PDA

View Full Version : PokeIsland

AngelWolfie
June 12th, 2005, 07:31 PM
This RP is set on the island I live on, Kodiak! Only it is two years after an enormous earthquake, and the biggest tsunami since the one that hit asia in 2004. Everyone has evacuated the island, leaving it abandoned. Most buildings were knocked down by the earthquake or washed away by the tsunami. All that really are left are the old cement bunkers from World War II. A group of Pokemon trainers survived a sinking ship on the way to Anchorage. They made it to Kodiak in a lifeboat by themselves, with barely any supplies. Kodiak is part of Alaska, and if you don't know much about it, I suggest doing a Google search.
http://prescott.wotshire.ws/kodiakscenery/images/DSC00439.jpg
Poison plants: Phushki (aka Cow Parsnip, when touched, Phushki juice causes blisters that are like 3rd degree burns when exposed to sunlight. If popped, the blister can spread the burn.)
Hemlock
Buttercups
Lupin
mountain ash berries

Edible: Chocolate lilly (has edible rice-like bulbs)
Salmonberry (Look like rasberries, but are more red, and are slightly sour.)
Rasberry (Very sweet, pink berries)
Ferns (when young, ferns can be cooked and eaten like brussel sprouts)
Wild celery
kelp
seaweed
mountain ash flowers
pinecones (no one said they weren't edible :P)

I still suggest doing a Google search.

Your form should look like this:
Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Pokemon: (You can't have pokemon that know fly or surf!)

Mine:
Name: Kiri
Personality: Shy, but smart. Like reading and drawing.
Appearance: Tall and thin, has short blonde hair that curls slightly at the ends, and wears a blue sweatshirt, a backpack and jeans.
Pokemon: Jolteon, plusle and minun, jigglypuff

Trainer Kat
June 13th, 2005, 04:11 AM
OOC: Sounds good.

Name: Kat
Personality: Pretty much normal. She is sometimes optimistic, and sometimes pessimistic. She can get frusterated when people aren't cooperating.
Appearance: Short jean shorts, grey hoody that covers her shorts when she wears it, and under the hoody, a grey tank top. She has chin length blond hair that has pink streaks in it.
Pokemon: Espeon, Meowth, Larvitar, Wartortle (can't swim...it's like Misty's Psyduck...If you mean no water Pokemon at all, I can take him out)

Zelos
June 13th, 2005, 07:21 AM
(I may be a newbie, but I'm (okay) at role-playing =D)

Name: Tarin Shazuma
Personality: He is pretty quiet. He doesn't usually talk to people unless they talk to him first. Cares a lot for his pokemon.
Appearance: Khaki pants. Black shirt with grey collar. Silver hair. (more info, check sig)
Pokemon: Eevee, Umbreon, Dratini, Taillow, Kirlia, Vulpix

(alrighty, done =D)

Yami's Girl
June 13th, 2005, 09:19 AM
Name:Emily Mueller
Personality:Brave, and does anything for friends. She's easy to befriend despite many hard times in her life. But she has a very bad temper!
Appearance:Blonde hair in ponytail, violet eyes, 5'2", jean shorts tatterd at the ends, blue sneakers, black shirt with flames, purple pendant, and a scar across her shoulder.
Pokemon:Raichu[Zap], Tyranitar[Rage], Stantler, Aggaron, Espeon, Houndoom[Darkness]

Super_Lawliet
June 13th, 2005, 09:32 AM
Name:Jack
Personality:Calm, cool and finely centered (not stuckup wise), a natural 'father'
Appearance:5'10, jet black hair he keeps in a ponytail, dark blue eyes (girls oogle! ^_^ lol), Baggy black cargo pants, a black shirt and leather jacket, black steel-toed boots (all black stuff really), has a tattoo of an eagle intertwined with a rose on neck
Pokemon: Pikachu (doesn't like to be in ball, lol), Blaziken, Absol, Sceptile, Marshtomp, Skitty

Trainer Kat
June 13th, 2005, 02:02 PM
OOC: Golden_Deoxys, now why does that look familiar? ^.~ *giggle*

Super_Lawliet
June 13th, 2005, 02:15 PM
OOC: No idea as to what ya mean

Trainer Kat
June 13th, 2005, 02:23 PM
OOC: lol *wedding bells ring*

AngelWolfie
June 13th, 2005, 07:03 PM
We can start! ^^

The lifeboat rocked steadily back and forth in the waves. it's motor hummed as it neared a large, green island. The sky was a dark grey, and it was drizzling lightly. Kiri's Plusle and minun put their paws on the edge of the boat and stared in awe at the isle. A few minutes later, the boat had washed up on shore. Kiri stepped out of the boat on to the black, sandy beach. There were huge green hills in the distance, hidden by the heavy clouds. The area above the beach was forested, and full of pines. Wildflowers grew along the outside of the woods. Kiri reacognised this place from the news- Kodiak Island. In the distance, she spotted a large ursaring foraging for berries, while a wild pidgeot soared overhead. "It's beautiful..." Kiri said, looking back at the rest of the trainers on the lifeboat.

