PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Hearts(better, and more organized)

Tapioca
June 10th, 2005, 12:29 PM
Plot:

You are a kid who has spent your life on a so called 'Destiny Islands'. Up until a giant black figure destroys the island, you are pretty happy. You got swords called Keyblades, and have to hunt down 'Kingdom Hearts', and lock all the open Key holes allong the way. Sound easy? Theres more, you keep gatting attacked but Heartless, and their leaders as well.

Main Plot:

Go through all the worlds, and lock the keyholes as they come. Later in the RP, we will visit animes.

Worlds to visit:

Well, well start from Mulan(cause I seriously cant think of something elce), then see where we go from there!

Heres the form to sign up:

Name:
keyblade: (no change of heart, or Ultima. you have to make the ultima :D )
looks:
personality:

heres mine:

-name: Tai
-keyblade: Three Wishes
-looks: regular white tank top, sleveless denim jacket, jeans, blonde hair, blue eyes, short(about4'2)
-personality: hyper, likes to laugh, but will get serious when she needs to be

RentCavalier
June 10th, 2005, 02:00 PM
Interesting, but why not make an all-new, original world or worlds for us to explore? Makes it all more interesting.

Tapioca
June 10th, 2005, 05:47 PM
kay, i chaged it, so its more interesting!

RentCavalier
June 10th, 2005, 06:54 PM
Ok, I'll play, but I won't be a keyblade person.

Name: Silver
Weapon: A gigantic, demonic gauntlet, almost as big as he is. It allows him to use a variety of magics as well as some...unique abilities.
Description: Tall, wearing all white, except for the massive black gauntlet on his right arm. His right eye is blood-red, his left is blue. He has long silver hair and a gaunt face.
Personality: Calm, calculating. He keeps to himself, and seems to be an academic person. He has a strange interest in the Keyblades and the Heartless...

Lu Fei 21
June 10th, 2005, 09:52 PM
Yes I have to join this. No one is a bigger fan of Kingdom Hearts than me.

Here's my selection:

Name: Tyler
Keyblade: Lionheart
Looks: He looks exactly like Riku (before he was taken over by Ansem).
Personality: His personality is a mix of Sora, Riku, and Cloud, with the strenght of Sephiroth, and a little bit of a dark character.

Tapioca
June 11th, 2005, 05:10 AM
kay, thanx for joining you guys!

digiX
June 11th, 2005, 06:52 AM
Name: Melody
Keyblade: Fairy's Harp
Personality:is energentic and dosen't sseem to be bothered by the fact that she really small keyblade

Kay11190
June 12th, 2005, 03:02 PM
Name:Kail
Weapon:One Winged Angel
Personality:Is kind and funny to his friends, but when fighting can be very serious and focused on what he's doing
Looks: 5'8 long silver hair and blue eyes. Wear black jeans and a red t-shirt with a silver necklace that has a galden wing on it. Also wear black fingerless gloves with flames on them.

digiX it's called the Fairy Harp if you wanted to know

Tapioca
June 13th, 2005, 06:15 AM
ok, all exepted...anyone wanna start?

digiX
June 13th, 2005, 07:43 AM
OOC:what is the plot if I know that I will gladly start us off

Tapioca
June 13th, 2005, 08:01 AM
plot: there is keyholes in various animes. we start in mulan(cause it would be fun!), and dont know there we are. got it?

Kay11190
June 15th, 2005, 04:33 PM
Kail awoke from what he hoped was a bad dream. He looked around him and didn't see anything familiar of his home from the docks to even the trees. In the distance he saw a large line of tents. It seemed it was a large cap of some sort. As Kail stood up he felt something on his waste. It was the same sword he had used to fight off those little black monsters on his home island. The blade was black with an octogon handle. It's length was reletivly short with a wierd flame design at it's tip. Now more curious than ever Kail got up and headed for the camp not knowing what to expect.

digiX
June 15th, 2005, 07:52 PM
"oh my head." Melody said she straghitened herself up and spied a mysterious camp. She looked and wedged in a hoilstered in her side was the mysterious dagger she had used to slay the strange monster at her house
"I hope Symph got out ok she said as she got closer to the camps she noticed it was all male she quickly assembeled a cloak to hide herself just in case this was a woman hateing camp she fingered her dagger and walked Idolely threw the string of tents

