PDA

View Full Version : Megaman roleplay!*two made ups*

Cyan Goggles
June 13th, 2005, 12:54 AM
Hello,and welcome!...plot below?

Plot-
Megaman and Lan,being Netsavers now,have been battleing new and more powerfull enemys.You following me here?Good.
Now,a new kid joined the class,and she really doesn't seem to be much of a people person.Alway's eats alone at lunch.Usaly,it's not much of problem,because she's got Kuru,(Coo-roo)her netnavy,and she's never too loney.
But latly,the dark-loids have been withstanding the dark chips power more before..deleting themselfs?I dunno what to call it exasctly.Anyway,because of this,Megaman is having lots more troble winning his fights.Lan's all stressed,because some Netnavie has been savein' Megaman,and Lan doesn't like not winning his own battles...Can you help him find out who it is?

Form-
Name-
age-
looks-
Personality-
Navie-
navie age-
navie looks-
navie person ality-

Please fill this out,even if you are a carater from the show.

RULES!-
1.No one liners.
2.Pg-13 people!
3.General gaia rules
4.use proper grammer,that means"" and no chat speak.Bad spelling is accepable,but don't come in here all."Megimen roles al!" I'm,bad spelling is accedptible on big words and stuff...

So,go ahead and start... two made ups other than mine please.

MINE-

Name- Hikari Kitsune.
age- 12
looks- Blue eyes and long brown hair.Brown T-shirt under a milky white jacket.Brown jeans.Red and blue sneackers.A brown newsboy hat,with Kuru's net sign on the side of it.
Personality- Pretty much a loner,but friendly with her friends.Keeps a cool head,and usaly comes on a bit cold.
Navie- Kuru (coo-roo)
navie age- 12(around there)
sign-A circle,almost all black,but a little bit of blue that looked like a creacent moon
navie looks- Brown newsboy hat.Blue eyes,and long brown hair.A black cloak with her sign pined on it,sortof like the moon on gaias lunar cape.A white long sleeved shirt under a black vest black jeans,and black and white sneackers.
navie personality- Nice,and friendly,but still a loner.Less then Hikari,but more than a normal navie.With friends,all hyper and perky.

alright,go ahead...just remeber,two more made ups,and then it's all from the show.

Kay11190
June 13th, 2005, 03:06 PM
Name- Dart
age- 13
looks- he has shart red hair and wers a green headband that matches his eyes. He also wers blue jean short and a light reen t-shirt. He has a csilver hain attached to his PETthat hooks on his jeans.
Personality- although he appears seious he is a very kind and carefree person who is known to be a bit wierd at times.
Navie- Nail
navie age- 15
navie looks- Naive has longbrwon hair past his waste. has a red fire symbol on his chest with a tree behind it. The naive has camo colors or light green mixed with dark green with the accational red parts.
navie personality- He is very serious when battling but fun to be around. He can at times come off as a know it all but when you get to know him you see some of the stuff he says don't really even pertain to whats being talked about.

Cyan Goggles
June 13th, 2005, 04:10 PM
(accepted.Post and start when you're ready)

digiX
June 13th, 2005, 06:08 PM
Name- Kobi Oruruboro
age- 14
looks- Dark blue eyes and spikey light green hair and headband with Orobi's symbol in center white skin wears a light green vest and black shirt with black shorts and green sneakers
Personality- a silent loner with expressionless eyes a a cold smile only talks to Orobi has been watching Hikari and saves her when she is on the breaking point
Navie- Orobi (or-o-bi)
navie age- 13
sign- a black X with a half circle covering half the X with 3 green dots on the half circle
navie looks- has short white hair and black eyes with black shirt and white cloak with a white staff black pants and black shoe his symbol is in the center of his shirt on his elbows and on his knees
navie personality- happy go lucky and friendly worries about Kobi has a is friends with Kuru his staff is used as his weapon had transforms with battlechips

Cyan Goggles
June 13th, 2005, 06:49 PM
(accepted!^.^ Post when you're ready)

Kogenta
June 14th, 2005, 03:15 PM
Name: Ijuuin Enzan/Chaud Blaze
Appearance: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/tsayan/enzan9.jpg
Personality: Calm, tactical, focused, practical, intelligent; he may seem proud at times, but is willing to acknowledge those whom he does not consider inferior; a loner