Zelos
June 14th, 2005, 07:21 AM
Tarin climbed out of the rocky lifeboat and onto the sandy beach. He looked around, admiring all the beautiful scenery that surrounded the group. It was a miracle that they had survived. Tarin began to walk around, being followed closely at the heels by his Umbreon named Tenshi, which means Angel in Japanese(I think). He wandered about, looking at the flowers and staring at the diversity of pokemon on the island.

Yami's Girl
June 14th, 2005, 08:48 AM
Emily climbed out of the boat and stretched. Her Raichu, Zap, followed. Emily patted her companion's head and ruffled her fur. Zap, easn't a normal Raichu. She had purple fur and a blue tail. Some belived she was cursed, but Emily was oblivious to all of the rumors. Zap dashed along the beach, getting exercise for the first time in awhile. Emily yawned.
"I'm tired," she muttered. Zap was now bounding into the water and then jumping out. Emily thought the water must be cold. Emily giggled slightly and then walked back to the boat. She grabbed her backpack and then started towards a group of trees.

Super_Lawliet
June 14th, 2005, 10:01 AM
Jack nimbly hopped out of the lifeboat, squinting his eyes slightly. A Pikachu hopped out behind him, quickly climbing up onto the boy's shoulder. "Pikachu Pika Pika?" Ja ck looked to Pikachu from the corner of his eye and smiled. "No buddy, this is not an all you can eat buffet. This is an island, where wild Pokemon live." Ever since he was a young child, Jack had the 'ability' to understand the words of Pokemon, and he was teased about it, the other kids his age would call him a Poke'freak among other things. But that was all in the past, and now he was a trainer, all those memories were gone. "Pika...Pikachu Pika Pika?" Jack sighed patting the yellow mouse on the head. "All in the past...."

Zelos
June 14th, 2005, 11:04 AM
The sun suddenly quicked up, making Tarin considerable hotter. He began to sweat, but he rubbed it away and tried to ignore the blazing heat. Tenshi walked along, looking at the other trainers pokemon, wondering if they could have a battle sometime. Tarin grabbed a pokeball from his belt and threw it into the air. A bird pokemon, Taillow, flew ino the air and made several "caws."

"Jaye. Go fly around a bit! See if they're are any other people or pokemon on the island!"

Jaye nodded and flew off. Tarin watched as he flew off, hoping that he would remain safe.

Super_Lawliet
June 14th, 2005, 12:06 PM
Reaching on his belt, Jack took three Pokeballs off, tossing them up. From the lights that came forth, a Skitty, Marshtomp, and Absol. The Marshtomp went towards the water, proceeding to roll around in the shallows while Absol paced back and forth, sniffing the air. "Sol...Absol.." It growled lowly, before watching Marshtomp. Skitty just ran around Jack and spotted it's own tail "Skitty! Skitt Skitty!"

Trainer Kat
June 14th, 2005, 02:36 PM
Kat sat on the beach. She ran her fingers through the black sand and slowly dropped it back on the ground. Wartortle splashed around in the shallow part of the water, making sure not to go where it couldn't stand, as it couldn't swim. Kat took off her hoody and placed it in her backpack, revealing a grey tank top. She stood up and decided to mingle with the other trainers.

Super_Lawliet
June 14th, 2005, 04:20 PM
Jack grinned slightly as he pat Absol on the head. "Don't worry old guy..." Sighing, he looked around before taking out a BabyRuth bar from his pack and opened it, taking a few bites. A few moments and finishing the bar, Jack whipped out a pair of dark sunglasses, putting them on.

-Edit-

Gotta go, be on later!

Trainer Kat
June 14th, 2005, 04:30 PM
Kat walked up behind the boy in black. She decided to try to scare him a little. She put her hands on his shoulders. "Hey," she said.

Super_Lawliet
June 14th, 2005, 06:02 PM
He cocked a brow, looking over his shoulder slightly. "Hello.....miss...." Jack said in a calm manner, and couldn't help but smirk slightly*

Trainer Kat
June 14th, 2005, 06:07 PM
OOC: ^.~

Kat smiled at him. "Guess I didn't scare you, huh?" she said. She stepped around in front of him. "I'm Kat," she said, holding out her hand.

Super_Lawliet
June 14th, 2005, 06:16 PM
I laughed slightly and took her hand, shaking it. "Jack, very lovely to meet you Kat..." Jack...Kat...hehe it rhymed! I let go of her hand and picked up Skitty, patting her on the head.

