PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon League RP

Samantha
June 12th, 2005, 04:14 AM
Storyline: So you've made it this far. You've either just entered Victory Road, or you're in the Pokemon League building. There is a pokemon center, and a poke'mart. Two boys standing by two big doors will check to see if you have all eight badges. It is not too late. You can turn back, though you've come all this way to challange Steven and the Elite Four. With your pokemon, will you make it through, and become the new Champion, or, are you just here to watch your friend? Its your choice.

You may either came to the Pokemon League to watch a friend battle or battle the Elite Four yourself.
This is in Hoenn.

If you came to challenge the Elite Four, not be in it, you may, without being on this list. This is a list of characcters we need before we can begin:

Steven (Champion)
Sidney (Elite One, Dark,) (TAKEN)
Phoebe (Elite Two, ghost types)
Glacia (Elite Three, Ice Types)TAKEN- I will be Glacia
Drake (Elite Four, Dragon types)

You can be anyone on this list that is not taken. Make a listing about who your playing. It should look like this. (I'm using mine as an example)

Name: Glacia
Pokemon: Glalie, Sealeo, Sealeo, Glalie, Walrein
Personality: (Optional) ?
Appearance: (Look at my avatar) Violet dress, with a lavender shirt beneathe. Short, yellow hair, and, sandals.

LegendaryPokemonTamer
June 12th, 2005, 07:10 AM
I'll join!!!!

Name: Renee
Age?:17
Pokemon: Kyogre,Groudon,Rayquaza,Regice,Swampert,Kingdra
Personality:?
Apperance: Wears a purple belted halter, a purple mini skort (half skirt and half short), dark purple hair(girl in my siggy),purple/brown eyes, and purple boots

I'm going to be here to watch.Anyone

Samantha
June 13th, 2005, 03:57 PM
Great, Renee! Your in! I can't wait! Only problem is, we need a trainer and at least Elite One now, before we can begin. I wish you luck.

Kay11190
June 14th, 2005, 09:40 AM
Name: Kail
Pokemon: Blazaken, Gardevior, Umbreon, Jolteon, Salamance, Lugia
Personality: Kind and caring Kail is always reday for a challenge. Whne in a battle he can become almost completly in sinc with his pokekemon. Otherwise he is a great friend and loves to have fun
Appearance: Kail short blue har, blue eyes and stands about 5'7. He wears blue jeans and a black t-shirt. He also wr a red wrist band given to him by his friend after thier battle in the Kanto league.

Samantha
June 14th, 2005, 04:32 PM
Alright, here to challenge, Kail? Now we just need Sydney...

Please~ The next person to join, please, can you play Sidney? He is VERY important, because he is the first elite!

Please help us!

Join as Sydney!

femandawg
June 14th, 2005, 06:39 PM
i can be a Sidney but how about a revised version just with different dark pokemon plz?

lex
June 16th, 2005, 07:29 PM
Ill join!!

Name: Payne (Sidney)
Pokemon: Umbreon, Tyranitar, Sneasel, murkrow,
Personality: mysterious, timid, out cast person who is ready to take on any challenge.
Appearance:6'5 long black coat embroided instiches. hood overhead concealing his appearence. Only a even thick shadow can be seen over his face.

gothsinn23
June 17th, 2005, 10:33 AM
Name: Ravana
Pokemon: Houndoom, Tyranitar, Blaziken, Arcanine, Charizard, Absol
Personality: (Optional) She loves training and battling. And she will win at any cost, with the exception of hurting her pokemon, whom she loves dearly.
Appearance: http://www.gothic-iowegian.com/images/goth1.jpg

MistMermaid
June 17th, 2005, 11:51 AM
Storyline: So you've made it this far. You've either just entered Victory Road, or you're in the Pokemon League building. There is a pokemon center, and a poke'mart. Two boys standing by two big doors will check to see if you have all eight badges. It is not too late. You can turn back, though you've come all this way to challange Steven and the Elite Four. With your pokemon, will you make it through, and become the new Champion, or, are you just here to watch your friend? Its your choice.

You may either came to the Pokemon League to watch a friend battle or battle the Elite Four yourself.
This is in Hoenn.