Lu Fei 21
June 16th, 2005, 07:04 AM
"Where am I?" asked Tyler curiously looking around at this strange place. Tyler noticed a weird looking sword was in his hand. "Wait I remember now, my dream this sword was called a.....Key Blade? Hm looks like lion of some-sort on the blade, why was I entrusted with such a weapon, and what was with that creature destroying my island? Tyler asked himself knowing that he will never get the answer by just sitting around. Then all of a sudden a man in a suit of armor came up to me and asked if I was a spy, but before I could answer him another man came by and spoke to the first man in some strange language, and they both knocked me out unconcious. Now my fear is hoping that this is still just a dream, but it feels so real, I'm afraid that this is the end of my journey before it even began.

Tapioca
June 16th, 2005, 09:40 AM
"Ow..." I muttered to myself. I began to rub my head, when I decided to look around. I noticed a bunch of kids looking just as confused as me. Then, I looked around at the actual place I was. "Why does this place look alot like some movie?" I stood up, and walked toward a building that didnt have a door, or any walls. There was a guy in there, and it looked like he was praying, so I didnt go in. "Do you know where we are?" I asked a girl that looked way older than me.

Kay11190
June 16th, 2005, 11:04 AM
Kail entered the camp the camp and looked around. He saw guys playing chinese checkers and other fighting or even cliping there nails. What kind of place is this Kail asked himself before he bumped intoa muscular guy wearing a green shirt. "State your name." asked the mysterious man. "MY name is Kail." He replied trying to stay calm. "What family are you from?" "I'm from the...." Kail paused for a minute trying to come upp with a name. The Kalo family" he said quicky hoping it was a name that was approved. "WEll head over to field your already late for the beggining of training. Next time I expect you to answer your captain faster and make sure I don't have to speak to you again." Kail walked away toward the field with a fealing of confusion in him. He had no clue what was going on but decided to just finish what had already started.

digiX
June 16th, 2005, 11:11 AM
Melody looked aroud she noticed a girl younger than her and a younger and a other person it looked like a guy but it was obviously a girl Melody noticed on the younger girl had a sword similar to the one she had
"Um Hi there I am melody would either of you mind telling me where I am and if you've seen a boy about my age his name is Sid mut he calls himself Symph."

Tapioca
June 16th, 2005, 12:42 PM
I thought for a minute. "No, sorry. I dont now where we are, and Ive never met anyone named Sid." I noticed the girl look at my waist, and I looked down too. There was a key-ish blade there. I picked it up. Now what are the chances that my brother made this thing?. I shook my head, and put it back.

digiX
June 16th, 2005, 02:07 PM
"well then thank you thagt thing on your waist it kinda looks like the one I have would you mind if I stay here with you I think we both would be better off together than alone" MElody said she quick showed the girl her small dagger thing
"well if we're going to stick together we'd might as well learn each other names I'm Melody" Melody said sitting down

Tapioca
June 19th, 2005, 08:54 AM
I nodded. "Yeah. Good idea," I stuck out my hand, and smiled. "Im Tai! Nice to meet you."

digiX
June 19th, 2005, 10:03 AM
Melody shook Tai's hand and smiled she took out a flute from her back pocket and played a tune
"that is very nice song" the older girl said
"I am Mulan" she said as she listened Melody ndded and countiuned playing softly tho so not to attrached any attension

Tapioca
June 19th, 2005, 01:52 PM
I sat down, and looked around again. The guy who was praying, was leaving. "We are leaving for training tomorrow." Mulan continued. "Shouldnt you get ready?" I looked at her.

"Battle?" I asked. Mulan nodded. "You know... tomorrow?" I looked at all the other people. "Battle?" I repeated.

digiX
June 19th, 2005, 02:16 PM
the flute playing stopped abrutly.
"Battle?!" Melody said as she gulped
"dont you remember we are getting ready to fight the huns" Melody gulped again no knowing what the heck a 'Hun' was
"Oh yeah now I remember" Melody said Tai looked at her Melody read
"what are you talking about" from the look in her eyes she leaned over and whispered
"Play along from what I can assume this place is some sort of training facility and 'huns' are the enemy and we landed in the middle of it so I figure if we stay here we can get food,water and shelter and a little bit of exercise until we can think of something to get out of here" Melody said Tai nodded
"I figure that you two arent soilders so what are we going to do if they find you out you'll be excitcuted" Mulan said
"we'll we can think of something right" Melody said as she resumed playing her flute