Trainer Kat
June 14th, 2005, 06:41 PM
Kat smiled. "Nice to meet you, Jack," she said. "Is that your Skitty?" she asked. "It's very cute."

Super_Lawliet
June 14th, 2005, 06:45 PM
I know, Skitty is one of my favorite Pokemon...and she was the first Pokemon I caught after reciving Mudkip....which as you can see, has evloved.

Yami's Girl
June 15th, 2005, 07:07 AM
I shook my head as Zap's cheeks gave off electricity in the water. She kept on giving herself a jolt. Finally she ran over to two other trainers. I followed her. She broke into a run and got to them before I could catch her. I ran over and picked up Zap, which was a bit of a task.
"Sorry," I said to the other trainers. "She's really hyper and loves people." I stopped and ruffled Zap's head fur.
"By the way, I'm Emily and this is Zap, my Raichu."

Zelos
June 15th, 2005, 08:53 AM
Tarin sat down on a rather large rock and waited for Jaye to come back. After a couple minutes, Tarin heard the chirping og Jaye. After a couple seconds, taillow was perched on his shoulder. Tarin had a sort of connection with his pokemon that people called him a freak for, but he was able to understand pokemon(sorry, I didn't mention that in the profile). Jaye chirped a bit and Tari understood that he hadn't see any other pokemon. Jaye finished and Tarin looked at the other trainers conversing. He didn't feel like talking, so he merely continued to sit on the rock and pet his umbreon.

Trainer Kat
June 15th, 2005, 12:24 PM
Kat nodded. "I have a Wartortle," she said. "But, unfortunately, it can't swim...At all." She turned, seeing a girl with a Raichu. The girl introduced herself. Kat smiled at her. "Hello," she said to Emily. "I'm Kat."

Super_Lawliet
June 15th, 2005, 07:11 PM
"Hey Emily...." I smiled setting Skitty down and went over, taking her hand. "I like your name..."

AngelWolfie
June 15th, 2005, 09:33 PM
Kiri approached the other trainers, and her plusle leapt onto her back. "Hi, I'm Kiri." She said. "I don't think it'll be too hard living here for a while. There's a pretty abundant supply of food, and I'm sure there's a lake here somewhere.." She finished.

Super_Lawliet
June 15th, 2005, 10:01 PM
I let go of Emily's hand an looked to Kiri, my Skitty running over to the trainer. "Skitty! Skitt Skitt!" "Skitty...."I went over and picked up the small cat, laughing slightly. "I apologize for her behavior..." (Jeez, do we have another Brock on the loose? lol)

AngelWolfie
June 15th, 2005, 10:26 PM
Plusle tensed as skitty ran toward Kiri. "It's okay.." She reassurred, patting the plusle's head. "And it's alright." She continued, turning her attention to the young man standing in front of her." My plusle usually gets excited around new people too. Except if there pokemon scares it." She laughed a bit.

Super_Lawliet
June 15th, 2005, 10:30 PM
"Ah...." I looked to the Plusle, bringing some pokefood from my pocket. "Mind if I give your Plusle some of this food?"

AngelWolfie
June 15th, 2005, 10:32 PM
"That's fine." She replied, moving foreward to let her plule reach the food. He reached out with his red tipped paws and took a peice, sniffed it, and ate it. He took the rest without sniffing, then begged for more.

Super_Lawliet
June 16th, 2005, 06:39 AM
I reached into my pocket and pulled out more food, holding it up. "Here ya go..."

Zelos
June 16th, 2005, 08:33 AM
Tarin looked up into the air as Jaye took off from his shoulder and flew around in a circle, trying to work off some of the extra energy it had inside. Tarin decided he would have a bit more company if all his pokemon were out. He grabbed 4 pokeballs and threw them into the air. They all released their contents, an eevee, dratini, kirlia, and vulpix.

"Hey guy, are you all doig okay?" Her asked them, with a smile. They all nodded and made little squealing noises and cries.

Yami's Girl
June 16th, 2005, 08:35 AM
The second Zap smelled food, she jumped out of my arms and grabbed Jack's hand. She pulled his hand down when she landed and ate the rest of the food in his hand. I gasped.
"Zap! That was for Plusle! I have pokefood in my backpack! If you were hungry, you could've just asked!" Zap took no notice of what I said and begged Jack for more food. I slapped my forehead.
"I can't win..." I grabbed some pokefood from my backpack.
"Zap, I made this kind just for you." Zap swung her nose in my direction and saw the food. She went absolutly berzerk. She first tried to gobble my hand, which I quickly took away, taking the food with me. Then Zap tried getting my hand to open and get the food. I opened my hand and she slapped my hand, sending all the food to the sand. Zap dived onto the food and shielded it with her body, telling everyone it was her food.
I sighed. "She's a handful sometimes..."