If you came to challenge the Elite Four, not be in it, you may, without being on this list. This is a list of characcters we need before we can begin:

Steven (Champion)
Sidney (Elite One, Dark,) (URGENT- WE NEED HIM)

You can be anyone on this list that is not taken. Make a listing about who your playing. It should look like this. (I'm using mine as an example)

Appearance: (Look at my avatar) Violet dress, with a lavender shirt beneathe. Short, yellow hair, and, sandals.
NAME:MIST
POKEMON:BLASTOISE,STARMIE,CLOYSTER,LAPRAS,ARTICUNO,GOLDUCK AND GOLDEEN.
PERSONALITY:SPOILED,FASHIONABLE,A WINNER,TOUGH(HARDELY SHOWS),MALL RAT CARE A LOT FOR WATER POKEMON IS ALSO A GYM-LEADER.
APPREANCE:GLITTERLY DARK PINK LONG DRESS,WHITE LONG GLOVES,BIG PINK HAT

MistMermaid
June 17th, 2005, 11:53 AM

This is in Hoenn.

Steven (Champion)
Sidney (Elite One, Dark,) (URGENT- WE NEED HIM)

NAME:MIST
POKEMON:BLASTOISE,STARMIE,CLOYSTER,LAPRAS,ARTICUNO,GOLDUCK AND GOLDEEN.
PERSONALITY:SPOILED,FASHIONABLE,A WINNER,TOUGH(HARDELY SHOWS),MALL RAT CARE A LOT FOR WATER POKEMON IS ALSO A GYM-LEADER.
APPREANCE:GLITTERLY DARK PINK LONG DRESS,WHITE LONG GLOVES,BIG PINK HAT,WHITE BOOTS IS REALLY VERY TOUGH AND KICKS OPPENENT BUTT

Super Torchic
June 17th, 2005, 12:02 PM
Name: Safire Elizibeth wolf (nickname Sapphy)
Pokemon:Lanturn, Blaziken,Shiny Altaria, Breloom,Shiny Blissey, and Latias(if possible if not I'll have Espeon)
Personality: Nice, Optimistic, Stubborn, Fast temper, very bad at matching colors
Appearance:here's a picture:P

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v231/mimiali/Me.bmp

MistMermaid
June 17th, 2005, 09:46 PM
HEY Samathera i might be a girl but if u wont allow me to play mist i would try to play sidney but pease please i would love to play mist but if not i would love to play sidney and i know he is a boy
*Mist*

Samantha
June 18th, 2005, 02:13 AM
Wow! I have never had so many people! Let me see here...

Femandawn- Sidney (cause you asked first, and yes, now make the profile)
Gothsinn- Ravanna
Mistmermaid- Mist
Super Torchic- Safire
Lex, you can be Drake. Thats the other male in the League.
Lets begin.

It was a dark, stormy night outside Victory Road, where trainers were entering. Some held lanterns and pokemon with flash, struggling through the darkness. And most were safely in the Pokemon League building. There was a pokemon center, and a Poke'mart. There was also a double door guarded by two boys who checked trainer's badgs. "Hello", Glacia said excitedly. "Did you hear the news!" she asked, eyes twinkling. There was a certain Zubat that lived in the Victory Road. It spied on every part of it. The Zubat had seen a couple of trainers out there. It flew into the League, landed on the shopowner of the Pokemart, and blurted out what it saw. "Zu Zu." The Pokemart owner was its trainer. "Yes, yes I hear", the cheery young man said. "Customers!". Glacia laughed, "No, silly! Trainers! They can buy things from you like potions, but they'll also put up a good match. Besides, selling 'em potions means your on their side." The Mart owner looked troubled about that comment, and said, "Get out there an' fight! Goooo Glacia!". So Glacia turned and entered the double doors. She walked past Sidney, giving a quick wave. Then she hurried past her best friend, Phoebe. The Third Room. There she stood, in the center of it, ice carved around the floor for decoration, awaiting the first trainer to arrive.

Super Torchic
June 18th, 2005, 08:57 AM
(:P playing from Safire's point of view o can I change my name to Arianne^^;; AKA Ary)

"Angie? How are we going to get through this?" I said half-mindedly to Angle, my Altaria who was Alifire, my Blaziken's best friend. Angel chriped and flew to the cieling and started one of her contest attacks. She spinned rapidly while flamethrowing creating a fire tornado and a very good light source.

"Better check my pokenav," I mummbled and reached for my poknav.

"beep beep, Victory Road, Level 2" The red pokenav said and beeped a few more times showing me a small map of hoenn showing where I was.

"stupid piece of junk, be some help and show me the map out of here!" I groaned and a Sybleye appeared, Bre, my Breloom quickly punched it but its fist went through.Angie stared at Bre, and suddenly the room filled with light. Bre quickly fired off a glittering solorbeam and Sableye used faint attack and Bre fainted.

"Oh no!!!" I yelled and ran toward the mushroom pokemon. my bag was compleatly empty. I took a pokeball with a green star sticker on the top of it or is it the bottom of it and returned Bre...

