest, and straight past him! Instantly, He pulled out a pokeball and released the eager pokemon inside, it was a slaking
It roared!
'Slaaaaaaaaakiiiiing!!!!!''

''Come on'' baker said, and they ran after the stantler, just to make sure all was safe.

When I ran to where it was headed, I couldnt see it any longer, it was obviously a lot faster then me, I stopped dead in my tracks.....and saw it chargoing back towards me!

''Slaking!'' I shouted
''Use mega Kick!''

The pokemon rased a foot which began to glow, and launched it straight into the gut of the speeding stamtler, which was sent flying over the trees!

''Well done slaking'' I said, and I returned the pokemon to it's ball.

looking up, I saw a young girl.....it was the same one I had seen before with the gree pokemon!

Skarmorylugia
June 10th, 2005, 06:47 AM
Er....can I join, or is there enough people? if there isn't, here's my info:

My profile:

Name: Maya Slangel
Pokemon: Skarmory(Steelvaria), Torkoal(Fireturtle), Slugma(Cargrian), Machop(Champion), Combusken(Blaziera), and Seviper(Viperia)
Description: long curly auburn hair, brown eyes, always wears a dark purple long sleeved shirt with black jeans, and a black silky robe over the outfit. Also has really pale skin, which makes her clothes stand out.
Personality: Ever since starting her Pokemon journey, Maya's been alone, with no friends except her Pokemon. She's tried to make friends, but since she looks Gothic, nobody wants to be friends with her.
Other: She has a close bond with her Combusken and her Seviper. Her Combusken was her first ever Pokemon, and because of where she came from, her Seviper was her second Pokemon.

Alana
June 10th, 2005, 12:48 PM
OOC: You are the last person who can join.

Alana watched the boy in bkack hurry away. She had not recognized him but he seemed familiar somehow. And he had stopped a charging Stantler on his own. He was obviously strong. She turned and saw anothe boy and a Slaking. The boy returned the Slaking and looked at her. "Um hi." Said Alana smiling.

pokemonfiresofhell
June 10th, 2005, 01:12 PM
neo finnally decides to walk over to the girl he saw "hey who are you" he asked
"i know your secret i know about time travelling and i want explanatons how you some one i havbe hunted could do this"

Alana
June 10th, 2005, 01:20 PM
Alana turned to the boy who had spoken. Her eyes flashed slightly but she merely said, "What do you mean? I have no secret and I couldn't guess why I would be hunted." Celebi had vanished to follow the boy who had saved her from the Stantler. Alana continued to stare at the boy with a slightly puzzled expression on her face.

pokemonfiresofhell
June 10th, 2005, 02:03 PM
"hmm so there is no celebie then that i just saw and of course there is no you time travelling" he said to her he smirked for he knew something was wrong
"how about a little battle since there seems to be some events happening three on three"

Baker's Bulbasaur
June 10th, 2005, 03:32 PM
upone seeing the girl, who has spoken to him, baker thought it best to keep out of sight, his origional plan was to get some answers, but thinking about it, he didnt know exactly where he was, but he had the feeling he had travelled either into the past, or into the future, meaning that if he done anything at all, then it may change the future or the past, resulting in a time paradox.

He quickly turned about and his behind a tree, listening to the girl tallk to this rude youg man, who was now requesting a battle. Baker felt something pulling on his back, he turned aboutr quickly, but there was nothing there. Decideing it must have been a small animal, he remained unworried, but then he felt something pulling on the back of his cape, he tunred again.....nothing there. Baker was getting tired of this. he turned again, but this time prepeared to turn quickly at the smalles feel of pressure, it came, another tug on his cape, like clash speed, Baker made haste to turn and came eye to ey with a green creature. Upon staring at it in wonder, he realised that this must be the same thing he thought he had seen earlier on. he listened, and heard the 2 people still talking..............seribi?

''is that your name?'' he asked it with a frown ''seribi'' The pokemon stared back fro a moment, blinking its big green hypnotic eyes, before smiling, flying round baker three times, and speeding back off, Baker's first instinct was to run after it, but he remained still
best to keep on the low low unless absoloutely neccecary,

and he lowered himself where he was able to see the two trainers talking, but where they would not see him.

Al Duit
June 10th, 2005, 04:37 PM
OOC: Well, if you think you miss alot when you go to sleep, try sleeping then going to work full time! LOL

IC: I shake my head disdainfully at the grunts. I really hate pokemon thieves!

I turn to see Alana, and all of a sudden, a boy appears, saves her from a stantler, and...runs away....he looked so familiar. My eybrows furrow in puzzlement.
Then another boy comes up and practically gives Alana the fifth degree about time travelling. I walk over to Alana and whisper, "I'm not sure, but wasn't that boy in black, Flare?"

God Of Water
June 10th, 2005, 05:01 PM
I Pulled My Upgraded Internet Accesable PokeNav Out Of My Pocket.
I Typed In HatenoVille And Pushed The Enter Button.
It Found A Forest Area But Nothing Else.
There Was Something Weird Going On.

rbygsRuSaEmFRLG
June 10th, 2005, 05:38 PM
ooc: I have been asleep all day, and had to work at a festival... all day... and yesterday. I've been really busy... :(

ic: I walked out from the forest. "This is interesting." I said, looking down at the "unique" events that had taken place. "What do you make of it?" I asked my pokemon, who were eating lunch. They all were too busy chowing down to answer. Not that I expected them to. Nothing came between them and food.

Rai and Char ran to my side. They were my loyals, I suppose. When I called, they came. None of the others were as loyal. Then again, they were the first two I captured...

"Char." Char said looking down. "I know." I said, seeming to understand a bit. "Rai chu." Rai said, pointing to a strange falling rock. "What is th-- oh crap! Stantler!!!!!!" I yelled, jumping back as the Stantler's body hit where I was standing.

"CHARMELION!!!!!!!" Char yelled, barbequeing it in a flamethrower attack, out of shock. Speaking of shock, Rai was giving it a taste of it's Thunderbolt, even though it was already fainted.

"Enough guys." I said, brushing off my clothes. "I'm ok." I said. Char nodded. He poked the Stantler with his nail to make sure it was unconcious. "Char... (I guess we overdid it...)" Char said to Rai. "Rai rai. (I think something knocked it out before us.)" Rai replied.

Alana
June 10th, 2005, 06:50 PM
"I think so but I don't think he wanted to be seen by me. I don't know why but I'll leave him be for now." Alana replied in an undertone to Al. She then turned back to the boy who had accused her of time traveling and smiled. "A battle sounds good. My Pokemon haven't had the chance to excersise for ages. You can pick first."

Al Duit
June 10th, 2005, 08:42 PM
I nod then step back to watch the battle. This boy was really annoying. What was it to him, if Alana timetravels? It was none of his business. Before the battle actually starts, however, I notice a man further off go hide behind a tree.

I find this suspicious, but I stay where I am, keeping a lookout as Alana battles.

DarkFenris
June 11th, 2005, 12:17 AM
ooc: are you refuring to me?

ic: i run through the forest and jump and grip onto a tree branch. i hide and see celebi stop where i was two seconds ago.i make my way back to the edge of the forest and wonder where my pokemon are as i told them to say hello to alana.i watch Alana as she starts a battle. i feel something brush against my hair and suddenly memories flood back of Alana and the time we had together.i look at her sadly .i look around and see Al.memeories of her return as well.
"Hello Al." the tiniest of smiles appears on my face and i jump into the tree above me with ease and i dissapear.

Baker's Bulbasaur
June 11th, 2005, 02:01 AM
I nod then step back to watch the battle. This boy was really annoying. What was it to him, if Alana timetravels? It was none of his business. Before the battle actually starts, however, I notice a boy further off hide behind a tree.

I find this suspicious, so I casually make my way to my right and go a round about way to come up behind the boy. I see Celebi hovering near him. "Exactly why are you spying on us?" After the short fight with the grunts, I'm suspicious of anyone hiding.

OOC - I would appreciate not to be found just yet please al duit ^^

IC -Baker watched from afar as the battle was about to take place, looking to his right, where seribi had flew off, there was now standing another female trainer, baker looked at her for a moment before turning his attention back to the battle in hand,

This should be intresting
he thought to himself

Skarmorylugia
June 11th, 2005, 06:56 AM
Maya was walking through the forest, accompanied by her Torkoal Fireturtle. "I wonder where we're going," Maya said to Fireturtle.
"Tor, torkoal," said Fireturtle. They kept walking until Maya saw a village.
"Let's go there!" she exclaimed, pointing at it. "Come on, Fireturtle!"
"Torkoal," Fireturtle said doubtfully. "Tor, torkoal, tor, tor!"
"Don't worry," Maya told the worried Pokemon. "I doubt anyone will notice me. Maybe they'll just think I'm a trainer just passing through."
"Tor, tor, torkoal," Fireturtle muttered.
"Don't give me attitude," Maya said sternly. "I don't care if my outfit stands out. If you continue, I'll bring out Viperia instead of you." Fireturtle nodded.
"I hear voices," Maya said. She walked closer to the village. "They're shouting. I better go see what's wrong. Come on, Fireturtle!" She took off running, her long black robe trailing behind her. Fireturtle thought for a moment, then followed Maya into the village.

Baker's Bulbasaur
June 11th, 2005, 09:19 AM
OOC: Actually, Shadow Wolf, I was referring to Baker, who Celebi had hovered next to for a couple seconds before going to you :) I'm sorry for the confusion. I should have described who I was behind better...I've edited slightly to say man instead of boy because I just looked at BB's first post to get the description. You may wish to edit your post. Sorry, the confusion was my fault.

Baker's Bulbasaur, I'm not changing my post to please you. She's still right behind you and sore at having her question ignored.

IC: The kid just looks at me and ignores my question, turning back to watch the battle. "Hmph!" Rude little boy. But I say nothing else and watch the battle from behind the boy. I keep an eye on the boy, watching his reactions trying to guess his motives by observation.

OOC - the idea of RPG'ing, is too have fun, and create a good story plot, and the reason I very respectifully said I would rather not be found, is because I have an idea which will help the RP along the way, and that invovlves me not being found yet, by saying that u are not changing ur post to please me, makes it sound like u cant be bothered to think up a very small change to modify it, and it would not be just to please me, as any actions, no matter hwo small, can influence an etire RP. so are u telling me, that u will not co operate, with a very reasonable request?

also as far as you post calling me a little boy, my charcter is 25, and I see the post as calling him a little boy a personal insult, not an RP one.

I think these comments are fair and people would agree.