Super_Lawliet
June 16th, 2005, 12:09 PM
I laughed slightly, waving my hand. "It's fine...I was once chased by a wild Rhydon...smelled the food...chased me for hours on end." Grinning as I looked at Zap, I went over and tried to te the food, seeing what the effect would be.

Yami's Girl
June 16th, 2005, 12:39 PM
I rumaged through my backpack.
"Should be here somewhere... Ah!" I took out a list. It had all sorts of pokemon food I could make on it.
"I've always wanted to be a breeder, I've experimented and found certain pokemon like certain foods. With just the right ingrediants I can make just about any pokefood. Including some for the legendaries." I saw Zap had picked out the food and eaten it. She licked her paws and begged for more.
"Sorry, but then we won't have any for later!" I took out my book on Pokemon Breeding.
"I'm a nerd and read alot too. So if I space out and don't answer while reading don't take it the wrong way." I smiled and patted Zap's head, who was now sulking because she didn't get her way.

Super_Lawliet
June 16th, 2005, 12:55 PM
I nodded respectfully and turned towards the open waters, watching Marshtomp wading around. "Oi, Marshtomp! Don't go out too far!" The Marshtomp nodded at his trainer and continued to play.

AngelWolfie
June 16th, 2005, 01:42 PM
Kiri had walked over to a berry bush on the edge of the woods and was plucking rasberries from it. she dropped them into her now empty backpack (she had layed her things on the beach next to her) Plusle picked berries as well, but pooped them into his mouth and ate them instead of keeping them. The light rain came back. Then became harder, and after a while the wind picked up. Kiri sighed as she took her backpack into the woods. She came back and found some thing driftwood logs, and stood them up in the sand. She had plusle cut down some of the berry bushes. and sey them on top of the group of logs, making a roof. They collapsed under the rain's weight, but then Kiri wend and got more small logs. She crossed them over the ones sticking out of the sand, then put the roof on. It worked much better. A little water leaked through, but it wasn't too bad. She had to decide on what to use for walls now.

Landon
June 16th, 2005, 01:43 PM
Name: Landon
Personality: Out going, Smart, and high endurance
Appearance: Tall, thin with baggy jeans, a charcle gray sweter, short black hair with a black base ball cap, Backpack
Pokemon: Blazkin, Lairon,

I hope its not to late to join. :classic:

As everyone on the beach started to settle down and night was beging to fall, when Jaye, Tarins bird pokemon returned from flying around to find survivers. Jaye landed next to tarin and told Tarin that there was an a person lyeing in the sand not to far along the beach side. And then some how Swampert was dragging this person back to the raft, and every one else. Tarin looked at His trainer ID and it said:
Name: Landon
Here lets try to wake him up, her give me some of that sea weed, Tarin gave Landon a little bit and the Landon began coffing vilently for a few monents. and rolled over, as his eyes opened he said who are you? Im Tarin and these are some of the other servivors
Im Landon (Cough)
Tarin: Are you ok?
Landon: Yeah i think so ( haveing a little trouble breathing) But starting be be ok at last.
Tarin: Good, come join us
Landon: Ok, yeah that would be nice.

Landon soon became freinds with all the others around the life boat, Now the sky was starting to darken more rapidly, Landon threw to poke' balls in the air and out came a Blazikin and Lairon. Lairon, Blazikin go get Fire wood. And the to pokemon ran off into the darkness.

Landon
June 16th, 2005, 01:45 PM
Is that good inuf to play in this RPG with u guys, and if not then what do i need to do because im learning how to do this..

Super_Lawliet
June 16th, 2005, 01:50 PM
OOC: Dude, you're double posting and like, godmodding

AngelWolfie
June 16th, 2005, 01:51 PM
OOC: That was powerplaying, and you double posted..

Super_Lawliet
June 16th, 2005, 01:57 PM
I pulled off my jacket and went back over to Kat, setting it about her shoulders. "Go on and get to cover, don't wanna catch a cold...." I smiled and moved away, recalling Skitty and Absol, leaving Marshtomp to play. After a moment he pulled out some dried banana, eating eating the chip-like fruit. "Feels much better...." I looked back to the others. "Anyone up for a fish dinner?"

AngelWolfie
June 16th, 2005, 02:00 PM
"It's a little cold for fishing." Kiri said over her shoulder as she adjusted the leafy, thorny roof of her shelter. "Any ideas for making a wall?"

Landon
June 16th, 2005, 02:03 PM
Yeah I that would be great, I will start a fire when lairon and Blazikin return. Hey do u think we need to make a base camp? Like shelter and all?

Ok OMG im sorry i was trying to seperate it from the other post because it was off topic.

Whats powerplaying?

AngelWolfie
June 16th, 2005, 02:05 PM
OOC: Powerplaying is controlling another person's character.