Lu Fei 21
June 19th, 2005, 07:19 PM
Tyler woke up and was feeling like he just had a hang over, and he noticed that he was tied up to a pole in a tent, and Tyler peeked outside and saw three women talking to each other, and two of them where wearing weapons like his, not exactly, but it had some same qualites, but then the strange man asked Tyler his name, tyler just looked at him with a blank stare. Then he got hit with a piece of wood on his head, and was asked again, this time Tyler told them his name, and he started to tell them that he's not a spy and he came to the place out of thin air after his home was destroyed by a monster which he had to defeat, but then the two men interupted him and just kept beating him for no reason. (Hm maybe I will have to kill these fools for not showing mercy to me.) Tyler thought as he was taking his beatings, which were so loud that the whole camp could he each beating, but no matter how much it hurt, Tyler did not scream. (Maybe those three women could help me out of tis, but then again they probably wouldn't care for me.) Tyler thought looking at the women standing in front of the tent, still taking his beatings.

digiX
June 19th, 2005, 08:39 PM
"how Horrible" Melody said as she stood up she saw how that poor guy was being beaten she stood up.
"your not thinking of going down there are you they'll get you for sure" Mulan said
"well I cant just stand here while that man takes a unearned beating" she darted down the hill towards the man she used the skills that Symph had taght her to evade any attack that the pitiful soliders tried when she arrived at the tent where the man was she was immeditalley attacked by the men beating him
"here take this" she said she kicked each of them with her boot she sliced off the ropes of the boy and he fell over she caght him feeling kin of strange by that fact she carried im back towards her friends

Tapioca
June 20th, 2005, 06:32 AM
As I watched Melody come back, I saw something in the corner of my eye. I turned around, and saw a little black solidger. It pulled out a weapon, and jumped at me. I dodged it, and pulled out the key/sword thing, and it backed off a little. "Uh...Melody? You might wanna get over here..." I called.

digiX
June 20th, 2005, 07:27 AM
Melody saw the solider with Tai
"right" she ran up and tackeled the soilder to the ground carring the man on her back she saw another running in with a weapon but she parried it with her Key she noticed the boy also had a key she set him next to tai grabbed his key
"Back off before i decide to use these" Melody said she eyed incoming soilders but they backed offf at the sighn of two blades

Tapioca
June 20th, 2005, 07:33 AM
"Melody! Somethings wierd with these people!" I said. "Their eyes are like...yellow." I looked at the kid Melody layed down, and thought I recognized him from somewhere, but couldnt think of where. Hell be fine. I thought to myself, standing up, and attacking another black guy.

digiX
June 20th, 2005, 10:09 AM
"our right they look like the things that destroyed Rhapsody" she said her eyes blazed with furry as she slashed at the black creatures
"You stole my friends my home die you evil creatures" she said tears rolling down her face using the two key things to slice threw them like butter she looked at the boy he reminded her of Symph which made her even more angry after all of them were defeated she noticed that her key was reacting weirdly it was glowing slightly and was trying to escape her "she calmed down and so did the key
"strange it seems as if my anger scared it" she said she put on a smile as it started settling
"how intriguing"

Tapioca
June 20th, 2005, 10:26 AM
I looked at Melody's weapon, and noticed it was glowing. Woh...never seen something like that before... I thought. Suddenly, all the little people dissappeared, and it got real quiet.

Kay11190
June 21st, 2005, 07:01 AM
Kail now not wanting to go to training started to walk away from the camp. He heard some noise coming from outside of it and headed over there. As he got closer he saw a group of people who had the same kind of weapon as he did and another who was dressed like everyone else in the camp but you could tell she was a girl. "Excuse me but do any of you know where we are or even what these sword things are?" Kail asked holding up his own. "Because all I know is this place is one of the most akward places I have ever been to."