Navi: Blues.EXE
Navi Age: Unknown; appears 20 (?)
Navi Sign: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/tsayan/bluessign1.jpg
Navi Appearance: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/tsayan/blues5.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/tsayan/blues17.jpg
Navi Personality: Extremely loyal to Enzan, skilled, focused, practical; at times he may act somewhat superior, but is willing to recognize another Navi's strength should he deem them worthy; is usally quiet and anti-social

Cyan Goggles
June 14th, 2005, 04:55 PM
(accepted!Post when you wish)

digiX
June 14th, 2005, 05:33 PM
"well Orobi dp you think it is safe to be romaning the school rumors say that the water fountains have been acting up and whirlpools are forming in the pools go check it out" KObi said
"sure thing buddy" Orobi said
"but you should go talk to her her navi says she shy and a loner like you so go please for me" he said the navi vanished off the screen
"well I guess for Orobi" Kobi strolled to a lunch bench where Hikari
"hi there" Kobi said

Cyan Goggles
June 14th, 2005, 05:39 PM
Hikari growled a little,but she gave a friendly "hello."Hikari seemed to be doing something with her P.E.T. She wisperd to it."You better hurry it up,Kuru,I'm getting some company."

digiX
June 14th, 2005, 06:12 PM
"you dont need to worry I'm only doing this for my navi" Kobi said he sat down at the bench across frome Hikari and took out his lunch.
"I see you sat next to her good for you" Orobi said as he materalized
"yeah yeah I'm only doing this for you" Kobi said as he ate his lunch
"Aren't you going to talk to her Kobi" Orobi said
"whats the big deal if I talk to her or not why are you trying to get me to talk to her anyways" Kobi said
"no offence to you" he quickly glanced at Hikari
"oh come on buddy you know I'm only trying to help"
"whatever did you find out what is happening at the with the water situation" KObi said
"no not yet I ran into a few viruses but nothing to worry about" he sawed another quick glance with Hikari and contiued eating his lunch
"dude Your hopeless"

Cyan Goggles
June 14th, 2005, 06:27 PM
(Digi,I'm Hikari and Kuru..not you,that's godmodding,and in PC and Gaia rules...)

digiX
June 14th, 2005, 07:53 PM
OOC: oh sorry I am part of many forums some permit characte rcontrol some dont so I assumed I shall edit if you wish

k I fixed it

Cyan Goggles
June 14th, 2005, 07:55 PM
would you please?Thank you.^.^)

Cyan Goggles
June 14th, 2005, 08:55 PM
Hikari ignored him,pressing a few buttons on the P.E.T.
"Hiakri,you're parnoid,how many virus scans are you going to run?"Kuru protested.
"Well,the water isn't acting up on it's own!"
"How do you know it's not just the schools water system?'Kurur asked sassy like."
"Oh,gee,maybe because..."She said calmly,"It's AIMING at people!"She yelled.
"All right,all right,I'll run it again,but there's nothing there..."Kurur sighed,and started messing with some stuff.

digiX
June 14th, 2005, 09:07 PM
"Kobi I think we got something" Orobi said
"what" Kobi said
"a darkloid in school main drainage pump" Orobi said
"WHat! k I'm on my way" Kobi said and grabbed his bag
"Well its been eating with you maybe we can again sometime" KObi said running off towards the boiler room
"Orobi jack in" KObi said plugging his P.E.T in to the system
"not who I was expecting but you'll do fine" the darkloid said as he charged at Orobi he dodged the blow
"Minibomber battle chip in download" Kobi said downloading 5 minibombers into his PET Orobi swung like baseball at the darkloid
"area steel battle chip in" he said but he was too late Orobi was knocked to the ground being held by viruses Orobi struggled free
"Arcana battle chip in" Kobi said as a cannon formned around Orobi's arm a large star shot from it but it was deflected the darkloid was glowing purple
"uh oh darkchips" Orobi said

Cyan Goggles
June 14th, 2005, 09:14 PM
Hikari had followed him.And Jacked in.Kuru was waiting for the right moment to go help her friend,and this seemed like the time."Aqua sword,battle chip in,dowload!"Hikari said, while giving Kuru a Blue water type sword.She was to the side of Orobi,sword ready to fight.

digiX
June 15th, 2005, 08:28 AM
"it's a bout time you showed up"Orobi said as he saw Kuru appear
"Arcane Buster" Orobi said as he shot a massive star the darkloid was forced back
"Minibomber battle chips in" KObi said as he downloaded another 5 minibombers as
"Arcane Explosion" Orobi said as another star formed and took the minibombers
"Kuru, make sure you dont get caght in the explosion" as the star and the minibombers exploded

Cyan Goggles
June 15th, 2005, 09:26 AM
Kuru scoffed at him."I'm not stupid,Orobi."She said,watching the explotion.After the smoke was cleared,she ran up to the enemy and slashed him,but to avoid th eattack he threw at Kuru,she jumped over the Darkloid.