Super_Lawliet
June 16th, 2005, 02:07 PM
"No...hey! It's not cold to me....Could you all just give me ten or fifteen minutes? Don't worry alright?" I smiled, nodding reassuringly. "I will come back and help...meanwhile..." I whistled as Marshtomp walked over. I pointed to the shelter. "Help them keep dry until I return..." "Marsh Marshtomp!" The Pokemon went over to help as I removed my backpack, placing my shoes, wrapped in the shirt and sunglasses in, zipping it up. I walked off slowly.

Landon
June 16th, 2005, 06:30 PM
oh ok, sorry im still learning. I will try not to do that again. but besides the powerplaying and double post was my post ok, for RPGing

Super_Lawliet
June 16th, 2005, 08:08 PM
Stopping to take a look around, I waded out into the water, diving in headfirst. It was cold, but felt good as I swam further out, searching for some fish.

Yami's Girl
June 16th, 2005, 08:16 PM
Zap's cheeks began to give off electricity.
"Go and keep Kat and Kiri company in there while I go get housing materials."
Zap nodded and walked off. I walked into the woods and gathered materials and set up the house like Kiri's. Instead of bushes though, I found big leaves and drapped them over the top. I walked inside of my makeshirt house. Water leaked through in some places, but otherwise it was good enough. I picked up my backpack and set it in a cornor and went to retrieve Zap.

::For any of you wising to know, this is what Zap looks like.
http://img38.echo.cx/img38/236/pynpriachu2eo.jpg
^Compliments of CFD377.

Super_Lawliet
June 16th, 2005, 08:25 PM
I continued to swim until I felt like something was pulling my body down. I fought to swim to the surface, I was running out of air. Everything was getting fuzzy.....dark....no air......

Trainer Kat
June 17th, 2005, 04:28 AM
OOC: Ah, sorry, I'm backtracking just a little...this is before Jack gets into some trouble in the water. When Jack puts his jacket on Kat.

Kat huddled in Jack's jacket. Zap walked over. Kat smiled. "Hello, Zap," she said, patting the Raichu on the head. She turned back to the water. Something about sitting on the beach and watching the waves made her feel good. Jack had gone out to get fish. After a while, Emily showed up to get Zap. Everyone else seemed to be working. Kat sighed. "I'm so useless," she mumbled. Something was wrong. She hadn't seen Jack surface in a while. She stood up, dropping his jacket. She ran out to the edge of the beach. "Jack?" she called. She threw her shoes off and waded in a little ways. This is bad... she thought. She dove in and hoped everything was okay.

Zelos
June 17th, 2005, 08:08 AM
OOC: sorry I haven't posted in a while, you guys post fast.

Tarin was looking into the infonous blue sky, when he heard a big splash of water. He looked in the direction of the water and saw a boy swimming in the water. It looked like he was sinking, but a girl had gone after him Tarin averted his gaze to Jaye.

"Jaye, fly over to that boy in the water and see if he is okay."

Jaye chirped an answer and took off into the sky, flying towards the drowning kid.

Super_Lawliet
June 17th, 2005, 11:33 AM
It's growing dark. I feel the cold of unconciousness wrap around me like fingers, pulling me into it's sweet embrace. It had been so perfect, only a light rain at first, and I had almost gotten that fish, but, the storm brewed so quickly from that small shower. The undertoe had caught hold and refused to let go of me, no matter how hard I struggled.. The surface is so close yet I can't seem to reach it. Slowly, I feel a wave of euphoria wash over me and I let the darkness take me completely...

Pineapple Pocky
June 17th, 2005, 11:47 AM
umm... are you guys even doing this RP any more?

Pineapple Pocky
June 17th, 2005, 12:06 PM
uhh... don't mean to break you back to reality, but is it to late to join?

Pineapple Pocky
June 17th, 2005, 12:08 PM
uh, hullo? are ya just going to ignore me? Hullo... i'm not trying to be rude...

Pineapple Pocky
June 17th, 2005, 12:09 PM
oh, fine! i'll go somewhere else... you guys are either not online, or your just being plain rude...

Pineapple Pocky
June 17th, 2005, 12:11 PM
wait... you guys where last on here at 3:05... i'm sooo sorry! my bad! (i really feel dumb, i've been talking to myself...)

Pineapple Pocky
June 17th, 2005, 01:00 PM
Well i'll just leave my form:
Name: Violet
Personality: baby pokemon lover, fun, polite.
Apperance: Blue Jeans, purple tank top, Red Bandana on head, waist length Blue hair
Pokemon: Pichu, Mightyena, Zangoose, Grovyle, Minum, and Umbreon

Pineapple Pocky
June 17th, 2005, 02:40 PM
P.S. sorry for double posting... see ya later.

