PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars: Current Times: Episode II

Pages : [1] 2

愛Forgotten Angel愛
June 10th, 2005, 12:13 AM
Okay. I am not sure if this is allowed, but here is the new Star Wars: Current Times!

Not so long ago, in a galaxy far, far away...
Star Wars
Current Times
Episode II: A New Threat
There is much fued within the Jedi. Astoara, used-to-be padawan of Sazy, has joined forces with the evil Granta Omega. In an effort to get her back, the remaining Jedi join forces with the sith's apprentice, Jukii. Darth Valor, sith lord, was injured, but, as a part of finding Astoara, Jukii demanded that he have medical help. He quickly made his escape. Meanwhile, Kyle and Leon land on Yavin 4 after battling the droids. Sazy was thrilled to see them, but a missle sent their way killed her. Slightly shaken, Jukii and Jace continue to an icy, outer-rim planet.

Yet Sazy has apperently not perished entirely. Her spirit continues, but she can only survive if she stays by a living being. Knowing that the dark side has many perks, she decides to go and find Darth Valor and join forces with him. Meanwhile, on the outer-rim planet, Jukii and Jace are captured in Omega Corp.'s building. It seems the only hope right now is Darth Valor and Sazy. But can Darth Valor and body-less Sazy even hope to stop the new Astoara and Omega? The peace in the galaxy might finally be broken...

Okay. I am allowing four new people to join, under one condition: You PM me first. Also, it would be extremely helpful if everyone from before joined. One of the four newbie spots is reserved for Kratos, so only three other people who weren't in it last time can join. If the people from before don't want to fill out their forms again you can just copy your's from the first one.

Name:
Home Planet:
Jedi: (master or padawan)
Light Saber color:
Apperence:
Personality: (this IS NOT optional because it will influence your interaction with others)
History: OPTIONAL
Special Ability: OPTIONAL

Here is mine:
Name: Sazy
Home Planet: Nimboesa
Jedi: Jedi Master (Dead)
Light Saber color: Black
Apperence: She is a black and red striped cat with long black hair. She can stand on two legs, and is often seen in the usual Jedi outfit, black (or brown) hooded cape. Underneath she wears long, khaki pants and a grey sweatshirt with a blue cut-off on top. She wears no shoes at all, and her nails are white. She has a blue nose.
Personality: She is very defensive about her past and family. She is quiet and gets annoyed easily. She seems very rough when you first, but when you get to know her you see that she is very kind and will do anything to protect those in need.
History: She was taught as a Jedi and grew up learning about "the force". Not much else is known, but there have been rumors that her home planet was destroyed by people on the "dark side".
Special Ability: Can use the force to change into a wolf-like being. She has all the powers of a ghost, and she can read minds.

Kira
June 10th, 2005, 12:19 AM
Name: Serge
Home Planet: Naboo
Jedi: Master
Light Saber color: purple and green (two sabres)
Apperence: Long, brownblond hair, blue eyes xD
Personality: Friendly, trusts the ones around him, like to work in group
Special Ability: Battle Meditation. You all know what that is xD

愛Forgotten Angel愛
June 10th, 2005, 12:26 AM
Okay. Before you are officially accepted, you need to PM me. Then I will tell you some stuff.

Kratos
June 10th, 2005, 12:27 AM
Name:Tsu Koon
Homeworld: Dorin
Jedi:Jedi Master
Light Saber color: Orange & Blue (dual wields/two lightsabers)
Appearance:http://www.geocities.com/kswdb1/PloKoon_img02.jpg If picture doesn't show look at my sig. or avatar.

Personality: Aggresive & desicive in actions and can make a decision without really thinking. Has great faith in others.Hates the Sith
History:I used to be the padawan of Jedi Master Plo Koon. Until Plo Koon was killed by the Sith's ruling control of the clones.
Special Ability:Can dual wield lightsabers very well, and has lightsaber fighting style based off of rage and aggresion.Has extremly good hearing and vision. Except in very bright light. That is why I wear the mask.With his years of experience as a Jedi Master he can stop a force choke.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
June 10th, 2005, 12:29 AM
The picture isn't coming up on my computer. Could you PM it to me, please?

I got the pic. Thanks!!!

Happy Dude
June 10th, 2005, 12:41 AM
oh Cool,

here,

Namearth Volar

Home Planetantoonie then Korriban

"Dark Side"

Light Saber color:Red

Apperence:A tall man who always wears a black robe and covers his face with a red and white stripped mask.

Personality:Never talks to Anyone.He loves watching people die.

History:He used to be a student of Yoda at dantooine untill one day he over heard Yoda talking to someone with a mysterious voice on the picture phone he said we were going out to a test where all of us would test our skills and only 1 would survive.Then he got his first taste of the dark side he picked up yoda with choke and waited untill he passed out then he put a scar on yoda's face just under his eye.Then he stole one of the Jedi's ships and flew to Korriban and Became a Sith,Dark jedi.Years went by and he's powers grew stronger and stronger.

Special Ability:Force Choke and Time Freeze.

Kira
June 10th, 2005, 01:06 AM
Oooh, Time Freeze, why didn't I think of that?

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
June 10th, 2005, 07:04 AM
YAYSIES!!!!!!!! Can I start early, beacsue I was about to post again in episode 1. It's so awesome that you've made another one. YAY FOR STAR WARS RPs!!!!!

Form:
Name:Jukii
Home Planet:Nierport 6(what? I know nothing of planets so I decided that I'll be from there with an interesting background...)
"Dark Side" or Jedi: Dark Side
Light Saber color: Purple
Appearence: Brown robes/dresses/whatever those things they wear with a black over robe(the ones that their hoods are always on). She is also a human.
Personality: Jukii is normally the normal calm one of a group who is always the one who is trying to get revenge if she has a good reason. If the person her group wants to get revenge on seems innocent, she simply tries to find more reasons why that person is guilty, so she does not feel that way. If she finds them guilty enough, which does not take much, she will do whatever she can to get her revenge.
History: Jukii grew up on Nierport 6 as a good guy, not on the dark side. She even had friends. But what she didn't have, was a family at home to guide her to Jedism, instead of the dark side, no matter what the consequences. No one was there to teach her how to fight off attacks to pull her to the dark side. So, one night, walking to her home, she was kidnapped and taken back to someone elses house, where she was brainwashed and tought how to be one of the ones on the dark side. She was tought how to use a light saber, how to protect herself, and how to fight off the Jedi.
Special Ability: mind control, can freeze time, and of course, the force.

Shouldn't we all be a year older? I mean, that much time did pass.

~Ozy~
June 10th, 2005, 07:23 AM
Name: Eka Altima
Home Planet: Cestus
Jedi: Master (Rogue)
Light Saber color: Left-hand saber-Orange, right-hand saber-green
Appearence: Typically wears a green robe with a black tunic and pants and a white undertunic. His hair is prematurely grey and grizzled, grown to his shoulderblades and pulled back into a slim tail. Taller than average for a human male with a lean, martial artists's muscle structure. Emerald green eyes.
Personality: The death of his apprentice many years ago left him bitter and cynical. He left the Jedi Order and went into a self-imposed exile on Cestus. There he remains to this day, having little to no intrest in adventure, though rumors of a passionate, caring and just Jedi swordsman still abound in the galaxy (hint hint, if you couldn't tell).
History: He doesn't want to talk about it.
Special Ability: Force choke/Lightning combo, atypical Force Agility and Speed.

Justice
June 10th, 2005, 08:30 AM
I think we need more padwans and less masters
Name: Jace
Home Planet:yavin 4
"Dark Side" or Jedi: Jedi
Light Saber color: one silver and one gold
Apperence: Human. Dark broiled lether tunic.
Personality: to himself mostly but, follows orders well.
I'm gonna go ahead and give myself a history.: Jace was a student at the Jedi acadamy and is now a jedi master. Jace's power is a mystery to most except for two people. He was assigned to find the Valley of the Jedi to make shure the cordinants that where given to master Skywalker where correct. He is one of the only four living people who know where the Valley of the Jedi is, and only the seocond Jedi to use it's power
Special Ability: balanced of force meaning he can use the Dark side without being drawn to it (much)

Let's Fighting Love
June 10th, 2005, 09:21 AM
Name:Jet Wartha
Home Planet:Yavin 2
Jedi:padawan
Lightsaber Color:Blue
Appearence:Like Haru from Rave Master except with red hair.
Personality:funny,cheerful,mysterious

愛Forgotten Angel愛
June 10th, 2005, 11:49 AM
Okay, CloneTrooper47, if you want to join you have to read the old Star Wars: Current Times thread. (I made every new person so far do that.) No more new people though. ECC, you can post early. We'll only be two years older. To make things easier I suggest you start RPing about where you are being held captive, but it's only a suggestion. I'm going to wait a little.

Justice
June 10th, 2005, 12:06 PM
only the people who were in the last one need to chage their age. btw whatever happened to Hariyama guy?

Kira
June 10th, 2005, 12:25 PM
Dount Double Post, Hopefully Hariyama Guy will come xD

愛Forgotten Angel愛
June 10th, 2005, 12:35 PM
I don't know. I'm bummed out he stopped post in Current Times...I think I'll start off.

IC: Sazy stared into space. It was just so big. Imensly big. Insanely big! Her black hair was even longer than before. Her gaze shifted to the rotting meat in front of her.

"Yuck. Ever since I've been a ghost all I can eat is this...stuff," she mumbled. She attempted to put her hand on the table put it fell right through. "D***it...it's been two years and I'm still not used to this...I need to focus if I want my body to be more real..." She turned back her head as she heard Darth Valor entering. Her mouth twisted into a smile.

"Well, what have you been up to, eh, Valor? Gone all of yesterday and most of today..." She gently picked up the meat and held it up. "You want some? Doesn't taste bad. In fact, it doesn't really taste like anything!"

"Put that away; it's disgusting," he ordered as he headed toward his living quartars. Sazy stuck her nose up and put a small piece in her mouth. It became nothing, sort of like her, when it touched her lips. She slid it into the freezer carefully.

"You still haven't answered my question. Were you out killing more people for the fun of it?" she inquired angerily. She hated it when Valor would just go off and kill people. He would never tell her why either. "Well?"

"I was just...investigating something..." His fingers fumbled with something delicate. Sazy's eyes widened. This was the first time in months he hadn't gone out and killed someong.

"Oh. Well, I'm going to bed. See you tomorrow..." She slowly exited, worridly looking back at him. The worry passed and she continued on. As she laid in her bed she wondered what was happening to Astrii and the others.

I hope they're okay. It's been two years since I saw them. Astrii... Sazy recalled the time when she had first transformed into her wolf body. I was messed up. I said I hated everyone. Maybe that was what made her leave...But what about Jukii? I hope, if she finds Astrii, she can knock some sense into her. And Jace...oh, he'll be fine. He can hold his own against many strong people...Anyway... Sazy drifted into an uncomfortable sleep, having visions of what was happening to everyone she had left...

Kira
June 10th, 2005, 12:43 PM
Serge waked up in the night. He had had a dream, a dream about the future. He had seen Sazy and Valor in it, but Sazy weren't as they described her, she was more like a ghost. "I got to tell this vision to the rest of the counsil, I think we might find Sazy again!" he thought and layed down to sleep...

Justice
June 10th, 2005, 02:19 PM
Jace sat in his cell across the hall from Jukii " I had a weird dream last night." He said out of the blue. " I think it might be more like a vision." Jace threw a piece of food he had frozen in water and the door. " I think Sazy might still be alive within the force... and she's wth your old master." Jace stood up and walke over to the window, not much of a view just white for miles and miles and a depressing, grey sky. He was captured two years ago on a rescue mission, along with a sith padwan named Jukii. They we're kept in seperate cells across from eachother under a huge tower that contained every living being on the planet. It was very cold but the had gotten used to it. Along with him in his cell was his Astromech droid R9-X3, but all the inputs were electrofied and shorted him out. He was pretty shure that the A-wings that they came in were either dismantled or in a under ground hanger somewhere.

Kratos
June 10th, 2005, 03:33 PM
Now swiftly and unknowingly by others a Jedi Master was now arriving at Yavin 4.

I thought to myself "As I landed i sensed a rather odd disturbance in the force. I think my absence from confronting the Sith has brought something that not even I can stop." "Now that I'm finally here I can confront what I have missed in my absence."
Suddenly Tsu Koon wandered in search of the others to seek information. "I'm sure it will not take long to find the others. "

愛Forgotten Angel愛
June 10th, 2005, 03:35 PM
Sazy woke up, startled. She quietly looked around. Valor appearently hadn't left. In fact, he was still asleep. She ran into the kitchen and found some old milk. Her nose twitched in disgust, but she still drank some of it. Her dreams, or more like visions, had been weird.

