PDA

View Full Version : Spells of the ancient arts!

The Vince Knight
June 12th, 2005, 04:27 AM
I haven't RPed or been to PC for a very long time so I am back so I started this RP. I don't know if it is great...(I DON'T THINK IT'LL GO WELL) >>;

Anyway you are a young student,trying to learn magical arts and how to use them.
This school will Help you learn the ways of the magical life.

Official Invitation note:
Name: (Full name)
What type of magic do you want to use: (Light,Fire,Thunder,Wind,Ice,Darkness,ETC. Pick 2 or only 1)
Personality: (Well do any type here)
Gold: (Only 2000 right now)
Class you want to be in: (A1: Spell mastering,A2: Duel tactics) Thats it for now.

Mine hehe:
Name: Vincent La(Short: Vince)
What type of magic I want to use: Wind,Thunder.
Personailty: Boy who wants to be the best Spellcster in the world.
Gold: 2000
Class: A2

Uhh.. Hope this goes well.. I haven't RPed for a while so yes.. I ain't that good. Lets start when we have at least 3,4,5.

~Ozy~
June 12th, 2005, 05:49 AM
Erm... I don't know if the mods will agree, but... This seems kinda plotless to me. Little to no details on the setting, or history of the school, no specifice on what kind of magic, etc. etc. Elaborate. I think that the new RP rule is something like twelve lines worth of plot. *reports*

Kurosaki
June 12th, 2005, 05:54 AM
Yeah, like TAD said, if you aren't using a specific plot, details are key! There's an RP rule about plot length? Oo
Anywho, follow what TAD said, then PM me a copy of your updated plot, and I'll gladly reopen it, and allow you to edit your first post.

(Bleh, not exactly what I wanted to do this early, XD)

(-Closed-)