PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Trivia

Bashaamo
June 11th, 2005, 05:01 AM
I do not give out rep here, so don't ask. Ermm... can someone tell me how to give out rep anyway? oh, well. and can someone tell me what you give to the person who wins? anyway. Name ALL the legendary Pokemon that can be found in Hoenn. And I mean, both Ruby and Sapphire.

~Mewtwo_Rules~
June 11th, 2005, 05:08 AM
Okay, 1, go to the scale thingamabob at the bottom of the post and click on it. A box comes up saying if you want to give good or bad rep and why. (the why is optional)
2. You could give out points, or like a mini sprite, if you make them.

My answer, Regirock Regice Registeel, Latias Latios, Groudon Kyogre, Rayquaza Jirachi Deoxys(? I sthis in R/S)

I wouldn't exactly say the Bagon chain or the Beldum chain are legends, they're easy to get.

Bashaamo
June 11th, 2005, 05:15 AM
Okay thanks. You recieved 15 points for the answer and the reply of my question although I know it's not really a part of the game...
And I said in Ruby and Sapphire.... -_- Sorry. Next question. How do you get past the dumb old man in Sootopolis City to get to the cave of origin? (I'm thinking to change this into a Pokemon GAME trivia) this is worth.. um, 5 points.

Jirachi3
June 11th, 2005, 11:22 AM
in R/S you have to have beaten magma/aqua in seafloor cavern and then go to sootopolis and steven will lead you past him. in emerald you have to beat magma(in the spacecenter and aqua in the seafloor cavern )and then go to sootopolis and watch the cutscene then surf to steven and then go in and find wallace

Bashaamo
June 11th, 2005, 03:51 PM
wow... you're good at explaining things.
~Mewtwo Rules~:15
Jirachi3:5
Next question:
How do you get to Mirage Island in R/S/E?

Jirachi3
June 11th, 2005, 07:40 PM
you have to catch a certain pokemon(dif for every cart)and if you catch it on the right day(also dif for each cart)and talk to the old guy in the fa right bottom corner of pacifidlog ad if he says he sees it surf to the right until you see it(only wynaut and a rare berry are obtainable there).

EDIT: you didn't say how much it was worth ;)

Bashaamo
June 12th, 2005, 06:38 AM
Heh. I know. That was worth 10 points since not a lot of people know what you need to get Mirage Island to appear.
Jirachi3:15

Next question is worth 5 points. Munchlax appears in which games and movies?

Jirachi3
June 12th, 2005, 06:39 AM
movie#7 destiny deoxys and movie#8 rukario:and the wave guiding hero

and in diamond pearl and emerald

Bashaamo
June 12th, 2005, 08:05 PM
Are you sure it's in emerald? and Diamond and Pearl didn't even come out yet. you missed one. You can race Munchlax in Pokemon Dash. I'll give you 4 points, since you didn't mention pokemon dash...
Jirachi3:19
Next question:
Where do you find the pokeblock case in R/S? This is worth 5 points.

Jirachi3
June 13th, 2005, 07:02 PM
in the contest house in lilycove

EDIT:I have pokemon dash.(how did I not remember it was in there) and I'm pretty sure it's in emerald.(or so I hear)

Bashaamo
June 14th, 2005, 08:09 AM
O_o Close. R/S. Not emerald.
EDIT:I found out Munchlax is not in Pokemon Emerald, because it's a FOURTH generation pokemon, like Usohachi, rukario and so on... so you're right about it appearing in Diamond/Pearl.

EDIT AGAIN:Sorry, I didn't add the next question. Name all the Gym leaders in Hoenn in order.(1st gym leader, 2nd gym leader and so on.)

Jirachi3
June 14th, 2005, 08:41 AM
roxanne,Brawly,Wattson,Flannery,Norman,winona,tate&liza,wallace(Juan)

Bashaamo
June 14th, 2005, 08:59 AM
Yeah. That's right. That was worth 5 points, since it was pretty easy.
Jirachi3:24
You know, Jirachi3? You're basically the only person posting in my thread and answering the questions... *sigh* Why doesn't anyone here post in my threads? Next question. What do you do in R/S/E to get past the Team Aqua/Magma blocking the way to Mauville city?(not the cycling road, the route where there are electrike, minun, plusle and gulpin...oddish, too)Worth 10 points.

Jirachi3
June 14th, 2005, 10:00 AM
you have to talk to the dude in the shipyard then go to the museum and go to the upper level and fight two people and give the goods to cp. stern

Bashaamo
June 14th, 2005, 10:48 AM
Yeah. That's right. Hey, what should I give out to you for winning although you're the only person answering my questions?

Jirachi3
June 14th, 2005, 01:08 PM
I dont know.......how about you give me rep or someting?

Bashaamo
June 14th, 2005, 01:16 PM
Hey, I think I did already, but I don't really know. It says "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Jirachi3 again."

Hamster
June 14th, 2005, 03:05 PM
you have to give reputation to x people before you can give it to the same person

Jirachi3
June 14th, 2005, 08:20 PM
thats ok but back to the topic.......

what is the next question?