"Jace and Jukii...they're being held captive. I don't know if Valor cares, but...we have to find them. They are my friends and...no matter what, we are going to get them back. Not only that...Astrii is probably near them. We would rescue three people. Yeah...now I being all heroic. Tch...Ug! Why? Why did I loose my focus on my body now?" she complained as she looked at the milk-splattered floor. "Why now?" She reached back and grabbed a mop. She began to slowly mop up the mess, thinking about her dream...

OOC: Sawrah, do you know when saphi will be back? (Can I call you guys that?)

~Ozy~
June 10th, 2005, 03:40 PM
<OOC>Episode I read. Ready to go.<OOC>

I came out of my meditative trance, feeling the flows of everything far more clearly. It was just recently that this had happened, that I could truly see the flows of the Force that bound the galaxy and its inhabitants together. Just within the past two years, truth be told. Over those years, I had had the increasing feeling that something was... Not quite wrong, but... Off. Out of place. Something defying the order of things. It made me uncomfortable, in all honesty. Gave me the shivers. Perhaps the Force was trying to tell me something. Well, good luck to it. I was retired now, the events of the rest of the galaxy mattered not to me. All I wanted was quiet, peace. They could handle themselves without me.

Kratos
June 10th, 2005, 03:45 PM
As I wandered I felt as if a jedi had just died before I even arrived.
I thought to myself, "Where could everyone else be?"
Then suddenly I felt as if there was a ghost watching over me. I looked around and didn't really hear or see anything but I still felt a presence. I stopped to rest for a moment then suddenly I heard a noise.
I wondered, "What is here on this planet? Then I felt as if their were jedi that had just been captured. But I mainly at the moment was trying to listen to the voice again."

Psychotic_Demon
June 10th, 2005, 03:45 PM
Yessssssss!! Current Times is movin' on!!

Name: Astroara "Astri" Vannoii
Home planet: Nierport 6
Jedi padawan (Granta Omega as partner/master
Light Saber Color: Black

Appearence: Astroara is a Kioroo. She has long, fox-like ears, and two tails. She's jet black. Astrii has red-orange eyes, and wears easy-to-move in clothes, such as long dark grey pants and a dark grey tank that shows some of her midriff. Her hair is dark brown, and reaches her wiast. She usually wears her black robe.

Personality: Astroara used to be a fun-loving, curious padawan. But, that all changed two years ago. She is now dead serious. You'll never see a smile on her face. At least you won't until she's about to kill you. Astroara seems to always be in a bad mood; she won't hesitate to attack someone if they throw her a weird glance. Shes known in the galaxy as one of the most deadly beings now.

History: Astroara's life has been a mess. Her whole family was destroyed and she couldn't remember anything for a few years. After meeting Jukii, everything came back to her, leaving her confused and lost. She met an old enemy, Granta Omega, who was supposed to be dead. He told her if she joined him, he would help her find her brother, the only remaining relative she has. Astroara became his padawan, and has been helping him with his projects. Now, after two years of hard work, they have managed to create something that was considered impossible. It will mean instant death to all.

Special Ability: Over the two years, Astroara has improved in fighting. She has better control over the force, thanks to Omega. Her abilities are normally kept a secret. They will be revealed when she thinks the time is right.

When can I start?

愛Forgotten Angel愛
June 10th, 2005, 03:49 PM
OOC: Whenever you want to. YAY!!!! SAPHI'S BACK! (I can call you saphi, right?)

Psychotic_Demon
June 10th, 2005, 04:11 PM
Ooc: Of course. Its what everyone calls me, so go ahead.

Ic: Granta Omega paced nervously around the room, glancing at a steel door to his left every few seconds. Someone stood behind him in the shadows, leaning against the wall. Their face wasn't visible, but whatever it was it was definatly not human. The person gazed at the door intently; you would think a hole would start to appeare on the other side.

Granta Omega stopped, looking up at the shadowed figure. His dark blue eyes were filled with worry as he said: "Astroara, do you really think they'll finish it this time? I'm mean, its been two whole years..."

The figure named Astroara stirred slightly, crossing her arms. "I do not know, Master," She said in a cold and dangerously quiet voice, "If they don't, I'll take care of them."

Omega shook his head, turning back to the door. "We're losing scientist, Astrii. Don't kill-" Astroara was beside him in a flash, lightsaber drawn and held at his throat.

"Don't. Call. Me. Astrii. Ever," She commanded, growling. Her ears lay flat against her head and her tails twitched angerly. Omega gasped.

"N-no need for th-that, Astri-Astroara...." He said, backing away from her slowly. She had progressed so far in the two years she had been with him she was getting hard to control. Omega wondered if he should have taken her on as his apprentice.

"Omega!!" Shouted a scientist, running through the door, "We've made a break through!!"

Omega spun on his heel as Astroara watched intently. The scientist continued, throwing Astroara nervous glances.

"Well, we have been able to convert the force to an energy source... It, er, is still a prototype, but with work we'll perfect the weapon!! It'll uh, only take-" He never had time to finish his sentence. He was dead on the floor less than a second after the work 'take'.

Astroara glided through the doors, Omega walking beside her. Although he towered over the young Kioroo, he still regaurded her with great respect.

"Astroara!! I told you, we need them!! I keep losing money because of you! I have to pay people to make his death look like an accident, and I can't keep doing that! Omega Corp. has lost millions of dollars in the last two years!!!" He said angerly, but there was an edge of fear in his voice.

Astroara kept her red-orange eyes ahead, ignoring him. "We need that weapon now," Was all she said, before turning out of the hall and leaving a furious but scared Granta Omega behind.

~Ozy~
June 10th, 2005, 04:37 PM
I winced, my face scrunching up. Something was wrong now. Terribly wrong. as if the Force itself had been hurt. But how could that be? I mean... It was the Force... what could injure it? I growled and shook myself. I didn't want to help. They could help themselves. I couldn't help anyone, Triennia had proved that. Then why did I find my hands straying to my belt to check for the dual lightsabers that weren't there anymore? Why did I find myself wanting to go to the hanger my old ship was stored in? Shaking myself again, I decided to leave it to the fates. Pulling my dice out, I rolled and tossed them. Evens. ****.

I growled and returned to the simlistic, two room home I'd built for myself and grabbed my sabers and robe. On impulse, I fastened the silver choker Triennia had given to my in the last moments of her life about my neck. Clipping the sabers to my belt, I took off at a jog for the abandoned hanger my YT-1300, the Double Eclipse was stored in.

Happy Dude
June 10th, 2005, 04:54 PM
'huh" i said as i awoke.

"Sazy' "i have some un-finished bussiness with Jace that i must deal with he wounded me and i want revenge he must lay dead at mt knees before i kill the other jedi"

Justice
June 10th, 2005, 04:56 PM
"It's almost time." Jukii looked up surprised because they hardly talked anymore. ( after year one you kinda run out of stuff to talk about.) "To escape, I mean. Their coming for us to use as power for their harvester.... but we have a little surprise for them!" Jukii looked startled " What surprise?" Jace pulled three lightsabers, their lightsabers, out of his pocket " I took them back from the gaurd that took them the first day and used a mind trick to make him think he got rid of them." Jace throws Jukii's to her.

Kratos
June 10th, 2005, 05:03 PM
I thought I heard a voice of an old friend. I thought, "Maybe it was Sazy. I sure would like to see her again. I haven't seen many Jedi anymore." "I suddenly sensed something was wrong with another Jedi, maybe it was Jace or maybe the sith known as Jukii?" I thought.

Justice
June 10th, 2005, 05:11 PM
OOC: Jukii's a sith
"Jukii I need you to do me a favor, but if I do I need to swear on your life you will not tell a soul Jedi or Sith."

愛Forgotten Angel愛
June 10th, 2005, 06:29 PM
"You...shouldn't. It isn't right. I had a vision that Jace and Jukii were being held captive. It wouldn't be right to kill him when he isn't able to fight back. At least help him get out!" Sazy tried frantically to change the sith's mind.

Justice
June 10th, 2005, 06:38 PM
Jace continued " If you tell anyone you could start another war of Jedi and Sith only It will never end and will not stop untill there is no where else to fight. Now can I trust you?"

愛Forgotten Angel愛
June 10th, 2005, 06:42 PM
OOC: Um, honey, most people use third person in RPs. And you aren't supposed to use *'s in RPs. Try to be as descriptive as you can.

Justice
June 10th, 2005, 07:05 PM
OOC: who? are you talking me?!?
n/m I see he deleted his post

Kratos
June 10th, 2005, 07:15 PM
I thought to myself, " Where can everone be?" "Then I heard someone talking. It was two people but I didn't know who they were I heard one of them ask a favor from the other one.I wonder what they were saying but I sensed that one of them was the person I was looking for." I contuied to think.

Happy Dude
June 10th, 2005, 07:40 PM
"Sazy"

"i can sense that Jace has already escaped when we get there you get jukki and bring here too me" i said as i set a course for the planet.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
June 10th, 2005, 07:53 PM
"Please," Sazy bent down to her knees as she begged, "don't kill him. Yes, he injured you, but he also got you medical help. Please...he could have let you die!" Dry tears flowed down her cheeks. She squeezed her eyes shut. "Please...just this once...don't kill..."

Happy Dude
June 10th, 2005, 08:08 PM
"sigh" "fine Sazy" i said.

"but now what will i do"

愛Forgotten Angel愛
June 10th, 2005, 08:28 PM
"Thank you. What are we going to do?" Sazy quickly got up and moved to the fridge to take out some food, but she changed her mind. Her soul hand fiddled with her hair. "I think we should go and find them. Just no killing this time..."

Happy Dude
June 10th, 2005, 08:52 PM
"fine but i am taking my saber just incase they start a fight" i said as i set the ship to auto-piloit to the planet.

"wait Sazy if we could find a jedi and knock them out you could use their body and become my apprentice again" "but it is alright if you wish to stay like this'

愛Forgotten Angel愛
June 10th, 2005, 08:54 PM
Sazy looked up with hope. But then she looked back down. "No. I won't kill someone just so I have a body. It's not right..."

Happy Dude
June 10th, 2005, 09:00 PM
"it is not really Killing Sazy"i said "we could just go back to Korriban and i could get one of our female sith learners they are all loyal and they will listen to their master and you wouln't really kill her.Her spirt will be like yours "what do you say you could be more powerful than ever with me.

Kratos
June 10th, 2005, 09:11 PM
occ: Hey Happy Dude you don't have to put her in someone else's body because the Sith study in the art of necromancy, too harnis souls back to their body's or ressurect them. I thought you would know that since you are a Sith but I'm not one to argue.But in order to do necromancy you just spill the blood of someone with pure innocence but the Jedi also despise the art of necromancy so you will really have to convince her.

Justice
June 10th, 2005, 09:11 PM
"There is a knight here" Jace said as he sensed tsu-koon ( I think) " your Master and Sazy are coming." Jace meditated and tried to contact Sazy soon he could see her only an astro projection " Sazy, don't come straight here stop at Yavin 4 I had Leon put your body in cryogenic storage. It was still intact so the misslie must have hit you at a glace" Jace then was instently awaken in his cell.

Kratos
June 10th, 2005, 09:19 PM
I jumped down while saying, "You, you are Jace right? I'm jedi master Tsu Koon. But then maybe you already sensed that and.................wait who is this with you?" I said while drawing my lightsaber.

Happy Dude
June 10th, 2005, 09:21 PM
OCC sazy's body was mangled but i think i could bring it back.

"wait Sazy my master thought me the power of resurection if we could your body i could bring you back" "we is your body anyway' i said

愛Forgotten Angel愛
June 10th, 2005, 10:28 PM
Sazy stared into Valor's eyes. Something was wrong; she felt it. She shouldn't be in a body anymore, she knew it. Something stirred inside her.

"Valor...I would like it if you used your power to bring me back..."

Happy Dude
June 10th, 2005, 11:32 PM
"execellent" i said as i set a new course for where Sazy was killed.

"now you understand you will need operations you won't exactly look like you were before and you will be on the dark side is that fine with you" i said.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
June 10th, 2005, 11:57 PM
"So...I'll look uglier," she wondered out loud. She stared intently at Valor. "I won't mind being on the dark side..."

Kira
June 11th, 2005, 01:08 AM
Serge felt that the force was chainging. He could feel the Dark Side. He even knew where. It was on some backwater planet, but he also feeled Sazy with this great evil. "I have to go there" He though. He got dressed, took his two lightsabers from the table and went off to his ship.
In his ship he had recently installed a new invention he had made. I was like an auto-pilot, but It followed those strong in the force, good or bad.
"Let's see" he thought and tried to make the box feel Darth Valor and Sazy.
"There they are" He said to himself and lifted off.

Stewie's Slave
June 11th, 2005, 01:28 AM
Can I join if CloneTrooper47 changes his mind?