Baker's Bulbasaur
June 11th, 2005, 11:30 AM
OOC - I dont like arguments, but you are continueing, I admit when I am getting on my high horse, I always have, but I will not admit so now because I dont believe I am, I am talking in a very reasonable manner, and it is you taking things too far. you say that your charecter is observent and would easily find my character, but what if I wanted my character to be a magician? I dont want that becasue that would be unfair, but you are saying it as if every ones character's should link in with what YOU want to happen. I merely requested that you did not see my character as I would prefer to remain unfound for the purpose of the RP, and you start complaining. You could have merely accepted my very reasonable request but nooooo, you have to strike up an argument about it. which is a shame, as this will inneviatbbly effect Alana, as it is traking place in her RPG.
Why cant you just play nice and try and get along rather then strike up a debate in the middle of an RP?

I apologise to any mods or Alana for this unfortunate incedent, I realise it is spam.

Baker's Bulbasaur
June 12th, 2005, 12:29 AM
OOC: Ok, Alana, what do you want me to do? I think I'm being resonable. All BB had to do was have Baker answer a simple, direct question, not ignore it, and Al would have left him be. I believe Baker's action of having his Slaking kick Stantler and send it soaring would have called attention to him. So if you want me to alter my post, I think BB should have to alter his post to where Baker didn't do that...just jumped out of the way, for example. If you don't want your character to be noticed, don't have him doing things that'd clearly call attention to him!

It's up to you, Alana. I'll abide by your decision, since your the leader in this RP, not BB.

I did not say nor do I think myself the leader of the RP.
and the reason I had my slaking kick the stantler, was that I want some attention drawn to my charecter, but him to retain a sence of mystery to him that no one knows about. yes that would draw a bit of attention, but all that happeneed was Alana got aslight glance at me before running away. I believe this is reasonable. however I too will leave it up to Alana, if she wishes me to change MY post, tenh I will do so without hesitation.
I would do so anyway, but I will wait and see what she thinks.

Im really sorry about the pressure here Alana, I know it cant be good for ya. and I offer my apologies for having to take place in this riddiculous argument here. over nothing.

Alana
June 12th, 2005, 07:10 PM
OOC: I have replied to both of your PMs and ask that you delete the OOC: war and try again. Again I am sorry for this seemed the best thing to do. Also I will not be on much but I will try to keep a check on this.

pokemonfiresofhell
June 13th, 2005, 02:19 AM
ooc:the battle begins

"3 on 3 then"replied leon he pulled out his first pokeball
"GO! kadabra" he shouted out as the ball spinned around in the air
his kadbra apeared
"choose yours then"he shouted to the girl

Al Duit
June 13th, 2005, 03:25 PM
OOC: I have replied to both of your PMs and ask that you delete the OOC: war and try again. Again I am sorry for this seemed the best thing to do. Also I will not be on much but I will try to keep a check on this.

OOC: OK, I've deleted all my OOC: only posts on this page. In addition, I've edited my post that started it all, and let BB have his way. By the way, BB, the error in calling your character a little boy was in no way intended to be an insult to you. Like I said, it was an oversite on my part which I corrected. I'm sorry you took it that way. No hard feelings, OK?

Baker's Bulbasaur
June 14th, 2005, 08:58 AM
OOC - Yeah, I will delete my OOC in a little while.
Yeah AL duit, no hard feelings.
My main problem was that the whole thing could have been resolved from just letting me simply remain unseen, which I have a good reason for.
BUt that is neither here or there, I think it better just to put all this beind us to not be spoke of again, and I appreciate u letting me stay unseen

*extends hand*

Al Duit
June 14th, 2005, 02:06 PM
OOC: ::shakes BB's hand:: :) OK, let's play ball ;)

Alana
June 15th, 2005, 05:15 PM
OOC: Good. ^_^

"Alright then. Go Fearow!" Alana caleld tossing her Pokeball into the air. The large brown bird appeared and cawed loudly. "I'll go first. Fearow Gust Attack!" Fearow flapped it's powerful wings causing a strong gust of air at Kadabra.

DarkFenris
June 15th, 2005, 10:59 PM
i walk back to the boundary of the forest and walk out of the foest.i walk over to a lamp post and lean against it. i watch the battle and smile.i look around and see a spearow flying at me . i dodge it and flip up onto the top of the lamp post. while flipping some falls out of my cltohes. i jump down and look at the necklace that fell out. it is a small chain and is around my neck. on the end is a small heart shaped container.it some how came open. inside is a picture of alana and cyndaquil. i close it and make my way into the forest again.

Al Duit
June 16th, 2005, 02:25 PM
As I watch the start of the battle, I get the feeling we're being watched. I turn to see a boy in black jump down from a light post and pick something up.

I look carefully, and am sure of it! It's Flare! He then runs off into the woods. I turn back to watch the battle. I figure when Flare wants to be seen, he'll make himself known. Unless he's radically changed, I'm sure he means no harm.

Baker's Bulbasaur
June 16th, 2005, 02:29 PM
OOC - LOL, suddenly I have bcoem someone called flare ^^ ok then, but could someone tell me who exactly flare is? so that my posts can link in with it. or it wont make any sence, lol

DarkFenris
June 16th, 2005, 10:28 PM
ooc: im Flare. i dont mind . you didnt know.

Skarmorylugia
June 17th, 2005, 05:52 AM
Maya ran into the village and saw people battling. "Tor, torkoal," said Fireturtle doubtfully. "Aw, Fireturtle, don't be so suspicious all the time!" Maya replied. She looked around the village. "Where in the world are we? I didn't see this village on the map!"
"Tor, torkoal, torkoal!" exclaimed Fireturtle, exasperated. Maya paid no attention to it.
"I need to find out where we are," she said, "so that way we can figure out where to go from here."

Alana
June 21st, 2005, 11:11 AM
OOC: Hi all I'm back. ^_^ I hope pokemonfiresofhell posts soon because I don't want this RPG to die.

Al Duit
June 22nd, 2005, 01:54 PM
OOC: Maybe he's on vacation with his family. That seems to be a trend this time of year. :) I'd hate for this thread to die, too, but don't fret too much. I'm sure he'll show up.

DarkFenris
June 23rd, 2005, 11:11 PM
i walk out of the forest and sit at a bench a few metres behind Alana. my pokemon, Cynadaquil, Charmander, Eevee (flare), Vulpix and Houndour come out of the foresta nd stand next to alana. Cynadaquil, Charmander Eevee on her left and Vulpix and Houndour on her right.they all look at her and watch the pokemon battle.i sit and watch alana battle and take note of how strong her pokemon are now. besides doing this i also keep an eye on people around me.

Alana
June 24th, 2005, 03:09 PM
Alana looked around at the Pokemon standing around her. She smiled and guessed who they belonged to. She turned and scanned the trees. A small green blur shot past. She turned back to the battle grinning slightly at Celebi. She knew it was taunting her opponent. But there was also the fact that Flare wasn't too far off and she'd look for him after she finished the battle.

The Vince Knight
June 24th, 2005, 03:14 PM
Song: :Why oh why am I sooo late?
I could just sit to Liza and Tate.
This RPG was good for me.
I would have one cup of tea. XD
Enough Of that i'm going to sit back and relax...

DarkFenris
June 24th, 2005, 03:36 PM
i watch the pokemon battle and watch my pokemon. i stare at alana as i day dream about the time we spent together about a year ago. my hand brushes the necklace im wearing and i open it and look at the picture. i close it and watch quilava battle.

Alana
June 24th, 2005, 04:38 PM
Alana wished her opponent would attack. She absently picked up Flare's Vulpix and petted it. She smiled at the little fox then let it jump down. She thought about saying something to her opponent but thought better of it. Instead she watched Fearow and Flare's Pokemon.

DarkFenris
June 24th, 2005, 04:46 PM
i watch from behind alana and smle when she picks up vulpix.i stand up and walk over and put my hand on her shoulder."hello alana. long time no see. how have you been?"i walk into her line of sight and smile. vulpix comes and jumps into my arms."vulpix vul!"i smile.

Alana
June 24th, 2005, 05:00 PM
Alana jumped. She had thought Flare was going to stay hidden. "Yeah long time no see." She said smiling. She gave him a hug and said, "I've been fine. What about you? And why are your Pokemon all pre-evolutions?" She stopped asking questions and smiled. "Have you seen Al yet. She said she lost contact with you after I left."

Al Duit
June 24th, 2005, 06:12 PM
OOC: Oops, I miss posting for a day, and look what happens LOL

IC: Alana sends out her fearow and makes the first move. For some reason, the her boastful opponent does nothing while other pokemon come and stand on either side of Alana.

I'm amazed as Flare suddenly walks past me and places a hand on Alana's shoulder! I fold my arms and grin as Alana asks if he'd seen me.

"So, you decided to stop playing hide and seek for now, eh?" I say in a teasing voice. "You look well." I notice he looked alot stronger than he did a year ago.

DarkFenris
June 24th, 2005, 08:06 PM
i look behind me and smile."yeah i have stopped hiding. i was sad when alana left as she was the only rue friend i ever hadd. we know shes not my mother becuase if she wa id be dead now. i wouldnt exist. i look forward again and smile at alana."my pokemon are all pre evolutions becuase after you left i bred my pokemon to start afresh.my old pokemon have become wild in the forest some where.no one can catch the though becuase they are far too powerful.so what did you do while time traveling?"

Alana
June 25th, 2005, 07:38 AM
Alana quickly hook her head to indicate she didn't want to talk about that now. Instead she said in a bored voice, "That guy over there thinks I can travel through time. Why I dunno." She sighed and shrugged then grinned at Al and Flare before turning her attention back to the battle.

DarkFenris
June 25th, 2005, 03:12 PM
i nod in understanding and walk over to a bench and sit down. vulpix jumps out of my arms and sits by my legs. he leaves and go into the forest.i watch the battle wishing the oponant would hurry up.

pokemonfiresofhell
June 26th, 2005, 06:20 AM
ooc:im sorry but ive been banned from pc

ic: Kadabra flew into the air from the gust
"teleport then psybeam"shout neo
kadabvra disapeared then reapeared and shot psybeam at fearow

he turned to the person alana was talking to
"so you do time travel then" he shouted he smirked and then sat down and waited

Alana
June 26th, 2005, 11:20 AM
"You really need to clean out your ears. No one said anything about time traveling. Fearow Hyper Beam!" Alana shouted. Fearow opened it's mouth and shot a beam of yellow light at Kadabra. "Hey let's make a deal. If I win you stop pestering me with this time traveling nonsense."

Al Duit
June 26th, 2005, 01:24 PM
I look at the boy with narrowed eyes. What is it to him if Alana can time travel? I also wonder why Alana is denying it after Flare just asked her right out loud what she'd been doing in her time travelling. I shrug and keep quiet, watching the battle finally onfold.