Tapioca
June 21st, 2005, 07:24 AM
I shrugged my shoulders. "I dunno." I said, taking mine out. "We met this girl, Mulan, and..." I looked mehind myself. "...Shes gone?" I turned around fully now, and looked around. "Whered she go?"

digiX
June 21st, 2005, 07:48 AM
"well she did say she had some training to do or something like that" Melody said as she lugged the by on her shoulders again as he was still unconices
"well I say we try to find a way out of here oh and as for these things I dont know" she said holding up her keyblade the mans key sheathed on her other side
"So why dont we get out of this joint"MElody said smiling as she started walking holding the man on her shoulders

Lu Fei 21
June 21st, 2005, 12:14 PM
Ooc: Ok just let me know when I'm ready to be conscious again ok. :D
Also one question, who is Symph, or will we find out later? It doesn't matter I was just curious.

digiX
June 21st, 2005, 12:24 PM
ooc: ypu can be conicess whenever you want and Symph is my best friend who is kinda of like Riku in a sense I will post a bio of him if y'all want

Kay11190
June 21st, 2005, 04:59 PM
"Hey if you all are looking for where they are training I can lead you there. Kail said walking behind the girl carryin the unconsience boy. I Kinda ran into the captain of th camp and got him a bit angry. It was kinda wierd though I saw no women there at all. Maybe you all should diguise yourselves just incase." Kail took out his keyblade and stared at it while walking. "OH I almost forgot my name is Kail, what about you guys?"

digiX
June 21st, 2005, 05:57 PM
"I'm Melody we want to get away from that place the guy I'm carrieing was beaten there i'm just waiting for him to wake up" Melody said
"I would shake your hand but I am a little preoccupied she said looking up to the man
"well welcome to our little group Kail" Melody said with a smile

Tapioca
June 22nd, 2005, 08:49 AM
occ: posting the bio would be helpful!

digiX
June 22nd, 2005, 09:07 AM
OOC: okie dokie

Name: Cid aka Symph
keyblade: dark keyblade (theone used by riku when he is posed by ansem)
looks: has short spikey black hair and ice blue eyes tan skin wears a black and white shirt and black pants with white shoes
personality: a very smart boy who would do anything for his friends but is corrupt by the powers of darkness
history: grew up with Melody on Musixa Island they are best friend when the Island was destroyed they were seperated and ____ found him and convinced him that Melody had forgotten him

who is the bad person here sinse this is anime based

Tapioca
June 22nd, 2005, 10:00 AM
um... I dunno. Anyone got any ideas?...I gotta make a disscussion thred for this...)

Lu Fei 21
June 22nd, 2005, 10:50 AM
"Ugh...... huh where am I, who's holding me?" Tyler asked waking up from his non-deservable beatings. "Whoa I feel like I got hit by a truck." Tyler said, trying to cheer himself up.

digiX
June 22nd, 2005, 10:56 AM
"Oh your awake." Melody said as she set the boy down
"its about time I'm about to pass out myself" she said
"I'm Melody I saved you from those guys who were beating you up, oh and here" she said as she handed him his key thing
" now you owe me I saved your life now if you excuse me I'm going to take a nap" she said as she swung herself into a nearby tree to rest

Tapioca
June 22nd, 2005, 11:25 AM
"Hey, Im Tai. Nice to meet you!" I held out my hand, for him to shake. Ive definetly seen this kid somewhere... I thought, smiling.

Lu Fei 21
June 22nd, 2005, 03:42 PM
"Oh hello my name is....." Tyler paused. (Should I trust these people?) Tyler thought to himself. "Well you all don't seem like bad people so, I will trust you my name is Tyler." "And thank you for saving me, I probably do owe you." Tyler chuckled. "Tai was it? Hm haven't I seen you somewhere before? Tyler asked. "Have any of you run into Heartle..... uhhh I mean nevermind that haha umm ya that was a mistake don't mind me." Tyler said without saying too much. (Hopefully they wont ask me about the Heartless.) thought Tyler.

digiX
June 22nd, 2005, 04:10 PM
Melody herad as tyler spoke
"What was that" Melody said Tyler started to look nervous
"yous started to say something then trailed off so what was it" Melody said starting to look angry.
"look here buster I saved you and if you know something about why we are here then anwser" she said begining to shout as he remained silent
"grr if you think the guards beat you bad you havent seen nothin yet so what was it you had to say!?" she said blaring