Trainer Kat
June 17th, 2005, 03:28 PM
OOC: OMG!!! Do NOT post 7 times in a row! I'm sorry if I seem mean, but geez! You can't post and then one minute later ask if we're ignoring you! I've never had to say don't post 7 times. SEVEN!!!! *sigh* I'm sorry once again, but, man!

Kat swam out. "J-Jack?!" she yelled, befor realizing how pointless it would be if he was underwater. She took a deep breath and dove under. She opened her eyes. The water stung something fierce. A little further off was Jack, towards the bottom and unconcious. "Jack!" she yelled, but underwayer, it just came out as bubbles. She surfaced to catch her breath, then dove down again. She wrapped an arm around his waist and hoped her swimming lessons would pay off.

Super_Lawliet
June 17th, 2005, 03:51 PM
My body was stiff yet limp, it had been a good while since I had passed out. Kat had dove down, slipping her arm about my waist, trying to swim up towards the surface. "Mar...Marshtomp...." The Pokemon looked towards the ocean, sensing something was wrong. "Marshtomp! Marsh Marsh!" The creature began to glow white, slowly changing in size and shape. Soon after, the light faded, and a larger, stronger looking Pokemon stood in Marshtomps place. "Swampert! Swamp Swamp!" The Pokemon went towards the shore and into the water. Swimming downward, he spotted two beings, one was his trainer, the other a friend. Going over he took them both under one arm, going back towards the shore. Walking back onto land, the creature set the two down.

OOC: If that counted as surf, I'll fix the post.

Trainer Kat
June 17th, 2005, 04:26 PM
OOC: I don't think so.

Kat coughed up some water. She hadn't been down too long, but Jack..."Jack?" she turned to him and peered over him. He was out. "Ohh...what do I do?" she asked herself.

Super_Lawliet
June 17th, 2005, 04:51 PM
"Swmapert Swamp Swamp!" The Pokemon stared poking his master's chest, trying to give Kat the idea as to what to do. "Swampert Swampert!"

OOC: WOOT! CPR! O.O;;

MistMermaid
June 17th, 2005, 10:43 PM
here mine

Name:mist
persanolity:girly,comfident,spoiled,hate walking,complains a lot,crybaby,wanna go home,sing good,pink addict,care for her pokemon,big-mouthed,somtimes insults her pokemon for not being pretty,weired pokemon like spinratt fal in love with me but i rufeses,rich,acts like a princess.
apreance:long golden hair in a clip ponytail,big pink cowboy hat,shiny pink long dress,white long boots,long gloves
pokemon:marill(she will not go in pokeball because she is a baby)blastoise(my fave),golden,cloyster,golduck,articouno,lapres,evee

MistMermaid
June 17th, 2005, 10:51 PM
(I may be a newbie, but I'm (okay) at role-playing =D)

Name: Tarin Shazuma
Personality: He is pretty quiet. He doesn't usually talk to people unless they talk to him first. Cares a lot for his pokemon.
Appearance: Khaki pants. Black shirt with grey collar. Silver hair. (more info, check sig)
Pokemon: Eevee, Umbreon, Dratini, Taillow, Kirlia, Vulpix

(alrighty, done =D)
skitty is so cute *come running to skitty and gives him a big hug* a

MistMermaid
June 17th, 2005, 11:08 PM
cool kat.here mine story .
kat drop that sand it will spoil yur skin.kat do you know where are we.because i am scared.i wanna go home*starts crying*then as mist was crying she saw a cute marill who saw mist and started crying with her.surpriseling mist get up and pattrered her on the head the marill jumped into mist hands.i think that marill wants to be with you.i got a cute water pokemon i got a new water pokemon mist started to tease everybody.ok said kat we have to start searching for food and shelter.did you say food and shelter.i want to sleep on a warm cosy bed i hate burgers get me a pizza and a botle of cola.mist calm down said kat.SKITTY said mist *hugs some other traniers skity* lets play dress up la la la la la.next time i wil type more

MistMermaid
June 17th, 2005, 11:28 PM
jack i am mist i am sorry to play dress up with yur skitty.well that skitty of yurs is very cute.i am mist i am a water pokemon trainer and a big fan of misty and cerulean sisters.to tell u the truth jack is a very cooooooolomatic name

in real world golden doxys may i add you to me buddy list please reply

MistMermaid
June 17th, 2005, 11:32 PM
Jack nimbly hopped out of the lifeboat, squinting his eyes slightly. A Pikachu hopped out behind him, quickly climbing up onto the boy's shoulder. "Pikachu Pika Pika?" Ja ck looked to Pikachu from the corner of his eye and smiled. "No buddy, this is not an all you can eat buffet. This is an island, where wild Pokemon live." Ever since he was a young child, Jack had the 'ability' to understand the words of Pokemon, and he was teased about it, the other kids his age would call him a Poke'freak among other things. But that was all in the past, and now he was a trainer, all those memories were gone. "Pika...Pikachu Pika Pika?" Jack sighed patting the yellow mouse on the head. "All in the past...."
kids thought jack was a freak but mist thinks it is cool to understand poke languge

