View Full Version : *:.A New Awakening.:*

June 9th, 2005, 2:07 PM
This is an RP about Pokemon Trainers. Basically, you are free to do as you will. We all begin in a Pokemon School, known as "Mystiqua's Fabulous Pokemon Academy". Trainers must complete a four-semester (3 months per semester) course before they are full certified Pokemon Tamers, or "Trainers". You may begin in any year you'd like.
Only a few trainers may join, and you must type in colour. Once one trainer is typing in a colour, and all colours are taken, recruiting is over. However, Team Rocket members are the exception. They may type in just black, and we can have as many of those as desired.

To join, enter the following:

First Pokemon:

No "Poke-morphs"
No God-moding-- You won't always win, and aren't invicible.

Any other fields may be added if desired. Have fun! Message me with your information, or just post it.

Semester 1: Can be of any age group, these trainers learn the basics of Pokemon Training. Pokemon are allowed to accompany trainers, but CANNOT leave school grounds.

Semester 2: These trainers learn the more detailed aspects, TM moves, special Pokemon, etc.

Semester 3: These trainers learn loads about battling, move combos, move types, and such. Pokemon are kept in the academy still, but are trained and looked after on a regular basis.

Semester 4: The final year. Trainers must prepare for their final exam all semester, training and pampering their selected partner.

Once you've finished school, you may begin a pokemon quest. Have fun! :7:

Name: Hana Kizuki
First Pokemon: Female Vulpix (Yuuki)
Year: 4
Description: Hana has short-trimmed, brownish-blond hair. Her eyes are a warm golden-brown. She has a slim frame and stands about 5'5". She is a bit of a "bad girl" type, but is very warm-hearted.
Color: Dark Slate Blue

name-evolo kao
first pokemon-(female eevee)
descrition-young long light brown hair

first pokemon-charmander
descrition brown hair blue pants and a black shirt

Name: Josh
First Pokemon: Eevee
Year: Four
Description: Blond hair, black jacket, jeans, black sneakers, fingerless gloves
Color: Green

Arcanine Fan 101
June 9th, 2005, 2:13 PM
ill join
name-evolo kao
first pokemon-(female eevee)
descrition-young long light brown hair

June 9th, 2005, 2:14 PM
Hana sat at her desk, Yuuki whimpering impatiently at her heels. School was almost out, and Yuuki was restless! Hana, of course, was irritated by this, but she kept her cool. "Woah Yuuki, calm down. School's almost out, okay? I can train you during after hours."
Yuuki sighed heavily and curled up under Hana's desk. There were high tensions in the room, and Hana knew it. The other trainers seemed very uneasy. Suddenly, the end of hours bell rang, making Hana and Yuuki jump, as well as the other trainers. The tiny vulpix yelped and jumped onto Hana's lap. :confused:

June 9th, 2005, 2:16 PM
ill join
first pokemon-charmander
descrition brown hair blue pants and a black shirt

June 9th, 2005, 2:18 PM
Hana lifted up her bag and shoved her books hastily in, zipping it up and slinging it over her shoulder. Yuuki obediently trotted to her heels and followed Hana into the front yard towards the stables to train.
"Keep up, Yuuki," Hana called to her small friend.

June 9th, 2005, 2:20 PM
((Both of you have been accepted, feel free to post at any time. ^-^ ))

June 9th, 2005, 2:22 PM
Yuuki followed Hana and caught up. She eyed the Pokemon in the stables with a bit of fear in her eyes. Hana interrupted.
"Alright, let's go Yuuki! Use Ember attack!"
Yuuki regained control of herself and aimed an ember attack at a growth of grass nearby. She put on quite a show, setting the grass blades on fire.

June 9th, 2005, 2:33 PM
The flames, unfortunately for the timid-natured Yuuki, excited a few Rhyhorn in the stables, and sent them into a frenzy. They crashed and banged on their enclosure and scared the living daylights out of Yuuki.
"Yuuki! Come here, now!" Hana called, fearing the Rhyhorn may escape. Yuuki was frozen with fear, until they heard a familiar voice.
"Sowa, use soothe bell!" said Mrs. Smist. A miltank rolled up beside Yuuki and a soft chiming came from seemingly nowhere. The Rhyhorn looked around, bewildered, before laying back down.
"Mrs. Smist! You don't know how happy I am to see you!" Hana said, scooping Yuuki into her arms.
"You're lucky I came when I did. What did I tell you about the stables and Vulpix?"
"I know, I'm sorry," Hana said, stroking Yuuki's soft and warm fur. "It's okay girl, you're just fine now."

June 9th, 2005, 2:33 PM
ooc:please don't triple post but yeah we should start posting
ic:i sit at a desk by a computer i click then say erika was to easy. want to battle someone i say charmander nods then spews some flames from its mouth you realy have to brake that habbit charmander i mutter then run off

June 9th, 2005, 2:37 PM
I would like to join

Name: Josh
First Pokemon: Eevee
Year: Four
Description: Blond hair, black jacket, jeans, black sneakers, fingerless gloves
Color: Green

June 9th, 2005, 2:38 PM
((I consider triple posting to post three duplicates of the same post, and I'm only trying to attract some attention))

Mrs. Smist gave Hana a few words of warning not to venture near the stables, and she and her miltank waved fairwell to Hana and Yuuki.
"Whew, I'm glad she came along, eh Yuuki? Let's head home."
Yuuki and Hana wandered along the long, winding road to her home, her faithful companion at her side.

Arcanine Fan 101
June 9th, 2005, 2:39 PM
i sat at my desk restless its the first day of school and yet i know im ready but something tells me im not. my dear evo was asleep on my desk she didnt seem worried at all.our teacher came in the door.my evo jumped down onto the floor with a thud everybody laughed at me.ifeel sad.yet my new friend devon didnt.

June 9th, 2005, 2:41 PM
"I wonder Yuuki, do you think any of my classmates even know who I am? I mean, I remember all of their names, but no one ever talks to me."
Yuuki glanced up at Hana, then looked at the path. She rubbed against Hana's legs.
"Thanks girl."

June 9th, 2005, 2:45 PM
ooc:will we be given the chance to catch other pokemon
ic:I realy want to leave school grounds for a battle i say to myself charmander spews flames from it's mout again I know you want to boy but we can't I say charmander trips me with his tail angrily i know we both want to boy but we can'tcharmander looks around and sees a vent then spews flames char char charmander says I return him

June 9th, 2005, 2:45 PM
((Gotta go, be back tomorrow!))

June 9th, 2005, 2:46 PM
((Yes, you can catch other pokemon, and your semester can pass as fast as you want it to. Heck, each day can be a month if you want it to.))