DarkFenris
June 26th, 2005, 11:07 PM
i watch the fearow unleash the powerful hyper beam and see how powerful the fearow is. i look around and see Al." Al come over and sit down. i won't bite."i smirk and pat the seat beside me and watch the kadabra.

pokemonfiresofhell
June 27th, 2005, 11:50 AM
Neo smirked kadabra "transport"he shouted
and now...
"hyper beam"

"what are you on your freind just admited out loud what had you been doing while time traveling" he shouted he turned to her freind and smile

Alana
June 27th, 2005, 08:45 PM
"He was talking about Celebi. It's common knolledge that it can time travel. But I don't think I'm a Celebi." Alana replied cooly. She couldn't and wouldn't let anyone know that she could time travel. So many bad things could happen if that power fell into the wrong hands. "Fearow dodge then use Gust followed by Hyper Beam!"

pokemonfiresofhell
June 28th, 2005, 08:13 AM
kadabra fell down hurt but then jumped
"tut tut tut strange how i saw celbi and colected its dna data and it was out side the house you where in flying round hmmm" he quickly shouted
"Kadabra Return! Go Gardevoir"
GARDE VOIR APEARED IN A ZAP OF RED LIGHT

Alana
June 28th, 2005, 02:39 PM
"Really? Well that's interesting but I still don't see what it has to do with me. Fearow Agility then Quick Attack!" Fearow vanished then re-appeared thne vanished again. It moved very quickly until it was right in Gardevoir's face. Then it charged at close range with Quick Attack.

DarkFenris
June 28th, 2005, 11:11 PM
i look at the oponant and get annoyed."just becuase a wild celebi is around some one doesnt mean it is friend with them it might have been scoping her out to see ifshes nice. im friends with celebi and i have stayed in the forest for the last year. celebi was gone for a few days and i was asking what it had done while it was time traveling. i found out celebi was away in black thorn city. i was only assuming and celebi has great hearing it could hear me from where i was standing."i frown and watch the gardavoirs movements to see how strong it is.

pokemonfiresofhell
June 28th, 2005, 11:38 PM
"the fact is i have proof history books and ive seen you disapear with celibi"he shouted
gardebvoir fell down in pain
"GARDEVOIR ICE BEAM THEN TELEPORT AND THEN FINISH FEAROW OFF WITH PSYBEAM"

Al Duit
June 29th, 2005, 03:36 PM
Chuckling, I go sit next to Flare. "Yeah, well, even if you do bite, I'll bite back." I grin.

As I sit and relax, watching the fight unfold, I hold my peace. That boy battling Alana is too nosy for my taste. I hope Alana beats him, but good!

OOC: LOL, I didn't intend the play on words in this post...talking about biting in the first paragraph, then taste in the second, but it works, eh? ;)

Alana
June 29th, 2005, 07:22 PM
OOC: Lol yeah it does.

"You must have been imagining things. I haven't been in thi area for a year. Fearow do.." But Fearow was hit and collapsed. "Not bad. But I still have fiour Pokemon. Fearow return. Go Houndoom!" She tossed a Pokeball into the air and a large black dog appeared and howled. "Houndoom Agility then Flamethrower!" Houndoom vanished then re-appeared then vanished again. It moved until it was close to Gardevoir and fired a blast of flames at the psychic Pokemon.

pokemonfiresofhell
June 30th, 2005, 07:34 AM
oooc:just though i say there are many things unown about my charecter renember he was reseacher on dna so he maay diffrent....

ic:

neo laughed as houndoom whent to use flame thrower
"ice beam again gardevoir!" he shouted the beam hit the flames and smaked into to houndoom

Alana
June 30th, 2005, 06:45 PM
Houndoom howled in pain as the beam hit him but recovered and stood up shivering. "Houndoom warm yourself up. Use FireSpin!" Houndoom surrounded himself in flames and charged Gardevoir howling.

DarkFenris
June 30th, 2005, 10:29 PM
i watch the battle and wish the trainer would mind his own bussiness."i iwhs the battle would hurry up . i want to catch up with my two best friends."

Al Duit
July 1st, 2005, 07:30 AM
I decide this is as good a time as any to catch up, since Flare and I were just sitting, watching the battle. "So, what have you been doing this past year, Flare?" I wondered if he just trained his pokemon in this forest, or if he travelled around. If he stayed in this forest, he'd probably know it like the back of his hand by now!

DarkFenris
July 1st, 2005, 03:06 PM
"i just stayed in the forest and trained my self and my pokemon.what did you do?"

Al Duit
July 1st, 2005, 07:06 PM
"Well, I've trained my pokemon, but, I also got my degree to become a nurse." I look at Flare. "You're the one who inspired me to do that. Before I met you, my goal was to become a gym leader...one that didn't focus only on one type of pokemon. But, when I was tending to you, I found that I have a gift for nursing, and it's something I enjoy." I smile slightly and blush.

DarkFenris
July 1st, 2005, 07:31 PM
i remember being immobile on the ground and being tended to byt al and i turn red slightly.'i was foolish. wll i need to go now. bye."i stand up walk into the forest. i jump up and grab a branch of a tree. i swing up and am gone in the darkness.

Al Duit
July 1st, 2005, 07:59 PM
I curse myself for making Flare run off again, slapping my forhead with the palm of my hand. "That was really stupid, Al. Remind him of when he was vulnerable!" I shake my head. I sigh and shrug. "Well no use beating yourself up over it." I get up and walk over to stand near Alana like I did before Flare invited me over to the bench.

DarkFenris
July 1st, 2005, 11:15 PM
i head into the middle of the forest nd walk past a tree and get knocked against my side. i feel pain and get thrown against a tree.i yell in pain.i look around and see a enraged stantler."ohmo."i gasp. i stand up and start running toward the edge of the forest with the stantler only a metre behind me and gaining. i hold my side in pain and see light .i come out of the forest and i see al and alana battleing. 2 metres behind them is a park bench. i yell out."argh help !look out!"i jump over th bench and here the stantler ram into the bench. i land on my back and groan." not again!i close my eyes and stand up clenching my teeth against the pain.

Al Duit
July 1st, 2005, 11:58 PM
I hear Flare screaming, and turn to see him running towards the bench we'd just been sitting on, and a stantler chasing him! "Dang!" I say as I get out my golem's pokeball and throw it in an interception course for the stantler. "Go, Boulder! Use seismic toss on that Stantler!" I scream as I run towards Flare. Flare jumps over the bench, and the stantler knocks it over, bearing down on my friend. Just in time Boulder lifts the stantler over his head and does the seismic toss just as I reach Flare, who's flat on his back. The stantler get's KO'd in the first hit.

Just like old times, I can't help but think.

DarkFenris
July 2nd, 2005, 03:58 AM
i look up and groan thinking about how weak i look. i stand up and wincei take my hand away and blood is on m fingers. i put my hand on my side and pull something out. i look at it and see a pointy piece of wood.i throw it away and look around. i i run and jump off the destroyed bench. i land with force and the stantler rises off the30 ground. i react with un human reflexes and kick the stantler further into the air i spin around and when it comes back down i kick it back into the forest.when it hits the ground it continues to slide until its not visable any more.i whistle and a chikorita come running out of the forest and it rubs againt my leg. it see my wound and cries out. i kneel on my knees and it puts its leaf against me. its leaf glows and i close my eyes and go into a trance. it takes its leaf away and i pat it on the head."thank you chikorita."it turns away and runs back into the forest. i stand up again and look at al."im sorry but i have let my guard down. i need to go train again."i walk away and start heading towards the lake of life.i get there and i get a rock and i swim to the centre of the lake where it is 15 metres deep. i take a breath and sink to the bottom and i sit at the bottom and stay there.

Alana
July 2nd, 2005, 08:06 AM
Alana had been about to tell Houndoom to use Flamethrower on TSantler but she hadn't gotten the words out and it was all over. She stood therestaring at the place where Flare had been. Finally she shook her head and said, "I wish he'd stop running off. I barely got the chance to talk to him." She isghed knowing Flare was alright, then turned back to the battle and wiated for her opponent to move.

Eig
July 2nd, 2005, 08:09 AM
Alana told me in PM that some members left... And i'm able to join.

Name: Eiger (real name... unknown XD)
Pokemon: Swalot, Shiny Gulpin, Blaziken, Absol, Manyula (if it's not possible to have 4th gen Pokemon, i change Manyula to Seviper), Umbreon with a scar near the right eye.
Appearance: http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/7337/000eigstrainersprite5oc.png However, Eiger also has a cape and he wears it sometimes. He has two pockets in his 'costume', one for PokeNav and one for PokeDex (Hoenn Generation Pokedex). He also has a belt with balls that contain Pokemon. Actually, 5 Luxury Balls and one Premier Ball, which contains Blaziken. He can hover about 13cm above the ground and can talk telepatically - that's why Eiger talks only on rare ocassions.
Personality: Calm and mysterious. He can stand/sit/hover quietly, even in battle, because of his telepatic abilities. He likes Pokemon Battles, and his favourite types are Poison and Dark.
Other: Some time ago, in Eiger's house a ghost appeared. It was a pink Missingno-like ghost that said - "I have a gift for you" - and then disappeared. Next day, when Eiger woke up, that costume which is on 'appearance & description'. Then, he went to the cellar. He went to here because he must take out some food. But he noticed 5 Luxury Balls, and a Premier Ball. Also, a cape, PokeNav and PokeDex. He realized that his Pokemon 'quest' has begun. He opened all the Pokeballs and then seen the Pokemon from the Pokeballs. And he thinked - "So that was the gift". << By the way, the 'other' description (Story) was also an RP Sample... A lil'.
So can i join, Alana?

Eig
July 2nd, 2005, 09:20 AM
OOC: So i am approved, right, Alana? What i can do now in the RP? Wander around city? Around forests? =P Or maybe you will make me into the start, so you will just post something like 'Eiger opened the door to (something) and seen a corridor. What he should do?'?

EDIT: Okay, Alana approved me. If you don't see my profile, ask Alana... Okay, my adventure starts...
Eiger was heading to Rustboro. Suddenly, it started to rain.
"Great. Just great" - Eiger thinked. The cape floated (?) to him, and he started to walk towards the Pokemon Center. The automatic doors opened.
"Welcome. How may we help you?" - Nurse Joy said to Eiger.
"I will just be here until that stupid rain will stop" - Eiger said (Eiger says everything telepatically, but only sometimes he uses mouth to say something) and he started to hover (see more info in my profile about hovering) and spin.
He spinned in the air so long and fast so he got dizzy and he sat on the chair.
He started to walk towards the doors, so he can exit Pokemon Center, but...
Suddenly a small youngster with black trousers and gray t-shirt walked in.
"Welcome. How may we help you?" - Nurse Joy said to the Youngster.
And Chansey walked in from the door that leads to the injured Pokemons' "bedroom".
"Chan sey sey chansey!" (Nurse Joy! That Hitmontop feels better) - the Chansey said.
"It's great, Chansey! Your Hitmontop feels better, Eric!"
Eiger exited the Pokemon Center and saw a... Magma Grunt?!
"Team Magma?! Here?!" - Eiger thinked...

OOC2: Is that good, Alana?

Alana
July 2nd, 2005, 10:51 AM
OOC: Not bad. Your post is good but try a little more on grammer. Apart from that it's fine.

