PDA

View Full Version : Beonca or Latias?? Which do you think kissed Ash???

Amy-chan
January 25th, 2004, 12:21 PM
Which do you think??? That makes two first timers in Pokemon Heroes; Ash's first kiss and Cyndaquil opening its eyes(Cyndaquil opened its eyes in the short.)

Rift
January 25th, 2004, 12:28 PM
i think it was Bianca cause her hat was left at her house and later they saw (i think) the main Latias flying in the sky IMO ;)

Sapphire
January 25th, 2004, 12:48 PM
Yes,Yes, Yes, It was very much Bianca..cause when she is running back after, Latias is up in the sky flying.

and besides;
Latias is cool! :p

Tweak
January 25th, 2004, 03:09 PM
:P for some reason i think its latias... there were a lot of scenes with latias and ash. =/

Kayleigh
January 25th, 2004, 03:55 PM
Which do you think??? That makes two first timers in Pokemon Heroes; Ash's first kiss and Cyndaquil opening its eyes(Cyndaquil opened its eyes in the short.)
Actually, Melody kissed Ash too on Pokmon the Movie 2000, so this is his second one. ;P

And personally, I think it was Latias... It's so hard to decide, though. It probably just took Bianca's human form for that moment to thank Ash in a different way; one that he'd probably like. ^_^ Plus, she didn't talk so it made it seem more like Latias. And her grandfather mentioned that Bianca was leaving for the store so she most likely wasn't there anyway. *shrugs*

Satoshi
January 25th, 2004, 04:38 PM
Actually, Melody kissed Ash too on Pokmon the Movie 2000, so this is his second one. ;P

And personally, I think it was Latias... It's so hard to decide, though. It probably just took Bianca's human form for that moment to thank Ash in a different way; one that he'd probably like. ^_^ Plus, she didn't talk so it made it seem more like Latias. And her grandfather mentioned that Bianca was leaving for the store so she most likely wasn't there anyway. *shrugs*

I think that is was Bianca beacuse she was the really good artists she gave the picture that she did to Ash.

100marios
January 25th, 2004, 06:50 PM

Yeah I knew he was kissed before!
I think it was Latias too. Ash and Bianca never actually had a stong relation with one another, unlike Latias, whom the grandfather said that she had a liking for Ash. Not speaking at the end was another hint that it was Latias.
Well, that's what I think!

Sayuri no Hoshi
January 26th, 2004, 08:23 AM
Oh, but Ash's kiss from Melody was on the cheek, my friends. ^_^ First kisses (Well, ever since I can remember...) are usually only counted if it's on the lips. Now, I haven't seen Pokemon Heroes, yet (But, I e-mailed my Mom at work for her to buy it for me today...^_^;;). If Ash's kiss is on the cheek again from either Bianca or Latias or whomever, then I'm going to have to be a killjoy and say Ash hasn't had his first kiss. Besides, everybody knows he wants to kiss me...^_~ Just kidding, lol...

Amy-chan
January 26th, 2004, 09:56 AM
Oops...... Cyndaquil opened its eyes in the 4th mini movie too.......................................................................................................................as if it matters anyway...........................................................................................................................and Bionca should be Bianca....I messed up......

Unown_
January 26th, 2004, 11:09 AM
I've posted something about this subject in a different thread. At the moment, I feel kinda layzy so I'm just going to paste it in here. As for the "She went to the market" thing: it's been made up by 4Kids. In the Japanese version Lorenzo called Bianca and said "Strange, she was there a minute ago".

There are a lot of arguments whether it was Bianca or Latias.

Arguments for being Latias:
- She has a small 'crush' on Ash during the movie.
- When the person gave the drawing to Ash she didn't talk.
- Biance didn't show any interest in Ash durin the movie.

Arguments for being Bianca:
- Her beret was seen when someone took the drawing.
- Latias and 2 Latios were seen flying from the mainland to Alto Mare. Therfore the person on Alto Mare couln't be Latias.

