PDA

View Full Version : My Flannery/Asuna fan-art

Azuregore
June 10th, 2005, 12:43 PM
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b195/Azuregore/tank-topflannery.jpg

I whipped this up at 2+ hours...it's smudgy because I erased her torso a lot, trying to get it just right. That includes the hips. :D

Anyways, tell me if there's something wrong with the art, okay? I'll be expecting a lot, but nonetheless... :P

gilbertman
June 10th, 2005, 12:46 PM

I whipped this up at 2+ hours...it's smudgy because I erased her torso a lot, trying to get it just right. That includes the hips. :D

Anyways, tell me if there's something wrong with the art, okay? I'll be expecting a lot, but nonetheless... :P

looks pretty dang good, i cant see much wrong with it, well i never can when it comes to hand drawings, cuz hand drawings are really impressive, the only problem i can see is perhaps her arm seems to short other then that i love it flannery is very sexy

Azuregore
June 10th, 2005, 01:08 PM
*looks closely at picture* I didn't see that part before...thanks for posting and commenting!

Spectrum
June 10th, 2005, 01:11 PM

OH EM EFF GEE x100.

I'm luffin' this. <333 Uh... yeah. Apart from the arm thingy, flawless. And **** sexy.

Azuregore
June 10th, 2005, 01:15 PM
Thanks for the...expressional comment! XD

Forest Grovyle
June 10th, 2005, 01:18 PM
Very nice work! ^_^ I like the upper body, it looks very well-drawn! :D Yeah, the arm is a little short, but that's easy to fix. ;) You definitely have talent! :D Keep it up, Azuregore! *hugs!*

--FG :)

gilbertman
June 10th, 2005, 01:18 PM
*looks closely at picture* I didn't see that part before...thanks for posting and commenting!

hey no prob, body proportions can be tough so i can sympathis but it is dang sexy though

Azuregore
June 10th, 2005, 01:23 PM
Very nice work! ^_^ I like the upper body, it looks very well-drawn! :D Yeah, the arm is a little short, but that's easy to fix. ;) You definitely have talent! :D Keep it up, Azuregore! *hugs!*

--FG :)

Wow! A well-known person commenting on my work?! I feel honored! *bows* Thank you very much!

I agree with you on that point, gilbertman. I did have a hard time deciding which kind of clothing would be perfect for her. XD

Cybex Mewtwo
June 10th, 2005, 05:35 PM
Rock on! I think Flannery is cool, and you took her to the next level!

Psychotic_Demon
June 10th, 2005, 06:44 PM
This looks awesome. There nothing else to say about it. The arm is a little short, but you did a great job on the hair and head and everything else!!

Azuregore
June 10th, 2005, 09:15 PM
Wow! Thank you again for the supportive comments, guys! These really motivate me!! :D

Tell you what, I'll take opinions on what kind of clothing Flannery should wear the next time I draw her (which is now XD), okay?

Catch ya later!

Yameneko549
June 10th, 2005, 09:18 PM
First one looks great. The glossy hair is a great touch.

As for the second one, how about a swimsuit? I'm betting she goes into the hot springs sometimes, so she's got to have a bathing suit.

Azuregore
June 11th, 2005, 07:47 AM
Flannery wearing a swimsuit? That's kinda heard...I know it's very appealing, but it's gonna be hard. Why? ...because I've already done it!! XDD

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b195/Azuregore/hotspringsflannery.jpg

I myself enjoyed doing this piece, as it's, again, VERY appealing and thought-provoking. :D But I'll admit one thing: the legs are horrid; I've spent too much time working on those until I just gave up in the end... :confused:

But anyways, tell me if there's anything wrong with the art, oaky?

Oh, and I finished this in 1 and 1/2 hours. :P

EDIT: Maybe I should've drew the breasts smaller... :\

Allstories
June 11th, 2005, 07:56 AM
Her head and her breasts are too big.

Lucky for you, this can all be forgiven.

Azuregore
June 11th, 2005, 08:20 AM
Erm...well, that's a big mistake, I know. I'll keep that in mind next time. Should I make the breasts smaller, in your opinion?

Thank you for commenting, anyways!