Arcanine Fan 101
June 9th, 2005, 2:46 PM
i woder why he didnt laugh at evo?come on lets go outside and watch year 3,and 4 battle.mr.solar said we could do whatever we want except leave the perimisess so what should we do first?

June 9th, 2005, 2:48 PM
Can I join or am I too late?

June 9th, 2005, 2:51 PM
Is it okay if I join?

Name: Victoria Slatingia
First Pokemon: Female Bulbasaur (Soleka)
Year: 1
Description: shoulder length dyed silver hair, dark purple long sleeved shirt, black jeans, blue sneakers, pink tinted glasses
Color: Purple

June 9th, 2005, 2:52 PM
ic:I send charmander out of his ball the lucky four year students they get to have battles I bet by the time we're in the fourth year you'l be a powerul charazard charmander imagines himself as a charazard and imidiately spews flame you better brake that habit before your i charazard boy i say to him and he recklessly hit's me with his flames ow i say then run to watch the fourth year students

Arcanine Fan 101
June 9th, 2005, 2:56 PM
hi i say to devon walking up.i turn around evo.evo goes and greats charmander.wow i say to devon he looks strong enough to be a level 12 pokemon mines only level 2 but well get stronger soon enoug right evo.

June 9th, 2005, 2:58 PM
Hmhmhm...... interesting,can I still join?
if so.....

Name: Terresnce Mange
First Pokemon:(darn!to many Evees!) Ralts
Year: 1
(I guess a simple sprite will do....)
Color: uh dark orange

June 9th, 2005, 3:02 PM
ic:yeah i have been training him for awhile but he isn't level twelve i say. if you don't want to get burned stay far away from him he has this habit of spewing flames from his mouth when he's happy he just bunt me but by now i'm used to it were'd you get evo i got charmander from prof oak I say.

Arcanine Fan 101
June 9th, 2005, 3:11 PM
i know he burnt me before when i helped proffser oak.mine i got for a birthday persent my 3 rd to be exact.evo dosent mind flames because she can evolve into 5 different fourms

June 9th, 2005, 3:19 PM
Sorry just reading this storyline (looks great!) but lohana, please do not double post, just use the edit button.

June 9th, 2005, 3:23 PM
i'm trying to brake his habit before he evolves simply because he grows a lot of power but he'll probably evolve soon since we're both drawn to battling he is even more then i am tho he spews flames after every battle even if we lose or before the battle he's also tripped me because i told him we were going to battle then didn't.

June 9th, 2005, 3:23 PM
hello my name is keiko and im 14... my first pokemon is a charmander named Kuninobu... Nobu for short... i am just entering my first year at the school... i wear a long black kimono and have pink hair that, despite my efforts sticks straight out from my head...

(i know its not in the original form but i didnt like that one... its got all the same info)

June 9th, 2005, 3:27 PM
hello my name is keiko and im 14... my first pokemon is a charmander named Kuninobu... Nobu for short... i am just entering my first year at the school... i wear a long black kimono and have pink hair that, despite my efforts sticks straight out from my head...
you have to fill out this form so delete that post
or edit it and put this
first pokemon:

Arcanine Fan 101
June 9th, 2005, 3:33 PM
wow i heard the can become great companions when they evolve pluse this place i traveled to with my dad was called charaific valley thats a good place to level up and talk to lizza she can train a charmander to become the bast it can hers is very strong

June 9th, 2005, 3:40 PM
yeah I know about the charific valey in fact prof oak found my charmander there when it was just a baby charmander over here wants to evolve to charazard so that it can fly to the charific valley i say then I take a look around and see charmander getting ready to leav the grounds then i quickly grab him no boy i say

June 9th, 2005, 3:41 PM
OOC: um....Latios lover and pokedude55,I dont mean any harm but,can you guys write in complete sentences?Run-on sentences look spammy... :\

Arcanine Fan 101
June 9th, 2005, 3:47 PM
dont even dare evo as she was with charmander as well.she stopped right this minute and ran back to me.your lucky to have charmander hes going to be a very storng charizard,i really want evo to evole into an umbreon or espeon they are so cute.

June 9th, 2005, 3:52 PM
Yeah they are i guess but it's a real challenge eevee evolving into them.Charmander spews small flames at me then runs away. Your very disobedient charmander I return him then send him back out this time he stays still.

June 9th, 2005, 3:55 PM
((I consider triple posting to post three duplicates of the same post, and I'm only trying to attract some attention))

Well what you consider isn't the rules. Oo
Sorry, but triple, nor double, nor any form of multiple postings in the RP forums aren't permitted.
Everyone wants their RPs to gain attention, but that attention should be gained through their ability, not the same person bumping the thread every ten seconds >>

Arcanine Fan 101
June 9th, 2005, 3:57 PM
well mines learning but slowly.and i can wait to evolve evo.dont you dare go out that gate.runs and grabs evo and says no dont go out that gat young lady return.today is almost over.

June 9th, 2005, 4:06 PM
Charmander darts towards a tree and climbs up it.Charmander what are you doing?char char char charmander replies. Todays almost over dang charmander is going to keep me up all night since we didn't battle today.

June 9th, 2005, 4:32 PM
As it was almost night, i seen a sentret on school grounds.It looked like it didn't belong to anybody, so i decided to battle it."Go eevee!" I said while throwing my pokeball, revealing a eevee."Eevee use quick attack!" i told eevee.It used quick attack and then hoothoot used peck once it was hit.But eevee was too fast and dodged hoothoot."Eevee use growl!" i said.Eevee then used growl on hoothoot, lowering hoothoot's attack.Then the hoothoot used peck again but it hit eevee.

The hoothoot then used hypnosis on eevee, making eevee fall asleep.Hoothoot then attacked eevee several times.Eevee then awoke."Eevee use growl and then quick attack!" I said.Eevee hit hoothoot enough times that hoothoot almost fainted.

Hoothoot then used gust."Eevee, dodge the attack hoothoot is using!" i said.Eevee almost dodged the attack.Eevee almost fainted."Eevee, use tackle!" I said.Eevee charged into hoothoot, making hoothoot faint.I then used a potion to heal my eevee.'Return eevee!" I said holding a pokeball.A light came from the pokeball, absorbing eevee into the pokeball.

June 9th, 2005, 4:38 PM
OOC:did you catch it
IC:I returned charmander then saw a pidgey go charmander ember pidgey used wing attack charmnader was knocked back but quickly got up and used ember again. I then returned charmander and ran off

Arcanine Fan 101
June 9th, 2005, 4:52 PM
return evo.whack bone club is here anybody itching for a fight?but then a boom hit the earth and they were outa here i sent evo back out go find that boom!eve eevee eev good job evo what is it. huh its a charizard evo hurry use your extreamspeed go spiecial ball ping its mine then charla lizzas charizard lands and lizza said that she is taking the first class.