Al Duit
July 2nd, 2005, 03:16 PM
I watch in shock and horror as Flare gets up and abuses the already fainted stantler. There's such dark anger in him, yet he's not evil. I'm relieved though, when I see his chikorita heal him along with the healing trance he went into. After he goes, I look back at Alana and shrug.

I recall Boulder and go check on the stantler. It was mating season for stantlers now, which explains the stantler's aggressiviness. Miraculously, there don't seem to be any broken bones, which makes my job easier. I give the stantler a general anestetic to keep him from waking and hurting himself or me while I tend to his wounds. I rub in some linement to heal the bruises, then inject some medication with a syringe to take care of any internal wounds. Then I administer a slow-acting awakening potion.

As he slowly awakens, I speak softly to the stantler. "You're Ok, now. Go away from humans from now on." I'm half tempted to use a pokeball to capture this beautiful stantler, but, that era of my life is over. I train the pokemon I have, but, I'm a nurse now. Not a pokemon collector.

I slowly stand and go watch Alana's battle, looking over to check on the stantler. I see him get up, he looks over at me for a few minutes, then walks majestically into the forest.

DarkFenris
July 2nd, 2005, 05:14 PM
after 2 minutes i release the rock and swim to the surface. i walk into the forest and find the stantler and make sure its calm and ok.i then leave the forest and watch the battle but out of eye sight from any one close becuase i am standing in a tree a full ten metres off the ground. i see vulpix and i nod. he walks over and gets yndaquil from alanas side and the stand beneath me and unleash two flame throwers. the do not hit me or he trees and end harmlessly in the sky. the heat though is in tense and i dry off quickly. i pick to berrys and i drop them down to the ground. they get heated up and when they hitthe ground my pokemon see them and stop the flame throwers. the each take a berry and eat it.

Al Duit
July 2nd, 2005, 05:52 PM
As I watch Alana's battle, I notice two of Flare's pokemon head over to a tree. I can't see, him, but, I'm guessing Flare's up there. I let him be for now and turn back to watch the battle. He'll come back when he's ready.

DarkFenris
July 2nd, 2005, 06:06 PM
i jump down and land softly. i then run andflip over the broken bench and run into the village. i walk through the entrence and look around."jeez i hope i remember this place i havent been here for a year" i walk forward and look around and see a bit too much technology for my liking since i have been living in the wild for the last year. i run out of the vllage slightly scared and i run to the lake of life. i jump in and see a flash of green fly into the forest. ."celebi?hey its just me. flare. sorry if i scared you. were you having a relax as well?"celebi flies over to me and werelax on the lakes surface.

Eig
July 3rd, 2005, 01:13 AM
Eiger turned right to get to Rusturf Tunnel, but he was still thinking: "Very mysterious... Team... Magma... Team... Magma..."

Eiger started to hover towards the tunnel. He entered it.
"Whiiiis!" (Someone entered the tunnel!) - a Whismur whispered.
Eiger turned left and he saw the Whismur - It was shiny!
"Stupid Whismur - Shiny or not, it's just a wacko" - Eiger thinked and he standed on the ground (He was still hovering when he entered the tunnel).
"Mur mur?!" (Where are you going?!) - Another Whismur whispered - but it was not shiny.
"Another stupid Whismur" - Eiger thinked.
Eiger leaved the tunnel and he now was in Verdanturf.
He walked towards the nearby route and then started to hover (Again.). Eiger then floated to the Mauville City. He then turned left, floated to one of the rocks and jumped it. But it was leading to the volcanic areas.
"I better watch out - Magmas like making hideouts in volcanic areas" - Eiger thinked.

pokemonfiresofhell
July 3rd, 2005, 03:01 AM
the flaming pokemon came to wards gardevoir and smaked into it gardevoir slammed back in to
neo on fire
"ahhh"neo shouted while getting burnt he fell on to the floor and burnt and lay there in pain

Alana
July 3rd, 2005, 09:07 PM
Alana hastily released her Vaporeon. "Water Gun!" Vaporeon drenched the boy in water ten approachd him with Alana behind her Pokemon. She offered her hand and said, "Sorry about that." She said rubbing her head. "You weren't supposed to be hit." SHe turned and called ot Al, "Hey Al could you help him? I think he's burned pretty bad?" She approached Al and added in an undertone, "I'm going to head off while you ten to him. You can find me at the Lake of Life ok? And tell him sorry again form me." She recalled her Houndoom and Vaporeon then headed off.

When she reached the lake she saw Flare adn Celebi. "Glad to see you two are getting along." She said grinning. She released Fearow and Houndoom and had them rest in the water for a bit to be healed. "If there were alot of lakes like this one they would put Nurse Joy out of business." She grinned then sat down next to the lake and watched her Pokemon play. She released the rest of them and let them frolic in the water too.

Eig
July 4th, 2005, 02:40 AM
OOC: By the way, the Flygon that appears here, will be a big friend of Eig, but not HIS Pokemon. End of OOC in this post.
--------
When Eiger entered the volcanic areas, just some trainers were walking around and playing with wild Numels, Grimers, Koffings.
"Numnum?" (Do you have some food?) - a Numel was standing near Eiger. Eiger looked for food in one of his pockets.
"Hmmm... An Lum Berry. I will give this to that Numel." - Eiger thinked and he gave the Berry to the Numel.
"NUM NUM!!!" (VERY TASTY!!!) - the Numel 'said' loudly.
Eiger put on his cape and headed for the Desert. Eiger always wanted to scan some Desert Pokemon.
Eiger entered the desert. Suddenly, music starts playing.
"Hmmm... Wacko thing... Wait..." - Eiger looked right and he saw a strange dragon-like Pokemon.
It was a Flygon! Eiger scanned it with his Pokedex: "FLYGON whips up a sandstorm by flapping its wings. The wings create a series of notes that sound like singing. Because the singing is the only thing that can be heard in a sandstorm, this POKEMON is said to be the desert spirit."
"Aaah. So this is it. Maybe PokeDex has some more information" - Eiger thinked and flashed the Pokemon again with the PokeDex. The PokeDex responded:
"HEIGHT: 6'07". WEIGHT: 180.08 lbs. FLYGON is nicknamed the elemental spirit of the desert. Because its flapping wings whip up a cloud of sand, this POKEMON is always enveloped in a sandstorm while flying."
"Gon gon flyg? Gonfly flyg gon!" (Do you seen my baby Trapinch? They got lost!) - the Flygon 'said'.
"I can understand Pokemon talk... And no, i have not seen it" - Eiger telepatically said to the Flygon.
"Trapi trapi trapi..." (I am walking, i am walking, i am walking...) - It was that Trapinch!
"Quickly! We must go on north!" - Eiger said telepatically to Flygon, and Eiger started to run towards north. Trapinch was there...

Al Duit
July 4th, 2005, 03:27 AM
I nod to Alana and go help the boy without hesitation. I kneel next to him and get out a cleansing spray. "This won't hurt a bit," I reassure him, "in fact, it should soothe your burn and cool it down." I gently spray his burns then apply an antibiotic cream and lightly bandage them. "Now, you'll need to go get bandages and change these everyday." I speak gently to him. I help him get up. "Take care of yourself," I say as I run off to catch up with Alana.

Eig
July 4th, 2005, 09:26 AM
"Trapi, trapi, trapi... TRAAAPIIINCH!" (La, la, la... AAAH!!!) - the Trapinch singed, then shouted.
Suddenly, a sandstorm brewed.
"Oh no. I know this formation of rocks, Flygon. It's a symbol of..." - And Eiger was not able to say telepatically anything more to Flygon because of the loud noise. And suddenly, from the sand, a big Pokemon 'crawled' out. It was...
"ROCK ROCK REGI!!! REGIROCK REGI!!!" (TRAPINCH IS ENEMY! REGIROCK DESTROYS ENEMY!!!") - The Regirock shouted.
"Ah! It's the legendary Rock-element Regi Brother! I must scan it!" - Eiger thinked.
Flygon flied to the Trapinch and grabbed him into her 'hands'.
Eiger scanned the Regirock. The PokeDex responded: "REGIROCK's body is composed entirely of rocks. Recently, a study made the startling discovery that the rocks were all unearthed from different locations."
"So that is it... Now i must battle it..." - Eiger thinked and chose a Pokeball. It was with Blaziken.
"Blaziken, GO!" - Eiger shouted.
"Blazi blazik ziken!" (Prepare to accept defeat!) - Blaziken 'said'.
"REEGI ROCK! ROCK GIROCK!" (NO! REGIROCK WILL DESTROY YOU!!!) - Regirock 'shouted' loudly.
Eiger started to hover.
"Blaziken, use Sky Uppercut!" - Eiger said to the Blaziken telepatically.
"Blazi!" (Sky Uppercut!) - Blaziken attacked Regirock, but he missed.
"Regi!" (Ancientpower!) - Regirock attacked Blaziken. But it not missed!
"Blaaaz..." (Oooh...) - Blaziken 'said'. It was badly injured, but if it was a Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald, it could still has 201/349 HP.
"Blaziken, try again Sky Uppercut!" - Eiger said again to the Blaziken telepatically.
"Blazi, blaziken KEN ken!" (Sky Uppercut, and i will NOT miss this time!) - And really. It not missed. Regirock flew up, his head exploded, legs and arms too. His torso falled down onto the sand.
"So it's over..." - Eiger thinked. The sandstorm stopped. Eiger exitted the desert.
"Gon!" (Bye!) - Flygon shouted.
"Bye." - Eiger thinked.
And, he blinked. But a big Magcargo appeared in his way...

Alana
July 4th, 2005, 09:32 AM
OOC: ??? You met Regirock then killed it with a single attack? That's rather like godmodding because you gave youreslf too much power. Don't. And you need to try to stay on track with the RPG and head on over to HatenoVille and edit your post. Regirock doesn't just appear and killing a legend, well no comment. Plus why do you put '' around said every time your Pokemon talks. It has a voice you know. Ex. "Meow." Said the cat. No marks. Keep that in mind ok?

pokemonfiresofhell
July 4th, 2005, 09:37 AM
"urrr" neo said as he felt the clensing spray
he slowly got up and looked at al
"where did she go!" he quickly shouted
his body was badly burnt he quickly got a pocket mirror and looked at himself his
left eye was badly burnt an he couldnt see it.
"oh no! im blind" he cried
"he neeled down and sobbed
they had abbandoned her in the town he quickly got out his poke gear and phoned proffesser oak
"oak what do you know about celibi" he said into the poke gear
"celebi...have you seen it?" he replied
"yes i have" re plied neo
"Hmmm celbi come from the lake of life where it gathers to heal you should try get there" replied oak quickly
"how?" neo replied back in the middle of oaks sentance
"well after the lab accident..." oak began
"i know"neo said while lookin to make sure no one was listening
"use the powers of the dna strings" said oak calmly
"but im not ment to"said leon softly
"its the only way"oak said and disconnected the poke grears

Alana
July 4th, 2005, 09:54 AM
"Hey Al." Said Alana turning to her as she approached the lake. "Is that boy alright?" She was sure Al had helped him well. She was a good nurse.