Name: Nick
Home Planet: Yavin 4
Jedi: Padawan (Justice's, please?)
Light Saber color: Orange
Apperence: A regular human teen. He has short, dirty-blond hair and blue eyes. He wears he regualr Jedi cloak, but removes it for battle.
Personality: Humorous, Serious
Special Ability: Telecanetic

Happy Dude
June 11th, 2005, 01:48 AM
as we got out of the ship i could read Sazy's thoughts. "you won't be uglier we have top grade medical stuff who will do there best to repair you"

"look there is your body" i said "are you ready'

Kira
June 11th, 2005, 01:57 AM
Serge's ship lands exactly by Valor and Sazy. He walk out of the ship:

"Valor, let Sazy go!" he sais and takes his lightsabres

愛Forgotten Angel愛
June 11th, 2005, 02:29 AM
"Hmm? Oh, just a worthless Jedi. What do you want with me?" Sazy quickly stepped out and faced the Jedi.

Kira
June 11th, 2005, 02:45 AM
"I know that you were almost killed, but why do you hang out with him? He's evil, come to the academy, everyone wants to see you" Serge said and pushed Sazy away.

"And you Darth Valor, do not dare to hurt her" he said and put his swords on.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
June 11th, 2005, 03:21 AM
"Hurt me?" Sazy exclaimed. "He's the reason I've been alive! And he will get me my body back! Don't get in our way!"

Happy Dude
June 11th, 2005, 03:33 AM
"huh" "you are a stupid jedi what makes you think you think you can stand up to a Sith Lord" i said as i chocked him untill he passed out.

"now Sazy let's do this" then i said on sazy body "oh great sith Lords let this body be full of life again let this body become my padawan" then Sazy's sprirt was gone her bodys eyes began to twitch "sazy stay still the medical droids will reapair you"i said as took her on my ship and gave her to the droids.

then i thought to myself "with Sazy as my padawan and Jukki has now moved up to Sith Master soon she will be a sith lord' "no one will stop us" i said as prepared a course to where Jukki was.

Kira
June 11th, 2005, 03:50 AM
Serge fainted, everything was black, but still in hte darkness he could her Valor and Sazy talking. He felt helpless, like he were trapped and could not move. "Okay, let's try and get up" he said to himself and used all his consentration to come up. He opened his eyes and He saw Valor and next to him stood some kind of girl.
"Have you killed Sazy?"

Happy Dude
June 11th, 2005, 04:18 AM
"Of course i haven't killed Sazy" i sais as i lifted off in the ship.

"bye you Useless Jedi"

Kira
June 11th, 2005, 04:21 AM
"I can sence her, that girl is probably Sazy", he thought and throwed a tracker on the ship. "Now I can find out the Sith's secrets" he thought and headed for his ship. When he came there, he turned his ship to auto-pilot and sat down to wait.

Justice
June 11th, 2005, 11:15 AM
"Thats ok She's a Sith but She's not gonna hurt anyone." Jac stood up and Faced Tsu Koon " You need to get out of here of this planet... not that I don't appreciate the help ,but this is our mission and we have a plan. that you might compromise."

Kira
June 11th, 2005, 11:32 AM
Serge knew they were returning to the Sith world of Koribban, so he wanted to go to the Counsil to sey what they could do. He had just landed on Korriban when he heard explotions from the temple. "I must go there" he thought and ran to the building. Inside there were pure chaos. Somebody had launched an army of droids on the Academy, and the Jedi's had to protect themselves and the students.
"I'll attack the droid army form the back" he thought and jumped up and hanged himself on the roof. From there he jumped right into the middle of the army and turned his lighsabres on. He wielded the lightsabers perfectly and in a matter of minutes, the droids were destroyed.

Kratos
June 11th, 2005, 11:47 AM
Tsu Koon turned towards Jace and said, " Why would you associate with the Sith?!!!!!!!!!!!!" I slowly draw my lightsabers and walk towards Jukki then I quickly turned them on, " Just exactly are your plans? Since I do not respect the sith they will have to all perish but I sense something odd about you."
I turn back towards Jace and say, " Are you sure you don't need help. If you do then maybe I will act like I never saw you two."

Kira
June 11th, 2005, 11:53 AM
Serge sat down to meditate after the battle. In his meditation he saw Tsu Koon with a lightsabre, he also saw Jukki. "I must go there" He thought and entered the ship. He flew to where he senced them. He landed and saw that Tsu Koon stood over Jukki with a lightsabre "He are not allowed to kill her, that's agains the Jedi way" He thought and got out of the ship "What are you doind Tsu Koon?

Justice
June 11th, 2005, 11:59 AM
" Her freind is being held here, and she, her freind, is also a Jedi, so we made a deal, right before Sazy died, we let a Sith go for her aid. Now we have to disable a force harvester that we are to be ammo for. But they don't know we have these." Jace holds up his lightsaber.

Kratos
June 11th, 2005, 12:04 PM
"Don't you understand" I said towards Serge " The sith mustbe exterminated for the sake of the jedi. Before it happens, I have had too many visions of it happening, I will not let it happen, the Jedi will all die if it does. She must perish and if you stop me then you will concidred a threat in my eyes." I then take out my other lightsaber to show how argered I am," I can't have you get in my way please step down Serge!!!!"

Kira
June 11th, 2005, 12:10 PM
"I will not stop you, but I don't want you to kill them, there is still good it them, but I won't stand in your way, do as you think is right" said Serge and sat down on the ground using his Battle Meditation. He made Tsu Koon loose the will to fight. That was the most wise thing he could think of. Then he standed up and used force to lock Jukki's movements.

Kratos
June 11th, 2005, 12:19 PM
"Very well if I can't kill you I will just help Serge" I said while putting away my lightsabers," Serge what has happened with Sazy? Why haven't I seen her yet? You look rather troubled and disturbed."

愛Forgotten Angel愛
June 11th, 2005, 01:13 PM
Sazy slowly opened her eyes. She had here body back. She saw the medical droids, but something made her move before they got to her. Her claws ripped into their skin. Her body trembled as she reached Valor.

"You..." Her claws came out slowly...

Psychotic_Demon
June 11th, 2005, 01:29 PM
Astroara froze. She felt a new presence, or a few. They were in the building, near the cells. She walked out of the room at a brisk pace, her black robe flowing behind her.

The holding cells were on the fourth floor, in a hidden room. If there were any rescue attmepts or breakouts, she would know. Astroara was surprised she hadn't senced it earlier.

Suddently, the Kioroo froze in her tracks; she felt another presence, faint and far away. Astroara shook her head, knowing it wasn't possible. She had overheard the news of Sazy's death two years ago.

What are you thinking?! Her breathing came in short breaths, Sazy is dead!! She has been for two years! This is no time for mourning. I don't even like her! Not anymore. They're all pathetic, weak-minded Jedi with no purpose in life. I.... I.... No. This is just a disturbance in the force. Sazy is dead. She has been for the past two years, and she always will be for the remaining years of my life.

She kept going toward the third floor, slicing a few droids in half on the way.

Kratos
June 11th, 2005, 01:43 PM
I sudennly sensed a disturbance in the force, " Jace, Jukki , Serge you must leave quickly I sense something with extreme power is coming towards us! Go!!!!!!!!"I then took out my lightsabers ready for what was coming my way.
I thought to myself," It must be a Sith"

Psychotic_Demon
June 11th, 2005, 02:20 PM
Astroara stepped through the steal doors, black lightsaber at ready. Someone stood before her. She smiled wickedly, watching his every move with her scarlet eyes. It was a standoff. Whoever moved first would most likely die.

Happy Dude
June 11th, 2005, 03:04 PM
"sazy SAZY can you hear me" "are you Ok" i said as i stared into her old body "how does it feel"

Justice
June 11th, 2005, 04:07 PM
"Perfect now our missions compromised. Two years of waiting screwed in thirty minutes!"
Jace jumped in front of Tsu koon and Drew his sabers then turned to face Him " This is our battle not yours you two get out of here. You don't have enough power, few knights do." After Tsu koon and Serge Left he turned back around. " Let's see how much you've improved in two years, Astrii." He raised his sabers into position. After grappling with her for a few minutes he got behind her and raised his sabers two her neck. " Did you her Sazy's back?" he left her standing there and moved infront of her.

Psychotic_Demon
June 11th, 2005, 05:06 PM
"I seriously doubt that," Astroara said, remaining as emotionless as ever. It couldn't be true. Besides, dwelling on a thought like that would make her lose her concentration. Jace's little tricks didn't scare her. When she was younger, she had always looked up to him for advice and learning new tricks. Now, she knew every single one of them. Or most, anyways.

Astroara leapt into the air, twhirling. She was moving at a breakneck speed- Jace would have no time to even guess what happened. She swiped at him and flipped backwards, using his chest as a spring board and leaving him slightly stunned.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
June 11th, 2005, 06:31 PM
Sazy's eyes were emotionless. Suddenly, she began to swip at Valor, but stopped.

"Volar...it was like...I lost myself...Huh? Volar! Get me to Astrii, NOW!"

Happy Dude
June 11th, 2005, 06:38 PM
OCC it's Valor.

"Sazy Calm down i am the master here your anger will kill you" "i have already set a course to Astrii and the others"

As our ship arrived on the icy planet we walked inside where they were "sazy where now" i said.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
June 11th, 2005, 06:44 PM
Sazy quietly shifted and moved off the ship. The cold was too much for her; she decided she would try to change into a wolf. It took a little focusing, but she did. She ran for where she sensed Astrii and found the building. She quickly killed the guards and went inside. Her speed made it hard for people or droids to see her, so she got to where Astrii was without much trouble. Her breathing was heavy.

"Astrii..." she began, but here eyes once again became emotionless. She jumped and attacked, actually hiting Astrii. Astrii also succeeded in hiting her with her lightsaber, but the pain didn't seem to reach Sazy. Sazy waited for Astrii to move.

Happy Dude
June 11th, 2005, 06:46 PM
"sazy you fool" i said as i ran in "astrii your mind has been twisted it is too late for you now you must die" i said as i drew my saber.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
June 11th, 2005, 07:00 PM
Sazy looked around. She attacked anyone and everyone. No one could stop her now. Not anyone, now that she could not stop herself. Her eyes seemed to be in a different place, where everyone was an enemy.

Kratos
June 11th, 2005, 07:02 PM
Jace didn't know that I actually left but I was still there, " I can't beleive it everyone is here." Tsu Koon then came in the minst of them all fighting." No!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Valor you are the one that must die." I said as I took out both of my lightsabers,"What has happened to you Sazy? Are you a sith now?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Tsu Koon then immedianly attacked Valor. But it was a stale mate. They were evenly matched.

Happy Dude
June 11th, 2005, 07:06 PM
"how the what the hell" what is happening in here.

Then i turned to see Tsu Koon attacking me "fine you will die first" i said as i flurreid my saber near his face getting closer and closer.

Justice
June 11th, 2005, 07:12 PM
"I guess I'm kinda' like the boy who cried wampa." Jace chuckled at his joke and moved back into his cell. Jace bends down and removes a tile from the floor reveling a box. " I told you two to get out of here!" Inside of it he removed a White and black bracelets. he put them on and every thing seemed to move in slow motion. " Whoa." Jace slowed down to his normal speed. " Force ruines. They give me almost endless force powers, straight from the valley of the jedi." points to either bracelet " Light side, and Dark side!"

Kratos
June 11th, 2005, 07:13 PM
As Tsu Koon dual wielded his lightsabers against Valor he got hit by Valor lightsaber but in return Tsu Koon also slashed Valor. It was like they were fighting themselves since they both had very good skills.

"You are good at fighting Valor, just as good as me" Tsu Koon said angerledly.

Then suddenly Tsu Koon felt that some else was about to attack him while he fought Valor.

Justice
June 11th, 2005, 07:18 PM
"You fool! He's holding back! There is no way you can take him He is a Sith Master, I'm shure whoever your master was told you not to fight a Master."

Kratos
June 11th, 2005, 07:30 PM
Tsu Koon then heard a voice. It was Jace's voice. He said "that Valor was holding back against me"
Tsu Koon spoke telenetically to Jace and said "Then help me fight him. Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Tsu Koon then sensed that he was truly holding back. Tsu Koon then was hit again, as Valor's strength grew quickly, it was like training for Valor with his skill to fight against Tsu Koon as Valor continuously slashed at Tsu Koon.

Psychotic_Demon
June 11th, 2005, 07:31 PM
Astroara faced Sazy, not even reconizing her. She too began to change. She took on the form of a black fox, which was larger than normal, but still small to Sazy's form. Fangs bared, she circled around the rencarnated Jedi Master, snarling. A long scar was visible on her right flank. This intruder would die like the rest of them.

Happy Dude
June 11th, 2005, 07:33 PM
"huh it's obvieus your master sucked at light saber weilding" i said as i turned on my force speed and ran around him in circles "what's the matter can't you hit me" i said as i contineud running.

Kratos
June 11th, 2005, 07:39 PM
"How dare you talk about my master like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Tsu said angered.