June 9th, 2005, 4:56 PM
ooc:you can't catch a charazard can you
ic:a sudden crash came a blastoise attacked me go charmander a group of people stared at me like I had lost my mind then i said send out your charazard his jealousy will give him enough power to beat blastoise if i know my charmander jealousy gives him great power

Arcanine Fan 101
June 9th, 2005, 5:03 PM
occ:you can
go flammer! blastoise it yelled.use fire spin now then use flamming bomb then flamethrower!itused a tackle take. now go blue ball 3 wiggles and ping here you go devon do you want her or not.

June 9th, 2005, 5:09 PM
I grabbed the poekball then noticed something happening to charmander he glowed then evolved it spewed fire happily then growled chrmelion he want's to battle he realy wants to battle charmelion what are you doing I watch him walk off school grounds then I grab him but he's to big to keep a hold of he brakes free and starts burning things quickly send out a pokemon he will battle it then calm down

Arcanine Fan 101
June 9th, 2005, 5:11 PM
hey since schools out lets have charmelion battle flammer sound good to you devon

June 9th, 2005, 5:12 PM
oh yeah he will probably go mad and burn everything but i'm up for it

Arcanine Fan 101
June 9th, 2005, 5:19 PM
ive got a spiecial field just incase ok lets go to my house and settup first ok

June 9th, 2005, 5:21 PM
one problem we're not alowed to leav school grounds but no body has to know let's go

June 9th, 2005, 5:21 PM
I was walkng around the town and seen several pokemon battles.I decided to go to the small forest where every one goes to at night.When i walked to the entrence of the forest,i seen several pokemon trainers.They were talking about seeing a strange pokemon scaring away pokemon trainers at night.Then the trainers gone in the forest.I also walked inside the forest.Many trainers lurked inside the forest.

I seen a gastly and called out my eevee.I told it to use double-team untill it was hard for gastly to hit eevee.Gastly kept using night shade but since eevee was a normal type, gastly missed each time.After a while, my eevee glowed and then evolved into a umbreon.Then it stopped glowing.I knew umbreon can use bite so i told it to use bite.Since bite was a dark type move, it hit gastly and was super effective.

Gastly then used night shade.It didn't miss when gastly used it on umbreon.I then told umbreon to use bite.This time gastly fainted.I then threw a pokeball and it shook 3 times.The third time, it stopped shaking and it made a click sound.I caught gastly now so i called back my umbreon and picked up the pokeball containing gastly.I then put both pokeballs in my pocket and walked out of the forest.

Arcanine Fan 101
June 9th, 2005, 5:23 PM
we can after school hours so lets hurry.hi there i say to my friend as we pass by i ask if hed like to join us

June 9th, 2005, 5:25 PM
here we are go charmelion let's do this charmelion please don't destroy everything around here

Arcanine Fan 101
June 9th, 2005, 5:29 PM
go flammer do the same as him go(his fire power is strong)

June 9th, 2005, 5:32 PM
charmelion ember uh charmelion used fire blast charmelion what charmelion charmelion hello he start's biting and just savegely attacking charazard then he uses fire blast everywhere and we can't see the battle

Latias Lover!
June 9th, 2005, 5:35 PM
If there's room, I will join.

Name: Aqua
First Pokemon: Dratini
Description: Black hair, bright blue eyes, a pink jacket, and red shorts.
Color: Royal Blue

Arcanine Fan 101
June 9th, 2005, 5:37 PM
occ: hi aqua
take in his attack power then blast burn girl go

June 9th, 2005, 5:39 PM
IC:charmelion started glowing oh great he's evolving as he turns into charazard he gains great power then uses sysmec(sp)toss

Arcanine Fan 101
June 9th, 2005, 5:49 PM
dodge steel wing now then firey blast

June 9th, 2005, 5:50 PM
dodge steel wing now then firey blast
ooc I used sysmec(sp)toss

Arcanine Fan 101
June 9th, 2005, 5:53 PM
dodge again.then use burn wing tripal attack now

June 9th, 2005, 6:03 PM
[color=red]charazard dodges then uses fire blast repeatedly then starts biting the other charazard savegely

Arcanine Fan 101
June 9th, 2005, 6:06 PM
dodge then agility then use fire burn

June 9th, 2005, 6:10 PM
dodge then use fire blast what's he doing charazardf lew down he's back to his normal self do to the fact that he isn't jealous of you charazard anymore

Arcanine Fan 101
June 9th, 2005, 6:15 PM
then the battles over finnally your a worthy oppenet devon

Latias Lover!
June 9th, 2005, 6:30 PM
OOC: Am I in? No one answered my question yet.

June 9th, 2005, 6:31 PM
yeah as long as there are differint colors left people can join

Latias Lover!
June 9th, 2005, 6:47 PM

I was walking around, hoping for a battle. I wondered who I should battle until I stupidly bumped into a wall. I was dazed and shaken, and got up on my feet. It was another bad day. I continued to walk again, keeping my hopes up for a battle.

June 9th, 2005, 6:52 PM

OOC:Hmhmhmhm....I just going to wait till Lohana gets back....... :\

United squirtle
June 9th, 2005, 8:09 PM
name Jacob
first pokemon larvitar
year 4
color blue

Cyan Goggles
June 9th, 2005, 8:19 PM
First Pokemon: male Absol(black)
Description:Brown newsboy hat.Blue eyes,and long brown hair.A black cloak/cape.A white long sleeved shirt under a black vest black jeans,and black and white sneackers.

June 10th, 2005, 4:49 AM
i guess im late.... i better have a really good excuse this time... Nobu, do you have any berries? i missed breakfast... i wish he'd evolve, he's so weak and slow. i have to carry him if i plan on getting anywhere on time. i need to catch some rare pokemon... maybe they'll already be at higher levels, so i dont have to waste my time trying to win battles with a useless group of creatures. whatever... i'll just work harder on this. i can practice by burning up those annoying little worms and makin Nobu run laps... i'm gonna be the best

June 10th, 2005, 5:50 AM
Victoria is sitting in front of a computer, typing information while a small female Bulbasaur watches her. "Well, Soleka," Victoria says to the Bulbasaur, "we're almost done. Just a few more sentences....there we go!" She sits back in her seat, pleased at what she's accomplished. Soleka, however, looks at her with a confused look on its face. "Aw, it's okay, Soleka," Victoria assures the small Pokemon. "I'll explain it all to you later. Now, let's show off some skills and battle someone!"
Victoria scoops up the little Bulbasaur in her arms and leaves the room, leaving the computer and her information on and unsaved. Soon after she leaves, the screen saver comes on. Meanwhile..."Hello!" she calls. "Is there anyone out here to battle?"
"Bulba! Bulbasaur!" Soleka calls. They receive no response. "Oh well," Victoria says cheerfully, "we'll just wait out here. It's a nice day today."