"Celebi!" Called Celebi happily swooping over the lake and circling aroudn Al's head.

"I think Celebi is happy to see you again." Celebi grinned then flew over and landed on Alana's shoulder. "Well at least we're safe from any more time traveling questions here." She said relived. It had been getting annoying to be interagated.

pokemonfiresofhell
July 4th, 2005, 10:02 AM
neo quickly jumped into a tree
"ok here i go" he shouted he starts to glow red then disapears
for a moment he feels very dizzy then hes in a tree he looks around and then looks don thenre is al and celibi
"I think celibies glad to see you"alana says to al
neo smirks and starts jumping tree to tree to follow them
he wishes he could explain to al and alan why he had to find out the truth for he would never trully understand his powers until he found out about the time traeling

Alana
July 4th, 2005, 10:25 AM
"Be!" Celebi shouted suddenly.

"What is it?" Asked Alana standing up.

"Houn." Growled Houndoom.

Alana looked up. "Oh him." She said distastfully. "Fearow chase him out of the tree. He may be hurt but he has no right to follow us and spy." Fearow cawed and flew at the boy angrily.

pokemonfiresofhell
July 4th, 2005, 10:38 AM
neo quuickly jumps out of the tree
"HEALING BELL!" he quickly shouts he heals infront of every bodys eyes
"stop!"he shout at the fearow and it stops

Alana
July 4th, 2005, 11:46 AM
Alana moved forward and glared at him. Celebi wass also glaring angrily. "You'd better have a good reason for following us. I'd advise you tell the truth. You ougt to know Celebi's legend? If the spirit catches you it could carry you off to a deifferent time." She knew she sounded harsh but he had followed them. Someone had done that before and they had been a part of a team called Team Legend. That team didn't exist in this time but Team Rockat did. And a man from Team Rocket had almost killed Celebi a year before.

pokemonfiresofhell
July 4th, 2005, 11:52 AM
"ok ill explain"neo said calmly
"10 years ago i worked eith my dad in his lab he was kind and gentle until he started injecting me with pokemon dna one day he stumbled on some celibi dna and injected it my body went mad destroyed the lab leaving only me i had strange new powers like time travel and i could heal myself so i made it my mission to find who evern new ccelibi so they could help me it seems some people who new my farther call me the spirit"he shouts to alana and al
neo starts to crie
"and then when i found out you were freind with i thought id found a way of discovering about celbi like what powers it had and how i can stop my powers going out of control thats why ive been time following you" cries neo

he looks at celibi then al then alana

Alana
July 4th, 2005, 11:59 AM
Alana looked at him quizically. Celebi hovered beside her. "Your dad injected you with Pokemon DNA? I can't see him being kind and gentle. But I can't see how we can help you? I travel with Celebi and we've battled together. But preventing your powers form going out of control is something you have to do. Knowing Celebi's attacks won't help you."

pokemonfiresofhell
July 4th, 2005, 12:03 PM
"well its not just that you see i only have aprts of its dna in me thats why the power goes wild when ive learnt all its powers then i will gaian control of them until then im doomed to die in over power soon"repplied neo
"i also would like to travel with you for then i can learn the easier"

Alana
July 4th, 2005, 12:11 PM
Alana considered. "Well in your predicament I can't turn you away." She looked at Celebi. Celebi shrugged. "Then I guess you can travel with us. But I won't be time traveling again for at least a week. A month if I don't get discovered by anyone else." She sighed. "Well maybe we should get to know each other. My name's Alana." She extended her hand smiling.

pokemonfiresofhell
July 4th, 2005, 12:13 PM
"mines neo" neo shaked her hand and smiled
"here have this i have a spare"
neo got out a modified pokegear like his but a bit difrent
"very useful... so where are you heading at the moment?"

Alana
July 4th, 2005, 12:23 PM
Alana looked at the Pokegear. "Thanks but no thanks. I have this one." She held up the Pokegear around her neck. "I like this one just fine. I've had it for almost a year now so I'll stick with it. As for where we're going, well I don't know. I thought we'd hang around here for a bit and catch up. I never got the chance ot talk very much with Flare or Al."

Al Duit
July 4th, 2005, 01:19 PM
OOC: Sorry, I'm having too much trouble posting... if i don't post for a couple days in a row, you'll know why. It's funny, I've no problem posting on other sites, just Pokecommunity. Sometimes it takes 10 minutes from the time I hit the "send post" button for it to go to the next screen.

IC: "I'm glad to see you too, Celebi" I smile broadly. There's something about this free-spirited pokemon that makes my heart feel light and child-like. Before I get a chance to answer Alana's question, Celebi shouts angrily, and the annoying boy is there. Obviously he's alright to travel. Then I'm amazed as he heals himself after saying, "Healing Bell." I blink. I wouldn't mind being able to have the power to heal people and pokemon in that way!

I listen quietly as Alana and him talk. "Um, Celebi, you have the power to share memories, do you think you can help Neo that way? Perhaps show him how you control your power? That may help." I suggest.

DarkFenris
July 4th, 2005, 10:41 PM
i am swimming in the lake when celebi shouts angrily. i then watch an argument unfold i get angry at this. this person shouldnt have followed my friends. no matter what the cuase. i dive under water and swim along the bottom of the lake to the edge. i surface and look back angrily. i get out of the lake and run into the forest.

pokemonfiresofhell
July 4th, 2005, 11:43 PM
"ok"neo replies as he puts away the poke gear
"go pokeballs" neo shouts
all 6 of his pokemon apear
"heal bell!"
alll of his poke regenrate there health
"return" he throiugh the pokeballs at them and picks them up
"ok then ill hang withn you for a while

Al Duit
July 5th, 2005, 02:36 PM
I notice Flare running off into the forest...again. I roll my eyes. "Why does he keep doing that?" I wonder out loud.

Then Neo shouts, getting out his pokeballs. I rub my ears. "And why do you need to shout so much?" I growl.

DarkFenris
July 5th, 2005, 11:16 PM
i walk through the forest and come to a larger than usual tree trunk. in the trunk there aresmall indentations like some one has climbed it. iuse these dents to climb the tree and up the top the branches are huge and big enough to sleep on.on one i have made a sort of barrier so i dont fall off. i lay down andreach into a hole in the trunk where there are lots of berries. i take one and bite into it."mm. juicy."

Alana
July 10th, 2005, 04:18 PM
Alana sat playing with her Pokemon for a while then stood up and stretched. She recalled all of her Pokemon and looked to Al and Neo. "Let's get going. I was hoping to meet a Prof. in this time. I heard about him about twenty years from this time. His name is Prof. Samual Oak. Do any of you know about him?"

DarkFenris
July 10th, 2005, 04:22 PM
i finish eating the berry and jump down.i leave the forest and walk up next to alana.my pokemon come out of the forest and stand next to me. vulpix rubs against alanas legs.

pokemonfiresofhell
July 11th, 2005, 07:26 AM
"samuel oak..."begins neo he starts crying again
"a freind of my farther i thought his dead for he was in the accident as well"
neo quickly jumped up streched and got out a map
"where are we now?"he quiried

Alana
July 11th, 2005, 11:04 AM
"At a place called the Lake of Life. It's the place where Celebi hangs out when it's hurt. It lives here." Alana looked Celebi who had settled on her shoulder. "I guess you'll be coming back here someday with out me." Celebi shrugged but they both knew it would be a sad moment. "Aww well. It doesn't matter. I can always come and visit you in my own time.." She turned to Neo. "Prof. Oak is alive. He died about 19 years in the future." She decided not to mention how he died. In 19 years a new virus would emerge and would sweep across the land. It hadn't been a pretty sight when she had arrived. Things weren't much better a year later. Worse if anything. She had only stayed in that time a week. Staying that long had been a mistake. But she didn't want to think about that.

pokemonfiresofhell
July 11th, 2005, 11:35 AM
"How!" neo imediatly said he looked at alana he felt like he would cry again but he didnt
"prof oak studied under my farther he adopted me basicly until the accident...."

Alana
July 11th, 2005, 11:40 AM
"It's a long story." Replied Alana checking her Pokegear. "Um Prof. Oak lives in Pallet Twon right? Let's head over there. It'll only take a day or so to get there I think. If we fly that is." She released her Fearow and turned ot the others. "Does everyone have a flying type?"

Al Duit
July 11th, 2005, 05:38 PM
"I got my Vena from Professor Oak...well, she was a bulbasaur when I got her. It'd be nice to show the professor how much she's grown." I say. I don't mention I had a crush on the professor when I was a kid.

Alana
July 11th, 2005, 05:45 PM
OOC: Al Alana didn't tell anyone about the virus because she didn't want to worry them. ^_^

DarkFenris
July 11th, 2005, 09:30 PM
i look alana in the eyes."so um how are you?"i look away having not seen her for a year an am a bit embaressed at contniuly running away.

pokemonfiresofhell
July 12th, 2005, 08:41 AM
"flying type "neobegins
"FLY!"he shouts and starts to hover like celibi

Al Duit
July 12th, 2005, 01:51 PM
OOC: Oops, sorry. I misread the post (stupid sinuses are acting up again, and reading the computer screen hurts). I edited.

DarkFenris
July 12th, 2005, 03:59 PM
i look around."i dont have a flying type but i rechon i can keep up by running."i walk over to a rock and lift it up. underneath is a belt with six pokeballs."im sorry guys."i jerk the belt and the pokeballs go into the air. they all open up and obsorb my pokemon.they fall onto the ground and i pick them up and put the onto the belt int o particular order.i walk over to alana and take something off from around my neck.iput it over her shoulder and then start running in the direction the proffessors home is.

Alana
July 12th, 2005, 05:27 PM
Alana looked at the locket and stood still for a moment. Then she snapped back to reality and called, "Wait Flare! You have to go over water and there's also the fact that it's miles and miles!" She mounted Fearow and said, "Alright let's go. We can catch Flare along the way adn he can ride with one of us. Al do you have a flying type?"

Al Duit
July 12th, 2005, 06:41 PM
In reply to Alana's question, I get out my crobat's pokeball. "Hey, Fwing, let's fly to Pallet Town!" I wink at Alana as I hop on Fwing.

Alana
July 12th, 2005, 06:48 PM
"Alright let's go." Alana tapped Fearow and the large bird rose into the air and cawed loudly. Then he flapped his large wings twice and sped off. A green streak flashed by. Celebi was flying beside them. Alana smiled and nodded to her friend.

DarkFenris
July 12th, 2005, 06:50 PM
i lookback and yell."ill be fine!"i continue running and pick up the pace a bit .up ahead is a town aand then a forest.

Al Duit
July 13th, 2005, 05:30 PM
Fwing flies along the opposite side of Alana's fearow. "Now, why would he want to keep running like that instead of flying with you?" I shake my head. It must be a guy thing. Sometimes I have trouble figuring guys out.