Yameneko549
June 11th, 2005, 08:21 AM
XD Yeah, you are VERY forgiven. You get a trophy full of cookies.

*Hands Azuregore the trophy*

Azuregore
June 11th, 2005, 08:22 AM
COOKIES! *eats them all in one mouthful*

Erm...anyway, thank you for commenting! Should I make the breasts smaller, Yameneko? XD

Yameneko549
June 11th, 2005, 08:31 AM
If you do I'll run you down in my Warthog jeep. O_O;

Azuregore
June 11th, 2005, 09:45 AM
Meh, I'll run you down with a Ghost! :P

Erm..anyways, I'm deciding what to draw on the next one rigth now... :bandit:

Forest Grovyle
June 11th, 2005, 10:02 AM
Hmmm...yeah, I agree with what the others have said ^_^ I think the legs are a little small for her upper body, too...in that kneeling position they should look a bit larger as they are coming out toward the "camera". :)
But it's a good pic! I like the way you've drawn her hair! :D Keep it up! ;)

--FG

Kura
June 11th, 2005, 05:50 PM
beautiful art :3
the second one is just perfect!
and i really like how it came out!! <3
the first one is awesome too @@.. but people have been pointing out the arm thing..
i'd have to agree with them, though it isnt a very big flaw, just a simple mistake.
Also, in the first one, the leg on the left looks a bit stiff..
i think it has to either be curved very very slightly inward, or just thickened a bit near the groin.
i'd suggest tracing over the picture, and experimenting with the leg on the new sheet of paper, because you wouldnt want to ruin the original just in case you mess up and cant get it the way it was before
(happens to me alot ><)
anyways, very beautiful work :3
i love it alot!!
and i hope you keep it up <3 <3
~kura

oh and btw, FG was saying that the legs look too small in the kneeling position, but i think they're fine since you seemed to be going for a certain camera view so they're supposed to be like that cause they're farther away from the viewer
X33 *giggles* so neh.. i wouldnt do anything to the second picture at all

:3 it's perfect <3

Cybex Mewtwo
June 11th, 2005, 06:10 PM
YEAH BABY!!! This makes her SO MUCH COOLER!!! But then again she is a little too...'blessed'...don't you think?

Azuregore
June 11th, 2005, 07:12 PM
Thank you for the critiques Kura, Cybex Mewtwo, and Forest Grovyle!! :D

Like what Kura said, I WAS going to go for a 3/4th camera view from a bit on the upper-right corner...but I changed it due to the legs. :P

And yeah, Cybex Mewtwo, that was a mistake on my part. Sorry. :bandit:

Cybex Mewtwo
June 12th, 2005, 11:10 AM
I'm just saying! It doesn't matter how 'endowed' she is! (unless you're that woman on 'Maury' with 45 MMM sized ones...those were THE ultimate scare tactic...)

absol attacker
June 14th, 2005, 11:05 AM
her breasts are too big.
.......that's a problem?

awesome pics, i'm surprised at how little pics like that there are.

Azuregore
June 25th, 2005, 07:34 PM
Uh...well, I've done my latest Asuan artwork; it's just that it contains shoujo-ai (Asuna x Azami relationship, for those of you who are curious =/), so if any of you wants to see it, send a PM to me...XDD

Iron Mankey
June 25th, 2005, 08:45 PM
First one: Like many have said before, the arms are too short.
Second one: Her top's gonna give way any second now...seriously, it is carrying quite a load...

'sides a few proportion flaws, your Flannerys are as hot as her element. Keep it up!

Azuregore
June 26th, 2005, 05:56 AM
AGAIN, I want to remind you people: if any of you want to see the Asuna x Azami fanart, be sure to PM me, 'mkay? XDD

And onwards...to this quick 10-minute-consumed Asuna fan-art. Drew it using this program on the same website. Efficient program, if you ask me. XDD

http://artpad.art.com/?iip2eevcfzw

Yameneko549
June 26th, 2005, 07:50 AM
I don't like artpad, but it's a nice pic, I give it that! Might have wanted to clean it up a bit, but there's nothing really wrong with it that I can see. Amazing job, as usual.