Cyan Goggles
June 10th, 2005, 6:42 AM
Hikari and her Absol,Black walked into the training grounds."hemm...I wonder we cut though here,if then..."She was mumbleing shortcuts to herself.Black just rolled his eyes but contiued walking by her side."
OOC- By the way,is it a boreding school were you have to find rooms and stuff?

June 10th, 2005, 11:09 AM
"wait! nobu, NO!!!" nobu saw a little candy laying on the ground... and he ran off to get it, leaving keiko with dust all over her nice clean kimono... "today's gonna be great isnt it?" just as he returned, finishing off the candy, he got this wierd little look in his eye... "i told u not to eat it and now ur gonna be sick." but he didnt get sick, in fact he grew a level! "wierd candy... i wonder if there's some more so u wont be so puny."

June 10th, 2005, 11:13 AM
"wait! nobu, NO!!!" nobu saw a little candy laying on the ground... and he ran off to get it, leaving keiko with dust all over her nice clean kimono... "today's gonna be great isnt it?" just as he returned, finishing off the candy, he got this wierd little look in his eye... "i told u not to eat it and now ur gonna be sick." but he didnt get sick, in fact he grew a level! "wierd candy... i wonder if there's some more so u wont be so puny."
you are not in this rp you forgot to fill out the form so stop posting

Arcanine Fan 101
June 10th, 2005, 3:46 PM
well lets head back to our homes to get some sleep and good work charizard.return flammer now.by devon see you tomorrow.good night.

June 10th, 2005, 4:22 PM
I seen that it was nearly dawn since i left the forest, so i ran back to school grounds before session began.I was late most of the time because i was looking for pokemon to capture.I let my pokemon practice battling to pass the time.When i seen a teacher, i called back my pokemon because the teachers only came when it was almost time that school starts.Right after the teacher gone into the school, the bell rang and i ran into the classroom.

Arcanine Fan 101
June 10th, 2005, 4:33 PM
i was setting at my desk its been a ful school year already and eevee evoled into umbreon i was glade it did to.my friends are getting ready for the last day ive been ready because of year 2 i cant wait till then plus summer.

June 10th, 2005, 5:09 PM
I sit at my desk " a full school year over it was pretty good and I have a good set of pokemon charazard blastoise and a venosaur" I say. then remember my battle with my venosaur at the time it was a bulbasaur. I easily captured it charazard used flamethrower it knocked out bulbasuar easily I threw a pokeball and caught it.

Arcanine Fan 101
June 10th, 2005, 5:26 PM
man im tired now im gonna go out and catch another eevee go flammer find an eevee.flammer found one fast she almost stepped on it i asked if it wanted to be mine it said eevee and jumped into my pokeball.nickname-toeboy

June 10th, 2005, 5:31 PM
I was waiting for the end of the school session.My pokemon came out of their pokeballs by their self.Some people were surprised i gone and caught a gastly.In the forest where there are gastly, most of the time the gastly would try to teleport people out of the forest, so barely any one here was able to catch a gastly.

"Good morning class." a teacher said."For your final assignment, you'll have to beat the other Pokemon Academys of this region.It won't effect your grade much, but it is a final test to see how well you are.The assignment won't begin untill evening, so i would recommend training and capturing pokemon today." the teacher said."Any thing else we have to know about?" I asked.

"Well there is one more thing, right now, we'll take a test this will effect half of your grade.But no one in this adcadmy had fail this test since." the teacher said.

The test was very easy.Most questions were regarding the types of pokemon and different pokemon.However, the hardest one was how many pokemon were found all together, which was easy, anyone could know that there was 386 pokemon in all.After a hour, the teacher collected the test papers and it was recess right now, so we were allowed outside, but we could leave school grounds to look for pokemon to battle and catch.

June 10th, 2005, 5:35 PM
then I remember when he evolved to ivysaurI was battling a pikachuhe almost lost then he evolved and used solar beam.I then picture ivysaur evolving that battle was against a magby the magby used flamethrower I was almost defeated then ivysaur evolved into venasaur and won using solar beam.I go out and spot a dragonite flying a way i quickly send out charazard and folow it flamethrower dragonite quickly dodged I then grab the balls containing blastoise and venasaur go blastoise go venasur I yeelled solar beam hydro pump and fire balst all three attacks hit I threw i pokeball and caught it.I relise something I left school grounds to catch it charazard fly back as fast as you can I say urgently.

Arcanine Fan 101
June 10th, 2005, 5:43 PM
i left the school grounds when i saw a squirtle playing i said poke ball go and ping it was mine.i sent it out but it was purple a shiny i sai happily.then i walked right into a tree when i was looking for a venusaur i finally found oni said weak ball go three wiggles pasted and it was mine.there nicknames a shine,root ru,and eve my new eevee.

June 10th, 2005, 5:44 PM
I ran into a pikachu while looking for pokemon.I called out umbreon and told it to use bite.Pikachu used spark as an counterattack.Umbreon was damaged but it was still ready to fight.I told it to use bite and night shade.Pikachu dodged bite, but night shade always hit the pikachu.Pikachu used thunderbolt so i told umbreon to dodge thunderbolt and counter it with night shade.Thunderbolt it umbreon and it was badly damaged.But night shade made pikachu faint and i threw a pokeball at the pikachu.Then i brought the pokemon to a pokemon center to heal them.

After the pokemon were healed, i looked for one more pokemon.

June 10th, 2005, 5:46 PM
I spot another pokemon this one is an aerodactyl I grab an ultra ball and send out charazard then order him to use flamethrower I throw the ultra ball and catch it I hed towards a lake and see a red gyrados go dragonite hyper beam I throw a pokeball and catch the red gyrados.thats all six pokemon and a shiny I mutter to myself.

Arcanine Fan 101
June 10th, 2005, 6:09 PM
as i head back i spot a purple swampert i throw a dive ball and its mine yah for me

June 10th, 2005, 6:13 PM
ooc:is kao your last name latios lover
ic:I walk over to avolo kao and say are you ready to battle the other academies

Arcanine Fan 101
June 11th, 2005, 8:19 AM
occ:it evolo kao
yep im ready to kick there butts

June 11th, 2005, 9:45 AM
alright then want to battle I have six powerful pokemon go charazard go venasaur go blastoise go dragonite go gyrados and go aerodactyl I say.