Personally, I think it was Latias who gave the drawing to Ash. But there is no absolute evidence to be 100% sure. I like this little twist of unclearness. And Misty's reaction was very funny. She was so supprissed that she dropped Topgepi. That part was priceless.
http://www.pokecommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2002

Kayleigh
January 26th, 2004, 01:11 PM
In the Japanese version Lorenzo called Bianca and said "Strange, she was there a minute ago".
Oh, I didn't know that. Well, in that case then I'm beginning to believe that it really was Bianca. ^_^; But who knows? There's too much evidence on both sides to decide.

100marios
January 26th, 2004, 01:17 PM
Oh, but Ash's kiss from Melody was on the cheek, my friends. ^_^ First kisses (Well, ever since I can remember...) are usually only counted if it's on the lips. Now, I haven't seen Pokemon Heroes, yet (But, I e-mailed my Mom at work for her to buy it for me today...^_^;;). If Ash's kiss is on the cheek again from either Bianca or Latias or whomever, then I'm going to have to be a killjoy and say Ash hasn't had his first kiss. Besides, everybody knows he wants to kiss me...^_~ Just kidding, lol...
Ah, than I guess by your terms he hasn't gotten kissed yet!
The kiss at the end of Pokemon Heroes was also on the cheek, but it was definitely a more romantic kind of thing than his kiss with Melody. They showed a close up and everything! I wouldn't really count Melody's kiss as an actual kiss, but the kiss with Latias was more meaningful....that is, if you count a kiss with a legendary pokemon disguised as a pretty girl hehe.

brmsort
January 26th, 2004, 03:42 PM
It was Latias. The "Beonca" at the end acted just like the Latias had throughout the movie. Besides, the real Beonca never hinted at all during the movie that she had feelings for Ash.

Snivi
January 28th, 2004, 03:12 PM
I think its Latias but I also think Bianca might like him why else would she draw a picture of him and I think the 2 Latios and 1 Latias at the end are the ones that sacrificed themselves for Altomare because in the Japan version at the begining it tells a story of 2 boys that 2 old people found sick on a beach and took them in and cared for them and then an evil thing or something attacked the town and the boys changed into a Latias and Latios and both of them turned into the dew drop or whatever it's called. Then at the end only Latios saved the town by itself, where the first time it had been 2 of them.

Sayuri no Hoshi
January 29th, 2004, 06:48 AM
You know, this is a weird concept. I noticed that at the end, Bianca's white hat that she always wore was hanging on her canvass. Then, you see a random hand take one of the drawings in her room. Hmm, could it be that Bianca was pretending to be Latias since Latias has always pretended to be her when it would change into human form? It just makes you wonder because, it isn't that hard to be silent (well, for some people it is...O_o) and not wear a hat, lol. I didn't even think about this until just now...

brmsort
January 30th, 2004, 09:35 AM
Well, guess we'll never know. I still think Latias, but I'm not going to get in a tizzy over it.

ash_misty4ever
February 1st, 2004, 02:06 PM
I'm sad to admit it but, Bianca did kiss Ash. She grabbed the drawing when Lorenzzo called her name. Then it also showed her hat was left on the eisle. Because she didn't have her hat when she kissed Ash, making it look like Latias kissed him.

Arcanine
February 1st, 2004, 02:40 PM
In the Japanese version Lorenzo called Bianca and said "Strange, she was there a minute ago".Well he said that in the US version too.

I say it was Latias. Latias likes Ash so she kissed him. Now why would Bianca kiss Ash? What did he ever do to get that? And Bianca always had that hat on and at the end she didnt have it on. And the two Latios and the Latias at the end was not from Altomare. See two more Latios and one more Latias to even it out, two of each.

