PDA

View Full Version : PokeCommunity Island (Remade)

Miyu-chan
June 9th, 2005, 03:55 PM
This is a remake of an old rp that I was in. xD

Old thread -> http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=5925 (showthread.php?t=5925)

I got an idea for this from a post I made in the thread about if you ever met a PC member. Well, it's like the book called Lord of the Flies if you ever read it. It's about where a plane crashes on a tropical island and many things happen. I don't want this thread to be like that book in the extremes, like the killing and stuff that happened in the book. I just want this one to be about where a bunch of PC members got on a plane and headed for a PC get-together and crashes on a tropical island, and the PC members still at home posting on PC have to figure out a way to save the rest of us who crashed. This is meant to have fun. Also, I wasn't sure if this is where this belongs. If it's in the wrong place, please move it.

Okay, like this said You are a dedicated member of the Pokmon forum Pokcommunity. One day, you receive an invitation online to have a get-together on a tropical island in the middle of nowhere. You can decide to go, or you may not.

If you decide to go You board a plane to the island of Wabanda, which is like, unheard of. Psyched, and excited, you meet some of you PC comrades. However, when youre still on the plane, the plane is shot down, and you somehow escape to a nearby remote island. The island is teeming with life, with plenty of food, however, your goal is to escape. Your only hope is the PC members who are still at home, till then; you must handle the crisis at hand

If you cant go Then you stay home, bored out of your mind, until you notice that the members who went seemingly vanished off the face of the earth. The news broadcast that you saw about a private jet that was shot down heading to the island of Wabanda fueled your concern. You must find a way to help

Signup

PC Username (Must be your own, no identity stealing)
Real life name (Feel free to make up one if you feel insecure.)
Age (Self-explanatory)
Description (What you wear, look like, et cetera. This is pretty much a real life RP, so no pointy ears or anything. xD)
Personality (Optional, but preferred)
Items (What you bring onto the island. Ex: First-aid kit, camera, books, et cetera. Keep it as realistic as possible)
RP Sample

Latios Master
June 17th, 2005, 09:10 PM
PC Username Latios Master
Real life name Keith
Age 17
Description Cargo pants, a McNabb football jersey, and a MN Timberwolves cap.
Personality cool, sometimes funny
Items wallet, swiss army knife
RP Sample not sure what to say...

Electric Hero
June 18th, 2005, 04:24 PM
PC Username: Max Hunter
Real life name: Max
Description: Blue eyes and black hair with a short anime hairstyle. Wears all black including gloves and a long coat.
Personality: His mood can never be predicted... he always likes to make jokes, or sometimes he just stays silent. In other words... he is weird.
Items: Do I have to write something here even I won't go to the island?
RP Sample: Day 76 since first step into the cave, current status: lost and in danger of be harmed/injured or even killed by hostile creatures.

Since Mat lost the map, we have just started get scared by spooky sounds and noises coming from nowhere. I still don't think that the thing we saw yesterday was a REAL dragon. It just had the wings with holes, and yet, it still could fly. He chased us all the way here... apparently, a really dark point. I think bats are everywhere... but their sounds can be heard. I'm writing this thanks by the moon that is outside. But we can't escape... it is too high for jumping.

I will write this like if I would describing everything now... I heard noises...but... something is getting near... the walls just show a shadow coming each second faster. Wait... it is the dragon. Mat is fighting with him... I hear noises... I hear Mat asking for help while he is being brutally killed by that thing. I can't hear Mat anymore... this is possibly my last sentence... the dragon is just above me... at least his head... Good bye ...

Max Hun

(Sorry... it may look like if it comes from a sick mind... but I just have millions of dragons in my mind... can't get off from them... so.. that's the only thing I could think of).

Trainer Kat
June 18th, 2005, 05:17 PM
PC Username Trainer Kat
Real life name Kat
Age 16
Description Short cutoff jean shorts and a grey tank top. Has chin-length blond hair with pink streaks. She has blue eyes. She always wears a hoody, and she figures she can take it off if it gets too hot.
Personality She has a good head on her shoulders. Although reserved, she is not introverted. She doesn't cope with too much stress easily, though.
Items Books and magazines, a pocket knife, a hairbrush, two hairpins, and gum. (this is about half of what I usually carry...lol)
RP Sample (from my RPG, A Living Nightmare)

Kat woke up, her heart pounding. Where am I? She was still in her school uniform, that was for sure. She looked around. She was definately housed in a cage. The lock was open, roughly and haphazardly jammed into the hasp. She jiggled it. It loosened, and fell into her hand. She smiled triumphantly and tucked the lock in her pocket, in case she'd need it later.
Kat pushed the door to the cage open and cautiously stepped out. She was in an unfamiliar area, no telling what was there. She heard a dripping noise and spun around. Her stomach lurched. I-Is that...blood? Her heart started to pound. She ran out of the dungeon like room, into an outside area.

Fiona pulled on her boots and zipped them up. She stepped outside into the hallway. She fell backwards. The pillar in front of her was covered in...no, no, it wasn't. It couldn't be...B-Blood? She felt her heart pound as she walked through the hallway. She peered around the corner. A doll flew at her face. She gasped and fell to the ground. A hulking man rounded the corner. He picked up the doll. He glanced from it to Fiona. He tossed the plaything behind him. Fiona gasped and stood up, darting down the hallway. Help! Wh-what can I do? She ran into the Castle Suite and slammed the door. She heard his footsteps pounding up the stairs. She slid under the bed as the doorknob turned...

AngelWolfie
June 19th, 2005, 11:45 AM
PC Username Radical_Edward
Real life name Lindsey
Age 14
Description Tall and thin, with blue eyes and short blonde hair. Wears a blue T-shirt and jeans, and white tennis shoes.
Personality Shy, but hyper and weird around friends.
Items Books, magazines, gameboy, nintendo DS
RP Sample Kit stood and stretched. The small grey cat had fallen asleep by the window. She sat down and scrstched behing her right ear with her back paw and watched the snow outside. She got up again, and turned to jump off the table. No one was up yet, but there were new colored boxes under the christmas tree. One had holes in it, and was jiggling. Curious, Kit lept from her shelf and walked over to it. A warm smell came from the holes. Kit tipped the box over and the lid popped off. Inside was a new kitten.