Bashaamo
June 15th, 2005, 08:54 AM
err... Is there really a way without cheating or trading to get Deoxys in R/S?
Worth 15 points because there are rumors..... =_= *narrows eyes*

alakazamisbest
June 15th, 2005, 03:20 PM
Can i join your game blaziken?

Bashaamo
June 15th, 2005, 04:20 PM
Sure. I was waiting for another person to join.

Jirachi3
June 16th, 2005, 09:05 AM
the answer is yes but only in FR/LG/E and by using the mystic/aurora ticket to get to island 9(birth island)

Bashaamo
June 16th, 2005, 12:49 PM
Ya know I'm asking if you can catch it in R/S, don't ya? -_-
Fine, you get the 15 points.
Jirachi3:39
alakazamisbest:0
Next question. List the pokemon that can only be found in Ruby version, and make another list of the pokemon that can only be found in Sapphire version.

GymLeaderLance99
June 18th, 2005, 07:27 PM
My pleasure.
RUBY
Latios
Groudon
Mawile
Seedot-Evolutions Included
Solrock
Zangoose

SAPPHIRE
Latias
Kyogre
Sableye
Lotad- Evolutions included
Lunatone
Seviper

Bashaamo
June 18th, 2005, 07:35 PM
Hmm... *thinks and looks at lists carefully again*
10 points goes to GymLeaderLance99.
Which makes it:
GymLeaderLance99:10
Next question. Tell the true story of how Rayquaza got involved in Kyogre and Groudon's Battle and also how Groudon & Kyogre even started the battle. Worth 30 points. (JACKPOT!)

GymLeaderLance99
June 18th, 2005, 08:11 PM
Hmm... Something about the Land Pokemon and Sea Pokemon clashing, and Groudon & Kyogre leading their respective elements. Then Rayquaza is disturbed by this, probably because it affected the ozone layer (who knows?), and steps in to send G & K to sleep, and the Land and Sea Pokemon get along again. Just a guess...

Bashaamo
June 18th, 2005, 08:25 PM
Close. Rayquaza looks at Kyogre and Groudon because he was disturbed (like you said), then uses an attack that I forgot between the two of them that causes them to faint, then get along again. I think the real story said that. You get 3/4 out of the jackpot. Which is around... hmm... *thinks* 24 points.
GymLeader:ance99:34
Next question! List the new stuff in Pokemon Emerald. Worth 10 points.

alakazamisbest
June 18th, 2005, 08:27 PM
The two pokemon of elements Kyogre and Groudon were fueding and Rayqueza was awakened due to the weather changes and stoped them so the weather could be restored to its normal state.

Bashaamo
June 18th, 2005, 08:29 PM
Well... You get half of it, alakazamisbest.
GymLeaderLance99:34
alakazamisbest:15

alakazamisbest
June 18th, 2005, 08:32 PM
Safari park you can get some of the pokemon from pokemon crystal gold and silver.The Battle dome,Battle Pike,Battle Arena,Battle Palace,BattlePymarid.And Scott the guy who introduced u to all this. The leader of sootoplis juan.The champpion Wallace thats all i think

Bashaamo
June 18th, 2005, 08:36 PM
Gimme some more stuff! that was incomplete. Come on! Safari ZONE you mean, and it's also in ruby and sapphire version.

GymLeaderLance99
June 18th, 2005, 08:44 PM
1. In the Safari Zone, you can catch the "Altering Cave" pokmon found nowhere else.

2. Trainer Tower, Altering Cave, Birth Island, and Navel Rock have been retained from
FR/LG

3. You can catch Rayquaza before beating the Elite 4, and Groudon and Kyogre after.

4. Faraway Island is here to allow you a legitimate Mew.

5. Battle Frontier, with 7 different styles of tournaments.

6. One-Shot Sudowoodo at the Battle Frontier

7. After battling Sudowoodo, you can go down to Artisan Cave and catch Smeargle.

8. In Mirage Tower, you get a fossil. The other fossil will be found in the Desert
Underpass, where you can find Ditto, Whismur, and Loudred.

9. All contests are held in Lilycove, while Battle Tents are in Slateport, Verdanturf,
and Fallarbor.

10. You fight both Team Aqua and Magma, and Magma at the Space Center.

11. After finishing the Hoenn Dex, you get a choice of Johto Starters.

12. New style of double-battles.

That's about it. I'm being rushed so I can't list everything else...

Bashaamo
June 19th, 2005, 12:33 PM
You listed just about everything. That gives you 10 points. You're now leading the way!
GymLeaderLance99:44
alakazamisbest:15
Next question. Say the english name of Usohachi, name the pokemon games that are being made, and the story of Latios and Latias. BONUS!: 50 POINTS

alakazamisbest
June 19th, 2005, 04:33 PM
i dunno dat one so i'll pass on dat

Bashaamo
June 19th, 2005, 04:37 PM
okay. no problem. hint: the english name of usohachi is in www.pokemon.com.
hint#2:The story of Latios & Latias can be found in www.serebii.net in the Pokemon Heroes movie section.

alakazamisbest
June 19th, 2005, 05:10 PM
Ok I Think I Know The Story About Latios And Latias. One Of Them Captured And The Other One Is Tryin To Free Him But They Couldn't.i Guess They Are People Ithink I Dunno I Might Notbe Right I Couldnot Find The Chinese To English Name