Yami_Zidane
June 18th, 2005, 10:23 AM
wow i havn't RPed in a while, this looks cool so i'll join this

Name:Zidane
Pokemon: Glalie, Donphan, Quilava, Dragonair, Bulbasaur (which likes to stay out of its ball) and Crobat
Personality:He prefers to keep to himself and can seem quite cold towards people, he loves all his pokemon unconditionaly but especialy his bulbasaur.
Appearance: Black hair with a red streak going through the middle, a red shirt and a pair of army green trousers!

Kay11190
June 18th, 2005, 11:07 AM
Kail arrived at the Pokemon League building soaked from the storm. He headed over to the pokemon center portoin of the entrence. Kail thought it would be wise to take a nap before challenging the Elite four. He found a chair in the corner and started to nod off before remembreing that he had to heal his Umbreon. He ran ovre to the nurse and handed over his pokemon and waited for its return.

Super Torchic
June 18th, 2005, 05:12 PM
"what? I'm not flying through the victry road, Who knows how much random dangerous stuff's up there" I said and pointed at the ceiling. Angie snorted at me and poked her pokeball and was gone in a flash of red light.

"You're so nice," I said and continued to walk.

"Ahh...The pokemon league, Wow, this place is HUMONGO!!!" I thought out loud and walked in soking wet from the rain storm. I rushed my team to Nurse Joy and went to the man on the other side and asked to buy twenty revives and twenty hyper potions...

lex
June 19th, 2005, 06:57 AM
NO!!I cant be drake!! I already amde my profile -_-;..please???

EDIT: OK then, someone elso will have to take the role of Drake, im going to be a trainer.

Name: Lex
Pokemon: Umbreon,Tyranitar, Houndoom, and Sneasel
Looks:6'7, hazel eyes, tan skin, black curly hair. Black shirt, Black glasses, black long pants, black boots, ang a black ring that hangs on his neck.
Personality: Outgoing, Jocular, untimid, amiable, freindly, but serious when at serious times.
History: A trainer, who is dedicaded to the study and style of Dark pokemon. He is thriving to get to the pokemon leauge and defeate them, it will greatly contribute to his studies.

gothsinn23
June 19th, 2005, 09:48 AM
Ravana had ridden on the back of her Arcanine all through Victory road. But now, it was pouring rain, and she was getting soaked.

"You'd better not stay out, Arcanine. It's bad for you." She withdrew her Arcanine and brushed her wet hair away from her face. In front of her was the Pokemon League building.

"Wow, it's huge," she thought out loud.

As she walked into the Pokemon League building, she shivered a bit. The change from cold to warm always had an effect on her. She wasn't sure if it affected anyone else.

"Ok Arcanine, it's dry in here. Come back out."

Ravana took the pokeball off her belt and pressed the button in the middle. Arcanine came out, and shook off a bit.

She decided to pick a seat off in the corner of the entrance room. She wasn't that social, so she didn't really like company. Except her pokemon, of course.

Arcanine sat next to his trainer, putting his head on her lap. The fact that he is a fire pokemon, made her a bit warm.

Akio123
June 19th, 2005, 02:20 PM
Name: Reily
Pokemon: Murkrow,Swampert,Blastoise,Hitmonchan,Kyogre,and Umbreon
Personality: Cold much like his pokemon. Reliy keeps to himself and rather not speak. He is very smart and even trained his pokemon to attack with hand signals.
Appearance:http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b390/Akio123/Scott.bmp

Super Torchic
June 19th, 2005, 02:40 PM
"Thanks Nurse Joy" I said and took my pokeballs and let all six of my pokemon out. And the giant room was filled with chirps, and trills from my pokemon. I rubbed Angie and Alifire's head and hoped that they were strong enough for this. There was aready another trainer here and one just entered. I decided to walk over and chat with them...maybe get some good strategies...

"Hi, I'm Ary," i said and held out my hand to the girl that just entered.

gothsinn23
June 20th, 2005, 07:51 AM
Ravana lifted her head to see the girl that had approached her. Arcanine lifted his head to see the new trainer. Though he was very obedient, so he didn't bark or make any noise that might make the trainer back off.

"Hello," she responded, "I'm Ravana. It's nice to meet you."

Super Torchic
June 20th, 2005, 08:57 AM
Ooc-T_T i'm a girl(points to the name Arianne)

"Nice to meet you too, So are you going to going in there any time soon?" I asked and pointed the the black mouth of a door with two people standing infront of it.