Kenta
February 2nd, 2004, 10:27 PM
I think it was Latias who kissed Satoshi. Although I think she left and changed quickly and then met up with the other 2 Latios, considering you only see 1 Latias and 2 Latios throughout the rest of the credits. Canon went to paint pictures by the sea(shown in the credits).

Porygon
February 3rd, 2004, 09:48 AM
Man, I wish I could have seen all these movies I hate being in the dark.

Pokemaster10000
February 5th, 2004, 08:27 PM
I think it was Latias also...
Even though I wanted Bianca to kiss Ash.

neopokehamtaro1
February 6th, 2004, 03:38 PM
Although there's a lot of reasons for it to be Bianca, the japanese website said that it was Latias thanking Ash by kissing him.
P.S. Don't ask me for the website...Lost it..... :(

Cassie-chan
February 11th, 2004, 08:57 PM
Beinca. She picked up the picture out of the apartment and latias can't draw!! It's a pokemon!!

Sayuri no Hoshi
February 12th, 2004, 11:39 AM
Beinca. She picked up the picture out of the apartment and latias can't draw!! It's a pokemon!!
Regardless. Latias is very friendly with Bianca, as she had mentioned in the movie; therefore, Latias would probably feel comfortable going into Bianca's room to look at her drawings and whatnot. Plus, the expression on Latias' (in the form of Bianca) face when "she" kissed Ash definitely showed that it was Latias--because throughout the whole movie, Latias didn't ever wear Bianca's hat for one example. Anyway, I know it's already been pointed out by neopokehamtaro1, but I felt like explaining it further...^_^;

OffRoadSP
February 14th, 2004, 11:31 AM
I think that this is pretty much what the Japanese writers intended to happen. Unlike in our movies from American culture, where every detail is spelled out, Japanese movies leave much more up to the imagination and allow you to "fill in the blanks" so to speak. It's one of the reasons I love anime.
As for my opinion on the topic.... at first I just assumed it was Latias, but after hearing everyone's thoughts here, I think I'll go back and watch that part to see if I change my opinion!

digi-kun
February 14th, 2004, 08:52 PM
and because of this i still try to find some kind of difference...

my thoughts turn to latias
1. she doesn't talk
2. she hardly ever stops smiling around ash...if u didn't notice...at least i think so...

Amy-chan
February 15th, 2004, 10:10 AM
Seeems kind of odd that I haven't posted much in my own thread, doesn't it? I think it was Latias because of lots of things. First, what reason does Beonca have to like Ash? Latias, however, was around Ash a lot and really liked to be around him. Remember the look on her face when Ash told her he couldn't play anymore? She was so sad. Also, as a lot of people have said, Beonca/Latias didn't talk when she gave Ash the picture. Latias must have turned into a human to give Ash a kiss and the picture and quickly changed back into her true form to join up with the Latioses in the sky.

yakksoho
February 18th, 2004, 04:53 PM
I konw this is lame but i actually think about this all the time, i have stayed up late nights wondering who it was...

obvoiusly kanon has never expressed any interest in satoshi during the film, but the hat and the fact that she is presenting the artwork make it an obvious indication. besides how would latias know how to kiss?

i think maybe she was acting like latias so that he wouldnt know, but that still doesnt explain her motivation for kissing him, because she doesnt seem to have any affinity for him.

gmrrmmm must contact writer and ask this question....!!! :pirate:

parallelzero
February 18th, 2004, 06:18 PM
I konw this is lame but i actually think about this all the time, i have stayed up late nights wondering who it was...

obvoiusly kanon has never expressed any interest in satoshi during the film, but the hat and the fact that she is presenting the artwork make it an obvious indication. besides how would latias know how to kiss?

i think maybe she was acting like latias so that he wouldnt know, but that still doesnt explain her motivation for kissing him, because she doesnt seem to have any affinity for him.

gmrrmmm must contact writer and ask this question....!!! :pirate:

how do u think latias learned how to kiss!? she watched other people do it!! Well, i personally think it was Latias and my thoughts r
latias did or could of:
1.didnt talk
2.could of taken the picture from bianca and gave it to ash
3.could of quickly changed and left
4.showed affection towards ash

yakksoho
February 19th, 2004, 09:41 AM
I have been worrying again over the answer to this question (wow i so need a life!) and so I watched the movie again (its basically a daily ritual by now XDD) and decided that its Kanon because of her body language...the difference in the body language of Latias and Kanon is evident in the rest of the movie.