Bashaamo
June 19th, 2005, 06:36 PM
Yes. You explained the new story. If you explain the old story, you will get 50 more bonus points. You receive 17 points for answering 1 question.
alakazamisbest:32
~mewtwo rules~ is not even playing so i'll just erase him from the score thingy.

alakazamisbest
June 20th, 2005, 08:23 AM
a long time ago while Alto Marre was still a little town, an old couple were walking along the shore when they came along to find two childeren unconcious on the shore.they took em' home and gotem' healthy again.The kids had no parents.A while later, a dark cloud came about over Alto Mare and rained.Whatever it hit,it changed that part into itself.one of these shards was about to hit the old people when they where outside with the kids.Before it hit the old people,the kids glew, and later the shard was destroyed,as well as all thhe other the raining down on Alto Mare.
The 2 kids floated upwards and revealed themselves to be infinite pkmn, Latios and Latias.they summoned more pkmn likie dem, one of em'was carring a blue orb.Their power along with the orbs shown upon thedark cloud, explodeing it. and as a token to the people of Alto Mare for the two "children", hey personally gave the orb to the couple.After a few minutes of peace, the same 2 Latios and Latias back to them.
IF YOU NEED MORE TELL ME it might be wrong

Bashaamo
June 24th, 2005, 03:34 PM
33 points for you!
Alakazamisbest:65
Next question. How do you get past the 'invisible' thing to get to the 6th Gym in Fortree City? Worth 15 points.

alakazamisbest
June 28th, 2005, 08:39 PM
you get the devon-scope from steven the un-seeable pokemon is Kecleon

brotlov
July 1st, 2005, 10:49 PM
And steven is on the bridge past the Lady Parsol and Bird Keeper you talk to him and you battle a Kecleon and he gives you the DEVON SCOPE and you go back to the GYM and use the DEVON SCOPE and it runs away and now you can go into the GYM.

Bashaamo
August 5th, 2005, 02:31 PM
alakazamisbest, you get 10 points for being a bit incomplete, brotlov you get 15. Man, this thread is REALLY old... >_>
Alakazamisbest:75
brotlov:15
Next question. Which pokemon can you only get in the Battle Frontier at Pokemon Emerald? This is worth 20 points.

alakazamisbest
August 5th, 2005, 07:47 PM
You can find Sudowoodo south of the old lady that says there is a wierd tree over there then once you get past sudowoodo by sprinkling it with the wailmer pail.You can catch a Smeargle which is found in the altering Cave so there is 2 pokemon that can be found in the Battle Frontier.

Bashaamo
August 6th, 2005, 07:16 PM
Yep,
Alakazamisbest:95
Tell me what the Braille says in the 'Secret Chamber' (Where you open the doors to the Tombs of the three Regis) Worth 50 points.

Smarties-chan
August 7th, 2005, 11:48 PM
One of them says First comes relicanth last come wailord and the other one says In this cave we have lived. We owe all to the pokemon. But, we sealed the pokemon away we feared it. Those with courage those with hope. Open a door. An eternal pokemon awaits.

Forci Stikane
August 8th, 2005, 05:06 PM
1. In the Safari Zone, you can catch the "Altering Cave" pokmon found nowhere else.

2. Trainer Tower, Altering Cave, Birth Island, and Navel Rock have been retained from
FR/LG

3. You can catch Rayquaza before beating the Elite 4, and Groudon and Kyogre after.

4. Faraway Island is here to allow you a legitimate Mew.

5. Battle Frontier, with 7 different styles of tournaments.

6. One-Shot Sudowoodo at the Battle Frontier

7. After battling Sudowoodo, you can go down to Artisan Cave and catch Smeargle.

8. In Mirage Tower, you get a fossil. The other fossil will be found in the Desert
Underpass, where you can find Ditto, Whismur, and Loudred.

9. All contests are held in Lilycove, while Battle Tents are in Slateport, Verdanturf,
and Fallarbor.

10. You fight both Team Aqua and Magma, and Magma at the Space Center.

11. After finishing the Hoenn Dex, you get a choice of Johto Starters.

12. New style of double-battles.

That's about it. I'm being rushed so I can't list everything else...

How do you get to Faraway Island and the places in #2?

Bashaamo
August 9th, 2005, 07:06 PM
ya got 'em right.
Alakazamisbest:95
smarty_arty:50
Ichapokemr,
Trainer tower: Ummm, I think it's on Seven Island.... =_=
Birth Island: Get an Aurora ticket from the New York... Nintendo.... thingy.... >_>
Navel Rock: I dunno... Wait, you do the same thing as birth island but you get the mystic ticket.
Faraway Island: I THINK you have to go to the New York... Nintendo.... thingy.... again... wait, *looks in serebii for information* to get the old sea chart, then you can go there and find Mew.

Smarties-chan
August 9th, 2005, 11:12 PM
Okay what's the next question?

Claire
August 10th, 2005, 12:36 AM
Please do not revive threads over a month old -create a new version if you'd like to
*locks*