"seems scaret to me, I'm not gonna going in there until my pokemon has fully recovered from that cave of there's and not until I plan out my strategies, Some of my friends in fortree said that the champion has super strong steel types and another trainer with all dragon types..."

lex
June 20th, 2005, 09:06 AM
Houndoom slashed through the wind, leaving only the impression of his odor. The cave was dark, but since houndoom dwells in darkness he could easily see.

"We're almost there!" Lex lamented, gently caressing houndooms fur. Lex could already see a source of light far across the distance.

He squinted, attempting to recreate the images by sharpening them with his sight. A couple of steps away stood a trainer, obviously thriving to duel. Lex dismounted his houndoom and gave her a slight smirk.

"battle right?" Lex exclaimed....

Amazingly the female trainer said no. She was in need of several revives to reach the end of the cave. The feirce pokemon had attacked her team, leaving her hopeless.
Lex handed over 5 revives to the elegant girl. "Come'on, jump on my houndoom, we are almost at the mouth of the tunnel.

Finally, the had reached the end to what had seemed a neverending tunnel. The building (the dead end), was collasel, an abundance of trainers waited outside as if for an elucidation. Lex headed inside to the recently met girl he had encountered.

Super Torchic
June 20th, 2005, 09:24 AM
"okay head count! Angie,"CHIRP!"Alifire?"ROAR"Bre?" BRELOOM!

"uhhh...Bliss?" Blisssssey!

"Bright?" SPLASH

"Latia?OW!okay we're all here, so lets strategize..." A mix of all of my pokemon's voices combined to gether, loud roars, timid chirps, all in one room.

"lets see, There might be a dark type elit four first...so Alifire you're up first and Latias sits this one out, sorry, you have type dissavantige and I really don't want to hurt you...who knows what your brother will do to me! okay now thats settled...next up is ghost or maybe ice...if its ghost Alifire sits it out and Latias may go in, and Angie might not be able to go, if its Ice Bre and Alifire have to go in, but Alifire might not be too good in it, but neverless skyuppercut is a good attack so I trust you two, then dragon.....ooo...Bright and Latia and Angie has to be in it, Alifire sits out, then steel....this one's on Alifire and Angie and Bre...I think thats it" I said and sat down...

"Now lets look at your attcks!"I said and pulled out my pokedex, a small computer that lets me view a pokemon's stats...

gothsinn23
June 20th, 2005, 04:56 PM
Ooc-T_T i'm a girl(points to the name Arianne)

"Nice to meet you too, So are you going to going in there any time soon?" I asked and pointed the the black mouth of a door with two people standing infront of it.

"seems scaret to me, I'm not gonna going in there until my pokemon has fully recovered from that cave of there's and not until I plan out my strategies, Some of my friends in fortree said that the champion has super strong steel types and another trainer with all dragon types..."

OoC: ^-^'''' hehe, sorry. I'm in 5 different RP boards at once, and it's a bit hard to keep track of who is who.

"Steel types, huh?" Ravana said, petting her Arcanine, "That shouldn't be a problem. But dragon types will be hard."

Then she turned back to the girl trainer, "So, what types of pokemon do you raise? Or do you prefer no specific type?" she asked.

Super Torchic
June 20th, 2005, 09:49 PM
"I like all kinds, I like Fire types and Flying types, but I tend to keep my team even. But then again, some of them are Contest pokemon slash battle pokemon like Angie and Bre here, but then again I purfure battleing, and Steel types gonna be diffucult for me, I can only imagin that the Steel type trainer have a Skarmory...that'll probably whipe Alifire here out but I can only hope for the best...so what's your plan?"

Yami_Zidane
June 20th, 2005, 11:32 PM
Holding his injured arm Zidane stumbled out of the exit of the winding tunnel that lay behind him.

"Looks like we made it Bulbasaur" he said with a brief smile appearing across his usually cold and emotionless face.
"Bulba bulbasaur" the small pokemon said with glee

"well lets go get you lot healed, shall we?" he asked as he started towards the grand building that stood infront of them.

Upon entering Zidane stopped and took a look around, 'great tonnes of trainer, just what i need' he thought, then looking forwards he saw Nurse Joy with her usuall warming smile

"Hi, Nurse Joy" Zidane pleasantly said
"Hello, what can i do for you?" she replied
"can you take a look at my pokemon, there a bit tired after victory road" he said as he bent down and picked up his Bulbasaur and plonked him on the desk then putting the rest of his pokeball in a tray
"yes, i'll give them a quick check up. O your arm!" she said quite surprised
"i'll be fine just treat my pokemon" he exclaimed as he turned and walked towards a corner.
He sat down and took a bandage from his bag and wrapped it tightly around his arm, he then threw his head back and began staring at the celing...

femandawg
June 21st, 2005, 10:28 AM
zzzz oh yay i got Sidney!