Alana
July 14th, 2005, 12:23 PM
"I have no idea." Alana responded with a shrug. "So you got your first Pokemon from Prof. Oak right? What's he like? He's a really famous Pokemon prof." She looked at Al curiously waiting for a response. Fearow soared a little higher to catch the breeze and allow it to glide along without having to flap his wings too often.

Al Duit
July 14th, 2005, 01:35 PM
"Well, he loves pokemon very much, and of course he's very intelligent. He's gentle and even tempered. He also has a wry sense of humor. He makes students push harder to do their best." I smile as I remember his laugh. "He's got an obnoxious grandson who will probably follow in his footsteps one day."

Alana
July 14th, 2005, 01:43 PM
Alana nodded and smiled. "He sounds like a great person. I can't wait to meet him. I've heard of his grandson. Gary I think. He took over the lab when Prof. Oak passed away. He was good but he was never as well liked as Prof. Oak and he wasn't near as famous either." She sighed and looked over at Celebi who was zooming around her head. Alana laughed and shook her head slightly. Celebi grinned and landed on her head.

DarkFenris
July 15th, 2005, 01:25 AM
i race towards the town and then seem to trip over. i do a few hand stands then flip up onto the roof. when i land i don stop to rest i push off with momentum and continue running jumping from rooftop to rooftop. when i get to the forest i jump into it and dissapear from sight. after a few seconds pidgeys and spearows cry out and flutter out of the forest. after that mankeys appear at the top of the tee and are tossing me about.i primeape appears and I get thrown almost to the other side of the forest. I hit the tree tops and fall below and some more birds flutter out squawking. after that a fearow bursts out of the tree tops and I am standing on the back off it. struggling for balance and also trying to dodge its angry beak. it starts flying towards al and Alana in a rage. I see this and startteasing the bird. it comes in for a drill peck and hits its own back.it falls and just survives. the fearow spreads its wings and soars above the tree tops.i sit at the base of its neck and it comes to glide under al and Alana.

ooc:all this took about 5 minutes.

Al Duit
July 15th, 2005, 07:01 AM
"Yes, he's the best." I blush slightly, because I hadn't really meant to say that. Good going, Al, just show everyone you had a crush on the professor...still do, apparently.

Movement below attracts my attention, and I see Flare getting tossed about by some Mankeys, and a Primeape throwing him across the forest. "Will you look at that?"

When Flare finally settles on the back of a Fearow and flies just below Alana and me, I have Fwing fly down beside him. Chuckling I wink at Flare and ask, "Wasn't there an easier way for you to join us?"

Alana
July 15th, 2005, 07:37 AM
Alana grinned and flew down to the other side of Flare. "Yes I think there was." Celebi grinned too and flew off Alana's shoulder to land beside her. "So are you going to fly to Prof. Oak's lab with us or let Fearow go and walk again?" She was just teasing him but she was also a little curious to see if he'd keep the Fearow.

DarkFenris
July 15th, 2005, 06:39 PM
i look at al and chuckle to my self."i think there is but this is mmy way of life."i stand up and jump onto alanas fearow and release charmander.it nods to me and i smile. it takes a breath and uses flame thrower on the fearow.the fearow screeches and falls into the forest.charmander glows and becomes twice times as big when he stops growing a charmeleon is standing on fearows back and i return him to his pokeball and i look sadly at where the fainted fearow landed.

Al Duit
July 16th, 2005, 01:05 PM
OOC: Charmander evolves into Charmeleon, doesn't it?
Sorry, I can't think of anything to post in character right now...i'm taking antibiotics for a sinus infection right now, and I feel dopey.

DarkFenris
July 16th, 2005, 02:28 PM
ooc:charmander grew two levels and evolved from charmander to charmeleon to charizard.

Alana
July 16th, 2005, 02:31 PM
OOC: Two levels? Um not meaning to be rude or mean but that can't happen. A Pokemon evolves one stage at a time and at different levels.

DarkFenris
July 16th, 2005, 03:22 PM
ooc:u-u sorry. i edited my post.

Alana
July 16th, 2005, 03:34 PM
OOC: Ok.

Alana looked down at the place where Fearow had fell. "Why did you attack that Fearow?" She asked feeling sorry for it. "You could have ridden it to Pallet." Her Fearow nodded and seemed to be edgy. Appearantly he was unhappy with Flare because he had attacked a fellow Fearow. He beat his wings more jerkily and cawed disapprovingly.

DarkFenris
July 16th, 2005, 04:20 PM
i sit down and look at alana and at al. i put my face in my hands and try and feel happy. i have changed and do things with out thinkin. i frown andwish i could just make my friends happy.

Al Duit
July 17th, 2005, 06:10 AM
I frown and nod in agreement with Alana. Then my heart softens when I see Flare put his hands to his face. "Flare," I say gently, but loud enough so he can hear me, "you just need to think before you do these things." I look at Alana with a worried expression.

Alana
July 17th, 2005, 10:17 AM
Alana nodded. "Yeah that's right. Just think a little more before you act." She smiled and patted him on the shoulder. "Ok let's see," she pulled out her Pokegear and looked at it. "It'll take a long time to get to Pallet. If Fearow and Crobat can fly on we'll be flying through the night. If they need to rest we'll camp in the nearest town."

DarkFenris
July 17th, 2005, 12:48 PM
i look at alana and al and move down fearow to its tail.i think about the last year and feel guilty running away from al.i take a pokeball off my belt and bring it to my face.i whisper to it" im going to pallet town. train your self up and evolve ok?"i then let the pokeball roll off fearows tail and fall down into a forest.i see a bright light appear and smile.

Al Duit
July 18th, 2005, 02:12 PM
"Yeah, Pallet Town is pretty far away. We'll probably need to stop not only to give Fwing and Fearow a rest, but get some rest ourselves." I pet Fwing between his ears and chuckle. "I heard of a case where a boy travelled on the back of his Noctowl on a journey about the same length as ours will be without stop. When they got to their destination, the boy couldn't close his legs for two days. Then after he could move them, he still walked with his legs way apart."

Alana
July 18th, 2005, 02:22 PM
"Pore kid. But I'm more worried about my Pokemon than me. I've ridden Fearow for a really long time before and I was alright. Fearow was exausted though and needed a lot of rest. Fearow just doesn't like to admit when he gets tired." Alana grinned and patted Fearow affectionatly. The large bird cawed and tossed his head grinning.

DarkFenris
July 18th, 2005, 08:53 PM
i lay down on my back and look around at alana and al and how happy they are with there pokemon. i stare at the sky and think about my pokemon and realise im not very good friends with the as i have let the roam free. a breeze moves my shirt and uncovers my belt showing that i have one less pokeball than i did when i started.

ooc:i had 5 and dropped charmeleons into the forest so now i have four.

Cebe
July 19th, 2005, 11:34 AM
Cebe was running an ran into Alana. "Vul." (Hey)

Alana
July 19th, 2005, 11:37 AM
OOC: Cebe we're flying and you must make your post longer. Also I don't tihnk you're in this RPG.

IC: Alana looked at the blue sky as Fearow flew higher up. "Flare have you ever met Prof. Oak?" She asked absently. It would be at least two days before they reached Pallet and she really didn't have anything to talk about.

DarkFenris
July 20th, 2005, 03:58 AM
i look at alana in surprise and shake my head."no sorry. i know proffessor elm though. the name is strangely familiar to me though. like i have heard it before." i look around and watch al and crobat and get jealous of how friendly they are to each other.

ooc: when i was under the care of the girl prof elm and oak visited lots and prof oaks name was said alot. they went to check on me becuase a young baby in a car crash would probly have some form of truama.

Alana
July 20th, 2005, 05:47 PM
OOC: Uh well, yeah sure. I have a case of writters block but I'll do my best.

Al Duit
July 20th, 2005, 06:38 PM
OOC: Gee, is writer's block a virus or something? I've got it too! Ack! >o<

Al Duit
July 22nd, 2005, 07:18 AM
OOC: Sorry, Shadow wolf, I've been ill the past couple weeks, and haven't felt up to chatting, so I've left off the MSN messenger. I'm going to the doctor again today, and hopefully will feel better soon. I haven't been trying to ignore you, I hope you understand. :nervous: I've deleted my PM's, so you should be able to PM me.

Alana
July 23rd, 2005, 05:28 PM
OOC: I did. ^_^ Sorry it was full.

DarkFenris
August 2nd, 2005, 11:04 PM
ooc: can some one please reply to my post at the top of the page? i dont wnt this roleplay to die!!!

Alana
August 3rd, 2005, 06:01 PM
OOC: Me either.

IC: Two days later Alana could see Pallet Town in the distance. "We're nearly there. Fearow start to desend." Fearow chirped loudly and slowly began to desend. They were still a ways off but it wouldn't be too long until they were knocking on Prof. Oak's door. "I can't wait." She murmered to herself. A green blur appeared next to her then Celebi landed in her lap. "Welcome back. You been flying just for the fun?" Celebi nodded and Alana grinned.

DarkFenris
August 5th, 2005, 11:46 PM
i look at celebi and smile and suddenly a roar is heard behind us. i look behind us and in the distance is an orange speck."im happy we are almost there but we might have some company."

Alana
August 6th, 2005, 09:52 AM
Alana looked back. She squitned at the approaching figure. "It's Charizard. I think your Charmeleon evolved." She smiled at Flare. "Congrats. I guess you now have a ride and new Pokemon to show off when we get to Pallet."

DarkFenris
August 6th, 2005, 03:17 PM
i sit up and stretch . "yeah i guess i will have a pokemon to show off. and a ride. but i just want a friend."i move up to fearows neck and sit there staring forward to try and see pallet town.

Al Duit
August 6th, 2005, 03:45 PM
I look over at Flare. "All you need to do is treat your pokemon as a friend, and they'll be your friend." I shrug.

Then I look towards Pallet Town. "I wonder if he'll remember me." I say wistfully, then I blush, because I didn't mean to say it out loud.

DarkFenris
August 6th, 2005, 04:06 PM
i look at al." thats what i try to do but it just doesnt work for me. who do you want to remember you?"

Al Duit
August 6th, 2005, 07:49 PM
I blush furiously and look away from Flare. Why did I say that? Well, it's going to be hard for me to hide it from them, so might as well bite the bullet and tell them. Looking down at the back of Fwings head. "Professor Oak." I smile fondly. "I had a crush on him when he was my teacher." My cheeks feel warm, and I know they're turning red with embarrassment.

DarkFenris
August 6th, 2005, 07:55 PM
i smile. "that's nothing to be ashamed about. i dont have any parents. thats something to be ashamed about. "i look away as the sadness and lonelyness over whelm me and i hide my face in my knees as i bring the up to touch my shoulders.

