PDA

View Full Version : CUTEST female main character!!

oni flygon
June 8th, 2005, 07:35 PM
Okay, so Lily, Frostweaver and me are still arguing on who's the cutest main character. Lily says it's Sapphire, Frosty says it's Blue, I say it's Yellow... (I mean, c'mon... no one can resist the cuteness of Yellow!)

So who do you think is the cutest of the 4 female main characters? I'm sure you're gonna pick our cute lil blond hero... X3

(credit to Nicoleb for scans)

Yellow, Yellow, and more Yellow! x3

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v233/oni_flygon/Yellow4.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v233/oni_flygon/Yellow6.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v233/oni_flygon/Yellow5.jpg

Shuko
June 8th, 2005, 07:44 PM
Wha...? Why isn't this in the Polls forum? :x or general Pokemon discussion? |o Or in Manga? 0_o

Hrm... guess it could go in a lot of places, huh? Lol! Well, I like yellow best too. :P I just love it when people can talk to animals. I'm not bold enough to use that cliche in my fics, but in a flash series I've been planning for eons, there's a character that can do it. :confused:

Hikarii
June 8th, 2005, 07:45 PM
-stabs Niko for putting up adorable pics of Yellow- >>; You and your.. convincing-ness.

.. Yes. Yellow is cute. XD I always thought she was cute, but I don't think I'd be considered much as her fan. I can't really categorize Blue in the same "cute" as Yellow. Blue's pretty, but Yellow's just cute. Yeah. Okay. I vote Yellow now.

How do you keep coming up with topics for Pokmon Special?! Geez. XD

Wha...? Why isn't this in the Polls forum? :x or general Pokemon discussion? |o Or in Manga? 0_o

Hrm... guess it could go in a lot of places, huh? Lol! Well, I like yellow best too. :P I just love it when people can talk to animals. I'm not bold enough to use that cliche in my fics, but in a flash series I've been planning for eons, there's a character that can do it. :confused:
Whoa, I just realized that just now. I know why! Oh, oh! Pick me! He got too excited about getting this topic up he forgot what forum he was in. X3

Breezy
June 8th, 2005, 07:52 PM
Sapphire dammit! ><

*runs off, screaming, then hits a wall*

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v685/Breezeh/sapphire.bmp

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v685/Breezeh/sapphire2.bmp

See? She owns. :)

Edit: Er, the two pics are in the same position huh? o.o

Shuko
June 8th, 2005, 07:59 PM
Sapphire dammit! ><

*runs off, screaming, then hits a wall*

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v685/Breezeh/sapphire.bmp

See? She owns. :)

Sapphire's cute an' all, but she's not the type of cute I like in a manga character. :D I like the more softspoken, unsure ones. I like the ones that have to work hard to develop confidence and a sense of self-worth. To me, that's a fun character, because you get to watch her grow and mature throughout the comic, provided the author is skilled enough to do it at just the right pace. ^_~ And besides, her handicap is hilarious! I mean come on! A pokemon trainer that hates to battle? That's so funny! XD

oni flygon
June 8th, 2005, 08:02 PM
And besides, her handicap is hilarious! I mean come on! A pokemon trainer that hates to battle? That's so funny! XD
That's Ruby... Sapphire likes to battle... o.o

*realizes his mistake*

WHOOPS!!!
I'm so sorry guys... I didn't realize that I posted it in my other forum... geez... XD

Shuko
June 8th, 2005, 08:05 PM

I was talking about Yellow. :P

Breezy
June 8th, 2005, 08:09 PM
Sapphire wouldn't of liked to battle if Ruby didn't get hurt and blah blah blah. If I had scanned that one pic when they were younger and Sapphire was in a dress... Now that's cute. ;) Lol.

oni flygon
June 8th, 2005, 08:20 PM
I was talking about Yellow. :P
oh...

But anyways... see how adorable Yellow is? She's just a huge target that says "GLOMP ME" all over her!! X3

Hikarii
June 8th, 2005, 08:31 PM

*realizes his mistake*

WHOOPS!!!
I'm so sorry guys... I didn't realize that I posted it in my other forum... geez... XD
I told you. He was so excited about getting this topic up he wasn't aware what forum he was in. XD

Da Schwarz
June 8th, 2005, 08:32 PM
yellow is definately at the top

oni flygon
June 8th, 2005, 08:57 PM
I told you. He was so excited about getting this topic up he wasn't aware what forum he was in. XD
Yeah that's true...