Cyan Goggles
June 15th, 2005, 09:42 AM
Kuru scoffed at him."I'm not stupid,Orobi."She said,watching the explotion.After the smoke was cleared,she ran up to the enemy and slashed him,but to avoid th eattack he threw at Kuru,she jumped over the Darkloid.

Kogenta
June 15th, 2005, 11:01 AM
Behind the school, a pale-haired youth stood with his back to a wall. A crimson light emanated from a small port in his PET, indicating he was jacked in to the school's system. His blue eyes reflected the light of his PET screen as he viewed the battle.

"Enzan-sama?" a voice questioned from within the PET.

"Not yet. First, we'll see what they're capable of."

The Pokemaster
June 15th, 2005, 11:04 AM
I am SO in for this one, i love Megaman battle network

Name- Yamato "Mat" Kazuki

age- 17

looks- a very big guy, wears army camoflage coloured clothes and a black leather jacket without any sleeves, his muscles are very developed for his age due to a lot of physichal training, wears a camo pattern bandana around his head and black leather fingerless gloves that extend to almost the elbows, these are slightly armoured, he wears a dark green tank-top under the leather jacket and huge brown leather combat boots. has a tanned skinned colour and thick black eyebrows his hair colour is also black, but isnt often seen under the bandana.

Personality- Though he puts on a very tough air, he is actually a gentle person on the inside, he doesnt place his trust easily with people at 1st, but once his trust is gained it never waivers, no matter how bad things get, normally he is a constantly grinning happy kind of guy, tends to be slightly obnoxious at times though, and believes strongly that brute power is the way to win.

Navi- Forceman.exe

navi age- impossible to tell by looks, but acts like hes pushing 60

navi looks- A giant mechanichal looking navi, he has no resemblance to a person like some other navis, coloured entirely in dark green with camoflage pattern on his chest, head and shoulders, he is about as big as 3 megamen stacked on top of one another, and very wide, incredibly heavy set and top-heavyily built his arms are massive, reaching down to his knees in length, each one very squared in shape, and the fists are equally giant, below the arm on the elbow's side, giant machine guns are mounted to each arm as his basic buster weapons, there appears to be a torch attached to the front right hand side of his chest, and his symbol is directly in the center of his chest, his shoulders are huge and rounded and mounted on the back of each one are what appear to be pipes looking like the exhaust pipes on the back of a truck, these smoke when he is angry or attacking and vent powerfully at small intervals, compared to the top half of his body, his legs are slightly thinner except below the knees, where strong dark green armour protects the shins and feet from damage, his head is small compared to the rest of him, and smaller than his fists, it is rounded in shape, with what appears to be a helmet making up the most of it, this is coloured with the same camo pattern, a huge metal guard, similar to gutsman's protects his face and only two yellow triangular eyes are visible in the blackness behind it, 2 grey bushy eyebrows are above these eyes, which clash a little with his mechanichal build, these give him much more dynamic emotions to his face, he always has a large cigar sticking out over the top of the face guard as if it were his bottom lip, which in a way, it is, it moves like gutsman when he talks. On his back is a GIANT back pack, in the same dark green mounted directly onto his back, it is squared at the bottom, but appears to have a barrel or similar at the top, this backpack is tall enough to way above his head and shoulders and nearly goes past the pipes on his shoulders.

navi symbol - A round circle with a large silver circle on the outside, the inside circle is coloured in a camoflage pattern

navi personality- Forceman acts just like a stereotypical army drill seargeant, his constant army speak and loudly shouted orders can drive some other navis to despair, but since Forceman once belonged to Mat's father, who trained net-ops for use in large scale battles, this attitude was programed into him from the very beginning to help him train their Navi's, he often speaks of the "good old days" and the "thrill" of a battle, but he knows just how un-fair the war-zone can be at times, and never sugar-coats anything, which can give people the 1st impression that he is a total depressive and grouchy person, in truth, he is neither, he just speaks his mind and always tells the truth about any situation, no matter how dire.