Alana
August 6th, 2005, 09:09 PM
Alana placed a hand on Flare's shoulder and smiled at him. "Don't worry about it. You have us right?" She looked forward. The town of Pallet was growing larger and larger every moment. Now she could see the lab quite clearly. "It can't be more than five more minutes." She said happily. "So," She had a sly look on her face as she turned to Al. "By the way your blushing I'd guess you still like Prof. Oak."

Al Duit
August 7th, 2005, 04:46 AM
I look over at Flare. "Flare," I say gently, "not having parents isn't something to be ashamed of either. You're parent's deaths, though tragic, don't make you a bad person. And anyone who'd say different will have to deal with me!" I raise a fist comically, hoping to make him laugh. I wish I could give him a hug.

Then I look ahead and my spirit lightens as I see the lab. "So, by the way you're blushing, I'd guess you still like Prof. Oak." I hear Alana say.

Without thinking, I reply, "What's not to like!" I close my eyes and shake my head, blushing some more. If I don't stop blushing, I'm going to break a blood vessel! "I know it's silly. His grandson is the same age I am!"

Alana
August 7th, 2005, 05:38 PM
"Aw don't worry about it. I looked both of you up about twenty years from now to see what happened. I won't tell you anything though. It's a rule of time traveling." She grinned and tapped Fearow. He began to desend and soon they landed in front of the lab. "Al you know him best so you can go first and do the introductions."

Al Duit
August 7th, 2005, 07:48 PM
OOC: I hope you don't mind my little adlib.

IC: I told Fwing to set down beside Alana's Fearow. As soon as we landed, I hopped off. "Nice flying, Fwing, you're getting stronger." I petted him, "Rest now, my friend." I let him in the pokeball.

I nod to Alana when she suggests I do the introductions. As I approach the lab doors, I wish we could clean up after the travelling. I must look an unsightly mess! I quickly run my fingers through my hair and make sure my clothes are straight, then turn the knob on the lab door and walk in.
I don't see anyone at first, and call out, "Professor Oak?"

A young man with a camera comes into the room. "Oh, hi. Professor Oak is over at the barn. A Rapidash is about to give birth, but has been weak with an illness, so he's assisting her. I'm Tracy, his assistant."

I gasp, "Um, Tracy, I'm a nurse, perhaps I can help! These are my friends, Alana and Flare."

DarkFenris
August 8th, 2005, 12:00 AM
ooc: sorry about this.

ic: i look down and see the lab and look back behind us at charizard who has gone, probly to rest.when we land i walk away and dissapear behind a building."sorry alana but i wanna see charizard."i say quietly to my self. i hear a door open and an introduction. then a luagh.and a new voice speaking."do you have an imaginary friend?" i walk away and start running in the shadows and towards the direction i saw charizard. i reach the end of town and start running through the grass.

Al Duit
August 8th, 2005, 03:32 AM
I look around and see Flare has gone off...again. I roll my eyes and sigh. "No, Flare has a habit of coming and going without warning." My voice has more than a little bit of annoyance in it.

"Anyway, if I'm going to be of any help, I'd better get out to the barn!" I start walking swiftly through the lab to the back door, not waiting for an answer.

I run out to the barn and hear the Rapidash crying out in pain, and barge in. "Professor Oak? Let me help. I'm a nurse." Before I'm finished speaking, I'm already beside the Rapidash, helping.

"Thank you, nurse..." Professor Oak says after the Pontya is born, and I administer medication to the weakened Rapidash. "Alexandra? Is that you? My, you've blossomed into a lovely young lady!"

I can't help but blush. I look away and pet the pontya to hide my face. "Thank you, Professor," I say quietly. "You're too kind as always."

"I heard you'd become a registered nurse. I always knew you had it in you. What brings you here?"

Alana
August 8th, 2005, 02:30 PM
Alana smiled as she stood in the door to the barn. "Cute Ponyta." She said quietly. She walked into the barn and concealed her grin when Prof. Oak complimented Al. "Hi Professor." She smiled at the man kneeling beside the Rapidash. "I'm Alana. Nice to meet you."

DarkFenris
August 8th, 2005, 02:37 PM
i reach another town and run through it and come to a forest.i enter the orest and see a bright light int the centre of it. i start running and find charizard."hey charizard,how are you?" it roars a reply and i smile. i walk over to i and let it sniff me then i slowly climb onto its back. it takes off and we fly back to the lab.

Al Duit
August 8th, 2005, 05:44 PM
OOC: I'm embarrassed to say, I lost the storyline in the thread....i a can't remember why we came to see Professor Oak ::blushes almost as much as Alexandra:: :laugh:

IC: "Um, thank you, Professor." I feel my face get hot when he mentions he heard I'd become a nurse. I find it hard to speak because my mouth is dry all of a sudden, and I feel breathless. Did he really say he knew I could do it? The last time I spoke with him, my dream had been to become a gym master... how did he know?

Then Alana comes in and introduces herself. "Oh, yeah, this is Alana. She's been wanting to meet you." I'm grateful Alana came in when she did, because I felt really awkward. Get over it, girl, 'cause he's just being nice! I chastise myself.

"Hello, Alana. I'm pleased to meet you." Professor Oak smiles at Alana.

I go kneel by the Rapidash to check on her. "Hey, lady," I say softly to her as I gently pet her. I'm concerned she hasn't gotten up yet. I'm also concerned about the Pontya, because usually, they start nursing as soon as they're born. "You've a handsome young colt." I look up at Professor Oak. "What's been wrong with her?"

"She came down with a fever during the gestation period." He pets the Rapidash as well, and I notice a burn his hand that looked like it was starting to heal, but one part looked swollen and raw still. "I was able to cure the fever, but, I'm afraid she's been weak ever since." He said with a sad sigh.

"Is that how you got this burn?" I take his hand without thinking, my nurse's training taking over. "You need to take better care of it." I chastise him gently. "You care so much for the pokemon, you don't take proper care of yourself!" I look up at him, and see him stare at me. I feel myself start to blush again. To cover for it, I take off my backpack and get some first aid things to take care of his hand, and lightly bandage it.

Then I look at Rapidash again, and feel her heart beat strongly. "Come on, girl," I say soft and encouragingly. "Get up. You're baby needs milk. You can do it." Slowly, Rapidash starts to get up. Professor Oak and I get up and step out of the way. Once she's up, Rapidash walks over to the youngling an nudges it gently with her nose. The two whinny, and the Ponyta starts to nurse.

"Now that's a beautiful sight." Professor Oak says warmly as he watches the two. I look at the Professor and see a tear in his eye, and smile as I realize I have one as well.

"It sure is." Without us noticing, Tracy had come in with his camera. "I got it on film, too."

Alana
August 8th, 2005, 05:54 PM
Alana looked over at Tracey curiously. She had heard about Prof. Oak's assisant but had completely forgotten to look him up. I'll put that on my to do list. She thought. Just then she remembered what she really wanted to ask. "Um, Prof. Oak. Do you know anything about the Pokemon Celebi?" She had traveled with her green friend for a year and still there were several mysteries surrounding Celebi. She just wanted to know a few things and to try prevent something that would happen. But before she could do that she'd have to have a few questions answered.

OOC: Don't worry about it. I'm not sure myself. :P

Al Duit
August 8th, 2005, 06:00 PM
"Celebi?" Professor Oak got a wistful expression on his face. "Why yes, I met one once. It took me on a very fascinating adventure." I smiled. "Why do you ask?" Before Alana could answer, he said. "Where are my manners? Let's get cleaned up, and go somewhere more comfortable, and let these two have some private time." He referred to Rapidash and Ponyta, then walked out of the barn.

OOC: Um, am I stepping out of bounds?

Alana
August 8th, 2005, 06:04 PM
Alana followed. A small green shape vanished from sight as they left the barn. Once they were back at the lab, cleaned up, and settled in, Alana said, "Well you're a famous Pokemon Professor so I would like to know a few things about Celebi. Since you've met one then it shouldn't be too hard. Anyway," she paused. Making up a good story until she was ready to reveal the truth would be difficult. "First do you know what would happen if some one were to travel through time, find something out, then go back in time and stop it form happening?"

OOC: Sorry about the slight powerplaying but I wanted to hurry this along. And no your not.

Al Duit
August 8th, 2005, 06:21 PM
OOC: I understand you needed to move it along :) It made sense. ::thumbs up:: I know the first RP we did of this was supposed to be a revamping of that movie, but, I hope it's alright that we kind of make it so both things happened? That way we can move the storyline along.

IC: Sitting on a chair just opposite Alana and I who were sitting on a couch, Professor Oak thought about this. "Well, I'm not sure. There's great potential for both harm and good from any meddling in time. There is theory that what happens does so for a reason, and tampering with it can cause more harm than good. But, that's just theory. No one can say for sure."

He pauses, then adds, "One thing I do know, is the Celebi I met had almost died, and it's future and past selves came to help it. Now, if that's not tampering with time, I don't know what is! Nothing wrong came of that, only good." He looks at Alana speculatively. "This isn't a hypothetical question, is it." It's more of a statement than question.

I smile. That's another thing I love about you, Professor. You're intuitiveness.

Alana
August 8th, 2005, 06:26 PM
Alana listened to what Prof. Oak had to say intently. His story sounded much like hers. "This isn't a hypothetical question, is it."

She jumped the went red. "Er, well no." Alana grinne then emitted a low whistle. A second passed then Celebi appeared beside her. "This is my friend Celebi. We've been traveling together for a year now. Your encounter sounds a lot like mine. And if you havent already guessed, I'm er, not from around here."

Al Duit
August 8th, 2005, 07:01 PM
Professor Oak smiled brightly. "Well, hi there, Celebi!" He looks carefully at Celebi, wondering if it was the same one he traveled with, then looks at Alana. "I didn't travel that long with Celebi, but I'll never forget what happened. I still consider it my friend."

OOC: I didn't have Celebi greet the professor because I wasn't sure how you wanted to handle it.

Alana
August 8th, 2005, 07:05 PM
OOC: It's not the same one.

Celebi smiled at Prof. Oak but it was obvious it didn't know him. "I guess this isn't the Celebi you knew. Well now that the secret had been revealed, I think it's time I reveal a few things." She looked over at Al. "It's what will happen in the future. What I told you about before." She glanced at Prof. Oak. "But I won't say anything if you don't want me too because it might be destressing."

Al Duit
August 8th, 2005, 07:11 PM
"Hmm." Professor Oak rubs his chin, thinking. "On the one hand, I don't really want to know what's in the future, because I don't want to worry. Generally it's better to take things as they come. However, you seem to want my guidance, and, it's hard to give advice without knowing what's involved. Go ahead and tell me what you need to so I may help."

