PDA

View Full Version : Woot~! Happy Birthday 100marios! ^^

Natsuki
June 14th, 2005, 11:03 AM
Well, 'tis Jordan's (100marios) birthday today! =D Gosh...I hope there isn't already a thread for him...I didn't see one so...XD Anywho, I hope you have an uberly awesome birthday! Have fun! ^_______^

~Kelsey

*~Ashley~*
June 14th, 2005, 11:37 AM
OMG Jordan! I haven't talked to you in a long time, a really long time... I'm thinking, New Year's? ^^; I was going to PM you to wish you a happy birthday... but as usual, your inbox was full. XD

Have a great 16th birthday~!

Draik
June 14th, 2005, 04:43 PM
Jordan's birthday? Jeez I need to check the bottom of the page. Happy Birthday!

Sayuri no Hoshi
June 14th, 2005, 04:54 PM
Awwie!

HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY, JOR!

I know ya barely ever come online anymore, or PC rather...but I at least wanted to give you my regards. Hope you're out driving! ^_~ Best wishes to my favorite dork on his big day! Get all the best presents and be happy! You deserve it for being such a great friend. I hope to talk to you soon!

Infinite XOXO's!

- Chrystie

[P.S. - Happy Flag Day, too! XD
I tried to send this as a PM...but of course ya stupid inbox is full...*rolls eyes*]

Shikon no Tama
June 14th, 2005, 04:57 PM
Happy birthday! ^_^ Hope you have fun today 100marios! And I also hope you will enjoy your birthday and get a ton of great presents. I don't think I've seen you active for a while, but I hope you will read this.

Jeremy
June 14th, 2005, 05:04 PM
*Pops out of the cake as Princess Peach.* Happy Birthday sweetie! ^0^ *Hugs.* I hope you have a gweat day, sweetie! ^0^ *Gives presents, cookies, and a 1up mushroom.* =3

Kayleigh
June 14th, 2005, 08:26 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JORDAN!!! ^_^ I know that I already told you that on my site, but I had to reply to this thread as well, lol. I'm sorry that I'm late--I haven't had a chance to come online much today, because of all days one of my friends came to visit! It wasn't my choice; I'm sorry!

But anyway, I hope that you had a great one! Lucky you, getting to go see Star Wars again... XD *shakes fist* I won't hold a grudge, though! I'll still give you your present as soon as possible!

Good luck driving now, by the way! =P

Miyu-chan
June 14th, 2005, 08:30 PM
Happy Birthday Jordan! x3

Hope you enjoy being 16, and all the wonderful stuff that some included w/it. xDD

Hope to see you around more often, I miss your posts. =3

*pretty pony confetti*

100marios
June 14th, 2005, 10:59 PM
Wow, I had no idea I would be getting a birthday thread this year, heh. I know I haven't been very active, but I'm so glad you guys had it in your hearts to... e-exuse me... *sobs happily and blows his nose on a hanky*...now, as I was saying, it means so much that you came! XD

Anyway, I'll go one by one:

To Typhlozion: Thanks so much! I really did have a great day. Of course, my older sister held true to the yearly tradition of dunking my head into my cake, but I've gotten so used to it it just wouldn't have been my birthday without it! XD (Plus, it beats birthday punches, hehe. And thank you for making the thread, by the way!)

To Ashley: Yeah, but I'm part to blame for it (...Okay, so I'm a big part, heh). My dad deleted my AIM because it was putting these annoying programs on my computer, so I'm using MSN now. I really would like to see about getting Yahoo, since I've heard some good things about it, but for now we could always talk on there! I'm thinking about continuing my blog soon too, so don't forget to reply, heh. Thanks for the birthday greeting!

To Sykora: Thanks! I'm not sure whether we're aquainted or not, but... seeing as how this isn't the most active birthday thread, beggars can't be choosers, right? I'm just playin', heh. Thanks again!

To Chrystie: Yep, I sure am! (Your little dork is growing up, hehe) My dad actually let me drive us back home, after we went grocery shopping the other day. Everyone was a bit shaken up when we got there, but I'm happy to report that we're all still in one piece, hehe. I mean, come on, do I sound like the type that could "steer" you wrong? Ah? XD Thank you for your kind comments, and if you have MSN, we can talk there as often as my mom will allow me too! I'm sure we'll have a lot of catching up to do, heh.

[Why of course, Chrystie! Being such the intelligent, witty, feisty individual you are, I couldn't selfishly keep your eccentric messages to myself, now, could I? XD Heh heh, and yeah! My mom always refers to my birthday as that, heh]

To Shikon no Tama: And I did! Thanks for your birthday wishes! My day was so much fun, and although I really didn't get too many presents, I did get a Best Buy gift card worth one hundred dollars, so you can bet I'll put that to good use, hehe.

To Jeremy: Aw, thank you for commenting on my sweet-ie 16! *hugs back*.... *eyes widen as he quickly steps back* Okay, that right there... that didn't happen. XD *searches around nervously for security cameras* And thank you for the nice suprise, but I'm not exactly fond of toadstools in my cake, if you know what I mean, heh. *watches as he whips out birthday presents* Now you're speakin' my language! XD

To Kayleigh: *Imitates General Greivous* Ah, General Kayleigh! Good to see you could join us! XD

Heh, no problem at all! I've actually been kept very busy, so I'm glad to see I'm not too late in replying! Besides, you were more on time than I was. I recieved the message on your website at about 9 am... I was still sound asleep then, hehe.