digiX
June 15th, 2005, 02:09 PM
"Blizzard sword battle chip in" the cannon dissappeard and in its place a long sword white in color with little snowflakes hovering around it
"take this" Orobi shouted "Cold Cut" he shouted as the sword gave off a white glow and the snowflakes hovered around it faster and faster as he slashed the darkloid
"hey Kuru you up for a combo strike' Orobi asked

Kay11190
June 15th, 2005, 02:35 PM
OOC: Guys I think it's getting a bit confusing on who's speaking. Ithink we sould use these () to indicate who is talking.

IC: Dart left the library with his head down. "I can't believe I did all hat research for nothing." Dart said heading down the hall toward his class. (Well you did find out that the school's water system wuoldn't just act up like that and the security is tight on it. That means someone is tampering with the systems.) "I guess your right. Dart said is head still down. (Why don't you check the boiler room for something.) "Why bother we're not going to find anything there." (You might be surprised.) "Fine I'll go!" Dart said starting to run down the hall towardthe boiler room. When he got there he saw two kids jacked into the system. "Hey what are you guys doing?" Dart asked suspicious of the two of them.

Cyan Goggles
June 15th, 2005, 03:25 PM
(@Pokemaster I can't exsept you,sorry.We have two made ups already.
@digi-Please use proper grammer,Because Kay's right,it's starting to become difficult to know who's speacking.I'm sure I'm doing it too,but I'm just saying.Also,which dark loid are we even fighting?I'm getting confused....
@Kay- I'll try to point out who's talking better,but I can;t use the ()'s because I use them for OOC talk.)
Hikari looked over at someone that had buisted in on them."We're fixing the problem."She said,then went back to the battle

Kuru nodded her head at her "battle partner".

digiX
June 15th, 2005, 05:56 PM
ooc: ok then are you ok with script format

Cyan Goggles
June 15th, 2005, 05:58 PM
(Yeah,I'm fine with it.Did you see the post that I have above?)

Kay11190
June 15th, 2005, 06:43 PM
(So it was a virus Dart. And you said we wouldn't figure out what was causing all of the troubkle with the water systems.) "Alright thats's one more thing under your belt." Dart said sarcastically. "Anyway what do you say about kicking some virus butt." (A say bring in on. I was itching for a fight.) "Alrighty then" Kay said jack ing Nail into the system. Now aim at groud level then quickly shift to over its head as I download the chips ok?" (Got it.) "Air shot battle chip in double download." Dart said quickly putting in two airshot chips. Nail did exactly as Dart had said which sent two slices of a gust of wind straight for its legs and also another above its head.

Cyan Goggles
June 15th, 2005, 07:00 PM
Hikari glared at the new commer,but let him jack in."Kuru,you're getting company."Hikari said to her P.E.T.
Kuru nodded.She greeted the new guy with a nod,then face the darkloid again.

digiX
June 15th, 2005, 07:40 PM
OOC: I never thoght about that please forgive me I havent kept up with the show as much a I should havebut if I had to pick one Savageman might be one that would fit the profile sorry
IC:Kobi: "oh greah." Kobi said he sighed "Orobi we have company" Kobi said
Orobi: "oh hey newcomer I would Intorduce myself but I'm kinda busy" Orobi said as he slashed the darkloid he noticed he looked like a mutant badger
"Kobi the darkloid is called savageman" Orobi said
Kobi:"I dont care what his name is lets just take him out, Holy sword battle chip in" Kobi said as another sword formed around Orobi
OOC2: I hope this doesnt make it confusing

The Pokemaster
June 16th, 2005, 12:26 AM
thats a bit of shame, Though i guess i could still be in as a non made up charachter

Name - Dex

age - about 14-15 I'd guess

Looks for both Dex and Navi Gutsman:

http://www1.uol.com.br/criancas/images/gutsman.jpg

Personality- The brash former school bully, Dex has reformed slightly since meeting up with Lan and becoming his friend, though he helps out Lan and Megaman almost constantly with his navi Gutsman, he secretly hopes one day to defeat them to prove his worth.