Name: Sidney
Pokemon:
Umbreon Lv. 52
Houndoom Lv. 54
Murkow Lv.55
Absol Lv. 53
Umbreon Lv. 57

gothsinn23
June 21st, 2005, 11:04 AM
"I like all kinds, I like Fire types and Flying types, but I tend to keep my team even. But then again, some of them are Contest pokemon slash battle pokemon like Angie and Bre here, but then again I purfure battleing, and Steel types gonna be diffucult for me, I can only imagin that the Steel type trainer have a Skarmory...that'll probably whipe Alifire here out but I can only hope for the best...so what's your plan?"

"Hmm..." Ravana said, pondering her pokemon: Houndoom, Tyranitar, Blaziken, Arcanine, Charizard, and Absol. "Well, my Blaziken should be able to take care of most of the first Elite's pokemon (Dark), and the third (Ice). Tyranitar will take care of the second Elite (Ghost), and my Absol will be up against the Fourth Elite (Dragon). That leaves the champion. Like you said, the Steel trainer would be hard to beat." Ravana pet her Arcanine's head, "But of course, that's what I'm saving you and Charizard for." she said to her pokemon.

"I consentrate more on type match-ups than actual overall strength. Which do you focus on?" she asked the trainer.

Super Torchic
June 21st, 2005, 11:55 AM
"I specialize in attack strategies, like making up good attack combos, it often saves my hind in gym battles, I'm thinking about th esecond elite...I don't have a good pokemon for that and Bliss here the only one good enough can't be used in that battle!"

gothsinn23
June 21st, 2005, 04:02 PM
"Hmm..Blissey is a normal type, right? I'm sure that normal types can learn special moves. Actually, I've seen a Blissey do Earthquake before. So, you shouldn't have a problem. Ghost pokemon are weak against ground moves." she said.

lex
June 21st, 2005, 04:08 PM
IC: Upon entering, Lex spotted a boy, his head positioned up in a pensive manner.
He then notice he was injured, his arm was jerked in a odd way. Stress masked his expression. Lex, caring as he was, strolled towards the boy along with his partner Umbreon (Umbreon is always with Lex, never leaving his side.).

He endeavoured to give his warmest smile and had hoped he had done well.
"Hello, Lex." he said, extending his arm.

He waited for his reply...

Yami_Zidane
June 22nd, 2005, 03:14 AM
Lowering his head Zidane slowly turned towards the other trainer as he let out an agitated sigh.

"Zidane your pokemon are ready" Nurse Joy called
He slowly got to his feet and began to walk towards the desk but stoped to pet the umbreon that was by his trainers side

Upon arriving at the desk his Bulbasaur struggled free of Joy's arms and into Zidane's
"bulbasaur" is said as it rubbed its head against Zidane's chest affectionatly
"I take it you missed me then" he stated. "Thank you Joy" he said as he attached the remaining pokeballs to his belt and letting his bulbasaur onto the ground.

He began to stroll towards the door, gave a quick glance behind his sholder and exited the center

lex
June 22nd, 2005, 10:48 AM
"Zindane, your pokemon are ready."

Lex overheared what Nurse joy had said to the trainer who he had greeted. Zidane Lex thought.

Zidane, the trainer, walked out of the center.
He was worn out, lex could see, and had shown no affection towards him. we'll meet soon ?Lex thought one again.

He sat, a bit worn out himself. He waited on his name to be called, watchin the other trainers he sat.

Samantha
July 10th, 2005, 12:11 PM
Um, while Super Torchic's whomever she's roleplaying is looking at her pokedex, someone else can post what they're doing.

Super Torchic
July 11th, 2005, 03:17 PM
OOC-I'm looking at my Pokedex?!?!?!

"Ya thats the reason I got Bliss, Bliss here's also my best friends pokemon, i'm borrowing it until she gets back from orre, wanna know what bilss's attacks are???" I said and with out waiting for an replie ticked them off the top of my head,

"Recover, Healbell, counter, and I think it has either toxic or Earthquae can't reall remember, Lanturn here has quite a werid range of attakcs, and Angie's attacks are all types, making it almost indistructible," I said and smiled at my pokemon, or atleast the ones that are out of their pokeball, one was still inside a pokeball, sleeping the day away...

gothsinn23
July 13th, 2005, 07:22 PM
"Impressive," Ravana said, patting her Arcanine's head.

"I usually focus my pokemon's moves specifically on their types. For instance, my Arcanine here only knows Flame Wheel, Fire Blast, Flame Thrower, and Whilowhisp." She released Arcanine and he raised his head and smiled. Then he lay down next to his owner.