Lu Fei 21
June 22nd, 2005, 04:52 PM
Ic: ".......well if you want to know..... my father was a good man, until one day he disappeared with some men in black cloaks. (continued)
Ooc: (yes the same dudes that are gonna appear in KH2 as the black cloaked evil doers....anyway)
Bic: (continuing) Everything changed my home was attacked by these black creatures, and I ended up fighting this really big monster, which was my shadow before I fought it. Yes I know it seems crazy but that's what happened. Then I appeared in a room with my dad, those men in cloaks, and those black creatures. I was freaking out, and they told me to join them because I am one of the chosen kids who has a heart to open Kingdom Hearts, whatever that was, probably some door. I was running away and I heard my dad say "get them you worthless Heartless." and from then on I knew what those things were called. How did I escape? Well when I was running I found a door and ran through it, then I appeared in a room with a bright light. It was so bright in there that the Heartless couldn't come after me. Then a voice told me to use the Key to save all worlds and that is when the voice told me what are the bad men and my father are gonna do. My destiny is to stop the them from their wrong doings...and..to.........kill my...dad. And do it all with this trusty blade of mine. My brother Cloud should help me, but he is on a different world, I hope he is alright. So you guys are probably the other destined kids to save the world and to stop Kingdom Hearts frm opening, but the worlds doors.. I must close them before it's too late." Tyler finnished with barely any breath.

digiX
June 22nd, 2005, 05:03 PM
there was a stunned silence
"so that what this is all about welll then I guess it will be fun" Melody said trying to lightem the mood
well I guess we are both looking for some eh Tyler" she said
"you for your brother and me for my friend" she said "
"well this must a world so lets find that door!" she said jumping enthuiastcally

Lu Fei 21
June 22nd, 2005, 05:10 PM
"Hold your horses there, don't do anything without thinking first. It seems that this army is cautious but not our enemy, and our enemy is ofcourse the Heartless. We must stick together and destroy the boss of the Heartless. I'm sure it is here to capture the door of this world. Now what do you say we should do Melody?" asked Tyler with caution as if something will attack any minute.

digiX
June 22nd, 2005, 05:20 PM
"well the most logical thing would be to find out what direction the heartless are coming from and thats where the boss would be unless the heartless go to the door in that case we follow them to it" Melody said pondering
"but thats what I think would be the right thing unless anyone else has an idea

Lu Fei 21
June 22nd, 2005, 05:38 PM
"I'm not good at making dicissions, as you can tell, *cough*, so I go with whatever anysays, most of the time if I think it's a good one. But Melody yours seems good because I don't think we should be caught up in the affairs of the army. Unless, some of you think we should help the army?" Tyler said confused as ever because he doesn't know what to do.

digiX
June 22nd, 2005, 05:42 PM
"nah lets not get messed up in something that we can avoid lets just get this one locked and move on faster I can get to Symph better off I'll be" Melody said
Tai do you wanna help the army?

Lu Fei 21
June 22nd, 2005, 05:51 PM
"Well whatever it is lets make a decsion fast or else either the army or enemy will attack us so eiether way we are screwed." Tyler said quickly.

Tapioca
June 23rd, 2005, 06:07 AM
I looked at Tyler. "But the heartless we just faught barely were a challenge!" I said. "Do you mean theres gonna be even harder ones ?" I thought for a moment. "Well, even if there is better ones than that, Im not gonna give up! Im in!"

Lu Fei 21
July 6th, 2005, 02:11 PM
"Hm, *chuckle* *moves hand through hair* well that's the spirit....."Tyler said looking a bit like it was his fault that the heartless are attacking the worlds. (I must not let them die or else then I will be responsible for more than the heartless coming to the worlds). Tyler thought to himself.

Tapioca
July 6th, 2005, 06:33 PM
"Ok, so where do we go first?" I asked, shoving my keyblade through my belt.

digiX
July 6th, 2005, 06:39 PM
"were any of you even listening to me" Melody said stamping her foot
"the logical thing to do is to follow the trail of heartless if the case is that the heartless are attracheted to the keyhole but if the heartless start from the keyhole then we go the opposite way they do" Melody said
"Tyler seems to know lots about the heartless so he should know which way the heartless go away or towards the keyhole

Tapioca
July 6th, 2005, 06:43 PM
"Wow... ok then, but can you tell me how we make a portal of pure darkness, and pinpoint it to go exactly where they are headed?" I said sarcasticly. "I say we go to an important place. Maybe thats where the keyhole wil be."