Alana
August 8th, 2005, 07:26 PM
"I'm also hoping to help you and many others. In about seventeen years a virus will emerge. It'll kill millions including you." She looked away for a minute then continued. "I arrived two years after the virus emerged. It was unlucky of me to arrive in such a terrible time. But I did. Each time I travel through time I look up my friends and the most famous people I hear about. In that case, you. It was all over the news. Famous Pokemon Professor Taken By Caraka Virus! Caraka Virus Claims Life of Legendary Prof. Oak. ect." She looked away again. "Your grandson, Gary, took over as Professor of Pallet. But he was never as well liked or as famous. But you were just one of millions. Many cures were tried and some worked but it wasn't until seven years later that an official cure was invented. I traveled through many times to find it. I have some with me, and I want you to keep it. When the Caraka Virus emerges, a cure will already exist and many lives will be spared. I wanted you to help because your known so well for being really smart so it seems natural that you'd come up with something like that." Alana paused yet again to catch her breath then reached into her backpack and came up with a small box. She opened it to reveal ten viles and a few needles. Five of the bottles were dark green and the other five bright green. "These," she said pointing to the brighr green viles. "Are the cure. Adn these," she indicated the dark green viles. "Are the vacine." She offered the box to Prof. Oak.

OOC: Think hard about what she said. There were a few things she didn't mention.

Al Duit
August 8th, 2005, 08:14 PM
"Um, Alana, if you were there when the virus was going on, did you contract it?" I look at her, worried that perhaps she may be a carrier. "And did you take the vaccine yourself?"

"Alexandra brings up a good question." Professor Oak looks thoughtfully at Alana. "If you are were exposed, it's best you take the vaccine, so you don't carry it to other times, such as the past. Because if that happens, it what happened in the future can happen sooner."

OOC: I'm sorry, I'm getting tired, and can't think of what else to say, and can't think of what Alana would have left out.

Alana
August 8th, 2005, 08:34 PM
OOC: You already spotted it. Or most of it. She didn't say what the virus did to people.

Alana grinned but it was mixed with another emotion. "Why do you think I searched so hard for the antidote?" She asked quietly. Beside her Celebi nodded. Alana looked over at her friend, sharing the same memory. "We ended up getting exposed to some one who had it while we were doing our research. We stayed just a few days too long. Both of us contracted to Caraka Virus. By the time we found the anidote it was almost too late. I had to expose Celebi because she was dying faster." She held out her arm and rolled up her short sleeve. A small round needle scar was visible. But it would be gone in a few months because there was hardly anything left. The thing that was disturbing was the other scar. It was a ring around her upper forarm that spread in thin lines to her elbow. Celebi offered it's arm too and there was a similar scar there too. "The scar of the virus as it'll be called. All those who caught it got that mark wether they lived or not. After I got the cure I got the vaccine. It was the worst month of my life. It took so long to travel because Celebi had a hard time timetraveling. They never found the source of the virus. Or at least they didn't in the next year. I didn't travel further than that because I came back to this time. But I will. I'm just as curious as everyone." She kept a bit more information back and didn't intend to tell unless pressed. Celebi was thinking the same thing.

Al Duit
August 8th, 2005, 08:43 PM
"What are the symptoms of the virus, Alana?" I ask quietly. Thinking of all the millions that would die without the vials Professor Oak now held made me feel determined to help the professor in any way I could.

Alana
August 8th, 2005, 09:03 PM
"Well first a fever. And shaking a lot. Then that mark will appeare on your arm and it hurts. The worse the virus gets and the longer you have it the longer the little lines become. I had it for a month but I saw one person who had the lines all the way down to the tips of their fingers. You become very weak very fast and your vision starts to go. It comes back when your curred or I'd be blind. But soon your whole body starts aching." Alana swallowed. It wasn't easy thinking about this. "But the worst part comes when the virus is in it's final stage. That's the stage that kills." She stopped and looked hard at Al and Prof. Oak. "A dull burning sensation starts. It gets worse until it feels like your fire. I dunno what happens after that. I didn't ask because I didn't want to know. But whatever this virus is targets nerves and blood vesels. I saw some one who didn't make it and their....their vains had turned black. I don't know why and like I said, I didn't want to know." She stopped again and avoided everyone's eyes. She had managed to locate the anidote just in time. That burning sensation had started when she finally got the cure. "It's supposed to be like Chicken Pox. Once you get it you can't get it again so if you don't get past stage one which is the fever and the shaking or stage two which is the blindness and lose of strength. Then stage three is the dull pain in your body. I guess stage four would be third burning sensation." Her voice failed and Celebi was now resting in her lap and looked like she really didn't want to hear any more.

OOC: Brutal but I had to come up with something I hadn't heard of before, bad symptoms and something that'd make me shiver. Boy I'm glad there's no such thing as the Caraka Virus.

DarkFenris
August 8th, 2005, 11:46 PM
charizard and i reach the lab and create a small gust of wind. we land and i climb off. i take a pokeball from charizard and put him in it.i start looking for al and alana.

Al Duit
August 9th, 2005, 03:15 AM
"Pretty brutal virus!" I shiver. "I'm sorry you had to go through that, but greatful you brought back the cure and vaccine." I place a hand on Alana's shoulder. "Do you happen to know how often the vaccine has to be taken? Some vaccines last several years to life, while some need to be taken yearly."

Alana
August 9th, 2005, 10:36 AM
"This vaccine lasts for life. You only need once." She nodded then was silent for a while. "Ok now that that's settled, I have another question. You said you had met a Celebi and had an adventure. What was it like? It sounds a lot like mine."

Al Duit
August 9th, 2005, 01:21 PM
I sigh with relief when I hear the vaccine lasts for life. I hated to think that people would have to take it every year like a flu vaccine.

"Do you mean what the Celebi I met was like or the adventure I had with it?" Professor Oak smiles.

Alana
August 9th, 2005, 01:26 PM
"Both." Alana replied smiling too. "I know there are other Celebi because I've seen them. But I don't know if they're like this Celebi and I'm curious about the adventure you had."

Al Duit
August 9th, 2005, 03:10 PM
OOC: I'm not quite sure how old Professor Oak (or even Ash) was at the time of the movie...I'm guessing around 11.

"Well, I was about 11-years-old when I met Celebi. I was in the forest, sitting down and drawing while I rested a little. Suddenly, Celebi came by and was being chased by a Scyther and a Houndoom. I was trying to help it, and we wound up going to the future. When we arrived, I was out cold, and woke up to someone carrying me. I'm afraid I wasn't very nice at first to the boy who was only trying to help me." He chuckled. "I was disoriented, and was afraid he and his two friends would hurt Celebi, who had disappeared. They helped me find Celebi, and A..." it sounded like he was going to say someone's name, but, he thought better of it, and said instead, "a man showed up and used a special ball that turned pokemon evil and automatically raised them to their highest level. He captured Celebi, and Celebi turned against us, made a big twig monster, and was decimating the forest it was supposed to protect. My new friend and I convinced Celebi to stop. Afterwards, he was week, and not even the Lake of Life healed him. That's when the other Celebi's came to help. Of course, there's more detail, but that's the gist of what happened." Professor Oak smiled. "The whole story would take much longer to tell. The Celebi I met was playful and child-like when it wasn't controlled by that twisted maniac."

Alana
August 9th, 2005, 05:46 PM
Alana thought about this story with interest. It was very interesting because it was almost the same as hers. "It sounds a lot like mine." She said quietly. "Almost exactly. I'm from around the same time as you I guess if you were eleven when you met Celebi. My story is very similar." She told her story though there weren't many differences. "I guess when time is messed with odd things happen. That's pretty cool. Heh for all I know it'll keep happening. In some other time another me is going thorugh the exact same thing right now. That's what I learned during time traveling that each second is it's own time. I'm guessing there are many more Celebi than either of us saw. Who knows how many." She stopped there to think about that. A picture of a big blank space filled with Celebi entered her mind. They were all floating around and saying "Celebi." This made her head spin so she pushed the image away. "But if that is true, then it should have been you, or the younger you, who was taken to the future with Celebi, not me. Something must have gone wrong."

Al Duit
August 9th, 2005, 09:03 PM
"Well, since I remember being taken into the future when I was around 11, it must have happened. I made a choice to go back to my time with Celebi. Obviously you made a different choice, and decided to do some more time travelling. It is strange that our stories are so much the same but, since we both remember them happening, I don't think there's a problem there...." Professor Oak's face lights up. "I've an idea. Hold on a moment. I'll make a quick phone call."

He gets up and goes into another room. Five minutes later, he comes back, smiling. "The friend I met when I travelled to the future remembers it happening as well, so, both our versions definitely happened. So, just as a slightly younger you is about to travel to the future for the first time, so is the much younger me. Does that make sense? I don't think there's anything wrong there."

Alana
August 9th, 2005, 09:30 PM
Alana nodded. "It makes sense though it also makes my head hurt." She grinned. "Who's your friend who remembers it happening? Was he with you during the adventure? The one you said carried you on his back then helped you find Celebi?"

DarkFenris
August 9th, 2005, 10:53 PM
i find the lab again and enter it.i walk through and i here some one shout hands up nd i hear a growlithe and a bulbasuar." was that an echo?" i i turn around and se 3 growlithe and 3 bulbasuar. i back against the wall and do as he says.

ooc: its tracy if your wondering.

Al Duit
August 10th, 2005, 03:30 AM
Professor Oak chuckles. "Time ripples and circles around. All the possibilities really can make one dizzy." To Alana's question about his friend, he nods. "I don't wish to reveal who he is, because he's not aware I'm the person he met...well, I was going to say so long ago...but, to him, it was only a couple months ago." He smiles, reminiscing then chuckles again. "I think it'd wierd him out if he knew I was the boy he met."

I listen quietly as Alana and Professor Oak speak. I can't help thinking I would love to meet Professor Oak when he was a teenager. I smile to myself.

All of a sudden, we hear someone shout. "That sounds like Tracy!" Professor Oak says. "It came from the lab." He gets up and heads to the lab, and I get up to investigate as well.

When we get there, we see Flare backed up against the wall. Tracy and six pokemon are confronting him.

"Hi Flare." I say. "He's a friend of ours. Professor Oak, Tracy, meet Flare. Flare, Professor Oak and Tracy."

DarkFenris
August 10th, 2005, 03:45 AM
i look around and hope alex or alana would come. alex appears with who i presume is proffessor oak and she introduces me to tracy.i see its safe to move and step away from the wall." thanks alex. "i turn to tracy." im not an intruder. i dont know why i am here. i just travel with them, my friends."

Alana
August 10th, 2005, 08:55 AM
Alana followed Professor Oak and Al. She saw Flare up against the wall and TRacey and six Pokemon then Al said the introductions and everyone seemed to relax. "Hey Flare. Have you been training with Charizard." She looked at the Pokeball on his waste. He had dropped it when they were coming to Pallet but he must have retrieved it and Charizard.

Al Duit
August 10th, 2005, 06:55 PM
"Hello, Flare." Professor Oak greets his new guest.

"I'm sorry I gave you a fright." Tracy recalls the pokemon.

OOC: Sorry I'm not feeling well, and can't think of anything else to write.