Navi - Gutsman.exe

Navi age - seems to act around about in the 20s

Navi personality - Gutsman's personality is more complicated than it 1st appears to be, he acts unintelligently but has his bright moments every so often, hes a strong willed navi, who shares one of the closest bonds to Dex that a Navis ever had with his net-op, the 2 share all the same goals in life and Gutsman stops at nothing to help Dex solve his problems. In battle Gutsman is almost beast like, charging in with full aggresion and brute power, using the rather unusual strategy of attack, be hit, get back up and attack again until either he or the opponent just cant take it anymore.

Kay11190
June 16th, 2005, 06:43 AM
"Hey you guys get of the way!" Dart yelled as the air shots drew closer to Orbi and the darkloid. (Dart do you think oyu can download a speed chip for me to get them out of there.) "I guess but it's a bit risky. I think I know what to do though. Hey take this Dart said as he threw a barrier chip toward Korbi. "Now Nail lets do for one of our old stradegies. Njump and aim directly under you when I download. (Got it.) Hi cannon battle chip download. Nail quick ly did as dart said with the pressure from the cannon launching him into the air. "Now aim at the darkloid again." Nail quickly took aim for the darkloid making sure Orbi wasn't in range of the shot. "Now Heat Shot battle chip in and download. A circuler blast of fire emediatly fired toward the dakloid as Nail landed on the ground.

Kogenta
June 16th, 2005, 08:33 AM
"Well, if nothing else, they haven't been deleted yet," the net operator commented.

"Hai," his Navigator agreed. "Will they be needing our assistance?"

"We can't assume they will, but . . . we can't assume they won't, either. Be ready to jack into the water system if necessary. But, until then, we'll wait."

"Hai."

Cyan Goggles
June 16th, 2005, 12:02 PM
(Accepted,Pokemaster.Also,I dunno about everyone else,but I think we're kinda stuck...Any suggestions?)

Kogenta
June 17th, 2005, 09:36 AM
OOC: Suggestions? Er, the Darkloid could log out . . . Or, if you wish, I could temporarily roleplay Beastman/Savageman to help the roleplay move.

Cyan Goggles
June 17th, 2005, 11:40 AM
(Would you?I mean,It'd help...)

Kogenta
June 17th, 2005, 01:23 PM
[OOC: :: nod :: I would be willing to roleplay the antagonists of this roleplay. It should provide more challenge. At the moment I need to counter about 50 attacks, but, ah well. ^-^;;

As a forewarning, at times I may accidentally refer to navis by their Japanese names--somewhat of a habit.]

Savageman leaped back and away, raising his claws and forming a dark energy shield. As various attacks struck the shield, it began to crack. Snarling, he cast the shield forward toward Nail. Suddenly, his claws were enveloped by energy as he raised them to counter another attack. As he sprang away from his opponents, Savageman gave a low growl. "They're here, so get me out. I'm not gonna be able to stay here forever," he murmured.

A digital voice rang out, "Savageman, Logging Out."

Even as this voice spoke, a multitude of Time Bombs suddenly materialized, their screens displaying their count.

3, 2, 1 . . .

[OOC: If this post does not move according to your plans, chichimi, I am willing to change it.]

Cyan Goggles
June 17th, 2005, 04:28 PM
(nope,it's perfect.^.^ thank you.)
Hikari logged Kuru out before any real damage could done to her. Despite the,water systems core turned blue again,and resumed normal speed.The water systems were normal again.
Hikari,her job being done,went out into the school yard,and hoped into a tree,falling asleep.

digiX
June 17th, 2005, 06:00 PM
KObi logged out Orobi before the bombs could explode
"wel good job Orobi" Kobi said he stumbled a bit
("dude take a nap before you pass out" Orobi said)
Kobi stumbled out to a near by sat down at its base and passed out sleeping soundly

Kay11190
June 21st, 2005, 07:07 AM
"Alright Nail log out now." dart managed to log nail out right as the bombs were exploding. Dart headed back to the cafateria to get something to eat. All the battling he had just done worked up an appetite. When he gat his food he sat down and took a bite of the pizza. As he ate he remembered the other kids who were with him all fell asllep and if a teacher were to notice they would get detention. Quickly finishing his food he rushed out to the school yard and woke the girl in the tree.