Tsu Koon put the rest of the energy he had into one whole hit. Hitting and actually wounding the Sith master but not near an extremly bad wound. Only enough to hurt him, but since Tsu Koon was out of energy he could no longer defend himself and immedianly left the planet.

Happy Dude
June 11th, 2005, 07:46 PM
"run stupid Jedi run skin deep wounds do not hurt me i over came that ages ago"

"i turned to see Jace staring at me" "what do you want where is Jukki" i said.

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
June 11th, 2005, 08:21 PM
ooc: I'll post later!!!!!!!! Sorry!!!! I'm not Dead!!!!! *EVIL MODE*STOP POWERPLAYING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

愛Forgotten Angel愛
June 11th, 2005, 10:17 PM
OOC: I'm glad you're not dead!

IC: Sazy cirlced around Astrii. Her breathing slowed. Her mouth bent back into a sneer. Her ears bent all the way down.

'Astrii...you've changed so much...So have I...We have both...lost ourselves...Come, show me how powerful you are...' she thought.

Astrii charged and pierced Sazy's body in the stomach. Sazy kept on sneering. Astrii drew out her lightsaber and quickly took off her head. But Sazy's life force didn't disappear.

"Stupid person. You thought you could kill me that easily." Sazy stared at Astrii. "If someone has unfinished business they don't just leave." Sazy shifted her gaze to Jace's braclets then back at Astrii. "You bear a lot of hate. Tell me...have you found your brother yet?"

OOC: Sorry for powerplaying your character Saphi...

Happy Dude
June 11th, 2005, 10:27 PM
"Uh,Sazy your head"

'no problom i will fix it "great sith lords i ask of you to give this head back to it's body" as i said that the head was back on 'finish her sazy" i said as turned to jace.

"now Jace about when you stabbed me with your saber you better be ready to fight because now i am going to do to you what you did to me "DIE JACE" i said as i charged at him

愛Forgotten Angel愛
June 11th, 2005, 10:36 PM
Sazy no longer felt a need for a body. She stayed outside it. She stared into Astrii's cold eyes and felt pain.

"You don't deserve to live...with such a cold personality..."

Kira
June 12th, 2005, 12:48 AM
"Tsu Koon, I will not leave you alone to fight the sith. Jukki and Jace, go into the ship and sit down. This should take some minutes only" Serge said and activated his lightsabres. "I can also feel it. It feels, It feels just like Sazy, Sazy has gained a body! She is now a Sith!" Serge said a little bit frightend. "We'll wait untill they come here" Serge said to Tsu Koon and started to meditate.

Justice
June 12th, 2005, 08:22 AM
Jace Caught Valors sabers in his, useing them like chop sticks, He threw Valor to the side " Your hurt ,you dope, Atleast heal your self first, other wise you'll end up with another hole in your stomach".

Kira
June 12th, 2005, 09:24 AM
Serge had watched all this and did not know what to do. Finally he decided to try and catch Valor, so there wouldn't be a sith master. He waited untill Valor was on the ground and activated his lightsabers "Move and Die Sith. I've outnumberd you" He said as he put his lightsaber just near Valors neck.

Kratos
June 12th, 2005, 11:09 AM
Tsu Koon immedianly went to the Jedi council to receive treatment for his wounds. When Tsu Koon was getting healing treatment he could not forget the strength of Valor.

Tsu Koon thought Valor would be no match for him but Valor could have killed him any time he wanted to. But didn't because Valor only wanted to merely test the Jedi's strength.

When he was finally healed he sought training from the council. This training would take a short amount of time before Tsu Koon planned on fighting Valor again.

Kira
June 12th, 2005, 11:36 AM
Serge made Valor loose consios and took him into his ship. He then flew to the jedi Counsil to give them his prisoner, that might stop the war. He went into the Jedi Counsil with Valor floating nicely behind him. He bowed and began "I've caught Valor, do not kill him whatever you do. I didn't take away his lightsabre, do whatever you want, as long as you do not kill him" Serge said, laid Valor on the floor and sat in his chair in the counsil.

Kratos
June 12th, 2005, 12:43 PM
Tsu Koon had rushed in to the council since his training was done. Tsu Koon then saw that Valor was there and Tsu Koon said, "Who has taken Valor here!" Tsu Koon then took out his lightsabers.Thinking that Valor would soon awaken.

Tsu Koon wanted his revenge for what Valor did to him but something stopped him from killing Valor. It was because Valor didn't kill him at the time they fought eachother.

Tsu Koon then said " I will not kill him yet, but if I see him again I will gaurantee that one of us will die!!!"

愛Forgotten Angel愛
June 12th, 2005, 02:57 PM
Sazy was taken aback that so much had happened so fast. She quickly bid Astrii farewell and disappeared, reappearing where Tsu Koon was.

"You sure are a vengeful person..." she murmured...

Kratos
June 12th, 2005, 03:07 PM
"Well, well, well. If it isn't Sazy. I heard rumors you were dead. Also I heard rumors that you are now a Sith!" Tsu Koon said while activating his lightsabers.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
June 12th, 2005, 03:11 PM
"Oh, you did..." Sazy sighed. "You can't kill me. Astroara already tried. I don't know what, but I have some unfinished business. Do you want to kill me...because of rumors?"

OOC: I LOVE YOU, KRATOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kratos
June 12th, 2005, 03:17 PM
"I do what I have to do for the Jedi Council, not just because of rumors! I will fight you in order to maintain peace for the galaxy & the republic. So I suggest you back down. I have trained and have become quite strong since I last fought." Tsu Koon said as he then attacked her in his fighting style of rage and aggresion.

OOC: I LOVE YOU Undine Shade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Dude
June 12th, 2005, 04:00 PM
"uh huh uh how did i get here" i said as i woke up in a medical bay "uh where is Sazy and everyone else" "no matter there is my light saber" i picked up my lightsaber and turned it on "now let's see where sazy is.

Justice
June 12th, 2005, 04:02 PM
Jace walked off the ship and in to his room. He took off his bracelets and put them in another force protected box. (Meaning you can break in even with the force.). He changed his robes and repaired his lightsabers from the damage they took two years ago and then he modified them. He ran out into the hanger and helped escourt Valor to the council room and took his seat after greeting his fellow members of the council. He looked around the room was still the same as it was when he left, except now for two empty seats. Jace sat through the trial and ever took his eyes off the sith's saber in front off him. When the trial was finished he stood up " Fellow counsil members, I would like to request a duel with Darth Valor as his judgement." He was granted his request and Jace left for the trial room, a lardge room with a slightly smaller platform in the center. You can go under it or on top of it, and it's made with lightsaber proof glass. Spectator's can watch from above. " Here, you'll need this." Jace threw Valor's saber to him.

Kratos
June 12th, 2005, 04:09 PM
As Tsu Koon fought he noticed that across on another platform was Valor about to fight Jace. Tsu Koon turned back and then contiunued to fight Sazy. Tsu Koon then said " You will pay for becoming a Sith Sazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

OOC:I LOVE UNDINE SHADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychotic_Demon
June 12th, 2005, 04:11 PM
Ooc: Shade, I was in my fox form... How could I hold a lightsaber with paws...?

Ic: Astroara bounded after Sazy as she turned to leave, but was hit by a stray blaster bolt. Her legs buckled as she fell to the ground, watching them leave. She howled furiously as she lost conciousness, drifting into a light slumber.

"Thank GOD...." Muttered Granta Omega, wiping his brow. In his hand was one of the newly developed blasters, not seen anywhere but at Omega Corp. Astroara was really getting out of control. She went from a insignifagant girl with no self confidense to someone who would kill for the fun of it in two years. Omega worried about what would happen in the future. She had almost killed him already today...

~*~*~

"Sazy, look out!!" Astroara yelled, sitting upright. She was in her room, breathing heavily. There was a bandage wrapped around her right arm. Why was she in her room? Last she remembered, she was fighting Sazy.... And why did she yell 'Sazy, look out!!'? The Kioroo dreamt about Sazy's death, although she hadn't been there...

"No," Astroara told herself firmly, "I don't care about her. I don't care about anyone. Least of all, Granta Omega." She realized he was actually using her. It was him who shot her. It was him who had been using her ideas to create weapons. It was him who had promised her he would find her brother, but had yet to do so. All of this was his fault. All of it.

~*~*~

Astroara stood in the confrence room, arms crossed. She had asked Granta Omega to meet her there. He would come, knowing him. The man probably thought she had come up with a new idea.

The doors slid open, and Omega's tall frame walked through it. He looked excited. "So, Astroara, what do you think we should start working on today?" There was a hint of mistrust in his voice, behind the false smile. Astroara could see right through him.

"I think..." She began, smiling wickedly, "we should start working on.... Your funeral, you sone of a monkey lizard!!!" She snarled, drawing her lightsaber. Omega stepped back, fear in his eyes.

"N-now, now, Astroara, theres r-really no need for th-that, i-is there...?" He asked, backing up.

"Oh, I think there is, Granta Omega," She spat, "I've been your understudy for two years now, and not once have you given me credit for anything!! I've eliminated all you rivals and enemies, I've come up with ideas for almost every weapon and droid being built as we speak, I've traveled the galaxy searching for items you need, I've completed every little mission you've sent me on, despite how stupid and pointless it seemed!! And, you've only been using me!!! Have you even thought about looking for Zeakall? No!! Have you thought about helping me with that stupid droid promble? No!! Have you thought about how much work I've done for you? NO!!! You die where you stand, Omega!!!"

Happy Dude
June 12th, 2005, 04:55 PM
"fine Jace" "i fear pain nor death" as i entered the battle field i waved to sazy then i said "i have been waiting for this for 2 years Jace now we will see who is a better master" as i said that i drew my double edged light saber and stood completly focused wating for Jace to make the first move.

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
June 12th, 2005, 04:58 PM
ooc: Oh my God, I need to give people lessons on how to spell my name...

I'm going back a little bit, so please read all...^^

ic: Jukii sat on the bench in the cell she had remained for for two years. Then, Jace out of no where picked up a tile from the floor and put two bracelets on. "You do know that using those bracelets is a very dangerous thing. Fighting Dark sider against an amateur who happens to have bracelets to use the dark side power will not win your battles.", Jukii said, but Jace ignored her. Jace finally left the room. Jukii could continue her training.

Yes, training. Jukii had gone on and off at freezing time so she could train herself to become more powerful than she ever was. Now that Astrii had become a sith, like herself, Jukii had to become more powerful, twisting the ways of the Jedi, and Dark Side to train herself in the utmost certainty of becoming all powerful. But Jukii could not become like Astroara. She would destroy herself.

Jukii had had private conversations with Astroara's conscience, finding out every detail of her plans, and her inner-self. Jukii knew her enemy, now she was ready.

Jukii decided not to train that day. Instead, she broke down the cell door, using only her mind. And with that, she used her newly trained mind, body, and soul, to go find the new sith that she must form alliance with. She was ready.

~*~*~

Jukii arrived at the door to Astroara's room. She searched tthe room with her mind to make sure she wouldn't cause a scene if no one was in the room. Astroara was in there. Jukii couldn't wait to get her revenge on Astrii. But Jukii knew better than that. Jukii would instead of beating Astrii down to her very last tranformation, but from an alliance with her so that she could make Astrii feel the pain.

Jukii again used her controling mind to break down the door. It made a loud noise, surpirsing Astrii."Hello Astrii.", she said. Jukii also had the ability to move at an extremely high rate, as if she was a ghost. So, that she did. Jukii walked, very quickly using her ability, over in front of Astroara.

"You made me serve in that cell for no apparent reason, Astrii. How inconciderate of you.", Jukii said looking straight into Astraoa's eyes. "I see you've mastered making your eyes look so eveil that you can scare people off as soon as they see you. Interesting.", Jukii said.

"I do not fear you Astrii, allthough everyone else does. Do you remember that night in the cave, I said, 'How can I learn about my past if I kill my future'? I did mean that, to this day. And I never intended on killing you. I have come to form an alliance with you Astrii.", Jukii said. "I know how Granta Omega betrayed you.

Psychotic_Demon
June 12th, 2005, 05:23 PM
Ooc: I' m in the conference room with Granta Omega, Sawrah... Ah-ha! I have a solution!!

Ic: There was something in Jukii's eyes. Hate. Misery. Betrayal. "I form alliances with no one," Astroara growled, then left Jukii and the room behind. It was to supposed to be the last she saw her.

~*~*~

"A-Astroara, please, I-" He jumped out of Astroar's lightsaber and ran. Astroara cursed, and walked over to the window, using to force to jump. She landed softly in the snow, robe whipping about. Droids appeared from nowhere, surrounding her. She glared at them, and took seven out with one swipe of her lightsaber.

More appeared, shooting at her. Astroara had no chance. She fell, spilling blood. Omega walked outside, smirking.