MistMermaid
June 18th, 2005, 12:09 AM
are you a yu-gi-oh fan its a good cartoon i tottley love it

Trainer Kat
June 18th, 2005, 05:21 AM
OOC: *rips hair out* Why are so many people doing this? *sighs* Look, I'm sorry if I seem rude, because I really am not rude. But here are some things you should not do. 1) Post 6 times in a row! That is a no-no. Don't even post 2 times in a row! 2) Don't godmod. If you don't know what this is, it is doing things like controlling other people's character. You were controlling MY character, and I don't appreciate that. 3) Finally, If you're going to post things off topic, use OOC:, like I am doing now.

Pshhh! CPR? On my Jack? Sweeeet! ^___^ And, uh, I've never done CPR, so...hehe...this might be wrong.

IC: Kat looked at Swampert. "Uh...CPR?" she guessed. "Well, uh, here goes nothing," she said, her cheeks turning pink. She pressed down on his chest, plugged his nose, and breathed into his mouth.

Pineapple Pocky
June 18th, 2005, 10:45 AM
OCC: i guess i wasn't they only one that posted to much... well i may be new but i know better than to control someone elses character... And "Mist Mermaid" i'll be your friend (cause i don't have anyone on my buddy list either)
Well here's my story:
Meanwhile, a silent figure looked down over the island from the top of a hill. Violet had washed ashore with along with her Mightyena Jin. She swiftly began to climb the mountain when other trainers arrived on a lifeboat. I had positioned small logs (my grovyle) Lei (lay) had cut down to make a miniture "tepee" (if that's what you call it) for shelter. Then Daisuke (Dice-kay) my pichu jumped in my lap and we waited for the rain to stop.

Super_Lawliet
June 18th, 2005, 01:16 PM
here mine

Name:mist
persanolity:girly,comfident,spoiled,hate walking,complains a lot,crybaby,wanna go home,sing good,pink addict,care for her pokemon,big-mouthed,somtimes insults her pokemon for not being pretty,weired pokemon like spinratt fal in love with me but i rufeses,rich,acts like a princess.
apreance:long golden hair in a clip ponytail,big pink cowboy hat,shiny pink long dress,white long boots,long gloves
pokemon:marill(she will not go in pokeball because she is a baby)blastoise(my fave),golden,cloyster,golduck,articouno,lapres,evee

OOC: You aren't allowed to have Articuno, NO LEGENDARIES are allowed. It's unfair if you're the only one with a legendary. so I think it'd be a good idea for you to modify your entry.

IC:

Air...but...who....I felt someone breathing....their lips, breathing life back into my body. Suddenly, my eyes snapped open as I began to cough up water. Looking over, I realized that it was Kat...and...a Swampert. Wait...a Swampert?....

Pineapple Pocky
June 18th, 2005, 01:34 PM
OCC: are you guys all just logging on when you want to and adding to the story, cause your all online at diffrent times... and "Radical Edward, Espeon Emperor, Yami's girl, and Landon" haven't been on for a long time.

AngelWolfie
June 18th, 2005, 02:44 PM
OOC: Kodiak is like the ultimate place for getting hypothermia >.<

Kiri ran to the spot on the shore where Jack had be rescued. "Is he okay?!" She asked, but before her question could be answered she had run back to where her things were laid out on the ground. She grabbed a jacket she had brought and ran back. "Here.." she said, laying the jacket over Jack. It was wet, but hopefully it would help keep his body heat from escaping.

Super_Lawliet
June 18th, 2005, 03:17 PM
OOC: Really? That's a bit scary.

I shuddered slightly, continuing to cough. "I shouldn't of done that...." I laughed lightly, coughing again. "Could..someone go to my bag and get a grey pokeball...it has my Blaziken in it...."

Yami's Girl
June 18th, 2005, 03:36 PM
I am really sorry, but just count me out of this Rp. Sorry, but I've got alot going on and well, you know. I'm really sorry.

Super_Lawliet
June 18th, 2005, 03:37 PM
OOC: We'll really miss you!

Trainer Kat
June 18th, 2005, 04:09 PM
Kat nodded. She ran over to where the bags were, and quickly spotted Jack's. She rummaged through it until she found a grey Pokeball. She picked it up and went back to where he was laying. She crouched down next to him. "You want him out, right?" she asked him.