Lu Fei 21
July 7th, 2005, 04:30 PM
"First can someone give me back my keyblade. Second we must go where no one would think it would be. That is the hard thing, to find the keyblade. It can be anything, a book, a door, a store, a tree. Anything, I say we follow the heartless and also go where no one would think it could be, but we musn't seperate......" Tyler said worried and knowing that something bad might happen.

digiX
July 7th, 2005, 04:51 PM
"oh sorry I forgot here" Melody handed Tyler his key they approached a crossroads
"well I'll see you guys later" MElody said as each of them went a differt direction after a few minutes Melody double back and headed in the same direction as Tyler he hiding something and I'm going to find out what she ran down the path and caght up with tyler
"Hi!" she shouted

Lu Fei 21
July 9th, 2005, 08:08 PM
"Oh hello Melody, what are you doing?" Tyler asked holding it inside that she is gonna regret following him.

digiX
July 9th, 2005, 08:26 PM
"your hiding something and so I followed you to find out what it is so either tell me or you can live with me being here and I know you dont want me here dont try to hide it its written all over your face so just spill iti k cause I'm staying right here wheather you like it or not and there's nothing you can do to stop me" Isaid as we contiuned walking

Lu Fei 21
August 4th, 2005, 04:15 PM
Ooc: Woooo, sorry I guess I should have payed attention. :(
Bic: "Ha.....ok then you will be following me while we head into danger, and I'm not talking so you can stick with my stubbornness whether you like it or not." Tyler said kind of in a mocking type of way knowing she can't make him spill the beans, but he still was worried that she is being stubborn to go with him into danger that he senses is growing with each step that they take.

digiX
August 4th, 2005, 04:34 PM
"well fine dont talk I dont care I wont leave till you do" she said huging him playfully "besides I dont like being alone" she said she smiled as they walked aloong the path "soo tell me about yourself where are you from" she asked

Lu Fei 21
August 6th, 2005, 01:22 PM
"Umm what about the rest of them? They are going the opposite...oh well I guess it's safer that way." Tyler said happy that some people go the safe way. "Well I was a kid...who...had..a....life yeah that's it yup and I'm from...well I'm from a place." Tyler said trying not to remember the past. "So what was your life like and where are you from?" Tyler asked quickly changing the subject.

Tapioca
August 6th, 2005, 05:57 PM
I looked at Melody, and Tyler, then turned my attention to the sky. How can such a peaceful place turn out to be so dangerous...? I thought. Hmm...well, Tyler knows nore about this stuff than us, so I'd better stick with them. I looked at Melody and Tyler once more, and began walking over to them.

Avian032794
April 21st, 2006, 05:02 PM
Name: Dillon
keyblade: Star Seeker
looks: Shaggy dark brown hair, Converse shoes, Avirex shorts, tye-dye orange t-shirt, hazel eyes, sorta husky.
personality: silent, smart, wise, thinks-B4-he-jumps.

Jaybob
April 23rd, 2006, 03:38 AM
Name: Shylocke Viron
keyblade: Lion Heart
looks:http://www.ucg.org/bsc/04/christiansuffer.htm
personality: Shylocke is a very hyper guy. He likes to eat chocolate and drink soda. He is kind to his friends and loves to hang out with them.

poke_spriter
April 23rd, 2006, 04:21 AM
Name: Dart Kami
Keyblade: Oblivion
Looks: He Wears a Black and red robe that covers his face. noone knows what he really looks like
Personality: Dart doesn't let people get to close to him. He is a lone wolf.He is still searching for someone or something.

Zone
April 23rd, 2006, 05:13 AM
Name: Dillon
keyblade: Star Seeker
looks: Shaggy dark brown hair, Converse shoes, Avirex shorts, tye-dye orange t-shirt, hazel eyes, sorta husky.
personality: silent, smart, wise, thinks-B4-he-jumps.

You just bumped a thread from last year. If you want to join a Kingdom Hearts RP that isn't too old to continue posting in and hasn't already started, join mine.

parallelzero
April 23rd, 2006, 07:24 AM
Though I don't approve of the advertising, Zone is right, XD

(-Closed-)