View Full Version : The Legend of Darkness

June 9th, 2005, 2:06 PM
Darkness has covered the Earth for a years and many souls were lost in it's darkness. Now two cities are what is left of the light. A group of trainers all who train with dark type pokemon are left to save the world from utter darkness. They chase a foe who hold the key to light. If they can defeat this foe, they can restore peace and lightness to the Earth.

I will post mine later!

Arcanine Fan 101
June 9th, 2005, 4:56 PM
apperence in my sig the first thing ok

question can you catch pokemon on the way?

June 9th, 2005, 5:05 PM
Sorry but the team is sopposed to be your POkemon...sorry didn't make that clear.

Arcanine Fan 101
June 9th, 2005, 5:12 PM
oh let me edit that.edit.

June 10th, 2005, 1:48 PM
sorry to be a pain but can you have at least 4 pokemon.

Arcanine Fan 101
June 10th, 2005, 3:35 PM
sure i can edit edit. ok almost done

Ilrery Cyciga
June 11th, 2005, 1:38 AM
Name: Ilrery (Cyciga)
age: 14 (a Prodigy, sorry if you think it's a bit overpowered)
Team: Mudkip, Dragonair, Mighteneya, Swellow
Appearance: Like Shino in Naruto, no specs, grey irises, black hair.

Advanced bloodline if you allow it: Sharingan-like(You see a lot of things and your eyes turn red with three swirly dots in it , read Naruto), illusions created by pokemon moves (Like fire Illusions created by Mack in the pokespecial Hoenn Arc), and such.

I like the Sharingan, normally your eyes look normal (In my case, with grey irises), I activate it to show the reddish A/B.

Oh yes, read the Mangeyekou Sharingan, capable of directly affecting the trainer by pumping illusions into his mind, Hallucinations if you might. I would like to have that too, if not, I would settle for the normal, three-pinned Sharingan.

You can disable the Sharingan if you like, it usually arises from dormancy during intense battles.

June 11th, 2005, 8:51 AM
your in! welcome! when we gety about 3 more people we will start.

Arcanine Fan 101
June 11th, 2005, 9:27 AM
umm randall whtch one of us is in

Ilrery Cyciga
June 11th, 2005, 3:58 PM
soooo, I get my Sharingan?

June 11th, 2005, 6:14 PM
your both in btw...sorry for not saying it.