FWEEE~! *glomps and huggles Yellow* X3

Ilrery Cyciga
June 8th, 2005, 09:12 PM
Sapphire's cute an' all, but she's not the type of cute I like in a manga character. :D I like the more softspoken, unsure ones. I like the ones that have to work hard to develop confidence and a sense of self-worth. To me, that's a fun character, because you get to watch her grow and mature throughout the comic, provided the author is skilled enough to do it at just the right pace. ^_~ And besides, her handicap is hilarious! I mean come on! A pokemon trainer that hates to battle? That's so funny! XD

Time to make another Naruto Character - PokeSpecial Character comparison!

Double w00t.

I personally agree with Niko and say that Yellow is the most outstanding. Imagina a pacifist that does not believe in hurting pokemon in anyway whatsoever.

add in some timidness and the burden of haing to save the earth and rescue her idol (aka Red) and you get some nice combos.

So.... For all Naruto/Pokemon fans (Like me) I'll judge Yellow (The one who I think is the cutest) as a PokemonWord representation of Hinata...

Thank you all for not flaming my as of now.

(Back to my Plothole-ridden Asgard I go)

P.s. Sorry if i have offended anyone of you NarutoLand lovers, but it's only a comparison........

Now I've realised it's a bad mistake to judge.

But I'll not delete this. because it actually makes a point

*edit* Yellow and Hinata also each have what I'll term Talents, Hinata and her Byakugan, and Yellow with her Inherited affinity with Pokemon*edit*

God Of Water
June 8th, 2005, 10:04 PM
GO Yellow.
The Other`s Just Aren`t As Cute As Her.

Ilrery Cyciga
June 9th, 2005, 02:13 AM
I totally agree on that one, she's tha right mix of innocence, strength and Kawaiiness.

Pardon my Japanese, they suck

Hitoshizuku
June 9th, 2005, 09:06 AM
So.... For all Naruto/Pokemon fans (Like me) I'll judge Yellow (The one who I think is the cutest) as a PokemonWord representation of Hinata...

Thank you all for not flaming my as of now.

(Back to my Plothole-ridden Asgard I go)

P.s. Sorry if i have offended anyone of you NarutoLand lovers, but it's only a comparison........
I don't think that's offensive at all. Hinata is one of my favorite anime characters, and Yellow's pretty similar from what I know. I love the more peaceful, shy ones; I can relate to them very well. ^_~ The idea that Yellow comes from scratch and isn't really based on a game protagonist also gives her a unique flair.

innuendo
June 9th, 2005, 12:25 PM
I chose Yellow because she is sweet :)

lucious_dia
June 9th, 2005, 04:39 PM
Well, let me see. I love Blue, but she is the pretty/cute and seductive type to me.

Sapphire is cute and I also love her to death.

But my vote has to go to Yellow. She is the cutest, sweetest, huggable, nicest little creature I have ever seen. *pinches her cheeks*

Ilrery Cyciga
June 9th, 2005, 05:34 PM
(I sincerely wonder if the writers are reading this thread)

*Placing mind in indifferent thinking*

Now, we all know that Yellow is currently 12 years of age, if not 13 *edit; 14*
And if you are at that age, you'll understand that puberty should have already struck

Come to think of it, puberty should have already struck all of them.
At least the writers took that in consideration when thay are drawing Blue (Based off Singaporean Manga) and Sapphire and all the other ppl in the comic.

But then, Sapphire is about a year or 2 *edit; or three* younger than Yellow, and hormonal maturity have already shown (Go observe, you all)

Yellow is still the innocent girl we have always liked. Even if she is still older than Sapphire and many people in the arcs.

Go figure

Now, I would retreat to my plothole-ridden Asgard to prevent the many flames of death that people will inevitably throw at me.

I plan for the worst and hope for the best. :D

oni flygon
June 9th, 2005, 05:36 PM
(I sincerely wonder if the writers are reading this thread)

*Placing mind in indifferent thinking*

Now, we all know that Yellow is currently 12 years of age, if not 13.
And if you are at that age, you'll understand that puberty should have already struck

Come to think of it, puberty should have already struck all of them.
At least the writers took that in consideration when thay are drawing Blue (Based off Singaporean Manga) and Sapphire and all the other ppl in the comic.

But then, Sapphire is about a year or 2 younger than Yellow, and hormonal maturity have already shown (Go observe, you all)

Yellow is still the innocent girl we have always liked. Even if she is still older than Sapphire and many people in the arcs.

