PDA

View Full Version : Ha, Look What I Found On Yahoo...

Act
June 12th, 2005, 05:42 AM
http://img110.echo.cx/img110/8590/hahaha9iy.png

Heh. REVENGE.

Spectrum
June 12th, 2005, 05:44 AM
There are still a lot of Pokemon fans out there, it's just that Pokemon's public reputation has been tarnished, and some people are forced into the closet, if you know what I mean.

But yeah, it's nowhere near over.

manectric_chief
June 12th, 2005, 05:52 AM
right, it will never die, because there still are a lot of us around the world

LegendaryPokemonTamer
June 12th, 2005, 06:40 AM
Yes Pokemon will never die or in our hearts I'm a Pokemon Fan and its a relief to here Pokemon won't die.

Static Raven
June 12th, 2005, 07:52 AM
Of course, Pokemon's awesome! Love live Pokemon! *Waves a little banner around*

Natsuki
June 12th, 2005, 09:46 AM
Muahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa! Pokemon shall never die!! <__<;; ;;>______> Yeah, well...XD;; How long has Pokemon been going on? I wanna say 7-10 years but I'm not sure. XD Well, I know some people think it's childish and whatever - but who even cares what those low-lifes think? ._. I don,t anyway. XD

~Kelsey

Tsugaru
June 12th, 2005, 10:24 AM
Yeah it will never and i heard of a new game coming out nex year and im not going to say the name,,,the person/friend in the site in my sig works at nintendo sho she knows the new game and so do i

anyway

with all the new pokemon stuff coming out it gets better so i like it more and more

POKEMON WONT DIE!!!!!!!!

Nine
June 12th, 2005, 10:32 AM
Pokemon will live forever in the hearts of fanatics.

jynx
June 12th, 2005, 10:47 AM
Pokemon won't die!!

Not in several generations after our death!!

LegendaryPokemonTamer
June 12th, 2005, 11:15 AM
Exactly!Pokemon Rules!!! Pokemon is Awesome!!! Pokemon will live in our hearts even when we reach Heave or H*ll!!!

Housyasei-san
June 12th, 2005, 12:16 PM
OFMG POGEYMANS WILL LIV 4EVA!!!!!!1111111oneone

Now Pokemon has to die sometime this century (LOLOL). Soon, the 8th generation will be the last made since it bores the crap out of most of the Pokefans and they move on to somthing more productive, like having a job, going to college, and getting married. Just think hard of it, will you still be a hardcore Pokefan when your 35? 65? Sure, you may have a little piece of Pokemon in your hearts still there. [/pessimistic]

Team Aqua Boy> Is it Pokemon Diamond/Pearl? :P

Caroline
June 12th, 2005, 07:13 PM
She has a great point... but think about it.... new Pokemon fans shall replace us. ^^; It is a never ending cycle.

Jeremy
June 12th, 2005, 07:26 PM
Ha sweeties! I knew it! ^0^ Pokmon ain't going ANYWHERE! Pokmon 4Ever! ^0^ Ya know peeps still be love'n Pokmon. *AZN Gangsta sign.* XD

Thomas
June 12th, 2005, 07:26 PM
Yeah, but the original fans won't last, but at least there will always be new fans. With all the new games that have come out in the past 3 years more and more fans have joined the phenomenon. It is great that the franchise has lasted so long!

Jack O'Neill
June 12th, 2005, 07:30 PM
Yup. Pokmon still lives. Even though it has dropped out of public view for the most part, it still lives. People like us are keeping the whole commercial juggernaut alive; without us, Pokmon would've died a LONG time ago. Even if it dies in the eyes of the public, it will still be alive within our little communities and cabals.

eX.A.K.R.
June 12th, 2005, 08:35 PM
There are still a lot of Pokemon fans out there, it's just that Pokemon's public reputation has been tarnished, and some people are forced into the closet, if you know what I mean.

But yeah, it's nowhere near over.
Erm, "forced into the closet"? Sorry, but I beg to differ. At least in Singapore (where I live), you can still see a lot of people playing the Pokmon games (I saw not one, but two persons playing one of the advanced-generation Pokmon games (R/S/E and FR/LG) on the subway train not too long ago, and I also saw not one, but two groups of people playing the card game in a nearby neighbourhood quite recently too, with one group of them consisting of people about my age). I also do not try to cover up my liking of Pokmon - I openly browse for Pokmon comics and things when outside, and I tell people around me (through various means) that I like Pokmon, even if they ridicule me - I don't care. I have also admitted I like Pokmon in non-Pokmon forums - in fact, I use the same avatar everywhere I go.

Datriot
June 13th, 2005, 05:19 AM
Yeah, but where I live it's considered a sissy game really, people laugh at you in the UK if they see you playing a Pokemon game(but I bet they play Pokemon games aswell), it's kinda stupid really...

Act
June 13th, 2005, 05:24 AM
Yeah, here in good ol' NJ, pokemon isn't exactly 'cool' for anyone over.... 10.

THIRTY-SIX
June 13th, 2005, 05:28 AM
the only way pokemon would die is if america went to war with japan and blow up a part of japan that contains the developers of pokemon, oh by that time america would be blown off the face of the planet, some would say the ideal world *_*

LegendaryPokemonTamer
June 13th, 2005, 01:34 PM
Then it'd be the end of the makers.....TOKYO!!!!!!!!! If I had a child when I turned to an adult then I'd tell my childrens about Pokemon and see if they like it or not, if not I think I'll faint.