Arcanine Fan 101
June 11th, 2005, 11:38 AM
go all of you lets get this over with root ru frenzy plant on blastoise squirt hydro pump charizard flammer flamethrower on venu saur

June 11th, 2005, 11:51 AM
"Alright, exam time today! Ack... I'm so nervous! Let's see... I've got to come up with some good attack combinations for the exams, or I won't stand a chance! Okay, calm down Hana, everything will be just fine," Hana said frantically. She was preparing for her exam battle, and was horribly nervous. Yuuki could sense this, and was also feeling ill-at-ease.
"Vuulllll," Yuuki groaned, walking close to Hana's feet. They continued towards the back, towards the stables, and continued onward. Ahead, the two could see Hana's classmates all gathered around a large rectangle of barren, sandy ground. That must be the arena, Hana thought.
The trainers were quickly paired off into groups of two. Which trainer would Hana face? A boy, slightly younger than her, by the name of Ryuko.

June 11th, 2005, 12:13 PM
blastoise cover fover for venasaur i yell blastoise quickly obeys then a teacher comes out and says it's time to battle the other academies i returned my pokemon

June 11th, 2005, 12:32 PM
I walked back to school grounds ready to battle the other adcadmies.When i arived, the battles already started.I was going to battle a person by the name of Leon.Well this probably won't be too hard I thought.

Arcanine Fan 101
June 11th, 2005, 12:35 PM
i returned mine as well and walked back to my station number4 i saw josh was in my station.

June 11th, 2005, 12:38 PM
OOC:we're battling people from other academies
IC:I saw a kid from another academy I walked over to him are you my first opponet I say then he jumps up and screams then he looks at me and says yeah you could see he was afraid

Arcanine Fan 101
June 11th, 2005, 12:45 PM
occ:im in a station for the acadamey battles
i was first i sent out evo and used night shade on the opponets raichu

June 11th, 2005, 12:49 PM
IC:I'm ready to battle you now I say he sends out a medapod and i send out charazard a teacher walks over and says the rules of this battle are 1 on 1 first trainer to have one pokemon knocked out loses and no subsitutes alowed flamethrower I shout the attack knocks out his medapod easily

June 12th, 2005, 5:06 AM
Lohana, I have a question. May I please join this thread, but as the Elite Four Glacia? I'll roleplay her here as a youngster, before she went to train at the Pokemon League in the elites. Her pokemon is only level 5, but a Glalie? I know Glalie is an evolved form and that its preform (Snorunt) evolves at level 42, though.

Name: Glacia
First Pokemon: Glalie
Description: My Avatar works?
Color: Black?

June 12th, 2005, 5:52 AM
Unable to find anyone to battle, Victoria decided she would get Soleka to practice her moves. "Soleka, go!" she cried. Soleka stood in front of a tree and looked at Victoria. Victoria caught sight of an apple in the tree and decided that it was the perfect thing for Soleka to practice on. "Soleka!" she commanded. "Use Razor Leaf to get that apple!" Two leaves flew out of Soleka's bulb, went up to the apple, and cut it down from the tree. "Good!" Victoria said. "Now use Vine Whip!" Soleka picked up the apple with its Vine Whip, and swatted it over to Victoria. "Nice!" congratulated Victoria. "Now, use Cut to slice it!" Soleka took one of her claws and sliced the apple into eighths. "Good job," said Victoria. She took four of the pieces and gave Soleka the rest of them. "Now, use Mega Drain to eat them!" she said. Soleka looked at her, confused, then used Mega Drain. In time, the juice was gone from the apple. Then Soleka ate the apple. "Good job!" said Victoria. "Now if we can only find someone to battle..."

June 12th, 2005, 11:30 AM
oh my! i guess i should have used scratch... ember isnt good against that trainer's geodude... ...?! it knocked him out!? that's odd... wait! it's not a geodude! it's a ditto! hahaha and i was so scared....

June 12th, 2005, 12:00 PM
Is it too late to join if not...I'll join

Name: Renee
First Pokemon:Squirtle
Year: Year 4
Description: Dark purple hair,purple/brown eyes, slim ad mostly wears just a purple halter, a jean capris,a pair of Convereses and purple sunglasses also a necklace with a real masterball on it.

RP Sample: While going to school, Renee met up with a strange Pokemon that was a Poochyena! Renee sended out her Squirtle and then Poochyena and Squirtle stared at each other wodering who will move first. "Move Squirtle!!!" Renee said imatiently to Squirtle. Squirtle shook it's head and then still staring at eachother...Poochyena ran at Squirtle and then Squirtle grinned and then used Water Gun that pushed Poochyena all the way to the end of the forest. Renee hugged Squirtle then said, "Okay Squirtle you did a good job beating Poochyena so now you can rest from your battle." Renee said holding her Pokeball then Squirtle was transferred into the Pokeball. Renee still walked along the long light brown path to school looking at the dancing Bellosoms and the Aipoms using their tail to swing from one tree to another.

June 12th, 2005, 4:16 PM
OCC:............oh well........
*Terresnce walked around the school yard.He had missed some days from school but was finally there.He walked carefully,as hetired not to attract other students.He was abit shyand was not much of a battler since his Ralts is as much as his bestfriend as other people say to their friends.He really hadnt tained that much so it was a good idea to come to school and give it some training.His Ralts,which he nicked lade,hovered his arm which he posed as if holding a bird.He continued on his walk around the school.*

June 13th, 2005, 8:38 AM
"Yes! we won!!!!" the small creature was laying on the grass, its black fur contrasted strongly with the bright green. "you deserve a treat Nobu... let's go to mom's garden and get you a berry." they walked back to the house. "i'm glad it's sunday.... no school today." Nobu was glad too. he was having a hard time getting along with the other student's pokemon... "how about an Oran berry?" Nobu nodded his head. those were his favorite. "do you want to go look for more pokemon?"... "Nobu?" he fell asleep, his berry only halfway finished. "oh well... i guess it's nap time then." Keiko carried the warm sleepy little Nobu back into the house and lay him down on the soft rug by the table.

June 13th, 2005, 11:57 AM
*Terresnce left his pokemon at school and went home.He said hello to his uncle and continued up to his room.He lied on his bed and looked at the celling.He sighed and stooded up.He locked his door shut and stared out his window.He saw a poochenya chasing a zigzagoon.The Zizagoon tackled the poochenya and ran away.Poochenya stood up and watched as Zizagoon ran away.Terresnce chuckled and turned around.*
"I wonder what Me and Lade have to put up tommorow?"