"Take her to the slave mines of Natoraed. They'll make good use of someone as strong as her," He said, triumph dancing in his eyes. Astroara was dragged away. He watched as the ship took off, shouting, "YES!! She is gone! Astroara is no more!!" He spun on his heel, smugly smiling. That smile quickly faded when he saw Jukii peering out of Astroara's window.

He pulled out a comunicator, saying: "Send the untested droids to Astroara's room. That is to be their test."

Justice
June 12th, 2005, 06:42 PM
Jace looked up threw the windows and saw the fight. "They can handle themselves." I hope. He turned around and dropped his cloak off the platform. " One sec." Jace turns on his newly modefied sabers and adjusts the length of the blade. He turns them off and stares directly into Valors eye waiting and watching for the first signal of movement.

Happy Dude
June 12th, 2005, 07:53 PM
i stood there very silent untill i decided to move "Jace how is this for a first move" i said as i bounced off the walls then struck him in the stomach then i moved back to my starting poistition.

'what's the matter jace am i too fast for you" i said.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
June 12th, 2005, 08:32 PM
OOC: Oops, sorry, Saphi...

IC: Sazy stared at Valor. She knew he had been keeping her alive, but she didn't want to be near him anymore. She wanted to be alone. She just wanted to leave everyone behind. Her mind strayed to Astrii, but, this time, she felt nothing. Astrii had been turned so far she couldn't come back.

I guess I'll just leave quickly. I finally know how to survive on my own. Too many people hate me now. I'll just disappear and let whatever it is that I'm supposed to defeat come to me... She felt nothing at all now. She was ready to restart as a something that didn't feel. Something that acted on instinct rather than emotion or reason...

Let's Fighting Love
June 13th, 2005, 05:59 AM
OOC:Sorry I was still reading Current Times Vol.1.So where are we?(Which planet and other info)

Justice
June 13th, 2005, 06:18 AM
OOC Yavin four, Jedi academy
IC " I don't think so." Jace points to Valors side and Valor looks down seeing a cut just under the rib cage.

Kira
June 13th, 2005, 10:08 AM
Serge watched this. He finally decided to attack. He turned on his lightsabers and strooke at Valor at the back. "Die you Sith!" he said as he pushed the second lade into Valors arm.

Psychotic_Demon
June 13th, 2005, 11:08 AM
No... this can't be happening... Astroara shut her eyes tighter, holding tears back. No one was there for her now, and she lived in cold damp mines. Her life had fallen to shreads. There was nothing left for her now. She was despised by all creatures in the galaxy, an outcast. Even Sazy, her one true friend, hated her. Of course, Astroara tried to kill her, so she couldn't blame her old master.

"Git up, ye lazy hogs!!" Shouted the warder, banging a metal pole on the bars that held the her and the others in. Astroara sat up slowly, facing away from him. They were completely surrounded by rock, except the opening which had bars over it. There was no way to escape.

Everyone left, except for one boy about three years older than her. She couldn't see his face because he was turned away from her. His two tails swished around, and finally he rose, leaving Astroara in the prision alone. After a moments hesitation, she stood and walked out. This was her new life; living underground and never seeing the light of day again...

Justice
June 13th, 2005, 11:37 AM
OOC: Kira We're in a duel room you can't get in.
Jace rushed at Valor, useing force speed, circleing around him to his back. Jace jumped and kicked with both feet off his back, did a back flip, and landed off the platform. "Tag, your it." Jace stand in speed stance ready for anything.

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
June 13th, 2005, 04:07 PM
Jukii heard the footsteps of battle droids outside the room. On ewalked in and began to fire. But Jukii blocked with her lightsaber and it backfired. More would come, and therre they were. Jukii destroyed every last one of them. But hundreds would come. "I don't have time for this!", Jukii said, and with that, she levitated the door which had been knocked down on top of the droids coming in. Jukii then knew her escape. She quickly freezed time, levitated a huge piece of the wall over to the entrance to block them. Jukii walked over to her ship, and resumed time.

Seeing Astrii's blood in the snow had given Jukii a thought, or a plan. Jukii headed towards the Mines of Natoraed, to save Astrii.

~*~*~

Jukii arrived on teh planet, but stayed in her ship, meditating on how she would get Astrii out of this horrid place. Jukii got out of her meditation with a plan. Jukii had her old clothes when from when she was kidnapped. They were similar to a Jedi's clothes.
Jukii put then on and headed toward the mines.

~*~*~

When Jukii arrived in the place where the workers were, Jukii walked over to the warden and had a little chat with him. "Excuse me, sir", Jukii said. "Whado you want?! Oh, it is a Jedi!", he said, and with that he brushed off his clothes trying to look nice. "What cann I do forya, Jedi?", he said. "There is a case being deliberated on one of your, workers.", she said. "Strictly Jedi business, I will have to take her with me.", Jukii said. "Well, I cannot allow that, but seeing as it is Jedi business, take whomever ya need.", he said. "Thank you.", Jukii said.

Jukii walked over to Astroara. "Astrii, would you like to form an alliance with me now? If not, I can let you rott here.", Jukii said. Astroara gave her a mean look. "Just kidding! Come on Astrii.", Jukii said, and she began to walk out, expecting Astroara to be behind her.

Psychotic_Demon
June 13th, 2005, 05:21 PM
Ooc: Heh heh... *evil grin*

The warder suddently smiled, saying: "I dun think 'yar a jedi, because you forgitted one thing: T'show me th' papers of release. No yer both stuck down 'ere!! Boy, is Oemga gonna be happy!! I'm gitten a raise!!!" He let the metal door slam shut, leaving them in almost pitch-black darkness.

Astroara's ears lay flat against her head. "You shouldn't have come here, Jukii..." She said weakly, trying to hide the scars on her right shoulder. She had been here one day and already felt like dying.

Astroara wished she had never joined Omega. She wished to set everything right again. But that would never happen. Leaving Jukii behind she began to walk, but suddently fell; one of the warders had hit her in the ankle earlier.

"Hey, are you okay?"

"Yeah, what he said."

Astroara looked up and found herself gazing into the eyes of two Kioroos.

"I.... I.... I'm fine," She said, trying to stand by supporting her weight on a rock.

"You don't look fine," Said the white one. He stepped foward, helping Astroara to her feet. Fianlly, he got a glimpse of her face. "N-no way...." He gasped, backing up. Astroara fell to the ground again. "A-are you....?" The white one blinked, continuing. "Are you Astroara?"

Astroara weakly nodded, then realised who this was- her brother. "Zeakall...?"

"Yep thats me. And, this guy is Neoran," He said, pointing his thumb at the tan Kioroo. Neoran smiled sheepishly, helping her up.

Astroara couldn't believe it. She had found her brother, and another Kioroo. She hadn't seen any of her kind in nine years. Astroara was about to have a massive breakdown, from surprise, hatred, misery, pain, joy, and every other emotion that had settled on her.

"I.... I have to... to..." Astroara ran, leaving Zeakall, Neoran, and Jukii where they stood.

Ooc: We are trapped!!! Mwauhahaha! Sorry, Sawrah, Astroara had to find Zeakall and Neoran before being rescued...

愛Forgotten Angel愛
June 13th, 2005, 06:25 PM
Sazy stared into the waterfall. Something was up, she could feel it. But she let her feelings pass. She couldn't feel now. Not when she was trying so hard to start over.

Start over, like Astrii started over, she thought. She looked down and up again at the waterfall. She wanted a body very much now. She wanted to be able to feel. She wanted to be herself, and yet she didn't. Each breath she took tore her more apart. Her mind was in two. She could no longer think clearly. She felt her body begin to dissolve, and she quickly regained her senses.

That night she went hunting. She found the perfect person, the perfect body. She attacked, leading them to a painful death, then, using her own magic and the Force, she gained a body. A far stronger body than her last one.

~*~*~

Sazy stared up into the trees. She gently got up and experiemented with her new body. She balled her hands into fists and ran as quick as the wind. She felt something she had never felt before; she felt free. The complete, utterness of being free overwhelmed her. Then she began to think.

"No one will recognise me in this human form. I have the powers of a wolf and a cat, but my body is that of a human. Ahh, what joy. Now I can destroy everyone that has hurt me." She walked into the town. There were whispers as she walked by, but she ignored them. She went to the town center and rented a ship. She bid farewell to everyone there and took off, in search of Tsu Koon. He was going to die first.

Justice
June 13th, 2005, 07:36 PM
Jace looked up and noticed that the fight had left. He and Valor were both panting and covered in minor wounds . "You'd make a good Jedi, you could probly be a master, a real master."

Happy Dude
June 13th, 2005, 08:44 PM
"huh unlike you" "you think these wounds hurt me i will not die unless you....."

'now, i was becoming a master untill the jedi betrayed me" "now make your final move you disgusting Jedi"

Justice
June 14th, 2005, 05:39 AM
"How did the Jedi betray you?" Jace said as calmly as possible. "My geuss is you betrayed them."

Kira
June 14th, 2005, 10:00 AM
Serge heard it all outside. He tried to open the door with his lightsaber, but it wouldn't open. So he went outside the jedi academy and looked into the window

Let's Fighting Love
June 14th, 2005, 10:04 AM
OOC:tell me when It's a good time to come in.

Kira
June 14th, 2005, 10:07 AM
Serge saw that Jace fighted like a Sith. With passion and were as rutheless as they were. "No Jace! Don't fight like that! That leads to the dark side!"

OCC: Join anytime!

Kratos
June 14th, 2005, 03:01 PM
OOC: CloneTrooper47 do you want to be my padwan?

Tsu Koon sensed that some being gained alot of new power.

Could it be Sazy? No, no it couldn't be Sazy. He thought.
Then Tsu Koon sensed that something was about to come after him.

OCC: I LOVE YOU UNDINE SHADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Justice
June 14th, 2005, 04:53 PM
Jace and Valor were fighting for what seemed to be forever. Jace broke out of yet another saber lock and looked up to see Serge." Check this out." Jace Jumped up and slamed his palm on the ground. Walls of rock burst out of the ground covering the windows."Now the only way we live is if we're the only one alive. Of couse a Master of my rank can get in in case we end up nearly killing each other."

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
June 14th, 2005, 05:22 PM
Jukii froze time and walked over to where Astroara was. Astrii stood frozen in time, but still, Jukii could see her pain. After a moment, Jukii unfroze time and stopped Astrii from running. "Astrii, running away from your problems will not solve them. I can still get us all out of here. Do not forget I can freeze time. I have become more powerful than you think Astroara. But I have learned to control it. Do you still want to get out of here? All of you can come.", Jukii said to Astrii.

Psychotic_Demon
June 14th, 2005, 05:32 PM
Astroara concentrated, casting out to the force. After a moment, Jukii's time freeze stopped. She stopped running, facing her. "I have also become more powerful," She said quietly, trying to keep everything from falling apart.

"But I have no life anymore. Sazy hates me, Jace hates me, Omega hates me, the whole **** galaxy hates me for cryin' out loud!! Don't think I can't see past your kind words; I know you plan to bring harm to me in some way." She stiffened at the sight of Neoran. Had he heard all of that?

"So, did we miss anything?" Zeakall asked, his voice tinged with worry. He came running up to them, stopping beside Neoran.

If Neoran had heard, he pretended he didn't care. His crooked smirk came back. "So, are we gonna bust outta here or what?"

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
June 14th, 2005, 05:48 PM
"There is no need to burst. And Astrii, I don't plan to hurt you. At least not anymore. I know what it's like to lose someone you care about and when I see you finding your person you'ver lost don't you think I feel the same way you did?!", Jukii said, twidling with her left hand fingers. "Look, Astrii. We can never get out of here alive unless you cooperate with me. My plan was to freeze all four of us in time, me and you work together to knock down the door using the force, and us getting out of here in my ship before they start investigating it. It could work.", Jukii said to Astrii, hoping to get her point across to her. "I'm on your side, Astrora."

Psychotic_Demon
June 14th, 2005, 06:16 PM
Astroara's face showed no facial expressions, but she was somewhat relieved. "Fine," She said, truning on her heel and limping back to the entrance. Neoran and Zeakall followed curiously, watching her every move. Neoran reached out to help her when she stumbled, and for once she accepted it.

Upon reaching the steel door, she stood completely still, just breathing. People stopped mining to watch the four strange people. No one moved for a long moment. Then, Astoara opened her eyes, thrusting her arms foward. The door looked as though an enormous gust of wind hit it in the center, denting it. She puched against the invisible force, then said through clenched teeth, "Jukii- help..."

愛Forgotten Angel愛
June 14th, 2005, 06:20 PM
Sazy's ship quietly landed on the planet Tsu Koon was one. She gently hopped off and went to greet him. She wanted to see if he could see past her new body and into her soul. Part of her wanted him to be able, the part that was still good. But she brushed that aside as she saw him. Now was her time for revenge.

"Hello. Are you a Jedi?"