Go figure

Now, I would retreat to my plothole-ridden Asgard to prevent the many flames of death that people will inevitably throw at me.

I plan for the worst and hope for the best. :D

Yellow is supposedly about 14 years old in the storyline right now... ^^

Ilrery Cyciga
June 9th, 2005, 07:09 PM
Oh well, it doesn't matter anyway, the only thing that has changed is the scale of maturity...

Please tell me if this thing is getting out of hand, and/or if you feel uncomfortable.

I'd hate it if people avoid this site because threads got a bit too mature for them

Geometric-sama
June 9th, 2005, 07:11 PM
Yellow's very cute, but I always thought she was a boy~

Hikarii
June 9th, 2005, 07:17 PM
Hahah. I thought so, too, before I found out she wasn't a he. XD My sister was attracted to her, still; until I mentioned that Yellow was female.

What's the scale of maturity got to do with anything? =X Some people just happen to hit it before or after others. -shrug-

Ilrery Cyciga
June 9th, 2005, 07:27 PM
hehehe, gender confusion. funny

She is still a competent traner, still

bgt
June 9th, 2005, 07:30 PM
haha, im not much of a yellow fan myself... was running that theme for well over 3 months... and had thought all that time she was male... well, until I read this thread, XD... but, as I can see majority luv yellow... im faithful to sapphire... or maybe its the other way around... *pulls chain*...

kohei
June 9th, 2005, 09:55 PM
Since nobody notices her, Crys. I like it how she is "the catcher".

Roy-Kun
June 10th, 2005, 02:10 PM
i wished possible to make more wotes than one... but i choosed Sapphire! i like her actitude, very energetic! I like that! But i wished to vote for Yelow too...

Ilrery Cyciga
June 11th, 2005, 04:34 AM
Yellow still rocks, period.

nicoleb
June 11th, 2005, 07:13 PM
LOL! Even though I'm a girl, I still want to vote on this poll! ^_^ I'd have to say Yellow. She looks really cute with her pigtale! And her eyes are all! AW! And she's all shy and stuff! I also think Blue is pretty cute, but I don't like her personelity. So, Yellow it is! ^_^

oni flygon
June 12th, 2005, 04:27 PM
Yay for Yellow fans! XD

It's 'cause she's just the most adorable lil character.... EVER! X3 *huggles Yellow*

Careful With That Axe, Pichu!
June 12th, 2005, 06:26 PM
I got to say, that for me, the cutest (and best, coolest, greatest) female character is Yellow. She's just beauty and inocence, and I can't think of any other manga character that could beat that girl in a cuteness duel. XP

Lust
June 13th, 2005, 02:29 AM
I vote for Blue! I mean it's a girl in a mini-skirt! Who wouldn't vote for her?

oni flygon
June 14th, 2005, 08:38 AM
All the obsessed Yellow fans... =P

Ilrery Cyciga
June 14th, 2005, 05:35 PM
Yellow, yellow, yellow, yellow.... let the chanting begin!

hehehe. I love this. This thread is sooooo one-sided, yellow fans falling everywhere! W00t

oni flygon
June 14th, 2005, 05:55 PM
Who wouldn't vote for an adorable blonde girl who dislikes Pokemon fighting and is just so innocent and so adorable and... SO ADORABLE!!! X3

Lust
June 14th, 2005, 11:49 PM
xD. Dude, she looks like she's like 7! xD

Ilrery Cyciga
June 15th, 2005, 04:05 AM
Age does not matter in terms of relevance to cuteness, the equations do not mix.

oni flygon
June 15th, 2005, 07:52 AM
But she's 13... so yeah... she's still my adorable lil Yellow... X3

Gaby Y.
June 15th, 2005, 07:59 AM
I chose Yellow, is cute and funny

Lust
June 15th, 2005, 12:49 PM
Age does not matter in terms of relevance to cuteness, the equations do not mix.
Well, that's true, but still.

oni flygon
June 15th, 2005, 02:06 PM
Well, that's true, but still.
Still what? She's 13 years old anyway. And it's the "cute" thread so she's cute in that matter.

nicoleb
June 15th, 2005, 02:21 PM
xD. Dude, she looks like she's like 7! xD
That's why I like her! SOOOOOOOOOOOO TINY!!!!!!!!! AWWWWWW!!!!!!!!! :P

Dawg 2005
June 16th, 2005, 06:42 PM
Can't argue with that! XD Mini skirts are hawt so Blue.....then Yellow.