June 13th, 2005, 2:22 PM
After school Renee walked all the way to her friend's house, Isabella who grew more than 1,000 berries in her 100 acre yard (she was quite famous). Isabella was watering her berries from top to bottom (she had the most beautifulest garden Renee had ever seen in her life). "Hi Renee!" Isabella said smiling at Renee. "Hey Isabella!" Renee said running to Isabella. "So how are the Salac berries and the Aguav berries doing so far?" Renee said petting Isabella's Eevees. "Oh they're just fine and they're blooming loverly." Isabella said moving from the Oran berries to the Cheri berries. "Cool." Renee said walking up to the 5 Mightyenas and etting each. "So how was your school?"Isabella said staring at something strangly. "Oh it was..." Before Renee could finish her sentence, Isabella dropped her watering can and then grabbed Renee and ushed her to the wall. "What the heck are you doing?!" Renee said angrily." Renee, We need to go over my 100 acres and then there's a forest filled with very strong Pokemon and then there's something very wrong over there that happend 5 days ago from today!" Isabella said grabbing her waist bag."But what are we supposed to do then?!"Renee said cautiously." Use my Absol,Dragonair,Salamence,Blastoise and your Squirtle because we need to take 50 Pokemon out that has purple aroma around them and dark black eye liners. But don't breath the aroma because then we'll get infected with poison and get paralyzed for the rest of our lives!"Isabella said worried.Renee took the Pokeballs that had a circle mark on them. "Ill take the Charizard,Blaziken,Ninetails,Gardevoir,Swampert and my Jolteon!" Isabella said grabbing the ones with a heart mark on them. "Let's go in my BellaMobile!" Isabella said hopping into her convertible car that had everything you needed to defeat any Pokemon and survive most of everything. Renee hopped into Isabella's mini convertible and then Isabella drived fegirously to the forest. Both hopped out and then went to a section that seemed polluted with poison. "Here put this on." Isabella said handing a pair of sunglasses to Renee." But these are just plain sungla..."Renee said but was interrupted by Isabella "They can turn into a mask that protects from poison,fire,and attacks." Isabella interrupted Renee. "Okay...well let's go!" Renee said. Then Isabella followed. A Wheezing and a Seviper appeared! Then Renee sended out Salamence and Isabella sended out Gardevoir. "Use Pyschic on Wheezing Gardevoir!" Isabella said to Gardevoir, it was suer effective then Wheezing fainted at lv 69. "Salamence use Dragon Claw on Seviper!" Renee said to Salamence. Since Isabella was a Pokemon Master, a pokemon Breeder and a Pokemon Trainer, her Pokemon were all Lv 100. Seviper fainted then Squirtle gained 3,999 Exp. Squirtle evolved to Wartortle and was at Lv 29. (Sorry this Post was too long it's because I think too much or my mind is filled with ideas.)

June 13th, 2005, 3:12 PM
*The next day at school terresnce went to his battle 101 class.He had previouly looked at the teachers book,which stated that he will be working on attacks today.Terresnce had gooten in extra eailer because he waqnted to see his Lada.He sat down in the back corner and waited for everyone to come in.He let his Lada play with fingers.After awhile Terresnce felt a strange force on his arm.He was pulled back and off his chair.As he stood up he saw a glow disappear from Lada.*
"Was that you?What was that,a Psychic attack?I better check this at."
*Terresnce walked over to a shelf and pulled out a calculator like object.An old pokedex.He looked around for his Ralts and read the infromation.*
"A confusion attack huh?Well I guess you can actually battle now.This is great,I wont be so left behind as everyone else."

Arcanine Fan 101
June 13th, 2005, 3:14 PM
occ:hiya haa hiya sorry fighting my brother whack right in the noes.
ic:go charizard im battleing a kid named jacob fireblast now he used a torchic.blast i won the match yah a point to my team.phew close call jacob i yelled.

June 13th, 2005, 3:37 PM
*Terresnce extened his arm to put back the pokedex but then stopped.He went to his table and continued to study Ralts and other pokemon.After awhile the Teacher along with a wave of students entered.Terresnce shoved the pokedex in his desk and payed atention.*
Teacher-"Good Morning boy and girls!Are you ready to learn about pokemon attacks?"
Students-"(Disgruntful moaning)
Teacher-"Tough crowd.Ok everyone pull out the dummies from under your desk."
*The other students pulled out blue dolls about Ralts size from under the table.Terresnce pulled out his aswell and placed on his desk.*
Teacher-"Ok time to get started!Remeber the goal is to pratice knocking the dummies off the table."
*The dummies were greatly magniflied to the desk so lifting or sliding would take some work.Ralts was amped up to start her attack.*
Terresnce-"I guess i understand...."

June 14th, 2005, 8:27 AM
THUD. "Ow! you didnt have to push me out of my desk to wake me up." Keiko rubbed her throbbing head."I'm gonna have a bruise now. Thanks a lot." Nobu just looked confusedly at her and continued to nudge her with his stubby foreleg. "Okay you can stop already!" He stepped back and motioned towards the window. The rest of the class was outside having practice matches. "oh, man, how long was i asleep?" Nobu looked at her with his head tilted quizzically and then hopped off the desk and ran for the door. "ok lets go out there. Maybe we can avoid a lecture if we hurry."

June 14th, 2005, 6:49 PM
"Ok Lada,lets try this.*Clears thorat*Lada,use Confusion!"
*Terresnce extends his arm and pokes the dummy.Lada looks at him confused.*
".......Uh,Lada?Your suppose to attack."
???-"Ha ha!What a rookie!"
*Another student and his Magby were already done.The laughed at Terresnce and Lada.Terresnce grew enraged,reacting to Lada's Red Horn,which threw the dummy at the other kids face.*
Teacher-"Well I see two students are done.And mister Mange,is it?Try not to get to out of control in my classroom."
Terresnce-"but he-"
???-"Yea you!I should sue!"
Terresnce-"I dont think I like you already."
???-"Ha,Ask me if I care!"
*The another student stood up(With some snout and and a little blood dripping from his nose.He walked into the Bathroom with his Magby behind him.Lada,unaware of what just happened started at Terresnce confused once more.*
Terresnce-"He shouldnt pick us like that,right Lada?"