Latias moves as though she is not used to a human body (like when Satoshi says thank you to her for giving pikachuu the water, and she moves up right next to his face and walks all around him like an animal would). Also the way she runs is quite different, and the way she looks around over her shoulder when she walks about the town.

Kanon has a much more human aire to her (which she ought to since she's an human). And the girl who gave satoshi the drawing seemed to me to move more like Kanon (also the way she panted because she had run so hard).

About latias kissing, I hadn't thought about her watching other people kiss becuase to see that she would have to be in some private area (like someones house or somewhere) and it seems teh only people she is really close to are Kanon and her uncle.

Regarding the group of Latias & Latios in the sky at the end of the movie...I hadn't thought that the Latias was our Latias, just another of the species. It seemed like a little family of them.

In the beginning of the movie (although I heard that this part was cut in the English movie, but I'm not sure if that is true), in the part about the history of Latias and Latios and the Water Capital, it said that Latias and Latios called all of their friends from the heavens to come and help them protect the town. So what I thought was that Latias had called down these friends to come play in her garden becuse she was lonely for want of her brother.

Just my thoughts though!

Legendary_Pokegirl
March 17th, 2004, 04:20 PM
I think it was Latias. I think its because she didnt talk, Bianca doesnt show afection towards Ash, and she wasnt wearing a hat. But it could still be Bianca because she knows how to draw, and Latias doesnt.

Deoxys55
March 17th, 2004, 05:00 PM
I think it was Latias because:
Latias is taller than Ash and Beonca isn't

Latios Master
March 17th, 2004, 08:22 PM
I know for a fact that it was Bianca. Why? Because when Ash and friends were leaving, you see Bianca in her room leaving her hat and grabbing the picture she had for Ash. She probably didn't want Ash to know it was her, along with not talking. Also, why would a Pokemon kiss a human? It had to be Bianca. Plus Latias was showed flying in the sky with her brother and dad. Plus Ash was kissed by a girl before, Melody in the 2nd movie. It all adds up that it was Bianca.

ash_misty4ever
March 18th, 2004, 08:57 PM
People think it's Latias but you know for sure that's it's Bianca when she gives him the picture.

ScArLetSkye
March 19th, 2004, 07:01 AM
Yup, I think it was Bianca too, 'cause she gave him the picture.;)

lazeboy
March 28th, 2004, 12:17 PM
I think its Latias but I also think Bianca might like him why else would she draw a picture of him

This is a great point that no one else has commented on.

I haven't seen the movie myself, but judging from other posts (especially yakksoho) I think it was Kanon/Bianca.

Sakuyamon
March 30th, 2004, 07:52 AM
I bet that it was Latias that gave him the kiss! I think that Kanon made the drawing for Latias who turned into the human shape to take the pic to Ash and to kiss him! then she ran away to get her new latios pals to show Ash and co that she will be protected even if he isnt there....
besides the only one who really loved Ash like that is Latias....
I wish that Latias were a real human so that Ash and latias could be togheter forever!

jirachi_trainer
March 30th, 2004, 10:26 AM
It was latias! Bianca drew the picy, without the intensions of giving it to ash. latias liked ash, so she took the picy to give to ash!

Chiyo
April 2nd, 2004, 01:47 AM
It must be Latias, it was like in a crush with Ash. After all, Beonca left to the supermarket and Latias is a copycat. You know the role :may: :may:

lazeboy
April 3rd, 2004, 06:15 PM
It must be Latias, it was like in a crush with Ash. After all, Beonca left to the supermarket and Latias is a copycat. You know the role :may: :may:

And of course it has been stated in this thread that Bianca never went to the supermarket.