Cyan Goggles
June 21st, 2005, 09:39 AM
"huh,wha!?"Hikari said,startled,and fell out of the tree."Ouch..."She stood up.
Kuru laughed thought the P.E.T."I told you.told ya twice."She taughted.
Hikari growled."Oh shut up."

digiX
June 21st, 2005, 11:51 AM
Kobi was sleeping soundly until Hikari ell on top of him
"Wha!" he shouted hitting his head on a branch ORobi was laghing threw the P.E.T
("dude that was hilarious" Orobi said restraining his laghter) KObe rubbed his head
"yeah yeah laugh it up you little punk" Kobi said he heard Hikari laugh as thebell rang for class to start

Kogenta
June 21st, 2005, 12:20 PM
Wisps of smoke stretched across the floor of the water control system area as a scarlet light flashed into it. As the light faded, the form of a red, silver-haired navi was revealed.

"Blues, how much damage was done to the controls?"

The navi approached a panel and carefully touched it with a gloved hand. "It looks pretty damaged, but it still seems to be functioning."

Enzan was silent for a long moment, carefully studying his PET screen as his mind considered the events he had witnessed. Finally, he spoke. "Let's take a look around the area. But, be careful. There may still be some bombs there."

"Hai."

Kay11190
June 21st, 2005, 04:53 PM
"I'm sorry fo rwaking you guys up like that but if a teacher got to you things might have looked too good." Dart said rubbing the back of his head. "So I never got your names back there, Mine is Dart." (Arn't you forgeting someone.) "OH and how could I forget, this is my Naive Nail. Don't worry he is usally in a much better mood than he is right now. He just doesn't like leaving battles at crucial moments like what just happened. Dart sat in the grass and looked over the two people he had just met.

Cyan Goggles
June 21st, 2005, 05:02 PM
Hikari nodded."Mine's Hikari.An-"
"Hey hey,what about me?" Kuru interupted.
Hikari rolled her eyes."I was getting to you.That's Kuru.She's always this obnoxous."
Kuru shouted."I resent that!"
Hikari conitued to tease."Resent it all you want,but you know it's true."

digiX
June 21st, 2005, 06:10 PM
"I'm Kobi and he's Orobi" KObi said as he showed his P.E.T to Dart
("yo" Orobi said) smiling I put him away
"so well I got class see you two after school maybe" Kobi said as he ran off to class

The Pokemaster
June 22nd, 2005, 02:49 AM
Dex was one of the few still awake in the school, he was in the cafetorium stuffing his face with one incredibly large lunch, his P.E.T propped up next to him, on the screen Gutsman scratched his head in bewilderment, it always confused him how Dex could eat so much, suddenly a little bleeping on the P.E.T made Gutsman fall over in suprise and Dex to start choking on his meal, after a few coughs Dex turned to his P.E.T with a look of general disdain on his face.

"What the heck was that about?!" He said way too loudly

"Gutsman not sure....Gutsman find out." the simple navi said while switching through a few panels on the P.E.T screen

"Man...maybe your P.E.Ts messed up Gutsman.." Dex said, not really serious.

"Wait, Gutsman know now...It supposed to remind Dex of something...Something important.." Gutsman replied as he finally dragged down the panel he was looking for.

"Whats so important to almost kill me?" Dex said, finishing the last of his food

"It says here that it was to make sure you knew it was class starting soon." Gutsman said with a tone of pride in his voice for finally finding what he was looking for.

"WHAT?!" Dex yelled out, and without another word, he grabbed his P.E.T and bolted down the hallway

"...Master Dex is always late like this...sometimes Gutsman wonder why he even tries to remind him.." Gutsman said quietly to himself as Dex ran.

Kogenta
June 22nd, 2005, 09:03 AM
"Alright, Blues, Jack out. We'll leave the rest for the clean-up crew."

"Yes, sir." Immediately the navi vanished in a flash of crimson light.

As Blues.EXE reappeared in his PET, Enzan pressed a button, severing the connection between PET and port. Then, placing the PET in its case at his side, he started away. As Enzan neared the schoolyard, he paused. There were still students present.

"Hey, Blues," the net operator said quietly.

From his PET, the navigator nodded. "Yeah, it's them--from the water system."

For a short moment Enzan viewed them in silence before turning away.

Cyan Goggles
June 22nd, 2005, 09:28 AM
hikari heard a bell ring."class starting."She mumbled to herself.
"you are going today,arn't ya?"Kuru asked.
"Nope.So,that means I better skip scuddle away before I'm caught."She said,then bounced back into the tree,higher this time,and stayed totaly silent.