Lust
June 16th, 2005, 08:10 PM
Can't argue with that! XD Mini skirts are hawt so Blue.....then Yellow.
xD. At least I got somebody to vote for Blue.

LunaticSteven
June 16th, 2005, 08:14 PM
I <3 Sapphire the most, then it's Yellow X3 *huggles and glomps Sapphire*

Ilrery Cyciga
June 19th, 2005, 05:23 AM
Yellow !!!!!!!!!11111111one

Lust
June 19th, 2005, 01:46 PM
As long as Blue beats Sapphire, I'm happy.

oni flygon
June 19th, 2005, 02:35 PM
As long as Blue beats Sapphire, I'm happy.
Which is currently not happening... =3

Lust
June 19th, 2005, 03:55 PM
Blue is only down one. It willl happen.

Psychic*Absol
June 20th, 2005, 09:58 AM
^^ I think Yellow is the cutest. Even the way she acts is very cute. ^^

Ilrery Cyciga
June 20th, 2005, 06:46 PM
Absoloute Yellowish W00tness

I can stare at her exploits for hours (In-manga, bakas)

Lust
June 23rd, 2005, 06:47 PM
Ha, ha, ha. Blue is in second place now.

Ilrery Cyciga
June 23rd, 2005, 09:55 PM
Hanging by a shallow margin, yes

The Incarnation Pokemon
June 24th, 2005, 01:21 AM
Yes, strictly speaking Yellow is the sweetest, cutest, most innocent and peaceable of all the female mains. And you know what? That just screams CANON SUE. And Canon Sues make me SICK. They're Mary Sues with a license, for crying out loud! So even though Yellow is technically the cutest by Sue default, my vote goes for Sapphire. I love her spunk much more than Yellow's nauseating angelic-ness.

Sorry Yellow fans, but you have to stand back and wonder sometimes. You really do.

Fantasy
June 24th, 2005, 03:09 PM
Yellow is very cute...so I'll say her. Sapphire isn't pretty in any way (all my opinion), Blue is beautiful, NOT cute (there's a difference), and Kris is awesome, but not cute.

myles_master
June 24th, 2005, 04:14 PM
I don't know what your talking about but would you post pictures of them (if possible) so that I can vote.

Ilrery Cyciga
June 24th, 2005, 07:17 PM
Oh my, my favorite female pokespecial charcter just got smashed by someone who hates sterotypes...my, my, my

*raised protective shield to shield a so called "canon Sue" character, even tho I have no idea what is a canon- or mary sue*

*Loads M92A1 Barret with 20mm antimaterial round in anticipation of crossfire.*

Incarnation pokemon, thank you, but if you want to rant, please do so at the ranting thread...wait, you have already ranted there, but continue there and not here, I'm sure moderator Niko understands that the thread is for. It screams for ranters only.

I hope.....

emeraldslay
June 25th, 2005, 11:00 AM
You think Yellow is innocent!? Alas, the panels YOU WEREN'T MEANT TO SEE!

http://img24.echo.cx/img24/6286/crappicture0uh.png (http://www.imageshack.us) OMFG! can u beleive it? teh yellow is exxposed! omg! :P

oni flygon
June 25th, 2005, 11:03 AM
Guys, just respect the opinion of others. I don't really care if she calls Yellow a cannon-sue or whatnot. I'm still Yellow's fan because I still think she's adorable. I'm not letting a random person piss me off...

Miyu-chan
June 25th, 2005, 03:40 PM
Yellow. =3 From what I remember of the manga, Yellow has been such a sweet, caring girl. x3 Not to mention that she's cute. xD

Ilrery Cyciga
June 25th, 2005, 04:56 PM
Yeah! W00t!!!1111oneonetwo

Mari
June 25th, 2005, 10:45 PM
I say Kurisuu ~ Crys, Yellow, and Sapphire.
Yellow ish just plain kawaii, in every wittle aspect. Sapphire ish just adorable, I can't see how anyone can see her as not cute. And Crys, she ish just <333

I know that Yellow seems a little perfect, but her handicap balances things out.
~onii-tan, don't worry. Everyone else shtill <3's Yellow. :33

BonzaiMudkip
July 15th, 2005, 10:44 AM
I see that many people like Yellow.But i think Blue's cute.I'll just won't say why..
*dozes off*

Kenta
July 15th, 2005, 02:41 PM
I think all are cute in their own ways, though Crystal is my pick as the favorite. The way she kicks pokeballs around and I like how she smiles :D

Cookie luvs Green
July 15th, 2005, 03:33 PM
I don't know why I don't like Blue and Yellow though. Yellow is cute but not the cutest.
Crystal though, is pretty not cute.
I tried my best not to hurt anyone, they're just my opinions for many snippets and scans I saw.