June 17th, 2005, 4:22 PM
The next day, Renee found herself lying in a Blastoise bed. Renee rubbed her eyes then looked around and saw Isabella.
"Isabella what in the world happened?!"
Renee said shouting.
"You fell when we were battling Arboks and Sevipers."
Isabella said walking over to Renee and handing her new clothes to Renee.
"Here you'll need this too."
Isabella said giving a high tech Pokedex that could change colors by mood. "Go change in my dressing room."
Isabella said shoving Renee to the dressing room then went outside to water the berries. Renee took off her old clothes then put her new purple halter, a khaki capris, a khaki hat with a purple jeweled Pokeball in the middle of it, and wore Sketchers that was white and purple. Renee found a purple and khaki bag that had a tag that said:
To: Rene
Inside it had everything Renee wanted then ripped te tag off and threw it in the light blue trashcan.
"Renee!" Isabella shouted.
"Coming!" Renee said rushing to the door the jumed and landed in front of Isabella.
"Take these Pokemon I'm giving you, Blaziken,Blastoise, Swampert, Kingdra, Scizor and Sceptile. All of them are on Lv 100 and you can find a lot more in the Cerulean Cave."
Isabella said handing the Masterballs that had a heart and a circle for a mark.
"What about my Mudkip?" Renee said panicking.
"Give me your Mudkip and I'll raise it for you :D" Isabella said smiling.
"Okay...bye Mudkip I'll miss you!" Renee said sending out her Mudkip and hugging it. "I'll see you when your a Swampert." Renee whispered into Mudkip's ear. Mudkip nodded and then stood by Isabella.
"Go ad hurry to school!" Isabella shouted to Renee who was now running.
"Alright!" Renee said running with her rollerblades on. Renee rollerbladed to the forest and to school. Renee took off her rollerblades and then put her rollerblades in her locker then rushed to her Water Battle Class.
"You're late!" said Venus catching her Dive Ball when throwing it in the air. Renee sighed.
"C'mon! Give me an answer!" Venus demanded.
"I had to change into these new clothes and recieve new Pokemon from Isabella." Renee said with a big sigh.
"Okay well let's start training!" Veus said impatiently.
Renee sighed ad said, "Well alright."
"Come on out, Gyrados!" Venus said sending out her Gyrados.
"C'mon out, Sceptile!" Renee said sending out her Sceptile.
"Now in this battle we dodge only twice so Gyrados use Bubblebeam!" Venus said to Gyrados
"Sceptile use Razor Leaf!" Renee told Sceptile. The bubbles bursted then the flying leaves hitted Gyrados. It was super effective then Gyrados fainted.
"You deserve a rest after trying your hardest." Veus said returing her Gyrados into the Dive Ball.
"Good job Sceptile! You deserve a nice relaxing rest!" Renee said to Sceptile and returning it.
"You've improved since I last saw you Renee." Venus said sittig dow ad lookig at the water and the Pokemon underneath it.
"Well Isabella gave me these Pokemon." Renee said joining Venus.
"No...not from that, you've improved because you've been studying and working very hard!" Venus said.
The bell rang which meant that Water Battle Class was now over.
"I'll see you on Monday." Venus said to Renee handing her a Water Pendant, Mini purple dagger,a Water Ribbon also.
Renee put them in her bag the waved bye to Venus. Renee grabbed her rollerblades and rollerbladed to Isabella's house where she found Isabella cooking puttanesca.
"I'm back." Renee said tired from the 10 miuted rollerblading from school to friend's house.
"Good I made puttanesca." Isabella said tasting a bit of puttanesca.
"Ok I'll go put my stuff away first." Renee said going to the Blastoise bedroom and then putted her stuff away in the Blastoise cabinets. Then Renee rushed to the beautiful glass table and sat down.
"Puttanesca is ready to be munched on down! Also your Mudkip evolved to a Marshstomp ad is at Lv 33. " Isabella said. Isabella served the puttanesca to herself and Renee. Isabella sat down and ate and so did Renee.
"That's good." Renee said to Isabella. After dinner they both brushed their teeth and then went to bed.

June 17th, 2005, 8:20 PM
*After Terresnce last class,he said good bye to Lada and went home.As soon as he went up to his room,he felt a strange pulling him backward.He forcefully walked back to where he left Lada,who stared confused once again.*
"Uhhh,Did you do that Lada?"
"*Scratches his head*I felt like when you used confusion on me.Hmmhmh....huh?"
*Lada lowered her head and a blue aura appered around her.It grew bigger as Terresnce could feel a relaxing sensation in his head.After awhile,Lada's horn glowed red as she picked her head up.She stared at a water foutation.It gloewd red and exploded.Shock,Terresnce grabbed Lada and ran to where Lada used Confusion for thefirst time.Luckly door was open as Terresnce ran.He placed Lada on the teachers table and used the same pokedex from before on it.It didnt seem to work.Maybe it broken when Terresnce shoved it in his desk?Lada glowed blue again as Terresnce smacked the Pokedex,which started working.*
"Calm mind-It calm the user and raises its Sp Attk and Sp.Def?What are those?Hmhm.The made her really power full...."
*Lada revered up for another Confusion but stopped as she grew.The arrogant trainer from before walked in.*
???-"I see.Nice show you put up.Destoy school protery,barging into classrooms.Thats atleast a week suspenion..."
Terresnce-"..........Are you going to tell..?"
???-"Yes but I'll make you a deal."
???-"Beat me in a pokemonbattle and I wont tell.But!If I win I rat you and get to keep your Ralts."
Terresnce-"What!Your'e crazy!She my best friend!"
???-"And if you get expelled,you'll never see her again."
Terresnce-"[Darn!He's right.I have no choice but to accept it..]Fine.1-on1 your Magby vs my Ralts.Winner take all."
*Magby runs up from behind its trainer.It waits for a command.Lada walks over,confused once again and trips.She stands up and looks around.*
???-"Magby,use Ember!"
Terresnce-"[Lets see Lada only knows one real attack...]Use confusion!"
*Lada turns to Terresnce as she is hit by a full stream ember attack.*
???-"Now,Dizzy punch!"
Terresnce-"No!Use confusion,come on!I dont want to lose you!"
*Lada stood up and attemps a confusion attack but is back by Magby's spining punch.She whinces and looks up at Maby,who stares evily at her.*
???-"That was easy!Lets finsh it with another Ember!"
Terresnce-"No!{Grr!I have to same calm like my teachers say.]I know you can do it,Confusion!"
*Lada's horn glowed blue once more as it stopped the Ember attack in the air.She sent back at Magby.Afterwards flicked her head and tossed up in the air and rapidly to floor with a loud THUD!*
Terresnce-"Yes!I knew could do it![Guess i have believe in my pokemon alot to win....]"
???-"It Doesnt matter,I'm still going to tell about those things about how you broke the classroom!"
*The trainer pulled out a bat from his book bag and struck down a desk.He was about do it again when a voice stopped him.*
Princepal-"So your the one wreking all the havoc!Whats all of this?Oh I see!You break the water fountation and mess up the classroom?I guess this young man tired to stop you!"
*Terresnce had ran over and to take away the bat with his Ralts in hand.*
Princepal-"Cassidy Rose,Your coming with me.I'm calling your parnet beacuse you are exspelled!"
*The princepal pulled Cassidy away,who tired to his away out of it.He started back coldly.*
"Well that was reathe award huh Lada?"

