View Full Version : My crappy kirby anim.

June 7th, 2005, 1:15 PM
I replaced the stationary text version of my sig with a crappy animation I made in GIMP (it's my first creation from it, as a matter of fact). I don't know anything about that software yet, so naturally, this is crapola. Anyway, let the flame-fest begin, lol!

June 7th, 2005, 1:32 PM
Awwwwwws, come on, I think it's cute! ^o^ Everyone's new at something - I personally don't think it's as bad as you say it is. XD *huggles teh Kirby* It looks like you did it out of markers, I think it's really neat. X3

June 7th, 2005, 1:34 PM
Much better than I could ever do~ =p
Trust me, its not bad~

June 7th, 2005, 1:36 PM
Aww, it's so cute! I love it! You did a wonderful job! ^-^

Overlord IX
June 7th, 2005, 5:34 PM
Its cute for something that looks quite simple. But I doubt it was simple,right?

June 7th, 2005, 6:05 PM
Its cute for something that looks quite simple. But I doubt it was simple,right?

Actually, it was. :P I made nine or twelve different poses with text, transferred them into Word Art in Microsoft word, did a printscreen, pasted it into paint, and then pasted the poses I wanted into each frame. That's one reason they're so jumpy (except for the one part where it gets really high; that really is supposed to be a jump, lol!) Basically, it's text, so yeah, it is simple. :P I used to have a sequence of Kirby text poses in my sig down at the bottom, but I decided I'd try making a little gif with 'em in it instead. Maybe I'll fix it up later; I've got too much to do right now to worry about perfecting my GIMP skills. :P

Overlord IX
June 7th, 2005, 9:45 PM
Cool. I recall you once did something similar right? I can stop looking at kirby dance! XD

June 7th, 2005, 9:47 PM
It is quite cute! Nice animation!

June 8th, 2005, 7:21 AM
I found out how to align the images, so I edited it a little bit. All in all, I'd say this was a good experience. You guys should try out GIMP too! It's free, and there's tons of tutorials online for it, lol! :D

June 8th, 2005, 11:46 PM
That kirby is so cute I like his dancing :D.

June 9th, 2005, 6:33 AM
That Kirby is so cute!! you did a really good job on it

June 10th, 2005, 12:28 PM
Awww Kirby is so cute dancing. You did an excellent job. ^_^

June 10th, 2005, 12:33 PM
thats really good! I can barely make un-motioned bunnies!

June 10th, 2005, 1:00 PM
that is pretty good but i have two quistions. what is GIMPS and how do u animate pics?