OOC: I LOVE YOU, KRATOS!!!!!!!!!!!

Kratos
June 14th, 2005, 06:25 PM
Tsu Koon sensed something odd about this being. As if he met her before. " Yes I am a Jedi. Why? Have I met you before?"

OOC:I LOVE YOU UNDINE SHADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

愛Forgotten Angel愛
June 14th, 2005, 06:27 PM
"Would I ask you if I did?" Sazy said, relieved. "I am looking for someone named Tsu Koon. Do you know where he is?"

Kratos
June 14th, 2005, 06:30 PM
"Yes I do. Because I am Tsu Koon. Who are you?" Tsu Koon said wondering why this person was in search of him. Tsu Koon then sensed that something horrible was about to happen.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
June 14th, 2005, 06:34 PM
"I'm...um..." Sazy paused and thought. Was she just going to say her name really quick and attack? Or would she make up a fake name? She looked at Tsu Koon desprately. "Tsu Koon...I don't want to be a sith anymore...because then...you'll kill me..."

Kratos
June 14th, 2005, 06:38 PM
"Then you.......you are Sazy aren't you? I sensed something was a miss. You don't have to be a Sith then just join me to maintain peace. Will you please join me then Sazy?" Tsu Koon looked at her as if wondering How did she get that body?

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
June 14th, 2005, 07:09 PM
Jukii heard Astrii ask for her help. Then, using all the force she could, Jukii helped Astroara push open the door. It was struggling, but after a moment or two of pushing against it using the force, it flew open out of its sockets. They had done it. "We did it!", Jukii said. "Oh crap.", Jukii said. "Here comes the warden.", but before he could inch out a word, Jukii froze time, taking Astrii, her brother, and the other Kirioo(sp?) with her. "Let's go. My ability to freeze time has been messing up again. Who knows how long it will last.", Jukii said as they one by one exited the mines.

Kratos
June 14th, 2005, 07:21 PM
OCC: I just thought you people would like to take a test called "What Colored Lightsaber would you have?"
Lightsaber Quiz (http://quizilla.com/users/AfroBurdie/quizzes/What%20Colored%20Lightsaber%20Would%20You%20Have%3F)

I will Rp once Undine Shade gets back online.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
June 14th, 2005, 08:28 PM
"...Yes..." Sazy stared at him. She didn't feel right. This wasn't what she had come to do she had wanted to kill him. She wanted revenge. But something had stopped her. Some unknown force.

OOC: Eh...I wanted to post this. It's something I heard today.
Love isn't anything but an instinct. So everybody has it. Well, I think so anyway...

Happy Dude
June 14th, 2005, 09:59 PM
"The Jedi tried to kill me in a sick attempt so i turned on them and killed them all"'but it doesn't matter who dies here Jace i do not fear death.

Then i went silent then i ran at Jace with great speed and kicked him in the stomach before i chocked him with lighting "had enough jace" i said.

Kira
June 15th, 2005, 03:23 AM
Serge could still feel what was going on inside. "No, Jace is out of consios. I have to help him" Serge thought and consentrated all his force power to open the window and take away the stones. At first the stones started to rumble, then they fell apart. The window opened and Serge jumped in behind Valors back. He draw his lightsabers and said "Do not touch him Valor" and attacked him.

Let's Fighting Love
June 15th, 2005, 06:45 AM
OOC:Can I be your padawan ,Kratos?

Justice
June 15th, 2005, 08:05 AM
Jace brought up the his sabers and hit Valor on either temple with the bottom of his sabers and kicked off his chest. He used the force to push Serge out of the room (Take a hint) "Neither do I, and I'm sure there's more to the story then your telling me, but you sound like you mind is set." Jace ran at valor and spun around and as soon as his sabers nearly hit his he dropped and swept his legs out from under him. "Were done here." Jace began to leave the room.

Kira
June 15th, 2005, 08:21 AM
OCC: Hint? What is that? jk, No more me O.o

Serge was pushed put of the room. "He will be fine" he thought and went out to see how Tsu Koon was doing. He felt something with a huge power next to him. When he came there he saw Tsu Koon standing in front of a girl. "Tsu Koon, that is Sazy, can't you feel it?"

愛Forgotten Angel愛
June 15th, 2005, 12:41 PM
Sazy looked over at Serge and frowned. Her tounge went slightly outward. She didn't really like Serge.

"Hello..."

Kratos
June 15th, 2005, 03:02 PM
" I know who it is Serge. I know it is Sazy. She has rejoined the Jedi. Don't you trust her?" Tsu Koon said while looking at Serge. " You have to understand she has came back for the Jedi."

Tsu Koon then looked at Sazy and said," You are here to join me, right? Or did you come for a different reason?"

愛Forgotten Angel愛
June 15th, 2005, 05:59 PM
Sazy shivered all over. Her mind was split in two. She wanted to kill both of them, but she didn't at the same time. She wanted to be a Jedi, but she didn't. She clutched her head. What was she going to do?

"Tsu Koon...I came here so I could...destroy...you...Not to join you...but...I..."

Kratos
June 15th, 2005, 06:08 PM
Tsu Koon quickly grasped his lightsaber then said, "Are you still going to destroy me? Or did you change your mind about destroying me when you got here?"

OCC:I LOVE YOU UNDINE SHADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

愛Forgotten Angel愛
June 15th, 2005, 06:26 PM
Sazy looked at him with an extremely sad face. She wondered if he could see behind her eyes. Could he see how much pain she had inside her? Could he see that she was dying inside? Probably not. She slowly drew her lightsaber.

"I...don't know..." she said, staring at her lightsaber.

Kratos
June 15th, 2005, 06:35 PM
Tsu Koon realized she must be in serious pain, by her facial expression.Tsu Koon then let go of his lightsaber facing Sazy and said, " If you want to kill me then kill me now. I will not hold it against you. I'm leaving you to choose. Which will it be Sazy? You don't have to follow in anyone's shadow evr again. I will not use my power to stop you if you try to kill me. And Serge don't interfear if she is going to kill me. I will miss you Sazy."

Tsu Koon then positioned himself to be striked down if Sazy kills him.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
June 15th, 2005, 06:38 PM
Sazy shook all over. She wanted to so bad. He had wanted to kill her before, but killing someone like this wasn't her way. She wasn't going to kill him like this. No, not like this.

"Hmp...I'm not gonna kill you. I...guess I don't want to." She gently put her saber back where it belonged.

Kratos
June 15th, 2005, 06:42 PM
Tsu Koon was surprised he expected to die. But didn't. " Thank you Sazy. I'm in your debt. But part of me wonders why you didn't kill me. Why didn't you kill me?" Tsu Koon said.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
June 15th, 2005, 06:47 PM
Sazy stared at Tsu Koon. She just stared. Nothing more. There was no searching. She just looked at him. For once, she didn't analize someone. Maybe...she would...

"No," she murmured under her breath. "No, not that." She spoke directly to Tsu Koon, hoping no one had heard her before. "Because you don't need to die."

Kratos
June 15th, 2005, 06:53 PM
Tsu Koon said, "Very well then. What are we going to do now that that is settelled? One more thing too Sazy. How did you get so much power than I last saw you? Your power has caught my attention alot now. Do you know where Valor is?" Tsu Koon wanted to fight Valor for revenge.

Let's Fighting Love
June 15th, 2005, 07:09 PM
I was walking around the jedi academy and I ran into Tsu Koon.Right as he was asking a question to a girl and a guy.I asked him "Who are these two others.Wait her name is Sazy,and his name is Serge.Isn't it?"I knew because I just sensed it.

Happy Dude
June 15th, 2005, 09:32 PM
"hmmm impressive moves you have there jace" i said as put up a force sheild around the room" "how would you like to fight up in the clouds" i said as lifted the box up to the clouds "now only one will survive"

i said as drew my saber and was completly focused on him.

Kira
June 15th, 2005, 11:52 PM
"Sazy, you're not bound to be a sith. Come over to the light side. You'll be re-accepted I'm sure" Serge said and continued "That's why you couldn't kill Tsu Koon"

愛Forgotten Angel愛
June 16th, 2005, 04:59 PM
"I couldn't kill him because he didn't deserve it!" Sazy snapped at Serge. "Don't go guessing why people do or don't do something; it's rude!"

Kratos
June 16th, 2005, 05:02 PM
Tsu Koon said to Sazy, " Should we go and take my padawan with us to find Valor, or go find Jukii? Also I have heard about someone named Astroara, do you know her Sazy?"

愛Forgotten Angel愛
June 16th, 2005, 05:14 PM
Sazy flinched. That name...Astroara...brought painful memories to her. She shrugged them off. "Never heard of her...I say we go to see the Jedi Council."

Kratos
June 16th, 2005, 05:21 PM
" O.k., we will go to the Jedi Council." Tsu Koon said as they rushed off to Sazy's new ship.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
June 16th, 2005, 05:30 PM
Sazy looked back at Tsu Koon. Her heart felt so empty for some reason. She drew her head back in front and began to start the ship. They took off, slowly. She decided this would be a nice, long ride.

"So, what have you been up to, Tsu Koon?"

Kratos
June 16th, 2005, 05:41 PM
Tsu Koon glared at Sazy and said, " I have been trying to prepare myself to fight Valor again. I didn't even put up a fight against his strength. I have been training to fight him. What about you?"

愛Forgotten Angel愛
June 16th, 2005, 05:44 PM
Sazy looked back at Tsu Koon and smiled. She liked talking to him. He had so many emotions that she could feel, unlike other Jedi.

"Say...do you really consider me a Jedi?"

Kratos
June 16th, 2005, 05:52 PM
" No, I consider you a jedi and a friend. That is why I'm glad you are back on the Jedi's side too." Tsu Koon muttered.

Tsu Koon suddenly felt odd. Tsu Koon began to have feelings for Sazy. This disturbed Tsu Koon since he knew jedi were not allowed to have these kind of feelings for her. Tsu Koon now knew he could not allow Sazy to die.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
June 16th, 2005, 06:00 PM
Sazy stared questioningly at Tsu Koon. She felt something, but she brushed it away quickly. She didn't like it when she felt like that.

"I don't think I was really a Jedi, even before I joined the sith. I was just so...free. I just wasn't able to follow all the rules the Jedi put up. I wanted to have fun, you know?"

Kratos
June 16th, 2005, 06:05 PM
"Yes. I know Sazy. I considered you a jedi. Being free is not wrong. I think everyone should be free. But before people are free the Sith must be extinct." Tsu Koon said to Sazy.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
June 16th, 2005, 06:09 PM
"Hmmm," Sasy looked back ahead. She heart started to beat louder and faster.

No. Not again. I am not...I AM NOT GOING TO FALL IN LOVE!!!

Kratos
June 16th, 2005, 06:26 PM
Tsu Koon said, " Is something wrong Sazy? Do you need help? I sense something is wrong."

Tsu Koon was about to stand up and walk towards Sazy too see the problem waiting for her to reply.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
June 16th, 2005, 06:28 PM
"Uh, um, I, uh, just, uh, uh, um," Sazy fumbled with the words. She just couldn't handel this. "Uh...well, uh, um, it's not allowed by the Jedi...but, um..." She just couldn't say it.

Kratos
June 16th, 2005, 06:32 PM
Tsu Koon was worried, "What is it Sazy? Are you sure you are o.k.?"

Tsu Koon was wondering what was Sazy thinking.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
June 16th, 2005, 06:35 PM
"Um," Sazy just couldn't say the words. She couldn't even mumble the three tiny words. How was she going to do this? "Um...it's just...I..." She turned away.

Kratos
June 16th, 2005, 06:38 PM
Tsu Koon said, "What is it? Are we going to arrive soon? Is Valor coming? Or is it something else?"

Tsu Koon wanted to tell Sazy something but was afraid of the answer.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
June 16th, 2005, 06:44 PM
OOC: Remember the thing I posted on Elementalschat about the "What Lies Behind Your Eyes?" quiz?

IC: "We're not going to arrive soon. Valor isn't coming. I just..." She began to blush very deeply.

Psychotic_Demon
June 16th, 2005, 06:53 PM
Astroara ran, leaving that horrible place behind. She headed to Jukii's ship, closely followed by Neoran. Too closely followed by Neoran. Zeakall and Jukii caught up, and they all boarded the ship. The warden was chasing after them, his face twisted into a howl of rage.

Astroara watched him approaching, wondering if they were going to make it. She had heard about escapes made by slaves. They were all killed. "Uh, Jukii?" Astroara said, ugerncy edging her voice, "Now mught be a good time to fly us outta here unless YOU WANNA DIE!!!"

Kratos
June 16th, 2005, 06:56 PM
Tsu Koon sensed something bad was going to happen but not soon he then said, "You don't have to say anything Sazy. I will wait for you to say it." Tsu Koon was now worried about what was going to happen.