I think Sapphire is cute. I like her attitude too =3

Chibi_Shinn
July 27th, 2005, 08:09 AM
Hard to choose between Crystal, Blue and Yellow... Since I adore those three. Hmm, I think I'll vote for Yellow. GLOMP TARGET! *spazzes electricity* +_+

Lucid-Acid
July 29th, 2005, 08:05 PM
Blue's my favorite, but I'll say Yellow as far as cute goes, she's chibi~! <3 *pokes Nikki*

Yoru Ryu
July 30th, 2005, 04:00 AM
Yellow.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a247/Yoru_Ryu/yellowdollfin.gif ~ See? Even in her hat she's friggin adorable D:

She may not be my favourite female character but she is still the cutest of the lot.

ArrEmmDee
August 3rd, 2005, 09:09 AM
Blue, and then Sapphire. Crystal is wierd, and Yellow is cute, not 'hot'. Oh, the topic is about who is cutest. Oh well. *__*

Ibuberu
August 7th, 2005, 02:40 AM
I voted 4 Sapphire,I mean,come on?Yes,Yellow is cute,Yellow is all that(and more) but..I jus have a naging felling 2 vote 4 Sapphire, she walks on all fours, and her accent is so strange.She and Ruby go sooo well together.

Fls4eva
August 11th, 2005, 01:57 AM
I voted 4 crystal.... N i wuz wondering..... Y iz she da mos unfavourable 1? Lyk o god... she's pro in capturing... cute n has a heart of gold...(considering tt she volunteers at Earl's Pokemon Academy..) Can some1 explain y she's so not likeable???

~Zero~
August 11th, 2005, 06:34 PM
Blue. that's all i have to say. the newe outfit is cute.

BonzaiMudkip
August 12th, 2005, 02:55 PM
I see lots of people liking Yellow,i like her too.
But not as much as i like Blue.

Fls4eva
August 13th, 2005, 02:05 AM
I wonder why so many ppl lyk Yellow?

Signomi
August 13th, 2005, 05:13 AM
Because Yellow is practically Chibi o_o and quite cute in personality.

Fls4eva
August 13th, 2005, 05:34 AM
I agree tt she's cute in personality though... But is she tt chibi(i wonder...)

♥Naomi♥
August 13th, 2005, 12:36 PM
yellowyellowyellowyellowyellowyellow & MORE YELLOW!!!!!!! XD!!!!!*-shot-*

~Zero~
August 15th, 2005, 09:56 AM
Yellow is kinda cute! but i still like blue!!

oni flygon
August 18th, 2005, 05:32 PM
YES! YELLOW 4EVA!

Yellow shall rule the world with her cuteness! She's just so adorable!

Zierrion
August 18th, 2005, 10:47 PM
...Blue...
I knew from the start that Yellow was a girl and I thought that she looked like that little girl from Viridian city but everyone around me kept saying that she was a boy...
I had to read through manga 4 at the time many times because I was so sure that she wasn't a boy......and I was right!!!

Kyoki
August 29th, 2005, 09:39 AM
I think Yellow is the cutest because she looks adorable and just so cute. Yellow is the best!

Ransit
August 29th, 2005, 01:52 PM
im confused how r pixels cute 0_o well the color yellow is cool so i guess ill go with that

ryo567
September 4th, 2005, 10:47 PM
yellow is the cute in my opinon. also sort of a blue fan. (sigh)

Himawarii
September 9th, 2005, 03:51 PM
I have to say Blue is the cutest.Yellow is the smartest,Crys is the calmest,and Sapphire is the toughest.Vise Versa anyway you want,nobody will ever beat Blue!Cuz you know what(what)I'm slingin at yo mouth*oops*
Sorry... :embarrass But Blue is cute.Why'd the hec do you think Silver likes her?Cuz she's got appeal,amigos,appeal!
http://store1.yimg.com/I/my1stop2shop_1862_279690590
Even Tia agrees :laugh: :laugh:

Okay I'm done. :)

ryo567
September 9th, 2005, 04:37 PM
I agree with absol. Yellow is cute!!!!! Hey it's my opinon......