June 18th, 2005, 3:54 PM
next morning Renee woke up then brushed her teeth and wore new clothes and a bikini underneath it . Isabella was making pancakes.
"Renee, I have to go to Mirage Island to search for Liechi Berries but Ill be back in a week." Isabella said clearly.
"Okay Isabella, what ever you say." Renee replied getting her bag and then ate a french toast. "I'm heading to the beach!" Renee said grabbing her light lilac bandana and then headed outside.
"Well bye then!" Isabella said then ate pancakes ad ten packed up. Isabella then left the mansion and then went to her yacht. Isabella climbed aboard then left. Renee arrived at the beach.
"Come on out and have some fun my Pokemon!!!" Renee said sending her Pokemon out. Renee took off her clothes and revealed a light purle bikini, But her and her Pokemon went surfing but Sceptile, Scizor and Blaziken were doing Tai Chi since they didn't like water very much. Renee and her Pokemon still did something with or without Renee but always close to her.

June 18th, 2005, 7:54 PM
*2 Days after the Cassidy incedent,Terresnce found himself in the same Battle class.Today he learned about Support moves,which was interesting,just not as fun.Terresnce stared at the Pokedex he had been using.Supposbly,he was needed to buy a temporay school.The one He had was kinda old and broken but it had more information the the rest.Terresnce shoved it in his green bag.He thought he'ld fix and keep in his desk,so that he couldnt be acused of stealing.Even though it was.Atfer class ened,Terrence said goodbye to Lada(who was very tired for so reason) and went home.He locked himself in his room and put the pokedex on his table.The model was the first its kind(The first one ash had :\ )so it had to be lucky to function.Terresnce grabbed a screwdriver and opened it open.Unfornatley,the casing broke and was hard to fix.He opened a shelf full of electronic and looked around for an old palm plight he found ages ago.As soon as he turned around,his dad unlocked the door and walked in.*
Dad-"Whatca doing?"
Terresnce-"Uh....Nothin!Nothin at all!"
Dad-"Sure looks like something.Your not a very good liar."
Terresnce-"Fine.I'm trying to fix this pokedex."
*After a days work Terresnce and his father were able to produce a pokedex that was differnt from the rest.Unfornatley,It was to small so data chips had to upload in it to recive more Pokemon Data.Terresnce hooked up to his computer and was only able to get info on basic school starter pokemon like,Evee,Charamander,Magby,Clefa,Spheal,Piedy and so so.Overjoyed,Terresnce thanked his father and studied up a pokemon that caught his eye,a Snubbull,which he hoped to catch....*

Arcanine Fan 101
June 25th, 2005, 6:30 PM
my battle station had defeated all the trainers of the fourth sesion and left with a gold or silver medal i got gold because my pokemon never fainted ever.
occ:hey lohana do you want to be my friend?

June 25th, 2005, 7:52 PM
*The next day of school,Terresnce went to school.He walked up and took his battle 101 class.Afterwards,he went on a field trip for his um field class.He walked into the bus and sat in the back.He removed a bunch of cheatas and sat down.He saw a girl with purpleish hair walk in.He started at her endless until she smiled at him.He was about to say something before she beat him to it.*
???-"Hi!You must be Terrence!Your all over the school newspaper since you beat and exspelled Cassidy!"
"Uh oh yea....that.."
???-"Wow!You must be a pretty awsome trainer!"
*Ralts poked at Terresnce's gut.Her horn glowed red and made a gesture saying that she didnt like this girl.*
???-"Ohhh!Who's that?"
"This is my friend,Lada"
???-"Awww!She is so cute!"
*She reached out to hug her but was rejected.She behind Terresnce and stayed out of sight.*
"Uh..Dont worry,she gets like that o new people."
???-"Ohh.Well anyways my name is Cassandra.I was wonderingif I could seat with you...."
*Terresnce blushed as he moved to the side.Cassandra giggled and sat down close to him.He turned a bit redder but tried to stay cool.Lada,still tried to make Terresnce listen to her.Using her horn,she felt the aura of Cassandra and it wasnt a pleasnt one.Terrescne ingored his pokemon and continued to talk to his new friend.*

August 3rd, 2005, 11:11 AM
"I'm so glad we're back nobu... i really hate going to stay with Aunt Eloise." Nobu nodded.. Aunt Eloise was a vegetarian to an extreme... and that means no candy. He was getting stronger by the day now that he had a macho brace. Thats the one reason he didnt burn down aunt Eloise's garden... she gave great presents. "well we've only got until tomarrow and the we've got to go back to school." Nobu pretended not to hear Keiko. "You might be getting stronger but there's always room for improvement... Oh! Stop skulking around! You knew we'd have to go back sometime." But this time he actually didnt hear her. He was fast asleep on the bottom shelf of the bookcase

prince of the sky!
April 7th, 2006, 1:28 AM
[/COLOR] Umm... m...May I join?um let's c here I'm a bit confused about the rules... can I have a winged vulpix and evolve it later into a winged ninetales but select the color of the Winged Ninetales... anyway I'll try to keep it simple but still try to have fun...
Name: Brycee Anthony Damaso
First Pokemon:Winged Vulpix (female)
Description: Special Pokemon hatched from a rare hybrid egg. Brycee is a story writer, poet, Martial Arts Jr. Instructor, preschool helper, and shy around girls when first meeting them. Loves nature, get's lovesick easily, and has a cutesy personality but is relentless when others are in danger. Black hair Goldenish tan skin and Sparkaling black eyes, well muscled but not extremely strong. Wearing Black fingerless gloves, Black cape, Black Under Armour (it's like a skin tight compression shirt) with black tank-top over it, Black jeans, Black all weather steel toe boots,black Goggles, and black one strap backpack. Mood switches from gentle to playful and mischevious at various times.

How's that for an Island boy?! (I live on Oahu FYI) so um... am I in? pretty please?!!

prince of the sky!
April 7th, 2006, 1:37 AM
Oh I forgot the year: 4
Um like can some1 tell me if this forum is dead already or sumthin and how do I contact Lohana?! Um I feel so embarrased, someone please tell me... *blushes then runs off*

prince of the sky!
April 7th, 2006, 1:40 AM
Oh my Gosh I forgot the color too... COLOR: Blood Crimson Dark Purple eyes and Grayish Paws. did I do that right?! eeek!

prince of the sky!
April 7th, 2006, 2:22 AM
Can u be my mentor and help me with the story Hanna?