Pineapple Pocky
June 18th, 2005, 04:11 PM
Yeah, you can count me out too... (not that you guys ever counted me in that is...)
a certain member of this Rp IS VERY, VERY rude. But to you Radical Edward, I'm am so sorry!

Trainer Kat
June 18th, 2005, 04:25 PM
OOC: You mean me, don't you? Yeah, I'm really not rude, but zero patience for people when they don't read rules. So, like I said in the first post adressed to you, I'm SORRY for coming off as rude.

Super_Lawliet
June 18th, 2005, 04:56 PM
OOC: No, that kid is talking about me. She made a very mean post to me in another rp and doesn't want to be a part of this. Don't worry.

"Yes....He....keeps....m-me warm on...c-cold nights...."

Trainer Kat
June 18th, 2005, 05:04 PM
OOC: Hang on, PMing ya. ^_^

Kat smiled at Jack. She released Blaziken. "Hope that's better," she said.

Super_Lawliet
June 18th, 2005, 05:09 PM
"Blaziken Blazi Blazi!" The tall Pokemon sat down beside his trainer, heating it's own body, then releasing the warmth. Anyone that was near could feel it. "Thanks old buddy....and thank you Kat..."

Trainer Kat
June 18th, 2005, 05:23 PM
Mmm...That feels good... she thought. She was still somewhat cold from diving in after him, but she couldn't magine how cold he must be. "You're welcome," she said to him, smiling.

Super_Lawliet
June 18th, 2005, 05:37 PM
"....Yes...." I nodded and closed my eyes, falling into a deep and peaceful sleep.

Zelos
June 18th, 2005, 05:42 PM
Tarin was was admiring the sky as the sun began to set, Then he heard the shouts and murmuring of the other trainers. It looks like the boy and the girl had been brought back to the shore. At that moment, Jaye flew back, giving the news that Tarin had already heard."Thank you Jaye." He muttered, while the bird swooped down to the rock and rested. Tarin wasn't much for talking or socializing, so he merelt continued to sit and watch what would happen next.

Trainer Kat
June 18th, 2005, 05:52 PM
Kat smiled and watched him go to sleep. He looked so peaceful sleeping there. Ah, what could it hurt? she lay down on the beach. The black sand was warm, and, combined with the warmth Blaziken provided, it was definately nicer than in the tent. She, too, closed her eyes and fell asleep.

Super_Lawliet
June 18th, 2005, 06:01 PM
A while later Jack awoke, shivering only slightly. He looked around, and seeing Kat, drapped the jacket over her before standing. He walked off silently, Swampert following.

Trainer Kat
June 19th, 2005, 12:39 PM
Kat felt the warmth of the jacket. "Jack..." she mumbled. She opened her eyes and walked back up to camp.

Super_Lawliet
June 19th, 2005, 01:14 PM
I eventually returned with Swampert, an apparent walk. "Didn't find what I was ;ooking for..."

Zelos
June 19th, 2005, 01:24 PM
Tarin hopped off the tree and sighed. Things had been so exciting, but it was over. He yawned amd sat down on the cmofy sand. The boy looked at his pokemon and gave them all tasks to do."Vulpix and Umbreon, go get us some firewood, please. Dratini and Taillow, please go get us some food. Dratini, please go get the big blanket from my bag. Kirlia, please fetch my jacket from my bag. All the pokemon nodded and smiled and went off to do their tasks...

[30 minutes later]

It had been easy for Kirlia and Dratini, becaus Tarin's bag was only a couple feet away Tarin was warm in his jacket, and he was sitting on a humongous blanket that was large enough for all his pokemon. It took a little while longer for Vulpix, Umbreon, Eevee, and Taillow. Eevee and taillow returned with several types of things, such as rasberries and other edible things. Vulpix and dratini had come back with plent of firewood, so Tarin took it and laid it out. Then he told Vulpix to use flamethrower on it, so soo they had a big roaring fire. They all nestled onto the blanket, eating different varieties of food and enjoying the warming flames.

AngelWolfie
June 19th, 2005, 01:36 PM
The rain subsided, and the clouds passed, revealing a starry sky. Kiri laid down next to Jack's Blaziken and stared at the sky before falling asleep.

Super_Lawliet
June 19th, 2005, 01:57 PM
I looked to Swampert, smiling slightly as he padded over to Blaziken and sat, conversing with the 'Big Chicken' as I called the fighter. Slowly, I walked towards the water, just letting it run over my feet. Pulling out a small clay instrument, I began to play a soft and beautiful song.

OOC: Think of The Jurassic Park Theme

Trainer Kat
June 22nd, 2005, 05:45 AM
Kat sat down next to Jack. "That's really pretty," she said. She smiled at him.

Super_Lawliet
June 22nd, 2005, 05:47 AM
I stopped and turned my attention to Kat. "Thank you...not many people understand why I play this instrument...." I stared to the sky silently.