Himawarii
September 10th, 2005, 08:29 AM
True.But still Blue is cute too...

girlgirl936
September 25th, 2005, 03:57 AM
Altough i like Saphire, i like Yellow most. She is sooooooooooo **** cute and lovable.Whoa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hinoshi-chan
September 25th, 2005, 04:02 AM
uhh yellow gets my vote, she is cute... but i want more pics of her aww

Smarties-chan
September 25th, 2005, 06:57 AM
Well I think the cutest main character is *Coughcoughblue* sorry about that.

Firelord
September 25th, 2005, 05:21 PM
I say that Blue is the cutest and i do not care what anyone has to say

girlgirl936
September 29th, 2005, 02:15 AM
I like Yellow.She is so loveable and cute. She is actually very good in fighting.She is veri kind and would take pokemon as her frenz.She rockz. She is cool.Whoa!!!!!!!!! She is so freindly.^^

Charaxes
October 6th, 2005, 06:04 PM
Cuteness is a funny thing, but I'd say Yellow, she is different in that she isn't in the game for strength or to prove a point and she had a lovely demeanor to that end. Her best cute moment, when she was revealed (I'm not counting her lovely cameo with Red after the Giovanni showdown), and had quite the cutest blush on her face she was "uncovered". While Blue is quite the schemer, she is a cute schemer as she didn't get on your nerves with her deceptions. That doesn't give her a pass, but she doesn't annoy like other schemers I've come across in my various serieses.

Crystal and Sapphire, I don't think they're cute in the purest, they seem more teenager/adult like if anything. That borders on the sexual with Sapphire's bodysuit, and Crystal's mini shorts. Shifty eyes.

Just an observation.

girlgirl936
October 7th, 2005, 05:09 AM
Did i actually say my comments? but nvm at least i still vote that Yellow is the cutest. She can heal pokemon and is friendly to her pokemons. She rockz..

Crystal'sCelibi
October 8th, 2005, 04:37 PM
I dont feel the Crystal luv here..... only froma couple people like 2 or three. i agree yellow is cute. but i luv crystal the best shes cute cool and comeon the way she catches pokemon u know it looks cool. I voted for Crystal cause in my opinion i think she is cute!power to the crystal voters!!!

fallen_natsumixx
October 8th, 2005, 05:25 PM
o_o I agree, Yellow is friggin adorable with her hat off but... I dunno know why but I voted for Blue... because I thought it was MOST CUNNING female main character. >.>

oni flygon
October 8th, 2005, 06:29 PM
lol

expectations were high... and I'd never thought that Blue would get more votes than the other two (Sapphire and Crystal)... but I guess it's true that she is a cutesy and all. Though Yellow, evidently, is the cutest... lol

Kinzu_kiwi
October 8th, 2005, 07:15 PM
Is Yellow the one who wears the straw hat half the time?
If so, she's the cutest.

Renagadez
October 8th, 2005, 09:02 PM
They all are cutebut....
I think Blue is the hottest but Sapphire is the cutest, so yeah I vote jungle girl X3

Edit:oh wait I voted for blue already

Supreme Edgeboy Max
October 31st, 2005, 02:12 AM
Meh.. Misty.

She's in the manga, check Pikachu Shocks Back volume 2. Her picture in the first page is soooo cuuuuutee!!! ~^.^~ *blush*

Roy-Kun
October 31st, 2005, 02:31 PM
Meh.. Misty.

She's in the manga, check Pikachu Shocks Back volume 2. Her picture in the first page is soooo cuuuuutee!!! ~^.^~ *blush*
But i think this is about the girls of the PokeSpecial o_O

Supreme Edgeboy Max
October 31st, 2005, 11:45 PM
Meh ... then its Crystal. She's the cutest for me. =)

Time to vote.. *runs off*

joyce : the fluffy pirate~
November 26th, 2005, 02:24 AM
I'l pick Yellow, she's the cutest !

BonzaiMudkip
November 30th, 2005, 03:01 PM
Let's see,i'm kind stuck in the middle right now,cause i like Blue,a lot,more than that other guy,then there's Yellow,she's cute and everything,and you can't say no to a cute face.And Sapphire,se's wild,tough,and all the other things i forgot,but the funniest part is one of my cats look like her.
But i'll still go for blue.YAY BLUE!(waves a flag saying blue)

Pikachus_Paw
December 3rd, 2005, 06:07 PM
I've voted for yellow cuz I dont really like blue's personality...so...Blue won yellow by one I hope this isnt the end of the voting yet lols