Kira
June 17th, 2005, 05:28 AM
Serge felt something was not right with Tsu Koon's emotions. He knew he felt stronger for Sazy than he should. When the two of them set off he throwed a tracker bug at their ship.

Let's Fighting Love
June 17th, 2005, 06:33 AM
OOC:Now I will reveal the great power of Jet Wartha

IC:I walked up behind Serge and said"So what's the tracker for you won't live long enough to catch up with them."after saying that I pulled out my blue lightsaber and my secret red lightsaber.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
June 17th, 2005, 12:44 PM
OOC: Now I shall randomly yell my favorite word: "MUUUUUUUUUFFFIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" (My friend dared me to do that, just so you know.)

IC: Sazy stopped blushing and stared back ahead. Her heart finally slowed down to it's normal pace. She sighed. All that emotion was over. She began to focus on getting to the Jedi Council.

"Ug...now, I'm flipping board..."

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
June 17th, 2005, 02:15 PM
Jukii looked up from the controls. The warden was coming with droids. "Well, you just be happy that my time freeze didn't go off until we were in the ship.", Jukii said as she readied the ship for take off. "Hold on a minute.", she said. Jukii searched deep within her mind to freeze time. Something was wrong, she couldn't seem to do it for longer than a few minutes. Jukii was supposed to be able to freeze time forever, not a few minutes. "I must not be able to freeze time in such cold conditions. Why did Omega have to pick such a cold planet?!", she said. "Astrii, go down into firearms, let's see if we can burn some anger while we lift off.", Jukii said. The ship started to rise.

Kira
June 18th, 2005, 02:20 AM
OOC:Now I will reveal the great power of Jet Wartha

IC:I walked up behind Serge and said"So what's the tracker for you won't live long enough to catch up with them."after saying that I pulled out my blue lightsaber and my secret red lightsaber.

"You really think you can outmaster me?" Serge said and pulled his purple lightsaber and attacked with the speed of lightning. He made Jet use both his lgithsabers to stop his lightsaber. When he had done that he pulled the green lightsaber and used it to cut Jet's arm off.

Psychotic_Demon
June 18th, 2005, 10:30 AM
Astroara nodded, grabbing the controls. She flicked a few switches, pressed a few buttons and slid into the seat. She was beginning to enjoy this rescue mission a lot more than before.

No, She told herself, shaking her head, You have to get over that phase of your life. No more mindless killing!! The cannons were ready. She shot tons of blaster beams at them, hitting the driods, but purposly missing the warder. All she was trying to do was slow him down, and it didn't look like it was working.

Neoran got an idea. He picked up a hydrospanner which lay abandond on the floor, and said, "Astroara, open the door." Astroara nodded, doing so. He noted her eyes had changed to a grey color... And shook his head, waiting for the door to open just enough.

When it was lower so that he could get out, he stepped onto it, and threw the tool, hitting the warder in the head. "That should buy us some time," He said, smiling boyishly. Astroara almost did as well, but something held her back. She closed the door, turning to Jukii as she shot at the droids.

"Jukii, take off!!!"

Justice
June 18th, 2005, 10:32 AM
OOC: Ahhhhh! I'm gone for two days and now I'm two padges behind. Ok so, Astrii and Jukii broke out, Sazy and Tsu Koon are one a ship flirting, and two of the padwans are fighting for no reason. Is that all right, and I'm still on yavin right?

Psychotic_Demon
June 18th, 2005, 10:51 AM
Ooc: Basically. We're waiting for you and Valor to either end the fight or continue it.

Kratos
June 18th, 2005, 10:56 AM
Ooc: Yeah, when are you going to finish the fight with Valor?

Kira
June 18th, 2005, 11:02 AM
OOC: Ahhhhh! I'm gone for two days and now I'm two padges behind. Ok so, Astrii and Jukii broke out, Sazy and Tsu Koon are one a ship flirting, and two of the padwans are fighting for no reason. Is that all right, and I'm still on yavin right?

OCC: I'm a master >.>, I just wait for Clonetrooper to reply

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
June 18th, 2005, 11:22 AM
"Duh!!!", Jukii said. The ship had left the atmosphere. Jukii put the ship on auto-pilot. "Nice job Astrii!", Jukii said. "You too, Neoran."

ooc: what do we do now???

Kira
June 18th, 2005, 11:27 AM
OCC: FOr Jake and Valor to finish their battle

Psychotic_Demon
June 18th, 2005, 11:40 AM
Ooc: I really have no idea, Sawrah.... We could start a rebel group!! XD

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
June 18th, 2005, 11:41 AM
ooc: Explain please.........

Psychotic_Demon
June 18th, 2005, 11:44 AM
Ooc: I dunno, wander the galaxy aimlessly... We'll talk in PM.

Kratos
June 18th, 2005, 11:44 AM
OOc: What ever happened to The Adamant Dodger? I will continue when Undine Shade gets back online.

Psychotic_Demon
June 18th, 2005, 11:46 AM
Ooc: I think he left 'cause he considered many of the RPers in this RP n00bish.... I kinda have to agree...

Kratos
June 18th, 2005, 11:54 AM
Tsu Koon now knew he couln't have his feelings get in the way of his revenge against Valor, "Valor will suffer when I fight him. I guarantee one of us will die when we fight. It will truly be a battle to the death. Sazy! Are we there yet?" Tsu Koon muttered angeredly

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
June 18th, 2005, 12:35 PM
Ooc: I think he left 'cause he considered many of the RPers in this RP n00bish.... I kinda have to agree...

Am I one of them? If you consider me that, I take that as an insult!

Psychotic_Demon
June 18th, 2005, 12:37 PM
Ooc: No, no, not you!!! n_n' *winces and shuts up*

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
June 18th, 2005, 12:45 PM
Ooc: No, no, not you!!! n_n' *winces and shuts up*

*growls* TELL ME THE TRUTH OR I WILL KILL YOU NEXT TIME I SEE YOU! or at least hit you a lot and push you off things.

Kira
June 18th, 2005, 12:47 PM
Offtopic?

Serge saw Jet lying down on the floor, screaming in pain. "That's what you get when you betray the Jedi, now if you pardon me, I must go" Serge said and walked to his ship to follow Tsu Koon's and Sazy's ship

Justice
June 18th, 2005, 01:05 PM
OOC: Sorry, thought you were a knight. Hmmm n00bs, I can see that in a few, but not most
IC: " Ok, Fine we finish this fight and one of us walks away." Jace walked back to the centre of the room and held out his sabers "I've done a little work sense the last time we fought" He put his sabers end to end and then pushed a button on both of them. The Hand grips slid down and locked into each other becomeing one double sided saber.

Let's Fighting Love
June 18th, 2005, 01:16 PM
Ooc:plot twist

I got up my arm was torn off but, I didn't care. I said "You may have slashed off my arm but, that won't stop me ,Jet Wartha Sith Master!" Afterwards I got up and pulled out my red lightsaber again with my one arm. Then I used force lightning on Serge.

Happy Dude
June 18th, 2005, 02:24 PM
OCC:Astrii i know you are talking about me.

"Jace your sad lightsaber doesn't scare me"i said as i jumped up and cut it back in two "know you will die first" i said as i force lighting him.

Psychotic_Demon
June 18th, 2005, 02:34 PM
Ooc: No, no... I offered help... If you'd like, I can help you become a master RPer!!! *sweatdrop*

Justice
June 18th, 2005, 04:04 PM
OOC: CloneTrooper47 quit monologging it'll only get you killed in the end.
IC:Jace's eyes were full of rage "So it has come to this" Jace raised his sabers off the ground and sent them flying into his Valor's stomach ( Thats right, again!) He jumped down and ran at Valor. He grabbed his sabers and kicked of his chest, did a back flip and landed infront of Valor. Jaces Body started to glow red and He cut valor's Saber throught both power cells then brought his sabers up through Valors shoulders. Valor Fell to the ground and Jace placed his stabed his sabers so close to Valors head he could feal the heat singeing off his neck." Why don't you finish me?!" Valor shouted out at him as he began to leave. " Because, I'm a Jedi I may have extreme messures but I have complete freedom as long as I stay inside the code." he turned and walked away.

Happy Dude
June 18th, 2005, 08:18 PM
"Huh, Jace" "you under estimite my power i don't feel wounds like you" i said as i used the force to steal one of his Saber's"

"now for my secret ability my master thought me the arts of transmission" "bye jace" i said as i dissapeared.

when i arrived on Korriban i thought "how will jace die" "hmm i will think later"

OCC:when will i die and when will this end and who is a sith.

Kira
June 19th, 2005, 12:36 AM
Ooc:plot twist

I got up my arm was torn off but, I didn't care. I said "You may have slashed off my arm but, that won't stop me ,Jet Wartha Sith Master!" Afterwards I got up and pulled out my red lightsaber again with my one arm. Then I used force lightning on Serge.

Serge easily blocked it with his lightsabers, "Do you really think you can match me?" Serge said and did his force lightning at the same time as he rushed forward Jet. He cam there and took him lightsabers with the force "Give up" Serge said

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
June 19th, 2005, 05:58 AM
ooc: I think me and Astrii are siths. And you. HappyDude.

Justice
June 19th, 2005, 09:41 AM
OOC: Kira jedi can't do lightning :\ and Happy Dude you can have the silver one :P
IC: "I'll let him go for now" Jace picked up his only lightsaber left and teleported out of the room into the Hanger. " R9!" Jace said as he kept walking his astromech joined him. "Have the pit droids finished my a-wing yet....Good, set a course for Iilum."

Happy Dude
June 19th, 2005, 01:32 PM
"whew.." that was one great battle" i said laughing.

"now i must re-group up with Sazy,Jukki and Astrii and together we will destroy the jedi"

"what Sazy i cant' sense Sazy Hmmm i will try Jukki and Astrii there they are on that icy planet"i said as i hoped in my ship.

Justice
June 20th, 2005, 07:02 AM
when Jace arrived on Iilum he jumped down out of his A-wing."Where do we start?" he asked He walked in side the temple, which was merely a room carved into a cave, and started looking around at the focusing crystals. " Do you see anything, R9?" Jace finally walked to the center of the room and used the force to blow a giant whole in the ground he looked at all the crystals falling and something caught his eye. "Got one!" he jumped through all the crystals and grabed the rare siver one and a clear one. he inserted them into the lightsaber he had built in the ship. " There we go." Jace looked around a little bit more and grabed a blue crystal, for a surprise.

Happy Dude
June 20th, 2005, 01:36 PM
As i arrivied on the Icy Planet i saw jukki talking to Astrii "now what will we do the sith must destroy the jedi" i said.

Justice
June 20th, 2005, 03:10 PM
Jace arrived back at the academy. Jace walked up to a young jedi padwan and nelt down to talk to her. " How would you like to give master Skywalker a message for me?" the small girl quickly nodded her head and he gave her the note and she ran off. Jace went to find Kyle Katarn.
OOC: Sazy is on our side?

Happy Dude
June 21st, 2005, 10:06 PM
OCC where is everybody i'm not replying untill Jukki and Astrii reply.

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
June 22nd, 2005, 04:41 AM
ooc: That's because we are on a ship heading....somewhere.... O.O

I'm waiting for Astrii to post, so son't blame me!

Kira
June 22nd, 2005, 04:52 AM
OCC: Slow <.<

Serge walked dowb the hall to talk to Jace "Hello Jace, how did your battle with Valorturn out? Looks like you did not get any damage during the battle."

Happy Dude
June 22nd, 2005, 01:30 PM
"OH," I Sence they aren't here" they must of went off on a ship" i looked up in the air and saw it.

'there it is" i said as i hoped in my ship to follow it.

Justice
June 22nd, 2005, 01:49 PM
"Just they way I wanted." he said as he walked up to Kyle's room. "Master Katarn!" Jace yelled as he knocked on the door. At about the same time Luke Skywalker walked up," What did you need, Jace?" He asked. "I need to talk to you and Kyle." Inside the room Kyle asked Jan to leave. " As you know it's been over two years sence Ruf-Jo went missing, the two master nodded and he continued, ", and for two years you held three seats open on the Counsil. As you know the code of the Jedi states that you can only leave a seat on the counsil for two years." again they both nodded "I think I may have found the solution." "Who?", asked Luke Skywalker "Tsu Koon. He was able to hold his own against Valor,and I Think, most importently, he may have found Sazy."

Happy Dude
June 23rd, 2005, 09:26 PM
oCC:FAR OUT WHERE IS ASTRII

Kira
June 24th, 2005, 12:41 AM
Serge walked down to Kyle's door and knocked. Kyle opened. I heard what you are talking about. Jace is also suited to be in the Counsil. He may be young, but he managed to get out of the battle with Valor alive and he's wise enough.

OCC: There ya go!

Psychotic_Demon
June 24th, 2005, 04:27 PM
((Ooc: I'm here, I'm here.))