SwampertLover
April 3rd, 2004, 08:09 PM
Bianca is a breath spray
Just a random thought...

Sayuri no Hoshi
April 3rd, 2004, 08:15 PM
Bianca is a breath spray
Just a random thought...
Lol, you got the letters mixed up! Binaca is a breath spray. Bianca is simply a name for a girl and it also means "white" in Italian. ^_^

digi-kun
April 3rd, 2004, 08:55 PM
Lol, you got the letters mixed up! Binaca is a breath spray. Bianca is simply a name for a girl and it also means "white" in Italian. ^_^
so that name goes almost perfectly with the scenery?...the usual first thought of italy...the flooded areas...that must be it
wow this thread must be pretty popular...

Jirachi
April 6th, 2004, 03:13 AM
I really have a feeling that Latias kissed Ash, and that she requested Beonca to paint the picture, then gave it to him. And the Latias that flew over their heads after that was the granny of the latias we know.

PM2008
April 10th, 2004, 12:56 PM
I think it was Bianca, I just have a strong feeling it was.
Plus, why would a Pokemon kiss a human??? :embarrass

Chiyo
April 30th, 2004, 10:43 PM
I think this should help find out, even though I REALLY think it was Latias:
http://www.serebiiforums.com/newforums/images/avatars/anime/pokemon_latias_kissing_ash.gif

bna_li
April 30th, 2004, 11:06 PM
I thought that Bianca always has the hat? She should have it even if she was rushing. Maybe it was Latias.

jokestr2004
May 1st, 2004, 05:46 AM
Well you know... just a comparison but, I don't always wear my hat, so why would she always have to? Anyway I'm just gonna go with Bianca, because well she drew the pic, and I dunno, if I continued I'd just be restating what others said so um I'll just say I think its Bianca.

nayana_1120
May 1st, 2004, 09:57 AM
I donno...
On one side, Latias showed intrest in Ash the whole movie, so it could be her. And whoever it was was silent, not even yelling for Ash as she was running.
But on the other hand, it could be Bianca too without her hat. She did draw them, so maybe she *does* like her (as someone stated)...
I honestly am split now after reading this. ^^;;

I think Latias would be sweeter... but that's just me, lol

bna_li
May 2nd, 2004, 07:08 AM
I probably would prefer Latias to Bianca... she seems nicer.

Eevee Tamer
May 2nd, 2004, 08:12 AM
I say it was Beonca.Period.

.:Jirachi:.
May 2nd, 2004, 12:16 PM
I totally agree!I'm sure it was Beonca!

Snivi
May 3rd, 2004, 12:46 AM
Well I listened to the director's talking during one of my DVDs and they say the Japanese like it to leave you wondering...so we will never know for sure it could have been either one...Bianca had that hat on the entire movie but at the end it was left behind in her room....but then again the girl that kissed Ash (lucky XD) never spole which was how Latias was. I think Ash really likes the girl because when she was running away he took a step toward her....and then when he was back in the boat he was looking back at Altomare like maybe he did not want to leave. He is too sweet.

leon
August 12th, 2004, 05:08 PM
undefinedundefinedundefinedundefined :bandit: :bandit: :bandit: [b][i][u][quote]asbmnxcmsa

parallelzero
August 12th, 2004, 06:05 PM
wow, i think that was spam and replying in a topic more then a month old -.-;

Gardy
August 12th, 2004, 06:20 PM
then y isn't this closed?

LatiosX9
August 12th, 2004, 07:17 PM
Latias it says on about 7 website movie scripts and not 1 said bianca

ash_misty4ever
August 12th, 2004, 11:56 PM
Yeah, you revived a long since dead thread. Just be careful to see if the last post is over a month old!

*Closed*