Oh, and yeah! Thanks for not coming down on me too hard for it... by the way, did I mention it's a lot better the second time? We saw the movie at Dolphin mall, and when I got home we even had a Star Wars party. Anyways, I'm so glad to hear there aren't any hard feelings. XD And I can't wait to see it! Try not to take too long... I'm interested now, so I won't quit bugging you about it until I get it, hehe. *snickers menacingly*

And thank you, but I don't really need it. I have a gift for this stuff, you know!...now, um, where's the brake again? *bends down to look as he crashes through an 'road end' sign* Hmm, you would think it would be the little pedal, but... ah, I'll just hit the big one! *slams on the brakes just as the car is about to hurtle down off as cliff* See? I'm a natural!... Woah! *looks out his window* You'd think they'd have a sign up for this or something, hehe.

Anyway, thanks so much for posting, Kayleigh!

To Miyu-chan: *frolics around and catches the confetti as it floats down*
Whoever chose this confetti has some serious fashion sense. XD

Oh, thank you! So far 16 hasn't been all too different from 15, but if I know my parents, I'm sure they'll name a few new wonderful responsibilities for me, hehe.

And I'll try to! I had no idea I was still known here, so this thread gives me a perfectly good reason to post more often!

Thank you, everyone. This has been one of my favorite birthdays, (Star Wars and Lord of the Rings all in one day! Woo!) and all of you had a part in making it as special as it was for me. And I did clear some space in my PM box, so if any of you would like to PM me with any last birthday wishes ...*cough* Presents! *cough* or would just plain like to talk, I'm ready for it, hehe.

Kylie-chan
June 14th, 2005, 11:39 PM
Well, I don't know you, but I've seen you around. ^_^ I hope you had a great birthday~! Well, it seems ya did. :3

Kayleigh
June 15th, 2005, 04:15 AM
Wow, I think that's the longest post I've ever seen by Jordan! XD

To Kayleigh: *Imitates General Greivous* Ah, General Kayleigh! Good to see you could join us! XD

Heh, no problem at all! I've actually been kept very busy, so I'm glad to see I'm not too late in replying! Besides, you were more on time than I was. I recieved the message on your website at about 9 am... I was still sound asleep then, hehe.

Oh, and yeah! Thanks for not coming down on me too hard for it... by the way, did I mention it's a lot better the second time? We saw the movie at Dolphin mall, and when I got home we even had a Star Wars party. Anyways, I'm so glad to hear there aren't any hard feelings. XD And I can't wait to see it! Try not to take too long... I'm interested now, so I won't quit bugging you about it until I get it, hehe. *snickers menacingly*

And thank you, but I don't really need it. I have a gift for this stuff, you know!...now, um, where's the brake again? *bends down to look as he crashes through an 'road end' sign* Hmm, you would think it would be the little pedal, but... ah, I'll just hit the big one! *slams on the brakes just as the car is about to hurtle down off as cliff* See? I'm a natural!... Woah! *looks out his window* You'd think they'd have a sign up for this or something, hehe.

Anyway, thanks so much for posting, Kayleigh!Lol, my brother and I always set our alarms or something so we'll wake up early on special occasions!

... *eye twitches* ...Eh? "DOLPHIN MALL?!" You had to bring that place up?! And Star Wars party? That's not fair, lol. T_T Oh well, I'll be going to see the movie a third time with my mom soon, so in your face, Birthday Boy!

And hey, I better hear an apology before I scan it. XD I've been emotionally hurt, so good luck sucking up to me! *waves gift in front of the screen and laughs evily*

Yikes! If you're going to be driving then your family might want to consider getting a stronger vehicle--Like a Hummer or Monster Truck! XD Of course, I'd probably need one, too... *goes off to enjoy being younger*

Anyway, you're welcome! ^_^ Glad to hear you had a nice birthday! I'd say more, but I have to get off now!

Eon-Rider
June 15th, 2005, 04:26 AM
Happy Birthday! Have a nice time today!

Sayuri no Hoshi
June 15th, 2005, 04:47 AM
Wow, I think that's the longest post I've ever seen by Jordan! XDOh, there's definitely been larger, Kay... O_o; This is just his largest "thank you" post...this kid's always got a lot to say, lol.To Chrystie: Yep, I sure am! (Your little dork is growing up, hehe) My dad actually let me drive us back home, after we went grocery shopping the other day. Everyone was a bit shaken up when we got there, but I'm happy to report that we're all still in one piece, hehe. I mean, come on, do I sound like the type that could "steer" you wrong? Ah? XD Thank you for your kind comments, and if you have MSN, we can talk there as often as my mom will allow me too! I'm sure we'll have a lot of catching up to do, heh.

[Why of course, Chrystie! Being such the intelligent, witty, feisty individual you are, I couldn't selfishly keep your eccentric messages to myself, now, could I? XD Heh heh, and yeah! My mom always refers to my birthday as that, heh]Your horrid puns never cease to amaze me, heh...^_^; Well, I'm glad to see your family safely survived after being in the car with you; but, putting their lives in jeopardy...for that, I am ashamed of you...lol. Although, I'm happy to see your birthday was a success and a half! And yes, I do have MSN messenger...I just have no idea how to really use it...but I'll PM you my address, anyway. (If you would just go on your stinkin' AIM screen name everything would be LESS complicated...but you always have to lead such a complex lifestyle...*sigh*) *salutes* Ahoy, m'boy! I'll talk to ye later.

Dark Sora
June 16th, 2005, 04:45 PM
Omg. I missed 10000marias birthday! (I will never forget that name) XD

Happy birthday, dude! I hope you had a great birthday and got everything you wanted.