Astroara sat back in her seat, her arms wrapped around her knees. She gazed blankly into space, just thinking. Where am I to go now? What am I to do? The whole galaxy hates me, the Jedi hate me, I hate Granta Omega... There's nothing left for me now...

"Hey, you okay?"

The question caught her off gaurd. Astroara jumped, stood, and turned, her hand on her lightsaber hilt.

"Whoa, Astrii, no need to do that...!!" It was Zeakall. He watched her wearily, but didn't back down.

Astroara let go of her weapon, sitting down again. "Sorry... Instinct," She muttered, turning the chair to face away from him. There was so much on her mind she couldn't even hear people walking up behind her. Zeakall kneeled beside her, watching the stars with her.

"You know, if there's anything bothering you, you can just tell me," He said, flicking his tails about. "I mean, I'm your older brother - I'm always here for you."

Astroara looked over her shoulder at him. "Zeakall, I haven't seen you in nine years, give or take one. And now look at us. You're a runaway slave and I'm... I'm a murderer..." She crossed her arms, ears and tails going limp. "Theres nothing left for me anymore. I have no one to turn to and no one to trust."

"Yes you do. You have me." Zeakall looked her in the eyes, standing up. He placed his hands on her shoulders. "I know it'll take time for us to become close again, knowing you, a very long time, but I'm willing to help you. We can take on different names, move far away from everyone, start new!"

Astroara pulled her gaze from his and said, "It's no that simple. I'm one of the most wanted people. How hard would it be to spot a Kioroo with black fur and scarlett eyes?"

"But you don't look like that..." Zeakall mused. His expression took on a confused look.

"What are you talking about? I have since I left the Jed... AIYE!!" Zeakall was right. Her fur wasn't black, it was dark grey. Astroara looked into a shiney surface and saw her eyes were their original blue-grey color. Her hair wasn't as dark, and it had a tint of brown to it.

"When Kioroos emotions control them, if they're strong enough, it'll change the person on the outside. You're not like you were, so you're changing back," Zeakall explained, tugging gently on a strand of Astroara's hair like he used to so long ago. They were both almost grown-up now.

Astroara raised her hand to swat him away. Before she could move, Zeakall embraced her, then left. Astroara sat there, pondering over everything he said.

Justice
June 24th, 2005, 06:36 PM
OOC: I'm already on it. lol

愛Forgotten Angel愛
June 25th, 2005, 08:25 PM
OOC: YAY, NO MORE MUSIC CAMP!!!!!!!!!!! I AM FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I SAY, FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Sorry I haven't been on a lot. Let's see...I guess I'm a....a...a...loner. Yeah. Not really a Jedi anymore.

IC: Sazy bent her neck a little and frowned. Something was really wrong. Really, really wrong. She didn't want to go to see the Jedi Council anymore. She just didn't. She slightly steered elsewhere. She didn't know exactly where she was going though.

"Don't have so much hate. It's not healthy. I can't believe a Jedi could bear so much hate, even toward the sith. After all...they're not that bad. Hey do you mind steering for awhile?" She left even before he answered. She went into her private room and drew her lightsaber. She could feel its heat as she drew it closer to her neck.

"What's the point of living, if all I have is...this?" she questioned as she brought it closer. "Please...Tsu Koon...don't come in now..."

Happy Dude
June 25th, 2005, 09:17 PM
I stood there 'uh Jukki and Astrii" what are you doing just standing there what are we going to do now.

Psychotic_Demon
June 26th, 2005, 07:47 AM
Astroara jumped hearing Valor's voice. He was sending them a holo-message. "Valor!!" She yelped, almost falling out of her chair. A holographic image of the sith lord appeared.

"Astri, Jukii, we are going to take out the jedi," He stated, his voice controlled and calm. Astroara couldn't believe what she was hearing. She backed away from him, glaring at him. Or the holographic him.

"Never," She hissed, the fur along her back and tail rising. Zeakall and Neoran ran in, hearing the anger in Astroara's voice.

"Astrii, who's that?" Zeakall asked, peering curiously at the strange figure before them.

Neoran narrowed his eyes, then widened them. "Is that Lord Valor?!" He asked, a thousand questions in his eyes. Astroara turned away from his grey-green gaze. She nodded, and stood up. "I'm sorry, but I must now leave you all..." She said quietly, then used the force to throw everyone against the wall. She quickly ran out of the room, and found what she was looking for- A small, one-person ship, used for escapes. Which was exactly what she was doing.

She climbed in, not noticing Neoran chasing after her. He jumped, and managed to get in before Astroara powered up the engines and took off. There was a disturbance in the force; Sazy was in trouble. Whether she wanted Astroara's help or not, she was going to get it.

Justice
June 26th, 2005, 11:52 AM
Jace walked out of the room and went to his.Now all he has to do is except. Jace picked up his comlink and found Tsu koon frequensy and contacted him. "Tsu koon, I have good news but first, is Sazy with you?"

Kratos
June 26th, 2005, 11:55 AM
Tsu Koon suddenly heard noices from the comlink and said "Yes, Sazy is here with me. She is in her room so I have to fly the ship now. What is the good news?" Tsu Koon grew worried about what could Sazy be doing in her room.

Happy Dude
June 26th, 2005, 02:05 PM
I stood there puzzuled "so is Astrii a Sith or a Jedi"

"it doesn't matter anyway Jukki" "we must follow her"

OCC where is jukki anyway.

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
June 26th, 2005, 06:09 PM
ooc: I'm right here. Don't worry, I'm not dead yet. ;)

ic: Jukii froze time right after Astrii said 'Never'. Jukii had already scanned her mind and knew she was escaping. So, with the time still frozen, Jukii hopped on the escape pod before Astrii even got up fom her chair. She hid in the corner so that no one would see her. Then, Astrii came onboard, Neoran following, then they launched the ship and headed into space.

Happy Dude
June 26th, 2005, 09:36 PM
"what Jukki must of froze time again" i said as i hoped in the controls of the ship.

"i must follow them" i said as i went after their ship"

愛Forgotten Angel愛
June 27th, 2005, 05:55 PM
Sazy took a deep breath. She decided that chopping off her head would be too odd, so she grasped the lightsaber with both hands and put it too her chest.

"Please...Tsu Koon...don't come in...not when I am about to..." she murmured.

Kratos
June 27th, 2005, 06:00 PM
Tsu Koon suddenly sensed something wrong with Sazy, Tsu Koon rushed to her door and said, " Sazy is something wrong!?" Tsu Koon was about to open her door now.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
June 27th, 2005, 06:03 PM
"WHA?" Sazy yelped. Her lightsaber slipped out of her hands and struck her shoulder. She picked it up again.

"Go away, Tsu Koon. I died. I shouldn't have come back," she said.

Psychotic_Demon
June 27th, 2005, 06:04 PM
Astroara didn't notice all the people hiding in the back of the pod. Zeakall jumped in just before she lifted off. Activating the holo-messanger, she sent it to Sazy's location, in the very room she was at. Astroara's blue-grey eyes widened at the sight before her.

"Sazy, put it down, now..." She said in an all-to-calm voice. "I know you hate me, but I'm not about to let you die." Astroara had changed in the past few days.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
June 27th, 2005, 06:07 PM
"Astrii?" Sazy murmured at the holo-message. "You...think I hate you? I don't. You...don't you know I have to die? Don't you know I should? And I would rather have it by my hands then by someone elses..."

Psychotic_Demon
June 27th, 2005, 06:11 PM
"I am also meant to die..." Astroara said sternly. "But, I have an idea. What if we were to change our identities and names, living in secret, trying to make wrong what was right? Sure, we won't be able to fix everything, but at least we could try." She sighed, closing her eyes.

So many people had died because of her. She had caused so much pain and suffering...

"Besides... Granta Omega tried to kill me. He also runs the Natoraed Mines, which I'm sure you've heard of. He needs to be stopped. Please consider what I'm telling you. If you would like to join me, message me back-" The transmition was cut off. Astroara leaned back in her chair, covering her face with her hands. There was no way she would be able to stop Omega on her own...

Kratos
June 27th, 2005, 06:13 PM
"NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Tsu Koon yelled. "You can't die Sazy. I woun't let you, you can't. Who are you Astrii? Are you a sith?" Tsu Koon suddenly said angerly

愛Forgotten Angel愛
June 27th, 2005, 06:15 PM
Sazy still didn't put her lightsaber down. Had Astrii really come back? Had Omega thrown her in the Mines? But...that wasn't possible; she was still alive. She stabbed herself in the leg.

"Come on in, Tsu Koon."

愛Forgotten Angel愛
June 27th, 2005, 06:18 PM
"Astrii? A SITH! No! NO! She is...well, was my padawan. Look...just leave me alone...I'm tired of this...I don't like it anymore..." Sazy gently touched Tsu Koon's face. "Please. Try to understand. I want to die by my own hand...and not by someone else's."

Kratos
June 27th, 2005, 06:20 PM
Tsu Koon said, "I understand Sazy I will miss you. Goodbye Sazy." Tsu Koon was stricken with saddness, Tsu Koon realized without Sazy all he has as a purpose in life is to strike down Valor, or die trying.

Happy Dude
June 27th, 2005, 08:48 PM
OCC:WTF is Sazy dying.

as i appched Astrii ship i clinged on to the bottom so i could get in.

As i entered the ship i saw Jukki bhind some crates "jukki are you still a sith what are we doing now"

愛Forgotten Angel愛
June 27th, 2005, 09:08 PM
OOC: Uh...my character is now reflecting my life. Torn between suicide or being destroyed by her own family.

IC: "Thank you," she murmured. She could hardly believe this. She didn't know why. She just knew she had to die. She knew she wasn't supposed to have lived through that missile. Suddenly, her past came back to her.

Wind whipped around Sazy's face. She stood in front of a long-haired man. Each of them had their claws out. Sazy charged at the man. She was almost there. She almost struck the final blow. But something happened. She was in the ground. The scent of her blood was everywhere. The man lifted her back up.

"Sazy...I didn't kill him. You did. You know you did. Now...just forget. Join...join the...the dark side. It will give you power."

"Kiosh...you killed him...with...sith powers...I will...never join them...understand?"

"If you won't join them...then forget...You can die a painful death...of course...not by someone else's hand..."

"What...does that mean? Are you saying I am not strong enough to live? Are you saying I am joining to commit suicide?"

"With how you act, Sazy, yes. Only the dark side can save you..."

"You lie, Kiosh! You LIE! I HATE YOU! NOT FOR JUST LYING, BUT FOR KILLING YIUMEQ! I HATE YOU, FATHER!" Sazy screamed.

"And so you do. Still...you will commit suicide. Our kind are different. We can see into the future...even throught the clouds of the dark side. I am tired, Sazy. You got what you deserved." Kiosh silently left Sazy. Slowly, painfully, she fell into unconsiousness.

"Hey! Ma'am, are you okay?" Sazy looked up to see a handsome young man looking at her. She was being cradeled in his arms.

"What? Why are you holding me?" she screamed.

"Well...you were a cat a first. Then you got bigger, ma'am. Are you okay? You're all bloody."

"I...just need some medical attention."

Sazy's eyes widened. Her father, Kiosh, had been right. He had predicted she would kill herself. She had tried. She looked at Tsu Koon.

"D***!!! I'm such an idiot!!!" she screamed. "Kiosh was right! D***IT!!!"

Etneri
June 28th, 2005, 08:06 AM
Eh hello, is it still possible for me join this RP? >_>

Kratos
June 28th, 2005, 12:02 PM
OOC:Etneri I suggest you join in part 3, this episode will be over after a certain amount of posts.

IC: What Sazy, who is Kiosh? is he the one that is causing you to killyourself?"

愛Forgotten Angel愛
June 28th, 2005, 04:22 PM
"He, he," Sazy stumbled on the words. "He was my father. I call him Kiosh...because he murdered my...friend...and almost killed me. I rarely call him father." Blood slowly seeped out of the wound.

"Do you think you have something to help me?"

Kratos
June 28th, 2005, 04:25 PM
"I thought you wanted to die? I can help you survive. Do you want to live?" Tsu Koon asked

愛Forgotten Angel愛
June 28th, 2005, 04:42 PM
"Well..." Sazy thought for a moment. "I would rather prove Kiosh wrong than die by my own hand. Even if it means I get killed by something else...proving him wrong would be...so...nice..." Sazy sneered. "I...think I want to live now..."

Kratos
June 28th, 2005, 05:04 PM
Tsu Koon rushed to Sazy, " Okay Sazy I need to get you medical attention quickly then."
Tsu Koon took Sazy to a medical room on the ship and then began to heal Sazy."I'm glad you chose to stay alive, I don't know how to say this Sazy, but I will just say it even though the council forbids it. I LOVE YOU Sazy." Tsu Koon then cotnued to heal Sazy

愛Forgotten Angel愛
June 28th, 2005, 05:10 PM
Sazy's heart skipped a beat.

"You...you do?" she inquired. "Because...I...I...love..."